Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,724 Words
  • 351 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 31. The Next Stages

Sit down, stand up
Sit down, stand up

Walk into the jaws of hell (Sit down)
Walk into the jaws of hell (Stand up)

Anytime (Sit down)
Anytime (Stand up)

 

 


He still had the keys to my car and he drove back to the dorm. I was happy about that since I felt the soreness as soon as I sat in the vehicle.

”So….” Said Zack pausing for a second, “what did you think?”

I didn’t really know what to say, so I thought for a moment, then replied, “I don’t know. It all just happened - I guess it seemed like a visit to the doctor's office?”

Zack laughed, “Yea, that makes a lot of sense. Was it painful in any way?”

“No, not at all,” I replied, “but for a few minutes when it was building up, the feeling I had to pee but couldn’t was intense. It faded away though as I started dripping.”

Zack laughed again, “yea, the dripping was wild. You felt no pleasure at all?”

“Nope, absolutely nothing,” I replied.

“That’s amazing,” He said, "How do you feel? Do you have that soreness he was talking about?”

“Yea, definitely a little sore, but nothing I can’t handle,” I replied.

“You can take Advil when we get home if you want,” he said.

“OK, Thanks,” I replied, “I’ll see how I feel. So what did you think about it?”

“I’m not gonna lie, I loved it,” said Zack enthusiastically. ”They gave me a tour and treated me like some VIP. I saw all the BDSM related stuff and it’s amazing. There’s a level below the one you were on that has huge party rooms and a dungeon for some real hard core stuff.”

There was a real excitement in Zack’s voice as he spoke of the place. “Dungeon?” I asked.

“It was sick,” he replied. “There were people tied up and hung and people getting flogged and whipped. It was like… medieval.”

“I hope you’re not thinking of that stuff for us,” I said.

“What?” Quipped Zack. “You mean you don’t want to be stretched on a rack?”

I laughed and he continued, “you don’t have to worry about anything like that, but I did join the club.”

“You did?” I asked. “How much is it, can we afford that?”

“It’s $100 per month but that includes one treatment - you just have to pay the tip," said Zack. “I’ll have to reevaluate our budget but I think we can fit it in. If needed, maybe you can put in some more hours but we should be fine.”

“Did you tip Devon?” I asked.

“Yes, I did that when I checked in,” said Zack. “Well, actually, you did. I used your credit card.”

I laughed and asked, “other than milking - what else would you want to do there?”

“I don’t really know,” replied Zack. “We can always cancel the membership. I met a guy that goes to State College. He’s a Junior there and he has a live-in slave. He offered to go get together some time. His slave is older though - but I think it would be interesting to talk to them.”

“OK” I said, “whatever you want.”

Zack had an ear to ear smile the whole ride back to the dorm. When we arrived, I noticed Patrick was in his room with the door closed. Zack followed me right to my room and closed the door.

“I kinda need a blow job right now,” he said.

I could tell there was a hint of urgency in his voice. I quickly stripped and dropped to my knees. I undid his pants to find he was already hard - really hard. He wasted no time pulling my head towards him and his cock clumsily pushed into my mouth. He kept the force on pushing to the point where it made me gag.

I coughed and he let up. It was clear he was wired so I wasted no time in getting back on his dick. He pushed in hard and deep again while his hand stayed on my head. I closed my lips tight around his shaft and started to move quickly up and down. The speed seemed to satisfy him and he let up on my head.

I heard him exhale and I tried to get quicker. His shorts and underwear were barely down. I tried to pull them more towards the floor then move my hand back up to hold his ass. My other hand grabbed his now throbbing cock at the base. I started to jerk his cock while I sucked.

I felt his knees push forward and his hand went back to grab my head - this time gripping my hair. I kept up my rhythm until he started to jab forward. Every three or four moves of my head, he would thrust forward with force - sending my head back and knocking me off my pace. With the thrust, he held my head in place - banging against my face - hard, really hard.

His cockhead hit the back of my throat causing me to make a loud gurgle noise each time. He sped up a bit, banging into my face more frequently. There was determination with each move - like he had a purpose - full domination.

He banged my face hard one last time, then pressed my face against his crotch while gripping my hair and held until I started coughing again. He let go and started jerking his own cock. After just a few strokes, his cock exploded - forcing 10 to 12 spurts of cum all over me and my face.

He paused a second after he finished then collapsed on my bed to catch his breath. He was panting like he’d ran a marathon. Minutes went by until his breath recovered. He got up and walked out. He didn’t say another word. He didn’t look at me. I felt conquered - but not in a bad way.

It took me a little while to recover too. It was hard to describe, but I felt his orgasm too. It wasn’t the same feeling you’d get from ejaculation but it was warm, deep and comforting.

I sat naked on the floor covered in his cum. I eventually got up and cleaned up. I then took a shower and set up the night toiletries for both Zack and Patrick. While I was in there I took Advil for the soreness - both from the milking and from the rough blow job. I went back to my room and sat up in bed thinking about the day.

It was the third week into my slavery and this day was a definite milestone - for both of us. We resolved the issue with Patrick - that was lingering since even before we moved in. Moreover, we took a major step in the dominium gap between us. He took me to a public place and established control over me - a control which was accepted and respected - by strangers. It made him feel powerful and I sensed it. Not only in the aggressive blow job - but just in his voice and demeanor after we left the spa. He liked it - a lot.

I liked it too - everything started to get more real and more tangible. I felt like this was something that could actually work. It was exciting and I felt closer to Zack. There was a strange feeling to all of it. I knew it wasn’t common and I understood why Patrick and others would find it ridiculous. I know what I felt though and I didn’t see it as wrong. Well, I knew it could be wrong, but I didn’t care.

The next marking point in the relationship was almost exactly two weeks after the milking. I hadn’t felt a full orgasm for almost 5 weeks. It had been on my mind. It wasn’t necessarily about feeling a full man’s orgasm - although that was part of it - but I was more about my health. What was being locked up and not ejaculating fully doing to me physically? Was it going to cause permanent damage?

There were a lot of opinions out there but most suggested having time with the device off - which Zack did allow - but was it enough? Was not ejaculating fully going to weaken my ability to do so in the future? I was going to bring all this up to Zack on more than one occasion but decided against it.

The point became moot when that Saturday morning Zack came into my room. “I think it’s time to allow you to jerk off.”

“Cool,” I said, with a smile on my face.

“Yes, replied Zack, “and you score points for not bringing it up like a bitch.”
If he only knew what I had been thinking…

We both laughed but then he got serious. “The only thing is that it needs to be done in a way that associates with your status as a slave. In a way where you get to correlate the orgasm with serving.”

“Is this a Max thing?” I asked.

“We’ll, yes, partially,” replied Zack, “but I researched it and it’s common. I haven’t decided how or where yet but wanted to give you a heads up that it will be tomorrow. When you wake up you can remove the cage but don’t touch yourself - obviously.”

“OK,” I said, “thank you Zack.”

I went by my usual Saturday business which was work, cleaning up their rooms, and laundry - but I was excited. I was going to experience a new chapter in my slave hood.

That Saturday night the three of us went to a party. Zack picked up a girl and ended up bringing her back to the room. I ended up hanging out with Patrick for the rest of the night. As Zack left with her, Patrick leaned in to me and said, “you’re off the hook for a blow job tonight.”

I smiled - but he was right. It did mean I had to throw away his used condoms from the floor though.

That next morning, I waited in my room until she left and took the walk of shame across the campus. Zack went to take a piss and I took the opportunity to clean out his room. A few cans of beer, a half drank glass of wine and - yep - two fully used condoms. One looked pretty fresh. I disposed of them in the wastebasket and went back to my room. When Zack came out he went back to his room and I went into the bathroom to set up his morning stuff. While walking there, I heard the chastity device lock click open.

I went back to my room and carefully took it off. It actually felt strange not having it on but my dick looked like it had shrunk - not that it was all too big to begin with. As excited as I was, I was also nervous that I would not be able to get fully hard.

I was about to find out as Zack came into my room a few minutes later. He was wearing just the shorts he slept in. He closed the door behind him and slid off his shorts revealing his boxers with a damp spot in the front. “Get on the floor,” he ordered. “Get yourself hard.”

The moment of truth came and passed as I touched myself and quickly brought on an erection - a very hard one. Fuck it felt good - almost dizzying.

“Don’t start jerking yet,” he said as he positioned himself over me - straddling my chest - he knelt facing me feet with one knee on each side of me. He lowered his shorts and underwear then his body sitting on his heels and my chest. He then lifted and shimmied up until his ass was over my face and he sat.

“OK, you can start jerking now,” he said.

I felt the warmth encompass my face surrounding my nose. He didn’t put all his weight on me but enough that I felt the pressure. The incident with Dylan came rushing back to my mind. When back in 7th grade, two of my brother’s friends held me down and Dylan put his bare ass on my face. This felt the same except Dylan was only on me for a few seconds - Zack stayed there.

I knew it was Zack but all I could see in my mind was Dylan. My dick softened as I tried to pull my mind away from that. Zack repositioned so my nose was more aligned with his asshole. He didn’t say anything.

The scent was the same - indescribable but nothing like what you would expect. I was less grossed out knowing it was Zack - I saw it as another way to use my senses to get to know his body better. In this case what his crotch smelled like after waking up and fucking some sorority skank. That thought pulled my mind away from Dylan and towards Zack.

I got hard again and started to jerk my cock. It took all of about 3 minutes to climax and cum. It was intense and much more volume than I usually produce. It still was nowhere near as charged as Zack’s shots - but it felt amazing. I felt so satisfied.

I took a beat to collect myself and now wanted Zack to get off of me - which he did maybe a few seconds later than I would have liked.

“All good?” Asked Zack.

I took another deep breath in. “All good,” I replied.

He got off me and said, “the cage goes back on after you shower.”

He left the room with me still on the floor. I stayed there for another ten minutes just basking in my post orgasm glow. I had to wait until Zack and Patrick both finished using the bathroom - but then went in and took a long shower.

I took time to clean out the cage while I was in the bathroom, then put it back on me, locking it in place. It actually felt more normal to have it on. The only thing I wished it had was a bigger opening where the pee slit is. This one is big enough but you still have to sit down to pee and make sure it’s properly positioned. A few times some pee got misdirected and it was messy.

I spent the rest of the day mostly relaxing and catching up on school work. I tried to complete all my slave chores Monday through Saturday, so Sunday would be an easier day. Patrick and Zack were usually around Sunday too - so I would have to get food and drinks for them and clean up afterwards but that was easy and quick.

The next 2 weeks went on without much incident but I did notice subtle changes in Patrick's attitude towards me. He grew more comfortable with me in my slave role - not that he understood why I was doing it - but he stopped caring about that. He was more relaxed and natural in asking me to do things for him and in correcting the way I did them.

The first time I cleaned up his room was back after I had just agreed to serve him. He wasn’t expecting me to get started so quickly and when I went in to clean his room, I removed tissues with his dried cum on it from under the bed. I think he felt embarrassed about that. For a few weeks following that - I didn't find any. He must have removed them himself but these past few week - coinciding with the change in his attitude, the stained tissues were back - with a vengeance.

He didn’t care anymore knowing it was only me seeing them. It’s like being naked in front of a dog. It made me feel lower - secondary - of less significance - but it all made sense. It all felt right.

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another good chapter. Once every 5-6 weeks with occasional milking seems right. It’ll be interesting to see them interacting with another M/s couple. 

Link to comment
12 hours ago, xleroc said:

Another good chapter. Once every 5-6 weeks with occasional milking seems right. It’ll be interesting to see them interacting with another M/s couple. 

just enough to keep the prostate healthy lol - thank you for reading and commenting

Link to comment

This series is very interesting as it is outside of my wheelhouse. While I have a penchant to serve and satisfy, I am not sure I could survive in, what appears to me to be, a one sided relationship. It is certainly something to ponder. Thanks for your work on this. You are a talented writer. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..