Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 3,238 Words
  • 1,700 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 12. Changing Times

As the present now
Will later be past
The order is rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'

 

Things had leveled off through Christmas vacation of sophomore year. I had finally developed a set of friends with Zack and Finn. It was a turn of events, since it was me that originally introduced Zack to some of the group, but he now included me when he hung out with them or Patrick. It made me feel part of something.

Just before vacation, there was a school Christmas party dance and as part of the entertainment they had a karaoke contest. Zach and I sang Hunger Strike, by Temple of the Dogs and we killed it! I did the Eddie Vedder parts and he sang the Chris Cornell parts and we ended up winning the competition. We got a roaring ovation and it felt really good to belong.

After the dance, a bunch of us met at a local park near OLIC and drank. There must have been about 20 kids there including Zack, Finn and Patrick. We all talked and drank for about an hour and a half or so and then the crowd started to disperse. The four of us were planning to bike home together - which was about a 15 minute ride. We all had a midnight curfew. Zack came over to me and told me to go without him. He went off with a girl that he had been talking to. I didn’t even know her.

The next day, which was the start of Christmas vacation, Zack came over to hang out. He was grinning from ear to ear and dying to tell his story.

I smiled as we walked back to my room to talk. “Who was she and where did you go?” I asked.

“I’m not even 100% sure what her name is,” he replied, as he shrugged. “I think it’s Nicole. She’s a senior and she lives right across the street from OLIC. She had just broken up with her boyfriend and all she wanted to do was get fucked.”

“Holy shit! How’d you even meet her?” I asked.

He shrugged again and said, “She came up to me at the dance and started talking - out of nowhere. After the dance she just followed us to the park and started talking me up again.”

“Where did you go with her?” I asked

“The park bathroom,” he replied, grinning.

“What?” I exclaimed.

“Yep,” he replied, “she had the code to get in. I fucked her leaning over the counter.”

“Did you have a condom?” I asked, with a slight worried tone in my voice.

“She did,” he replied.

“Cool,” I said. “How was it?”

“She just wanted my dick,” he replied. “To be honest, I think she would have taken any dick. We barely kissed, then she had me take her from behind. We were both almost fully dressed other than my dick and her pussy. It went in so easy and she did all the moving. She was moaning like a wildebeest - Fuck it was hot!”

I loved hearing him describe his encounters. There was an excitement and pride in his voice but what I liked most was that he felt so comfortable telling me. “That sounds really hot,” I said. “Did you cum quickly?”

“Not really that quick,” he replied. Then laughing he said, “I think she left a satisfied customer.”

“Do you think you will see her again?” I asked.

He shrugged and replied, “I doubt it.”

“Seems to be a pattern with you,” I said with a chuckle.

He smiled.

“Do you not want a girlfriend?” I asked.

“I don’t know," he replied. “So far there isn’t anyone that I’ve been with that I care enough about to go out with. Plus it seems like a hassle to have a girlfriend.”

I laughed and said, "yea true."

He added, "you know what I really want is a slave."

I laughed out loud.

"No, seriously," he continued.

"Like a sex slave?" I asked while laughing.

"Well, yes but not just that," he replied. "I mean, it would be great to have someone jerk me off then clean up after so I can just relax."

"You mean like I do for Finn?" I asked jokingly.

"You clean up for him?" He asked.

"No, he wipes himself off,'' I replied.

“I’d want someone that I can order around and do things I don’t feel like doing,” he added. "There's a feeling of power to it."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I don't but I like the thought of controlling someone or feeling dominant over them," he replied.

"You're a sick fuck," I said jokingly.

"Seriously," he continued, "like remember the time I sat on you bare-assed? That felt powerful."

I had forgotten about that and was surprised it made that much of an impression on him.

"Wow," I said, "I'm glad you enjoyed that."

He shrugged and changed the subject, “you know Finn really likes you."

"Really?" I asked. "Did he say something to you?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He replied. "All he said was that he knew I knew you two fooled around. Then we started talking about it. He didn't come right out and say I love Andrew, but he'd definitely go out with you. I think he isn't sure if you like him that way."

"I see," I replied.

"Why won't you let him jerk you off?" He asked. “If for nothing else, you’ll know what it feels like.”

"I know what it feels like to jerk off," I replied.

“It’s different having it done for you,” he responded. “Trust me. It just feels better.”

“I don’t know,” I said, "Something doesn't feel right about it. Maybe he's right. I like him but not in that way. I like being friends with him and I'm fine with jerking him off."

"Shit, I'd let someone jerk me off," he said. "I don't have to be in love with someone to get a hand job."

I filed that thought away in my mind.

He paused for a second then continued, "or a blow job.”

Then paused again and added, “or a fuck."

We both laughed out loud.

"Is not loving him also the reason why you don’t want to do anything more than jerk him off?" He asked.

I shrugged, and said, "I haven't really thought about it. Why? Did he say something to you about that?"

Zack replied, "He said he wanted to see if you’d go further with him - but I think he meant both ways - not just you for him. Like I told you before, don’t do it if it doesn’t feel right."

Then smiling he said, "do me instead."

I filed that away too as we both laughed again and went on to talk about other general stuff.

That night, I thought more about my relationship with Finn. I started to feel bad that he liked me as a boyfriend but I definitely wasn't feeling that. We spent a lot of time together in school and at home and next to Zack, he was the friend I saw the most.

I thought about the attempts he made to push it beyond just jerking, suggesting that we try sucking each other. I was comfortable jerking him off and had done it about a half dozen times but I was sure I did not want to go further. I wasn’t even really big on the kissing, which we did a few times. I would feel down and pull off the kiss when I felt he was hard. I was hoping that he’d be satisfied with the relationship and that he’d want to continue that.

Part of me wished that it was Zack who wanted me to do things for him and take it further but I felt deep down that would never happen. In the same way, I didn’t see it happening with Finn. I was happy though and looking forward to the vacation and rest of the school year.


                                                                                                                                               ***

Things started to change, a few days later, during the Christmas vacation when Finn called me over. “Hey, can you come over right now? He asked. “ I’m gonna cyber with Audry and it would be great if you can help me get off while I chat with her.”

I laughed and said, “sure, give me like 5 minutes.”

He came to the door shirtless and barefoot wearing just shorts. “I guess no one else is home,” I said.

“Nope, got the house all to myself,” he replied. “Come on, I already DMed her.”

“Does she know I’m here? I asked as he let me into his house and walked to his room.

“Fuck no!” he exclaimed. “And she better never find out.”

I laughed and said, “no worries.”

He tapped my shoulder and gave me the thumbs up sign.

“Have you cybered with her before?” I asked.

“Yea,” he replied, “She’s nasty as fuck - really dirty and hot.”

Without breaking stride he dropped his shorts and underwear and sat in his desk chair in front of his computer screen. “Do you mind getting under the desk so I can type easier?” He asked.

“That’s cool,” I replied as I got down on the floor and in position to assist. He handed me the squirt bottle of lotion and started typing. There was an audible beep when he hit send and a different tone, bloop, when he received a reply. He spread his feet out wider and his dick started to stiffen even before I touched it.

I blew into my somewhat cold hands and started massaging the tops of his feet. They felt warm in my hands and I slowly worked my way up his legs.

“That feels nice,” he said as he kept typing. “I just told her to do the same thing you’re doing and she’s describing it - fuck that’s hot. Move up to my thighs now.”

I followed his instructions, moving slowly and carefully. He typed more and said, “gently pull my foreskin back and slowly stroke it back and forth. Then hold it back so the head is totally open.”

I pulled back the skin revealing the head of his cock. It was damp and it was cool seeing the skin roll back. I held it back awaiting his next order and after the bloop he said, “kiss it, then lick it.”

I guess I should have guessed it would come to that but i wasn’t expecting it. I licked my finger and thumb and made a soft kissing motion on the head of his dick using my fingers. Then I put lotion on my hands and carefully rubbed the head.

He typed and said, “c’mon, not like that, do it for real.”

“Nothing with my mouth,” I replied.

“Why not, what’s the big deal?” He asked. “Do I really gross you out?”

“No, it’s not that,” I replied.

“Then why not? Is it because I’m not circumcised?” He retorted.

“No, it’s not that, I just don’t want to,” I replied, “I'm sorry.”

“C’mon, please, just this one time,” he whined, “I’ll do it back for you. I promise. I won’t ever ask again.”

“I’m really sorry, but no,” I replied as a few bloops went by.

“Pleeeeeeease,” he tried one last time.

“Let me just finish with my hand,” I replied.

“C’mon, I want it so bad, please,” he continued.

I just remained silent.

“Fine,” he said angrily, ``just fucking jerk it then!”

He started typing again. His dick had softened and it took as few back and forth beeps and bloops before it stiffened again. He did not say anything to me while I jerked him. All I heard was the typing and the sounds. After a few minutes I heard the breathing quicken and I knew he was ready to bust.

He spoke again and asked, “Can I at least cum on you?”

“On me!?” I asked. “Where on me!?”

He replied, “Anywhere, just on you, and I’ll let you do it on me too. It would be hot.”

“No way,” I replied.

“Figured as much,” he said in a dejected voice.

I wanted to try and give in on something and said, “I’ll let you finish in my hands if you want,”

“No, thanks,” he said with disdain in his voice.

He pushed the chair away from the desk with his feet and finished jerking himself off, shooting on his stomach.

There was a few second pause, then he said, “I’m going to stay on and chat with Audrey so maybe you better just go.”

I got up off the floor and tried to set things right. “Hey, I’m really sorry, Finn. It’s nothing about you, and not that it could never happen, I’m just too freaked out to do anything like that yet.”

He replied with a straight look on his face, “Yea, no problem,” and went right back to typing. It was as if he had dismissed me and there was nothing more to say. The only thing to do was leave - which is what I did.

I felt like shit and started to second guess my decisions. Could I have handled things differently and been a better friend to Finn? I wanted to talk to him but wasn’t even sure what I’d say. As it turned out, it didn’t matter. He ignored a few of my texts only responding to “na, can’t” to a request to hang out.

He didn’t speak to me for the rest of the vacation and things didn’t change once school started back up. Finn sat with other friends for lunch and totally ignored me.

                                                                                                                                  ***

Out of school Finn started hanging out with Ian again. I ran across them coming home from the mall one afternoon. They were hanging out by the bike rack as I went to get my bike. Finn and Ian were there as were two other boys that I didn’t know.

“Hey guys,” I said as I unlocked my bike.

Ian replied, “hey faggot.”

I noticed Finn smiling, but I ignored the comment and hopped on my bike. There was very little space to get out from behind the racks and I accidentally clipped one of the other bikes as I started to ride off.

“Hey, that’s my bike, faggot,” shouted Ian.

I kept riding but turned my head and said, “sorry.”

“Hey, get back here!” He screamed.

I just kept riding away faster. I took a quick look and saw they were coming after me. I started pedaling as fast as I could, hoping that they would stop chasing me. I knew I wasn't going to be able to outrun them and after a few blocks, one of the kids I didn’t know, named Chip, caught up to me. Finn was right behind him.

“Stop the bike,” said Chip as he rode right up next to me.

“What do you want? I said sorry,” I replied.

“Stop the bike”, he repeated, “or I'm going to cut you off.”

Finn was right there next to him and as I slowed down he pulled to the other side.

I came to a stop on the pavement by a grassy area just outside the mall parking lots. Finn grabbed the handle bar of my bike. Chip pulled in front of me. Within seconds, Ian and the other kid, Chase, caught up.

“Where ya goin faggot?” Ian asked. “Are you rushing to suck more dicks?”

He made eye contact with Finn and they both laughed. Ian continued, “you hit my bike back there.”

I quickly thought to myself, what did Finn tell him? But with no time to speculate now I replied, “I said I was sorry,”

“Yea,” said Ian, “then you ran off. That’s disrespectful. Didn’t you learn any manners from getting your head stuck in a piss filled toilet? Or do we need to do it again to remind you?”

Chip and Chase looked at Ian with a confused look. “We did that to him in 8th grade,” replied Ian. “I’ll explain later,” he said as he waved his hand.

Finn laughed out loud and then chimed in, “You need to be more respectful.”

Ian turned to me and asked, “Now what do you say?”

“I’m sorry,” I repeated.

“Don’t apologize to me,” replied Ian, “It was the bike you hit.”

I looked at Ian’s bike, which had not even been scratched by my contact, and said, “sorry.”

“Do you think that was sincere? Ian asked while looking at Finn.

“Not even close,” replied Finn.

“Show the bike you’re sorry,” said Ian.

I reached out to touch the cross bar of Ian's bike and Ian screamed, “Don’t touch it! Get off your bike!”

I hesitated and he pushed me hard with both hands across my chest. “Get off yoru fucking bike!” He repeated.

I pulled my leg over the crossbar of my bike and got off it but still holding it with one hand.

“Now kneel down,” ordered Ian.

I went to put the kickstand down on my bike and Finn said, “don’t worry, I’ll hold it.”

I knelt down in front of Ian's bike and said, “I'm sorry.” Then I quickly remembered how I had to apologize to Patrick and Connor and repeated, “I’m sorry for being disrespectful and running into you.”

That comment brought out a howl of laughter from the trio.

“Good job,” replied Ian. “Now kiss the part you hit and say sorry again.”

I had hit the edge of the handlebar. I kissed it and said, “sorry for hitting you.”

“OK, good,” said Ian, “you’re almost done - now just kiss the front tire.”

I looked at the tire and it was dirty so I hesitated.

“Do it”, he warned. “Do it and we’ll let you go.”

I looked for a dirt free spot and quickly kissed the tire. Chase yelled out, “Eww, God!”

Everyone else laughed but, true to his word, Ian said, “OK, you can go now faggot, but be more careful next time.”

I got up and was about to grab my bike back from Finn when he let go of it and let it crash to the pavement. “Oops,” he said, as they all laughed and rode away.

I stayed there for a few minutes and looked around. I felt very alone. I picked up my bike and rode home.

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Angry 2
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

How much time will it take Andrew to understand who Zack really needs? Whenever it happens, I have a feeling it's going to be awesome. Even if Andy has to deal with some of his old "friends" before it does. 

Edited by Arch Hunter
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Finn will only act like a friend if Andy lets him put his dick in his mouth?Well that's not a friend. Maybe Andy knows that now after this bike incident but he should have already known that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/11/2021 at 1:39 PM, Arch Hunter said:

How much time will it take Andrew to understand who Zack really needs? Whenever it happens, I have a feeling it's going to be awesome. Even if Andy has to deal with some of his old "friends" before it does. 

 

On 12/11/2021 at 6:06 PM, weinerdog said:

Finn will only act like a friend if Andy lets him put his dick in his mouth?Well that's not a friend. Maybe Andy knows that now after this bike incident but he should have already known that.

Thank you both for commenting - there's more to come on Finn and a LOT more on Zack

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I agree with the previous comments. Zack is exploring controlling a slave. Andy is exploring submitting to more dominant men. They just don't realize that what they are looking for is each other.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..