Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 3,248 Words
  • 536 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 20. Fulfillment


It's a lot like life and that's what's appealing
If you despise that throwaway feeling
From disposable fun
Then this is the one
Domination's the name of the game
In bed or in life, they're both just the same
Except in one you're fulfilled at the end of the day

 

The next morning I woke up very early. I felt refreshed and still had an afterglow from the orgasm. I felt it in muscles all over my body down to my toes and it was like my dick had to work extra hard to expel the semen. I was now feeling a mild soreness - but in a good way.

I couldn’t shake that feeling of my place in subordination to Zack. I got out of bed and flushed the tissues of the now dried cum in the toilet after my morning pee. Still naked I slid on underwear from last night and went straight to my computer.

I read all the attachments over again and put my thoughts back into the offer at hand. I was feeling better about it - and to think, neither Max or Zack knew that I actually jerked off to Zack’s dominance over me. If they knew that - there would be no way I could turn down the offer.

I did a bit more research on chastity. Last night’s orgasm was awesome and I’d be pretty much giving that up - or at the very least giving up control over it. All that considered, in my mind, I was ready to do this. I knew I had an out since either of us could decide to end the relationship.

I still had a lot of questions to ask but I knew inside that no matter what the answers, I’d still want to go through with it. I decided to throw caution to the wind and give it a shot. I wasn’t sure of the timing though - when to tell Zack and Max and when to actually start it.

I texted Zack thinking he’d see it when he woke up:

<Andrew> Let me know when you’re up - I want to talk more about this to you and then to Max.

He texted back instantly:

<Zack> I’m up and actually talking to Max now. Want me to hang up and talk to you or do you want me to patch you in?

<Andrew> I can talk to him now.

<Zack> OK hold on, I’ll patch you in.

I took a long deep breath but Zack texted again:

<Zack> Never mind, he wants you to come here - can you come over now?

<Andrew> I can be there in like 20 minutes.

<Zack> That works. My mom is at work and Trevor is still asleep so I will open the door. Just be quiet when you come up. See you then.

I printed a copy of the contract then looked at the clock. It was only 7:40 AM. Everyone at my house was also still asleep. I had no work because my dad took these two weeks off and closed down his business. Some years we would go on family vacations.

I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth, got dressed and walked over to Zack’s with the contract in hand.

Max was already on the screen. Zack was still in his sleep clothes - just boxers and a t-shirt.

“So,” said Max, “I hear you’ve done a lot of research. That’s good, it shows you are taking this seriously.”

“Yes, I have,” I replied.

“OK, well I’m ready for questions,” said Max.

“Is chastity necessary?” I asked.

“Great question,” replied Max, “let me break it down. Although being a slave is not about sex, the foundation of a slave or the drive to be one is based on your sexuality. How it gets there - whether it’s nature or nurture - is still a question but it’s there. Chastity is a way to harness that - your penis is the essence of your sexuality or manhood and chastity takes that away from you and gives control to the master.”

He continued,” Chastity and the denial of a full orgasm will keep you in the proper state of mind to serve. Said another way, it will maintain a low level of horniness which is conducive to service and the ability to train you. It will teach you to focus on the master’s satisfaction and not at all on your own. You will learn to derive your gratification from fulfilling that of the master. Lastly, the device itself is a constant reminder of what you are and makes your role clear at all times.”

“So that means I can never have an orgasm?” I asked.

“It doesn’t mean that, but it would be totally up to Zack,” he replied. “In my experience, allowing a full orgasm every 2 to 4 weeks is generally a good practice, but it varies per situation.”

“Two to four weeks?” I asked incredulously. “I jerk off pretty much every night now.”

“Again, that would be between you and Zack but every night or anything regular would pretty much be unworkable,” replied Max. “Just think about times in the past you’ve gone without doing it and then build on that.”

“You’ve gone weeks without doing it before,” Interjected Zack.

“I guess so, like when I’ve been on vacation with my family - we all stay in the same room.,” I replied.

Zack added, “Yep, that’s been 2 weeks and how about when you had chicken pox in high school… or when you stayed at your grandparents house. You survived all those, right?”

I wasn’t expecting Zack to take over the conversation on this - but Max was letting us talk it out. I looked at him and asked, “how often did you have in mind?”

Zack replied, “I’d be OK with starting at 2 weeks and then see where it goes from there and maybe a transition period of a few weeks to get you up to that.”

“I see you’ve thought about this,” I said.

“Looks like we both have,” he replied.

There was a pause and Max asked, “is this something you think you two can work out? I’m sensing that it is - but if not then maybe we should stop here. I think this is an essential sacrifice the slave has to make in order to maximize the masters’ benefit.”

Zack looked at me waiting for me to make a comment. He seemed almost annoyed that I'd make this an issue.

“I think we can work it out,” I replied.

“Me too,” added Zack, "we can definitely ease into it.”

“OK,” replied Max, “so that’s, uh, settled.

We all chuckled and I decided to change the subject, “the contract starts off with me acknowledging that I’m inferior to him. What does that actually mean and in what way or ways?”

“Another good question,” replied Max. “Inferior is a status, more of a spirit of state of being. It doesn’t signify strength, accomplishment or intelligence.”

“We talked about exactly that,” blurted Zack. “Andrew is definitely smarter than me, well, by a little. I got the looks and the charm.”

Max laughed again and explained, “Andrew could be smarter, stronger and more accomplished than you but still inferior to you. Just think of it in the form of a caste system. Like in the Hunger Games - the higher the district the lower in class you are. Katniss was from District 12 the lowest class and the furthest away from the Capitol - she was pretty smart, strong and resourceful. In this relationship Andrew is like Katniss and Zack is like Coryo. That’s a rough comparison, but I hope you get the point.”

Max continued, “Analogies aside, agreeing to the inferior status means that everything about Zack has a higher status than you - everything that goes in him or comes out of him is higher than you - and it applies to anyone else he sees as an equal.”

“Wait,” I said, “anyone he sees as an equal? Does that mean I have to also serve whoever he wants?”

“No”, replied Max. “You serve only him. You have one master and he has one slave. However, if Zack wants you to do something for someone else in a way that doesn’t give away your slave status, that’s allowed. But he can’t loan or rent you out to someone else - at least not without your consent”

“What are you worried about?” Asked Zack.

“I don’t know,” I replied, “like making me be a slave to one of your girl hookups.”

“Do you really think I’d do that?” he asked. “You know I want this to be totally about me - you serving me - but I think if I need you to do something - like watch Trevor or run errands for me then that’s all good. I can make him do that right?”

“Yes, absolutely,” replied Max, “what this prevents is you signing over your ownership of him to someone else. If you’re still in charge you can make him do whatever you want.”

Max continued, “remember, there is a prohibition on others finding out that Andrew is your slave so it’s not like you can order him around in front of everyone.”

“I wouldn’t do that anyway,” replied Zack.

“OK, I’m good with that. What is the appendix section all about?” I asked.

Max replied, “That’s a place for more detail and for the avoidance of any doubt for sections in the contract. The overall premise is that you give up all your rights and privileges except for listed limits. So basically, if it isn’t listed as a limit then it’s allowed. But sometimes there are doubts as to whether something is covered in a limit so the appendix provides more guidance. Remember, both of you always retain the right to end the relationship so even though Zack controls everything - you both still have to be happy in your roles.”

“So if I want something confirmed, it goes in the appendix?” I asked.

“Yes, exactly, I added a few things that I thought should be clarified,” replied Max.

“What about the collar?” I asked. “Is that something I wear when I’m only with Zack?”

Max replied, “Ideally, Zack would give you something to wear that would look innocuous to anyone else. Like something he gives you for your birthday but only you’d pay for it. If you wanted to add a more distinct collar to wear when you are just the two of you then you can add that too.”

“I already have something in mind,” added Zack, “and you don’t even have to pay for it. I’d want you to wear it at all times though. For when it’s just me and you, I may get something else - that you will have to pay for.”

We all laughed. "That’s fine," I said - moving to the next question. "What is the worship part?" I asked.

Max replied, "The best way I can describe worship is to use all five of your senses to get to know every part of him and treat all with reverence."

"All my senses?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, "maybe I can take you through a basic example but this is another thing that should happen between the two of you."

I looked over to Zack who shrugged and nodded. “OK, sure,” I said.

“OK let’s look at Zack’s hand as an example," said Max.”

“Sounds good to me,” replied Zack as he playfully waved his hand up and down in front of my face.

“OK,” said Max, “Zack, put your hand on the desk and Andrew get as close as you can to it.”

Zack placed his hand on the desk. I moved over kneeling on the floor and looked down.

“OK,” said Max, “Andrew, from your proximity, start telling me the information you’re gathering about his hand.”

“His fingers are really long,” I replied.

“I can see that from here,” mocked Max. “Use your proximity and all your senses.”

I took a closer look. The early morning sun was peering through the window and cast a revealing light. “There are subtle creases just above the knuckle and his pinky seems to have no cuticle.”

“OK, better, what else?” He asked.

“There are ultra fine hairs on the top part of his ring finger - the other fingers don’t have it. It’s barely visible.”

“Go on,” said Max.

Zack picked up his hand, put it in a position and stuck out his middle digit. "How about this finger?" He asked.

We both laughed and then he put it back down. Max laughed too.

“His index finger is shorter than the ring finger,” I added.

“OK, and?”

“His nails need to be clipped,” I said.

“OK, said Max, so far you’ve only used sight. What else can you tell me?”

I touched the hand on top feeling the edge of his nails. “The edge of the nails are actually pretty sharp and uneven.”

“OK. go on,” said Max.

“The surface of the nail itself isn’t as smooth as it looks,” I added.

Zack then stuck his hand on my face, right under my nose and said, "what does it smell like?"

“Like your mother,” I joked under my breath. He kept his hand there. I leaned my head in and took a slight whiff. “There’s a faint smell - not a bad one - but can’t really describe it.”

“Very good,” you don’t have to describe it - just know it and be able to distinguish it from others, advised Max.”

“I think I get the idea,” I said.

Zack kept his hand there then stuck his fingers in my mouth. "Can you describe the taste?" He asked mockingly.

Max laughed and said, "OK, it's clear you get the gist of it. Remember worshiping is about showing reverence but it should also be about learning and getting to know parts of Zack better than he or anyone else knows. You’ll have the advantage of being close to every part of him.”

"You'll be able to give me skin care advice," joked Zack.

“So what does this all mean?” I asked to change the subject.

“Look," said Max, "I think you two make a great match but it's the details that can make or break it. The fact that you’re both going to college and the same college is a fabulous opportunity to try it out. The real risk here is that it ends and it changes your relationship to the point where you won't want to room together. This would be different than an ordinary friendship because it won't be a relationship of equals.”

He paused for a few seconds to let that sink in - then continued. “Let me explain what’s involved. The basis for this is a transfer of power and rights. Basically, Andrew, you would grant your rights and privileges to Zack - in a sense you would become property of Zack. As we talked about, you can withhold some rights and impose some limits - that’s something the two of you would have to agree to up front - but other than that he would basically own you."

“What do you see me getting in return for all of that?” I asked. "What would be the reason for me doing it?"

“The simple answer, Andrew, is you do it because it will allow you to exist where you truly belong. I know that’s hard to actually accept but I am convinced it’s true for you. The biggest thing you'll get is the sensation of being whole, of being in a place you were meant to be. You won't really know how that will feel until you experience it."

I nodded and took in what Max was saying then looked at Zack. I could sense that he was getting excited about this and suspecting that I would agree to it. “It looks like it’s a good deal for Zack,” I said.”

Max quickie replied, “If it works out right, the responsibility is shared 50/50. There’s no doubt that being a slave is a lot harder than being a master but both parties have to be happy in the relationship - otherwise it would end.”

Hearing that was reassuring - both of us having to be happy in the relationship. I nodded again and said, “makes sense.”

Max continued, “Just think about it - when you acquire property, it always comes with responsibility of care and upkeep.”

“Property?” I asked.

Max replied, “that may be blunt but it’s the best way to describe it. The one difference is property doesn’t have the right to end a relationship with its owner”

“Let’s say we wanted to do this,” said Zack, showing a bit of impatience, “what are the next steps?”

“Well,” replied Max, “like I have been saying, it’s all about what you two agree to. You have the draft contract - go through it and make whatever changes you want. It’s not enforceable but it’s a good way to make sure you both understand what you’re getting into. I can help if you have any questions.”

Max continued, “If you do get into a relationship, I can help monitor the relationship but I charge a fee for that. So… what do you guys think?”

Zack quickly replied, “I’m in.” Then he looked at me and added, “but if you’re not - it’s all good with me.”

I wasn’t sure what to say. I was intrigued by what Max had to say - and he didn’t even have the full picture of how I reflect on things. I broke my silence by saying, “I need to think about it - a bit more.”

“I’m not going to lie, it will change your current relationship, so you do need to think about it carefully,” said Max. “Why don’t you look through the contract again - come up with any changes you agree to, then we can talk again. Let me just leave you with this - the operation of a master slave relationship will be seen as ridiculous to most people. Some would even be disturbed by it, but for those that fit within it will experience a bond unlike any other relationship. I strongly recommend you do not take this lightly. It's a serious choice. Please carefully consider all the consequences - both of you."

“OK,” Zack and I said almost simultaneously.

“I will consider everything and I know Zack will for sure,” I added as I looked at Zack.

“Definitely,” added Zack. “Thanks for helping with all this.”

“It’s my pleasure. I will set up a group chat for the three of us called MZSA - feel free to message me on there if either of you have any questions. I hope to hear from you soon.” said Max as he signed off.

You gonna do this, bro?" Asked Zack, excitedly.

I smiled and said,"I think so. Am I crazy?"

Zack got up and came over to hug me. I got up and we embraced. "You're not crazy," he said. "You're going to make me happy and I will make sure you are too. I will make sure it feels right for you."


 

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..