Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,936 Words
  • 1,785 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 10. From Start to Finn

Through the first few months of 9th grade I became friendlier with Finn and mostly due to him taking the initiative. He had been nice to me since the swirly but I still tried to keep away from all six main swirly perpetrators of which he was one. At first, I just interacted cordially but he persisted in being friendly and by the spring semester we were sitting together everyday for lunch. Zack and Patrick had a different lunch period so I was happy to have someone I knew to eat with.

Finn had the same heritage background as mine, only flipped. His mom was of Irish descent and his dad Italian. His full name was Finnegan Fanola so people called him Fin Fan. I called him Finn, since that’s what he preferred. Finn was short, even a bit shorter than me, with dark brown hair and really light crystal blue eyes. He was slightly overweight and had fair skin with a bit of an acne problem.

We were in the same Math class together and he asked if I could help with tutoring. He even offered to buy me lunch. I agreed and he invited me to his house that day after school. I changed it to my house since, now that my mom went back to work, I had to be home to watch Peter until she got back.

“I have to pick up my brother from the bus stop at 3:10, so why don’t you come over anytime after that, “ I said.

“Sounds good,” he replied. “See you then.”

My school day ended at 2:30 PM and it took about 15 to 20 minutes to get home by bus. I got home and walked the half block to pick up Peter. He got off the bus at exactly 3:10. Finn was sitting on the front stoop waiting for us when we got back. We all went inside.

“Do you have any school work to do? I asked Peter.

“Yes,” he replied. “I have a page to finish in my workbook.”

He sat down on the kitchen table and started to work. “Finn and I are going downstairs to do some algebra, call down when you’re done or if you need me,” I said.

“OK Andrew,” he replied gleefully.

We got downstairs and sat next to each other at the kitchen table. Our basement had a second kitchen. It was located in the back by the backyard entrance on the opposite side of the stairs. I had a lot of my own homework to finish and wanted to get right to work but Finn started talking about other things.

“Is there anyone in school you like?” He asked.

“No, not really,” I replied as I pulled out the math book and turned to the assignment page. “How about you?”

Also pulling out his book, he responded, “Na, nobody yet. Hardly anyone from our middle school goes to OLIC, so it’s like starting over.”

“Yea,” I said, “but some of that is good. It’s like you get a clean break and can start anew. There’s a lot of things from middle school I'd rather forget.”

After saying that, I realized it was to someone who was directly responsible for one of my worst middle school memories. There was an awkward pause.

“You mean the swirly?” He asked, breaking the silence.

“Not only that,” I replied. “Seventh and eighth grade really sucked for me.”

Yea, I saw the sneeze too,” he added. “That was gross.”

“You saw that?” I asked in a surprised voice.

“Yea,” he replied, “Ian told us he was going to do it. We were watching from across the hall. For the record, we told him to leave you alone.”

“We?” I asked.

“Yea, me Ian and Kevin,” he replied.

“That’s interesting,” I said, “I had wondered if he had done it on purpose or if it was just an accident.”

“For sure it was on purpose,” he continued. “He has allergies and was sneezing all day and told us the next sneeze was going to be in your face. Ian is a real douche bag. I realize that now. I don’t hang out with him anymore, neither does Kevin.”
He paused for a second and said, “I should have listened to Zack, but caved in to Ian pressuring me. When the excitement of the whole thing passed, I felt guilty about it.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I said, “it’s in the past.”

“I can’t imagine what that was like for you,” he continued.

I was trying to make light of it and asked, “So, is it true you held in your pee from the night before?”

“Oh yea,“ he replied with a laugh, “I had to go so bad.”

Then turning serious again he said, “I know you may never forgive me, but I am sorry and wish it didn’t happen.”

“It’s fine,” I said and joked, “I’m not holding any grudges.”

He didn’t smile, instead he moved towards me and planted a kiss directly on my lips. It was so unexpected that I pulled my head back instinctively. He backed off and stuttered, “Sorry I shouldn’t have...”

I don’t know what made me, but before he could finish the sentence I went right back at him with a kiss. This time we engaged and I felt his arms pull me towards him. I had no clue what I was doing but having my mouth together with his felt like heaven. My heart started pounding and my dick got instantly hard. The kissing was sloppy, wet and uncoordinated but I didn't want it to stop.

He dropped one arm and put his hand on my dick. It caused my already quickly beating heart to double the pace. I did the same and reached between his legs. He was rock hard. I held his dick through the front of his shorts. I felt such a rush until I heard Peter coming down the steps calling out, “Andrew, I’m done with my workbook.”

We both quickly broke back into study mode. I called out, “Hey, Peter, do you want me to get you a snack?”

“Yep,” he replied.

I got up, put my arm around Peter and walked him back upstairs and got him some milk and cookies. When I got back downstairs, Finn had put his books away and said, “I better get going.”

“Don’t you want me to help you with the math problems?” I asked.

“Eh, I’ll figure it out,'' he replied, “I’ll see you in school.”

The next day, he avoided me in school. I was running a few minutes late for lunch. When I got there I didn’t see him at the table we usually sat at but then I saw him leaving the room. In Math 9 class he just said hi to me and sat down in his seat.

I was confused about what happened the day before. I’m sure he was too and it seemed like we weren’t going to talk about it. The following day at lunch, I noticed he sat with a few other kids so I took a seat with different kids I knew from my classes.

The next day, I decided to confront him. I waited for him before lunch. As he walked into the lunchroom I said, “Hey Finn, do you have a minute to talk?”

He said, “there’s nothing to talk about,” and kept walking. I followed him as he walked a bit faster.

“C’mon,” I said.

“What are you looking for?” He asked. “Just, leave me alone.”

I persisted, “C’mon Finn, I’m not your enemy here.”

He stopped, sighed, rolled his eyes and said, “Let’s go outside.”

I followed him to the school yard outside the lunchroom. He turned around and with a blank annoyed look on his face said, “OK what?”

“Look,” I said, “I don’t know what happened the other day…”

He sighed loudly and turned his body and was about to say something to stop me. I knew I had a small window to get my point in and quickly said, “but, it doesn’t matter to me.”

He didn’t say anything but I now sensed I had his attention.

“Whatever it was, I will keep it to myself. I promise you. I don’t care if it never happens again or even if it does…”

“It won’t”, he interjected.

“And that’s fine,” I replied. “I just wanted you to know that you didn’t have to worry about me making any trouble for you, OK? I get it if you don’t want to hang out with me anymore, but I just wanted you to know that I’m on your side. OK?”

The annoyed look faded from his face and he said, “let’s just drop it.”

“OK, sure,” I said. “Thanks for hearing me out.”

I was about to turn around and go back into the lunchroom separately when he said, “let’s go eat before the period is over.”

With that we walked back into the lunchroom and sat at our regular table together. We started talking about math and other stuff as if nothing had happened.

About a week later, Finn brought up the subject again. It was only the two of us at the table but he leaned in and speaking in a low tone said, “I know I said to drop it but I’m curious, what made you kiss me back?”

The question caught me by surprise. I paused and answered, “I honestly don’t know. What made you do it in the first place?”

He shrugged and said, “I figured I could do it to you and get away with it. Like you wouldn’t do anything.”

I chuckled and asked, “Is that the vibe I give off? Like someone you can do stuff to?”

“Kinda,” he replied while chuckling a bit but looking down and away.

“What made you want to do it though?” I asked.

He turned his hands up while raising his shoulder and said, “I don’t know, just felt like doing it.”

“You said it won’t happen again, did you mean that?” I asked.
He shrugged again and answered, “I don’t know, why? Do you want it to?”

Keeping with the theme of not revealing any information, I said, “I don’t know.”

“Have you ever done anything with guys?” He asked.

I laughed and said, “I’ve never done anything with guys OR girls.”

“Really?” He replied. “Not even making out at a party?”

“Nope.”

“So I was your first kiss?” He asked wryly.

“Yea,” I said as I laughed. “Have you ever done anything besides kissing?”

“I’ve been felt-up a few times,” he responded, “and Rhonda put her hand inside my pants and jerked my dick.”

“She made you cum?” I asked.

“Na,” he replied, “but she had it on my dick for a few minutes.”

“Wow, nice,” I commented.

“If I let you, would you jerk me off?” He asked.

“I’m not that easy,” I joked.

“Oh, I thought you were,” he replied as he laughed.

With that the subject changed and we started talking about school and other general things. That afternoon, I met up with Zack. He had another hookup that he wanted to tell me about. I knew he was hanging out with a girl named Tara from school and was curious to find out what happened.

He got right to it and said, while smiling and in a prideful tone, “I just got my dick sucked!”

“Tara?” I asked.

“Yup,” he said as he nodded his head a few times.

“Wow, that was fast,” I commented. “Did you cum in her mouth?”

“No, I wish,” he replied. “She finished me off with her hand but she sucked me for a long time. It felt so good and was so hot seeing it in her mouth.”

“Dayam,” I said, “that's awesome! Do you like her enough to go out with her?”

“Eh, I don’t know,” he replied. “I think I’d prefer a friend with benefits but we’ll see where it goes.”

“Did you do anything for her?” I asked.

“Oh, yea, I fingered her for like 20 minutes,” he said as he held his finger under my nose to smell.

“Ew gross,” I said as I pulled my head back.

“I was just kidding, I’ve showered already,” he said. He wiggled his fingers and said, “see, all clean. So, what’s up with you?”

“Nothing much,” I replied. “Although I guess I've officially had my first kiss.”

“Get out!” He said, emphasizing each word. “With who?”

“Finn,” I replied.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, Finn?!?” He exclaimed with a shocked look on his face. “You kissed Finfan!?”

“Well, it was more like he kissed me,” I responded.

“Holy shit, Andrew, tell me all about it!” He said eagerly.

“We were going over homework and he just kissed me,” I explained. “It took me by surprise too, so I pulled back.”

“Oh, you pulled away?” He asked.

“Yea,” I replied, “but then I kissed him back.”

“Oh man, Andrew, nice!” He said excitedly with an ear to ear smile on his face. “So do you like him? Do you like guys? Do you think you’re gay?”

“I don’t know,” I replied. “I know I am attracted to guys, but I think I am to girls too, but I think more to guys. Does that make sense? Does it change what you think of me?”

“Nope, no way,” he replied. “We’re best buds, you can tell me anything and it will never change how I feel about you.”

He stood up and gave me a bro hug with a single arm squeeze. I wondered to myself if it would change how he felt about me if he knew I jerked off thinking about him.

“Did anything else happen other than the kiss?” He asked.

“Well, we touched each other’s dick, but through our shorts,” I replied.

“Oh dayam!” He screamed. “This just keeps getting better. Were you hard? Was he?”

“Yea, we both were,” I responded.

“Were you afraid to go further?” He asked.

“I don’t know” I replied, “It didn’t matter though because Peter came down and we had to stop. We did talk later in school and he asked me if I’d jerk him off - if he decided to let me.”

“OK, and you said..” he asked in a leading way.

“I didn’t really respond,” I said.

“You know, I’ll be pretty pissed if you do it for him and not for me,” he said with a straight face.

“Seriously?” I asked.

He paused, then broke out into laughter. “I’m joking. Are you going to do it?” He asked.

“I don’t know,” I replied. I don’t think he’d do it back for me.”

“Is that a problem?” He asked.

“I don’t know,” I replied, “probably not.”

“Do what you think is right,” he advised. “Don’t worry about what others may do or say.”

“Yea, thanks, and congratulations on putting your dick into a mouth,” I said as we bro hugged again, this time with a double back tap.

                                                                                                                        ***

Two days later during lunch, Finn asked me to help him with math homework again. I knew it was Mark’s turn to pick up Peter, so I agreed to go to his house. I was skeptical that he wanted help but I was excited to go. I had no plan but felt safe with Finn. I was just going to see what happened.

We rode the bus together to his house and just talked about ordinary stuff. Both of Finn’s parents worked and he had an older brother that was away at college so there was no one else in the house. He escorted me to his room. His room was smaller than mine but a decent size. He had a single bed, dresser, desk and night table. The desk had a gamer type chair in front of it and he had a TV on top of the dresser.

“I’m going to change,” he said matter-of-factly.

We were required to wear a collared shirt, tie, slacks (no jeans) and shoes (no sneakers) to school so changing after school was a must. Literally right in front of me he pulled off his shoes, socks, shirt and dropped his trousers, stepping out of them. I thought to myself, am I the only kid in the grade that doesn’t like changing in front of others?

He stood there for a few seconds. His belly protruded ever so slightly over the band of his spongebob squarepants boxer shorts. Finn was a bit hairier than most in his arms and legs but mostly his legs, with hair even on his thighs. He had nice but peculiar looking feet, with stubby toes and a big space between his big toe and next toe. He slid on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and said, “There, that’s better. Do you want me to lend you shorts and a shirt to change into?”

“Na, I’m good,” I said as I just took off my shoes. “So what do you need help with?”

He smiled, put his hands to his crotch and said, “I need help with this.”

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 5
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good to see Finn was able to look past his second thoughts... At least it won't be only Zack telling Andrew about his experiences. 

And by the way Zack reacted... sure, he seemed surprised but also at the same time not all that surprised. I think he's more perceptive and analytical that he cares to reveal... Love that! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

 

On 10/5/2021 at 8:33 AM, Arch Hunter said:

Good to see Finn was able to look past his second thoughts... At least it won't be only Zack telling Andrew about his experiences. 

And by the way Zack reacted... sure, he seemed surprised but also at the same time not all that surprised. I think he's more perceptive and analytical that he cares to reveal... Love that! 

Thanks for commenting - there certainly are many sides to Zack

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Quote

Andrew - I will keep it to myself

Quote

Also Andrew - Although I guess I've officially had my first kiss... Finn

That didn't last very long haha

 

I spent much of this story waiting for Andrew and Zack to get closer but in the past few chapters, it seemed like that wasn't going to happen. But now with Finn in the picture, I can move on and hope for this relationship to work out instead.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..