Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 5,614 Words
  • 1,836 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 13. Discovery and Moving On

Yay! Another favorite chapter. JJ discovers what is truly important in his life, and takes action. Zach becomes a big part of our extended family as well. But the biggest part of this chapter is how everyone involved handles Simon's voyeuristic indiscretions.
Enjoy!
-Geoff

I didn’t even know where Johnny was, but he was soon bounding off the stage and up the aisle. “What’s up, baby? What’s wrong?”

“Follow me—you aren’t going to believe this!”

I grabbed Johnny’s arm, rushed him into the office and, sat him down in front of the screen. “What is this, Jason? I mean—why is our shower on Simon’s laptop? What the Hell is this?”

“I don’t know, Johnny. Is there a camera in our bathroom? Shit!”

There were two small squares with the numbers “1” and “3” in them. Johnny moved the cursor over the number one square and clicked. “Oh my God! It’s our bed! Johnny! That fucking bastard was watching us!”

He looked up at me with a dumbfounded look. “How could he? How did he get cameras in the loft? Wait. It’s the fucking art he put up. They must have cameras hidden in them!”

Sure enough, when Johnny clicked on the square with the number three on it, the wall above the sofa came into view. Of course, it was focused on the sofa until we moved it to make room for the television. “That fucking bastard! No wonder he did everything he could to get us together! He wanted to watch us fuck! Fucking Pervert!”

“Holy shit, Johnny! Do you think he shared this shit with other people? We could be all over the fucking internet and not even know it!”

“Let me check something.” Johnny moved the cursor to the top of the screen, and a menu bar dropped down. He clicked on `file’ and `save as,’ and there were no files listed. “It’s not definitive, but it doesn’t look like he was saving files. But we need to get a professional here to make sure.”

“Johnny, please take that off the screen. I can’t look at that anymore.” He closed the program, and the screen went to the desktop. Johnny pointed to an icon of a camera with “JR-JB” under it. Right next to that icon was another one labeled “JJ.”

“Oh shit, Johnny. Do you think he was spying on JJ, too?”

Johnny clicked the icon, and sure enough, the screen showed JJ’s bed. The other cameras were on the pool and the patio. “Evil. Pure evil!” Johnny was livid. “If he weren’t dead, I would kill him with my bare hands.”

“Johnny, see if he saved any of JJ’s videos.”

Johnny repeated the file save action, and sure enough, a rather lengthy list of files appeared. Most of them were called `Damien’ followed by a date. There were several other names as well.

“It’s like he was collecting evidence. Shit! A lot of these were of JJ when he was under eighteen. That’s child pornography! Dear God, I hope he didn’t sell these!”

I just stood there, unable to speak. Tears formed in my eyes. Johnny closed the program and searched the desktop. “I don’t see any other icons.”

“Johnny, what are we going to do? We should tell JJ. It will destroy him, you know.”

“Do we handle this ourselves, or do we let Bob know since he was doing this on theatre property?”

“I think we need to let Bob know. Sam, too. Between the two of them, we can get some direction on what to do next to protect JJ and ourselves.”

“Should I get JJ now?”

“Let’s wait until I get Bob and Sam over here and see what they say. I want this to be handled the right way. If this got out, it could destroy the three of us and the theatre.”

I pulled out my cell phone and placed a call to Bob, explaining to him that there was a serious situation at the theatre that needed immediate attention. I called Sam and told him essentially the same thing but added that JJ might very well be in danger.

Sam arrived first, and Bob followed shortly. Johnny and I took the two men into the office and shut the door. I started talking. “I came in this afternoon to get started on some work while everyone was here for strike. When I powered up Simon’s laptop, I was shocked by what I found.”

Johnny clicked on the icon to the loft and showed the different cameras. The look on Bob and Sam’s faces was beyond shock. Bob was the first to speak. “What is this? Where is this?”

Johnny looked up. “It’s our loft. Simon had installed spy cameras so he could watch Jason and me shower and—well, it’s the bed—you know what he was watching.”

Sam just stood there with his mouth hanging open and shaking his head. Johnny continued speaking. “After a look at the video and document file lists, it doesn’t appear that Simon recorded anything from our loft, but a professional will need to look to make sure.” Bob agreed.

I then looked at Sam. “It gets worse. He also installed cameras in JJ’s bedroom and around the pool area at his house. We also found a lengthy list of saved video files, including several that had been saved before JJ turned eighteen. That’s why we brought you in, Sam. We might be dealing with child pornography.”

Johnny added, “We know there are files on the computer, but it would take a professional to see if they were shared anywhere.”

Sam took in a deep breath and said, “We should probably check his computer at home and see if we can find anything there.” I asked Sam and Bob if they knew of anyone who could do a thorough and confidential investigation of the situation.

Sam replied that he had a friend that used to work in the Cyber Crimes division of the Attorney General’s office and had recently started his own private company. I asked Sam what we should do about JJ. “Well, part of me says we should wait until we know for sure what has been done with these videos. Another part of me says we should bring him in and tell him right now. Bob?”

“This is still such a shock to me. As President of the Theatre Board, I must say we need to do what is best for the theatre. If we go to the police, this will hit the press in no time, and the damage to the theatre’s reputation would be disastrous. At the same time, the people who are victims of Simon’s horrific behavior are people I have become close to and care about deeply. We need to do what is best for their—your well-being. Sam, how soon do you think we can get your friend to look at this? And gentlemen, I will authorize the theatre to pay for all expenses.”

Sam pulled out his cell phone and began scrolling through his contact list. He stepped out of the office to make his call.

Johnny looked up at Sam. “Jason and I have become quite close to JJ over the last few days. He is happier right now than he has been in years. A big part of that is due to the return of Zach. I think it would be best to include Zach in our conversation with JJ rather than have JJ tell him after the fact. This way, everyone will be on the same page. After all that JJ has been through, he deserves to be told what has been happening.”

I had to agree with Johnny, of course. “Why don’t I go and get the boys. I think Johnny should be the one to tell JJ. He has a calming effect on him. Can you handle that?”

“Sure. I’ll do my best.”

I opened the office door just as Sam was about to come back in. “I just spoke with my friend Carl Hamilton. He said he would be right in. He said he would be able to answer most of our questions by the end of the day and that he and his crew should be able to de-bug the two homes by the end of the day tomorrow.”

Thank God for Sam! I went out to the theatre and found JJ and Zach sorting and boxing up props. “Hey, Jason!”

“Hi boys, I need you to come with me for a minute.” I found the tech director and told him I needed to take the boys with me for a bit.

I took JJ and Zach into the office with Johnny. Sam and Bob weren’t there, which I was happy to see. JJ asked what was going on, and Johnny asked them to have a seat. He slid the desk chair over in front of them and took a hand from each of them. I sat on the sofa and put my arm around JJ.

“Okay guys, this is not gonna be easy. Zach, we wanted to tell you what was going on since you are such an important part of us now.”

“Thanks—I think.”

Johnny took a deep breath. “When we got to the theatre, Jason came into the office and began looking over files and papers so he could learn as much about the theatre as possible. When he turned on Simon’s laptop, he discovered that he had placed hidden cameras in your bedroom and out by the pool. He apparently was watching you and anyone you may have had sex with for the last four years. We also found that he placed cameras in the loft and had been watching Jason and me.”

JJ was surprisingly calm about the news. Zach, on the other hand, was not. “That bastard! He always creeped me out the way he would perv on JJ and me. And now this—it’s a good thing he’s already dead, or I would do it now!”

“Zach. It’s okay. I knew about the cameras. Well, not about the cameras in the loft, but I knew Simon was watching me. I’ve already told you all that I was terrified that I would lose everything if I didn’t keep Simon happy. I discovered the cameras one morning when he left his computer on at the house. It started when I was seeing Damien during high school. I figured if I let him watch us, he wouldn’t want sex from me as much. And in some kind of weird way, it kinda turned me on knowing that we were being watched.”

He turned to Zach. “Baby, I’m so sorry you had to find out this way. We haven’t had that talk about our past yet, but I had planned to tell you. Please don’t hate me! I love you and can’t lose you again!” He started to cry.

“JJ. I’m not leaving you. Look, we spent five years apart. We were horny teenagers. We both had sex. Probably a lot of sex. Some of it was good. Some of it not so good. But do you remember what Jason and Johnny were saying about the difference between sex and making love? JJ, last night we made love to each other for the first time. It was beautiful. You are beautiful. After making love with you, nothing else matters.”

I took JJ’s hand and spoke. “JJ—when we discovered what happened, we called Sam to handle any legal issues—especially since Simon apparently recorded some of the activity when you were underage. We also called Bob in since we discovered this on a computer owned by the theatre. Sam has a friend who has a private business that handles cyber-crimes, and he should be here shortly.”

“Oh God, this is so embarrassing.”

Johnny leaned in and said, “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. We only showed Sam and Bob the camera views. They haven’t seen any of the saved files. Our concern is whether Simon shared those files or streams with anyone else. That’s why they suggested bringing in a professional.”

“I want to bring Sam and Bob in so together we can all decide on a course of action. Is that okay?”

“Yeah. But do we have to say anything about me knowing about the cameras? I mean, as far as they know, they are just here to get rid of the cams and the evidence, right?”

“JJ, let Johnny and I do most of the talking. I promise we won’t let out any information that doesn’t need to be let out.”

I went out to the hallway and found Bob, Sam, and a third man I was assuming to be Carl, were sitting in the conference room. “Gentlemen, we’ve told JJ and Zach what we know. Would you like to come in, or shall we join you here?”

Bob asked that we come in to the conference room, so I went back to the office and got the guys to come back with me. We all sat on one side of the conference table. I was on the right with Johnny on my left, followed by JJ and Zach. Sam, Bob, and Carl sat on the opposite side of the table.

Bob was the first to speak, “Gentlemen—first, let me say that I am still shocked and horrified at what Jason discovered this afternoon. I have spoken in-depth with Sam about the legal ramifications and with Carl about the logistics and cleanup of this mess. The three of us all have something to say about what we feel is the best way to handle this.

“Of course, the final decision lies with the three of you. I firmly believe that we would best serve the interest of the theatre and the three of you if we keep this entire investigation internal. Since the person who committed these heinous acts is no longer alive, I’m afraid that if we involve the police, the press will go crazy with the story. Reputations will be questioned at best—destroyed at worst.

“I would also like to add that every bit of information discovered and shared here will remain confidential. Personally, I will not utter a word of this situation to anyone, not my wife, not the rest of the Board, not even my priest. My primary concern is the well-being of you three men, and the well-being of the theatre company follows that. Do you have any questions?”

We all replied with a soft no, and then Carl spoke.

Carl was a slender, middle-aged man with large glasses that kept sliding down his nose. He had a legal pad in front of him on the table and had obviously been taking a lot of notes while the four of us were talking in the office. All I could think of was that this is what the boys in Revenge of the Nerds must look like today.

“Hello, gentlemen. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Carl Hamilton. I spent seventeen years with the Attorney General’s office working in the Cyber Crimes division. I now run my own private company, and our primary purpose is to investigate and eliminate situations just like this. Sadly, what Jason discovered today is not all that uncommon. There are so-called “spy stores” all over the internet and in almost every city in the country. The clear majority of people using these spycams are amateurs. They are either trying to catch an unfaithful spouse or hoping to observe sexual situations to satisfy a voyeuristic need.

“From what I’ve been able to tell, Mr. Bradley fits into the second category. I’m quite confident we will find and eliminate this entire situation with discretion and confidentiality. Of course, that decision or any other resolution depends on what course of action you three decide to take. Now, before you make that decision, I think you might want to hear what Sam has to say.”

Sam then stood up and spoke. “I have been Mr. Bradley’s attorney for nearly twenty years and now represent Mr. Cobb. Of course, my primary concern is my client's best interest, but rest assured that I am also concerned for Mr. Richardson and Mr. Breeze.

“Strictly from a legal point of view, Simon’s death has put a unique twist on the situation. Typically, the victims would have the right to file a claim against the estate. It would make no sense for JJ to sue himself, of course. However, Jason and Johnny have every legal right to file a claim in the courts. That would, of course, place this situation on the public record, which the three of us agree could be detrimental to all involved.

“Now, I understand that the three of you are close friends, and the idea of suing each other for damages is probably the last thing you want to do. However, the dynamics of even the closest friendships can and will change over time, and I will discuss with JJ a fair and equitable settlement for all parties involved while he and I are handling the particulars of the estate tomorrow.

“Now, there is also the criminal extent of this case. Simon evidently made recordings of sexual activities involving a minor youth. Carl’s investigation will help us determine whether those videos were shared or distributed, which would make for a very serious and messy child pornography case. Of course, the perpetrator is now deceased, so there would be no charges filed. However, I feel we will all rest easier in the long run once we know for certain that JJ’s activities are not out there on the internet.”

Bob then took the floor. “So, there you have our perspective on the situation. I would like to add a couple of things. The first is something I have already told Jason and Johnny. The theatre will pay for all expenses related to this case. Secondly, Sam has obtained a suite at the W Hotel for the four of you for the next few days. That will allow Carl’s team to remove the cameras from your homes and sweep them for any other bugging devices. Are there any questions or comments?”

JJ was the first to speak. There goes the ‘let us do the talking’ instructions from Johnny! “I would just like to say that this is a situation between Simon and the three of us. It seems that the only way the theatre is involved is that Simon used the theatre’s computer to watch this stuff. As far as the expenses of this operation, I insist that Simon’s money, or mine actually, be used to pay the expenses. I will not budge on that. Besides, you can’t have a financial transaction on the theatre’s books and still guarantee our privacy.”

Sam smiled at JJ and added, “Thank you, son. I think all of us appreciate your offer, and if there are no objections, we will cover all expenses with the estate of Simon Bradley.” There were no objections, and Sam added some notes to his legal pad.

Johnny spoke next. “I have no intention of filing a lawsuit against the theatre or Simon’s estate. I would just like to be on the record for that. While it’s still hard for me to wrap my mind around what Simon has done, every good thing that has happened in my life over the last several years is due to Simon.”

He looked over towards me a smiled. “I agree with Johnny. I have no intention of suing the theatre or the estate, either. And although we have over the last 24 hours discovered the dark side of Simon Bradley, I will do whatever I can in my position with the theatre to make sure that this remains a private matter.

“We will go on with the memorial service on Friday as if nothing happened here. While my personal opinion of the man has changed drastically, I am still aware that he has done an awful lot of good for the Rosemont and the theatre community in Austin. I will do my best to focus on that aspect of Simon this week. I just want this situation to be taken care of as discreetly and as quickly as possible.”

So, it appeared that the wheels were in motion to close the final chapter of our lives with Simon Bradley. I gave Carl a key and the passcode to the loft. Johnny said he would run home, pack a bag for us, and grab Zach’s and JJ’s. I asked him to pick up my laptop, as well.

While we had our meeting, the cast had finished the strike, and the tech director was wrapping things up with the stage manager. I apologized to them for keeping JJ away. I told them that Simon’s attorney had arrived and we had to take care of some matters involving the estate and the theatre. It wasn’t a total lie, but it took care of the situation in their eyes. Within an hour, the four of us were riding the elevator up to our suite in the W Hotel.

Wow! The suite was nearly as large as the loft, with an elegant living room. There was a bedroom on either side of the living room with king-sized beds and all the luxurious amenities the W was famous for.

We had all taken showers and were in the fluffy terrycloth “W” bathrobes and finally relaxing in the living room with a nice glass of wine. Johnny kissed me and looked over at Zach. “Zach, are you sure you’re ready to be a part of our little family? As you can see, it’s a non-stop adventure!”

“I know I wasn’t really a part of all the talk this afternoon, but I was watching and listening closely. Johnny, when you called us a family, I don’t think you even realize the truth in that statement. What I saw in that conference room were three guys who had each other’s back, who truly cared as much about each other as they did themselves, and who calmly took a horrible situation and came up with a solution. You guys really are a family. If I’m considered to be a part of that family, I can’t think of anything that would make me happier.”

Zach leaned over to JJ and kissed him. “I love you, beautiful boy.” He walked over to me and kissed me. “I love you, Jason.” He walked over to Johnny and kissed him. “I love you, Johnny.” He stood up, and his eight inches popped out of the front of his bathrobe. “Oops!”

Johnny looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. I smiled at him and nodded. He then reached up and untied Zach’s bathrobe. “We love you too, Zach. Maybe we should give you a proper welcome to the family.” I watched my lover lean forward and take Zach’s hard cock into his mouth, causing the boy’s legs to tremble and a moan to emerge from deep within.

As I was watching, JJ came over to me and kissed me. “I love you, Jason.” The beautiful boy then opened my bathrobe and sucked on the head of my cock. Moans were soon filling the luxury suite, and I pulled JJ up to his feet so I could remove his bathrobe. I kissed him passionately and led him over to Johnny.

He pulled Johnny off his lover’s cock, pulled him up to feet, and removed the last bathrobe. He then kissed Johnny after telling him that he loved him, too. Zach gasped when he saw my lover’s giant cock. He reached down and put my cock in one hand and Johnny’s in the other. He looked up at JJ and said, “Jesus baby, you had both of these in you at the same time?”

“Yeah, can you believe that shit?”

I leaned into my lover and kissed him deeply as we both found hot wet mouths covering our cocks. JJ and Zach would alternate between our cocks and kissing each other. After a few minutes, we pulled the boys up on their feet, and we led them into our bedroom. Johnny and I pulled back the bedding while JJ and Zach kissed and gently stroked each other. We joined them and enjoyed a hot four-way kiss.

As we made our way onto the bed, I reached into the nightstand and pulled out the lube I had placed there when we unpacked. We ended up in a loud, slurping daisy chain with me swallowing Zach’s impressive cock, Zach working on Johnny’s, Johnny on JJ, and JJ back on mine. While I was sucking on Zach’s cock, I grabbed the lube and slicked up a finger which found its way into his tanned, buff ass. There’s nothing like moaning so deep that it vibrates in the cock you have in your mouth. Before long, the others found the lube, and we all had slick fingers massaging our prostates, and we were all moaning around the cocks in our throats.

Zach was the one who broke up our circle of cocksucking. He laid JJ on his back and kissed him deeply as they shared the remnants of Johnny’s precum. I heard Zach tell JJ that he wanted to ride his cock as he poured lube on it and worked some into his ass. I then took the lube and slicked up my lover’s ass.

We were both on our knees with me behind Johnny. As Zach lowered himself on JJ, I eased my cock into my lover. Zach then returned to sucking Johnny’s cock that was now in front of him. Zach seemed to be completely mesmerized by Johnny’s eleven inches. I couldn’t blame him, though—I certainly was!

While giving my lover a nice, slow fuck, I leaned into Johnny and whispered into his ear, “Zach seems to love your cock, baby. Push him back and give it to him while I fuck you!” Johnny got a wicked smile on his face and pulled his cock from Zach’s mouth. He gently pushed him back against his lover’s chest.

JJ smiled knowingly and said, “You want Johnny’s cock, Zach? You want that big cock in you with me?”

“Oooooh fuck! Yessssssssss!”

Johnny grabbed the lube and covered his cock while I continued my slow thrusts in and out of his hot ass. He pulled his foreskin back and placed the large head on top of JJ’s cock. “You want this cock, Zach? Are you ready for it?”

“Give it to me, Johnny. Fuck me!” Johnny pushed the head of his cock into Zach’s ass, causing him to groan in a combination of pain and passion. From behind, I continued fucking Johnny, and each of my thrusts caused him to move deeper and deeper into Zach. JJ matched Johnny’s thrusts, and soon, Zach was screaming in ecstasy as he was filled with two hard cocks.

JJ yelled out, “Oh my God, Johnny! Your cock feels so fucking hot besides mine!

Johnny was meeting my thrusts as he double-fucked Zach. Zach was kissing his lover as JJ was also thrusting into Zach. I was running my hands up and down my lover’s sweat-glistened torso and pinching his nipples on each pass as I increased the power of my thrusting cock deep inside him.

JJ was the first to cum. He screamed out in the throes of passion as he covered Johnny’s cock with his scalding hot juice, causing Johnny to moan out loud at the feeling. He was the next to release his load deep into Zach. The giant throbbing cock inside him caused Zach to cum all over his chest and face while giving JJ a nice facial at the same time. While Zach was cumming, I was filling my lover’s hot ass with my milky load. The moans and shouts were soon followed by the popping sounds of cock leaving asses and the slurping sounds of post-sex kissing.

We all made our way into the giant walk-in shower and cleaned each other. Our bed was a mess, so Zach suggested we all sleep together in the other bed. We all fell asleep rather quickly, and the next thing I knew, it was 9:00 Monday morning.

We all cleaned up and got dressed for the day. I drove JJ to his house to pick up his car and went into the theatre with Johnny. Johnny began working on the light plot for the summer camps, and I had a delightful interview with Shirley Cobb. By the end of the afternoon, I decided to make her the new finance director of the Rosemont Theatre. Bob came in later in the afternoon. We began the difficult task of putting together a memorial service for a man who was an inspiration and symbol of dedication to so many—a man neither of us had any respect for.

As the day was winding up, I got a phone call from Sam, JJ’s attorney. He asked if he could meet with me, Johnny, Zach, and Shirley later in the evening. Zach had been spending the day with friends from his old high school, but I was able to reach him after a couple of calls and texts.

At 7:00, we all gathered in the conference room of the theatre. This time JJ and Sam were on one side of the table, with the rest of us facing them on the other side. JJ had a massive grin on his face as Sam began speaking.

“Thank you all for coming to this meeting. JJ and I spent most of the day going over the assets that Mr. Bradley left to him, and at the end of the day, it turns out my original estimates were quite conservative. JJ can share the actual number with you at another time should he choose. As you may or may not know, JJ considers each person at this table a part of his family. He insisted that we re-organize his assets in the following manner.”

He pulled a sheet of paper from his briefcase and began reading.

“JJ owns a home in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Austin. This was Mr. Bradley’s home while his parents were still living. JJ has transferred ownership of this home to his mother, Shirley Cobb. Shirley, the current tenant’s lease is set to expire at the end of the month, at which time you may move in or lease it to another tenant. JJ has also set up a five-million-dollar endowment in Shirley’s name, which should generate approximately $250,000 annually.”

“JJ! You can’t do that! That’s too much!”

“No, Mama. Trust me. I can definitely afford it! And I don’t need two houses in the same city.” Tears came to her eyes as she thanked her beautiful son. Sam continued reading.

“Zachary Franklin, JJ has created a five-million-dollar endowment in your name as well and has added your name to the deed of the house on Exposition Boulevard in addition to all current assets and holdings. Congratulations, Zach. You are now a very wealthy man.”

Zach was in shock. “Why? Why would you do that?”

“Because you are my love and my life. And should anything ever happen to me, I want you to be taken care of.”

“JJ has also created a five-million-dollar endowment to the Rosemont Theatre to generate income to be used towards salaries for actors and technicians.”

I looked at JJ, “That is too generous, JJ. You don’t have to do that.”

“Jason, despite what we have learned about Simon, the theatre was his life. Despite everything, there was a lot of good in Simon. If it weren’t for Simon, I would have none of you in my life. I’ve named the endowment the Simon Lawrence Bradley Endowment in the hopes that in time, the good memory of Simon is what will remain.”

I looked at JJ and thanked him. I was amazed by how this beautiful young man had transformed before my eyes. He could forgive Simon despite all the negatives we had learned about over the weekend. I decided that if JJ—of all people—could forgive Simon, then I would do everything in my power to do the same.

Sam wasn’t finished. “Jason Richardson and Johnny Breeze, JJ has created a 2.5-million-dollar endowment for each of you.”

Johnny then spoke. “JJ, you just gave away twenty million dollars! Are you crazy?”

“Yeah, I’m crazy about every person in this room. Simon left me more money than I know what to do with. And trust me, the way everything is being managed, it will only grow into obscene amounts!”

Sam had some paperwork for each of us to sign and then gave Shirley and Zach Black American Express cards. JJ told them that there would be no bills and no limits. The meeting ended, and four stunned people stood up to leave. JJ went to Zach and said, “There’s one more thing, baby. Close your eyes and come with me.”

He led Zach out to the theatre parking lot, and we followed behind. “Close your eyes! No cheating!” I couldn’t believe what I saw when I walked out the door. It was a brand new, black Dodge Charger with a big red bow sitting on the hood. “Okay, Zachy—open your eyes now!”

“No way! No fucking way! A Charger??”

“Zach, my mother is standing right beside you. Trust me. She’ll wash your mouth out with soap if you don’t clean up that potty mouth!”

Shirley just stood there and said, “Holy Shit! My shy little boy’s turned out to be quite a remarkable young man!” We all laughed and enjoyed a group hug before we all left the theatre and headed to a celebratory dinner downtown.

Quite a remarkable young man, indeed! I freakin' LOVE JJ Combs. Of course, I think we all expected JJ to take care of Zach in much the same way Simon took care of him. But the coolest thing was that the three people Simon betrayed (Jason, Johnny, and Shirley) were also taken care of. It was just a simple matter of JJ showing his love for the most important people in his life. As you'll read in future chapters, JJ uses his new-found wealth to make life easier for the people he loves. He's just a great (and horny) guy!
You're gonna love the next chapter, too! We meet a new character that charms Jason and Johnny. But the biggest turning point in the entire story happens with the last line of the chapter! Yep--cliffhanger alert!
Thanks for all your comments and stuff! Love you all!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 14
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. So Simon's voyerism is kept quiet so as not to harm JJ or the theatre. JJ, Zach, Johnny and Jason have a nice getting to know each other sex session. JJ shows what a remarkable young man he is by using his new found wealth from Simon to help the people that mean the most to him and to set up an endowment in Simon's memory for the theatre.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Really after such a wonderful and caring chapter you had to leave us with there's a cliffhanger at the end of the next chapter. Oh well I'm sure at the end it will all work out.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Well, it’s like Simon’s money has made amends for all his misdeeds after his death.  Really, when you’re talking about the amount JJ is, he can afford it.  It will, hopefully, help his tax bill, too!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

JJ is truly remarkable. I find it fitting that he used Simon‘s money to compensate the people the perv hurt most. I had to turn the attorney part of my brain off as the gift tax consequences kept piling up, but it’s nice to have a fantasy story that allows us to ignore that unpleasant reality.

The hotel scene with the fab four was incredibly hot and gave a certain balance to the plot: this way Zach doesn’t feel excluded or jealous.  It certainly brought them as close together as guys can possibly get, while maintaining the distinction between making love and fucking just for fun. Somehow, it seemed more, though; it cemented the bond between four close friends who have formed a family of choice.

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

It seems there still is one more shoe to drop, so to speak: Ethan and Conner -- the south Florida boys Simon was watching. Any surprises in store there?

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I was thinking about the gift taxes mounting up too, but it seems the estate is vast enough that it was doable....and if JJ was added to the deeds and assets as a minor as a co-owner that would have tax saving implications as well inheritance tax wise...I think because I don't know Texas law or that part of the Federal code that well.

The fact that JJ took care of his "family" money-wise did not surprise me at all.

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..