Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 3,363 Words
  • 2,126 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 4. Doctor Zack

Please note some of the treatments discussed in this chapter are fictionalized and have not been approved by the American Academy of Pediatrics

I didn’t hear from Zack for the rest of that day so I figured he probably had plans with Patrick, but the next day I woke up to a text from him:

Hey Andrew, I’ve been doing research on bedwetting.
When can I come over to talk to you?

I replied:
Just woke up so I need to shower but come over anytime after that.

OK see ya later

OK see ya

I chuckled to myself thinking this is so Zack. He would hear some obscure comment and then get obsessed with finding out more about it. He loved to explore new things. I didn’t know what he was going to say to me but it felt good that he cared enough to look into it.

We are both studious people but I’m more focused on things for school. He covers the school work but he develops interests in and reads about other topics. As an example, we learned in school that salt was used as a preservative before modern refrigeration and it prompted him to look into the origins of salt.

Zack always seems to take things to the next level. We both liked the same kind of music, rock alternative, and both sang in the middle school chorus but Zack branched out into other music genres and even put together a song for the chorus to sing as part of our annual recital. He’s always been successful in attracting my interest when going on one of these tangents.

I’ve had a bit of an influence on him too - sports is one area I had success in gaining his interest. Other than swimming, Zack never really followed any of the major sports. My family is very much into sports, particularly baseball and football. We follow all the local sports teams and watch a lot of the games on TV. I was able to get Zack into baseball and to watch games and root with me.

I even was able to get him to play baseball. Once a week after school there would be a pick up baseball game down at the pool fields. We’d choose sides, play a game and then choose sides and play again. I invited Zack to join and he fit in well and soon got along better with the other kids playing than I did. His baseball skills turned out to also be better than mine and he was always chosen sooner. Although I love playing sports, I’m not really good. The family athlete genes went to my brother Mark who is taller and stronger and good at any sport he plays.

After texting Zack, I went through my morning routine going to the bathroom, stepping out of my diaper and taking a shower. I had to always remember to pick the diaper off the floor and put it in the disposal bin. On occasion I’d forget and that was the one thing that pisssed Mark off. By the time I got out of the shower and dressed and ate a bowl of cereal Zack had arrived. He was carrying his laptop but also came dressed in his bathing suit. My brothers were both out so we went down to the basement to talk.

Zack opened up the laptop and said, “OK, let’s talk about why you’re still peeing yourself at night. Is anyone doing anything to you that is stressing you out?”

“Yes,” I replied. “You are right now.”

He gave me a look and said, “No, seriously. You seem to get along with your family but is anything happening? Like are you being molested or anything?”

I laughed and said, “No but it’s funny that you’re asking cus it’s the same thing the urologist my parents took me to said.”

“See,” he replied, breaking into a smile, “I did my research.”

I laughed again and said, “Yep, they took me into a room by myself and some counselor came in and started asking all these questions about anyone touching me.”

“OK,” he continued, “next thing is medication - did you ever take any?”

“Yep, my doctor prescribed a nose spray thing,” I replied.

“I guess it didn’t work?” He asked.

“Well, I started to get nose bleeds so they stopped it. Little did he know it was really the cocaine I was snorting that gave me the nosebleeds.”

We both laughed then Zack continued, “Did you do any of the non drug stuff?”

“Yep,” I replied. “The big thing was not drinking any liquid after a certain time. Also no juice or chocolate milk and making sure I peed before going to bed.”

“Did you follow exactly what the instructions were?” He asked.

I shrugged and said, “yea, pretty much.”

“Pretty much?” He responded. “What does that mean?”

“I don’t know. It means, pretty much.”

“I think it means no,” he replied. “So, I guess it didn’t help?”

“I guess a little, I still peed but wasn’t as soaked in the morning. Oh, and we tried this alarm thing too which really sucked.”

“Why?” He asked.

“I’d sleep right through it and it would wake everyone else up but me.”

He laughed again and said, “Yep, you’re probably a heavy sleeper. Did you ever do any bladder stretching stuff?”

I shook my head and said, “nope, nothing like that.”

“OK,” he said looking right at me, “your troubles are over. I have the perfect solution BUT you have to do everything I say EXACTLY as I say it.”

I nodded and he continued, “It takes 3 weeks. The first week is easy. All you have to do is drink 8 ounces of water every hour from the time you get up for 10 hours. Then pee normally when you feel like you have to. Don’t pee too soon or hold it in. Each time you pee, text me right after you finish and just count out how long it took you. It doesn’t have to be exact but count it out in your head or time it. Got it?”

“OK,” I replied, “and what are you going to do with the times?”

“Let me worry about that,” he said.

“What’s week 2 and week 3?” I asked.

“I’ll tell you when you get there,” he replied. “For now, let's just worry about week one.”

I shrugged my shoulders and said, “OK.”

He looked at the clock and said, ``OK, let's start now - go get a glass of water.”

I went to get a glass of water and drank it. We spent the rest of the day in the pool and I followed his instructions in full for the rest of the day and week.

After the week had passed, Zack came back to explain week two. I headed down to the basement but Zack said, “Let’s do this in your room.”

“OK, sure,” I replied.

We got to my room and closed the door. “OK,” he started, “Week two is a little different. You can drink whatever you want whenever you want but there’s a limit to the amount of times you can pee. You can go first thing in the morning when you wake up and you have to go just before bed but other than that, you can only pee three other times. Got it?”

“I guess so,” I replied as I shrugged my shoulders.

“Did you pee yet this morning?” He asked.

“Yep, right after my shower,” I replied.

“OK good,” he said, “now pull down your shorts.”

“What? Why?” I replied.

He opened up the envelope he was carrying and pulled out a paper object that looked like the letter H with the cross mark extending out past the right side. Handing it to me he said, “here, try this on.”

I looked at it more closely. It was made of the stuff amazon envelopes are made of. It looked like a cross with a square in the middle and the bottom was attached to one of those wrist bands they put on you at a fair after you pay the admission fee. “What’s this for?” I asked.

“That goes on your dick,” he replied.

“Why? What for?” I responded.

“Well,” he started, “this is to make sure you follow my rules.”

“You don’t trust me?” I asked indignantly.

“Oh I do,” he replied, “trust but verify. Plus, when I asked you before about following your doctor's directions, you admitted you didn’t, so you have a track record.”

I laughed and asked, “how are you going to use this to verify?”

“Easy,” he replied, “this stays on your dick from the time you wake up and pee, until the time you go to bed. When you have to pee you cut it off and after you’re done you put on another one. Of course, this is only if I’m not with you. Before you use one of your three pees, send me a text. Then you can take it off and pee. After you’re done, put a new one back on and send me a picture. Also, I may randomly text you during the day. When I do, within a minute send me a picture to prove you have it on.”

“I don’t want to send you pictures of my dick, I replied. “How do I know what you’re going to do with them?”

He stopped, stared directly at me and gave me one of those are-you-kidding-me looks. “Seriously?” He asked. “You know I’m just going to delete them.”

“What happened to trust but verify? I asked sarcastically.

Laughing he said, “fair enough. You get to check my phone anytime you want to make sure.”

“What about going in the pool?” I asked.

He thought for a moment and said, “Hmm good point. Let me think.”

A few more moments of silence and he said shrugging, “well, I guess right after you use one of your pees you can go in the pool for a little while since you'll be empty but I get to say when you come out and put it on.”

“OK, I guess,” I replied.

“OK put it on,” he ordered. “Take off the cover on the strap then put the square part over the head of your dick. The three parts stick on the strap piece. Just make sure it’s tight enough on the shaft of your dick so it doesn't slip off.”

“Where did you even get these?” I asked with disbelief.

“I made them - these are all from fedex envelopes,” he replied.

You could see each one was hand cut and the strap part was the adhesive strip that would have been used to seal the envelope. I did what he said, first dropping my pants and underwear. I was so focused on how to put this thing on my dick that I didn’t even feel any apprehension of being exposed in front of him. His instructions were pretty clear and easy to follow. I pulled the head of my dick out a bit. I was more of a grower than a shower type but there was enough room to wrap the strap part around my shaft. I removed the adhesive strip, put the square part over my dick head and folded it over until all three parts stuck on the strap. Then I pulled the strap around to close it tight.

He took a good look at it and said, “OK, that looks pretty good. There are a dozen more of these in this envelope. I will keep track of how many you use. Here’s a small set of blunt end scissors. You can use this to cut it off so you don’t slide off your dick.”

We both laughed and I said, “yea, that would suck.”

I spent a lot of time with Zack that whole week so I only had to put on a few straps. I was careful to drink less than normal so I didn’t have to pee as much and nowhere near the times from the prior week. He did not have to check up on me even once. I really appreciated that he took the time to help me with this and I wanted to do it right.

The week went by and there was no change to my problem. I woke up with a wet diaper each morning. Zack did say you wouldn’t see any results until after week 3. The last night of week 2, Zack slept over. I actually had one of the straps on because he had to watch his brother and didn’t make it over to my house until after dinner. He allowed me to take it off and pee. We hung out a while and, when it was time for bed, went through the same ritual with him sleeping on my bed after I changed the sheets.

“OK,” he started, so the week 3 exercise is you have the same amount of pees but this time you have to drink more water. First two days you have to drink 8 ounces every 2 hours from 9AM to 5PM. Next two days it’s every hour and a half and the last three days it’s every hour.”

“Holy, shit!” I exclaimed. “That’s going to suck.”

“Just take it slow and use the first two days to learn to hold it as long as you can,” he replied. “I will help you as much as I can, but the whole point is to teach you to stretch it out.”

“OK, thanks,” I said. “I’m going to get out of this strap and get changed for bed.”

Zack went to the bathroom after I got out and when finished he climbed into bed and me into the sleeping bag. We kept quiet in the dark for a few minutes. I thought about all Zack did to help me beat the bedwetting and I felt really good about it. I also thought about having him see my dick again and felt more comfortable about that too. I broke the silence by saying, “So, do you play with yourself a lot?”

Zack mockingly made a snoring sound making believe he was asleep but said, “wow, getting personal are we?”

“Well,” I replied, “last time you got me to answer questions about it but you were pretty tight-lipped.”

“Why do you care?” He asked.

“I guess, I don’t,” I replied, “I was just curious.”

There was an awkward moment of silence and I thought the conversation would end but then, in an accommodating tone he said, “I do it a couple of times a week, you?”

“Yea, same here,” I replied. I had actually gotten into a habit of doing it every night before bed but didn’t want to admit it. I waited to see if he had a question and when he didn’t I asked, “Do you shoot out a lot?”

“Yea, I think it’s a lot,” he replied.

“Does it shoot far?” I persisted.
“It depends,” he replied, “and you?

I knew mine dribbled out rather than shot and it would never go past the tissue on my stomach but I too said, “yes, it depends.”

“OK, time to sleep,” he said, as if to preempt any more questions.

------------

The beginning of that last week worked out well. Zack was there most of the time and he was helpful in getting my mind off the exercise. I set specific times to pee, noon, 3 PM and 6 PM, and then tried to hold it longer if I could. I was able to handle the additional liquid and even though I felt uncomfortable at times, it was manageable.

The one close call was day 6. In the afternoon, my mom took me and my brothers to the mall to go shopping for back to school stuff. We left the house at about 1 PM so I drank my 8 ounces before we left. While at the mall we stopped to eat at McDonalds so that was my 2 PM drink. We did the shopping and headed home at about 3:30 PM. I left a half bottle of water in the car so I drank that thinking I’d be fine to pee when we got home.

Instead of going straight home, it turns out mom had to run a few errands. First she went to a drive through bank, having to wait in a line of cars before getting to the window. Then she stopped over at her friend's house to pick up something. She stayed talking for about 20 minutes with us just sitting in the car and I was starting to get the feeling that I had to pee really bad. I was relieved when she said good-bye and started driving home.

My relief turned into panic when, rather than go home, she turned into a drive-through Chick-fil-a to get dinner. It was now close to 5 PM and I started to cramp up. I stayed in a half crouched position and tried to get my mind off it. The line moved really slow and there were about a half dozen cars in front of us. About two cars before the window, I screamed out, “Mom, I have to pee really bad.”

My brothers laughed and my mom said, “We’ll be home in about 15 minutes, can you hold it?”

“No, I’m about to go right now, I replied in a panicked voice, “I didn’t know you were going to make so many stops”.

“OK, she replied, “go inside the store.”

I was sitting in the back seat next to Peter. I went to open the door to get out but the one movement was all it took and my internal levee broke and out came a gush of piss. The force of the deluge was strong and the sound it made was loud. Mark, who was sitting in the front seat, turned around to look and Peter said, “Oh no, Andrew is having an accident.”

I quickly opened the door and stepped out to keep the car from being soaked in my piss. I tried to keep the door as close to me as possible to shield me from the others on the take out line. I was able to stop the flow standing up.

Mom called out, “Get back in the car.” She grabbed a roll of paper towels from the glove compartment and handed them back to me and said, “Mark, there’s a blanket in the trunk go get it.”

He stepped out to get the blanket and gave it to me. I wiped up as much as I could leaving the wet towels on the floor and wrapped the blanket around me while sitting on it too. Miraculously, very little if any pee got on the seat.

“I’m so sorry,” I said. “I thought I could hold it. I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t worry honey,'' said mom, “it can happen.”

“It’s OK,” said Peter in an attempt to console me.

We waited the rest of the time on the take out line since there were cars blocking us in front and back. We got the food and drove home and I ran inside straight to the shower. The envelope thing was still on my dick and amazingly not damaged. I clipped it off, peed again, then took a shower.

That night, after dinner, I called Zack and told him all about what happened. He tried to cheer me up and said, “Don’t worry about it. No one saw what happened and it will help to cure you in the end.”

“Yea, thanks,” I replied. “It still sucks to pee myself in front of my brothers. So, what’s next with this?“.

“Not much,” he continued, “just go about your normal routine. The only rules are no drinking anything after 6 PM and don’t pee from 6 PM until you are about to go to sleep. It takes a few weeks but you should start to see some results - like waking up less wet and having dry nights.”

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, Arch Hunter said:

Somehow I have a feeling that for Andrew things are going to go worse before they get better. 😶

Thank you for commenting - the road may be a little rough

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

This is certainly an interesting turn for the story. It seemed that Zack was trying to push his level of control over Andrew in the past chapters and he just made a much stronger push here. And Andrew seems to be susceptible to it. I am curious to see how both of them move forward with everything.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..