Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,781 Words
  • 1,949 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 11. Finn What You Started

“You want to see it?” Finn asked.

I remained silent but slowly nodded. Sitting on the bed, he slid his shorts and boxers down to expose himself. I just stared. His dick was not circumcised and the foreskin covered the head except for a cheerio sized hole at the very tip. It was small and looked like a pig in a blanket. The skin color was slightly darker than the rest of his body and he had a thick patch of pubes directly above and around the base.

“Go ahead, touch it,” he prompted.

Standing right in front of him and still not having spoken a word, I reached out my hand and grabbed a light hold of his dick.

“Get on the floor,” he continued, “touch it with both hands.”

I knelt and did what he said.

“That’s it, pull the skin back,” he urged.

I held his dick at the base near the pubes and with my other hand pulled back the skin. It felt so weird as it moved back loosely and the head of his dick became exposed.

“Do you like it?” He asked. “Let me see yours.”

Still without speaking, I stood up, undid the belt on my trousers and dropped my pants.

“Oh, you're a cut boy,” he said, “nice.” He reached out and took hold of my dick and felt it for a few seconds. He inspected my dick and ball sack. He then leaned back on his bed and pulled out hand lotion from the headboard of his bed.

“Here,” he said, “rub this all over my dick.” He held out the lotion for me to take.

Breaking my silence I said, “OK. “Do you use lotion because you have foreskin?”

“I use it because it feels good,” he said. “You don’t?”

“Nope, never have,” I replied as I knelt back down in front of his feet. He stepped out of his boxers and shorts and spread his feet wider apart. I glanced at his feet then his legs and dick. I squirted some lotion in my hands, rubbed them together and then started putting it on his dick. I was very careful touching it and applied the lotion gingerly but could feel his dick starting to stiffen up. It felt good in my hands and the smell of cocoa butter hit my nose.

“Don’t be afraid to rub it in,” he said “get it all on my balls and under them.”

I squirted a bit more and worked it in. His dick got rock hard right in my hands.

“Fuck, that feels good,” he said as he exhaled deeply. “Squeeze it.”

I turned my hand and grabbed his dick like I was holding a dumbbell and squeezed with my fingers.

“Ohhhh, yea,” keep holding it like that,” he said as he raised his hips to push against my grip. “Now, start jerking it back and forth moving the skin over the head.”

His dick felt like steel in my hands. “Spread the lotion around my hole,” he said in a breathy voice as he lifted his legs back. The whole thing began to feel surreal to me. I followed his directions and did what he told me to do without really thinking or reacting. I moved my hands under his balls and felt for his hole. I gently moved my finger around it and felt the smooth rim and the soft center. I knelt in a better position and started to really touch him all around there, carefully moving my finger around making sure there was enough lotion.

“Put it in, put your finger in my hole, slowly,” he said as he now started to breathe heavily. “Oh fuck yea.”

I was jerking his dick with one hand and sticking my finger in his hole with the other. He moved to laying back on the bed with his legs pulled up. He started to pant and took over jerking his own dick. “Keep your finger in there like that,” he said, barely able to speak. “Oh yes, that’s it like that, ugh.”

“Keep doing it,” he said as his breathing got so heavy he could barely speak. He started jerking his dick really fast and started to moan. He let out four consecutive moans as he came all over his stomach and pubes.

He relaxed for a few minutes and caught his breath. All I heard was his breathing. I still had my finger in his hole and I waited for his breathing to level off before taking it out. At that moment I realized I had put my finger in his butt and started looking around the room for tissues. I saw them on his desk and got up to grab the box.

I pulled out tissues and wiped my hands and handed a few to him. He used them to wipe up the cum and lotion off his dick. I handed him a few more until the job was done.

He bent down, slid his boxers and shorts back on and asked, “Do you want me to do you now?”

I wanted it and thought for a second but for some reason I said, “na, I’m good for now.”

“You sure? He persisted.

“Yea, maybe next time,” I replied. “Was I good at doing you?”

“Fuck, yea,” he said. “You can come over and do it every day.”

I joked, “um, so I guess you really didn’t need help with math.”

He laughed and said, “I knew you were a multi-subject tutor.”

His face turned serious and he said, “this all stays between us, right?”

I paused for a few seconds and admitted, “I told Zack about the kiss. I hope that was OK. He’s cool and won’t repeat it to anyone.

“Zack is OK,” he said, “but no one else. Do you tell him everything?”

“Well sort of,” I replied as I smiled. “We’re good friends but I really don’t have anything to tell anyone.”

Finn smiled and said, “yea, neither do I. This is the first time someone else made me cum.”

We spent a little more time just talking and then I left to go home. That night, while in bed, I replayed the whole event in my mind as I started my jerk off session. As I became aroused, my thoughts shifted to Zack and his dick going in and out of Lizzy and I came with thoughts of him shooting inside her.

***

Over the summer months, I worked for my dad’s company. Nothing much happened during the work week but on weekends I would sometimes have Zack over. Finn and Patrick would also get invitations and at times it would be the four of us hanging out together.

My relationship with Finn settled in over the summer and into the 10th grade. From time to time he would say he needed help with Math homework or call for tutor time. That was code he wanted me to jerk him off and I obliged if I could. Zack was the only other person that knew about Finn’s code.

At first, each time Finn and I met for this, he’d ask if I wanted him to reciprocate. I’m not sure why, but I always said no. He never pushed it other than asking if I was sure. I think a part of him was fine with not having to do it, especially after he already got his release and wasn’t horny. Maybe I sensed that he was only asking out of fairness and not because he really wanted to do it. Maybe it was some other hang up I had but he never did it for me.

As 10th grade started our lunch table expanded because Zack and Patrick were now in the same period. Caroline and Jenn, both friends of Patreick and Zack, also sat with us.

On a walk home after school from the bus, Zack asked me about Finn. “So what’s with you and Finn? Are you two going out or just friends with benefits?”

“Well, he’s the only one getting the benefits,” I replied.

“He won’t do it for you?” Asked Zack.

“He would,” I replied. “He always offers and at times insists but I haven’t let him do it.”

“Why not?” He asked. “Are you afraid of being touched there?”

“I don’t know,” I replied. “Something just doesn’t feel right about it. I can’t really explain it. Maybe I will sometime.”

“Are you still just jerking him off, or have you done other stuff?” He asked.

I replied, “it’s been pretty much down to business with me jerking him off. He likes me to put my finger or marker in his butt while he jerks it.”

“Ooh kinky,” joked Zack.

“Yea,” I replied while laughing. “He also wanted me to suck on it but I didn’t want to do that.”

“Did he push you to do it?” He asked.

“Na, he was cool with it,” I replied.

“Good,” said Zack, “don’t do anything that doesn’t feel right.

“Has he said anything to you about it? I asked.

Zack shook his head and said, “nope. He told me that he knows that I know but hasn't said anything else about it.”

“How are things with you and Tara?” I asked. “Still just friends with benefits or is it more?”

He shrugged, “I don’t know. I don’t see it going anywhere but I do like having my dick sucked. She won’t let me cum in her mouth though and I want that really bad.”

“That just sounds so gross,” I said laughing.

“Yea, I don’t blame her,” he replied. “I won’t even kiss her after she’s sucked my dick.”


***

One night at home, later on in the school year, I was approached by my brother Mark.

“Andrew, I need to ask for a favor,” he said.

“OK,” I replied, shrugging and waiting to hear what it was.

He started, “my room is messy and yours is meticulously clean.”

“I can help you clean yours,” I interrupted.

“No, that’s not it,” he responded. “Do you think you could just let me borrow your room?”

“Borrow for what?” I asked.

He paused with a hesitating look on his face and said, “Well, me and Michelle are ready to do it, but my room grosses her out.”

Mark started going out with Michelle in 7th grade and remained together even though they both went to different high schools. Michelle went to the town school. Mark was an athlete and went to a different catholic school than OLIC, one that was known for good sports programs.

I smiled and said, “you never thought being a slob would catch up with you, did you?”

He laughed and said, “I know, right?”

Being the big brother, I asked, “do you have protection?”

“Yea, definitely,” he replied. “I bought a box of condoms. I don’t want to make you an uncle quite yet.”

I laughed and said, “yea, there’s time for that. Anyway, you can use my room whenever you want. Just let me know.”

“How about tomorrow?” He asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

“Um, also,” he continued, “do you think you can pick up Peter and occupy him?’

“Yea, sure,” I replied. “Right after school?”

“Yep,” he said. “You’re a lifesaver bro.” He extended his hand and we exchanged the traditional to right on handshake and then pulled in to a one arm bro hug with one back tap.

The next day, I made sure my room was in tip top shape - but it pretty much always was. After school, I picked up Peter from the bus stop and sat with him in the backyard while he finished his homework. After that we went bike riding to the park and threw around a nerf spiral football. After that, we went to carvel to get ice cream. I loved spending time with Peter. He always looked up to me and was genuinely excited to be with me.

I wasn’t sure how long Mark would need but wanted to make sure we didn’t get back too soon. I had been with Peter almost 2 hours by now and I knew my mom or dad would be getting home soon. We did not discuss a signal, but just as Peter and I were finishing our ice cream, Mark texted:

<Mark> Done. Coast is clear.
<Andrew> OK

By the time we got home mom was already there and took over watching Peter. I told him not to mention the ice cream to mom and to make sure he ate dinner normally. He always did what I told him to do. I went up to talk to Mark. He was already in his own room. I asked, “So, how did it go?”

He was beaming with pride and said, ”Man, it was great.”

I walked over to him, hugged him and said, “congrats, bro.”

“Thanks to you, Andrew for letting me use your room and taking care of Peter,” he said as we broke off the embrace.

“No problem,” I replied.“ You can use it anytime, just let me know.”

“I think I will take you up on that.” he said while laughing. “We didn’t go under your sheets and we put towels on top of your bed so there’s no mess.”

“Oh, that was a good idea,” I replied. So was Michelle cool about it all?”

“Definitely,” he replied. “She was the one who was pushing it more than me. I mean we had talked about it for a few months but I didn’t want to push it. It was really special for both of us.”

“Was she OK afterwards?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah, so much so that she wanted to do it two more times,” he said while chuckling.

“That’s great, Mark, “I replied. “I’m really happy for you both.”

I turned and walked out of his room and into mine and quickly noticed garbage on the floor by my headboard. I looked closer and it was a bunch of used tissues and condoms. Not that Mark would lie but the evidence supported his story. There were three condoms each filled with semen. One of them had smears of blood on it as did a few tissues.

I immediately looked at my comforter but it was clean and then thought about the towels. I went into the bathroom and saw two towels in the hamper. I pulled them out and sure enough one of them had blood on them. I imagined the questions my mom would have asked once she saw this.

I paused a minute and was about to go get Mark to have a conversation about the towels and the garbage on the floor or my room. He’s very bright but totally oblivious to anything even remotely related to cleaning or household duties. It’s typical Mark to not even think about cleaning up a mess or covering his tracks.

I decided to be the good big brother and just take care of the problem for him. I got hydrogen peroxide out of the bathroom cabinet and cleaned the bits of blood off of the towel then wet it some and used it to wipe the bathroom floor - this way it would look like the towel was just used for a shower.

I went back to my room and grabbed an empty doritos bag from my garbage and a bunch of tissues. Using the tissues as a barrier, I picked up the condoms and used tissues from the floor and stuffed them into the doritos bag, then took the bag outside and shoved it into a garbage bag already in the bin for pick up.

Surprisingly, there were no stains on the carpet in the area where he put the used condoms. I checked around and under the bed but everything else was in order. I debated whether I should tell Mark so he would think about it next time, but I did not want to ruin the glow of losing his virginity.

Mark asked to use my room for a while on a semi-regular basis after that. We ended up having that talk because the very next time, he put the garbage in my wastebasket - which my mom empties for me! I explained what he needs to be careful about and how I cleaned up after the first time. He was pretty good after then, but to be sure, I checked each time. Eventually, he did a deep clean to his room and Michelle agreed to have sex with him there.

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This stuff about not letting Finn reciprocate the only thing I can think of is he wants another person to do it, Zack?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/22/2021 at 1:34 AM, weinerdog said:

This stuff about not letting Finn reciprocate the only thing I can think of is he wants another person to do it, Zack?

Thanks for reading and commenting

  • Like 2
Link to comment
20 hours ago, Arch Hunter said:

I'm more thinking that Andrew fantasizes more about giving pleasure than receiving it 😇

Thanks for the comment, Andrew does seem to think that way...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Andrew pleasuring Finn and not expecting him to reciprocate clearly shows his submissive nature. But in his relationship with his friends and brothers, its clear that he has a subservient mindset that exists outside his kinky life.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..