Jump to content
    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,811 Words
  • 489 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 25. Who Am I to Disagree


Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused


Zack was sitting at his desk chair wearing only boxers. “Are you minty fresh?” Asked Zack, jokingly as he turned his chair to face me.

I opened my mouth and breathed out, “ahh, fresh as the morning dew” I said, then laughed.

He began, “OK let’s get to it. Tonight I’m going to talk you through it but after this I want you to learn from my reactions - no matter how subtle. I don’t usually like to talk while getting my dick sucked..

“Talk too? I already know you don’t like to kiss after getting a bj,” I said laughing.

Zack laughed, “yea, fucking Darlene tried that once - I was like - uh, no.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t try to kiss you,” I joked.

“Smart approach,” he replied. So back to my dick, try to come up to it from a position below me. I just like that. Do you know what I mean? Like if we’re sitting don’t just lean over to my dick, first get down in a lower position like on the floor then come up. OK?”

I nodded and said, “Yea I got it.”

“OK, so then kneel,” he ordered and laughed.

I got down on my knees right in front of his chair. I got low so I could come up on his dick like he said. He wasn’t hard but there was clearly some stiffening activity going on under his boxers.

“I am a creature of habit,” he continued. “You’ll see that pretty soon if you don’t already know it, but some things will vary. There will be times where I’m hard and times when I’m not - learn how to approach either. Notice my position, am I standing or sitting in a chair or lying in bed. By the way, never climb on to my bed unless I explicitly invite you. That invitation can come verbally, physically or with a look, so be alert.

“OK, got it,” I replied. He spun around on his chair and took his feet off the chair pedestal and put them on to the floor.

“Be careful when removing any articles of clothing I may be wearing,” he said. “Generally, I like to be totally naked and don't even like boxers bunched around my feet. I like to spread my feet apart.”

Listening to him give all these instructions and the anticipation of knowing I’d be sucking his dick for the first time was causing a stir in my cage.

He added, “If i’m already hard you can get acquainted with my dick anyway you choose. You can kiss it, lick the head, get used to the smell, anything you want. I’m going to want to feel your mouth on my dick pretty quickly. If I’m not hard then you’ll have a bit more work to do but you should get to know what it takes pretty quickly.”

“No pressure,” I joked.

He laughed then said, “ OK, start by taking off my boxers.”

I went right to work inserting my fingers inside the band of his boxers. They were actually boxer briefs that hung slightly low on his thighs. The brand was Hanes, and they were a light gray color. I carefully slid them down from the back as he lifted slightly off the seat, then pulled them down and off his feet. I put them down on the floor and was left staring at his great cock. He was still only semi hard.

“You can kiss it,” he said.

I leaned in and did just that - it felt warm and there was a bit of moisture that transferred to my lips. I pulled my head away a bit and looked at him in the chair. He had such an amazing body - as good as someone would look without being overly muscular and over done. His dick was now hard and I took a second to admire it in that state. He was blessed with a beautiful cock with no imperfections. The head was large, meaty and inviting, mushroom shaped with a smooth texture, nice slopes and flares and a distinct rounded edge. The shaft was straight, thick, long and had a flattened almost oval shape to it. The cut mark was slight, well-centered and ran perfectly straight. The veins were subtle and delicate, almost invisible except for the slight hues of color it splashed throughout the shaft. His testicles were large and hung proudly underneath.

Even his pubic hair was manicured. I wasn’t sure if he trimmed it or not but it looked great against a mostly hairless abs section with just a slight happy trail. His thighs were muscular and also pretty much hairless. I leaned in and kissed the head again - this time pressing my lips on it and holding it there.

He exhaled then said, “that’s nice, take the head in.”

I was starting to feel a real connection and it was exhilarating. I continued the kiss, pressing more, feeling a bit more slippery wetness on my lips and then let the head slide in my mouth.

“Ok, that’s good,” he said. “Be careful with your teeth - I don’t mind feeling them but do it softly. Work your tongue around the head, I especially like to feel it flick my pee slit.”

I did what he said in a very methodical way. I let the head pass my lips and just glance past my teeth. I could almost feel his cock get even harder. I closed my lips past the head and started to work my tongue. There was a rush of taste and scent and a slippery sense in my mouth. It was strange to me but I kept going, ignoring what I physically felt.

“Mmm yeah that’s good, keep licking,” he said. It went on for a few minutes with him not saying anything or even moving or directing me in any way. He was in what seemed to be a mellow zone, just appreciating my mouth on his cock.

He broke the silence saying, “oh fuck I’m going to get so used to this.”

I pulled my mouth off it and licked his head for a few minutes. I started to get more comfortable with the taste of his dick and precum and used to how it felt in my mouth. Actually, I was more than comfortable, I was loving it.

He exhaled deeply again and said, “That really feels amazing.”

He paused only for a few more seconds, then went back into teaching mode. “OK, now if you feel me putting my hand on the back of your head, it usually means I want you to take more of my cock into your mouth. If you go down on it yourself, it will save me the trouble of having to push down on it. Once you feel the tap you should act quickly because it means I want that feeling right then. As long as my hand stays on there, keep my cock as deep in your mouth as you can.”

He placed his hand on the back of my head and I worked my lips down the shaft of his cock until I felt the head hit my throat and my nose pushed into his pubes.

“Mmm that’s it… work my cock with gentle motion while keeping it all in your mouth… oh fuck yea, that feels so good.”

He took his hand off my head and I came up off his cock - I was glad he did because I was about to gag. His cock was like steel - hard, long and straight as I remembered it from when I used to jerk him off. This was different, though. First, it was my mouth on his dick instead of my hand but also, I was wearing a cage on my dick.

I was very turned on and my own cock was quickly pushing against the constraints of the device. I tried not to focus on it - but it actually hurt. The blood in my body rushing to my cock was pushing the limits. I felt the pull on my balls. This made it harder to focus.

Zack continued, “If I put my hand on top of your head that means I want you to go down to my balls, pubes, or the area under my nuts. Once you take my dick in your mouth try not to keep it out for too long - unless I take it out. If you feel me put both my hands on your head, like this on the side, it means I want to fuck your mouth. In this case, make sure you don’t do anything that disrupts the rhythm I establish. Move with me and keep with me no matter what, got it? I’m going to try that now.”

I nodded as he grabbed my head and started to slowly fuck my face. He thrusted his hips up hard making my face bounce off but I stayed with him. It helped that his hands held my head so even if I wanted to I couldn't pull too far away. He moved back and forth in a rhythm for a few minutes. His breathing started to quicken and get longer and deeper. He stopped the thrusting and pulling his dick out of my mouth and said, “Oh fuck I’m really close to cumming.”

“I’m going to usually cum in your mouth without saying anything before I do so you’ll need to learn to be ready for it and to keep it all in your mouth. I don’t want any of it on me and you should get to the point where none gets out and you can swallow it all. There may be times when I decide to do it on your face. If I do, still make sure none gets on me - but I won't blame you if I miss and some gets on the floor. Just make sure you clean it up. Today, I’m going to do a little of both.”

“OK,” I said, barely getting the words out as he pushed his dick again into my mouth.

He put his hands on the side of my head again and started fucking my mouth. His dick felt so hard and my face kept pounding against his pubes and stomach. I heard the breathing change again. This was a classic sign form Zack that he was about to cum.

Within a few seconds he said with a moan, “Ohhhh fuuuuuck...”

He pulled his cock out and started jerking it. He kept a breathing pattern as he felt his orgasm while his cock sprayed his seed. The first three shots were aimed directly in my mouth - which I kept open. Some got in, some on my lips. He moved his cock up and delivered the rest on my face and hair. His dick spasmed about ten times with each movement depositing another portion of semen. It was amazing how he came. There was a beauty and a cadence to it. The time between spurts was consistent. It lasted so much longer than mine. It was hot and I felt excited to be there. My cock was still straining against my cage but I was so captivated by his orgasm that I didn’t even feel it.

I stayed motionless until his orgasm subsided. He took a series of deep recovery breaths after his cock stopped shooting. Zack’s orgasms took a toll on him - even if it was all pleasure. They were so strong but also exhausting for him. He was spent.

I on the other hand was left with his cum melting on me. The bit that got in my mouth was gross and tasted like warm salty, soapy seawater. The texture was also disgusting. There was a clingy feeling to my tongue. You could see the reaction on my face - not to mention the cum dripping from my face and hair. I swallowed to get down whatever was in my mouth.

He let out a deep cleansing breath. “That felt good.” he said, “you did well Weedge.” Then took another big breath in and out.

He looked down and started laughing as he saw my predicament and the expression on my face.

“You’ll get used to it, “ he said while still laughing. For a first time, this was amazing. You have natural talent.” He picked up a box of tissues from his desk and put them down on the floor next to me. “Here, use these to clean up.”

I picked a tissue out of the box and wiped the residue semen off my face. There wasn’t much I could do with what he shot in my hair, but I tried to wipe that up too. I took a few more tissues and cleaned up as best I could, rolling the tissues up making one big ball.

“Should I wipe off your dick?” I asked.

“Yea, you can use a tissue,” he replied, “ just be careful, I’m pretty sensitive after cumming.”

He was still speaking with a slight shortness in his breath - like he had been working out.- which made me feel good that his orgasm was powerful. Then again, with 10 squirts, how could it not be. There was an awkward pause of silence after I carefully wiped his dick. It was clear it was time to go.

“Want me to go”? I asked.

Zack took another deep breath and said, “yea, unless I say otherwise, you should make yourself scarce after I blow my load.”

I picked up the wad of tissues and started to walk out. “OK, G’night Zack,” I said.

“Night, Weedge,” he replied.

I opened his door and closed it behind me after I walked out. Patrick was still lounged out on the couch, “hey,” he said as he stared at me for a few seconds. I tried to look down and away but I’m pretty sure he knew what had gone on in there and probably noticed the stains in my hair and the wad of tissues in my hand.

“Hey,” I replied. We exchanged a glance as I quickly walked past him naked into my room. The look on his face revealed a lot. It was one of disdain and disrespect. He didn’t even try to conceal it.

I needed a shower so rather than go to my room, I walked directly into the bathroom. I threw the tissues soaked with Zack’s semen in the toilet and flushed. Before jumping in the shower, I cleaned up the mess Zack had left in there, including washing out his water pic.

I stepped in the shower, turned on the water and let it spray all over me while opening my mouth and rinsing. It felt good to get clean - especially getting Zack’s cum out of my hair.

I had to admit though, I really really liked sucking his cock. There was something sexually attractive about it, of course, but it was more than that. I felt like I was in my zone. The other thought going through my head was Patrick’s look - it did put a slight damper on my enthusiasm.

I finished showering then went to bed. I thought back on the whole day - a day I will likely remember for the rest of my life. Sure, I knew that if anything went awry, I could back out of the arrangement, but for now, I had given up most of my basic rights as a person. There was a level of solace in having less of a say in what I did. I trusted Zack not to make me do something that would harm me, or be bad for me scholastically. I felt comfortable about that.

The other thought going through my mind was Patrick. You didn’t need to be a mind reader to see he was a lot less enthusiastic about this arrangement than he had originally let on. Was he having second thoughts?

I tried to put it out of my mind for now. It will play out however it does and it will be up to Zack to figure it out. My mind turned back to having Zack’s dick in my mouth and that sent a signal to my dick. Unfortunately, the cage sent a signal right back - stop!

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm loving this story. As someone who has been playing with chastity for a bit now, I can attest to how much it helps put one in a submissive headspace.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, xleroc said:

I'm loving this story. As someone who has been playing with chastity for a bit now, I can attest to how much it helps put one in a submissive headspace.

thanks for the comment - I hope you had less problems sleeping with it than Weedge so far :-)

Link to comment

At first, yes, but after a while, it gets easier. The longest I've ever gone is 35 days but I had welts, so I won't be trying that again.  Typically 10-14 days at a time now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, xleroc said:

At first, yes, but after a while, it gets easier. The longest I've ever gone is 35 days but I had welts, so I won't be trying that again.  Typically 10-14 days at a time now.

thanks, will keep that in mind as I write the rest of the story

Link to comment
Just now, aegis said:

Hot story--can't wait for the next installment

thank you for reading and commenting - next chapter is almost ready to publish

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..