Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,261 Words
  • 184 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 29. Make Amends

All this time to make amends
What do you do when all your enemies are friends?
Now and then I'll try to bend
Under pressure, wind up snapping in the end


I nodded and walked out to meet Patrick. The lounge was separated into a few sections - there was an area with couches and a large screen TV, a kitchen area with tables, a refrigerator and sink and along the wall there were 6 private study group rooms. Each room had a table plus all types of audio visual equipment.

Patrick was sitting at the table in room 2 when I got there. He was smiling - one of the cordial smiles you use when you meet someone new.

I decided to dispense with the usual pleasantries and start right in with an apology of sorts, as Zack had suggested. "Hey, I'm sorry about me being in your way all the time. I knew the situation would be difficult but never really looked at it from your perspective."

The expression on his face turned a bit - still a smile but a bit more serious. He said, "Look, the whole thing is pretty strange to me - to say the least. It's not like I haven't tried to make sense of it but it doesn't add up in my head. Can I ask what is making you do this?"

I sighed, “I’m not really sure I know myself - If I’m being totally honest. I mean, I’ve done tons or research on it and a lot of it seems to fit with my characteristics. Zack has looked into it a lot too, so there is support out there for it. In the back of my mind, I know it’s something that I can get out of if I had to. That makes me feel safer and what better time to try something out than college, right? I mean, I know how it could seem crazy to you and then actually seeing it makes you think so even more. I am sorry for that - it’s just the way it worked out with us rooming together. It puts all of us in a bad position and I know the more you see me being a slave the more you lose respect for me.”

I found myself rambling, I chuckled and said “sorry Patrick, I’m just rambling. I better shut up.”

“No, I’m following you,” he replied. “It’s just that you are so smart and everyone knows it. You were the valedictorian. You have such a bright future ahead of you. Why would you want to be a slave? That’s the part that doesn’t make sense.”

“I look at it differently and separate the two in my mind. None of this will get in the way of my career path,” I replied. “It’s also a private thing so it’s not like it will go on my resume.”

“It would make your resume stand out,” joked Patrick.

I laughed with him. It was actually encouraging that he was taking a friendly approach.

“How do you feel about all the stuff you’re going to be doing for me?” He asked.

I shrugged, “to be honest, I haven’t really thought much about it but I think a lot of it will fit into what I’m already doing - just more of it. How do you feel about it?”

“I’m not gonna lie, I like it a lot. It will even the playing field,” He replied. “Don’t want to sound like a dick but I think it should have been this way from the start. It’s partially my fault for avoiding the subject - but I should have been a part of it. I also like that this will give me more free time. That’s the best part of it.”

“Fair enough,” I replied. “There’s no set way to do this and we were told having a third person involved would make it very difficult. But Zack had already agreed to have you room with us and we weren’t sure what to do. Does agreeing to do things for you make you think even less of me, I mean, once I start ?”

“I don’t think less of you,” he replied defensively.

I looked directly at him as he replied, maintaining eye contact.

He restated, “I mean, I guess I do. I do a little I mean, how could I not? Right?”

“I understand,” I said.

“I mean, isn’t that supposed to be the case? Doesn’t Zack think less of you? If he didn't, would he call you his slave?”

He was asking legitimate questions and I didn’t necessarily know the answers. “It’s more complicated than that,” I replied.

“Is it?” He asked. “Is it really that complicated or are you overthinking it?”

“I think it’s a lot more complicated,” I said. “Look, in the end maybe you are right and I’m just an idiot, but I don’t believe that now. I think there’s something to this and being what I am. Do you think you can accept it for a while and then we’ll see what happens?”

“Yes,” he replied, “as long as you do my chores, and try to stay out of my way as much as you can, I’ll be onboard.”

“OK, fair enough,” I said. “Am I forgiven for what’s happened so far?”

“Sure,” he said, “but same condition - that you do what Zack agreed to.”

I thought it was interesting that he said what Zack agreed to and not what I agreed to. Was that an indication that he knew my position and accepted it? Was it a show of his lack of respect for me? “I’ll do what you two agreed to,” I replied.

He held out his hand for me to shake and said, “OK, we have a deal then.”

I shook his hand. I felt a bit of relief, at least knowing that he wasn’t going to sabotage the relationship. It was clear he saw this as a quid pro quo - he was willing to put up with something he saw as crazy in return for having his chores done. It would now be up to me to make sure he felt he was getting a good deal.

We walked back to the dorm together and talked more like friends again. When We got back to the room, Zack was waiting. “Everything worked out?” He asked.

“Yep,” we both said simultaneously.

“All good,” added Patrick.

“Good,” said Zack. “Why don’t you get started and catch up on your new duties while Patrick and I relax for a while.”

“Sounds good,” I replied and headed for Patrick's room. I was pretty caught up with Zack but my heart sank when I walked in Patrick’s room. It was a mess. There were cups, bottles and plates on every piece of furniture, tissues and paper on the floor and an overflowing hamper basket. There was also a slight stale stink. I started by opening the window. I went to get a black garbage bag and started throwing away all the junk. I used a clean tissue to pick up the used ones from the floor. Whether they had Patrick's semen or mucus on it - my preference was not to touch either.

There were like a half-dozen more under the bed along with plates and cups. I cleaned it all out.

I stuffed all his laundry into a bag, including his bed sheets that were gross, and took it down to the laundry room and put in the load. While that was cleaning, I went back and dusted, vacuumed and finished cleaning. I headed back down to put the clothes in the dryer. When I came back, Zack had me serve them beer and dispose of the used bottles.

He had a second set of sheets so I made his bed and finished tidying up. I went back to retrieve the dried clothes and took them back into his room to fold and put away.

Just about that time Zack came in to check on me. “Wow, your room looks great,” he said to Patrick. He then looked at me and said, “Weedge, I need to talk to you about something else. Go into your room and I’ll be right there.”

Patrick got up to look and Zack talked to him about it for a few minutes. I couldn’t totally make out what they were saying but I got the gist that Zack wanted to make sure Patrick was satisfied with the results.

He walked into my room - I had kept the door open and stayed dressed - following the new rules.

He closed the door behind him as he stepped in. “You should get naked while we talk,” he said.

“OK,” I said as I quickly undressed. I remained standing.

“You can sit,” he said. “So, you haven’t cummed in over 2 weeks and I want to understand how you feel.”

I was a bit surprised he brought that up and thought maybe Max brought it up in one of their calls. “To be honest, I was more concerned about not being able to sleep and the soreness. I haven’t really thought about it, but maybe I have been feeling a bit different the last few days.”

Zack nodded as I talked then said, “Yea, I had planned on waiting for 4 full weeks before letting you cum but Max said that I shouldn’t let you go that long to start.”

I listened intently then asked, “So you will allow me to jerk off?”

"Well, not exactly," replied Zack. "Max said you shouldn't go more than three weeks without releasing semen but there are ways to do it."

"What ways?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"There's a thing called milking that's used on slaves. It's a way to drain the semen from the body without feeling any pleasure."

"How are you gonna do that?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not, but there's a place that does it."

I stayed silent with that same confused look on my face.

He continued, "you know that place where you bought the chastity device?"

"Yea," I replied in a quizzing tone.

"There's a place not too far from here that's similar but much bigger. It's like a BDSM spa. The place is called Come Again. They have every..."

I interrupted, "I don't want to do anything like that. That's public.."

He interrupted me, "relax, it's really not. The sex shop is discretely connected to a bar and a spa. You’d be going in through the spa so anyone that sees you would think you're getting hair removal or something. Only the technician will see you - and he won't know who you are. It's not even as bad as going to the store to buy the cage."

I sighed.

"Trust me," added Zack, "I'll be there the whole time."

I sighed again. I didn't want this. I wasn’t ready yet, but I could tell from the way Zack was talking that it was going to happen. "When do you want to do this?" I asked.

He looked at his watch and said, "in about 2 and a half hours."

"Seriously? Today?" I sat there with this disgusted look.

"Yes," he replied. "There was an available slot and I took it. The first session is free so this won't cost you anything - but you do have to tip the technician."

"Great," I said sarcastically.

Zack ignored my mood. "I'm going to get something to eat with Patrick. When I get back you should be ready. It's in the city and it will take about a half hour to get there."

As he headed to the door he said, "You should take a good shower - oh, and you shouldn't eat or drink anything other than water and no more than 8 oz of that."

As soon as he left I looked it up on google maps. All three were in a strip mall type complex with the spa by far the largest and featured in the middle. It was called Collagen Day Spa. The entrance to the spa was elaborate and looked like a five star hotel lobby. I went to their webpage that listed services such as massages, body treatments, facials, oil and aromatherapy, and yes, waxing. There was no mention of any connection to the sex shop.

On the opposite side of the spa was a bar club called the Whipping Post. The bar looked high-end with a southern rock theme. They had a typical pub menu and cocktail list.

I then googled the sex shop. It was very high-end and a lot classier than the one where I bought the sure lock. It didn’t seem to be geared towards BDSM at all - more like a Victoria's secret only with sex toys in addition to apparel. They had an extensive web page showing the available outfits and products. There was a link for “personal services,” which brought up a separate page that said, inquire about other personal services, such as depilation, hypnotherapy, cavity cleansing and body massaging. I guess somewhere in there prostate milking is included.

I took a nice long shower, got dressed in regular street clothes and awaited Zack’s return. He was gone for well over an hour and was in a hurry when they both came back.

“You ready?” He asked.

“Yes.” I replied.

“Good, let’s go,” he said, “I’ll drive.”

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

An interesting twist.  Of course orgasm control is a natural part of an M/s relationship.  Thank you for continuing to give us a window into Zack and Weedge’s life.

Link to comment
13 hours ago, xleroc said:

An interesting twist.  Of course orgasm control is a natural part of an M/s relationship.  Thank you for continuing to give us a window into Zack and Weedge’s life.

Thank you for reading it!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..