Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 4,188 Words
  • 509 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 19. Logical

There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned?
I know it sounds absurd
Please tell me who I am


He got there within 10 minutes and we went straight to my room to talk.

"This is some wild stuff," I said.

Zack laughed. "Is it too much for you?" He asked.

I shrugged and asked, "did you read that book?"

"Raven? Yep," he said.

"What did you think?" I asked.

"It's a lot to take in, but I sort of understand the roles," he said. “I mean, there’s a lot that I never even considered but I get the feeling of being the master and how he needs to act.”

"You make it sound like a play," I joked.

“Act is a bad word,” he replied, “but, I can relate to how he feels. I guess it’s the opposite of acting because as a master, he’s being himself rather than pretending to be what the world expects. I kinda get that.”

Zack continued, "I also had the benefit of Max explaining it to me and that helped me relate to a lot of it.”

“What do you think about the slave side?” I asked.

Zack replied, “From what I got out of the book and Max is that, while most people are somewhere in the middle, everyone has a genetic disposition to be either dominant or submissive. On the extreme ends are Master types and Slave types."

"And that's where we are?" I asked.

"Yes, I think that's where we are," he repeated. "On opposite ends."

"With me on the slave end?" I asked.

"Well, yea,” he replied, “but this isn't as much about what I think, it's about what we are - or what we may or may not be. It’s also about what we chose to do."

"Do you see yourself as higher and me as lower than you?" I asked. "And have you always thought about me that way?"

My question seemed to take him by surprise. There was a long pause before he said, "I don't know, I don't know."

I remained silent then he continued, "I don't think there's an easy answer to a question like that. I guess it depends on what you mean by higher or lower.”

“Well how do you define it?” I asked. “Isn’t that what it’s all about? One person being better than the other?

“No, He replied. “I don’t think it’s that at all. It’s not about who is better. It’s not about being stronger or smarter or better looking. I think you are what you are. Like, I think you’re smarter than me, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be my slave."

I remained silent but it was interesting that Zack admitted I was smarter than him. There had always been an unspoken competition between us about who was smarter - at least I thought there was.

“You’re not staying much,” continued Zack, “are you OK with any of this?”

“Well,” I replied, “the fact that I haven’t run away screaming means something.” We both laughed. “I’m taking it all in,” I added. “So what does Max think about all this?”

“He told me to make sure I understood what’s involved,” said Zack.

“Yea,” I replied, “he pretty much said the same thing to me. Also that I have a lot of catching up to do since you’ve already looked into all this.”

“And he’s been advising you,” I added.

“More giving me information about making choices than advising,” replied Zack. At first we were just talking generally and he’d send me stuff to read. Then we got to talking more about you in specific.”

“So he’s the one that suggested making me get naked?” I asked

“No, not really,” replied Zack, “but he talked to me about how experimenting would be the only way to truly know what would work - and he said that I would need to go outside of my comfort zone.”

“You mean pushing things with me?”

“More with pushing things with ME,” he said.

“I thought it all seemed natural to you,” I said. “At least that’s how it appeared to me.”

“Honestly, it really wasn’t - well - I mean - not all of it and definitely not at first. It didn’t always feel right and I wasn’t sure what to do if you didn’t go along with it,” he replied. “You sort of made it easy on me. You sort of did everything without me even having to push, and once you did something willingly, it got easier to push things forward.”

“So at first you expected me to push back but then once I started doing what you said - then you expected me to go with it?” I asked.

“Yea pretty much,” he replied. “Does any of this make you pissed off at me?”

I thought for a second, shrugged my shoulders and said, “no, not really - not right now. Knowing more about it helps me to see what you were trying to do. What makes you want this? What makes you want to have a slave?”

Zack replied, “Honestly, I can’t really say. I just like the thought of it and the way it makes me feel - like it feels right - like I’m royalty - like a king.”

“You want to be pampered like a king?” I asked.

“Not just pampered,” he replied with a slick smile, “more like worshiped.”

“Can it be anyone or do you want me specifically?” I asked.

“To be honest, I’ve only thought about this with you,” he said. “There probably aren’t many people that would fit - and no one else that I know. If there was, I think I’d consider them.”

“Yea, probably not a lot of willing slaves running around town,” I said and laughed.

“Actually, you'd be surprised," replied Zack, "Max said in the BDSM world there are a lot more slaves than masters."

"Really?" I asked skeptically.

"Yep, so do you think there’s a chance that you want to move forward with any of it?” He asked.

“I’m not sure yet,” I replied. “I want to think more about how it will change our friendship.”

“Yea, I have to think about that too,” he added. “I don’t think it will change how I feel about you but it definitely will change how I treat you.”

“Can it be much worse”? I joked.

He reached out and punched me playfully in the arm.

"What if I do this and it doesn't work out?" I asked. "Can we go back to just being friends?"

"I would want that but I don't know for sure," he replied. "Max was pretty adamant about treading carefully. He said it's really hard to undo things that are done and things will change."

I nodded. "He said to talk to you and then if we want and are ready to talk to him again."

"He knows a lot about everything,” said Zack. “I was totally honest with him and he investigated the crap out of both of us," said Zack.

"Do you trust him?" I asked.

"Yea, I think he's totally legit. He's some kind of professional. This is something he does as a side hustle but he has made a lot of other matches - we'd be by far the youngest."

"Well, we are barely legal," I joked.

Zack said, "You know, I'm surprised you're so calm about this. I was expecting you to be more put off by it."

"You know me," I said wryly, "always the open minded one."

"Yep, it took me a long time to really buy in and there's a lot more to it on your end. Max said that being a slave is harder than being a Master."

"Yea, that makes sense,” I replied. “I mean I haven’t totally bought in yet.” I’m not sure why, but I was suddenly overwhelmed by a wave of emotion. I could feel myself shaking. Zack noticed and asked, "Are you OK?”

I paused to compose myself and in a shaky voice replied, “I’m fine. I hope you know, no matter what happens you mean the world to me.”

He came over and hugged me. “I love you bro,” he said, “I always have. Don’t worry about any of this - no matter what happens, I’ll be there for you.”

I felt so safe and secure in his arms and his words reassured me. I felt sincerity from the tone of his voice and the pressure of his embrace.

We broke off from the hug and he said, “I have to bring Trevor to a session in a few minutes - are you OK? You can come along if you want.”

“Na, I’m good,” I replied. “This was a good talk, let me think about it more and I will catch up with you later.”

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Yea, I’m good,” I replied with a smile.

He hugged me again, tapping me on the back and said, “I’ll catch you later.”

I sat at my desk for a while thinking about the whole conversation and what made me get emotional. I felt very close to Zack and there was something inside me that wanted to please him. I trusted him but wanted to proceed cautiously. I decided to text Max for more information.

<Andrew> Hey, Max, this is Andrew, I read the book and information you sent and also talked to Zack - not saying I am convinced yet, but if I wanted to proceed, what would be the next step?

I went downstairs to get breakfast when my phone buzzed with Max’s reply.

<Max> That’s great news Andrew, I am glad you are taking this seriously. I think the best way to proceed is for me to put together a draft “contract.” This is not a legal or binding document but it’s a way to get the understanding and expectations on paper. It’s something that gets changed based upon what you two agree. I will also send it to Zack.

<Andrew> OK, thanks

Later that day I received an email from Max. He had included Zack. In addition to the contract, there was a brochure that advertised his services. The sub title was “Find the real you” and he boasted about making over 50 successful matches. There was also an article about slave and submissive characteristics which described my behavior exactly.

It all seemed great but became quickly sobering once I started reading the draft contract. Max wasn't kidding about taking it seriously. It gave Zack control over me for everything. There was an exception for school, family or work and there was a secrecy clause that prohibited anything that would expose the relationship. Other than a few enumerated limits, I would basically surrender all rights and privileges of my life to Zack.

There was a section that listed limits on Zack’s power which was broken up into separate categories. The first section was titled - Illegal, Public, Secrecy. It prohibited him from making me participate in anything that was illegal or that would interfere with my life unrelated to serving him - work, school or family. It also prevented him from taking any action that would result in someone else finding out about the arrangement without my consent.

The next section was - Sickness, Damage, Extreme. It included anything that could make me sick, cause damage or inflict extreme pain. It also had a clause for a drug and disease free relationship. These limits were nice but it did give Zack the right to punish and discipline me as he felt necessary including hitting me.

The financial clause was interesting. While it prevented Zack from accessing any money or assets I owned before commitment - it gave him ownership of all my earnings from that point forward. There was a provision for 10% of my earnings to go into a special account which would revert to me if the relationship ended.

There was a section that prohibited Zack from having another slave and prevented him from making me serve a different master. However, he did have the right to make me do things for others - it’s just that he would have to give the order - not the other person.

The last limit section was about time - it allowed me time to spend with family and friends away from Master and to practice Religion, but left the details open to be worked out between us.

I wondered what Zack thought about this. What type of input did he have in this? Max said he’d add some basic limits for someone in our situation - what did he mean by that? Are other limits possible? Are these limits things that Zack approved? Were there other limits that he took out?

I didn’t even know what other limits I would want. Was I crazy even considering something like this? What did Zack think about all this? I read it over again and went to bed thinking about all the possibilities.

The next morning Zack called and asked if I could go over to talk. I got dressed and walked over. Trevor was having breakfast and said, “Hi Andrew, Zack is upstairs.”

I would normally stop and talk but my mind was so occupied all I said was "hi Trevor,” and walked upstairs.

“I’ll see you later when I am finished eating,” said Trevor as I disappeared up the steps. Zack was sitting at his desk looking at the contract on his laptop.

“Hey, so, have you looked at this stuff? Have you seen it before?” I asked.

“This is the first time I’m seeing the contract,” he replied.

“So you didn’t have any input into it?” I asked.

“Nope, none, I swear,” he replied.

“I believe you,” I said. “This is serious shit.”

“Yea, it is - even for me - but big time for you. I will totally understand if you don’t want to do this and I promise to drop it if that’s what you decide.”

“Do you want me to do it?” I asked.

He let out an audible exhale, then paused. “I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want it.”

“But?” I added.

“There are no buts from my end. I pretty much want all of that but you have to want it too,” he replied, “and I know that’s a lot to ask.”

“Ya think?” I joked, “It pretty much makes me your total bitch but in some ways, I’ve already been that.”


He laughed along with me but added, “true,” before laughing again. “What do you think about the finance section?” He asked. “I wasn’t expecting that but I guess it fits in with the whole arrangement.”

“I don’t know - it means I'd be working and you’d get my pay,” I said.

“Yea, pretty much - I haven’t thought about how that could actually work - especially for when you work for your dad. I don’t know - we can ask Max,” he replied, but I know it would help bigly with my mom and Trevor.”

“Yea, it would be tricky to do with me working for my dad. He controls all my earnings and saves them for me - but maybe if I had a different job while at college it could work. I guess we’d have to see.” “It says in the contract that you’d be responsible for me - what does that even mean?” I asked.

“I guess it means, I’d be responsible for taking care of you,” he replied.

“With my money that I earned,” I added snarkily.

“Well technically, it would be MY money that you earned,” replied Zack then chuckled. “I would be responsible for taking care of you like I would anything that I owned - I guess. Also, I’m sure we can find a work around about the money.''

“I think there would be stuff to work out to be sure, I just don’t know what or how right now,” I replied.

“I am open to make whatever changes you want,” said Zack, “and, seriously, I am OK if you decide to drop it. I’m not gonna lie, I totally want you to be all in but part of me knows this will change our friendship and I am a little afraid of that.”

“Yea, me too,” I replied. “I didn’t like that we didn’t talk for a few weeks, I hate to think what would happen if this all blows up.”

“I could promise you things would be back to normal, but I don’t know if that would be possible,” he replied.

“I know. I know. How do you feel about all the punishing stuff? Do you think you could punish me?” I asked.

“I don’t have a problem with any of that,” he replied. “If I feel you deserve to be punished, I’d have no problem doing it.”

“Not even hitting me?” I asked.

“Nope, not if you deserve it,” he replied calmly.

I paused.

Zack continued, “You know I would never hurt you seriously but discipline when it’s needed is no problem at all - and I wouldn't have a problem hitting you. There is a limit in there for anything extreme but I’d never let it get anywhere close to that.”

“I have never been hit for a punishment,” I replied.

“Well you got punched in the stomach during the swirly, I saw that,” he said.

I laughed and said, “OK, fair enough.”

“I’m starting to sense that you seem to be open to this - am I right?” He asked.

“I’m open to it,” I replied.

“That’s awesome, Andrew,” he replied excitedly. “I really hope we can work this out.”

“Are there any other things that you are worried about?” I asked.

“I’m pretty confident I can handle my part of it,” he replied. “My only concern is how you would take it all. Did you read the part that the slave is lower than the master in every way and that it needs to be constantly shown and reinforced? Do you think you can handle that?”

“Yea, I saw it. I honestly don’t know, I think it’s something that we’d just have to try and see how it goes, I replied.

“How about chastity?” He asked.

“Chastity?” I replied.

“Yea, did you read the appendix section?” He asked.

I flipped through the contract on my computer and saw there was an appendix after the signature pages. “Oh, wow,” I proclaimed, “I didn’t see this part.”

Zack laughed and said, “you should take a look. Chastity is there.”

I started reading on Zack’s laptop starting at the top, there was a clause on being naked - which I was already ok with, the second was about wearing a collar - that we’d have to talk about, the third was no assumed permission, the forth was about no use of furniture. I then read the chastity one - it required the wearing of a chastity device 24/7.

While I was reading Trevor walked in and asked, “what are you guys doing?”

“Just talking and stuff,” I replied.

“How come you’re not naked?” He asked.

I paused for a second but Zack quickly jumped in saying, “he’s not staying long so he didn’t have to this time.”

That seemed to placate Trevor and he turned around and walked out.

“Did you finish reading it?” Asked Zack.

“Yep,” I replied flatly.

“Is that a show stopper?” He asked.

“I don’t know - I have to think about it and research it,” I replied.

“I looked into it - it’s more common than you might think and it can be done safely - but like the other stuff - you have to be comfortable with it.”

“Why would you want me to wear one of those?” I asked.

“Well, it would make sure that I have total control of you - and control over your dick. That’s something I would want, He replied. “At least I think I do.”

“This is a lot to process,” I said. “I‘m not really thinking straight right now.”

“Why don’t you take a break from it and let your mind clear then look at it again tomorrow,” Zack suggested. I do that sometimes with school work if it gets overwhelming. This is even heavier than calculus.”

We both laughed.

“How about you, Trevor and me go get some McDonalds?” He asked. “My treat and no slave talk.”

“Sounds good,” I replied. “I’ll go home and come back in a little while to pick you guys up - we can go for lunch.”

It was a bit difficult to keep my mind off the slave stuff - especially the chastity part but I followed Zack’s advice and put it all away. I drove by and picked them both up after about an hour and a half. We had a great time and having Trevor with us made it easy to forget the contract. For a little while it was like normal times. It was nice that Zack paid but I felt bad - I knew finances were tight in his house. I offered to pay but he insisted. Maybe in his mind this was a last act of equal friendship?

I dropped them off afterwards and went home. I got distracted watching reruns of Family Guy and didn’t think at all about being a slave for the rest of the day - until I got into bed.

I totally disrobed and got under the sheets. Even though it was hot outside, the AC made the bed feel cold and I huddled under the covers until the heat from my body warmed up the bed. I pulled the covers off, placed a tissue on my stomach, grabbed my dick and slowly started to massage it in my hands as my mind went back to the swirly. This time my focus was on Zack and how he got me to go to the pool - knowing what they were going to do. I transported myself into his mind and made myself feel what he felt and thought throughout the process. My cock quickly got rock hard.

I imagined how he fully accepted what was going to happen to me and made sure that he would be there to witness it. I visualized his experience of having a front row view - including when Eddy held me and Greg punched me in the gut. He never helped them or touched me but he was right there the whole time.

I sensed the thrill that he felt - knowing he was part of what was happening to me. He was inches away when Greg swung his fist at me and he was fine with it. He heard Eddy warn me to cooperate and, when I didn’t, he knew the shot would be enough to get me in line.

He was sure I deserved it - my squirming was prolonging the main event from happening. He saw how I reacted when the punch landed on my stomach and felt satisfaction that it accomplished its purpose - getting me to stop fighting and submit.

I sensed the anticipation he felt after I stopped fighting - maybe even impatience - wanting it to be done. He saw the toilet holding the piss of Ian and Finn, the crowd that had gathered around the stall and standing on the sinks next to the stall looking down. The crowd just intensifying his enthusiasm for what was about to occur.

He stood by and watched my body being fully manhandled - raised off the ground into the air, turned upside down and lowered with my head immersed inside the bowl. He heard the laughing and cheering and the calling out of advice. He didn’t need to say anything himself but he agreed with it all - all the sounds of disgust and laughter. It just added to his euphoria and his feeling of justice being served - all of which he helped orchestrate. He was convinced it was for my own good - to teach me a well needed lesson but also provided him the satisfaction of fulfilling his obligation to them - a sense of accomplishment, power and pride. He was totally undisturbed by how it impacted me - it was all part of what I needed to feel to change my behavior.

The pure power behind that thought gave rise to a powerful orgasm. I came all over myself and it shot past the tissue and up to my chin. That had never happened before. The feeling was so intense that it took everything out of me. I felt dehydrated and weak and my heart raced for over 10 minutes until I started to calm down. I basked in the feeling for a while longer. It felt so, so right.

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..