Jump to content
Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    and9993
  • Author
  • 2,677 Words
  • 592 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Making of a Slave - 33. A Slave Is Made - Part 2

If you need somebody, call my name
If you want someone, you can do the same
If you want to keep something precious
You got to lock it up and throw away the key
If you want to hold on to your possession
Don't even think about me

 

 

He tapped on his phone and I heard the sound of a garage door opening."OK," he said, "let's go."

The three masters rose first and we followed. There was a door to the garage, next to the one that led to the basement. The van from the club had backed in and the rear doors were open. The driver put down a step stool for us to climb in.

The inside of the van was very luxurious. It had six leather swiveling captain's chairs on each side against the side walls of the van. There was a large screen, speakers all over and a bar in the middle right behind the front seats. There was a full barrier separating the front two seats from the back. The middle aisle had a thick black foam floor. There were restraints at the bottom of each chair - like a dog seatbelt - presumably for the slave to be buckled in.

Gusano and his master, who I later found out was named Karu, went in first. Zack and I followed. The masters sat in the chairs and we knelt on the floor next to them. During the ride there was general conversation about the services the dungeon had to offer.

I couldn’t even hear what was being said - my mind was still processing what I had just seen. Lint basically acted as a human urinal for Ryan. He approached it so matter-of-factly, like it was nothing. He consumed urine like he was shot-gunning a beer at a frat keg party.

I don’t know if it was because I was so close to it or some other reason, but the imaging burned into my mind - including the sounds and smell. The mental impact was even stronger. It crystallized in my mind what being a slave was all about. Putting the show of power aside, this was a minor convenience for Ryan. It saved him a few steps in walking to the toilet. For Lint, it was dehumanizing, taking in the waste of another man - but none of that mattered. There was no moral equivalence. Even though the benefit to Ryan was insignificant - just the fact that he wanted it justified Lint’s compliance. That was just how it worked. LInt was a slave, a lower being. Ryan was a master, superior in status. They both willingly accepted their fate.

With my mind wandering, we arrived at the club before I knew it. We got to the same strip mall but drove around the back - a delivery area with dumpsters and garage openings. We went down a circular ramp for a few levels reaching the bottom and pulled up in front of an entrance to the dungeon. Unlike a typical parking garage, the ceiling was high - like almost two levels.

Ryan said, “this entrance is to the basement, 2 levels down from the parking lot and goes directly to the dungeon. If you don’t have a car, you can enter the door next to the driveway and take the stairs or elevator down. This is the entrance a slave would use. Masters can go through the front. When you walk through the second set of doors immediately on the right there’s a short hallway that leads to a stairway and elevator that goes down to this level”

As we entered, there was an open locker area straight ahead. “If the slave arrives in street clothes, this is where he would change and then walk through that door.” He pointed to a door in the back of the locker area. There was a sign on the door - “Only Slave Attire Permitted Beyond This Point.”

“Does the slave have to be wearing a chastity device?” Asked Zack.

“That’s not a requirement,” replied Ryan, “as long as he’s collared and leashed - and the leash can be off if removed by the master.”

There was a reception and security desk immediately to the right of the door and Ryan spoke briefly with the attendant there as he checked us in before continuing the description. “Please leash your slaves,” said the attendant which caused Zack and the other two masters to click in the leash.

“There is the medical center,” said Ryan as he pointed to a room directly across from the check in. “There’s always a doctor and nurse on staff - just in case anyone needs help. This room is also used for slave procedures that may require medical assistance, like permanent depilation, branding, deep enema - stuff like that. A slave can be brought here for post punishment treatment if necessary. All of this is at the discretion of the master.”

Ryan started to walk through the locker room and we all followed. There was a large sandbox tucked away in the corner of the locker room and Zack asked, ”what’s that for?”

“That’s in case the slave has to go to the bathroom. They’re not allowed to use any of the facilities here.

Zack nodded and Ryan added, “they can also be taken outside to do their business. There’s a slave walk that can be accessed from the left. I’ll show you that next as part of the tour.”
Lint looked over at me and it became clear why he suggested I use the bathroom at his house. We followed Ryan exiting the locker room area. You could hear the muffled sound of club music. He pointed to the right and said, “Here's the club room - we’ll go in there last.”

He turned left and we went down a hall of rooms on both sides. “Straight ahead there is the slave walk access. It’s still fenced in but it leads outside to the left side of the parking area. At the end of the hall on the left is the dungeon and the rooms before it are multipurpose and reservable.

He pointed to the right at a door that said Private Room, and said, “the first set of rooms here are private.” He opened the door and we followed him in. It was a hallway that had three doors on each side and a stairway. Ryan continued, “these are private rooms, 12 in total - 6 on this floor and 6 one flight up. Each room is equipped with all the BDSM equipment imaginable - and if you want something obscure you can request it when reserving the room. While the rooms are private, there is a camera in each that’s monitored by security - which is located behind the desk where we checked in.”

“Do they keep a recording?” Asked Karu.

“Yes, but only for 24 hours or unless there was a security violation.”

“Like what?” Interrupted Karu.

“Well, you’re not allowed to bring your own equipment so that could be a violation and I suppose if you commit a crime in there - they’ll save the tape for law enforcement. I’ve never heard of a situation where the feed had to be saved.”

He opened the double door to one of the rooms and we all walked in. In some ways, it was similar to the milking treatment room from the spa - there was seating, a multi-purpose table in the middle, and a floor drain with water supply. Unlike the spa treatment room - which looked more like a doctors office - this has a creepier BDSM feel to it. There was a cross in the shape of an X on one wall, a pillory and stock device, thick wood rafters on the ceiling with ropes and chains and a wall full of whips, switches and paddles.

We walked out of the room and hallway and continued right down the larger center hallway. The walls on either side were made of glass and you can see into the rooms. Ryan explained, “these four rooms on the right are each two levels high and have seating for people to watch. Again, these can be reserved by any member.”

I could see there was some activity going on in each of the four rooms but Ryan kept us moving to the left. One double door and we went in. “This is the dungeon,” he said. “I’ll let you guys just take it in - let me know if you have any questions

The room was huge with a seating area against the back wall that looked like it would hold over 100 people. The arena area was a few steps down from the floor. We climbed up and sat in the seats and watched - well the Masters sat, we knelt in front of them.

It was like something out of a medieval movie - dark and vast. Parts of the floor were dirt and there was a pit that looked quite deep. There were a few versions of that same X cross and right in front of us there was a guy bound to it being whipped. The blows were hard and severe. I could hear the impact and the cry.

There was a big wheel - like one you’d see at a carnival booth but this one had a person attached to it in an upside down position. There was a table that looked like a rack and had handles probably for stretching. There was a guy tied to a table with a machine that kept pushing a huge dildo into his ass. On another table there was someone fully wrapped in plastic - I couldn’t even determine how he could breathe. To the left of him, was a person with electrodes tied to his dick and clearly receiving uncomfortable shocks.

This was all what was going on in front of me - there was a whole other side that I couldn’t see as well. I was mesmerized and I think everyone else, with the exception of Lint felt the same way. Ryan broke the silence by saying, “this is a no judgment zone. Not everyone is into stuff like this and you are free to participate, just watch or totally avoid it. I just needed to show you. Let me know when you want to move on to the club.”

“I’m good to go now,” said Zack.

“Good with me too,” said Karu.

“OK then, follow me,” replied Ryan.

We walked down the steps and exited the dungeon, then headed down the same hall - past the locker room and through two large wooden doors. We stepped inside - it was huge - with a high ceiling, a stage, two bars, a dance floor and seating areas. It was still early for a Friday night but the place was already pretty full. The dance floor was full of masters and some slaves lined up on the floor beside it. There were people at the bar standing with their slaves kneeling behind them. There were slaves kneeling in a section by the back with their leashes on a hook rack. Ryan said something inaudible to me but we moved in the direction of that hook rack. There were about a half dozen slaves there and room for about 6 more.

Ryan, talking louder and pointing at us said, “you three can take a knee here and wait while we mingle a bit.” The three masters each hooked our leashes on to one of the available spots and left.

It was very loud there and hard to hear anything so for the most part we waited silently. I didn’t even try to talk to Gusano since I knew he had a gag order but I yelled to Lint, “do you guys go to the dungeon a lot?”

“No,” he yelled while shaking his head, making the leash swing a bit. “On occasion, we’ve gone in there to watch but never in the action. He did punish me once in one of the public rooms but that was about it.”

“Wow,” I said loudly, “what type of punishment.”

He replied but it sounded like “pabulum.” I just nodded and asked, “have you given this tour to others that have joined?”

“Oh, yea, just last week he booked three.”

“Interesting,” I replied.

“So I take it you’re not a fan?” He asked.

“I am not, " I replied, smiling, “but it’s not my call.”

“Judging by the look on your Master’s face, it’s not for him either,” added Lint.

We stayed there for about an hour allowing me to observe the night scene. There was a lot of what you’d expect, people drinking, talking and dancing - having an all around good time. Some slaves were with their Masters, kneeling by their side and holding their drinks. I saw a few wearing a funnel gag similar to Lint’s and saw a master relieve himself while at the bar with his slave taking it all. Even with that, this was a stark contrast to what we saw in the dungeon section.

They came back and we followed them out back to the underground entrance. The same van was there waiting and we hopped in and took the ride back to Lint’s house - which I guess was Ryan's house. Whale in the garage, Lint got out first and handed us each our bag of clothes. Gusanao and I changed quickly and then I left with Zack.

The thoughts in my head weren’t focused but there was nothing of the various lifestyle choices on display tonight that was attractive to me. A part of me worried about Zack wanting more of this. I wasn’t sure if our agreement would prohibit any of this but I knew I didn't want it.

It was quiet for the first few minutes on the drive back to the dorm. Zack spoke first, “you seem to be really quiet - is everything OK?”

I replied, “Yeah, I’m good, you? Did you have a good time?”

“It was OK,” replied Zack. “What did you think?”

I hesitated for a second, “I don’t know, I mean, it’s not something I want to get too involved in”

I found myself stumbling for words, “I mean, I’m good with getting milked there and stuff but…”

Zack interrupted, “Yea, I know what you mean, most of that stuff isn’t for me either. You don’t have to worry about it - it’s not something we’re going to join.”

I remained calm but felt such a relief when he said that, “that’s really good to hear. What things did you like?”

“Not much at all, really,” he replied, “and nothing that I need to get into now or anytime soon.”

It was obvious he had at least some interest in something, but I wasn’t about to guess or ask and I focused on the fact that we were not going to participate. “Are you going to tell Ryan?”

“I already did, while you were changing” replied Zack. “I thanked him for the night and told him it wasn’t for us.

I didn’t know it at the time but that was the last building block on the making of our master slave relationship. Whatever I felt, whatever he felt, it wasn’t based on a BDSM scene - it was more personal, more between us. I began to realize that what we had together was special and unique. It probably didn’t make sense to anyone else but we knew it.

There was a lot more that happened over our four years of college and to today - but that’s for another story. We are still together today. Maybe not in exactly the same type of relationship - but still thriving. The base and structure of which was established here. It was here that - a slave was made.

This concludes the story.

It ended up being a 2 part series - 1) the events leading up to agreeing to serve (mostly based on true events) and 2) serving and establishing the framework of the relationship (mostly fictional). It would have probably been better to break it up into two stories since the themes are a different. There's actually a third part - the remainder of the college years through the present (also fictional) - which I may write in a separate story (if there's interest and time).

I am grateful for the readers - even more so if you reacted or commented. It was motivational for me.

Copyright © 2021 and9993; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 6
Thank you for reading the chapter - I appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative and will respond to all messages.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I would love a Part 3! I'm curious about how they continue to navigate their college years, and how the dynamics of their relationship evolve. I really loved reading your story. The first night I started reading it I think I only got a couple hours of sleep because I couldn't stop reading. Thank you!

  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Sub919 said:

I would love a Part 3! I'm curious about how they continue to navigate their college years, and how the dynamics of their relationship evolve. I really loved reading your story. The first night I started reading it I think I only got a couple hours of sleep because I couldn't stop reading. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your comment!  I am sorry you lost sleep but glad you kept reading :-)  

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks again for writing this story. I hope you are successful in finding your modern day Zack.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, xleroc said:

Thanks again for writing this story. I hope you are successful in finding your modern day Zack.

Thanks for reading it :-) maybe the modern day Zack is out there :-P

Link to comment

I would also like a part three. All of this is new to me and I would be interested in how their relationship developed over time and what new activities they got in to. I don't know that any of it would be for me, but you never know until you meet the right person.  Your writing skills are very good. I also had a hard time putting it down and am sorry the story is finished.  Thank you for writing and sharing it. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 7/10/2024 at 12:13 PM, creg said:

I would also like a part three. All of this is new to me and I would be interested in how their relationship developed over time and what new activities they got in to. I don't know that any of it would be for me, but you never know until you meet the right person.  Your writing skills are very good. I also had a hard time putting it down and am sorry the story is finished.  Thank you for writing and sharing it. 

Thank you so much for your comment!  I'm glad to hear there is interest in Part 3 - I do have it outlined and hope to get to write it in the near future.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..