Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 3,824 Words
  • 1,710 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 15. One Step Closer

I find the answers aren't so clear
Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Nothing seems to go away
Over and over again


I didn’t throw away the rag but instead rolled it up and put it in my pocket. I knew I should have discarded it and there was no reasonable basis for keeping it. Although I jokingly tried to justify it - what if I ever needed a sample of Zack’s DNA?

Kidding aside, holding on to a freshly cummed-on, overused, partially torn old boxer brief was not something I was proud of - but there was something inside me that drove me to keep it. When I got to my room I locked the door, took out the rag and smelled it. It wasn’t a quick whiff either, I held it under my nose and mouth and took slow, deep breaths using the rag as a filter. It captivated me and made me hard.

As if guided by a secondary force, I stripped off all my clothes - exactly as in Zack’s bedroom. I stepped into the underwear and pulled them all the way up. I felt the soiled cloth envelop my skin - parts of it damp and parts of it crusty. After a few minutes, I laid on my wood floor, placed the rag over my face and jerked off. Even after all the times masturbating thinking about Zack, this was the most connected I felt to him. The orgasm felt great, but the post ejaculation guilt was just as strong. It would have been a good time to get rid of the rag, but instead the inner force drove me to hide it under my bed.

                                                                                                                                   ***

Zack’s responsibilities at home increased when his grandmother left to take care of her sick sister. Zack’s mom had to work and more of the burden of keeping the family together fell on Zack, including keeping an eye on Trevor. Zack also got a part time job as a lifeguard at the town pool. Yes, the same one where my head was ritually sacrificed at the porcelain throne.

Trevor had been diagnosed with Level 1 Autism. He was exceptionally bright and observant but needs support. In school he has an aid that accompanies him to class and at home it’s up to Zack and his mom. Trevor speaks in a monotone voice but his real issues are with change. He needs to follow a rigid routine and any variation can cause him to act out.

Even moving from one activity to another had to be done carefully so as not to set him off. At times he acted out aggressively, not in an overly violent sense, but he’d flail his arms and pound his hands. You have to get close to calm him down and sometimes he’d whack you in the process. I knew all this because Zack started calling me to help him out more often and I got to know Trevor much better.

His calls weren’t necessarily to get him off. After the first jerk call he got involved with Shaina. This girl had to be a nymphomaniac and she couldn’t get enough of Zack. It was to the point where he was complaining to me about it. However, even though he didn’t need me to jerk him off that often, he did call for different reasons.

“Hey Andrew,” he started, “can you do me a really big favor?”

“What do you need?” I asked.

“I got called into work,” he replied. Do you think you can come over and watch Trevor until my mom gets home? It will be about 2 to 3 hours. I could really use the money.”

“Sure,” I said, “I’ll be right over.”

When I got there Zack was carrying his gym bag and ready to go to the pool. Trevor was visibly upset standing in the Kitchen with his arms folded.

“Andrew is here, Trevor,” said Zack. “He’ll help you out, OK?”

“Help with what?” I asked.

“We were supposed to clean our rooms and the day got away from me,” he replied. “Do you think you can help him?”

“Sure,” I said, in a less than happy tone.

“Thanks bro,” he said as he high-fived me on the way out. “You’re a lifesaver.”

As soon as Zack walked out of the door, Trevor said in his slow methodical voice, ”he kept telling me to wait.”

Then he got louder and started pumping his hands up and down by his side,” he kept telling me to wait! He kept telling me to wait! He kept telling me to wait!” Everytime he repeated it he pumped his hands harder and got louder and angrier.

“It's OK Trevor,” I said in a calming voice. I walked closer to him and put out both my hands. He pumped his hands into mine a few times but then slowed down and stopped.

He stood there staring at me and caught his breath without saying anything.

“I’ll help you, Trevor,” I said.

He reached out and took hold of my hand. “OK, let’s go then,” he said as he led me up the stairs to his room. His room was an organized mess. The bed was made but he had what looked like a week's worth of dirty clothes all neatly piled on the floor in one corner. Under his desk, there was a trash can overflowing with garbage but the overflow was neatly contained right around the can. The top of the desk was clear but the dresser next to it had all used utensils, cups and plates methodically stacked together.

I grabbed a stack of plates and cups and handed it to Trevor and said, “OK, let's start with this. You carry these and I’ll get the rest.”

Trevor, now calm but expressionless, took the plates. We both brought our lots down to the kitchen. He silently followed me as we headed back up to grab the dirty clothes to bring down to the laundry room in the basement. On the way back up I brought the kitchen trash bag, which was mostly empty, and dumped the waste basket and surrounding trash under Trevor’s desk.

I turned and looked at Trevor, who was just watching me and asked, “Do you have..?”

“I’ll get it,” he interrupted. He left and in a few seconds handed me a can of furniture polish and a rag. I proceeded to spray and clean all the surfaces in his room, desk, dresser top and night stand.

“OK, that does it,” I said.

“You forgot something,” he replied, and proceeded to bring me the vacuum cleaner. I plugged it in and ran it across his carpet.

When I finished, Trevor added, “Now Zack’s room.”

“Zack’s room too!” I exclaimed.

“Yes,” replied Trevor, “ mom told us both had to be cleaned.”

I rolled my eyes but continued. He waited for me to put the vacuum cleaner in the hallway and then followed me to Zack’s room. Unlike Trevor’s room, this was a disorganized clutter, messier than I had ever seen it before. There were clothes strewn all over the floor, a towel half on the floor and half on his desk chair, and like five pairs of shoes in random spots. His desk had piles of plates and utensils.

I picked up the towel and dirty clothes from the floor and rolled them inside the towel. “I can take those downstairs, Andrew, if you want,” Said Trevor.

“Oh, thanks, Trevor,” I replied, and handed him the balled up pile.

As Trevor left the room I knelt to the floor and felt to see if Zack had hidden a new cum rag. I felt in the same slot and there it was. I pulled it out. It was a light blue pair of CK boxer briefs. They were worn but still in decent shape and felt slightly damp in my hand. Instinctively, I brought it to my nose and took a whiff but quickly put them back before Trevor returned. I was lining up shoes on the closet floor when he came back up.

“Can you take the dishes down?” I asked.

“Yes, Andrew,” he replied and proceeded to grab the plates. I grabbed the rest of the mess from the desk and carried it down to the kitchen. We went back upstairs and Trevor watched as I dusted the furniture and vacuumed the floor. We then both went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes and utensils. I washed and Trevor dried.

Just as we were about to finish, Zack’s mom walked into the house. “Oh Andrew, you shouldn’t have to do that. Thank you so much for coming over to cover for Zack. When I heard he got called into work I rushed home as soon as I could.”

“You didn’t have to rush, Mrs Miller, it’s no problem at all,” I replied. “Trevor and I were having a good time.”

“Thank you so much, Andrew,” She repeated. “I’ll take it from here.”

“OK, Trevor, it was good to see you.” I said.

“It was good to see you too Andrew, bye,” he replied.

After I walked out of the door, Zack’s mom followed me out and said, “Andrew, wait, let me give you something.” Share tried to hand me a $20 bill.

“No, Mrs. Miller, thank you but I can’t take this,” I replied. “Zack and I do favors for each other all the time. Plus I like spending time with Trevor.”

You’re so good Andrew,” she continued, “thank you again.


                                                                                                                                     ***

Sometimes, Zack’s favor calls were for less noble reasons than getting called in to work. “Hey Andrew, can you do me a favor?” He asked.

“What do you need?” I asked.

“Um, so, Shaina is coming over and I need you to occupy Trevor, he replied. “He knows not to come into my room when the door is closed, but last time he was standing right in the hallway when she came out and that freaked her out.”

“So you want me to entertain him while you bone Shaina?” I asked, sarcastically.

“Pretty much, yea,” he replied while laughing.

“Ugh, are you serious?” I asked, knowing he was.

“Just come over,” he said in a cajoling tone.

“Fine,” I said, “be there in about an hour.”

“Perfect,” he replied. “She’ll be here by then. I’ll leave the back door open for you. Trevor will probably be upstairs when you get here.”

When I got there, Trevor was exactly where Zack said he would be - standing right in front of Zack’s door staring at it. I thought quickly and made up some excuse. “Hey Trevor,” I whispered as I stood on the top step, “come down, let's work on your puzzle together.”

Trevor liked working on jigsaw puzzles and there was always one in progress on the dining room table.

He put his finger to his mouth as to say shh and whispered loudly, “Zack is having sex with Shaina.”

The sounds coming out of Zack's room were unmistakable and arousing to me but I insisted, still in a whisper, “let’s let them have some privacy.

“They have privacy,” he explained, “I know not to go in his room when the door is closed.”

“OK, well, let’s go work on the puzzle,” I repeated.

“OK,” he replied.

Once we sat downstairs at the dining room table, there was no talk of the sex going on upstairs. Trevor was just focused on the puzzle. He was good - matching three to four pieces to my one. After about an hour, I started to wonder how much longer Zack would be. Jeez, how much dick does Shaina need!

About another 15 minutes passed until they both came down the stairs. “Hi Andrew,” said Shaina in a patronizing tone.

“Hey,” I replied.

“How’s the puzzle coming along?” she asked.

“Fine,” replied Trevor.

Just from the way he replied, it was clear Trevor was not a fan of Shaina. I thought to myself how good of a judge of character he actually is. After a few more pleasantries were exchanged Shaina left. Zack came over and stood above me and said, “I can take over now and help Trevor with the puzzle.”

“OK,” I replied “but he doesn’t need much help - he’s really good.”

Trevor smiled and said, “thanks for helping Andrew.”

Zack tapped me on the shoulder and said, “C’mon, I’ll walk you out.”

“Thanks, bro,” he said as soon as we were outside.

“Yea, no problem,” I replied. “You were up there a long time.”

“I know,” he bragged, “she can’t get enough of me. She’s wearing me out.”

“By the sound of her voice, I guess she knew why I was here,” I stated.

“Yea, she knew,” he replied. “She’s apprehensive about Trevor to begin with and he scared the shit out of her last time. Anyway, I’m gonna go back in, see ya soon!”

                                                                                                                                         ***

The romance with Shaina ended a few weeks before school started. I’m not sure who was happier about it, Zack, Trevor or me. It did restart the jerk off sessions, but I didn’t mind. As the summer ended, the time Zack and I spent together was less like two friends hanging out and more like me doing favors for him.

He also brought back the issue of my comfort being naked in front of him. He had made a point of this when we were younger and when he helped me beat my bed wetting but it seemed strange how it came up again. He wanted me naked when I jerked him off, which is understandable, but he made me stay that way even if we were hanging out afterwards.

I got a call from Zack on a Saturday a week before Labor Day weekend. “Hey Andrew, I could use a hand.”

I laughed and said, “I guess you want me to come over.”

“Yea,'' he replied, “bring your guitar, we can practice the song afterwards.”

Our school had a Christmas rock concert but, to get on the card, you had to audition in the fall. Zack played the guitar and I played bass. He and I teamed up with two other students, Tim, a keyboard player and Ron, a drummer. Zack and I also both sang and usually split the leads. We selected the song Numb, by Linkin Park for the audition. I had the lead, Chester Bennington parts and Zack had the Mike Shinoda parts.

When I got to the house, Trevor and Zack’s mom were in the living room watching TV. “He’s upstairs, Andrew, you can go right up,” said Zack’s mom.

“Thanks Mrs. Miller, '' I replied, “Hi Trevor, how are you?”

“I’m good,” replied Trevor.

I walked up the steps and into Zack's room. He was barefoot and shirtless and had on a pair of blue Nike shorts.

“I wasn’t expecting anyone to be home,” I said, skipping the usual greetings.

“Don’t worry about it, they’re supposed to go shopping but no one will come up,” explained Zack. “Besides, I need to cum really bad. Get naked.”

I was only wearing shorts, underwear, a t-shirt and flip flops so it was easy to get naked. He slid off his shorts at the same time. I noticed he wasn’t even wearing underwear.

“Lie on the floor,” he directed.

I did what he asked and he knelt down and straddled me.

“Let’s try something new,” he continued. “Jerk it while I sit on you.”

His dick was already hard and he let go of it allowing me to grab it. His hands went to his knees and he leaned forward as I started moving my hand up and down. His dick was really close to my face. It was a different view and admittedly I enjoyed it. Feeling his body weight on me was nice and I got really hard. I felt the warmth of his butt on my stomach. I used only one hand to jerk him, placing the other one on his knee. He did nothing to stop me.

After a few minutes he sort of raised up a bit and stretched, repositioning himself backing up on me a bit. Soon I recognized the breathing and knew he was about to cum. I took my left hand off his knee to block any wild cumshot.

Breathily he said, “put your hand down.”

“I don’t want you to get cum all over me,” I replied.

“Just put it down,” he repeated, then took over jerking his own cock. “It will be hot.”

I thought about protesting again but decided to comply and watch him finish. He stroked his cock a few more times and delivered ten shots of cum on me. I closed my mouth and squinted my eyes. The first two shots hit and went over my head, the third landed directly on my chin. He moved his dick down a bit and deposited the rest on my chest.

He took a series of deep breaths after cumming and just stayed straddling me and looking at me. “That was fucking hot,” he said.

“Can I get cleaned up?” I asked.

“Just wait a little while,” he replied while keeping his full weight on me.

He looked at me, started laughing and said, “it’s dripping down off your chin.” After a few minutes, he got up, reached under his bed and threw me his cum rag. “Here, you can use this to wipe yourself off. Don’t worry, its new.”

The rag was dry and I wiped his cum off my face, chin and chest and moved to hand it back to him.

“Just put it back under the bed,” he directed. As I did, Zack slid his shorts back on.

“Can I wash off and get dressed?” I asked.

“Let me make sure it’s OK. Just stay here,” he replied.

As he went out, I heard his mom call up to him. I couldn’t hear what was being said but heard Zack go down the stairs. I grabbed my shorts, ready to slide them on quickly in case I needed to.

A few minutes later, I heard Zack climb back up the stairs. His mom was still talking to him and Zack replied, “all right.”

He came back into the room and I asked, “what happened?”

He replied, “she’s going out shopping but Trevor is staying home to watch TV downstairs.

Zack stayed at the door listening and when he heard the door close downstairs said, “OK, the coast is clear, you can go wash up. Take a shower if you want.”

I got up and walked naked across to the bathroom, which was directly in front of the stairs in between Zack’s room and Trevor’s. Rather than wash up in the sink I stepped in and took a quick shower, drying myself with a towel that was hanging on the door. I walked naked back to Zack’s room.

As I walked in Zack said, “I’m gonna take a quick shower too, be right back. While I’m gone can you help fold the basket of laundry on my desk?”

He walked out before I could even respond. I started going through the basket. It was mostly socks, t-shirts and underwear. I paired the socks and folded the rest, putting them in neat piles.

He came back in a few minutes later and got dressed, putting on underwear, shorts and a t-shirt. Pointing he said, “the underwear goes in the top drawer of the dresser and t-shirts in the next one down. Socks go in the night stand.”

I put away the folded clothes then asked, “can I get dressed to practice the song.”

He looked at me, smiled and said, “nope.”

“It’s going to feel weird playing the bass naked,” I said.

“Let’s just start with the vocal parts,” he suggested.

I complied and started singing, “tired of being what you want me to be...”, when Trevor walked into the room.

I reached for my shorts on the floor.

Zack noticed and immediately pointed at me and said, “don’t!” Then turning to Trevor, he said, “Trevor, you’re not supposed to come in when the door is closed”.

“It was open,” replied Trevor. “I heard Andrew singing and I came up.”

He stared at me for a few seconds then said, “you don’t have any clothes on.”

I didn’t know what to say and quickly looked at Zack then Trevor added, “can I watch you sing?“

“Sure,” replied Zack, “OK, let’s take it from the top.”

Trevor sat on Zack’s desk chair, Zack sat on his bed and I stood. We sang the song once, with vocals only then did it again with guitar and bass. Trevor applauded after the performance, saying “that sounded really good.”

“Thanks Trevor,” I said, totally forgetting about my nakedness.

“Yea,” added Zack, “we should get together again with Tim and Ron to run through it a few more times but I think we’re good.”

“OK,” I replied, “I’ll set it up.”

“Good,” said Zack, then added, “Andrew, you can get dressed now and go.”

“Oh, OK,” I replied. I put down my bass and picked up my clothes from the floor. Trevor watched as I slid on my underwear and shorts, put on my t-shirt and stepped back into my flip flops.

“I’ll see you guys later,” I said as I picked up my bass and walked out.

“See you Andrew,” said Trevor as I left.

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 5
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Shaina is a nymphomaniac and Zack was complaining about it? Doesn't sound like a teenager to me.

After hearing about the stacked dirty plates and utensils in Zack and Trevor's bedrooms I wonder if I'm related to them

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Dymaster said:

Super hot chapter you can see the transition into a slave happening before your eyes

I think Andrew is the only one who can't 😂

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I love the reflection on everything that happens in his own mind - not just 'this turns me on' but 'why does this turn me on?' It's one of my favourite aspects of your writing. Another great chapter!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 2/7/2022 at 6:40 PM, Dymaster said:

Super hot chapter you can see the transition into a slave happening before your eyes

it's a slow conversion process - lol - thanks for commenting and sticking with the story

On 2/7/2022 at 7:54 PM, weinerdog said:

So Shaina is a nymphomaniac and Zack was complaining about it? Doesn't sound like a teenager to me.

After hearing about the stacked dirty plates and utensils in Zack and Trevor's bedrooms I wonder if I'm related to them

thank you for the comment - Just imagine how insatiable Shaina had to be to tire out a teenager! lol

stacked plates are a teenage rite of passage 

On 2/8/2022 at 2:36 AM, Arch Hunter said:

I think Andrew is the only one who can't 😂

LOL - seems Andrew doesn't seem to fully get it - yet

19 hours ago, AlreadyForgiven said:

I love the reflection on everything that happens in his own mind - not just 'this turns me on' but 'why does this turn me on?' It's one of my favourite aspects of your writing. Another great chapter!

thank you so much for the comment - introspection is a big part of who Andrew is

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..