Jump to content
    ASH PHOENIX
  • Author
  • 1,218 Words
  • 548 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Taming Of The Beast - 28. Chapter 28

Thank you so much for waiting and being patient with me. I love you all so much. ❤️

 

The twins grinned at each other looking at the woman becoming too old in just minutes, they enjoyed the hunt these twins. They knew that there were other twin vampires who were just like them. They were all twins vicious and murderous and so damn good at their job.

“If you’re thinking about calling your security, they are already dead.” Tris grinned like a Cheshire cat, she was enjoying toying with her prey and it was a rush. They had started with them first and then had finished off with the one that was close to her.

Her face changed, the twins could see actual real fear in her for the very first time and it was enticing for them. What they had done to her daughter was nothing compared to what would become of her mother. She looked beautiful, eyes shone bright and her hair silky. She would scream and they couldn’t wait.

“I don’t know anyone with that name.” She said as she sat down across from the twins.

The twins both grinned devilishly, Tris was having way too much fun and she was up to the task of skinning her alive. “Oh no?” Eli said as he walked up to her, she was a woman whom he was going to have to kill and he hated killing anyone who was a woman.

“If you don’t tell us what we want to know then we’ll be left with no choice but to kill you, I mean we just have to make an example out of you, especially to your daughter. She’s facing far more danger than you.” Tris said as she sighed.

That got her attention, the mention of her daughter. “Annabelle?”

“We had so much fun toying with her, slaughtering her while she still lived, and each and every piece, we sliced out of her she screamed for her mommy. The pleasure was truly an honor, and may we say, your daughter held on for as long as she could.” Eli tilted

Desdemona felt the cold travel down her spine. “My Annie? What have you done with her?”

“Oh, Annie, huh? Nice name, I’ll use it the next time I torment her and see how far she gets.” Tris chuckled with a smile.

“You know something, Desdemona-“ Eli said as he whispered to her as if no one could hear him but her. “If you don’t tell us what we want to know then my sister will start cutting into you like a little lamb ready for the slaughter.” He chuckled. “Tell us right now or else what we do to you will go down in the history books.”

Desdemona shook her head, her daughter, her empire, and that damn Carter and his minions. She’d invested far too much in what she wanted and now there are two monsters, beasts that could ruin everything she’d wanted.

“I don’t know any Carter.” Desdemona lied, her eyes straight and not even wavering.

“Lie,” Tris said.

“I haven’t seen Carter; I don’t know who this Carter you speak of even is.” Desdemona tried to buy her chance or even seconds.

Tris picked up a bottle of champagne that they had gotten the staff of the Glass estate to get for them. It was still chilling but as soon as she picked it up, she opened it and poured herself and her brother a glass in honor of the great Desdemona Glass and her downfall.

“Lie,” Eli said as he took the glass from his sister. They were prepared and ready to do what was needed, they wouldn’t break her but more like they would get her to break before they did all the breaking themselves. “Do you thrive off lies, Desi?”

That nickname got a shocked expression on her face. She hadn’t been called that in a very long time. “I-I-I please don’t hurt me.”

“That depends on you now, doesn’t it, Desi.” Tris grinned allowing her fangs to appear. “Either we hurt you and please be on alert we do so ever enjoy, find pleasure in hurting those we encounter, or you start singing like a canary and let Carter and his minions to us.”

Desdemona looked at both twins and the look that they both had scared her, it frightened her, and it frightened her so much that she knew they could hurt her and give her pain. “They’ll hurt me.”

Tris and Eli looked at each other and busted out laughing which made Desdemona dumbfounded. “Oh no, Desi. They won’t hurt you, but we will. Carter and his minions have nothing on us.”

Desdemona sighed, weighed her options eagerly, and smiled. If she was to go down, she knew that Carter would sell her out the minute he had a chance. He’d let these monsters…. beasts into her backyard but the truth had been, she had already let the monsters, the beasts into her own backyard by allowing Carter in. She had not been involved in the creation of Prince Bastian, but she wished she had been because maybe then she might have become who she had always wanted…immortality.

Desdemona knew how many werewolves she had been getting supplied by Carter and the others, she had what could break each and every single last one of them. She sighed. “You’re making a huge mistake.”

Tris raised a brow. “Oh? How so?”

She looked at the Tris. “Please don’t make me do this.”

“I love to hear you beg, do it some more.” Eli grinned his fangs.

“Please, please.” Desdemona pleaded, she had been hoping for an out but nothing seemed to come. The twins had blood on their hands and they sought pleasure on the blood on their hands.

“No, no, do it like you mean it, Desi. See we know you don’t mean it.” Tris said taking a sip of his glass.

“Carter will kill me if I tell,” Desdemona told them.

Tris rolled her eyes as she walked to the kitchen, pulled out a butcher’s knife, and walked right back to Desdemona, she took the knife and sliced a piece of her skin on her hand. “No, Desi. We will kill you if you don’t tell us what we want to know.”

Both twins cackled as they watched Desdemona cry out in pain as Tris sliced her, they cackled as hard as they could taunting her and putting her in a box. She hated them and hated what she was being done to.

“Did I hear something?” Tris asked the bleeding mundane on the floor.

“P-p-p-please. They’ll-they’ll kill me.” Desdemona pleaded again.

“Who do you fear most, Desi? Us or them?” Tris asked.

“You.” She replied. “You’re Lycan’s, Lycan’s are dangerous and so are werewolves, vampires, banshees, shadow vampires. I know Carter and them are no match for you. “

“Good. Now talk to us. And tell us everything or else there’s so much we have in store for you. Look at my sister, she’s just dying to cut you in pieces and I’m inclined to let her continue. My sister is an impatient being you see.” Eli said as he poured himself another glass. “What you tell us will determine your fate so please, think and be quick about it. I’m starting to get an itch to torture someone.”

2017 Ash Phoenix; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 12
  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..