Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,834 Words
  • 556 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 24. Serve Somebody


Might like to wear cotton, might like to wear silk
Might like to drink whiskey, might like to drink milk
You might like to eat caviar, you might like to eat bread
You may be sleeping on the floor, sleeping in a king sized bed

But you're gonna have to serve somebody (serve somebody) yes, indeed
You're gonna have to serve somebody (serve somebody)


It seemed like Moving Day would never come and then it was here. It was a bit overwhelming - so much going on at one time. All three families made the trip by car and we proceeded to move all the clothes and equipment. The dorm building was in a different location than the common freshman buildings, because of the 3 person occupancy, so it was nice to be away from the crowded areas. We were able to park right in front of the building and move stuff in easily..

The dorm room was apartment style. When walking in there was a living area to the right with a couch and chairs and TV. On the left there was a kitchen with a small table and the bathroom. Straight ahead were three separate equally sized bedrooms. Each bedroom had a single bed with storage underneath, a desk and chair, night stand and a tall closet unit.

We brought in our clothes, toiletries, and any other personal items. I felt excited about moving in, knowing this was the start of a new chapter in my life. I was also nervous about living with Zack and submitting to his control. I knew I wanted it but it was still a big change.

After everything was unloaded - the three families went to lunch then briefly back to the dorm room before they all left. My family was the last to leave. It was a very emotional time. I hugged everyone before they stepped into the car. Mom could not hold back the tears so I stayed in that embrace longer. I waved as they drove off then turned and took the short walk back to the dorm room. I didn’t really think of it at the time but these were my last few steps before officially becoming Zack’s slave.

I walked back in and Zack was sitting on the couch in the living area. “Hey,” I said.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

I know I was prepared for this moment, but I didn’t know how it would feel. Max had mentioned that it would be more solemn than exciting and that it’s likely that my nerves will have the better of me. He was right, I was nervous. “I’m ready,” I said. “Where’s Patrick?”

“He left to go on a campus tour and will be back in an hour or so,” Zack replied, “He thought we’d rather be alone for this.”

“Yea, makes sense,” I replied. We both spoke in a calm sanitized tone. There was an air of inevitably to our voices. I started to undress, removing my shirt first, then stepping out of my sneakers and pulling off each sock. He stood up as I slid my shorts and boxer briefs to the floor and stepped out of them. I picked up the removed items and rolled them into a bunch, setting them on the floor.

I stood before him for a few seconds. I did not look him in the eyes, but rather diverted my gaze down to no particular spot. In my peripheral vision, I could see the few inches of height he had over me. I had been naked in front of Zack before but this had a different feel to it. Maybe it was the cold tile floor on my bare feet, maybe it was the location - I wasn't sure but it felt strange. Zack was fully clothed, wearing a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops.

"OK, kneel down," he said.

I knelt before him, focusing on his feet as I heard him open the container holding the collar.
Zack had shown me the collar when it first arrived. It was for males and discreet so it could be worn at all times. The chain was a nice thick silver that hung low and the charm was a slightly raised Celtic knot on a solid background and not clearly discernible. The back had a locking clasp that needed a key to open. It did have an emergency way to get it off but once used the lock would have to be replaced.

Zack opened the clasp, put the collar around my neck and closed it. He inserted the key into the clasp hole, looked at his watch and said, “August 24th, 2011, 7:46 PM.” He turned the key. I heard the soft click of the lock. He had officially claimed me as his property.

He gently placed his hand on my head. “Do you want a few minutes to yourself?” He asked.

“No, I’m OK,” I replied.

“OK,” he said, “next is naming.

I was dreading this part but just nodded.

“Your new name is and you are hereby to be called… Weedge,” he said. “Spelled, W-E-E-D-G-E, you are to introduce yourself as that to anyone you meet. The only time you can use your birth name is for legal stuff.”

“Weedge?” I ask. “Why Weedge?”

“Well, let’s just say I thought it would fit,” he replied without providing any real insight. I sensed a bit of a change in his attitude once I asked, a bit less friendly and a bit more authoritarian.

I knew this was going to be part of it. I’m thinking weedge has something to do with peeing - either my bedwetting or the swirly. It’s not like I had a choice so all I said was, “OK.”

"OK, the last thing before we get started is the cage," he said.

"Want me to go get it?" I asked.

"Yep."

I got up, fetched the chastity device and tried handing it to him.

"Just put it on," he said.

I looked down and put it on while he watched, pulling one testicle at a time through the ring then snapping on the cage. I had worn this overnight once and a few other times so I knew what it was like - but again, this felt differently.

He had a big smile on his face as he looked at his phone and said, "this doesn't come off without my permission."

I nodded. “How about peeing?” I asked. “Do I have to get permission each time and have you open the tip?”

“Na,” he replied. “That’s more of a pain than it’s worth. I’ll set the tip to remain open. Let’s see how that works.”

“Cool,” I replied, relieved not to have that added burden.

“All right, let’s get started,” he said. “We have a lot to cover.”

“OK,” I said again. He was approaching this in a business-like manner.

“First off,” he started, “I like walking around barefoot so you should make sure the floor is always clean. You will already be naked but I’ll tell Patrick to take his shoes off when he’s in the dorm.”

I followed as he walked me into his room first. The unpacking had been done when the families were all still here so all of his stuff had been put into the places he wanted. “My socks, underwear and t-shirts go in this drawer,” he said. “Every other clothing item gets hung in the closet.”

Pointing to the floor of the closet unit he said, “all my shoes go here. After I use them they go in with the toe facing the back. After you clean them face the toes frontward so I’ll know. It’s OK to keep the pair of flip flops I'm wearing by the side of the bed as long as they’ve been cleaned. Those you should probably clean daily.”

He went on, “when I wake up in the morning, I’ll take out my retainer and put it on the open container on top of the night table. Make sure it gets cleaned and disinfected then put it back on the night table with the container closed. I also like water on the night table - fill my swell with cold water and leave it on top.”

“Pointing to a bin in the corner he said, “all my dirty clothes go here. If I leave any on the floor or in the bathroom, put them in here until you’re ready to do laundry. I shower in the morning so make sure you check. Also, my sheets should get changed every two weeks.”

“OK, let's go to the bathroom,” he said. I waited for him to walk past me then I followed him to the bathroom.

He opened the medicine cabinet, pointed and said, ”Here's my stuff, both in the morning and at night, put a pearl size dab of toothpaste on my toothbrush and an ounce of mouthwash in a small cup - leave it on the left side of the counter.”

Pointing again he continued, “my contacts are in this drawer. They’re daily wear disposables. Just take one out for each eye and put them out - don’t open them but make sure you have a right and left - my prescription isn't the same for each eye. Also, make sure you let me know when they’re getting low so you can reorder them. It’s about a 2 week lead time.”

He paused for a second then continued, “At night, fill the water-pick up about three quarters of the way using warm water and put a splash of mouthwash in it. Clean it after I use it before you go to bed.”

Our walk through was interrupted by a knock on the door. Two quick knocks, a pause and another two quick knocks.

"Oh," said Zack, "That's the signal we established. Knock knock, pause knock knock means the coast is clear - means he’s not with anyone else - and the door can be opened. Any other kind of knock means you need to put on clothes and look normal or get into your room and close the door."

Zack went to the door. It was Patrick returning from the tour. The door had a code lock on it and he let himself in after knocking.

“Oh, Shit,” he said after walking in and seeing me naked. “This is going to take a while to get used to.”

“You’ll get there,” said Zack while laughing.

Patrick gave me a look that made me feel pretty weird. It was subtle but there was a hint of disbelief and disrespect. I thought about how this must have looked to him. Why would someone subject himself to what I am doing? He made me doubt myself - just with that look.

We didn’t say anything to each other - I just went into my room and finished settling things. About an hour later, Zack knocked on my open door “hey, Weedge, get dressed, we’re going to get something to eat.”

I heard Patrick say, “Weedge?”

“Yea, that’s what I call him now,” replied Zack.

I walked out of my room dressed in time to see Patrick shrug.

It felt good to be able to get dressed - especially putting on socks and getting my feet off the cold vinyl tile. It was a bit of a walk to the dining room since our building was for triples and not the usual freshman dorm.

All freshmen were required to have a meal plan which included unlimited swipes to the cafeteria. There was a grab and go area - where you can take food back to the room - or an area where you can get a meal and sit - which is what we did.

It was exciting being in a new place and there was no slave talk while at dinner - just usual college talk. We were all glad to have a few days free before classes started and we had two days without most of the upperclassmen.

I could tell Patrick was worried about the relationship between me and Zack. I think we all knew it was going to be challenging. Patrick was also worried about his relationship with Carley - they started going out in the summer but she went to a college about 5 hours away.

“Are you planning on seeing her on weekends?” I asked.

“It’s going to be tough,” he replied, “maybe every other weekend - I can go there and she can come here.”

“Here?” Asked Zack in a pitched voice. “You can’t tell her about Weedge. I mean we’re going to have to figure out what to do.”

“Don’t worry about it,” said Patrick as he put his hands to his mouth as if to lock his lips then made a motion like he threw the key away. “I’m more worried about the relationship lasting.”

“It can,” said Zack, “it will take work. Besides, it’s not like the ladies here are going to be lining up for you.”

We all chuckled. Patrick had nice features, blue eyes and copper blonde hair, but he wasn’t someone who would be considered conventionally attractive. That's not to say he was unattractive, but there was a subtle nerdiness to his appearance. He was tall and somewhat thick, with a broad chest and somewhat muscular arms. He wasn’t athletic, but he gave off a vibe of being strong. His hair was always a bit unkempt, and he had a tendency to wear baggy clothing. He didn’t have a lot of fashion sense, but he did make an effort to look presentable.

Patrick was a kind and gentle soul, but he was also introverted. He got along well with everyone mostly by staying quiet and in the back. He was also very intelligent, and he had a sharp wit. When with friends he was comfortable with, he was always quick with a joke, and he always knew how to make us laugh. A good way to describe him was brilliant and awkward, both kind and shy. He was like me in some ways but socially more accepted. He knew when to hold his tongue - a lesson I still needed to learn.


When we got back to the dorm we all went our separate ways for a while. I got naked as we entered the dorm then set up all of Zack’s requests then went to chill in my room. Patrick immediately went to his room and closed the door. Zack has told me that my door was to remain open at all times unless there was someone else with us.

Zack’s door was open as well, and about 30 minutes later he called me, “WEEDGE, get in here ” he yelled out. I pretty much knew what was next - he wanted to get his dick sucked. If I was being honest with myself - I was sort of looking forward to it.

“Can I guess what you want?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“I'd rather you just get started,” he replied.

We both laughed. “Close the door,” he said.

I closed it and stood there wearing nothing but my collar and chastity device.

“I’ve been thinking about this for a long time,” he started. “I want you to become very much acquainted with my dick.- you should be aware of it at all times - even when I’m not.”

“I know, get to know it better than you,” I replied.

He continued, “Yes, just like you did with my hands and feet - use all your senses and abilities to study it. Oh, by the way, before we get started, go brush your teeth and rinse out your mouth. I want your mouth to always be clean anytime you come into contact with my dick.“

I walked out and headed to the bathroom - which was on the side of the dorm nearest my room. The bedrooms were across the back going left to right. I had the first, Patrick the middle and Zack the last.

I had to go into my room to get my mouthwash since I hadn’t had a chance to put all of my toiletries in the bathroom. It was already pretty filled up with stuff from Patrick and Zack. I quickly brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth and left the mouthwash in the back of the sink cabinet.

On my way back to Zack’s room Patrick had come out of his and was watching TV on the couch area - which was right in front of Zack’s room.

“Hey,” I said, walking by totally naked.

“Hey Weedge” he replied, with a bit of a smirk on his face as he waved his hand in a circle. I walked past him quickly as he lounged there with his feet up on the table and closed the door to Zack’s room.

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

dude this story is HOT.  Is it based on real life, or just something you would want to try?  How long is it going to be

Link to comment
18 hours ago, aegis said:

dude this story is HOT.  Is it based on real life, or just something you would want to try?  How long is it going to be

thank you so much for reading and for the comment! - it's a mixture of real events and fantasy - not sure of the length yet but nearing the end maybe 6 - 10 more chapters or so?

Link to comment

Nice man, I will look forward to reading the rest of it.  We've spoken before btw, on CollarMe

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..