Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,985 Words
  • 489 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 22. Get Ready


There's a train a-coming
You don't need no baggage
You just get on board
All you need is faith
To hear the diesels humming
Don't need no ticket


Zack clicked on the video call and turned his lap top around so we could both see. "Hello, Gentlemen," said Max, as his masked face popped up on the screen.

"So, I see you've decided to take the plunge," he added. "Let's go over a few things. First, ideally this takes effect upon moving into your college dorm, which is perfect because it allows for prep time. I presume the two of you are rooming together?"

"We are, but with a third guy," replied Zack.

"Whoa, wait - um that complicates this," said Max. "A lot."

"He's cool with it," replied Zack.
,
Max continued, " yea, he is now, until he's living in it. Things will change and change quickly. It could also create problems that are difficult if not impossible to undo. I don’t like the idea at all. You'll always have to keep an eye out for things that will develop. Is there any way you can make it so only the two of you room together?"

"Maybe next term, if this doesn't work out, " replied Zack, "but we're set for now."

“OK,” replied Max, in a cautioning tone, “just know that these arrangements are hard enough to get off the ground without a third person involved. This is not just another small detail. I’d be surprised if it doesn’t lead to complications - just be forewarned.”

“Yea, we got it,” replied Zack. “We’ll adjust as we have to - and if worst comes to worst - we’ll change the living arrangements or put it on hold until next semester.

"Good,” said Max, “don’t mean to harp on it, and this is the last i’ll say on it, but expect and anticipate issues.”

We both nodded and Zack said, “we’ll be on top of it.”

“OK, with that aside, let's talk about some of the basic stuff," said Max. "The first one is the name. Once the relationship starts you should pick a new name for him. Once you do, you can start using it right away to get used to it. You'll be surprised but it gets routine pretty quickly. The second thing is a collar. Pick something that will look just like a regular necklace to everyone else, but will be a symbol of ownership for Zack."

"Do I get a say in what it looks like?" I asked.

"That's up to Zack," replied Max.

"Don t worry," added Zack, "I got it covered."

Max replied, "OK, other than that, you're on your own. Good luck. I am available if you have any questions."

"Thanks Max," said Zack.

"Yes, thanks," I added as Max signed off.

"Do you want to get started right away?" Asked Zack. "I have thought about the things we should do ahead of time - want to talk about them?"

I replied, "My dad and mom are off the whole week and we have plans for day trips and stuff. Is it OK if we wait another week and then we can start with all the preliminary stuff? I mean, there’s over a month before school starts.”

“Fair enough,” said Zack, “it will give me more time to get my thoughts together.”

“Uh-oh,” that sounds like trouble," I joked.

Zack laughed, “you’re already in trouble.”

I laughed as I got up to leave and go about my way. Later that day I went to a baseball game with my family. We spent the whole next day fishing - and the rest of that week going on day trips with them and my mom. We hit a water park one day, the beach the next and an amusement park.

We were each allowed to bring a friend to the water park and amusement park. I had asked Zack but he was a full time lifeguard in the summer and not able to come. It was fine in some ways as it gave me a chance to clear my head, not think about slave stuff and have fun with my family. Mark brought a friend and we all hung out together.

The next time I saw Zack was on the 4th of July, I invited him to my family party and he came after work - still in his lifeguard bathing suit. We didn't talk about masters and slaves and just had a good time. Zack wasn't going to push it - he knew I'd reach back out to him when ready.

The next week it was back to my normal summer schedule. Me and Mark worked full time at my dad's company and Zack was doing his lifeguard thing. I was off all day Saturday and Sunday and Friday we finished at noon. Zack was off on Friday but on weekends he worked a shorter and earlier shift. He was done by 1 PM.

I called him to see if he wanted to get together after work on Friday. He agreed and asked me to go over to his house which I did. We exchanged a few pleasantries but he wasted no time in getting back to work on our arrangement.

‘So are you ready to get into this?” He asked.

“Yep, haven’t changed my mind," I replied with a smile. "I haven’t really thought about it much the last few days but I have a feeling you've done more research."

Zack laughed, "I have."

"It’s all good - so let's get started," I replied. “What do you want to do in preparation?”

He began, "OK for starters, and, you'd be totally on your honor with this but no more jerking off without asking me first."

I paused, not in any way surprised, "is that your way of weaning me off it?"

"That’s part of it," he replied, "but it's more than that. I want you to get used to not having control over your own body."

"How about peeing?" I asked.

"You're on your own for that," said Zack, "at least for now."

"Let me guess," I added, "and you want me to get you off every night?"

I could see him roll his eyes a bit probably because he noted a bit of attitude in my question. With a straight serious look on his face, he answered, "while I'd like that, I want this to be preparatory stuff, not service stuff. So, no, none of that until it starts officially."

"OK," I said, readjusting my approach, "What else?"

He continued, "I want to get the chastity device and have you try it on and practice sleeping with it."

"Whoa," I exclaimed, "where am I going to get that?"

"I found a place that's not too far," he said. It's a sex shop a few towns away."

"We're going to go there and buy it?" I asked.

Zack corrected me, "well, you're going to."

"They're not going to sell it to me."

"Sure they are," he replied. You're 18."

I sighed and asked, “what if I‘m seen going in there?”

Zack shrugged, showing no sympathy for my concern and a hint of annoyance, “then wear sunglasses.” He turned his lap top around and pointed, “this is the one I want you to get.”

I looked at it on the screen and read it out loud, “Sure-lock Wi-fi.”

“Yep,” replied Zack, “that’s the one. It’s rated as very comfortable, has a whole bunch of features and it can be controlled remotely via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.”

“What do you mean by controlled?” I asked.

“I can unlock it remotely,” replied Zack, “plus it has a tip that can be opened and closed for peeing.”

“Great,” I said with a hint of sarcasm.

“Hey,” said Zack, “I put a lot of time into finding the best one for you. This one isn’t cheap but it has all I want and the most comfort - which will be good for you.”

I just nodded, “OK, I’ll get that one.”

“Good,” replied Zack, “bring it here when you get it and we’ll unbox it together.”

“Is there anything else?” I asked.

Zack answered with a question. “Remember what Max had you do with my hand?”

“Yea,” I replied.

“Let’s do that now with another part of my body,” he suggested.

“Your dick?” I interjected.

Zack laughed, “no, at least not yet. I was thinking of my feet.”

“Sure,” I replied. Zack was already barefoot only wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. I got down on the floor in front of the couch where he was sitting sort of slanted.

“You have perfectly straight toes,” I said as I started my inspection. “I’ve always noticed that. I’m jealous.”

Zack laughed with me. “I may have a career as a foot model. What else do you see being so close? Use your position and all your senses.”

I took a closer look. The early morning sun was peering through the window and cast a revealing light. “There are subtle creases on your big toes starting at the knuckle and then two more above that. The other toes don’t have it.”

“OK, better, what else?” He asked.

“There are ultra fine hairs on each toe right where the toe meets the foot and the same in the middle of his foot.I don’t think you’d even be able to see it up close if not for the sunlight being directly on it.”

“Go on,” said Zack.

“The space between your big toe and second toe is bigger than the space of your other toes,”: I added.

He lifted his foot to look at it and said, “Hmm, OK. Other than straight toes, why do you say I have nice feet?”

He kept his foot off the floor and turned it slightly.

“I don’t really know,” I replied, “it’s just how they look to me - like some people’s feet look weird or gross - yours don’t. It’s hard to explain.”

“Try,” he replied.

“I dunno, there’s like a roundedness to the way they look - like a softness?” I replied as if to ask a question.


He lifted his foot up closer to take a look. “Hmm, I guess so.”

When he put his foot back down, I went back to my review and focused on his nails. “Your nails need to be clipped,” I said. “The pinky toenail really needs it, it’s longer than the rest.

“OK,” said Zack, “like I said, no service yet, but I'll definitely add that to your list.”

“You may want to take care of that before school starts,” I jibed.

“I can guarantee you, they’ll grow back,” he quipped back. “So far everything you’ve said is from using your eyes - how about you get more creative?” What else can you tell me?”

I slid my hand on top of his feet feeling the edge of his toe nails. “The edge of your nails are actually pretty sharp and the skin by the side of the big toe seems rougher than the rest.”

“OK. go on,” said Zack.

“The surface of the nail itself isn’t as smooth as it looks,” I added. I then leaned my head in and took a slight whiff. “There’s a faint smell - not a bad one - but can’t really describe it.”

“I haven’t showered since yesterday morning so I’m happy it doesn’t smell bad. Get your nose closer to the toe part - does that smell any different?”

I did what he said and placed my nose right on top of his toes and slowly sniffed. The scent was definitely stronger but not unbearable in any way. “Yeah, different, but not terrible.”

“If you keep your nose there like that, do you get used to it?” He asked.

“It’s not really all that bad to begin with so I guess,” I replied.

He picked up his other foot and put it on top of my head and gently pressed down.

I kept breathing normally. His toes felt cool pressed on my face.

“Your toes feel a little cold,” I said.

“What does it feel like to you down there?” He asked.

I thought about that for a few seconds. You would think it would feel odd, awkward, or unnatural but I felt none of that. I could just as easily be there than I could sitting next to him on a chair. “It feels OK,” I replied. “Nothing bad.”

“OK, good, stay there and keep taking them in.” He countered.

I did as he said, wallowing in the mild musk until he lifted his foot from my head.

“Put your head flat on the floor,” he ordered. “Let’s see about your sense of taste.”

I laid on the floor beside the couch with my head right by his feet.

“Lick the bottoms,” He said as he slid each one across my face.

My tongue rubbed on different parts of his sole as I left it out for him to move over and press down on.

“What does it taste like,” he said after a quick pass of each foot.

“I can’t really describe it,” I replied. “Maybe a little salty?

I wanted to get some feedback from him and asked, “How does this all feel for you?”

“I’m not gonna lie,” he quickly replied, “it feels good - feels powerful. I like it. It’s like I’m being worshiped.”

I remembered from my research that worshiping means showing reverence so I kind of understood what he was saying. “Do you want me to like it too?” I asked.

He shrugged, “Not really. I mean, it’s fine if you do. I think. If I’m being honest, it’s more important to me that you just do it. Whether you like it or not doesn’t really matter.”

For some reason, hearing him say that made me want to do a better job. I got up off the floor into a kneeling position and bowed my head down so that my lips were inches from the tops of his feet. “Is it OK if I kiss them?” I asked.

“Sure,” he replied as he slightly spread out his toes.

I placed a soft kiss on his feet and felt something inside me. I don’t really know what it was. There was nothing particular about feet or even Zack’s feet that was attractive to me but the thought of being down there in such a submissive position just felt right. It gave me a bit more confidence that I had made the right decision.

“Looks like you have the right idea,” said Zack. “OK you can get up. I just wanted to practice.”

“Is it OK if I get back home now?” I asked. “I was supposed to help my dad with yard work today.”

“Yeah, of course,” said Zack. He got up off the couch and we shook hands then pulled into a hug. “Thanks man, He added. “I know this is going to be great.”

“I have a good feeling about it,” I replied.

As I started to walk out, Zack said, “you know, I changed my mind about what i said before, I do want you to start texting me for permission before you put anything into or move anything out of your body.”

“Really?” I asked. “What if you can’t reply?”

“If you don’t get a text back from me within 5 minutes then you can go ahead and do what you wanted.”

“OK,” I replied, “that sounds fair. So it’s basically the same as when I want to jerk off.”

“Yeah, but permission for that will be harder to come by,” said Zack with a smile on his face. “You have my permission to do it tonight, but after that you need to ask me.”

The rest of the day went by with me and my brothers helping my dad do yard work and cleaning the pool. I texted Zack a few times, for when I ate and went to the bathroom. Each time he gave permission almost instantly. That was the only communication we had for the rest of the day.

I showered after dinner and got ready for bed excited about jerking off. I dried off well but didn’t put on any underwear. I got comfortable in bed under the sheets and slowly started massaging my dick. I thought about the whole day but mostly about the worship time. I reflected more on the positions of power, and how this was about getting to know him, than his actual feet. His positioning was prominent, sitting comfortably on furniture. Mine was subservient - clumsily sitting on the floor. He looked down upon me while I had to look up at him.

I thought about the indignity of having to immerse myself in his bodily scents. They weren’t bad but people use deodorants to conceal their smells - here I had to experience them - and be thankful for it.

I didn’t fully understand it but there was something sexually intoxicating about imagining him as having power over me. It made me rock hard. My mind drifted back to the last time I had jerked him off and I moved my hand in the same way I had on his dick. As I got closer I remembered his cum shot - the length, the cadence and the forcefulness. I imagined his orgasm feeling powerful and long. I focused on that while I slowly jerked myself off until I came. My orgasm was only two spurts and some dribble, nothing like the 10 squirts Zack produces but it felt so satisfying. I basked in it for a few minutes before wiping up. I got up and flushed the tissues to eliminate the evidence, put on underwear and sleep shorts and went to bed.


 

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

14 hours ago, weinerdog said:

I can't shake that there are going to be complications here

two is company three is a crowd - lol

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..