Jump to content
    ASH PHOENIX
  • Author
  • 1,730 Words
  • 1,036 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Taming Of The Beast - 24. Chapter 24

I hope you guys enjoy it! I enjoyed writing this one as always. I will try my hardest to post as fortnightly as possible that is now my new goal. Thank you all for your patience and guidance. Your comments help me and guide me to my next chapter. Thank you all so much. Much love ❤️❤️

“What did you do to the doctor? You bit her but then you took her.” Tris asked curiously, she had doubts that vampire Elder Roark would ever forgive the doctor so easily, there was no way. Pigs would have to fly first, that Tris and Eli knew. She also knew that all of the vampire elders were protective of their new crown prince. Bastian had their king, their true King Vashon’s blood running through his veins.

The vampire elder Roark chuckled, “Surely you must have heard of the Foretold before?”

Both Eli and Tris gasped, they had been taught about the Foretold, how dangerous they were, and how even a single strict from them could deliver a single blow. “You turned her into a Foretold?” Eli asked.

The vampire Elder shook his head, “Only the Shadow King can turn a vampire, or anyone for that matter into a Foretold but I just turned her into something similar. The Foretold are created as punishments for their sins, they are created because they are the worst of the worst. They are stripped of their identity, their lives, and their families until there is nothing left. The Foretold is dangerously strong however only the family of the royal Shadow King can make them heel. Being a Foretold is a punishment, a curse.’” Roark said. “I simply turned her into a Kabanare, the cursed vampires. She will never know peace nor will she ever receive peace. Her sins are too much.”

“What’s the difference between the Foretold and the Kabanare?” Eli asked.

Vampire Elder Run smiled. “There isn’t a lot however the Foretold is created because of their sins however the Kabanare are created as cursed and never having peace. If the Shadow King had been here, he would have turned her into the Foretold but he is not. It’s much more painful on both but she will suffer before it gets better. Her whole life has just been changed.”

 

Derek smirked as he poured himself a glass of bourbon. “So what is your plan for the other Alphas?”

“Isn’t that your area? I’m sure that there is something you’ve already thought of.” Roark said, “We’re only here to help you implement your plan.”

“They are going to pay for their sins, they are going to be punished severely,” Derek said.

“I’m going to kill each and every single last one of them.” Bastian declared.

When everyone looked at him, Bastian grinned devilishly. “What? It’s the least I can do. Paying back their kindness for what they have done to everyone.”

Everyone in the room knew that Bastian meant every single thing that he said, he’d let the monster roam free with those responsible. He’d allow his monster to become the devil incarnate and he’d allow the monster to become because that was who he was. Bastian accepted himself as he had looked at the doctor, he’d accepted who he was now, the monster was part of him. The monster he was. The monster was him. The monster was who he was.

Everyone had been pushing him to accept himself and that had been what he had done the moment he had seen the doctor on the slab. What she told them, what they knew. Now he knew that they were indeed after him and he’d be damned if they made it easy on them. If worse came to shove, he knew that the entire Lycan and Vampire army would come for him. They were now united. He had united an entire species that had never thought could ever become part of Lycan’s.

“Have you sent your friends, have they reached out yet?”

Bastian shook his head. “No, not yet. They are acclimating as you might as expect.”

Vampire Elder Run sighed. “And none have had any kind of suspicions?”

“Suspicion applies that there is guilt so no….” Bastian replied. “At least not yet.”

 

*********

 

 

It felt odd, the doctor was in dangerous territory and she knew it the moment she woke up. She could feel eyes on her and they were boring into her skin, her bones, and her very being and it came in waves.

“Brother mine, she’s playing hard to get our prey.” She heard a voice, she knew that voice. She’d been tortured by that voice for days on end. She had the wounds to show for it.

“Oh, sister mine. How observant you are.” That damn voice, that voice that came into her nightmares. They were real, she had hoped that this – it had all been a nightmare.

The doctor sat up from the bed, she noticed its thread count, its softness, and its invitingness. She noticed the pang of pain coming from the side of her neck. It felt true pain. Like the time she had almost died when she had been eighteen years old, like the time she had, had that shrapnel lodged itself in her.

Then she had a revelation. She couldn’t believe it. No, no. no, it couldn’t be.

“What have you done to me?” She demanded as she dared touch the pain on the side of her neck. She felt like she could scream like she could let out the most pained scream that she could omit.

She felt like slapping the grins off the faces of the devilish twins. They knew what had happened to her and they enjoyed it. Watching her come to her realization, she was like an animal in a zoo to them.

“Oh, my dear. What haven’t we done to you.” Tris, the female Lycan replied, she had that knowing grin on her face.

“Please. Please. Please. No.” She begged as she jumped out of the bed kneeling down in front of the twins. “No.”

“What’s the matter, doctor?” Eli, the male Lycan asked. “You’re so much better now. You’ve evolved into something much better than being a mere measly mundane.”

The doctor, Annabelle screamed a scream of pain, mourning, and grief. Her mother had been to blame here, she had gotten her into this. Before her life had been normal and oblivious.

She looked up from the floor once the door opened and shut, and a male stood there. He looked regal, like royalty and she couldn’t help but whimper away from him. He was dangerous, he could snap her in half should he wish.

“So you are the one.” The new guest said. “You should be glad they didn’t kill you, I would have.”

“You should feel so lucky, Annabelle.” Eli grinned. “This, in front of you is our Crown Prince Derek. He and his brother saved you from our wrath, we wanted to play with you some more.”

“I don’t feel lucky,” Annabelle replied tears running down her eyes.

Derek, the Crown Prince of Lycan’s bent down to her level. He stared her down, she could feel his eyes boring into her soul. “You, you who have hunted my brother everywhere. You who have murdered innocents all in the name of mere experiments. You who does not deserve to live and yet here you are breathing. I want to slaughter you, Doctor Annabelle Glass but your punishment is far worse than me killing you because I could only kill you once, but your punishment will forever remain.”

“What am I?” Annabelle asked fearing the answer.

The Crown Prince laughed so loud that the twins joined in. “You are serving your punishment for what you have done. You are a Kabanare, a cursed vampire who will know no peace and serve the true royal house of the vampires. The Foretold are stronger than your kind but the cruelty between both of your kind remains. Your kind work in the dark, they need training in order to survive, luckily Tris and Eli are here to provide your training soon. You are no longer a mundane, Annabelle.” Derek told her. “Do not think that you can run to the current royal house of vampires, they would kill you where you stand. They have no use for you. Your true loyalty is to the true King Vashon and his King Consort Bjorn. Your loyalty will never waiver. You took our innocents. Let's see how you fair in the jungle.”

“I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry.” Annabelle pleaded. “Please. I’m sorry.”

The Crown Prince stood up. “Your apologies mean nothing to me. The damage has already been done. If your mother continues to hunt my brother, I will burn her and her entire bloodline. Heed my warnings, doctor”

“She won’t stop. She doesn’t know how to lose.” Annabelle told the Crown Prince.

“Then it’s a good thing, she has messed with someone that I love. I will show her failure and I will show her the real meaning of loss.” Derek grinned devilishly. “I’ve already taken her one and only daughter, watch me take everything else from her. Isn’t that right, Eli, Tris.”

“We are at your disposal, your Royal Highness.” Both twins bent their knees toward the Crown Prince.

“Don’t worry, Annabelle. It’ll get easier soon. You just need to stop fighting or else, it’ll get more painful. You did something that is stupid. You united the Vampires and the Lycans' and Werewolves to fight you and your mother and her organization. “Derek said. “We don’t lose. We will sift every traitor within our ranks and we will slaughter them without a second doubt and you will be there to witness it all. Watch your former colleagues die.”

“Please spare Lucas Kumar.” Annabelle pleaded.

“Lucas Kumar, thirty-eight years old. Single. Deceased parents however he has a sister whom he sends to boarding school. “When Derek saw the shock on the face of the doctor, he grinned. “We know many things about your friend. His sister is kind. Pure.”

“Please. She will have no one else if you kill Lucas.”

“Did Lucas think about any of your victim's families when you were experimenting on them? Did he think about their sisters, their brothers, and their parents? No. Life is unfair, doctor. That is unfortunately the truth. You put us in your path, you and your mother put us in your path.’

She allowed the tears to fall from her eyes, she had damned Lucas and it had been her fault. She had been one to beg him to come work with her.

 

 

2017 Ash Phoenix; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 19
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Revenge is on the way , and all kinds of pain and suffering will be metered out to the evil family and supporters of the evil doctor , the daughter is only the first the rest of the collaborators will be taken in and punished, interesting times ahead 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Feel like the road ahead will be strewn with bloody bodies of the evil ones who exploited and experimented on Bastion and countless others.  Revenge is so sweet!!!  I have enjoyed this story but the last few chapters have been exceptionally good!!!  I can't wait for all those involved to be punished!!! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 3/17/2023 at 3:11 AM, mikedup said:

Revenge is on the way , and all kinds of pain and suffering will be metered out to the evil family and supporters of the evil doctor , the daughter is only the first the rest of the collaborators will be taken in and punished, interesting times ahead 

And revenge is best served very cold. For all of those who have done this, and were part of it things won't be as smooth as they had been. The tide is turning. The daughter was the first one they needed to take out of the game. Now she's suffering more than anyone ever has. She will never get her life back ever again.

Thank you for your review. It's been a while. Glad to see you're still with us ❤️

Link to comment
On 3/17/2023 at 3:36 PM, Patch1 said:

Feel like the road ahead will be strewn with bloody bodies of the evil ones who exploited and experimented on Bastion and countless others.  Revenge is so sweet!!!  I have enjoyed this story but the last few chapters have been exceptionally good!!!  I can't wait for all those involved to be punished!!! 

The road will be filled with blood and all of those who were responsible for hurting the innocent will answer for their crimes rather painfully. Revenge is best served cold. In this case very cold. Thank you, I have been trying to keep up, I love writing this story it's close to my heart. You won't have to wait long. Every piece in the game will be dealt with accordingly. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..