Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 6,926 Words
  • 2,084 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 27. Sex in the Big City

Everyone gets to New York and it's a parade of first for just about everyone in our story--and yes, there's a bachelor party Jason and Johnny will NEVER forget!
Enjoy!
-Geoff

I thought Daniel was going to pass out from excitement. Cade was excited, but I don’t think he really knew who Nick Lee was other than the next guest star at the theatre. Johnny and I stood and walked to the front of the plane to greet the last of our passengers. As I hugged Kenny, I whispered in his ear, “Number five?”

“Yup, and he can’t wait for some quality time with my favorite guys!”

I walked up to Nick and hugged him while thanking him for the beautiful flowers. He whispered in my ear, “When Kenny asked me to be his plus-one for your wedding, I was beyond thrilled! I have a feeling this is going to be a week I’ll never forget!”

As Nick made his way to his seat, he stopped by Daniel and Alex. Apparently, Kenny had described everyone to him as he bent down to Daniel. “You must be Daniel.”

“Y-yeah, y-you must be Nick Lee!”

“Cute and smart! It’s been a while since anyone reacted like that when I walked in. You have made my day! You know, Kenny has told me so much about you. You’re an amazing young man, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you as well as Kenny has! I’m sure you and I are going to be great friends, Daniel.”

He then turned to Alex. “Alex, I’ve heard a lot about you, too. I’m so happy that you and Daniel have found each other and hope that you and I can be buds as well!

“And you must be Cade!”

“Yeah, it’s nice to meet you, Mr. Lee.”

Nick turned around and looked. “Oh, I thought my Dad showed up! Call me Nick, okay? And I hear that you are going to give me a run for my money in the dance studio!”

“Oh, I don’t know about that. I’m just a kid.”

“And a pretty amazing one from what I hear—and I can’t wait for you to show me your Harry Potter room!”

“Oh yeah, it’s the best! Uncle JJ and Zach did it for me!”

“So I hear!”

As Kenny and Nick found their seats, our attendant entered the front of the cabin and spoke into the microphone. “Alright, folks. Even though this is a private charter flight, I still get to do the mandatory preflight talk and instructions. First, my name is Adam Turnquist, and I’m here to make your flight fabulous!

“Now, this is a seatbelt. Slip the buckle into the latch. Pull up on the latch to release the buckle. Now, between you and me, if you don’t know how to work a seatbelt, let me know. I have some fabulous beachfront property in Kansas I’d like to sell you! Should the captain decide to land this lovely plane on water, there is a life vest under your seat. I know it’s ugly as all get-out, but it works quite well. Just pull it out, place it over your head and buckle it up. Pull on the back strap. Once you leave the plane, pull on the red handles, and it will inflate automatically.

“Now, if you are the type that likes to do things the hard way, you can stick the black tube in your mouth and blow—a lot.” People started to giggle at Adam’s presentation, but Daniel was looking terrified. Alex took his hand and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and seemed to calm down a bit.

“Now, should the cabin lose pressure, these lovely little masks will drop out of the ceiling. Just put it on and breathe. If the person next to you needs help, put yours on first and then help them. Now, I’ll have you know I was up all night making a lovely pasta dish to serve you on the flight, but then I find out that Italian food is the last thing many of you want to eat!” More laughter and Daniel blushed.

“Once we’re in the air, I will have some wonderful snacks and beverages for all of you. Now, for those of you in seats facing the rear of the cabin, you may want to turn them around and face front for take-off. It can feel a little weird taking off backward. But that’s your choice.” The plane started to move onto the taxiway, and Adam continued.

“Alrighty, then. It looks like we’ll be on our way to New York in no time at all. I’m going to do a quick cabin check and help anyone turn their seats around. Remember, please turn all your electronics to plane mode or off and stow them in the compartment under your armrests.”

Everyone decided to move their seats to face the front. When Adam got to Daniel, I noticed he was terrific at calming him down. He was holding Alex’s hand and breathing deeply. Next, the captain came on over the intercom.

“Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. This is Captain Kirk, and you are not on the USS Enterprise. It’s really my name folks, and I promise not to beam anyone up or down during this flight. We are third in line for take-off and will be flying at 35,000 feet. I expect us to land in New York at approximately 1:30 local time. The weather looks good all the way, and we should have a smooth flight. My co-pilot, Dan Hampton, and I hope you enjoy your flight! Kirk out!”

Well, that was the most fun I’ve ever had with the pre-flight stuff! Adam sat down, buckled up, and in no time, we were in the air. As soon as we left the ground and felt that little rush, Daniel let out a “Cool!!” He was going to be just fine.

Once we were up, Adam went through the cabin and took drink orders. Soon drinks were delivered, followed by a lovely fresh fruit and cheese plate. There was an espresso machine in the galley, so Johnny and I had a café mocha and just relaxed.

The boys were playing games on their iPads, and Adam walked up to them and said they could log into the plane's Wi-Fi system and watch movies and television shows. Mom, Caroline, and Margaret moved their seats to face each other and were having what seemed to be a lovely conversation. JJ, Zach, Nick, and Kenny moved their seats and were deep in conversation. Johnny and I just leaned into each other and enjoyed the quiet time together.

I looked over at Johnny and asked him if he had finished writing his vows. “Yeah, I finished weeks ago—and I completely rewrote them the other day. You?”

“With all that has happened with our family over the last month or so, I think I’ve rewritten mine almost every day!” I smiled at my beautiful man and leaned in and kissed him. “I love you, Mr. Breeze.”

“I love you more, Mr. Richardson!”

Kenny and Nick both got up and headed to the back of the plane, holding hands. As they walked by us, Kenny winked at me and grinned. A few minutes later, JJ and Zach sat in the empty seats facing us. JJ was grinning when he said, “Apparently, Nick couldn’t wait any longer and insisted Kenny and he join the mile-high club!” Johnny feigned shock as he said, “But Kenny’s straight!”

“Yeah, straight up Nick’s hot ass!”

Zach smiled and shook his head. “Nick’s been hard since we took off. Jesus, JJ—did you see the size of his cock?”

“Yeah, how could I miss it! Johnny, he might just give you a run for your money!”

JJ decided to change the subject with, “So why are you guys getting married in New York when you can get married anywhere now?”

“Jason and I wanted to make this an extra-special thing for the boys, as well. Neither of them—or I, have been to New York, so we figured that would be the perfect place. I think they call it a destination wedding.”

Zach then asked me what our plans were for the next two days. “Once we land and get to the hotel, we’ll settle into the rooms and have dinner there. Then we’re going to see Newsies. Tomorrow morning, Johnny and I are taking Caroline and Margaret dress-shopping, and I’ve booked the rest of you on a tour of Radio City Music Hall. Then we have lunch at the Russian Tea Room. I know it’s expensive, but I really wanted the boys to experience something they can’t have anywhere else.”

JJ asked if there was a dress code. “If I remember, it’s business-casual. The boys can wear nice jeans and shoes, which is no problem. After lunch, we go back to the hotel for the wedding rehearsal. We’ll have a light dinner and then go to the Gershwin to see Wicked. After the show, we have reservations at Ellen’s Stardust Diner for a late dinner. The boys will love it. All the servers get up and sing showtunes throughout the meal. It’s a lot of fun, really.

“The wedding is on Wednesday. But I don’t want to sit around all day and get nervous. So, Wednesday morning, we are all heading to the Statue of Liberty. We’re going to have a quick lunch back at the hotel and then relax in the afternoon. The wedding is at 7:00, and that’s followed by dinner up on the terrace.”

JJ informed us that he had hired a couple of limos for the duration of our stay in New York, and they’re on-call 24/7. He didn’t want us to have to order up a limo every time we went out to do something. Johnny spoke up, “JJ, you’ve done too much!”

Zach answered, “There’s no such thing as too much when it comes to the two most important people in our lives. We love you guys, and we’re just glad we can do things for you.” JJ and Zach stood up and gave us each a kiss as I wiped tears away.

Adam walked up and said, “Do I need to get you guys a room? It might be hard up here, though!”

Right on cue, Kenny and Nick walked out of the bathroom with shit-eating grins on their faces. Adam leaned down to us and said, “Apparently, some of your party have already found a room!” He offered to refill our drinks and walked off.

JJ looked up at Kenny and Nick and smiled. “Mile-high club?” Kenny grinned, “Hell yeah, I missed that hot ass!”

JJ motioned for Nick to lean down to him. He reached up and ran his finger along Nick’s hair right above his ear, pulling off a stray glob of cum. “Kenny, you should have checked your boy a little more closely!”

JJ stuck the finger in his mouth. “Mmmmm, tasty! Who’s is it?” Kenny leaned down to JJ and said, “My load is deep inside him, but Nick sprayed all over the place. I guess we were so busy cleaning up the bathroom we forgot to check him!”

Nick was mortified. “Oh God, I’m sorry, Jason! This really isn’t the first impression I wanted you to have of me! But hell, I was so hot for Kenny I couldn’t help myself!”

“Nonsense, Nick! Trust me, all four of us have had that same feeling about Kenny! You just became one of the guys!”

Nick leaned down to Johnny and me and said, “Kenny has told me all about you guys. I hope I can get to know the two of you just as well!”

About an hour later, Adam walked through the cabin and began placing tablecloths over the tables that were in front of each pair of seats. Drink orders were taken and served. The first course was a lovely jumbo shrimp cocktail. That was followed by a lettuce wedge sprinkled with blue cheese and a side of raspberry vinaigrette dressing. The entrée was a magnificent Argentine Filet Mignon cooked to a perfect medium-rare. It was so tender you hardly needed a knife. That was served with a side of parmesan-crusted asparagus and a twice-baked potato. The adults were treated to a beautiful pinot noir from New Zealand. Dessert was a nice chocolate mousse topped with whipped cream.

Adam was a delight throughout the meal and was a hit with the boys. I could sure get used to flying like this! Coffee was served after dinner, and the boys were treated to a cup of hot cocoa.

Once the remnants of the meal were cleared away, most of us on board settled back for a quick post-feast nap. The next thing we knew, Captain Kirk announced that we were on our final approach to LaGuardia and asked us to fasten our seatbelts. Once we landed, we taxied over to the private charter area of the airport, and the plane taxied to our limos (yes, there were two) and a van that was apparently for our luggage. As we were leaving the plane, Adam wished us all a wonderful time in the city and said he was looking forward to seeing us Thursday morning.

The women and the boys climbed into the first limo while JJ, Zach, Kenny, Nick, Johnny, and I took the second. We decided to go ahead to the hotel, and the luggage would follow as soon as it was unloaded from the plane.

As we were crossing the river and into Manhattan, I must admit even I started to get excited. It finally hit me why we were here. My heart swelled with love for Johnny. I took his hand, but I don’t think he even noticed. Being that this was his first trip to New York, he couldn’t keep his eyes off the sites as we drove by.

In no time at all, we were pulling up in front of the Hotel Giraffe. I must admit that the name was what initially attracted me to the hotel, but when I saw the photos and read the reviews, I knew we found the perfect location.

We all made our way to the lobby, and I went up to the desk. “The Richardson-Breeze party?”

“Yes, we would like to check in. Our luggage will be here within the hour. All the pieces have name tags on them.”

“Excellent, I will have the staff deliver the luggage to your rooms once everything arrives. He had forms for all the adults to complete, and I took care of ours and the boys’ registration. The women all had private rooms on the seventh floor with balconies that overlooked Park Avenue. The boys had adjoining rooms across the hall from the women. JJ, Zach, Kenny, and Nick paired off in two balcony suites on the ninth floor, and we got the 12th-floor penthouse suite. It had a second bedroom with a king-sized bed that wouldn’t be used, but I didn’t care—my future husband and I were getting the hotel’s best room.

As I handed key cards out to everyone, I told them to meet in the lobby at 5:30 for the wine and cheese reception before dinner, which would be in the hotel’s restaurant. Everyone hit the elevators, and we made our way to our rooms.

When Johnny and I walked in to our suite, we were greeted with a beautiful flower arrangement from the Rosemont theatre staff and a basket of fruit and wine. There was a bottle of champagne on ice compliments of the hotel. Well, we couldn’t let that go to waste, so Johnny popped the cork and poured us glasses. He handed me a glass. “To the man I never thought I would find but knew was out there. To the man who makes my life complete and my heart full.”

Damn those tears! We drank our champagne, and I told Johnny that I had a feeling I should just resign myself to the fact that there would be a lot of tears over the next three days. Johnny said they would be coming from both of us, but they would be the happiest tears to ever fall from anyone’s eyes.

As soon as our luggage arrived, we unpacked and hung up our suits. I called Mom and told her that Johnny and I had to make a quick trip to City Hall and get our marriage license. Hopefully, we would be back by 4:30. We went down to the lobby and got directions. The clerk asked if he should call our limo, and I told him a cab would be fine. I just didn’t want to take a limo to City Hall as it seemed more than a little over-the-top.

We made our way to the front door, and the doorman already had a cab waiting for us. We were at City Hall in no time at all and only had about a twenty-minute wait to get our license.

The clerk was all business and showed little or no interest in us. I had to laugh to myself at the contrast between the people of Austin and the people of NYC. Night and day only begins to describe them. We paid our fee and walked back out into the heat of the city in August.

Johnny was holding on to the license as if his life depended on it. We decided to take the subway back to the hotel as Johnny had never been on one before. As we were walking to the subway, we passed a hot dog cart. I told Johnny that if he really wanted to experience New York, he had to have a street dog. He put the license in his messenger bag, and we stood on the sidewalk and literally enjoyed a taste of New York.

Johnny rarely, if ever, ate hot dogs, but I could see by the look his face he also thought they were the best hot dogs anywhere. He mentioned how the boys would love them.

I suggested we head back to the hotel so we could get a little rest before dinner. The Brooklyn Bridge station was just a block away, and I got a metro card for each of us. We made our way to the 6-train platform and were soon heading back toward Park and 25th.

Johnny was having a blast on the train. He always enjoyed people-watching, and he certainly got a buffet of people on the subway. Personally, I never enjoyed the subway—especially in August. The heat only intensified the smell of the New York Subway System.

We were at the 28th street station in no time at all. Okay, the subway was convenient as Hell. We walked into the hotel, and the air conditioning felt wonderful. When we got up to the room, Johnny put the marriage license in the safe, and we headed to the shower.

We enjoyed a quick shower and a short power nap. It was soon time to get dressed and head downstairs. The wine and cheese reception was quite lovely, and the boys found a tray of cookies and some milk to go with them. I stopped by the restaurant and told them we would have 13 people ready to eat at 6:00. The host said he would have the table ready for us when we finished our wine.

The Bread and Tulip Restaurant was, you guessed it—Italian. But it was New York Italian, and there was nothing like this in Austin! The boys started with a meatball appetizer, and we ordered a couple of antipasto platters for the adults. For dinner, the boys all decided they wanted pizza. Cade and Connor shared a cheese pizza while Daniel ordered the spinach pizza. Alex ordered the Margherita pizza. Most of the adults ordered the pappardelle pasta with braised lamb or the fettuccine with a veal Bolognese sauce.

The dessert selection was wonderful. The boys all decided on gelato, while Johnny and I split a delicious chocolate and hazelnut cake. Everyone else shared different items.

Before long, it was time to head to the Nederlander to see Newsies. As we were finishing dessert, JJ called the limos. When we got to the front of the hotel, they were there and ready to take us to the theatre.

It was kind of funny as two black stretch limos pulled up in front of the theatre. Everyone stopped what they were doing to see who was coming to the show, hoping to see someone famous, I’m sure! Of course, they were excited to see Nick, but they also got to see the most beautiful family in New York walk right into the theatre.

Luckily, I knew the production manager from a tour of Guys and Dolls I had done years ago, and he arranged for me to purchase house seats. Back in the day, house seats were comps. Not now, however. Now house seats were two to three rows of seats in the orchestra section. They were held for guests and friends and were considered the best seats in the house. Any that weren’t being used for guests and friends were sold online or at the TKTS booth.

The show was delightful. The dance was high energy, the music was great, and the audience was completely engaged. I think JJ was in heaven, but I couldn’t decide if it was the hot boys onstage or the excellent choreography. We were all on our feet and cheering for the curtain call, and we soon made our way back out front and piled into the limos.

When we got back into the hotel lobby, I could tell the group was tired. It was a long day. Johnny and I got into our suite and kissed. “Wow, my first Broadway show! I can’t believe it was a Disney show and that I enjoyed it as much as I did!”

“I know. The boys were in heaven, though. We should think about another trip for Spring break when we’ll have time to do more.”

“That would be great!”

As soon as we began walking to the bedroom, there was a knock on the door. Johnny opened it, and there stood JJ, Zach, Kenny, and Nick. They let themselves in and locked the door behind them.

I asked them what was going on, and Kenny spoke up. “Did you think you two were going to get married without a bachelor party?” JJ looked at Kenny and said, “What’s a bachelor party without strippers? Did you not order strippers?”

“Nope, totally forgot.”

“Well, there’s only one thing to do then!”

Johnny and I stood there as the four boys began to remove their clothes seductively. They all stripped down to their underwear and started stroking each other’s cocks through the fabric. I couldn’t stop staring at Nick. His cock was huge, and the harder it got, the more it stuck out over the waistband of his briefs. Zach looked up and said, “You guys just going to stand there?”

At that, Kenny and Nick walked over to me while JJ and Zach walked over to Johnny. They began taking off our clothes and smothering us with kisses as skin was exposed. I looked over at Johnny, and we just smiled. It looks like we were about to have a bachelor party that we might just not forget for a long, long time!

Nick wrapped his muscular arms around me and began kissing me deeply. Kenny then took our hands and led us into the bedroom, followed by the other boys.

Nick lay me down on the bed, and yes, his cock was almost identical to Johnny’s, not quite as thick—and cut—but he certainly had him matched in length. He lay on top of me and ground his monster into me as he leaned in for another deep and passionate kiss.

As we were kissing and grinding, JJ and Zack lay Johnny next to me, and they began working him over. I felt a mouth on my hard cock while Nick was kissing me and, through the process of elimination, realized our straight friend Kenny was expertly going down and swallowing my eight inches. I moaned into Nick’s mouth. Nick ended the kiss and said, “Ever since Kenny told me about you and Johnny, I’ve been waiting for this—for months.” He leaned over and began kissing Johnny, and I soon joined in to share a hot three-way kiss with them.

Nick then worked his way down and joined Kenny. They both worked my cock while JJ and Zach continued on Johnny’s. Johnny and I kissed deeply, moaning into each other’s mouths. “God, I love you, Johnny!”

“Love you, too, Jason—ooooooh!”

The next thing I knew, bodies were shifting, and we were all in a circular daisy chain. I had Nick’s monster in my throat as I played with his twitching rosebud. I felt my cock swallowed in one gulp and immediately recognized the mouth and touch of my dear JJ working me over. Johnny was working his magic on JJ’s insatiable ass, causing him to moan over the head of my cock, causing the same effect on Nick’s. Nick was devouring Zach’s cock while he was working Kenny down his throat, and Kenny was swallowing Johnny’s beautiful meat. The moans coming from six heaving and sweating bodies were one of the greatest turn-ons I’ve ever experienced, and I knew I wasn’t going to last long. I pulled off Nick’s cock and panted, “I’m sooooo fucking close!”

I then heard a panting JJ tell me to shoot down his throat and several grunts of agreement. The sound of moans increased as I was the first to shoot deep into JJ’s throat. I shoved my fingers deep into Nick, and that caused him to shoot into my throat. Within seconds, the moans peaked as more cum flowed down hungry throats.

After a short recovery, we all ended up on our knees and facing each other. We swapped deep kisses and tasted each other’s loads on our tongues. I looked down and noticed that all of us were still hard as a rock. JJ reached down and began stroking on Nick’s cock and called “dibs.”

“I need that big boy inside my hot little ass!”

Nick looked over to JJ and smiled. “Are you sure you can handle it?”

That caused the rest of us to laugh as JJ replied, “This is a dancer’s ass, big boy—you’d be surprised what it can handle!”

Zach hopped off the bed and grabbed a bottle of Gun Oil out of his pocket. He lovingly lubed up his lover’s smooth ass and then coated Nick’s towering cock. Nick laid down on the center of the bed as JJ slowly lowered himself with a smile as his head tilted back in pleasure. JJ was obviously working his ass muscles around Nick’s cock as our boy-band guest let out an ear-shattering, “Oh Fuck!! That’s amaaaaaazing!” The rest of us knew exactly what Nick was talking about and just chuckled as Johnny bent down and worked JJ’s bouncing cock. JJ looked down and said, “Oh no, big boy, you’re next! Slide in there with Nick!”

Nick had a shocked look on his face. “You mean?—at the same time?”

JJ lowered himself, so he was lying on his back on top of Nick. JJ whispered to him, “Just lay still. Johnny’s going to take care of everything, and you get to feel a monster cock sliding next to yours!”

“Ohhhh, fuck!”

Zach lubed up my fiancé’s cock and guided it to JJ’s already stretched ass. Johnny leaned forward, deeply kissed JJ, and then Nick. “You boys ready?”

Johnny pointed his cock to his target and began easing inside our beautiful dancer boy. “Oh YES!!!”

JJ was in heaven as his ass was being stretched to the limits by two of the largest cocks he’d ever seen, let alone taken! Nick was right there with JJ, moaning and gasping as he experienced his first-ever double penetration.

Zack and I were kissing and stroking each other while the others were working themselves into a nice, slow, and sensual rhythm. Nick was moaning non-stop. JJ was gasping and squealing. Johnny was over them both, talking dirty and making things even hotter to the boys. I reached for the bottle of Gun Oil and began lubing up Zach’s thick cock. “Give it to Johnny, baby. I’ll be right behind you!”

We kissed deeply one more time, and Zach began working his dripping cock into my lover. Damn! Something about seeing a boy I love dearly taking the man I love more than all the world just gets me sooooo fucking hot!

It didn’t take long for Zach to work his way into Johnny’s pumping rhythm, and I took that as my cue to work my lubed cock into him. Every cock in the room was buried into a hot ass, except for JJ’s—which was throbbing and dripping copious amounts of pre-cum. I looked over and saw a look of pure ecstasy on JJ’s face. Nick’s eyes were practically rolling to the back of his head as he experienced Johnny’s cock sliding next to his inside a most incredible ass. Zach was leaning back with his head on my chest as he felt Johnny’s hot muscular ass surround his thick and veiny cock. I realized how I didn’t get to fuck Zach nearly as much as I got to fuck JJ and was totally in my own world of passion as I pumped my cock in and out of his tight ass.

A chorus of “fucks,” moans, and groans filled the air and continued for several minutes when JJ shouted out, “Oh fuck guys! You’re gonna fuck the cum outta me!”

Seconds later, he yelled out as his cock exploded in a shower of cum that covered Johnny’s chest, Nick’s face, and a good portion of the headboard with one of the largest loads I’ve ever seen. JJ’s contracting ass muscles were enough to set Nick off, and he shouted, “Cumminnnnng! Fuuuuuck!” as he filled JJ with his load.

From experience, I know that feeling a load of hot cum surrounding your cock when you’re sharing a hot ass is one of those indescribable turn-ons, and I knew Johnny would not be far behind. Sure enough, the room soon filled with Johnny’s wolf-like howl as he dumped even more cum into JJ’s stretched ass. The chain reaction continued as Johnny milked Zach’s load into his ass, and I exploded into Zach’s. Then it hit me. Where was Kenny?

I looked over to the side, and there he was, with a hand-held HD camera in one hand and his dripping cock in the other. “Dudes! That was the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen!”

Seconds later, he covered the five of us with his hot load. As bodies untangled, Kenny moved over to Johnny and me and handed us the camera. “Happy wedding! The camera is from Nick and me. I think you’ll find some amazing bonus footage on the memory card. Just imagine this in your media room—floor to ceiling sex—in surround sound!” Johnny and I looked at each other and grinned. I began thinking about getting the boys out of the house for sleepovers!

We split up into the two showers to clean up. Johnny and I had a shell-shocked Nick with us. The boy was practically stunned. “Dudes! That was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced in my life. I mean, fuck! I love filling up a tight ass, but to feel another monster cock slide against me was too much!”

I began getting the shower ready for the three of us, and when I got the temperature just right, I turned around and found Johnny’s cock deep in Nick’s throat. I went over to Johnny and kissed him. “Why don’t we get into the shower and play some more.” Apparently, Nick was exceptionally talented in the deep-throat area since all Johnny could say was, “Oh, fuuuuck yes!”

I drug my two men into the shower. Johnny and I began soaping up Nick, who was still in another realm as he was moaning and groaning to our touch. I was in front of Nick and began kissing him deeply as the water rinsed off the soap. Johnny was behind him and was running his cock up and down between Nick’s globes. “Please, Johnny, fuck me with that monster!” I leaned over Nick’s shoulder and kissed him. “Do it, baby!”

Johnny grabbed some soap, slicked up his cock, and slowly fed it to Nick’s hungry ass. “Oh my God! That’s amazing!”

I got down on my knees and swallowed Nick’s cock as he started fucking my mouth in the rhythm of Johnny’s powerful thrusts. Johnny reached around and played with our boy’s nipples as I started squeezing and pulling on his taut ball sac.

Nicks’s moans echoed through the bathroom walls, and soon, we could hear moaning and grunting from the other one. We hear Kenny shout, “Fuck me, Zach!” and that set things off for Nick’s third or fourth load of the night. His legs began to tremble, and he threw his head back on Johnny’s shoulder. He let out a squeal as he shouted that he was cumming.

Nick’s load poured down my throat, and he soon pulled me off his cock. “Sorry, Jason—just too sensitive!”

Johnny pulled his monster out of our boy and told him to sit on the floor of the shower. He then pulled me next to him and said to me that we needed to give Nick a special shower. Johnny and I began stroking our already dripping cocks. We started kissing deeply while caressing the backs of each other’s heads with our free hands. Nick just kept mumbling things like “So fuckin’ hot!” and “fucking amazing!”

As the intensity rose in our cocks, Johnny and I began moaning into our kisses. Johnny broke away from our kiss and did his trademark howl as he threw his head back and shot his third load of the night. Jesus! How did he have that much cum left?

Anyway—nothing is hotter to me than to see the man I love entirely lost in an orgasm, so of course, I soon followed. I didn’t shoot as much as Johnny, but a smiling Nick was covered with our loads and greedily scooped up as much as he could and swallowed it.

We lifted our boy off the floor and once again soaped him up. This time he was just smiling. “Guys, this has been the most amazing night I’ve ever had! I don’t know how I could ever thank you enough! For the last two hours, I haven’t even thought of all the shit that’s gone down over the last few years.”

Nick’s voice started to quiver, and soon, he began crying. Instantly, Johnny went into father-mode. He took Nick in his arms and gently rubbed his back under the water. “Shhhh. It’s okay, Nick. You’re not alone. Jason and I are here.”

That only made the sobs get bigger. I moved in and began running my fingers through Nick’s wet hair, moving it out of his face. “But I am alone! I have no family—I have no friends—”

The crying continued for a few more minutes and gradually subsided. Nick lifted his head off Johnny’s shoulder. “Oh my God. I’m so sorry. This night was supposed to be all about you guys, and I’ve gone and ruined it!”

I took Nick’s head into my hands and kissed him. “You haven’t ruined a thing, silly boy! First of all, Johnny and I have a wonderful, sexy, talented new friend—an extraordinary friend, actually. This trip isn’t about just Johnny and me. It’s about our family. That includes our moms, the boys, JJ, Zach, Kenny, and now you. After tonight, you are a definite part of our family!”

Nick pulled away from Johnny and me and said, “Guys, thanks and all, but you don’t have to say that just to make me feel better. I think I should get back to my room.” He opened the shower door, and Johnny stopped him.

“Nick, we don’t just say things like that to make someone feel better. Plus, both of us think you are pretty amazing and fit in perfectly with our family.”

I chimed in with, “And third of all, there’s no way we are going to let you spend the night alone in your room so you can dwell on things and feel bad.”

I looked over to Johnny, and he knew exactly where I was going, so he gave me a smile and nod. “You’re staying with us tonight.”

“But it’s your wedding and all—”

Johnny took over as he pulled Nick back into the shower. “No, Wednesday’s our wedding night. I can promise that you won’t be joining us for that!” We all laughed. It was nice to see a smile on Nick’s face again. “Besides, you have to soap up Jason and me and clean us up. Fair’s fair and all.”

A smiling Nick began to clean us up. “Now I know why Kenny loves you guys so much! This is the first time I’ve ever been able just to be myself with a group of guys. It’s wonderful and a little much to take in all at once.” He kissed us both as we were rinsed off and said, “I think I love you both. I hope that’s not too weird and all.”

I turned off the water, and the three of us stepped out of the shower. As we were drying off, I looked at our puffy-eyed boy and told him, “That’s not weird at all. If it’s what you feel, then you can always say it to the two of us. Now, we need to get to bed. The phone’s going to ring very early in the morning with four hungry boys wanting breakfast.”

A very sexy and naked Nick Lee went out to the living room and grabbed a water bottle. Things were quiet in the suite, so I peeked in to the other bedroom and found Kenny, JJ, and Zach sound asleep in the king-sized bed. I crawled into bed with Johnny, and Nick came in and crawled in between us. “I’m sorry for losing it in there, guys. It’s just been a pretty shitty few years, and it all just caught up with me.”

Johnny and I were propped up on our elbows facing Nick, and I asked him if he wanted to talk about it. “Short version, okay?”

“Short version’s fine. Jason and I are good listeners.”

“Well, you probably heard that a few years ago, my band was planning to go out on tour again.” We both nodded. “Well, we were taking a break during a rehearsal when the guys were working out when their wives and girlfriends could join us and travel on the bus. Well, I wasn’t thinking about my words like I usually do and blurted out something about it was a good thing I didn’t have to work a boyfriend into the schedule.

As soon as I said it, I knew it was trouble. Two of the guys went ballistic. They called me horrible things and started throwing the usual Bible bullshit at me, and I just sat there and cried, taking all they could throw at me.

“They both stormed out of the studio and drove off. I was beat. I was lost. So, I just got into my car and drove home. I stopped at a Sonic Drive-In on the way home and got a burger and shake. I just cried and ate and wondered what was going to happen next.

When I got home, I found everyone’s cars in the driveway, and my stomach just hit the floor. I knew they were going off on me to my parents, who were also our managers. Well, I just took a deep breath and went inside.

“Long story short, I was thrown out of the house, disowned by my family, and the tour was suddenly canceled. I ended up recording a solo album and did some touring, but my heart just wasn’t in it like before. When the tour ended, I checked into a hotel and lived there for two months until my agent called about the job with you guys. Of course, I took it and decided to get a small apartment. Kenny helped me find a place in his building, and that’s how he and I became close.”

Nick finished his story, and tears were falling down his cheeks. I leaned down and lightly kissed him. “I’m so sorry you had to go through all that. Just know that you aren’t alone anymore. For the next three months, you are part of our family—and I promise you, once you finish your show with us, no matter where you are or what you’re doing, you’ll still be a part of our family.” Johnny leaned down and kissed Nick. “We love you, Nick. Remember that—you are loved.”

Nick smiled, sighed, and closed his eyes. In just seconds, he was fast asleep with our arms around him.

“I love you, Johnny Breeze.”

“I love you, Jason Richardson.”

Soon all three of us were in a deep sleep, knowing that tomorrow was another big day.

It was really difficult writing Nick's backstory--he is based on a friend from my past. His so-called friends and family made his life extremely difficult for many, many years. He got through it, and has actually reconciled with his family.
We wrap up the story with the next chapter. I promise a beautiful wedding complete with plenty of surprises (courtesy of JJ, of course)! Daniel and Alex will also take their relationship to the next level. I also promise plenty of tears--happy ones, thought!
Thanks for your comments! They keep me going!
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

thanks for sharing the experiences of 'Nick'

many know people who have been disowned - often by the most religious groups which typically preach acceptance - by friends and family. i'm aware many judge by skin, ethnicity, size and much more, though it makes me sick. i hope 'Nick' is pleased with the reconciliation and is due to changes they made to their person, not changes 'Nick' made.

lots of nuances in change and group interaction - i'm only addressing 'Nick's' orientation, not other aspects.

thanks - always a good day when a new posting from geoff/flyOnTheWall 🙂

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Mon dieu, that was hot!  That has to be the sexiest bachelor party I’ve ever read.

Nick’s backstory is way too common, and makes me sad/furious every time I read another one like it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..