centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,881 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
No wonder Telgar needed so much help; they have total fools running the place. D'gar is right, but it will not make him popular with anyone to be so.
-
Well, the packs that went silent may well be the Supreme Alpha making his move; if so, lets hope he moves quickly... Nick is an idiot; but anyone that jealous and obsessed is going to miss a few things. All of this current idiocy over a few cases of beer...
-
A true Gordian knot; and yet he knows what he truly wants...
-
Becoming One with the Bear
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Becoming One with the Bear
OMG, I cannot believe that level of stupidity. A few beers are not worth getting killed for. I doubt that Kane would want Mike at this point but Mike certainly has not learned to fight or evade or anything yet so if the wolves attack while he is strong; he will be at a definite disadvantage.... I swear the stupidity of the average male in whatever form is just way to high... -
Chapter 20: Introductory Interview
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 20: Introductory Interview
A wonderful chapter, it flowed beautifully. I do think it is a little early to start talking about kids; but something to keep in the back of their minds. Glad that they enjoyed their weekend of babysitting. The beta and enforcer seem like a truly good team; and also truly good people. Yakob's question truly worries me... -
Those that are indoctrinated from birth are hard to reach; maybe no possible when you involved religion. So glad that the Council is aware of just how dangerous this group truly is; and bravo to whomever was able to get the spy planted in that pack. Hope the Supreme Alpha care about others not just his own; but either way Susie is doing what she can. Yea for both Alpha Apollo and Yea for the Ladies and Pip...
-
Book Two: Winter. Prologue.
centexhairysub commented on Rhythminthemind's story chapter in Book Two: Winter. Prologue.
Oh, Hell to the NO.... If Charlie truly felt like that then he should have done something to make her believe he was truly dead. To come back just to say stop searching for me and I am never coming home is too cruel... Truly well written, even if I hated what it said... -
A Growing Cub Needs to Eat
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in A Growing Cub Needs to Eat
Loved the first half of the chapter... Religious nut jobs not matter what variety are always a danger to society no matter what that society is... I won't go as far as to condemn all organized religion but in general religion has done more damage than good throughout history. Radicalization is always a threat to true spirituality. -
Honestly, maybe they just need to walk away from each other; of course, not much of a story if they did...
-
What a wonderful Christmas gift to them both... So glad that there will be no jealousy between these three.
-
Home Is Where Your Honey Is
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Home Is Where Your Honey Is
A wonderful little family going off grid; and I hope it works really really well. Glad that Mike has made the decision to accept the ability that his nature has granted him. I would be careful about making that kind of purchase in such a small area; it will have been memorable. -
Thanksgiving Turmoil
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Thanksgiving Turmoil
So glad that no one died yet... Of course, Pip might have been close to it. No communication is definitely best; as we saw, at least Bart is if not tech savvy at least tech knowledgeable. If Mike would have made his decision sooner, then they could have had three bears to face the wolves; even if one might not have been as good of a fighter. Keep up the great work... -
Learning to Love Again
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Learning to Love Again
So sweet; letting go can be hard, but sometimes it is the only thing you can do to move forward... -
Well at least D'gar and J'rud got to stay in the same wing. Glad that D'gar did not get stuck with either G'tash or T'mudra. neither would have been a good thing. I do worry about S'brin, I have a feeling he will not do well without D'gar as a steadying influence back home. Also worry about that M'rell will need D'gar to help him get over Rina as well. I don't think D'gar realizes how many other people depend on him...
-
Hmmmm.... Not sure that either of them know what they are doing at this point...
-
The Werebirds and the Werebees
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in The Werebirds and the Werebees
Great chapter, glad to see that Mike is recovering and has some thinking to do. Gunnar covered everything with him; and now it is really in his own hands. I hope he truly heard what Joshua said and thinks about it. Kane is going to be hard to shake; although I think that Gunnar could get with Nick and make a deal. Nick clearly does not want to have Mike around. Hope that Pip is going to be safe in Chicago, although I am sure the Ladies could put up a good fight, not sure how they would do against that many wolves. Keep up the great work. -
Tied everything up neatly, maybe not with a bow though... LOL.. Another great story, although I could have handled a few more chapters. Hope you enjoyed writing it as much as we did reading it...
-
Even when I was coming to terms in my early teens in a small town in Texas way back in the 70's; I was never willing to hide who and what I was; so I really don't understand why they are... Sure, I got beat up a few times, but won more than I lost. I just could not do what these guys are doing. Just makes me sad...
-
Somehow I doubt it will be this easy really, the wolves will be coming after them in some form or fashion. Glad that they took Pip and glad he will be going with the Ladies. Mike has been abused so badly, it will take him some time to recover both physically, mentally, and emotionally. Sort of hope he does choose to get changed and in a few months; maybe he and Nick have a chance to go one on one...
-
Love it... Can't wait for the action in the next chapter. So wish we had video of the security in drag, that was such an inspired idea... Bravo...
-
Glad to hear that Myles is going to be okay; staying up at the farm house there will be strength in numbers, won't say safety but at least strength. Obviously, June is involved in some way. Australia, much like many western states in the US, take killing livestock very seriously. Hope they are able to get this dealt with in a timely manner. I have never understood anyone that was willing to kill an innocent animal to get back at a person. Just has never made any sense to me. Keep up the great job...
-
Old Friends, New Revelations
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Old Friends, New Revelations
I suspected that Joshua and Jay might have been the same person, but knew there had to be a story behind the name change. Glad that Gunnar decided to trust Joshua with the truth. Not sure how, but wonder if he might be important down the road. At least Mike is aware of what may be out there; and he is smart enough to know that Nick was going to be an ass, and try and ration what he has for water. -
Oh Lord, I don't know which of them is making the bigger mistake...
-
Battle Plans and Reinforcements
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Battle Plans and Reinforcements
Well, you knew the Ladies were going to be involved; I hope no one in the pack recognizes Dixie. Can't wait to see what happens next. -
Looking back at the past can be wonderful; just don't get lost in it. Not sure what the connection is; but obviously, Joshua has some special memories beyond just getting paid to keep the house up; wonder if he will remember Gunnar??? Well, Thomas is a good first call, but doubt he will be the last...
