Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,834 Words
  • 359 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 26. On the Edge

And the days go by
Like a strand in the wind
In the web that is my own
I begin again
Said to my friend, baby
Nothin' else mattered

 

 

Zack had warned me that it takes a few nights to get used to sleeping with the chastity device and I knew he was right, but I ignored the advice. Now it was time to pay up. I wanted so badly to jerk off with the thought of sucking Zack’s cock. My dick was ready to cooperate and get hard but the cage stopped it all. In addition to acting as a blocker, the presence of the cage acted as a stimulator hastening the hardening process.

It was a vicious cycle and I had no control, Touching it only made it worse. Thinking of something unpleasant or nonsexual didn't help. The only option was to let it play out and run its course. That wasn’t a great option either. At the point of full engorgement, the cage part would pull the ring away from my body as much as possible causing pain. It would also force my cock head against the tip of the cage. It hurt most by the ring part both on top of the shaft and on the sides by my nuts. It also felt a little sore on the head itself.

Just as the first time I tried to sleep with it on, this cycle would happen a few times during the night. It took a week before my body adjusted to it and I was able to sleep through the night.

That next morning, after the alarm went off, it seemed I had not slept at all. I had to set it early enough to make sure I had Zack’s toiletries out. I hit snooze a few times then decided to get up. I wasn’t in my best shape to start day two. I went to the bathroom and took a long morning piss. Per Zack’s instructions I had left the door open. I finished peeing and heard another door open. I immediately washed my hands and started setting out his stuff.

Turns out it was Patrick. “Are you almost done?” He asked wanting to get into the bathroom. I was naked and he was wearing a t-shirt and boxers.

“Yea, sorry,” I replied, “be right out.”

“Don’t forget to flush,” he said pointing to the toilet. He turned and walked back into his room.

I started to explain, “Yea, sorry, I thought you were…,” then realized he was gone.

I flushed then went back to preparing for Zack and was doing so when Patrick walked back out.

He gave me a look. “I’m done,” I said and walked out.

I heard him sigh as he saw all the stuff I had laid out for Zack. As I went back into my room my phone buzzed and it was Zack calling me to his room. I went straight in there and he was lying on his bed totally naked and semi hard.

“Morning,” I said.

“Morning,” he replied, “how was your first night as a full blown slave?”

I shrugged, “I still need to get used to this cage.”

“Don’t want to say I told you so, but I told you so,” he said in an admonishing tone. He looked at his app then added, “holy shit, you had a busy night - worse than the first time you slept with it.”

“I know, I know,” I replied. “I’ll just deal with it.” The fact of the matter was, seeing him naked like that wasn’t going to help. I felt myself starting to stiffen.

“How are you liking it so far?” I asked, emphasizing “you”.

“Loving it,” he replied. “I’m talking to Max this afternoon.”

“Oh?” I asked.

“Yea,” said Zack, “he will act as an adviser.”

“For us?” I asked.

“Well, really for me,” replied Zack, “but you can talk to him too, with my permission.”

“That’s pretty nice of him to stay involved like that,” I said.

‘Well it’s part of his business, so it’s not free,” he replied. “Well it will be free to me.”

Zack laughed then added, “it’s not too bad, I forget what he said but it wasn’t a lot of money. I think it’s worth it especially at first.”

“How often will you talk to him?” I asked.

“We’re going to talk every other day for the first week, then see what happens and lessen it - like maybe once a week or once every other week.”

I nodded then asked, “so you want a morning BJ?”

“I do,” he replied, “but first, I want you to take some time to explore my body.”

“You mean worship it?” I asked.

“Well, I want you to get to know what I am like in the morning,” he said. “I need to finish filling out the swim club application form so while I do that you can quietly inspect me. Then you can suck my dick.”

His cock wasn’t hard yet. Zack was in between a grower and a shower. It was pretty long even when soft. There was a slight flatness to the shape of the shaft which gave it a dominant look - given that it was pretty thick.

I didn’t want to start on his dick so I put my face right by his feet and inhaled. The scent was stronger than last time - given he’d been under covers for the night - but still not too bad. I got even closer and stuck my nose right between his long straight toes. The scent was stronger there but also still very tolerable.

I moved my face to his crotch area as he lifted his feet up to give me room. “Want to get in there?” He asked?

“Yea, if you don’t mind,” I replied.

He gave me room and I put my face under his balls and took some slow breaths through my nose. As strange as it sounds, it felt good to be there - my face so close.

“OK,” interrupted Zack. “Time to suck my dick. I want to see how deep you can take it. Start by getting it wet.”

I did what he asked and started to lick his head. The taste was also a bit different - also a bit stronger, but also still very bearable. There was a slight sticky feel at first but that dissolved with my continued licking.

“I’m going to push in your mouth, Tap my leg when you can’t take it anymore,” he said.

“OK,” I replied as I nodded.

He guided my head down on his cock and held me in place. I swallowed as his cock hit my throat but in only a few seconds I felt myself gag. I thought that would have been enough for him to pull out but it wasn’t. I tapped on his leg and he let go.

I coughed a few times and he said, “ready to go again?”

I cleared my throat and said, “yep.”

Down went his hand on my head guiding it again. I even felt him extend his hips up a bit. I gagged again almost instantly, “fuck that feels amazing,” he said as I tapped his leg and he let go.

“We’re going to have to train you to take it longer than that,” he said, “but all in good time. Now finish me off, I want to cum and get showered.”

I took the head back in my mouth and started sucking as I stroked the base of his cock. His cock felt rock hard and I listened to him exhale and relax. He stretched and said, “Move on to your back.”

I laid back on the foot of his bed, my head close to the edge. He straddled me then sat down on my abdomen. He started jerking his own cock. “I’m going to finish by jerking - watch closely as I cum.”

It didn’t take him long until he came. He stood up on his knees, closed his eyes and ejaculated. I listened to him and watched closely. I actually saw his piss slit open to let out the first shot - which made it to my chin. I saw the veins become slightly more visible as each shot fired. He went through 10 full squirts again with most of it landing on my chest.

He made a long exhale and said, “boy, that felt good.”

He got up off me and slid up his boxers. “Clean up here - I’m going to shower and then talk to Max.”

He grabbed a new pair of underwear and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed a bunch of tissues to wipe off my chest and face. I waited a few minutes then walked out and went to my room. I waited for him to get out of the shower to pick up his clothes and towel after he finished.

Unfortunately I waited too long because Patrick had gotten in just before me to pee and mumbled under his breath about the mess. I waited outside of the bathroom. Patrick flushed and walked past me with an annoyed look on his face but saying nothing.

I went back in and cleaned up, picking up Zack’s towel and boxers which were left on the floor and putting away all the toiletries he had left out.

Zack was back in his room with the door closed as he took the call with Max. I wanted to listen in on what was being said. I know he deserved his privacy but what was being discussed did affect me. About an hour had passed and he was still in there talking to him. I waited as long as I could, but I had to leave to go to the first day of my job at the IT Center. I decided not to disturb the conversation by telling him I was leaving. I got dressed and headed out. On the way out I asked Patrick, “hey, can you tell Zack I went to my job?”

“Sure,” he replied unenthusiastically as I left the room and walked over to my job. This was my first day and I had to be there an hour before my shift.

My parents planned to pay full college tuition for me and my two brothers. This included room, board, books, computer and a basic meal plan. Any other spending money would be on us and a part-time job was necessary. Of course, they were unaware that I had agreed with Zack, all the money from this job would go to him.

While not being able to enjoy the fruits of my labor was less than ideal, everything else about the job was great. It was for 20 hours per week, three hours on weekdays and 5 on Saturday. After the first week, when everyone called with issues about their laptop, it was relatively quiet and I was able to use the time to do my homework. It also provided a respite from being a slave and the controversies that arose because of it. Zack treated the job the same as class and never asked me to do anything during either.

The first day was actually pretty hectic. It started with me filling out some paperwork, including a form to have my check directly deposited into a new account I had opened.
It came with a debit / ATM card which I gave to Zack. He set up the password so only he would have access to it.

The rest of the hour was training. They gave us a template of steps to follow when taking a call. This was essential for me since I knew very little about computers. I was also responsible for receiving in person customers and pairing them with the right technician. Once I started, it was non-stop until my shift ended. Even with this hectic day, it was refreshing to be away from all the slave stuff.

When I got back to the room, only Patrick was home. Zack had left to go to swim club practice. Patrick was lounged out watching TV in the couch area. He was wearing just shorts and a t-shirt. I followed Zack’s rules and stripped naked by the door after closing it behind me. Patrick watched but said nothing. It felt very awkward and I quickly walked into my room.

Zack showed up a bit later and he walked into my room. “How’d the job go?” He asked.

“It was good,” I replied, “busy, but good. They have it all laid out on flow charts so I can sound really smart answering questions. Today was mostly being a receptionist for people that had in person appointments. So how’d your call go with Max? You were still on when I had to leave and I didn't want to disturb you.”

“That was a good choice,” said Zack. “It went well - we talked for over an hour.”

“Wow, what did he have to say?” I asked.

Zack chuckled, “a lot of stuff. I know you will have the harder time adjusting to being the slave but it’s a lot for me too. He was talking me through all that. I mean, I will benefit from your service, but in many ways I am now responsible for two people.”

“Did he say anything you can share with me?” I asked.

“It’s more advice for me and how to make decisions, I guess you’ll see it all play out eventually. He does want to talk to you too from time to time.”

“Really?”

“Yea,” replied Zack, “but, it’s not the same as when he talks with me. He’ll warn you about this too but just so you know ahead of time, anything you say to him will get back to me.”

“Anything I say can and will be used against me?” I joked.

“Exactly,” added Zack, “but you do have the right to remain silent.”

We both laughed and Zack added, “I’m going to take a quick shower. You want to watch the game?”

I was tired both from the long day at the IT Center but more because I barely had any sleep but said, “yea sure.”

After I finished picking up the clothes and towel from his shower, we all congregated in the living area. The three bedrooms went across the back wall, the living area was in front of Zack’s room and the flat screen TV was mounted on the wall of his room. The couch was on the adjacent wall. There was a small wooden coffee table in front of the couch and two chairs on either side. Zack lounged out on the couch and Patrick was in one of the chairs.

One of the slave rules was to avoid the use of furniture - so when it was just us in the room, I had to sit on the floor. I hated walking barefoot on the floor - sitting on it bare-assed was even worse.

Zack looked down at his feet with me sitting next to them on the floor and said, “hey, why don’t you clip my nails while you’re down there.”

I was tired, but I got up and got the nail trim kit from the bathroom. I sat back on the floor and took a foot in my hand.

“You’re going to do that here?” Asked Patrick.

“Do you mind? Asked Zack.

“I guess not,” replied Patrick, “as long as he cleans it up.”

“He will,” said Zack affirmatively.

It was clear that Patrick was less than happy about it but Zack didn’t say to stop so I continued. The game was on and I was watching it while clipping. I wasn’t paying as much attention to the task as I should have and clipped too close on his big toe, drawing blood.

“Ow,” said Zack.

“Fuck, I’m sorry,” I replied as I jumped up to get paper towels to stop the bleeding.

I got first aid supplies as well and took care of the cut. ‘I’m really really sorry,” I repeated.

“It’s OK,” said Zack, “just be careful finishing.

I gave it total concentration and completed the task without further incident, cleaning up all clippings. I put the stuff away and got back down to watch the rest of the game. I sat on the floor leaning against the couch and, even as uncomfortable as it was, I managed to doze off.

Zack woke me up telling me to go to bed. I don’t know if he wasn’t horny or just being nice but there was no blow job or further service that night. I dragged myself into my room and went right to bed. It was nice to get in bed early but, similar to the previous night, I didn’t get good sleep.

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..