Jump to content
    Aceinthehole
  • Author
  • 4,004 Words
  • 5,429 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Hidden Ones: Resurrection - 27. The Green Light

---Ryder---

I finally let out a breath of relief as we pulled up to the hospital. I waived for Oli to run in with Liz as she desperately tried to get to the E.R. but he stayed frozen by the situation.

“Oliver!” I shouted, as he finally began moving. “I’ll be right in.”

He nodded his head and quickly chased after her. It took a minute or two to find a spot but when I finally did I booked it inside. I could see people beginning to stare but I didn’t care. Me and Oliver are still in pajamas, so what? This is the emergency room! Shit happens! Then again I stick out like a sore thumb!

“Where’d she go?” I asked as I finally found Oliver alone.

“A nurse took her.” He shrugged. “She said to go get the dad.”

“Do you have his number?” I exhaled, finally falling into a seat.

“But Liz said,”

“I don’t care what Liz said.” I interrupted. “Blake would want to know, even if he is busy.”

Oliver shot me a cautious look and backed down as Teddy appeared out of the crowd. “Ryder!” He exhaled, rushing up to us. “What the hell happened?”

“Liz’s water broke.” I shrugged. “Everything is okay.”

“I hope so.” He anxiously shook his head. “When’s Blake getting here?”

“Liz said he’s too busy to call.” Oliver quickly answered.

“Bull shit.” Teddy rolled his eyes. “She just doesn’t want him freaking out. I’ll call him.”

I nodded my head and sank in my chair as I noticed people trying to sneak pictures of me. This is so much worse than at the pizza place! At least there I was dressed normally and could kind of blend in. But now I’m dressed in pajamas and helped a screaming pregnant woman in!

“Is she going to be okay?” Oli suddenly asked as his brother went over to the desk.

“She’ll be fine.” I quickly nodded. “She’ll probably be in labor for the next few hours or something.”

“So babies really, they really come out from there?” He gulped, looking down at the floor.

“Yup.” I softly nodded my head, not looking to get into the details with him.

“Shit.” He shook his head. “I-I think I’ll keep dating Mark then.”

“What’s that mean?” I giggled but he kept his head down. “I think we scarred your brother.” I smiled as Teddy headed back over.

“He’ll get over it.” Teddy rolled his eyes. “Blake’s leaving the city now, should be here in an hour.”

“Is he going to make it?” I asked, excitedly sitting up.

“Probably.” Teddy shrugged. “I’m going to go check on her now, you two should head home.”

“What?” I quickly let out. “I can’t leave her like that.”

“Then please at least go get changed.” Teddy sighed. “Everyone is staring.”

“Maybe I’m comfortable like this.” I leaned back.

“I don’t have time for this.” He remarked, starting to walk away. “If Oli wants to be seen on TV in his pajamas that’s on him.”

“What does he mean TV?” Oli quickly demanded.

“People are sneaking pictures of us.” I tried to answer. “You didn’t notice?”

“No.” He gulped, looking around at the room. “Let’s get out of here.”

“Come on man, the damage has already,”

“If Mark sees me in pajamas I’m going to cut all your guitar strings.” He threatened as he stood up.

“Haven’t you guys had sleepovers before or whatever?” I sighed as I rose to my feet.

“That’s different.” He insisted, quickly heading towards the exit. “It’s rude to take pictures of people without their permission!” Oli suddenly announced as he stood in the doorway.

“Okay Oli.” I sighed, grabbing him by the arm. “This won’t help.”

“No I mean it.” He insisted, still facing the packed waiting room. “You guys should be ashamed, what if I took pictures of you.”

“Oliver.” I groaned, finally getting him out of the doorway. “They definitely just took a lot more pictures because of that.”

“I don’t care.” He said, clearly satisfied with himself.

“If you’re going to be a rock star you better get used to it.” I explained. “I haven’t had real privacy since I was eighteen. The first picture they ever took was of me kissing your brother.”

“I’ve seen the photo.” He muttered. “Nasty ass.”

“It’s a beautiful picture.” I provoked. “I hadn’t seen him in weeks. It was right before my first show in Atlanta.”

Oliver rolled his eyes but grew quiet as we entered the car. A few more minutes of silence passed before he finally looked over to me. “Are you going to marry him?”

I felt a bright blush overtake my face as I heard his question. “I, maybe, why?”

“You two talk like you care so much but you’re not married.” He sighed. “I just don’t want it to get weird.”

“You mean you don’t want us to break up.” I pressured, trying to see where his head was at.

“I never said that.” He blushed. “It’s just, why not?”

“We just got back together.” I answered. “It’s only been a month and a half. I don’t want to rush anything.”

“Oh.” He exhaled. “But like, what are you waiting for?”

“Why do I have to be waiting for something?” I asked, almost believing a thirteen year old understood marriage better than I did.

“Because if you’re not you’ll never get married.” He shrugged. “You’re waiting for the green light, but if it never comes you’ll never do it, so what’s the green light?”

I grew quiet as I racked my mind for the answer. What is the green light? What the hell am I waiting for? “My health and sobriety.” I quickly lied.

“Oh, that’s good.” He nodded his head. “I’m never going to drink or smoke. I’m going to be straight edge my whole career.”

“Really?” I asked, as he once more blew my mind.

“Yeah.” He confidently decided. “That shit cost you and Teddy thirteen years apart. I don’t want that for myself.”

I nodded my head and glanced over to him. “You sure you’ll be able to stick to that when you’re famous?”

“No.” He confessed in a breath. “But I’ll have you there to help.”

“You will.” I quickly nodded my head. “You really need to watch your mouth lately though. You’re beginning to sound like a sailor.”

“I don’t care.” He shrugged, staring out the window once more.

What am I waiting for when it comes to Teddy? Why aren’t I asking him the question? I can say my health and sobriety, but that’s a bunch of bullshit. The reality is I could never be healthy again. The reality is I could struggle with my sobriety my whole life. But the one constant I want to rely on is Teddy. I need him to lean on without the risk of losing him. I need to start moving in the right direction.

*************************************************************************************

“Oh hey.” Harry said as we stepped into the room. He went to change the channel but I quickly went over and grabbed the remote before he could. A picture of me and Oliver in the waiting room was already on TV, as commentators spoke over it.

“I’m going to murder you!” Oliver yelped. “I’m going to smash all your guitars and tie your shoes together!”

“Relax, relax,” I dismissed. “At least your face is blurred.”

“Oh thank god for that!” He shouted in a sarcastic voice. “Man, how will anyone know who the teenage boy with Ryder Sullivan is?!” He cried out. “Oh that’s right! Everyone at my school saw us together this week!”

“Go take a deep breath Oliver.” Harry exhaled, looking over to his son.

“I took a deep breath before I started yelling!” The young teen boomed. “You’re so freakin dead Sullivan!”

I had to bite my lip to stop my laughter but as Harry’s face began to break I couldn’t keep it in anymore. “Laugh it up!” Oliver provoked. “Now you’re both dead!”

“I think we just made the worst enemy we possibly could’ve.” Harry cackled as Oliver stomped up the stairs.

“But he’s so cute!” I finally burst into laughter. “So overdramatic too!”

“It’s just like when Teddy was a teenager.” Harry exhaled, finally calming down. “Man this house is in for a storm.”

“Yeah.” I nodded as I wiped a tear away. “It’s all downhill from here.”

Harry nodded his head but returned his eyes to the TV. “Can you believe this garbage?”

“Unfortunately.” I exhaled as one of the commentators leaned forward.

Let me just say this,” The small man began. “Any street cred Ryder Sullivan had is now gone. He’s completely tarnished his image as a rock star. He was the king who didn’t give an f! He did whatever he wanted, whenever! And sure, him trying to get his life together is impressive.” The man shook his head. “But sitting in a hospital waiting room in pajamas with a teenager? It’s not a good look for him.” The man proudly held his head as he spoke. “Sullivan needs to figure this all out and fast! Otherwise there will be no fan base to return to!”

The man looked directly into the camera as though he was trying to talk to me. “Ryder Sullivan. The only thing saving you right now is your voice. You’re lucky that no one, and I mean no one, has come close to how unique it is. Figure it out before you become another washed up rockstar and squander that gift of yours!

“You really want to watch this?” Harry interrupted, pulling me out of my own head. “This is good to you?”

“No.” I finally exhaled. “It’s just interesting to see what people are saying.”

“Well he’s wrong.” Harry advised. “He couldn’t be more wrong, your image isn’t ruined because you went to the hospital with Oli.”

“No, it’s ruined because I tried to kill myself.” I confessed, starting to fully face my actions. “When we go to Florida, I need to start writing again. I need to get a last Messiah album out there. I need to do a last show with them. I need to marry Teddy.”

“Woh!” Harry shook his head. “I-I don’t even know where to start with that. Marry Teddy?”

“It’s something Oli asked about on the ride home.” I sighed. “I’ve been thinking about it ever since, and I can’t find a good reason to not. Can you?”

“It might be too much at once.” He tried to guess.

“Maybe.” I swayed my head. “But at least it’ll give me some consistency. It’ll take out the question mark from something in my life. For once I’ll be tied down to someone.”

“Are you going to like being tied down?” Harry gulped. “I get you’re having fun, but are you going to get sick of this life? It means no more constant tours and late night benders.”

“I think I’ll like it.” I nodded my head. “I’ll need something to keep me busy while Teddy works, but other than that I think this is what I want.”

“There’s no going back, you understand that right?” Harry double checked as concern dripped into his eyes. “Once you propose that’s it. You’re with Teddy for the rest of your life.”

“Until I die.” I nodded my head. “That’s the way I want it.”

“He’s all yours.” Harry nodded his head. “Do you know when you want to propose?”

“Not for a while.” I shook my head. “I want to take him on vacation and write the album first. Then somewhere before our last show and me and Oli’s band.”

“You and Oli’s band?” Harry skeptically looked at me. “The Oli who just threatened to cut your guitar strings?”

“Yeah.” I exhaled. “I should probably check on him, huh?”

“I’ll go do it,”

“It’s fine.” I waived off. “I started it. Besides, I have a plan.”

“Better be a good one.” Harry raised his eye brows. I nodded my head and quickly walked up to the big brown boxes Harry had no doubt peeked into. “You’re not giving him a guitar.” Harry sighed. “Christmas is next week, save it for then.”

“I already have his Christmas gift picked out.” I shook my head. “This is for winning battle of the bands.”

“He didn’t win,”

“He did to everyone who was there.” I interrupted, finally finding the one I had in mind.

“Ryder Sullivan!” Harry shouted as I pulled it out. “You-you can’t give him that! The kid loses his shoes! There’s no chance he can take care of that thing.”

“So you like it?” I provoked, angling it towards him.

“Do I like it?” He repeated. “Look at that freakin thing! That’s not a Shecter!”

“63 SP Gibson Les Paul.” I proudly explained. “Got it when I first started out, but I don’t use it that much anymore. It’s worn and run down, and in dire need of some love.”

“Ryder do you understand how much that guitar is worth?” Harry gulped.

“Nothing if it’s just going to sit up on my walls unplayed the way it has for years.” I shrugged, clutching it tightly.

“Fifty-thousand dollars! That’s how much that guitar is worth!” Harry shouted as the dad part of him took over. “And you’re giving it to a child!”

“Money is just a number.” I dismissed, halfway up the stairs.

“Man I wish I was that rich!” He teased back as I finally reached Oli’s door.

“Oliver.” I began, lightly knocking on the door.

“I can’t promise I won’t throw something at you if you walk through that door.” Oli threatened in a loud voice.

“That’s fine.” I shouted back. “but I wouldn’t throw anything if I were you. You might damage your present.”

“I don’t care, it’s probably something stupid.” He grumbled as I slowly opened the door.

“You sure it’s stupid?” I asked as he refused to look over. “Come on Oli, I think you’ll want to take a peak.”

“Yeah, whatever,” He began but the second he looked over he froze. “What is that?” He let out in shock.

“It’s your first guitar.” I explained, laying it on his bed. “It’s the type Jimmy Page used to start heavy metal, and the one that revived it. I recorded most Messiah albums on it.”

“Wait, wait, this is the guitar?” He gulped, taking a closer look at it. “But it’s so thin.”

“I know, but trust me it packs one hell of a punch.” I nodded. “It’s a ‘63 Les Paul, I only know of three others in the world right now. One’s with that other rock band you tried to bring up.” I sneered. “And the other two are in museums.”

“I-I don’t think I can take this.” He blushed starting to grow nervous.

“Why not?” I asked, pushing it closer to him.

“It, it’s, look at it!” He breathlessly let out.

“People made fun of Jimmy Page for it at first, and then they heard him play it.” I exhaled. “Then people made fun of me for buying one, and then they heard me play it.” I nodded.

“I get it.” He shook his head. “And Angus Young from AC/DC played one like it too.” He looked up at me then right back down. “I don’t deserve this.”

“Why not?” I asked as he finally looked into his eyes.

“It’s for people like you.” He forced out. “For people who change music.”

“Okay?” I asked, still not understanding.

“I’m not one of those people.”

“You will be.” I interrupted before he could say anything else. “Because trust me, this guitar wants you a lot more than it wants me.”

“That’s not true.” He exhaled, finally picking it up.

“Sure it does, I don’t treat it right. I neglect it for flying Vs and ESPs.” I began, finally finding the right words. “But you love Rush, and Dream Theater, and Zepplin, you love the music it was born for.”

He nodded his head and looked it over once more. “Maybe it can just stay here for now, but that means you have to teach me how to play it.”

“I will.” I quickly nodded. “Before you know it you’ll be up all night writing songs on it.”

“I’ll believe it when I see it.” He muttered, lightly beginning to play it.

“Now get dressed, we need to go see if Liz had her baby yet.” I shrugged, slowly walking out of his room.

“Okay.” He nodded, but I knew that guitar was going to distract him for hours.

*************************************************************************************

When we both finally got going I noticed the style I had taught him for his first date stuck with today too. He’s looking more and more like a rock star every day.

“You know Liz’s water broke on that couch.” Oliver sneered, as he put on his shoes.

“I know,” He nodded. “So did your mother’s. It’s all natural, just had to give it a quick scrubbing.”

“Dad.” Oli sighed, before looking up to me for help.

“All natural.” I repeated with a shrug.

“You two are so disgusting.” He protested, before standing up and heading out of the house.

“It is kind of disgusting.” I confessed, following behind him.

“Is not!” Harry protested, but I shut the door before he could continue.

Oliver was quiet as we drove back to the hospital. I thought for sure Harry would try to stop me, but I don’t think they care if I drive anymore. They’ve started to trust me finally! I mean it’s not like I have anywhere to drive to anyway.

When we got into the hospital it took some searching but we finally found Teddy. “Really?” I sighed as we crammed into his small office.

“What? Blake’s with her.” He dismissed. “And she’s was in delivery last I heard so I wasn’t exactly looking to stay around.”

“So you started doing paperwork?” I groaned.

“Nerd.” Oli teased, pulling out his phone.

“Is that a crime?” Teddy asked, pushing it forward on his desk.

“Yup.” I quickly nodded my head. “You-you’re going on vacation.” I announced.

“Oh yeah?” Teddy laughed. “When?”

“We leave two days after Christmas.” I continued.

“Okay.” He rolled his eyes. “And where exactly are we going?”

“The Florida Keys.” I gulped as he realized I wasn’t joking. “I have a beach house there. I’m taking the whole family.”

“Okay.” He laughed once more in a sarcastic tone. “And then we can run away and get married.”

I froze as he guessed my plan. “I, something like that.”

 

“Be realistic Ryder.” Teddy sighed, leading us out of his office. “I can’t just take off.”

“Yes you can.” One of the nurses behind the desk interjected.

“I want to take him to Florida.” I quickly explained, looking for any help I could get.

“That’s a lovely idea.” She quickly supported. “We’ll be fine without you Dr. Haner, just go.”

“In my dreams.” He muttered, looking down at more papers.

“Help.” I whispered, lightly pushing Oli.

“He’s never going to say yes.” Oli rolled his eyes, refusing to look up from his phone. “He’ll never take off from work.”

“It’s not that I won’t, it’s that I can’t.” Teddy sighed.

“But you can.” I insisted. “That nurse just said you can.”

“They say a lot of things.” He dismissed.

“Why even try?” Oliver asked. “He’ll never say yes. A week off with our family is practically a death sentence for him.”

“No it’s not.” Teddy defended, quickly looking up. “Where’d you get that?”

“You’re never home, and you never take off of work.” Oliver shrugged. “I didn’t have to be a doctor to figure that one out.”

“Don’t be so over dramatic.” He rolled his eyes. “Look Ryder,” He exhaled, turning to me. “I love you and I appreciate what you were going for, but I run the trauma center. I can’t just take off. Maybe in a few months or something.”

“Maybe.” I muttered, refusing to look back at him.

He let out a deep sigh. “Come on, let’s go check on Liz.”

We both quietly followed along until finally we reached a quiet room where Blake was anxiously sitting next to his resting wife.

“How’d it go?” Teddy anxiously asked.

“Fine.” Blake shook his head in exhaustion. “Liz is doing well, the baby is doing well. Everything is doing well. Now we just have to raise it, and feed it, and educate it, and clothe it, and house it, and,”

“It’s okay.” Liz forced out looking over at him. “We’ve got this under control, you know that.”

“I know.” He nervously nodded. “I know that.”

“Come on man.” Teddy motioned. “Why don’t we go for a walk?”

“I, yeah.” He exhaled.

“He going to be okay?” I asked as me and Oli uncomfortably stood in the room.

“He’ll be fine.” She tiredly answered.

“Will you be okay?” I nervously asked.

“I’ll be okay.” She nodded. “I’m just really sore. It feels like I spent the whole day running up and down a mountain.”

I nodded my head and gave Oliver a nudge. “Where’s the baby?” He finally managed.

“In the nursery sleeping.” She said, studying him closely. “You look nice. Like a young Ryder.”

“Thanks.” He mumbled, looking from her to me.

“That’s a good thing.” She confessed. “I always had a thing for rocker vibes. That’s how I wound up with Blake.” He nodded his head but stayed quiet. “I’m sure your boyfriend loves it.”

“You know about that?” Oliver groaned.

“Liz knows everything.” I quickly explained. “You should know that by now.”

“It’s totally cool.” Liz nodded her head. “Teddy had his first boyfriend around your age. I still can’t believe those days are gone.”

“Those days are boring compared to the future.” I shrugged.

“Maybe for you.” She exhaled.

“For all of us.” I insisted. “You just had a baby, your life is about to get all sorts of exciting.”

“Says the rock star.” She shook her head. The room grew quiet for a minute or two before she took a closer look at me. “Thank you Ryder, you, you kept me calm.”

“It’s fine.” I said, as her eyes stayed fixed on me.

“It’s not. I-I want us to be able to go back to how we were.” She began as the drugs she was on no doubt took over. “I really do.”

“I know, but I get why it can’t.” I exhaled. “Trust me, I do.”

She nodded her head, then looked to Oli and back to me. “Maybe with time?” She asked.

“That’s up to you.” I said as Teddy and Blake made their way back into the room.

“Can we talk?” Teddy asked, lightly pulling me into the hallway. “I’m sorry,” He began as he finally got me alone. “I’m a jerk.”

“Where is this coming from?” I asked, still barely able to look at him.

“I see how upset you are that I won’t go to Florida with you.” He answered. “And I was just talking with Blake, and I realized how much stuff he and Liz did together. But I-I keep letting life pass me by.”

“So stop.” I suggested, not believing he would take the advice.

“I will.” He nodded his head. “I, we’re going to Florida. And if you and Oli make it big I want to go on a short tour with you both and see the world. If that’s okay?”

“Of course that’s okay.” I shook my head, stunned by his confession. “I, are you sure?”

“I’m positive.” He let out. “I, I’m so sorry Ryder.”

Before I knew it he fell into my arms. I let out a deep breath as I stood there and held him. If there’s anything I know how to do, it’s sit back and do, well, nothing! I’ve always thought that was a bad thing, but now, well it’s something I have to teach Teddy.

Copyright © 2018 Aceinthehole; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 39
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You may not have written this chapter planning on causing tears, but that is exactly what happened. That was beautiful. Absolutely everything came together.  I was so afraid with all the other events in this story that something would happen on the way to the hospital. I was almost afraid to open this chapter in fear of what might happen. You did a great job with this chapter it was perfect in every way. 😊

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

YESSSSSSS! But is it a boy or girl?

 

1 hour ago, tinytoes said:

Boy or girl? Name?

It’s interesting that neither Ryder nor Oli asked the most obvious, most common question of the new parents! Of course, it’s relatively rare, but the third possibility is an intersex child (1 in 2000 newborns have ambiguous genitalia). There is a long list of non-gender-specific names if that is the case.  ;-)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, tinytoes said:

How is a rock star appearing in PJs with a teen at the ER not cool? Dude said he was cool cuz he didn't give a bleep what people thought of him. Well HELLO! If he cared, would he have shown up in bedclothes?  Douche.

It’s almost surprising that the clueless commentator didn’t think that the scandal-plagued rock star impregnated the woman he drove to the ER!  ;-)

 

Or speculated that the teen he was with was the father!  ;-)

Link to comment

@droughtquake Okay. Boy? Girl? Undetermined? Other? Which ever the baby decides later in life? 

 

I just read a very good book that my son chose to read as an assignment. None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio about a young lady in her Senior year of High School who saw a Gynecologist for the first time after...her first time. Finds out she's intersex and WOW! I read it in 2 days. 

 

Anywho, still can't wait to find out.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

@droughtquake I wonder if anyone realized he was there with Liz. But I'm sure people would've thought Oli was her son, not the baby daddy! Lol! And Ryder, Mr. LGBTQ the daddy!? Lol! STOP IT!! I'd spread that gossip real quick. Hello? TMZ?

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

It’s almost surprising that the clueless commentator didn’t think that the scandal-plagued rock star impregnated the woman he drove to the ER!  ;-)

 

Or speculated that the teen he was with was the father!  ;-)

I knew a couple people in news living in NY. Let’s just say that looks are more important than intelligence.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

I knew a couple people in news living in NY. Let’s just say that looks are more important than intelligence.

In San Francisco, someone was jeering an egotistical TV reporter. The thin-skinned ABC7 Investigative Reporter couldn’t take it anymore and started chasing his verbal tormentor (it was caught on camera). Amazingly Dan Noyse still has his job!  ;-)

Link to comment

I LOVE this chapter.  The scene with rock star and teen in pajamas in the ER is priceless. I want a videotape of Oli's zinging it to the picture-takers!  Again, leave it to Oli discuss marriage with Ryder: " You are waiting for the green light, but if it never comes you'll never do it, so what's the green light?" When did Oli become so brilliant? In turn, Ryder gives Oli a guitar that represents a little piece of his heart and soul. And finally, after Blake gives Teddy an off-stage piece of his mind, Teddy apologizes for being a jerk, and the way is cleared for a great vacation (and possibly a marriage ceremony!). Oh, yeah, and a baby is born (way to go, Liz and Blake!) What more could a reader ask for?

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I honestly don't know how to describe this chapter. Exciting, entertaining, maybe?! LOL It seems that Blake and Liz are parents now. Now we just need to know what gender, and name. As for Teddy caving to go on vacation. I thought for sure he was going to say yes. But like always it takes his best friend Blake to convince him that he's letting life pass him by. And thats exactly what he's doing. Time to start living your life Theodore! Sheesh!

 

Ryder and Liz finally have a conversation, and they have finally got a common place. Maybe they will be friends like they used to. But only time and understanding can heal that wound.

 

Now for the asshat on the TV! The nerve of people. Do you not understand that when an emergency happens. You don't plan for it, it just happens? Ugh, and then to say stupid shit. Some people i swear! That is why i hate people. I can't stand them...

 

Anyway, awesome chapter. Still waiting for more. How's school and life? <3 Hugs 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Blake getting landed with 21 years of responsibility in his lap is able to get Teddy to ease up on his . Would love to have heard that conversation! So did Ryder propose in a round about way , did Teddy hear it ? I wonder if this holiday will bring the family together again , or just further estrange the parents ! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I feel that Liz should go after the reporter. Like a bulldog on a chain. And finally Teddy is giving in.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Ok I admit that I didn't like the way the vacation discussion went. I thing Ryder was too soft, I was not expecting a tantrum, he is better now, but a bit more adult fight. I live Teddy, but he needed a reality check, lack of time off and quality time is a major reason for relationships to go wrong. Thank God Blake showed him he was been a ass (ok I guess he is still learning too, he used work to escape from reality for too long). 

Nice, a baby! I join the others asking for name, and sex! And Liz knowing that Oliver has a boyfriend:gikkle: that was Teddy for sure, they are almost an extension of each other, after Liz help keeping Teddy together those years ago, Teddy probably don't keep a secret from her for long.

Reporters, damn they are annoying. Ryder, with Oliver's help, should make a new Instagram movie. If people new that he was there in pj due to helping an unidentified friend labor, instead of having a problem himself, some journalist would probably be very embarrassed. A a healthy functioning Ryder would be a great publicity too. ;)

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Remijay said:

 

Anyway, awesome chapter. Still waiting for more. How's school and life? <3 Hugs 

 

Life is good! Schools a little crazy, but it is what it is. I got into a doctoral program and masters program so now it's just about deciding where I want to be!

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Aceinthehole said:

 

Life is good! Schools a little crazy, but it is what it is. I got into a doctoral program and masters program so now it's just about deciding where I want to be!

 

 

Thats amazing... I'm dating a guy right now that is a CNA. He wants to go back to school for Pre-Med. Thats the million dollar question, what do i want to be? You have to think about what you want to see everyday going to work. Either you'll love it or hate it. You got this <3

  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Remijay said:

Thats amazing... I'm dating a guy right now that is a CNA. He wants to go back to school for Pre-Med. Thats the million dollar question, what do i want to be? You have to think about what you want to see everyday going to work. Either you'll love it or hate it. You got this <3

That's awesome! I'm sure he'll do great! 

 

Thank you as always for checking it. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..