Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,361 Words
  • 3,535 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 2. A Secret is Revealed

On a Friday night a few weeks before the end of the school year, Zack was over my house and we were hanging out in the basement. Also down there with us was my youngest brother Peter and three of Mark’s friends Brent, Chris and Dylan. Mark had planned a sleepover but his friends had arrived early while he was still at baseball practice. We were talking and milling about while they were preparing for the sleepover by taking stuff out of their overnight bags and making room on the floor.

Brent pointed to the coffee table in front of the couch and asked, “Can we move it into the other room so it’s out of the way?”

“Sure,” I replied, “I’ll help you with the door. Brent and Chris carried the table as I opened the door to the spare room and turned on the light. The room was next to the basement entrance door and was where we kept our recyclables. I didn’t notice but part of the pile included two empty boxes of my extra large boys' Goodnites.

Unfortunately, Brent did notice and after placing the table down and walking out of the room asked, “Are those Goodnites for Peter?”

It would have made sense that they were since he was not yet 5 years old but without thinking Peter innocently blurted out, “Those aren’t mine, those are for Andrew.”

There was an awkward moment of silence and Peter got nervous after realizing he shouldn’t have said anything. He put his hand over his mouth but I took his other hand and looked right at him and said, “Don’t worry it’s OK.” He exhaled and seemed to relax, then went about his way eventually going back upstairs.

Unfortunately Peter leaving didn’t stop the curiosity of the others. Zack sat quietly just listening and Brent started by asking, “Do you have to wear diapers?”

“Yea,” I replied, they’re for bed wetting.

“Oh yea, my cousin has to wear diapers to bed,” added Dylan.

“How long will you have to keep wearing them for?” asked Chris.

“I don’t know,” I replied.

“Do you have one on now?” asked Brent.

“No.”

They were just being inquisitive, not really mean but I didn’t want to keep talking about it, especially with Zack there listening to all of it. My answers started to get more defensive and sarcastic.

Dylan asked, “Do you only wear them at night?”

“Yes, that's why they call them GoodNITES,” I replied.

Brent asked, “Do you wet them every night?”

I replied, “Duh, if i didn’t wet them, then why would I need them.”

“Why are you getting so angry?” asked Chris.

“Well, you could wet some nights and not others,” added Brent.

Dylan chimed in again and asked, “Do you get rashes like around your butt and stuff?”

“Ew, rashes?” said Brent.

“No, seriously, I heard my Aunt talking to my mom about my cousin - he gets rashes on his butt and the area around there.”

“How old is he,” asked Chris.

“He’s like 5. He’s fine during the day but pees at night.” Dylan turned to me and asked, “Andrew, have you worn a diaper to bed all your life?”

“When are you going to stop asking dumb questions!?” I snapped back. Up until this point their questions were inquisatory but now I sensed they were starting to get put off by my quick snarky answers and getting mad.

“Dude, chill out,” said Brent, “take it easy! You’re getting riled up over nothing.”

“Yea,” added Dylan, “Stop being such a baby.”

Brent decided to return some of the sarcasm and said, “Well babies do wear diapers, so it fits.”

Everyone laughed but Zack chimed in, “All right, obviously this is private to Andrew so just let it go.”

Brent nodded while he shrugged and said “OK , sorry, no more questions.”

Chris and Dylan followed with, “OK.”

The situation had been diffused but rather than move on, for reasons I can’t explain I decided to go off on my brother's friends and started yelling, “You guys are such assholes! Do you do this, do you do that, all STUPID questions! Why can’t you just mind your own business!? Asking about rashes, so dumb! What about you!? Do YOU have rashes!? Do you have a rash on your ass!? Why don’t you kiss my ass and see for yourself if I have one!”

I looked over at Zack who was crossing his hand under his chin in a sign to cut it out. I paused for a second and said, “Come on Zack, let's go upstairs?”

At the same time Dylan whispered something to Chris and Brent. I started walking to the stairs to go up but Chris stepped in front of me. Brent moves behind me and grabs me with both arms and puts me to the ground. Zack, who was following me, steps back and out of the way. Once on the ground Chris sat on my legs as Brent held my arms. I screamed, “Get off me! What are you doing!?”

I tried to squirm to get free but to no avail. As Dylan walked up to me Brent laughed and said, “Just hold still for a second, Dylan wants you to check his butt for rashes. You can kiss it too if you want.”

He stood above me by my head, lowered his shorts and squatted down touching his hand to the floor for balance. He repositioned himself and sat directly on my face with his bare ass. The four of them broke into laughter. He landed directly on my face and I felt his ass hit my nose, cheek and forehead. He was only on me for a few seconds, then he got up and pulled his shorts back on. Chris and Brent let go of me. I stayed on the floor for a few seconds, wiping my face with my hands.

As he was fixing his shorts, Dylan mocked, “Did you see any rash? Do you want to kiss it? I can do it again if you want.”

Brent shaking his head and looking at Dylan said, “Oh God, I hope you wipe it good.”

Chris, still laughing, added, “Yes or you’re going to get pinkeye.”

Without saying anything else I went upstairs. Zack followed me up. As we walked up I heard Brent say, “that was gross.”

“Yea, but funny,” added Dylan.

Once upstairs we headed straight to my room but I went into the bathroom using the hallway door. There was a bathroom between my room and Mark’s room. Each of our rooms had a door into the bathroom and there was also a door to get in from the hallway.

On the way up I was touching my face because it felt wet. It was a strange feeling because it wasn’t wet or dirty in any way. I could feel the exact spot on my face where his ass touched almost like it was still making contact. There was also a faint smell to it but not what you’d expect or that I could describe. I soaped up my hands and washed my face for a few minutes but couldn’t really get rid of the feeling. It was almost like I had been stamped or marked.

I walked into my room using the door from the bathroom. Zack was sitting on my bed and I sat on my desk chair. “Are you OK?” he asked.

“Yea, I’m fine,” I replied. “They’re such jerks and so annoying.”

“It kinda happened so fast,” said Zack. “It was like over and then you started yelling they got pissed off and went after you.”

“I know,” I replied, “I wasn’t expecting that.”

“What did it feel like?” asked Zack. “That must have been so gross for you.”

I shrugged my shoulders, “He barely touched me and was only on me for a second.”

“Still,” replied Zack, “that was his bare butt. Like did you feel your nose going into his butt hole.”

“No, it was so quick I only felt pressure.”

“That must have felt so weird.”

“Yea, it wasn’t fun,” I replied.

“Well, not for you,” said Zack with a chuckle.

“I guess you thought it was funny?” I asked.

“Well, I felt bad for you, but it was kinda funny.”

“Don’t you think they’re assholes for doing it?”

Zack paused for a few seconds, “Well, if i’m being honest, you sort of brought it on yourself. They were just asking questions and really weren’t making fun of you or anything and they realized they should stop asking about it until you provoked them.”

“Oh, so it’s my fault!?”

“No, I didn’t say that. It wasn’t your fault, but I think you could have avoided it. They were just curious about you needing diapers. It’s weird when you first think about it for someone your age. If you would have just explained it to them or just dropped it nothing would have happened. You were kind of a dick to them.”

I sat there quietly thinking about what Zack just said. One thing for sure, he had come to my defense again but I messed it up.

“Are you afraid they’re going to tell anyone about your bedwetting?” Zack asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Will you be embarrassed when Mark finds out what they did to you?”

“There’s no way they’d tell him about that. Mark would get really pissed at them if he found out. He always backs me up.”

“Maybe you should go talk to them.”

“And say what?”

“Well, ask them to not say anything to anyone about you wearing diapers. See what they say and maybe apologize if you have to.”

“OK, I better talk to them before my brother gets home.” I started walking back downstairs. Zack stayed at the top of the basement steps while I continued all the way down.”

“He’s back,” said Dylan. “Did you want a closer look at my butt?”

“No, look,” I said humbly, “Can I ask you not to say anything to anyone else about my diaper wearing?’

“I don’t know,” said Chris.

“Yea, I don’t know either” said Dylan, “We were just asking you about it and you got all nasty.”

“Please,” I said, “No one from outside my family knows.”

“What made you go off like that? Why’d you call us assholes?” Asked Brent.

“Please,” I replied, “I’m sorry for acting like such a dick.”

There was a short pause as they looked at each other.

I broke the silence by saying, “Look, I’m sorry for what I said and how I acted. I was embarrassed by you guys finding out.”

“OK, we’re sorry too,” said Dylan.

“I tell you what,” offered Brent, “We’ll keep your secret and you don’t tell Mark about what we did to you. Deal?”

“Yes, deal,” I replied. “I won’t say anything.”

“Let’s shake on it,” said Brent as he put his hand out. I shook hands with all three of them.

Feeling relieved I said, “Thank you guys,” and walked back upstairs.

When we got upstairs Zack said, “That went well. It’s good that you got them to agree.”

“Yeah,” I replied, “Thanks for the advice. So, are you OK with my bedwetting? I mean, you’re not going to tell anyone, are you?”

“No, I won’t say anything,” he replied.

“Are you OK with it otherwise?” I asked.

He hesitated and replied, “I’m fine with it. I’ll be OK with it.”

“Are you sure?” I asked. “I get the sense you’re holding something back.”

“Well, he replied, “It’s just a little weird.”

“Weird?”

“Yea, weird that you still need diapers at your age.”

“You know it’s something I can’t control, right? I mean, if I didn’t wear a diaper I’d just wake up in a bed full of pee every morning. Are you grossed out by me?”

“It’s a little gross,” he replied.

I paused for a second and Zack added jokingly, “Then again, I don't have to sleep in your bed.”

“True,” I replied as I laughed with him.

“I guess I’ll get used to it,” he continued. “As long as it doesn’t get near me. Can I see what it looks like?”

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a diaper and showed it to him.

He took it in his hand and looked it over and handed it back. “It looks almost like underwear,” he said.

“Yea,” I replied, “They’re easy to put on and take off.”

“Do you wake up wet every morning?”

“Yes, pretty much every morning. Some days it’s less pee than others but I rarely wake up dry.”

“Will you eventually stop?”

“My doctor says that I’ll eventually outgrow it. I can’t wait for that day.”

“Yea, I bet!”

We talked for a few more minutes and then Zack left to go home. I would usually go hang out with my brother's friends on sleepovers but this time I was too embarrassed and instead stayed in my room. I thought about all that transpired and played the whole night back in my head trying to figure out why it happened.

I started thinking about what everyone involved and their state of mind. What did Dylan think while he was doing it? What made him think of sitting on me like that? What was going through the minds of Chris and Brent? Did they think it was gross? Would they have preferred to sit on me rather than just hold me?

What about Zack? It seems he thinks what happened maybe wasn’t my fault but maybe something I deserved. I know he tried to help to stop them from asking questions but why didn't he stop them from sitting on me? Did it happen too fast for him to stop? He said it was funny, was he glad it happened? Did he enjoy seeing it done to me? What does he think of me now that he knows I wet the bed? All these thoughts swirled through my head.

Thank you for reading. Please let me know if you have any feedback good or bad.
Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 2
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 8/8/2021 at 2:22 PM, drsawzall said:

Kids, so smart and yet so frigging stupid....

LOL - thanks for reading - as Charles Manson once said "I was so smart when I was a kid that I learnt I was dumb fast."

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..