Jump to content
    ASH PHOENIX
  • Author
  • 1,443 Words
  • 1,172 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Taming Of The Beast - 25. Chapter 25

Oh, here we go again! This time I thought I should reveal someone whose been talked about a lot but never seen and I hope that you welcome him with open arms. I hope that you enjoy this chapter, it was interesting to write but I love every second of it so much. Please enjoy and I look forward to your comments. ❤️

 

The pain, the anguish, and the call of what she had been turned into called to her tortured the doctor in unimaginable ways. She’d always thought that she was strong but this, this was different and now she was a vampire, a type of vampire that would torture her. She could feel it, she could feel the sheer pain that the Crown Prince Derek had told her about. He hadn’t warned her, he’d told her and he’d enjoyed telling her that. She’d been turned into something unimaginable.

“Oh, look what we have here, sister mine.” Eli, the Lycan who always wherever he went was followed by his sister. They were the bane of her existence, they had caught her and tortured her. “She’s in pain.”

Tris appeared behind her brother, a happy glint in her eyes. “She’s wreathing in pain. The process must be tearing her apart from the inside. How glorious.”

Annabelle felt like she could scream and she did, she let out all of her screams but even then she watched the twins grin devilishly at her. She watched as they dragged chairs to sit down in her perfect little prison. They were enjoying this, Lycans working together with Vampires who would have thought if not for the deep friendship between the King of Lycans, the King of Vampires, Vashon, and the Shadow King. Annabelle knew things, she’d learned about the history and she’d learned that thoroughly. Werewolves were loved beyond by the Shadow King and the Vampire King Vashon and if they had been here they would have solved the problem. It hurt to think that Annabelle had been dragged into this. She’d been dragged, she’d been dragged, and she blamed her mother. She and her ambitions had turned her into a monster.

“Please help me. Please.” She begged as the Kabanare in her tore her apart. The process was grueling. She wished for death.

“I’ll help you.” Tris finally said as she sat crossed-legged on the chair.

Annabelle looked at her with hope. “Really?”

Tris grinned. “Did I sound convincing, brother mine?”

Eli rolled his eyes “She believed you.”

“Now, Doctor Annabelle Glass. We have some questions for you.” Tris said as she glared at her. “You will answer these questions honestly or we’ll do much more than you’re feeling right now. Torture is our specialty, we thrive in it and you’ll be on our slab again.”

“What do you want to know?” Annabelle knew that she was telling the truth. They would torture her once more and this time they wouldn’t stop she knew it.

“Your mother, we want you to tell us about her. What do you think we missed.” Eli answered, his voice scared her, Eli always scared her and so did his sister “Everything.”

“Desdemona Marie Glass was born into old money wealth. She was twenty-two years old when she met her first vampire, he saved her from being killed and she fell in love with him but he couldn’t return her feelings. He was a mated vampire. After that, they lost touch, when she reached fifty years old my mother decided that she wanted to be immortal. She met various packs and some turned her down for her experiments but others didn’t. They sold their pack.” Annabelle screamed from the pain, and Tris and Eli groaned. “Bastian is her prize. She wants him to turn her personally. She wants Bastian’s blood running through her veins and no one else’s because Bastian is royalty and nothing but the best will do.”

“Experiments?”

Annabelle sighed. “They started slowly, very slowly but every time they tried, every time we tried we failed. We need Bastian, patient zero and we needed him in a hurry Trevor had promised us he could deliver but he failed when Prince Bastian killed him.”

Tris giggled. “Trevor was like a son to you. How did you feel when Lucas told you what had happened.”

“Hurt. He was kind.” Annabelle replied.

Eli gritted his teeth. “He was a traitor.”

“Don’t mind him. He wanted to be the one to slaughter your son. The traitor.” Tris explained to her in a calm tone, unlike the assassin in her. “We all wish we could have killed him.”

Eli stood up from the chair and walked right up to her, he looked her straight in her eyes and all she saw was darkness. She feared this vampire, he'd already done damage to her and more. "We will find your mother and make her our pet and then we will dismantle your entire organization, then I will personally watch you drive a dagger through your mother's heart."

"No, I can't," Annabelle said.

"You won't have a choice. While you're battling your new turn, by then you'll be completely and utterly devoted to the King Consort. Your mother is after his son and you will do everything in your power to kill that which wants to hurt him." Eli's voice turned cold. "The domino effect. It's poetic don't you think? The mother who dragged you into this and you get to watch the light run out of her eyes. I think so. How about you, sister mine?"

"I'll bring the popcorn." Tris said, "Oh, and doctor you won't be able to weasel out of this one."

The door opened and closed and the twins were out of the room. If what they said had been correct, her mother had more to fear than she'd imagined.

 

***********

The King Consort Bjorn smiled at the male before him, his son through Vashon’s blood. He hadn’t wanted to see him like this but he had seen something troubling. That had been the problem with visions, they came when you least expected it. Bjorn still felt his mate, Vashon wake with every single day. He could feel him and he also knew that his brother was scared. There were two vampires that scared the bastard king and those men were Vashon, his brother and the true king and Merrick, the shadow king who was Vashon’s best friend.

Bjorn wished so much for the Shadow King’s return but he also knew it wasn’t time. They would have to do this alone with help from the Elders, the werewolves, and the Lycans alone.

After Bastian hugged him and released for. Bjorn smiled but it didn’t quite reach his eyes. “I have had a vision, I have spoken with the blind monk and it is not long now until the war truly begins.”

“Your Majesty, do you mean they will try to get Bastian?” Derek asked.

“Yes. It has become their plan for a very long time and we’ve only just delayed it for a bit.” Bjorn answered. “My son will go through so much pain but with all of us we will help him again.”

“Your Majesty, the shadow king can’t he help at all?” Vampire Elder Roark asked as the Shadow King had been his maker, he had needed help and the shadow king had been there to offer it to him and ever since they had become good friends however since his absence, he’d been protective of the King Consort Bjorn.

Bjorn shook his head. “He and his mate have not yet been returned to us and so we must do this ourselves.”

“How close are we?” Bastian asked finally. He needed to know how much time he had left.

Bjorn walked towards Bastian and placed his palm on Bastian’s cheek. “My child,” He smiled. “Get in contact with the friends you have sent undercover and recall them. It’s not safe anymore.”

Both Derek and Bastian shared a glance at each other. They both wondered whether the Blind Monk would be involved, she never involved herself much but when Bastian had been turned she had turned and helped Bastian as much as she could.

“I hear you have an amazing mate. I should like to meet him properly after this has passed.” Bjorn smiled.

Bastian nodded. “He’s a bit scared of meeting my vampiric family, especially you.”

“Why me?” Bjorn chuckled.

“Because you’re the mate of the true vampire king, Vashon and so much more. Your powers proceed you.” Derek answered. “You’re also best friends with the shadow king’s consort.”

Bjorn smiled at that. He missed his best friend and would forever await the day that he would be returned to him. He hadn’t only lost his mate, but he’d also lost his best friend in the process.

He smiled at everyone in the room and looked at Run. “I expect things are ready?”

When the vampire elder nodded with a glint of mischief, Bjorn chuckled to himself.

2017 Ash Phoenix; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for another great chapter. I thought after the change the Doctor will come to love her servitude to Bjorn. Still loving the twins…they are just so twisted in a fun way. And it appears Bastian, their prize, is destined for more pain and agony before the final outcome. Thanks for sharing.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Oh how she suffers , however it still is not enough for her treacherous ways , her mother on the other hand will suffer even more ,hers I think will be pain multiplied many times over , now rel battle can begin to end the evil of some of the clans , we are I think in for a serious rollercoaster ride 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 4/7/2023 at 12:48 AM, Leo622 said:

Thanks for another great chapter. I thought after the change the Doctor will come to love her servitude to Bjorn. Still loving the twins…they are just so twisted in a fun way. And it appears Bastian, their prize, is destined for more pain and agony before the final outcome. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for commenting and taking the time to read. The doctor will need time, she is after all in a lot of pain and it's tearing her apart. That's part of her punishment, she can't just be let off that easy. She hurt innocents. The twins are my favorite, they are twisted and they are also fun. Sadly, I must agree. He will go through so much but he has people now who will do him justice and find him and help him. 

Link to comment
On 4/7/2023 at 1:59 PM, mikedup said:

Oh how she suffers , however it still is not enough for her treacherous ways , her mother on the other hand will suffer even more ,hers I think will be pain multiplied many times over , now rel battle can begin to end the evil of some of the clans , we are I think in for a serious rollercoaster ride 

There is more suffering to be done. It's not the end. Hers will be triple what her daughter's punishment was. Annabelle will be suffering, being what she is now is tearing her apart from the inside. What Eli told her about her mother was the truth, that's anothe punishment of hers. A good rollercoaster ride, I hope. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..