Jump to content
    Ethan
  • Author
  • 8,185 Words
  • 8,130 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah and Jordan - 35. Chapter Thirty-Five

Mature Content Below.

*** NOAH ***

I could stare into his eyes for eternity,
Get lost in that soft blue hue,
In their warmth and depth.
There is just something about the way he looks at me.
The way he makes me feel inside.
Only he can do that.
Only he can make me feel so at peace,
Wanted, valued and loved.
By his side,
This is where I belong.
This is where I am meant to be.
This time, I’m not letting go.

We stand close. My hands resting on his shoulders, his arms wrapped around my waist. In this moment nothing else matters.

“I choose you,” Jordan says.

That’s all I need to hear. I pull him in close, and once again find his luscious lips. Once more I feel complete. The past is gone, the mistakes erased. We can finally put the dark days behind us. We are one and all is right in the world again. When we break it off, Jordan keeps hold of me. He leans his forehead against mine as we both try to steady ourselves. We’re both still in a state of disbelief.

“I waited for this day for so long,” I say.

So did I …”

I place my hand on his chin, lifting his head up so I can look directly into his warm blue eyes.

“This is a promise from me to you. From this day on, I choose you over everyone else, including my family. You are the only person that matters. I will never hide who I am, or ask you to hide who you are. We will get through any problem that comes our way together. As long as we stick with each other, there isn’t anything we can’t do. I will always love you. That is my promise to you.”

And there is that smile that can melt a heart.

“And you’ll let me leave my socks on the floor?”

My lips curl. “Let’s not be crazy now.”

“I never stopped loving you, Noah. I never stopped caring. And I never will. I wanted this day to come for so long, the day when you’d be okay with who you are. I know I can’t replace your family,” he says opening his hand. He is still holding the torn-up picture. “But I promise, every single day I will try to make you happy. We’ll create our own family. You, me, crazy Jenn. It’ll be perfect.”

“I like the sound of that.” I take his hand and tilt it downwards, letting the torn picture pieces fall to the ground, letting the wind carry away the heartache in our past. “You’re all I need.”

“And you’re all I need.”

He pulls me into his body, wrapping his arms tightly around me. We stand there silently, and in that moment the world is perfect.

 

*** JORDAN ***

I can feel his heartbeat vibrating against my chest. His body is pressed tightly against mine, and yet, I want him even closer. I’ve craved to feel his skin, to touch him, caress him, love him for so long. Having him back in my arms I feel simply euphoric. My world is finally complete again.

A small voice in my head keeps telling me to be careful. He’s hurt me before, he could do it again. But I ignore that voice. Instead I listen to my heart. I trust Noah. I trust him with my life. The biggest hurdle we always faced was him coming out to his parents. Now he has. He’s finally seen the light, finally realized what life is like when you’re true to yourself. He won’t leave me again.

“So, what exactly happened? What made you decide to come out?” I ask.

“It’s a long story, and I’ll tell you everything … but first … there is a small problem we need to figure out.”

Problem? Already there are problems? No! No more problems.

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“You’re not single.”

Ah. That matter. “You mean Brody.”

“Yeah. I’m sorry to put you in this awful position.”

“Don’t be. Look, you’re right, I’m not single. I was though, for a couple of minutes this morning. I sure rebound fast.”

“What?” he asks confused. “I don’t follow.”

“Brody and I broke up this morning.”

“Oh,” he says surprised. “Really?”

“Yeah. He broke up with me over a text message. Basically, he said this was a bit too much for him. He thinks I haven’t moved on, that I still have feelings for you, and that I need to figure out what I want first.” He said more, but I think that sort of sums it all up nicely. “And he’s right. I haven’t moved on. I actually was going to break up with him, because of that, but he beat me to it. But also because when we spoke last night, I saw a different side of Brody. A side I really didn’t like. He was jealous, rude, impatient, and he didn’t trust me. And I don’t want or need any of that.

“You deserve only the best,” Noah says.

“Someone like you?” I ask.

“Maybe,” he says with a smile.

The thing is, even though it was short, I’m kind of glad that I dated Brody. Because being with him, it made me realize you’re the only man I want.”

Now that really makes him smile. “You’re the only man I want.”

“So, his loss is your gain,” I say.

“That it is.”

All to say, I actually am free to be your boyfriend, if that’s what you want.”

He makes a face to indicate hes thinking. “I don’t know. I’m going to have to think about that. I’m kind of busy these days. And I don’t really know if I can make a commitment …”

“Uh-huh, yeah, sure,” I say wrapping my arms around his waist again. “You’re stuck with me, Noah Watson, whether you like it or not.”

“I think I can live with that,” he says smiling.

I lean in and give him another kiss. Fuck, how I’ve missed his lips.

Well, I guess now I should tell you about what happened with my parents,” he says. “We should sit down. This might take a few minutes.”

He tells me about how and why he came out, and how his parents reacted. Hearing him describe his descent into depression, his dark days, that he actually thought about hurting himself, breaks my heart. I can’t even begin to imagine a world without him. I honestly feel like I failed him. I know I wasn’t there, but I wish I had been. I wish I had never let him go. It hurts me knowing he was in so much pain, yet he never reached out to me. Even when his parents rejected him, he kept it to himself. I’m glad though that his siblings were there for him. I had a feeling they would be. Noah clearly is a strong man, but a stubborn man too. The things he did just to keep his family happy, the sacrifices he made … His parents don’t know how lucky they are to have him as a son.

“Promise me, Noah, you’ll never again even think about hurting yourself,” I say to him. “I don’t know what I would do if something were to happen to you.”

“I wasn’t going to,” he says. “I couldn’t do that to you, my nephews and nieces, my siblings.”

“There are many, many people in this world who I love you,” I reassure him.

“I know.”

“Why didn’t you tell me any of this the day you got here?” I ask.

“I was going to, but then when I saw Brody, I thought you had moved on. Then I was going to tell you at lunch, but then you went first and you said you only wanted to be friends … and I thought I had lost my chance. I thought telling you wouldn’t be fair because it would put you in an awkward spot, and you seemed happy. I didn’t want to ruin that.”

“So, clearly at lunch I should have let you go first,” I say. Stupid, Jordan!

“Yes, that would have helped! Anyway, after lunch I decided I would wait until the day was done. I was going to talk to you last night, but then Brody called and I fell asleep. And at that point I kind of thought maybe that was a sign from the universe that I shouldn’t tell you.”

“So, were you going to leave without telling me then?” If he did that, and I found out later he was out but didn’t tell me, I would have been angry and disappointed!

“No, no, I was going to tell you. I had my doubts, but your mom helped put those at ease.”

“My mom? What did she say?” I ask surprised. I did not expect him to say that.

“She knocked some much needed sense into me. She reminded me that you’re my soul mate, and that we belong together. You really are lucky to have her in your life.”

My mom did that? Wow. I truly am lucky to have her. “I am. I’m glad someone finally got through to you!”

“You know, it’s weird that both of our moms found out we’re gay by looking at that picture. Yet, the response I got from mine was quite different than the one you did.”

I can see his spirits sink. That gives me an idea. “Hold on a sec, I’m going to go grab something.”

I run upstairs to my room. They have to be here somewhere. Where did I put them? Why am I always so messy!? No. No. Not here. Damn it. Wait. Aha, here they are. I grab my wallet and my phone. When Im back on the deck, I flip open my wallet and take out my copy of the picture.

“You kept yours,” Noah says surprised.

Of course I did. I couldn’t let it go. But I think its time I did. Here, I want you to have it.”

“But what about you?” he says.

“I’ll print another one. But I also think it’s time we create a new memory. Stand up.” I go and stand behind him. I throw my left arm over his shoulder, resting my hand on his chest. I lean my head against his. I extend my right hand out and snap a selfie. “Now we have an even better picture.”

“It’s perfect,” he says smiling.

 

*** NOAH ***

My desire for Jordan has never been stronger. It takes a great amount of self-control for me not to rip off his clothes. But I have to stop myself. This isn’t the time. We can’t resume our relationship until everything is out in the open. I have to be honest with Jordan from the get go. No secrets, no lies. That means I have to tell him about this past summer.

“So, I actually wanted to talk to you about the relationships we had while we were apart.”

“Okay.”

“I don’t want any secrets between us. I want you to know everything. I did something stupid over the summer.” This is not going to be easy. “When I was trying to date girls, I made out with a few. One of them sort of jerked me off ... and … I almost had sex.”

“Sort of?

“This is a bit embarrassing, but um … I couldn’t get it up, even when she touched me. The only thing that worked was thinking of you. Then it all just felt wrong. I couldn’t do it so I left. Another time I actually threw up in a girl’s bed.”

I can tell he thinks that’s gross. It was. “I can’t imagine she liked that.”

“She did not.”

He starts to laugh. But he can tell I don’t find this funny. “Sorry, Noah.”

“It’s not funny!”

It kind of is.”

“I had myself checked after, just in case, and I am okay. I know we weren’t together then, but I feel like you have the right to know. I’m really sorry.”

“Hey, you have no need to apologize, you didn’t really do anything. If anything, you should apologize to that girl! Maybe buy her new sheets. Thank you for telling me though.”

At least now you don’t have to worry that I’ll ditch you for some girl,” I say. “I’m definitely not into that.”

He smiles. “Buddy, I could have saved you a lot of time and trouble and told you that before.”

“Hey, you never know, it could have worked …” I say in protest.

Noah,” he says putting his hand on my shoulder, “I’ve heard the way you moan, and seen the way you curl your toes when I’m inside of you. Trust me, I’m not worried.”

He knows me too well. I actually blush! “Okay then.”

So, I guess you’re wondering if I slept with Brody?”

YES. But also no. I don’t like the thought of him being in another man’s arms. “Yeah I am …”

“We made out a few times. He wanted to do more, but I wasn’t ready. It just didn’t feel right. Though, being fully honest we were going to have sex one night … and we got close … but we didn’t. We were interrupted. That was the night my dad died. My mom ended up calling and I went home.”

To be honest, I’m relieved to hear he didn’t sleep with Brody. I really don’t like the thought of the two of them being together in that way. That’s our thing. “Thank you for telling me.”

But, and hear me out, I could call him back and ask if he’s into a threesome?” He can’t keep a straight face when he says that.

“Seeing how we just got back together, literally five minutes ago, I’m not sure I’d be joking about a threesome.”

“Who said I’m joking?”

Okay. Two can play at that game. “All right then, I’m game. But only on one condition, you take two at the same time. You in? Or should I say, are we in you?”

He just smiles. “I see you’re still just as crazy.”

“Yup, crazy enough to love you and look past your many lapses in judgment.”

“It’s the lapses you love.”

“Sure, you keep telling yourself that,” I say.

Look, all of that is behind us now. None of it matters anymore. We have to let everything that happened these past few months go if we’re going to make this work. What happened before, the fights, the disagreements … that’s all in the past. As of today, as of this moment, we clear the slate. We start fresh. The only thing that matters now is that were together, that’s it.”

“That makes sense.” I am so lucky to have him. “And just for the record, you curl your toes too.”

 

*** JORDAN ***

I want to rip every article of clothing off of Noah’s body. All I want is to be in his arms. To be inside of him again. But he is right. We need to wait. We need take things one step at a time.

“I guess the question now is where do we go from here?” Noah asks.

“What do you mean?” I ask confused.

“I mean … do we just pick up where we left off, or do we go back to the beginning?”

“Neither. We do what feels right.”

“I know that … but like, I’m supposed to leave today … my bus is in an hour … and school doesn’t start for a few weeks … and when it does … do we live together again … or do we start from the beginning, or do we —”

I place my hand on his shoulder. That’s the Noah I know. Always worrying about what comes next. “Slow down, dude. You’re overthinking things.”

“I know I am … I just … I don’t want to ruin this again. I don’t want to screw this up a second time.”

“You won’t. Look, we do what feels natural. I agree, we shouldn’t rush things. We should take our time and rebuild our relationship. We shouldn’t assume we are the same couple, otherwise we’ll create unrealistic expectations. But, if the past few days are an indicator of anything, it’s that we are still the same people. We still love each other, perhaps even more now than we did before. That’s what really matters. We can figure out where we live, and what we do later. As for right now, you should stay here with me.”

“You know I would love to stay, but is that too fast? Will your mom even be okay with it?”

My mom clearly likes you a lot! Maybe even more than me! So, you don’t have to worry about that. And it’s not too fast. We have so much time to make up for, so much to catch up on. I want you to be here with me. You can even stay until school starts if you want. We can go back together.”

“You know I’d love to, but I’m not sure I can stay that long. All my stuff is back at my parent’s place and my brother’s place. My dad asked me to come back for a few days. And my flight is from where Jenn lives —”

“When do you fly out?” I ask cutting him off.

“End of next week,” he says.

“Okay, so we have some time. We can do this. Stay here for now and we will figure it all out. If you have to go back, I’ll drive you to Jenn’s place. But we can deal with all of that in a few days. For now, I want you to relax and enjoy your time here with me. Besides, you kind of owe me.”

“How so?” he asks.

You may remember this minor incident when you broke up with me, ripped out my heart, then stomped on it like oh, fifty billion times. Give or take a billion. So, yeah, you kind of owe me, buddy,” I say with a smile.

“No. Doesn’t ring a bell at all,” he says shaking his head. “I thought we said we cleared the slate? No talking about the past?”

“That’s true, but I feel like I should be able to use this at least once to win an argument,” I say. “Technically, it’s only fair!”

“True. But only this one time,” he says.

“And maybe the next fifty arguments,” I add under my breath. What? I’m usually the one who is wrong. I need all the help I can get!

“What was that now?” Noah asks.

“Nothing.”

He just shakes his head. “One time only!”

“We’ll see. So, you’ll stay?”

“I’ll stay. Though, Jenn is probably going to kill me.”

“She’ll understand. Besides, I can handle her.” Or so I hope!

He smiles. “If you say so.”

“Besides, if you do leave, then I can’t do this …” I place my hand on his crotch. All I want to do is pounce on him. Humans can be so animalistic at times. And the inner animal, caged inside my bones, is itching to get out. Rubbing his crotch and feeling his dick come alive a dick I’ve longed to wrap in my fingers again, have in my mouth again, in my ass again – fuck, I’m getting hard – is torturous. I’ve missed his body and the scent of his skin. He licks his lips, as he arches his back. I figure he hasn’t had an orgasm in a while, and this is driving him crazy. But just as quickly as it starts, it abruptly ends. I move my hand back. He looks at me confused. “Trust me, buddy, I want to as well. But I’m also a romantic at heart. We’ll do this right.”

 

*** NOAH ***

I know I need to relax and not overthink all of this. I just can’t help myself. I don’t want to ruin this again! But Jordan is right. We will figure it out. Being with him has always been easy. Without even realizing it we slide back into our old roles, into our old ways. We really haven’t changed all that much. He tries to make me breakfast, but like usual, I have to step in and help. Though, I must say, he isn’t as bad as before. There is A LOT of sexual innuendo though. We both are really horny, but I agree with Jordan; it’s been a long time and I want this to be special. I’ll have him soon enough.

“So, my bus just left …” I say to Jordan as we sit and eat.

“Oh, that means you missed it.”

“That’s right, Captain Obvious.”

“So, what are you going to do now? Where are you going to stay?” he asks, trying to be serious.

“Well, there is a bedroom in this house that I’m staying at currently. But this really grumpy man usually sleeps there. I’m sure he won’t mind sharing.”

“Oh, I didn’t know our English prof lived nearby,” he says. “I’m sure he won’t mind sharing with you. You two can try out all the kinky things you’ve been dreaming of!

I walked right into that one! “No, I was thinking a different grumpy guy.”

“Hmm, I don’t know. I hear he is really grumpy.”

“I’m sure I can turn his frown upside down,” I say as I run my hand up his leg. We are sitting side-by-side at the kitchen table.

“I don’t know he’s quite grumpy.

And I can be quite persuasive,” I say reaching his crotch.

“I’m sure you can,” he says placing his hand on top of mine. “You really are a tease.”

“It’s why you love me!”

After we wash the dishes, I suggest we call Jenn and let her know I’m not coming. I expect she will text me any second now to see if I left or not. I’m actually surprised she hasn’t messaged a dozen times already. Clearly, she just doesn’t care about me anymore (yes, I know I’m being a bit overdramatic).

“All right, come sit beside me,” Jordan says.

He calls her on FaceTime. When it starts to ring, Jordan leans in and begins to kiss me. Now, when I say kiss me, I don’t mean lightly on the lips. No, I mean kiss me like he is a drunken sailor. He is all over me! Clearly, he is putting on a show for her. I don’t mind! From the corner of my eye I see Jenn’s face pop up on screen. Almost instantly she starts to smile.

“FINALLY!” she yells!

“Oh, hello, Jenn. I didn’t see you there,” Jordan says turning to her.

“Yeah, I bet you didn’t. You seemed a little busy.”

“Well, I was, and you did rudely interrupt.”

“Did I? Oh, where are my manners, excuse me. Please carry on making out like two horny teenagers.”

“I don’t like your tone,” Jordan says to her. “Good bye, young lady.”

“Don’t you dare hang up on me, Jordan Clive … Herbert … Paddington … Smith … Toshiba … uh …”

“Yeah … none of those are my middle name. One is a bear and one an electronics maker!”

“I don’t know,” she says throwing her hands up. “Whatever, it doesn’t matter. EXCEPT THAT YOU’RE FINALLY FUCKING BACK TOGETHER!!!!”

Theres the Jenn I know.

“It’s true!” Jordan says.

“Took you two fucking long enough!” Jenn says. “You guys were killing me!”

“Imagine how I felt!” Jordan replies.

“I just knew you guys would get back together. I’m so happy for you two.”

“Thank you, Jenn, I say.

“You have no idea, Jordan, I tried to convince this guy SOOO many times to talk to you, but he is so stubborn! But looks like I finally got through to him. I’m so taking credit for bringing you two back together!”

“Actually no, you don’t get any credit,” I say. That goes to Aiden. He is the one who told me to call. And then it was his mom who convinced me to tell Jordan. And then, I’d say the pilots who flew the plane.”

Oh, and don’t forget the taxi driver who drove you from the airport,” Jordan adds.

“Absolutely! Yes, I’d give them all credit, and then, maybe, a bit to you,” I laugh.

Jenn does not.

Whatever. I am the cheerleader of Team NoJo. I am the glue that holds your relationship together.”

“Yeah … if that’s true we’re totally screwed,” I say.

“Agreed. You know what, Noah,” Jordan says turning to me, we had a good run, let’s just call it quits now while we’re ahead.

“It was nice knowing you, Jordan,” I say shaking his hand.

“Likewise, Noah. Unless …”

“Unless?” I ask.

“Unless, we just ship Jenn off to Australia,” Jordan jokes. Aiden could use a friend.”

Ha, ha, ha. You two wouldn’t last a second without me,” she says. “And speaking of Aiden, have you shared the good news with him yet?”

“Not yet. You are the first to know,” he says.

“Aw. See, I am special!”

“Right, special,” I say putting a lot of emphasis on the second word.

She just gives me the finger.

“So, Jenn, I have a bone to pick with you,” Jordan says.

“What? Why? What did I do?” she asks surprised.

“You knew this guy came out to his family, but you never told me.”

“I couldn’t! He told me not to! And besides, you and I had a no-talking-about-Noah deal, remember?

Yeah, and when do you listen to me? Or to Noah for that matter?”

“Well, never, but this time I kind of had to,” she says in her defence. “I didn’t even tell Noah about Brody. I kept my word!”

“Well, I’ll only forgive you on one condition,” Jordan says to her.

“And what’s that?”

“I’m keeping Noah here with me for the week, and you can’t get angry.”

She’s about to say something, but stops. “It’s a deal. But can I still be angry with Noah?”

“Absolutely. It’s only fair,” Jordan says. He is ditching you after all. What a terrible friend! You should be furious.”

“I know, right?” she says.

“What? You’re the one who wants me to ditch her!” I say slapping him on the shoulder.

“So, we’re all in agreement. We all hate Noah,” Jenn says.

“Agreed!” Jordan replies. “See, I told you I could handle her.”

“Yeah, by throwing me under the bus,” I respond.

“Um, I’ll let you know, Jordan, I can still kick your ass,” she says.

“Oh, I don’t doubt that one bit,” he responds laughing.

We’re finally one big crazy happy family again. And NoJo … I kind of like that.

 

*** JORDAN ***

Hand-in-hand we walk down the street. Some people look our way. Most don’t even notice. No one says a word. It may seem simple, it may seem teenage-like, but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do with Noah. Now we can. As for Noah, he doesn’t flinch. He doesn’t look over his shoulder, or doesn’t try to hide. He doesn’t say anything. He just smiles. He smiles from ear to ear. I can tell he loves this too. There is just something so liberating, so refreshing to be who you are in front of the entire world. To show the world that the person walking beside you isn’t just some random guy, some random friend. No, he is the one. My true love. My better half. And for the first time in our relationship, everyone knows.

While we are out Aiden texts me back. I sent him the picture I took with Noah earlier in the day. I didn’t send any message with it, just the picture. I didn’t expect to hear from him for a few hours, because it’s the middle of the night there. But he responds. His text simply reads: “Now that is what I call perfection. Congrats! Super happy for you guys! BEST FRIEND EVER!

“Thanks!” I respond back to him.

“Now don’t screw this up!” he adds.

“I won’t. Way to have faith in me. What are you even doing up so early? Isn’t it like super early there?”

“Yeah. Stupid loud neighbour woke me up.”

“Oh, that sucks.”

“It does. All right, I’m going back to bed. I’ll call you later for all the details.”

“Absolutely. Have a good night.”

“You too. I’m sure yours will be sweaty and great.”

Awkward! “Way to be cool, man.”

“Always. Night!”

I really do owe Aiden. If he hadn’t persuaded Noah to call me, I’m not sure we would be here today. I’ll have to send him something nice to say thanks.

After spending hours on our feet walking around, Noah and I head to a nice restaurant to grab lunch. If you think about it, it’s kind of like we’re on our first date as a couple again. The waiter shows us to a booth. I expect Noah to sit across from me, but instead he sits right beside me. I like the way this is going.

“Look at you,” I say to him.

“If straight couples can sit side-by-side, then why can’t we? I was stupid before for wasting so much time. I should have been sitting by your side from day one. I’m not repeating that mistake again.”

“I’m really liking this new Noah.”

“You haven’t seen anything yet. Wait until tonight.”

But I can’t. I want him now! Why is life so cruel? “I can’t wait.”

“You know, I think this is the first time were out in the general public as a real couple,” Noah says.

“As opposed to a fake couple?” I ask.

“Oh, you know what I mean.”

“I know. I guess it is. Doesn’t it feel awesome?”

“It feels amazing. You should have convinced me to do this before!”

“I tried! You wouldn’t listen.”

“Really? That doesn’t sound like me at all. I’m always so compromising,” he says.

“Uh-huh, keep telling yourself that,” I say hitting him with my elbow.

“Stop it, you,” Noah says.

“Or what? What are you going to do,” I say doing it again.

“Oh, I’ll show you what I can do when I have you on your knees tonight begging for —”

“Hey guys …” We both look up and see the waiter standing there. Yeah, he so heard us. Oh well! “I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with anything to drink?”

“Well, that was interesting,” I say when the waiter leaves.

Noah just shrugs. “I think he was hoping we’d invite him to join us tonight."

“Now look who’s joking about a threesome!”

“He’s kind of cute …”

“Go for it,” I say. Should I call him back?”

“You don’t have the balls,” he says.

“Really? Challenge accepted. Excuse me,” I say waving to the waiter when I see him again.

“You’re not serious,” Noah says to me.

“Oh yeah? Watch me.” The waiter starts to come our way. “Last chance to change your mind.”

“You’re bluffing.”

“You willing to take that risk?” I ask. “All right, your funeral.”

“Can I help you?” the waiter says when he gets to our table.

“Yeah, my boyfriend wants to ask you something,” I say.

“Um …” Noah says.

“Go ahead, honey, ask him.” I know how much he hates the word ‘honey’.

“I will … um … where is the restroom?”

“Oh. Yeah. It’s um … it’s right down over there.”

“Thank you,” Noah says.

“Now who doesn’t have any balls?” I say to him.

“You! I thought you were going to ask him!” he says.

“I never said I was going to ask him. And as for my balls,” I say taking his hand and placing it on my semi-hard dick, “I assure you they’re there.” Good thing the tablecloth is shielding us from view!

“Worst boyfriend ever,” is how Noah responds.

Also, you should really go use the washroom now, otherwise you’ll look even weirder,” I say. “I could join you.” Maybe have a little private fun.

“Yeah, I think it’s best if you just stayed at the table,” he says getting up.

Agreed.

When we’re done eating the waiter brings us our bill. On the bottom, in big letters, he writes: ‘Have Fun Tonight Guys!’ Beside the message is a big smiley face. Oh, we will. We will.

——— 

In the evening, we head home. It’s been a long day and all I want to do now is spend some private time with Noah. But there is just one small problem, my mom is home. It’s going to be a bit difficult to be intimate in my bedroom when I know she is just one door down. We could always wait until tomorrow when she is not home, but honestly, I don’t think I can. We’re just going to have to be really creative.

When we arrive home we walk into the kitchen hand-in-hand. My mom looks up and smiles.

“I’m really happy for both of you,” she says. “And I’m so glad you stayed, Noah.”

“So am I. Thank you for everything,” he says to her.

“These are for you,” I say passing her a bouquet of flowers. I wanted to get her something nice for helping knock some sense into Noah.

“What are these for?” she asks.

“For being amazing. Noah told me about your talk. Thank you.”

“Oh, it was nothing. I was just being a meddling mother.”

“Well, we’re glad you meddled.”

“They’re lovely. I’m glad I could help. And Noah, make yourself at home. If you need anything at all, don’t hesitate to ask. If you want me to make you something to eat, or if you need something else, whatever it is, don’t feel shy. This is your home too.”

“Thank you.”

We sit and talk with my mom for a while. She really is an amazing woman. She welcomes Noah with open arms. She goes out of her way to make him feel like he is part of our family. I know she does this for me, but I also think she does it because she likes him. The two seem to really get along. They talk and laugh easily. Seeing them interact this way is so relieving. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like if they didn’t get along. They are the two most important people in my life.

“All right, I’m sure you two don’t want to spend your entire night talking to an old lady. Besides, I have some errands to run. I’m going to go grab some stuff from the supermarket, and then drop by a friend’s place for a bit. Do either of you need anything?”

“No,” I say.

“Noah? Anything you’d like to eat?” she asks.

“I’m good, thank you,” Noah adds.

“Okay, I’ll probably be back in about two hours,” she says.

“Sounds good,” I say. Noah heads upstairs to change. I walk my mom to the door. “Again, thank you for everything.”

“It was nothing,” she says.

“You convinced him to talk to me, even though you didn’t have to say anything. And now you’ve welcomed him into your home without any hesitation. I wouldn’t say that was nothing.”

“I did what any mom would do.”

“You did way more.” I give her a big hug. I don’t know how else to show her just how much I appreciate what she did. “You really are amazing. I love you, Mom.”

“I love you too, honey.”

 

*** NOAH ***

I’m both nervous and excited. I know where this night is heading, and I honestly can’t wait. I can’t wait to be with him again. To show him just how much I love him. I’m actually glad his mom isn’t here, otherwise that would be so awkward. I tend to moan loudly. And tonight, I don’t want to hold back. I want to really make Jordan feel special. We’ve slept together several times now, yet this time it all feels different. We’ve been apart for so long that in some ways it feels new, it feels like unchartered territory. But it’s territory I’m eager to jump back into. Sleeping with Jordan isn’t about sex. Well, it is, but it is more than that. It is about intimacy. It is about connecting with him on a level that is special just between us. As much as I love it when he enters me, kisses me, I love it even more when he holds me at night, when we lay in bed wrapped in each other’s arms. I’ve never felt more at peace, more at ease then in that moment. To me, lying in his arms, is nirvana.

“Hey …” Jordan says walking into the guest room.

“Hey. Your mom left?”

“Yep. What are you doing here? Grab your stuff, and bring it into my room.”

“Is that okay with your mom … if we sleep in the same room?” I don’t want to assume that she’d be okay with that.

“My mom isn’t naïve, and she won’t care.”

“Are you sure? This is her house, I don’t want to offend her.”

“Do you know what my mom just asked me before she left?” he asks smiling.

“No, what?”

“She asked if I needed her to pick up some protection for us.”

I blush. “She did not ask you that.”

He shrugs. “Maybe she did, maybe she didn’t. I’m pretty sure you’re not going to ask her.”

“True. All right, if you’re sure,” I say picking up my bag. “So, what did you tell her anyway?”

“I told her to get some extra-large condoms,” he says.

“Ha! You wish, buddy, you wish.”

“Whatever, I’m bigger than you.”

“Yeah, by like a sliver, so don’t be too proud,” I say throwing my bag into his room.

“Bigger is bigger,” he says. “Okay, I’m going to go take a quick shower.”

“Sure. Take your time.”

“Don’t you need to take one as well?” he asks.

“Yeah. I’ll take one when you’re done.”

“We don’t have that much time, so here’s a radical idea … you could join me. We’d save some water, help the planet …”

I smile. “I’m all for saving the planet.”

“You okay?” he asks.

“Yeah, why?”

“I don’t know … you just seemed a bit hesitant there. Before you’d jump at the chance of taking a shower together. We’ve done this before … I figured you’d want to do it again.”

“Of course I do. I just didn’t want to make that assumption and rush you and put you in an uncomfortable spot …”

He takes my hands into his. “You’re not rushing me. As I said, there is no need to overthink this. We do what feels right. We do what we always did. Promise me, no more hesitations. Just be yourself, okay?

“Okay.”

“Okay, so let’s try this again. I’m going to take a shower. Care to join me?” he asks.

Absolutely.”

That’s what I wanted to hear! Let’s get to it then. We don’t have all night you know.”

“Lead the way!”

We walk into the washroom. I start to unbutton my shirt when Jordan stops me. “I’ll take care of that.”

“By all means.”

He stares at me with his trademark evil grin as his hands work down my shirt. The entire time he doesn’t take his eyes off of me. He’s good at this. I would have missed a button by now! When he is done, he peels off my shirt and throws it onto the floor. He places his hands on my shoulders, and feels his way down to my waist. He then unbuckles my belt and loosens my pants. He yanks them down as he lowers his body. I kick them off to the side. He eyes me from top to bottom, and then runs his hand over my trapped dick. He smiles. “Nice.”

He leans forward and softly kisses my cloth covered dick, as his hands cup my ass. My dick straining against the fabric is actually starting to hurt! But I don’t say anything. I know he will release me soon. And he does. He places his thumbs into the waistband of my boxers, and slowly lowers them, freeing my hard dick. His mouth is so close, I can feel his breath on my skin. He leans forward and opens his mouth, as if he is about to take it in. Fuck, how I’ve waited for this moment! But instead he stands back up. What a tease.

“Just as fucking sexy as I remember,” he says licking his lips.

“Tease,” I reply.

“You know you like it.”

My turn. I decide to take the more intimate approach. I feel up his body, rubbing my hands along his torso until I find the bottom of his shirt. I pull it up and yank it off his head. It too goes onto the floor. I place my hands on his shoulder, as broad as before, and trace an outline with my finger, down his hard pecs, across his abs, to his navel and then to his shorts. But instead of pulling them down, I reach inside to feel his dick straining to get free.

“Feels smaller than before,” I say.

Uh-huh,” is all he says in return.

“Only one way to find out.”

I pull down his shorts to find a nice pair of designer underwear. Someone has gotten fancier! Packaged nicely inside is his rock-hard dick waiting to be played with. Oh, and soon I will play with it. All. Night. Long! I can see a wet spot at the front. He is clearly eager and ready. I brush my hand against it, back and forth a few times. I then reach behind and grab his ass and squeeze his globes. I bring my head close to his dick, kissing it softly until I reach the head. I can tell I’m driving Jordan crazy. Excellent.

After I’ve thoroughly kissed his trapped cock, I decide to release is from its cage. His dick slaps against his skin when it comes free. I find the base, and with just the tip of my tongue, lick it from the bottom all the way to the head. Salty. Just the way I like it. That’s all he is going to get. For now.

“You’re so evil,” he says when I stand back up.

“I learn from the best.”

Shall we?” he says pointing towards the tub.

“Absolutely.”

When the water warms up, we step inside, and draw the shower curtain across. The warm water feels so nice and relaxing against my skin. But there is no time to think about that. Within seconds his lips are on mine. He kisses me passionately, as he wraps his arms around me. There is so much desire within us, so much passion. But he sets a slow tempo. His kissing isn’t rushed or forceful. It is soft, playful, and sensual. His hands roam my back, my ass, at a leisurely pace, caressing my skin lightly. This goes on for minutes. Time just washes away.

When we break it off, I grab a bar of soap. I work it over his body, rubbing it into each and every corner, over every ridge of his skin. On his arms, back, and legs. I spend extra time on his torso, going over his pecs and abs, feeling them thoroughly. When I am done, he reciprocates, but he focuses on a different area: my ass. He spreads opens my cheeks, letting the water fall against my crack. He lathers the area up, and washes it thoroughly. At one point in time I also feel a finger, pressing to gain access. I’m no longer as loose as I was before. I haven’t had anything in there for a long time. He knows and is slow and patient. It’s what I’ve always loved about him.

When the soap is all washed away, I stand with my back against his chest, and with his arms wrapped around me. He holds onto me tightly. Neither of us moves, or says a word. We just stand there as midst fills the washroom. It is simply perfect.

 

*** JORDAN ***

Tonight is not simply about sex. It’s more than just passion, lust, and desire. More than just a reunion of two lovers. It’s about celebrating us. Celebrating our triumph over ignorance and hate, over indecision and heartache. It’s about showing Noah that he means more to me than words can describe. I want him to feel more loved tonight than he ever has before. I want him to have no regrets for choosing me over everyone else. Tonight is simply about us.

My every move is about pleasuring him. I taste every inch of skin, suck thoroughly on his hard dick, and eagerly finger his tight hole. All of it is meant to push him over the edge. I move my way across his body with ease. I am, after all, returning to a familiar place. There is no hesitation on my part, no doubt in my mind. He is the one. He moans as I engulf his dick in my mouth, as I play with his manhood, moving my tongue from the tip of his cock to the bottom, and back again. He calls out my name, as I push two fingers into his ass. There is no doubt he is enjoying this. Several times I bring him to the edge, close to an orgasm. That’s when I ease off. I don’t want him to cum just yet. There is a lot I want to do to his body tonight.

He too is just as sensual with me, exploring my body with confidence, vigour and desire. There is this fire in him, this desire in his eyes. He just can’t get enough. He gives perhaps one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever received. In one quick motion, he takes my entire dick into his mouth, savouring every inch of it. As he gives my cock the royal treatment, he plays with my balls. His hands are always busy, touching or caressing a part of my body. At one point in time I actually have to force him off of me. I can’t cum. Not just yet. That would ruin the next act.

I lay him down on his back, and push his legs up against his chest. I position my dick against his waiting hole and lean forward. I find his hands and lock my fingers into his. I want to see him as I fuck him. I want to see that smile, that joy on his face as I return. But before I enter his tight hole, my lips find his. There is no better feeling in the world than kissing Noah just before I enter him. When I lean back up, I can see that spark in his eyes. He is ready. So am I.

My dick though doesn’t go in as easily as it did before. That’s okay. We have all the time in world. The first time I push in, Noah clenches his eyes shut. Even though he is in a bit of pain, I can tell he is enjoying this. He wants me to continue. He needs me inside of him. I need to be inside of him. Slowly, I push past the resistance, until I am completely inside of him. This is where I belong.

Slowly, I start to pick up momentum, as I withdraw and return to his tight hole. I can see his back arch as he is overcome by waves of pleasure. His fingers dig into my skin. He breathes heavily. He throws his head back and calls out my name. My name in ecstasy. Fuck, how that drives me wild. With each thrust I fill my every desire, his every dream. I push into him. I push into familiar territory. I push into the man I love beyond words.

I change up my rhythm. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. I make his body crave my cock. And oh, how he craves it. He dances underneath me, pushing into me, as I push into him. With each stroke we reconnect. With each stroke we erase the time we spent apart.

Finally we are one again. Our reunion is complete.

——— 

I could stare at him for hours.
His soft red lips,
The way he blushes,
Those dimples when he laughs.
There is just something about the way he smiles at me,
The way he makes me feel inside.
Only he can do that,
Only he can make me feel this alive.
This happy, free, and loved.
Lying next to him in bed,
This is where I belong.
This is where I am meant to be.
This time, I’m not letting go.

And that completes their reunion!
In some ways, this is a setup chapter, to lay the foundation of what's to come next.
And what might that be, you ask? The final full chapter.
That's right, just one more to go, then the Epilogue.
As always, let me know how you feel in the comments below.
Thanks for reading.
Copyright © 2018 Ethan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 39
  • Love 47
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

.........i don't want to like them.......

 

But.   

 

 

 

In any case, that's a lot of 3some jokes.  In one day.  I vote yes on it 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

.........i don't want to like them.......

But.   

In any case, that's a lot of 3some jokes.  In one day.  I vote yes on it 

 

Hey! Looks like I'm starting to win someone over 😎. As for the threesome, all just a joke. I think the two have their hands full (and other things) with just each other. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ok....didn't see the Brody portion happening -- but that answers my question doesn't it......

 

Excellent chapter -- sad face for only a couple more chapters ---- but........

 

Thanks for the great read tonight!!!

 

Jay 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yay for Noah and Jordan.

I am pleased that their first night back together was just with each other 

rather than a 3 some, it should be special time that it was just between themselves.

I like Jordan’s mum. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Perfect. Your story really is a wonderful gift! It feels like every three days with every chapter I can unwrap a special, precious candy from a box of sweets.

 

The final full chapter? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to read their story until they're 80 and beyond!!

 

I will suffer severe symptoms of deprivation!!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, cocoon said:

Perfect. Your story really is a wonderful gift! It feels like every three days with every chapter I can unwrap a special, precious candy from a box of sweets.

 

The final full chapter? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to read their story until they're 80 and beyond!!

 

I will suffer severe symptoms of deprivation!!

 

Sorry, bud. All things must come to an end eventually. I think (and hope) you'll be happy with how it all wraps up. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 3/2/2019 at 6:36 AM, David Santos said:

I probably should mention that “nojo” in Portuguese means “disgust”.

 

Well, that's unfortunate ... 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Of course Noah had to stay in Jordan's room for as long as he can. They had to enjoy this time together.

Not that it matters much but I think Jordan was pretty harsh on Brody. All those negatives he had with his behaviour were simply the reactions of someone who could see they were in the process of losing someone they cared for.

But clearly Brody did not share the same sense of fun that both Noah and Jordan do. Probably a bit too mature for Jordan.

Nice touch by Jordan's  mom making herself scarce for two hours. If that wasn't an announcement for two horny toads to get screwing, then nothing was.

Noah seems so comfortable being his true self, in public now, nothing will hold them back.

Will Noah's mom take the first steps to accepting Noah as he is. We shall see. But she will not get her own way controlling Noah again. Looking forward to the last chapter.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

This was a lovely and emotional chapter, Ethan, and a great story in general. A tear jerker too. I almost cried if I didn't held back. I can't believe it's coming to an end. I've been looking for a nice story to read about straight-ish guys/friends who become lovers and this is it. One of top 5 on my list. 

Oh, and, I'd like to share this song with everyone who reads this. This would be fitting to that chapter where Noah attempted to end his life. Or it could be the ending theme. 

This story reminds me a lot of the movie, Prayers for Bobby, a true story.

 

"Please don't give up hope on life or yourselves."

- Mary Griffith

 

Edited by SkagenKrauss
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 3/2/2019 at 7:36 PM, David Santos said:

I probably should mention that “nojo” in Portuguese means “disgust”.

Well, this is English. I like the ship called NoJo.😉

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..