Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 3,668 Words
  • 3,560 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 7. Nothing to Sneeze At

One other incident happened a few weeks later when, at that point, any comments about the swirly were rare and one-off. It was a Friday after lunch and I met Zack in the hallway across from the boys bathroom standing around talking to his lunch group friends, Austin, Patrick and Quinn.

We were talking, waiting for the bell to ring for the lunch period to end. Michael walked out of the bathroom and waved to me as he kept going down the hall. Ian was coming down the hall in the other direction and stopped next to me to ask Zack a question. All of a sudden I heard a quick strong intake of air and, without any notice, Ian turned to me and let out a powerful sneeze directly on my face. It felt wet and strong with dispersions from my chin to my forehead.

It shocked the rest of the group for a second which turned mostly to expressions of grossness. At the same time a girl was walking by, pointed at Ian and said, “that’s disgusting.”

“Yea,” added Zack looking directly at Ian, “what the fuck is wrong with you!?”

Quinn added while half laughing, “that’s so gross.”

I didn't know if he did it on purpose or if it just came upon him so quickly and I just happened to be there, but I instinctively used my sleeve to wipe my face as I turned to Ian and asked, “Why did you do that?”

He just shrugged, smiled and walked away. At that moment, the bell rang and everyone started to disperse to the next class. Zack hacked up a loogie and let it go, hitting Ian’s head on the back of his baseball cap. Zack looked at me, smiled and put his finger to his lips as if to say shhh. Ian never felt it but Quinn and Austin saw it and Quinn gave a silent thumbs up sign. They walked away quietly laughing and I quickly ducked into the bathroom to wash off and dry my face. I rushed to the next class and got there just before the final bell.

There were a lot of changes in that last year of middle school. Zack started to become more popular, especially with girls. The braces came off his now perfectly straight teeth. He replaced his glasses with contacts and his calm confident demeanor caught on with the rest of the grade. Thankfully, he didn’t let any of the increased popularity get to his head. He stayed loyal to his group of friends including me. I can’t explain how or why, but just being associated with him gave me some street credibility and made kids stop bothering me.

Out of school, we spent more time together including sleepovers on a more regular basis. I found myself falling into a routine of listening to him and following what he said without question. He did not dictate things I did not want to do but all things we did originated from him. I developed an unexplained trust in him and sought to spend as much time with him as possible.

There was another feeling that started to develop that I didn’t quite yet understand - sort of an acceptance of humiliation in front of him. While I would never want my brothers or anyone else to find out about the swirly or butt-facing, I didn’t mind the fact that Zack knew. Maybe it was because he was present at them and others and I had no choice, but there was a different feeling about him knowing. In some ways, I didn’t feel the same level of shame as when confronted by others who knew of or saw the incidents.

I don’t think either of us knew what was happening and I don’t think there was a conscious plan in the works but Zack, in a slow relentless way, kept advancing his dominance. A lot of this happened during our sleepovers, all of which were at my house. Even though he did a lot to help, he was still grossed out by my bedwetting and did not want to deal with my wet morning diaper at his house. I knew for a fact he had sleepovers at his house with Patrick. Although I fully understood why, I still felt a bit hurt by it. In a way, it was a motivating factor to stop the bedwetting and it helped me to follow the techniques.

Zack slept over that night after the Ian sneezing incident. Once he established a routine, it stuck. For example, each sleepover involved me changing the sheets on my bed and wiping down the plastic mattress cover. This sleepover was no different. We had hung out in the basement but gone back up to my room to sleep.

It was late September and we were both dressed in shorts and tee shirts. I had socks and sneakers on while Zack was in flip flops, which was a common footwear choice for him.

“I’m going to go change for bed, be right back,” I said, yawning.

I grabbed a diaper from my closet and started walking to the bathroom but he stopped me.

“Why don’t you just change here?” he asked.

I started to reply, “I don’t like…”

“Just do it,” he interrupted.

“I don’t…”

“Just do it,” he interrupted again.

His tone was more forceful, not loud, but clearly more direct. I glanced up and he had a look on his face that he didn’t want to negotiate. He was getting annoyed. Rather than say anything, I exhaled, stopped and started to undress. Sitting on my bed, I took off my sneakers and socks, then stood up. I undid my belt and slid off my shorts. I stepped out of them and was about to pull my diaper on when he said, “wait, just stay like that for a little bit. Get used to it so you don’t mind it.”

“For real?” I asked.

“Yea,” he replied. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to molest you.”

We both laughed and he continued, “as a matter of fact, take off your shirt too. Get totally into it.”

I slid off the shirt. He wasn’t staring at me or anything - he went on as if I was still totally dressed. “OK,” I said, “now what?”

“Nothing,” he replied, “just hang out like that. Let’s do a sporcle quiz.”

He sat next to me while we did a quiz on my laptop. It felt very strange being naked but even more so because he fully clothed. We completed the quiz and he said, “let's do another one.”

“This feels weird,” I said.

“Just try to get used to it,” he replied.

“Yea, that’s easy for you to say. You’re still fully dressed.

“I’m not the one who feels embarrassed when naked,” he said. “But OK.” With that he got up, kicked off his flip flops, slid down his shorts and boxer briefs and took off his shirt. “There,” he said as he stood up totally naked. “Now we’re even.”

“It still feels weird,” I said with a laugh.

“OK,” he said laughing along with me, “one more game, then you can go get dressed.”

We finished the game and we both got dressed. I put on my PJ t shirt but he stopped me when I was about to pull my sleep shorts over the diaper. “Just sleep in the diaper,” he said.

I was about to protest but instead shrugged and said, “fine.” I’m not sure why I agreed to it so quickly. I wouldn’t want to be caught dead wearing just a diaper but for Zack, I just agreed. It was time to turn the lights off soon anyway so it’s not as if I would be parading in front of him for that long. Plus, I had just spent the last half hour totally naked so a diaper was an upgrade.

We talked for a while longer and I brought up Ian’s sneeze. “Hey, thanks for having my back with Ian,” I said. "Do you think he did it on purpose?"

“I don't know. He’s a real dick and he thinks who the fuck he is,” replied Zack. “If he does or says anything to you, I want to know about it, OK?

“OK,” I replied. “I think he felt like a jerk after the sneeze. He thought everyone was going to laugh and no one did.”

“Yep,” Zack agreed, “and now he’s got a dried spit on his cap.” He finished the sentence and then yawned.

“Want me to turn out the lights?” I asked.

“Yea, OK,” he replied.

It was late and everyone else in the house was asleep. I got up, turned off the lights and got back into the sleeping bag on the floor. Zack climbed into bed and pulled the sheet over himself. We talked in the dark for a bit longer. Then there was a long period of silence and I closed my eyes. I didn’t fall asleep right away. I kept thinking about the events of the day. The sneeze and Zack helping and then being naked in front of him. I thought about him in my bed and how it was great to have him here.

I must have drifted off to sleep when I heard Zack whisper, “Andrew, Andrew, are you awake?”

“Yea,” I responded in a groggy voice.

“I have to pee,” he whispered.

“OK,” I said quietly, “I’ll stay awake until you get back.”

“No,” he said, “I don’t feel like going to the bathroom. Can I do it in one of your diapers?”

“You want to wear one of my diapers and pee into it?” I asked, still in a whisper.

“Eww No!” He replied. I just want to pee in it, not while wearing it!”

“No,” I said, “My mom checks the bathroom everyday. How would I explain two wet diapers?”

“Ugh,” said Zack as he rolled back to bed.

I quickly dozed off too. I wasn’t sure how long I was asleep but I was again awakened by Zack.

“Andrew, Andrew,” he called out in a hushed tone.

“What?” I whispered back.

How about you let me do it in your diaper?”

“What!? My diaper?” I asked. “Nooo.”

“I just want to try it,” he replied, still in a whisper. “You don’t even have to take it off. I could do it while you’re wearing it.”

“Noo,” I grumbled. “Then I’d be wet before falling asleep.”

“So? You’ve never peed in your diaper before falling asleep?”

I hesitated because I knew I had done it before and responded honestly, “I have, but very rarely. Only times when I forgot to pee before bed and was comfortable in bed and didn’t feel like getting up.”

“That’s exactly the case right now,” he replied.

I sighed, then asked, “How would you do it?”

“Come here,” he said as he got up in bed and put his feet on the floor. He turned on the nightstand lamp. “Kneel between my feet.”

I did what he said, getting myself in position. “OK, now pull your diaper out towards me,” he instructed.

I pulled my pj top up and held it in place under my chin. Then with both hands I pulled the top of my goodnite out as far as it would stretch. He took his dick out of his sleep shorts, aimed it inside the top of my diaper, and started peeing. His piss hit my dick and the inside of the diaper. It felt warm and he let it out slowly to make sure my diaper soaked it all in. I felt the warm liquid spread out as the stream tickled the top of my dick. Partially because he slowed it down and partially because I think he really had to pee badly, it took about a minute before he stopped.

“Wow, you had to go bad,'' I said.

“I know,” he said laughingly.

As soon as he finished he put his feet back under the covers and turned out the light. He fell asleep without saying another word. I stayed awake for a bit thinking about what just happened. His pee had absorbed into my diaper so I wasn’t feeling soaked but it was a damp feeling different from the dry diaper. I heard his rhythmic breathing as he slept, getting full rest, with a relieved bladder.

The strange thing is that it felt fine for me. I wasn’t grossed out by it at all. I thought that maybe I should have been, but I wasn’t. I had been peeing myself at night since birth and the fact that it was his piss didn’t phase me in the least. I felt comfortable and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and, as I had been doing each morning since the Dr. Zack treatment, quickly felt my diaper. It was not very wet at all and it may have only been Zack’s piss in it. Zack was also awake and sat up in bed. He saw me feeling the diaper and asked, “Is it soaked?”

“Nope,” I replied quickly. “Had you not peed in it, I may have woken up dry.”

“Well look on the bright side,” he replied smiling, “at least my method is working.”

“I’m going to get out of this and take a shower,” I announced.

“Wait,” he said, “I have to pee, let me go real quick.”

Instead of letting him go first, I got up real quick, ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I stepped out of the diaper and put it in the disposal bin, then took a shower. When stepping out of the shower I realized I didn't bring in any underwear so I wrapped a towel around me and walked back into my room.

When I walked back into my room, Zack was standing naked, holding one of my diapers in front of him and peeing into it! “Zack!” I yelled. “What are you doing!?”

“Shhh,” he said as he finished peeing and dropped the diaper on the floor. “I told you I had to pee real bad.”

“Why’d you do that?” I asked in a whining voice. “I told you not to last night. How am I going to explain to my mother that I used two diapers?”

“You should have just let me use the bathroom,” he replied as he pulled on his boxer briefs and shorts and stepped into his flip flops.

He pulled on his t-shirt then paused to think and said, “I have an idea.”

“What?” I asked.

He began, “we’ll tell your mom that we’re going out to McDonald’s for breakfast.”

“Yea, and?” I asked.

“You put on the diaper and then change in the bathroom there and leave it there.”

“Nooooo,” I whined. “Why do I have to put it on?”

“Well,” he replied, “I’m not putting on a diaper, especially not one with pee in it.”

“Yea, but it’s YOUR pee,” I exclaimed.

“Yea, and if you had let me in the bathroom, it would be flushed down the sewer by now,” he retorted. “Anyway, it’s not like you haven't worn my pee before, ”he said with a laugh.

I sighed.

“C’mon,” he said, “it will be fun. Make believe it’s a dare.”

“Yea, fun for you,” I replied.

“Just do it,” he insisted, “it will be fine.”

I probably should have stopped to think but instead I dropped the towel and carefully slid on the diaper. Even though he just pissed in it a few minutes ago, it felt cold. It was somewhat soggy so he wasn’t lying that he had to go bad. While I didn’t mind his pee in my diaper last night, this was different. I’ve never put on an already wet diaper before and the cold dampness grossed me out a bit. “This is gross, it's so full,” I said.

“I told you I had to go,” he replied. Then laughing he said, “I think I had too much iced tea last night.”

“Yea, now it feels like iced pee!” I remarked sarcastically.

As gross as it felt putting it on, the discomfort only lasted for a few minutes until my body got used to it.

“OK,” he said, “now get dressed over your diaper.”

I started to think more about going out in public with a wet diaper on. I started to feel nervous but excited at the same time. “Are we going now?” I asked.

“Yes,” he replied. “Let’s go. Get dressed.”

I put on my thickest pair of gym shorts and wore a long t-shirt. I put on socks and sneakers. Zack was also in gym shorts and a t-shirt and wore flip flops without socks. We hopped on our bikes and rode to McDonald's. It was about a 10 minute ride. I had never been outside wearing a diaper before and had never got on a bike with one. It felt really strange on the bike seat. I felt the snugness of the diaper as I peddled. It became more exciting and fun as we went on.

When we got to the restaurant, Zack said, “let’s get food and eat first, then you can change.”

I knew immediately that he just wanted me to stay in the diaper longer and keep the dare going. I just went along with it. He sat in a booth and had me go up to get the order. I was very self conscious while standing in line but felt free in a way. I also felt connected to Zack, in that he and I were the only two in the restaurant that knew I was diapered. It was exhilarating in a way having him control the situation.

I got the food and brought the tray back to the table. We started eating and talking and he said, “OK, when you’re done with your food you can go change in the bathroom.”

“OK,” I replied. “Is there any special place you want me to put the diaper?”

“No,” he replied, “that’s up to you, but, before you go, I want you to pee in the diaper.”

“Right here?” I asked while inside I felt an electrifying rush!

“Yes,” he replied, “let me know when you start.”

I smiled and was almost shaking and said, “OK hold on.” I relaxed for a few seconds and started peeing. “OK, now.”

Zack picked up his leg leaving his flip flop on the floor and pressed his barefoot right into my crotch. He applied light pressure, started laughing and said, “Oh shit, I can feel the vibrations.”

I laughed along with him as I continued peeing. It felt stirring and very naughty. He kept his foot on there until I stopped peeing, then he applied a bit more pressure for a few seconds before he took his foot away. The diaper was now as full as it could be and having his foot there felt really good. I wanted him to put it back but didn’t have the nerve to say anything.

We finished eating, talking and laughing about what just happened. He said, “OK, go take it off and let’s get going.”

I felt another rush as I got up and walked to the bathroom. It was occupied so I had to wait outside for a few minutes. I locked the door and dropped my shorts. I pulled up my shirt and looked at myself in the mirror. It felt free and it was thrilling. I took a few minutes admiring myself before I slid the diaper off. I put the diaper in the garbage. I wet some paper towels and wiped myself before pulling my shorts back up. I now had nothing on under my shorts and that felt weird.

Zack had cleaned off the table and was waiting for me outside the bathroom and we left as soon as I came out. We were both smiling and laughing as we exited and hopped on our bikes to head home.

“See,” he said, “I told you it would be fun.”

“I should have worn underwear over my diaper,” I said. “Now I’m going commando.”

We both laughed even harder as we rode away.

When we got back to my house, Zack picked up his stuff and went home. I had to help my dad with some yard work that took a few hours. The whole time I was thinking about the sleepover.

That night, while laying in bed, I replayed every event of Zack’s visit. I kept going back to Zack’s foot on my dick. I felt a stirring in my stomach as I thought of it and how it was his bare foot and how he applied different amounts of pressure. I thought of his comment of feeling the vibrations of my pee.

I focused on that, the vibrations on Zack’s foot pressing against my peeing dick, and started to get aroused. I reached my hand down and pressed it against the front of my diaper making believe it was his foot and felt my dick get hard. I started gently rubbing up and down on the front of my diaper keeping pressure on my dick. I quickly became rock hard. I slid my diaper down and put a tissue on my stomach. I started stroking faster and harder until the feeling welled up inside me. I kept a strong pace until I exploded and shot past the tissue. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt.

It felt so good that it took me a while to get back to normal breathing. When the feeling subsided, I started to feel uneasy. It was the first time I ever thought of another person while jerking off and wondered what Zack would think if he knew.

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

20 hours ago, Arch Hunter said:

You should totally get paid by McDonald's for attracting a whole new kind if crowd with this chapter 🥵🍔

Haha - good idea, thank you for commenting

  • Love 1
Link to comment

The difference in power between these two just made a big leap. Zack is much more direct with what he wants when he would make more of a suggestion in the past. They may not know it yet but it's clearly the start of a dom/sub relationship. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..