Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 3,052 Words
  • 510 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 21. Working it Out


Life is very short, and there's no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend
I have always thought that it's a crime
So, I will ask you once again
Try to see it my way
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong
While you see it your way
There's a chance that we might fall apart before too long


“Do you want to go through the rest of this now?” I asked. Zack was smiling ear to ear - he knew I was in and it was just a matter of working out details.

“Definitely,” he replied immediately.

I added, “We also have to talk about Patrick - if he’s going to room with us won’t it be impossible to keep this from him?”

“I don’t think we can keep it from him, but I think he’ll be cool with it,” replied Zack.

“Have you told him already?” I asked in a heightened tone.

“No!” Replied Zack. “I wouldn’t do that. Why do you think I would?” He paused with a puzzled look on his face, then continued, “Look, I want this a lot but I meant it when I said I'd drop it if you didn’t go along. I would NEVER go to him without your approval. Besides, he’s the most laid back guy in the world, he won’t care - I am pretty sure of that.”

“Trevor will also know, right?” I asked.

“Yes,” replied Zack quickly, “but I don’t think he has to know about any details. Are you Ok with that?”

“To be honest,” I started, “it makes sense but it makes it more embarrassing. Anyone else knowing adds another level of humiliation.”

“I know,” replied Zack, “In all honesty, I think that’s all part of it - the humiliation - at least it is for you. I don’t see how we could do this without Trevor and Patrick knowing.”

I nodded, “I totally understand why Trevor would have to know and I also trust him to keep it secret. I am more worried about Patrick.”

“I’m also a little concerned about him not telling anyone,” added Zack. I mean, he’s been great at keeping things to himself, but I’m not sure how close he is with Connor and what he tells him.”

“We can make this a condition of rooming together,” I suggested.

“Eh,” said Zack, “I rather not go there, plus I think we can get him to go along.”

“Should I leave that to you?” I asked.

“I don’t know, replied Zack, “it might be better if we told him together - then again, maybe I need to lather him up a bit first.”

We both smiled. “OK so let's finish going through the contract line by line,” I suggested.

"OK," said Zack, " I'm good with the slave and master roles in section 1 and 2."

"I figured you'd say that," I replied. "I want to make it clear that school work and school events come first even if it means a slave task doesn't get done."

"I'm good with that but it says later on that the task doesn't go away - you just do it when you can," said Zack.

"Yea, but what if school gets tough and takes up a lot of my time?" I asked.

"Then we'll figure out a schedule that works," answered Zack. "School comes first so let's clarify that in the appendix."

Zack started typing away and showed me the screen. "Perfect," I said. "Next is Section 3, what's with giving me a new name?"

"I want that in there," exclaimed Zack. "I even have one picked out."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I will tell you once the contract is signed," replied Zack.

"Why is it even necessary?" I asked. "You've been calling me Andrew and I like that. You know I hate to be called Andy."

"We can ask Max, but I think it's supposed to represent a new beginning for you," Zack answered. "It won't be Andy, I can promise you that. It will be more of a nickname. It will be perfect since no one other than me and Patrick will know you as Andrew."

"I don't know about this," I said.

"What are you worried about? " He asked. Before I could respond, he added, "what if we put in the appendix that your name stays the same for all legal and non slave purposes.?"

I thought for a minute and said, "OK, write that in. Next is Section 4 - about you controlling my diet - I don't want to be made to eat stuff I don't like."

"Fair," replied Zack. "I know what you like and don't like and I can't imagine having any reason to make you do that. I'll write that you have the right to refuse foods you specifically identify…, but I have the right to force feed them to you."

“Zack!” I exclaimed.

“Kidding,” he replied.

I laughed, then continued. "OK, in that same section under behavior in private - permission to speak, no eye contact, no use of furniture?"

"It specifically says you don't have to ask for permission to speak," replied Zack.

I pressed, "Yea, but then it gives you the right to change that rule."

"Hmm, how about, I can require that you stay quiet but only when I say so and for a set time?" Suggested Zack.

"Set time not to exceed an hour," I added.

"Three hours," countered Zack.

"Fine," I agreed. "How about the other two?"

He responded, "I don't care about eye contact but we can make it where it only applies if I say it just like being quiet. The furniture I kind of want in there."

"So I can't sit on a chair or sleep in a bed?" I asked.

"Let me think about that," offered Zack. "I will guarantee you can sleep on a mattress and maybe you need permission for other furniture. "

"Why do you want that?" I asked.

"I like the message it sends - the way it shows our places," he replied. "If you're going to be a slave you can't have all the privileges."

I sighed, "fine. The section on sex is pretty much you can do whatever you want and I can do nothing. I don't have anything to say about that."

Zack laughed and said, "think of it like everything else, you get to do what I say. It will be my job to make sure you are happy enough that you don't end the relationship."

"Yep," I said, "I guess it’s a good thing I’m a virgin and not used to it.”

Zack laughed, “can’t say I feel you on that one.”

“OK,” I continued, “On the finance part, I won't have total control of what I earn so anything my dad is involved in is off limits, OK?"

"Understood," he replied, "as long as you try your best not to have him involved."

"Agreed," I said as Zack typed it into the appendix.

"It gives you the right to tell some people that I am your slave," I added. "I want to have the right to approve that. I am OK with Trevor and we're going to have to tell Patrick something, but anyone else, I'd want to sign off on first."

"Are you afraid I won't be careful about that?" He asked.

"It's not that," I replied, "I want to limit who knows. It's more about me trusting who you tell. Like you get a girlfriend and tell her then you have a bad breakup with her.:

Zack laughed. "Is that what you think will happen?"

I gave him a straight faced look then sarcastically added, "no, that could never happen."

"Whatever, fine," agreed Zack, "I'll add it. Do you have anything else?"

I flipped through it again and said, “I’m probably missing something big but I think I’m good. How about you? Do you have a problem with anything.?”

“Not really,” he replied, "I mean I can always control how I use you as long as I stay within the limits. Plus I intend to make sure we’re always talking. You will always know where I stand even if I push things.”

“Ok now we have to talk about timing and Patrick,” I said. “For timing, I think it would be best to start it when we start college - what do you think?”

“I like that idea,” he replied, “but I think there’s a lot of things we can do ahead of time to get ready for it. Like we talked about easing into some stuff - the next few weeks could be a great ease in period. I think we need to talk to Patrick soon too.”

“How do you want to handle him?” I asked.

“Let me talk to him first,” he replied, “then we can talk to him together. If I know him, he won’t care as long as it won’t affect him.”

“OK,” I said, “we’ll do it your way. To be honest, I wish he wasn’t involved.”

“If he has a problem with it,” added Zack, “then I’ll room with just you.”

“Really?” I asked?

“Oh, definitely,” he replied, “I want this to happen more than anything.”

“OK,” I said, “I think we’re done - maybe crazy, but done.”

Zack laughed, “if this doesn’t work we’ll end it and go back to where we were - or as close to that as we can get.”

There was a part of me that knew once we crossed this line, it would be nearly impossible to uncross but Zack and I would find a way to work through it - or at least I hoped. “So, next step is you talk to Patrick?”

“Yea,” replied Zack, “and then we’ll talk to him together. I’ll get in touch with him today and let you know.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I replied. I went over to Zack and hugged him again, this one was long and tight. It was a hug of excitement and fear mixed together. “I love you Zack,” I said as I let go.

“I love you too bro,” he replied.

I didn’t hear back from Zack until the next day.

<Zack> Hey, I talked to Patrick.
<Andrew> And?
<Zack> He's good with it but we should all talk. Can you come over ?
<Andrew> That doesn’t sound great - LOL
<Zack> It’s fine - let’s just talk.
<Andrew> On my way!
When I got there, Zack, Patrick and Trevor were sitting in the living room talking. Zack’s mom was at work.

Trevor was the first to acknowledge me, “Hello Andrew.”

“Hey Trevor, how are you doing?” I asked in reply. I waved to Zack and Patrick.

“I’m good,” replied Trevor.

“Hey Trevor, can you give us some privacy?” Asked Zack. “We need to talk about college stuff.”

“College stuff you don’t want me to know about?” Asked Trevor.

“Well, not right now, we haven’t figured things out yet, but I promise to tell you once we do,” replied Zack.

“OK,” said Trevor as he stood up. “Bye Andrew, bye Patrick.” He walked out of the room and went upstairs.

I glanced over at Patrick. He had a serious look on his face that made me avoid eye contact.

Zack started, “so Patrick has a few questions.”

“Yea, a few,” scoffed Patrick. “First one is, are you fucking serious?” He laughed after asking it but the question was purposeful.

Hearing the question was sobering for me. This whole time I had been looking at this from the inside. Conversations with Zack and Max and research from websites that specialize in BDSM relationships. I never stepped outside the box. How would the non BDSM world view it?

I had nothing to say and there was an awkward moment of silence after the laughter subsided which Zack broke by saying, “this isn’t for everyone.”

“No shit,” said Patrick, continuing his skepticism.

My heart started pounding and a feeling of nervousness came over me.

Zack looked at me and said, “it’s about exploring.”

“I get that,” said Patrick, “but don’t you think it’s kind of fucked up? I mean I know there are gay bottoms and stuff but a slave?”


“This isn’t about being gay or even sex,” replied Zack. “It’s kind of hard to explain. Do you want to talk to someone who may be able to explain it better?”

“Na man,” said Patrick, “Look - I’m cool with you guys doing whatever, as long as it doesn’t get in my way.”


“I don’t know,” said Zack, “I think it’s better if you understand more about it.”


Zack looked over at me and asked, “Do you think we should have him look at the contract?”

I wasn’t really thinking much about convincing Patrick, I was more concerned about my decision to proceed. Patrick’s incredulousness threw me. With a deer-in-the-headlights look on my face I just nodded.

Zack picked up his laptop, hit a few keys and showed Patrick the screen. There was dead silence as he scrolled through the document. I grew more nervous with each passing minute.

Zack broke the silence after maybe 5 to 10 minutes. “What do you think?” He asked.

“I see my name made the contract,” replied Patrick.

“This won’t work without you being OK with it,” said Zack.

Patrick looked directly at me and asked, “Andrew, what do you think? You haven’t said a word since you’ve been here.”

I shrugged and said, “I’m not gonna lie, I’m nervous about it, really nervous about it and seeing the way you reacted is making me rethink the whole thing.”

I looked at Zack. He was nodding and encouraging me to keep talking.”

“It’s a tough call,” added Zack, “it’s a lot easier for me to make than for you.”

“Have you thought this through?” Asked Patrick. “It seems extreme, no?”

“Maybe you’re right,” I said, “I don’t know.”

‘Look,” said Patrick, ”I’m good with it all, and I won’t say anything to anyone else, but I think you need to be sure you’ve thought it all through. Just saying.”

“He’s right,” added Zack. “You have to want it, Andrew.”

I was a little surprised that Zack wasn’t at all trying to sell it - then again, I did already say yes. The fact is I DID put a lot of thought into it. Was I sure? No, not even close, but I knew I wasn’t going into this blindly. “You may think I’m crazy,” I said turning to Patrick, “but I have thought about it - a lot. I can’t say I’m sure I’m making the right decision, but if it doesn’t work out, we can just go on as roommates. The one thing I need you to promise is that you’d keep this to yourself - that means not telling any girlfriends, or Connor or anyone else. Can you promise that Patrick?”

“Yea, for real,” added Zack. “If we’re doing this, you have to promise to keep it all to yourself?”

Patrick replied, “Let me say this, as long as it doesn’t involve me or get in my way, I’m good with it. But, if it starts to be a problem, do you guys promise to stop it?”

“Deal,” said Zack, “it won’t get to that but, if it doesn’t work out we’ll stop it.”


“Andrew, are you OK with that?” Asked Patrick.

“Yes,” I replied, “if it’s not working out, we would have probably already stopped it.”

Zack got up and offered his hand to Patrick to shake and I did the same. “So we’re officially roommates? Asked Patrick.

“Yep’” said Zack, “it’s official!”

“All right,” said Patrick, “I’m out of here. See ya guys.”

“Well that went well,” joked Zack after Patrick left.

“I’m worried,” I said. “First, I’m not so sure he’s on board and second, I’m not so sure I put enough thought into this.”

“If you want to back out, no hard feelings,” said Zack. “this will only work if you’re truly committed to it - if we both are. Patrick is just along for the ride. I’m more concerned about you being sure about it.”

“I’m in, Zack,” I replied. “I was a little taken back by his reaction, but I should have expected it. This is not normal stuff. How did your conversation with him go?”

“Pretty much the same way,” replied Zack. “I know Patrick well, and what he says is true, if we don’t get in his way, he’ll be fine with it. I think eventually he’ll get used to it.”

“You want to make this official now?” I asked. “I mean to officially start once we move into the dorm, but we can agree now and do any prelim stuff.”

“Yep, exactly, “ agreed Zack. “I’ll send the contract to Max and let’s see what he says.

“How about Trevor?” I asked. “What do you want to tell him and when?”

“Let me worry about him,” replied Zack. “If he asks you anything, just be honest with him. I just want to be careful that he doesn’t get the idea this is all common stuff - you know what I mean?”

I laughed, “you mean that I’m fucked up?”

Zack laughed too, “well, more like we’re fucked up.”

He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and said, “we’re not hurting anyone - there’s nothing wrong with it just because it’s rare.”

“I wish It would only be between me and you,” I replied. “I’d be a lot more comfortable with that.”

“Don’t worry,” said Zack, “I’ll keep Patrick in check.”

He looked at his phone and said, “hey, Max got back to me. He said he’s going to put the contract in an electronic signature format and we’ll both get an email to sign it.”

Within the next minute the email came through to both of us. We each read it over one last time and then digitally signed it. Within a few more minutes we each got back a signed copy.

Zack looked at his phone again and said, “Max wants to talk. Is now a good time for you?

“Yep,” I replied.


 

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

36 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Would this really be a slave master relationship if everything is In a contract?

The contract has no binding effect - it's just a way to agree to the arrangement.  The relationship could terminate at any time without either party having recourse.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..