Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,861 Words
  • 534 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 23. Trapped in a Box


The next morning, my first text was to Zack, I had to pee badly. He didn’t reply within the allotted 5 minutes so I went to the bathroom and emptied my bladder. I was not looking forward to my one main mission today - the trip to the sex shop. I went downstairs and had breakfast while waiting for it to get late enough so that the store would be open. I was actually surprised it would be open as early as it was on a Saturday.

I was nervous and it showed. I got jumpy when my brother came down to eat and he asked if everything was OK. He shrugged and went about his own way after I assured him I was fine.

I finished eating and headed out to buy the device Zack had picked out. I took his advice and wore sunglasses. I also took the precaution of parking a few blocks away and walking. This was definitely a rougher neighborhood - with a tattoo parlor and check cashing store on the same block. It was early enough so there wasn’t much activity on the block. Only a bodega on the corner had a few customers.

I kept my head down while opening the door to the sex shop. Thankfully, there was no one there other than the attendant. I guess 9 AM isn’t a busy time for sex toy shopping!

The attendant was a normal looking guy and approached me. “Can I help you with something?” He asked.

“Uh, yea,” I replied, “I’m looking for something called Sure Lock WIFI?”

“Ah, yes, are you Andrew?” Asked the clerk.

“Uh, yea,” I replied. Damn, Zack, I thought to myself.

The clerk went behind the counter and picked out a box. He held it up and showed it to me. “This is the Sure Lock Deluxe. Your friend called and ordered it yesterday,” said the clerk. “He picked out a really good one - top of the line. That will be $174.99, with tax $190.10.” He said as he hit some keys on the register. He wrapped the box in brown paper and put it in a plain bag and handed it to me.

“He just ordered, huh, didn’t pay?” I joked. I handed him $200 and said, “You can keep the change.”

“Thanks,” replied the clerk. “My name is Walter. If you have any questions about the product or anything else feel free to call me.” He handed me his business card which just had his first name and number on it and shook my hand.

“Wear it in good health,” he said as I walked out.

When I got back into the car, I texted Zack.

<Andrew> Hey, I bought the device. I see you pre-ordered.
<Zack> Haha, yea, I saw a deluxe model after you left.
<Andrew> Should I open it and try it on?
<Zack> No! Don’t touch it yet. I have to work today but I’ll text you when I get home.
<Andrew> OK - ttyl.

I went home and put the bag under my bed and waited for Zack’s text. It came at about 5 PM and I told him, I’d head over to his house after dinner.

“Zack, is upstairs,” said Mrs. Miller as she opened the door to let me in. I kept the bag in my opposite hand so as to avoid any questions. Trevor was in the living room watching TV and called out, “hello Andrew.”

“Hey Trevor, how’s it going?” I asked.

“It’s good,” he replied and went back to watching the program. I walked upstairs - Zack was in his room.

“Let me see it,” he said as I handed him the bag. He unwrapped it, opened the box and unpackaged the separate units.

He pulled out something that looked like a plug, a device that was obviously the cage and two separate charging cords.

He handed me the instructions and said, “here, read these.”

I flipped through the booklet as he continued to unbox. The first thing he had taken out actually was a plug - for the butt! We never talked about that - fuck! I didn’t assume anything so I just kept reading. “These devices are made of a soft, high grade plastic - good to know,” I said. "A dick is no place for low grade plastic,” I joked.

“Only the best for you, Andrew,” countered Zack.

“Yea,” I replied, “I hope it’s worth every penny of the $200!”

“Ah, you can afford it,” he added as he waved his hand at me.

Inside the booklet was an envelope marked “confidential – for property owner only”. “I guess this goes to you,” I said.

Zack looked over and took it from my hand, put it down and went back to reviewing the devices. I kept reading - the appliances worked using phone apps and were loaded with features. The Master and slave each had separate discrete apps. The Master’s app had options to cause the plug to inflate, vibrate or send a shock. The shock was similar to the level of a dog collar – enough to startle but not enough to cause damage. For the cage part, the app allowed for opening the tip, locking, unlocking, shocking and vibrating.

The devices paired with both phones and gave the Master control of the devices from anywhere. The slave had the ability to send a request to the Master for removal of or other operation of either device - such as opening of the cage tip. The Master could, with one tap, either approve or deny the request. The slave had an option for emergency opening or removal of either device. This released both devices instantly but would send an immediate alert to the Master.

Both devices required a charge, and according to the instructions it took one hour to fully charge each device and one charge was supposed to last for five to seven days of normal use. The chargers had long cords and could be connected and charged while wearing. When the battery was getting low - the devices would softly vibrate to alert the wearer.

I saw Zack had picked up the charging block and cord, “want me to charge them?” I asked. “I just read the instructions on how to do it.”

“Yea, Sure,” replied Zack, “why not.” He handed me the plug and one part of the cage.

The cage part came in two pieces. The charging part was on the smaller ring piece which he gave me. The other part was the cage and that came with 5 different size attachments. The charging cord had one end that plugged into the charging block and the other end was split into two usb mini plugs. I plugged both and a red blinking led light flashed three times on both devices.

He held up one of the cage attachment parts and said, “this just clips on to the ring, I guess.”

I flipped to that part of the instruction manual, “yep, looks like the tricky part is putting the ring on.”

“Why is that tricky?” He asked.

“Well, you have to sort of pull your nuts through it,” I replied.

“Sounds like fun,” he joked.

“Yep, a real blast,” I replied.

“OK,” he said, “let’s download the app.”

I picked up my phone and downloaded the Sure Lock ap. Thankfully it just looked like some security app. Zack did the same. As soon as I logged into it, a request came up for a security code.

“It’s asking for a security code,” I said.

“Check the instructions,” ordered Zack.

“It says the instructions are in your confidential envelope,” I replied.

Zack unsealed the envelope and read. He typed something into his app. “Put in code 9993.”

As soon as I entered it - it went to the main menu.

Zack said, “yea, the envelope had a ‘master’ code and it allows me to set up a slave code which is what I gave you. This way it knows whose phone is whose.”

“I’m going to pair the devices now,” added Zack. The lights on both charging devices blinked blue three times and then beeped.

“All good,” said Zack. “Are you ready to try it out?” He asked?

I was nervous but also excited about it. “Yep,” I replied.

“Why don’t you unplug it from the charger, so it will be easier to put on.” He suggested.

I picked up the ring part and disconnected it, leaving the butt plug alone. I wasn’t ready to address that one yet.

The ring was made of a hard plastic. It looked to be adjustable. I looked in the instructions and there was a way to adjust the ring opening but it came factory set to the average setting. I was ready to see if it would fit.

I was wearing gym shorts and boxer briefs so it was easy to slide them down as Zack looked on. I pulled my shaft down and slid the ring over my dick. I followed the instructions of pulling one testicle through at a time. It would have been impossible to do both.

When the ring was on, Zack handed me one of the shaft cage sizes. The plastic on the cage was more pliable than the ring but still durable and In a quarter inch mesh. The head part was solid with an aperture that could open and close. As you would expect, it was shaped like the shaft of a penis. “This looks like the right size,” he said.

I put it on and pressed against the ring until it clicked.

“How’s that feeling?” Asked Zack.

“Well,” I replied, “sort of weird. I mean, I can feel it’s there but it doesn’t hurt or anything.”

“This is supposed to be the most comfortable one on the market,” added Zack. “It’s eventually going to be on you 24/7 so I wanted it to be as easy on you as possible.”

“That’s cool.” I replied. Wasn’t sure a thank you was warranted in this case but I liked knowing that he at least put some thought into it.

“Let’s test it out,” he said as he walked out of his room. I felt the tip of the cage, right by my pee slit, open up.

“Did that work?” he shouted from outside his room.

“Yep, the slit opened up,” I replied.

I then felt a shock that wasn’t painful but did startle me.

“How about that?” he asked in a laughing tone. “Did you feel that?”

“Yea, what the fuck was that?” I asked.

“Zack explained, “it has a shock feature, for when you’re a bad boy.”

“That didn’t tickle - I hope you’re not intending to use that,” I retorted.

“Not unless you give me a reason to,” replied Zack snarkily. “That was at the lowest setting. Let’s test the higher settings.”

He held up his phone as if to tap it and I shouted, “No!”

“Just kidding,” he said.

“Not funny,” I replied. “Seriously, is there any way to turn that feature off?” I asked

“Don’t worry, I won’t use it,” said Zack, then added, “So do you want to leave it on and try wearing it all day and then overnight?”

“I don’t know,” I replied.

“Up to you,” he added. “I won’t use any of the controls until we move in. You can even use the emergency off function if you are concerned.”

"What if I wear it and then die in my sleep and my parents find it on me?" I asked jokingly.

Zack laughed and added, "well, the app actually records heartbeat. So if it goes to zero, I will sneak into your room and take it off you."

We both laughed. "Um, what's with the butt thing that comes with it?" I asked.

Zack shrugged, "wasn't planning on using that but feel free to try it on."

"Na, I'll pass," I quickly replied.

"Bring it with you though," he said, "just in case."

"Sure," I said, not even wanting to imagine what the case could be. "I'm going to take it off now, I have to help my brother with something, but I'll try it tonight and let you know. "

That night I followed the same procedure and texted Zack to let him know I had it on.

<Andrew> I put it on
<Zack> LOL - I know, I actually got an alert on the app. Your heart rate is 76 bpm BTW.
<Andrew> LOL - good to know
<Zack> Good luck and good night
<Andrew> good night

It was a very strange feeling - not uncomfortable in any way - It was just there. Lying awake in bed my body was wanting me to jerk off. I knew it wasn’t going to be possible with this thing on - but my dick didn’t know that. It didn’t take long Before I started getting aroused and it took even less time for my dick to start pushing up against the cage. There was some give because of the pliable plastic, but it wasn’t going to expand in any meaningful way. It was blocking me from getting a full erection.

As much as I tried to prevent it - my dick kept getting harder and soon ran up against the restraint - and it hurt - like really hurt. I thought about taking it off, but didn’t want Zack to know I gave up so quickly. Instead I stood up, got out of bed and walked around. I was trying to distract my thoughts. I went to the bathroom and took a drink of water - then back to my room to do some push ups. Nothing seemed to work. The hardness of my dick put pressure on the ball ring pushing it as forward as it could go causing even more pain.

I went into a mild state of panic but then, just as quickly as it started, it went away. Maybe my sense of panic sent a message to my dick? I took the opportunity to collect myself then went back to bed. I was exhausted from the whole experience and from the pain and fell asleep. After about 2 hours, I woke up from the pain. My dick was again trying to get to full capacity. I was able to get back to bed but woke up 5 more times that night.

In the morning, I woke up tired with a sore dick. I didn’t have my usual morning boner. Even with the soreness, I was glad I survived the first night. From my research about chastity, the first night is the worst and losing sleep is common for the first week. I texted Zack:

<Andrew> Hey, I made it through the first night
<Zack> LOL - I know - I got a report
<Andrew> Report?
<Zack> Yep, you put it on at 11:20 PM and at 11:33, you got hard
<Zack> and again at 1:42 AM, 2:55 AM, 3:28 AM, 4:42 AM, 5:15 AM and 7:02 AM - LOL
<Andrew> Holy shit, does it tell you my blood type too?
<Zack> Nope LOL - but I can tell your heart rate and temperature for each boner
<Zack> damn at 11:40 your heart rate really spiked - LOL
<Andrew> Yea, I’ll tell you all about that - when I see you next
<Andrew> I’m going to take it off for now, OK?
<Zack> Sure, up to you, at least it is until school starts
<Andrew> TTYL
<Zack> k CYA

Taking it off was easy - with Zack leaving the permissions open it was just one click and the lock disengaged. The cage part came right off but I still had to pull one ball at a time through the ring.

It felt good to be free. I took a quick shower then washed the device. I hid it in the back of my desk drawer.

The next few weeks flew by. I kept up texting him for permission to put anything into or let anything out of my body - but after a few days Zack got sick of it and dropped it. He even said I could jerk off once every 5 days - which I adhered to. He suggested a few times that I try wearing the chastity device and get used to it before the start of college - but other than putting it on a few times I didn’t sleep with it on.

I figured there would be a few days at school before classes started and I can use that time to adjust. I timed my last jerk off session for the night before move in day. There was a sense of trepidation but the orgasm felt good - maybe the last time as a free man?

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am completely fascinated by your story! I'm a Brazilian reader, I've never read something that explained so well how I feel and my desires

Please, dont stop 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Matheusmrdm said:

I am completely fascinated by your story! I'm a Brazilian reader, I've never read something that explained so well how I feel and my desires

Please, dont stop 

thank you so much for reading!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..