Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 10,995 Words
  • 1,961 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 20. Can You Feel the Love?

How about we get our boys out of the hospital? How about we have our family grow even more? After all the drama, I figured it would be nice to have a sweet chapter. Enjoy!
-Geoff

As we were driving down Exposition Blvd., JJ told me to slow down, and he pointed to the house that was for sale. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it. In a neighborhood of large traditional homes, here was a two-story contemporary home that took my breath away! JJ was beaming at my reaction. “Pretty much perfect, huh? I’ve always thought of you guys every time I drove by. It’s the newest home on the street. It was built by a wealthy Japanese couple for their sons who were attending UT. The sons graduated this summer and have returned home to take over their father’s company.”

I asked them how long the house had been listed, and they said they plan to list it in two days, but we have permission to look at the place and beat the listing if we wanted to. I couldn’t wait to see it!

We soon pulled into JJ’s house and made our way into the living room. Zach and JJ took my hand and led me into the dance studio. Zach started unbuttoning my shirt.

“A wonderful man lying in the hospital asked that we take away some of the stress burdening the man he—and we—love more than life itself. This afternoon is all about you, Jason Richardson. You don’t get to do a thing. You are going to be completely serviced by two incredibly horny boys who love you very, very much.”

JJ went in and turned on the sauna as Zach continued undressing me. I was standing in the middle of the dance studio in just my briefs. Zach got on his knees and began to chew on my hard cock through the fabric. “Oh, Zach. That’s amazing!” As Zach worked his magic. JJ stood behind him and slowly stripped off his clothes, sensuously running his hands up and down his taut body as more skin and muscle were exposed. Damn, that is one sexy boy!

Once JJ was completely nude, he took over for Zach as his boyfriend stood up and repeated the slow and sexy strip-tease. My briefs were now soaked from Zach’s—and now JJ’s—oral worship of my throbbing cock. Both boys now stood before me, completely nude, their smooth skin glistening in the sunlight that poured into the room. I loved the contrast of their bodies. JJ’s fair skin and taut muscles, flowing blond, curly hair, and a small patch of trimmed, blond pubic hair resting above his bouncing cock.

On the other hand, Zach had dark, olive skin, completely smooth, and the muscle definition of a young man who spent hours in the gym. He was completely shaved from his neck to his toes, with the only hair on his body being the close-cropped, gelled black hair on his head. His thick cock was pointing up at a 45-degree angle, and the head glistened with pre-cum.

Both boys stood in front of me, and we engaged in a hot and prolonged three-way kiss. Our tongues were dancing together. Their hands were roaming all over my trembling body, and both of their cocks were rubbing up and down my abs.

When the kiss was finally broken, they both kissed their way down either side of my neck, and each landed on a hard nipple. They sucked and gently chewed on my nipples, sending shockwaves through my entire body. My moans began to run into each other, so there was a non-stop sound coming from deep within me as they worked their way down my body and began licking the ridges of my abs.

The boys finally made their way to my spit-soaked briefs and then slowly lowered them, freeing my throbbing eight-inch cock that was covered in a blend of spit and precum. I stepped out of my briefs as each boy took and hand and led me into the sauna. The dry heat of the sauna felt terrific as it wrapped around my body like a warm blanket. The boys surrounded me once again, and we shared another hot and passionate kiss.

They slowly made their way down my body once again, repeating the stops at my nipples and abs. JJ and Zach then knelt facing each other and began to kiss each other deeply—their kiss surrounding my raging cock. Together they continued their kissing up and down my cock, and the combination of their lips and hot tongues began to send me over the edge.

Both boys could feel I was about to blow my load, so they left my cock and moved me over to the upper bench of the sauna for some more kissing and caressing. Zach leaned over to me and said, “You’re going to blow a load down my throat while JJ eats out your ass—but that’s just the end of act one. No intermission. Get ready for a second act you’ll never forget!”

With that, I slid my now hot and sweaty ass to the edge of the bench, and JJ began working my tight rosebud with his incredible tongue. I was about ready to blow thinking about Zach and his talented throat. No one has ever blown me as well as that hot boy, and my cock was spewing rivers of precum at the thought.

The next thing I knew, Zach was feasting on my precum and using it to lube his magic throat. Without warning, he took my entire eight inches into the deepest part of his throat as he began an incredible swallowing/sucking movement. I swear to God, he had me whimpering like a toddler, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I would blow my load.

As soon as my balls drew up for my mind-blowing orgasm, JJ removed his tongue and shoved a finger deep into my ass—landing right on my prostate. Zach pulled his mouth up, so just the head of my cock was in his mouth. “Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Here it comes, Zach! Ohhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhh!! Fuuuuuuuuuck!”

Before I had a chance to catch my breath, Zach took his mouthful of cum and let it spread all over my cock. JJ pulled his finger out of my ass and immediately impaled himself on my hard cock while kissing me deeply. Zach took the remaining cum from his mouth and covered his thick cock with it. Before I knew it, he was pushing deep into my still throbbing ass. In less than a minute, I was fucking and being fucked full-force by my two best friends.

Sweat from the heat of the sauna was pouring from us, and our bodies were slick and gliding against each other. It was the most amazing feeling I’ve ever had. I never completely came down from the first orgasm. I was still whimpering into JJ’s mouth as he kissed me non-stop while riding my cock. Zach was fucking me in the same rhythm JJ was riding and tweaking my sweaty nipples. I was entirely in sensory overload. JJ breathlessly leaned into me and whispered, “Baby, look down and open your mouth!” He leaned back and kissed Zach with abandon just as his beautiful cock exploded with rope after rope of hot, scalding cum. That sent my orgasm that never seemed to stop into overdrive once again as I filled his ass just as Zach filled my pulsing ass with his hot seed.

Holy shit! It just felt like I had a 10-minute orgasm. I can honestly say that there is nothing like making love with Johnny, but that was the most intense, wild sex I have ever had in my entire life. It took the three of us several minutes to catch our breath as we leaned back on the bench.

“What—was—that? Jesus Christ, boys—I don’t think I’ll ever be able to walk again. Did you guys have that choreographed?

Zach had a huge grin on his face. “We planned it all out while you were up visiting Daniel.”

“Yeah, I felt like some kind of perv talking about how we were going to blow your mind, sitting in the hospital lobby in front of Mickey Mouse and Sponge Bob, but hey—I’m glad you liked it.”

“Like it? That was fucking amazing—hell, that was the most intense sex I’ve ever had in my life—and I can’t wait for Johnny to experience that! Shit, I had a ten-minute orgasm!”

Zach laughed, “I knew it would be intense, but I had no idea it would be like that! The three of us kissed again and stepped out of the sauna.

We went right into the shower and rinsed off when JJ shouted, “Pool!” We quickly dried each other off and ran through the dance studio, out the patio doors, and jumped right in to the pool.

When we all came back up to the surface, we kissed again. When I looked up, I saw a beautiful Hispanic boy with hair nearly as long as Johnny’s sitting on the chaise lounge at the other end of the pool. His eyes were wide open, like a deer in headlights. He was also completely naked and holding a very hard seven-inch cock. I whispered to Zach and JJ, “Guys, we’re not alone!

The boys looked in the direction I was pointing. Zach shouted, “Alex! Is it Friday?”

“Yes, Zach. I’m sorry, I could see the three of you through the glass brick in the shower, and it just turned me on so much! Then you came running out here and scared the shit out of me!”

JJ leaned in to me, “That’s our pool boy. He’s really good at his job, and we usually reward him with our cocks, but I don’t think we have it in us today. I totally forgot it was Friday!”

Zach called out to the boy, “Don’t worry about us. Why don’t you finish what you had started?” I was standing between the boys looking at the hot boy with the still-hard cock.

Zach leaned into me and whispered, “Let’s have a little fun!”

I whispered back, “I can’t do anything with the boy. I don’t know him! That’s not what Johnny and I had agreed on.”

“We’re not going to do a thing except give him something to look at while he finishes himself off.”

I smiled as Zach called out, “Alex, do you like what you see?”

“Yes.”

“You should have seen the three of us in the sauna, Alex. Our friend was sitting on the bench, and JJ was riding his huge cock, bouncing up and down.” I could see our visitor breathing heavier as he resumed his stroking. Zach and JJ started walking the three of us to the shallow end of the pool, exposing more and more of our bodies to the horny pool boy. “Doesn’t that sound hot, Alex?”

“Yes.”

By then, our semi-hard cocks were now above the surface of the water. Zach cupped my eight inches in his hand. “That’s right, Alex. This cock was buried deep in Mr. JJ’s hot little ass. And guess where my thick cock was, Alex?”

“I don’t know, Zach. Where was your thick cock?”

“Oh, Alex—it was buried deep inside our friend. Don’t you love fucking a hot boy while you’re getting fucked at the same time, Alex?”

“God yes!” The panting boy was watching and listening to Zach as we stepped out of the pool.

JJ took over. “Alex, baby—would you like to do that next week? Would you like Zach to fuck your tight little hole while you push your pretty cock deep inside me?”

I couldn’t help but smile as Alex shouted yes as five ropes of hot cum splashed up onto his face and into his gorgeous hair. Finally, two or three more shots covered his chest and abs. Zach leaned over to the boy and scooped up some of his cum with his thumb. He tasted it, “Mmmmm. I can’t wait for next week!”

Zach led us back into the house, and we left the spent pool boy in the chaise. JJ shouted back, “We’ll see you next week, Alex. Be ready!”

We walked back into the dance studio, gathered our clothes, and got dressed. “Boys, I don’t know what just happened, but I just had two brand new experiences today. Johnny’s going to be sooooo jealous!”

Zach just laughed. “Yeah, this was definitely an afternoon of hotness!”

We piled into the SUV as we needed to run to the mall and grab some pajamas and a bathrobe for Johnny. Since he would be there for at least a few more days, I wanted him to be comfortable.

We made the quick trip, and I got him some nice silk pajamas, a light silk bathrobe, and some slippers with good rubber traction for his walks up and down the hallways. I picked up the same for Cade as he would be walking soon as well.

By the time we got back to JJ’s, it was time to head up the hill to see the new house. I had charged up the phone so that I could make a video tour for Johnny and Cade.

The house sat on top of a hill. I liked that it was perched atop a beautifully landscaped rock garden that consisted of many different levels. The driveway was circular, with an extension that made its way to the back of the house. The house had the appearance of several cube-like modules that had been strategically placed together in stacks. The exterior was a medium gray stucco with black trim. The inside of the circular drive was a more traditional lawn.

We pulled into the driveway and parked behind the realtor. We all shook hands and introduced ourselves. He introduced himself as Edward Rivera.

Edward said he had seen the news reports about our ordeal and asked about Johnny and Cade. I told him they both were recovering quite nicely and mentioned I wanted to make a video of our tour so they could see the house as well. He was happy to oblige and proceeded to let us into the house.

The front doors were a pair of heavy frosted glass panels set inside a black wooden frame. As soon as we walked in, I was impressed with the beautiful open design. The entry foyer was rather large, with a coat closet on one side and a half-bath on the opposite side. The entrance opened into a massive great room that was two steps lower than the foyer.

The great room was two stories high with floor-to-ceiling glass that opened out into a beautifully landscaped backyard. In the center of the back windows was a stunning free-standing fireplace wrapped in beautiful gray granite. The right side of the great room featured a stunning open kitchen with matching granite countertops. The kitchen was more than double the size of the one we had in the loft.

As you walked into the great room, there were matching open-style staircases that went to a bridge-like catwalk to upstairs rooms. The catwalks extended to the back of the great room windows, and each had a door that opened out to a balcony that overlooked the backyard. The balcony ran across the back of the house and went to a door at the end of the other catwalk.

Off to each side of the great room were identical master suites. That made perfect sense since the previous residents were brothers. The master suites were quite spacious, with huge walk-in closets. They each had marble baths with large Jacuzzi tubs and spacious multi-head showers. There was a toilet and a European-style bidet in each of the master baths.

Edward took us up the steps on the kitchen side of the house. The first room was a library. The walls were lined with bookshelves, and I noticed several ports built into the walls. Edward said the entire house was wired for internet and cable.

He then opened a small closet in the corner. It looked like a communications center of some sort. He explained that each room had a voice-activated security and intercom system. There was a note on the inside of the door with the name of the company that had installed the system. They would be able to train the new owners on the operation once the sale of the house was complete.

We walked back out onto the catwalk and went into the next room. Oh my! It was a beautiful media room with seating for eight people, a wet bar, a half-bath, and a small kitchen at the back. The room had an HD projection video system that covered the entire wall at the front of the room. I was pleased that the seating and the projection system were included with the home.

We went back out onto the catwalk and took the door out to the connecting balcony. I was utterly taken aback by the view below. The patio was black slate, and it wrapped around a black pool wrapped around a matching hot tub. At the opposite end of the pool was a single-story building lined with glass and open to the pool. I couldn’t wait to see it! The entire back of the property was heavily wooded and appeared to be completely private. Even from the balcony, I couldn’t see the neighbors’ houses. That was a huge plus in my book!

We continued to the other end of the balcony and re-entered the house on the second catwalk. This side of the house featured two nice-sized bedrooms with a full connecting bath. It was perfect for Cade—and possibly Daniel.

Edward then took us back downstairs and out to the backyard and patio. To the right side of the patio was a free-standing, three-car garage. It was connected to the house by a covered walkway that led to a wet room off the kitchen. The pool was stunning, and the pool house was a dream-come-true! It featured changing rooms on either end and in the center, a fully equipped gym. The owners left all the equipment to be included in the sale of the house!

Edward finished the tour and asked me what I thought. I told him I loved the house and thought it was exactly what we were looking for. Of course, I had to show the video to Johnny so we could make the decision together.

The hard part was next. How much were they asking for this beautiful home? Edward answered without batting an eye, “The property will be listed at $1.4 million.” I mustered all my theatre training not to react.

He asked if we would have any difficulty with the financing, and I told him if we decided to make an offer, it would be in cash. Edward apparently did not have any theatre training as he had difficulty hiding his surprise. Here were three young men who were telling him that they were prepared to pay cash for this amazing property.

As we made our way back out to the front of the house, Edward handed me a packet with specifics on the house, along with photos and floor plans. I was already in love with it, and Edward made sure we all had his business card. When we climbed into the SUV, I looked over at JJ. “You guys were awfully quiet during that tour. Did you not like the house?”

“Zach and I didn’t want to influence your opinion on the house. Besides, we have been here before.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Oh? Do tell!”

“JJ and I met the boys while running one morning. It was a Saturday, and they didn’t have any classes, so they invited us in. Let me just say those Japanese boys are into some seriously kinky shit!”

“Oh yeah. In fact, they were the ones that taught us how to give you that ten-minute orgasm.” I smiled and told the boys that if they talked to them anytime soon to be sure to thank them from the bottom of my heart!

About twenty-five minutes later, we were pulling up to the hospital again. Our first stop was to Cade’s room. He was ecstatic! They had changed his cast to one that stopped just before his elbow, and that allowed him greater movement. I handed him a bag with the new pajamas, bathrobe, and slippers. He was happy to be able to get out of the drafty hospital gown. The three of us were surprised to see him get out of the bed and walk into the bathroom to change. He moved slowly and had a bit of a limp as he favored the leg used for the bone graft.

In no time at all, he came out of the bathroom in his new sleepwear. He loved two things. The first was the feel of silk on his bare skin, and the second was that we found everything in purple, his favorite color. We sat and chatted for about ten minutes when a nurse came in and told Cade that they had taken his dinner into this father’s room. We slowly made the short trip down the hall as Cade was still unsure of his footing.

We walked into Johnny’s room and found him sitting in a chair with his tray-table in front of him. There was a second chair with a table set up for Cade. The three of us sat on the bed as our boys enjoyed their hospital food. I felt bad for both of them. The food looked terrible, and I’m sure it didn’t taste much better.

While eating, Johnny looked up and smiled. “How was your afternoon, Jason?”

I wiggled my eyebrows and winked at my lover. “I can’t wait to tell you all about it! But I will tell you that I went to the children’s hospital and paid a visit to Daniel.” Cade looked up from his tray and asked who Daniel was. I knelt down in front of him and explained the situation without going into the more intricate details.

Cade looked at Johnny with tears in his eyes. “We have to help Daniel, Papa. He must be so scared right now. I know what it’s like to lose your mom.” Johnny looked up at me and asked me what I was thinking.

“Well, this is a decision that we have to make as a family—and we all have to be on board before we can do anything. But after spending time with Daniel, I think we should let Judge Alvarez know that we would be willing to take him in as our foster son.”

An excited Cade asked what a foster son was, and I explained that he would live with us and be a part of our family until a decision could be made about his future. “So, that means Daniel would be my big brother?? Wow! He can share my room with me if he wants. That will be so cool!”

I had to laugh at Cade’s enthusiasm. Johnny just shook his head while Zach and JJ just sat back and chuckled.

I told both Johnny and JJ that we would probably have to find a different place to live because not only would Daniel be living with us, but Margaret would also need to be there to help take care of him. Cade looked concerned as he asked where we would move to.

“Well, I looked at a house this afternoon.” I pulled out my phone and started the video. Both Johnny and Cade would let out a “wow” or a “cool” with every new room. When Johnny saw the gym, he had a massive grin on his face. Cade liked the media room the best and loved the idea of having a room connected to Daniel’s. We all thought the second master suite was a perfect guest room and would be an ideal place for Margaret while she was there.

Speaking of Margaret, I asked Johnny where the ladies were. He told me that they had gone back to the hotel and decided to have dinner there as they too didn’t care for the hospital food. “Gramma is bringing me cheesecake!”

Johnny asked where the house on the video was located. I told him it was up the hill from JJ and Zach’s, and before Johnny could comment, Cade jumped in with, “We have to live there! It’s so cool!”

I asked Johnny what he thought, and he said he loved the house. I told him the price, and he barely batted an eyelid. He suggested I call Edward and see if there are any other offers on the house and if there were, we should offer the asking price and get the ball rolling.

I did just that. I called Edward, and he said there was another offer of $1.25 million. I told him what Johnny had suggested, and he said that if we really wanted the house, that would probably be the way to go. I told him that we would officially make a cash offer for the asking price. JJ and Zach were beaming.

Next, I called Judge Alvarez and told her that we had decided to do whatever it took to take Daniel into our family. She was thrilled and said she would call Mary Warner.

I handed Johnny the bag with his new pajamas, bathrobe, slippers, and he was greatly relieved. He said he would change into them before he settled in for the night. About five minutes later, my phone rang. It was a very happy Mary asking me if I could meet her at Daniel’s room. She was heading over there to check on him. I told her I could be there within thirty minutes. JJ and Zach said they would stay with the boys until I got back. I kissed all four of my boys goodbye and soon found myself heading north on the interstate to the children’s hospital.

When I got there, I checked in at the front desk and made my way up to Daniel’s room. I knocked on the door and found Mary with a smiling boy. “Jason! Is it true? Am I really going to be living with you—and Cade—and Mr. Johnny?”

“Yes, Daniel. If that’s what you would like, we would love to have you join our family! I’d hug you, but I don’t want to hurt you!” I did lean down and kissed him on the forehead.

Mary was quite pleased. “I wish all my cases took care of themselves this easily! Mimi was a great help. Everything was approved in record time.”

She pulled out a folder filled with paperwork and asked that I take this over to Johnny and look over it with him. She asked us not to sign anything until the three of us discussed all the details. “I will now leave you gentlemen alone so you can spend some quality time together. And thank you again, Mr. Richardson. I feel quite good about this!”

She left the room, and I looked down at Daniel. Through his wired jaw, he smiled and thanked me. I caressed his cheek and told him that we were thrilled he was going to be a part of the family and that Cade was especially excited that he was going to have a big brother. “I’ve always wanted a little brother, too! I love Cade to death, and he’s better than I ever dreamed of!”

I took Daniel’s hand in mine. “I want you to know that even though we can’t change the things that have happened, Johnny and I promise that we will do everything we can to make sure that you have a wonderful, happy, loving family for as long as you want to be with us. You are a wonderful young man, and I couldn’t be happier that you’ll be with us.”

Daniel looked up at me, blinking away tears—this time from happiness. “I had a dream last night, and my mom was in it. She told me she was with me and that everything was going to be alright. She knew.” I took Daniel’s hand and brought it to my lips. He looked up and softly said, “Thanks, Mom. You were right!”

The next several days were filled with visits to the hospitals, lunch and dinner with Caroline and Margaret, purchasing a new home, and preparing for our big move. On Monday morning, I pulled up to St. David’s Episcopal Church for Sam’s Memorial Service.

As I was walking up to the church entrance, JJ and Zach were already there. The three of us walked in and took a seat about six rows from the front. It was a lovely service with a beautiful eulogy given by his son and daughter. It was nice to see his ex-wife sitting with the family, supporting their children.

After the service, I finally made myself go to the office to catch up on email and messages, at the very least. When I walked in the lobby doors, Margaret (our volunteer coordinator) was sitting at the reception desk. She stood up and gave me a big hug. “I’m so glad to see you, Jason! I’m even happier the boys are doing well!”

“Thank you, Margaret. Have you been holding down the fort while I was out?” She looked at me with a slightly cocky smile. “Of course I have, just like I do when you’re here!”

We both laughed, and I told her I would be in my office catching up. She told me she had been handling all the calls of support and concern and would continue to so I could work in relative quiet. She assured me she would put important calls through.

Fortunately, the end of summer is a relatively quiet time at the theatre, and I didn’t have too much to catch up on. The first email I saw was from Kenny Baker’s agent wanting to finalize arrangements for his arrival to Austin. Rehearsals for Footloose began in just three weeks! I sent a quick email back explaining why I had not been able to get back to him sooner. I told him that as per his contract, he had the suite at Omni, and a car would be provided for his use.

Once I sent the email, I got on my cell and dialed Kenny’s private number. On the third ring, he answered. “Jason! It’s so good to hear from you!”

“Hi Kenny, you have no idea how good it is to hear your voice! Are you ready for your trip to Austin?”

His voice got quieter as he said, “You have no idea. I think I’ve been jerking off three times a day thinking about you and Johnny and the fun we had at the W! By the way, I’m so sorry to hear about the shooting, but I am glad to hear they are doing well. I called Margaret at the theatre pretty regularly, and she filled me in on everything.”

“I don’t know what I would do without that woman! She brings the order to my life I desperately need.”

“So, I know the boys will be home soon, and you are going to be running around like crazy taking care of them on top of the rest of the craziness in your life. If you’d like, I can come down a week or two earlier to help out however I can and ease some of the load.”

“Really? There’s no need to—”

“Jason, you and Johnny mean a lot to me. I’ll come down and do whatever you need.”

Well, that was an offer I was happy to receive! I explained how much our lives had changed with the arrival of Cade and how it was going to change even more with Daniel and the new house. He was thrilled to hear the news and said that, at the very least, he would help with the move. I told him that JJ and Zach had remodeled their home and had a fabulous guest suite, to which he immediately agreed that he would stay there for the two weeks.

We hung up, and I called JJ to tell him the news. He was thrilled as well. As soon as I hung up my cell, Margaret buzzed me and said that Edward was on line two. He had called to say the owners of the house had made a counter-offer. Apparently, the boys had talked with JJ and Zach and were so excited to be able to help friends of their friends that they knocked the price down to $1.3 million! I guess I owe the boys another session in the sauna!

Edward said he would be getting the contracts drawn up and would overnight them to Tokyo. He would also set up an inspection of the property and make sure there weren’t any hidden problems that would need to be dealt with.

Once we had all the necessary signatures from the owners, they would overnight them back to us, and we would be able to close on the house by the end of the week! It’s amazing how quickly the purchase of a home can go when the banks are left out of the process.

I buzzed through to Margaret and asked her to put out the audition notice for Footloose and emailed her the dates and production calendar so she could handle the details with the actors. After a couple of hours, I had finished up my work and told Margaret that I was heading to the children’s hospital to see Daniel.

A tear came to her eye as she looked up at me and said, “That poor, dear boy! I fear what’s to become of him now that his mother is gone and his father is in prison?” I guess she wasn’t in the loop on everything that was going on in our lives!

I told her that Johnny and I were becoming his foster parents and that he was now a part of our family. She dabbed her eyes and said, “Now I know there is a God—and the two of you are His angels on Earth. Every time I turn around, you boys are doing something wonderful and changing the lives of the people around you.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t go that far, Margaret!” I was actually blushing.

“No, Jason. It’s true. It’s not just the way you do good things. It’s more than that. You treat every single person who walks into this theatre with a special kind of care and respect that no one ever saw from Simon.

“You have changed the culture of this place. People are walking around with smiles. People talk to each other about their lives and their dreams. Everyone is thrilled to be a part of this world you are creating here!”

“Wow! I had no idea!”

“And that’s what makes you so wonderful—you just do it without thinking about the results or consequences. Now go and take care of your boys. Get them home!”

I was floating on air as I walked into the hospital. When I got up to the fifth floor, I found Johnny and Cade walking with Caroline and Margaret. The boys were walking quite well, and they were all smiling and laughing.

When Johnny saw me, he smiled broadly, and Cade slid into my arms. “Daddy! I get to go home Wednesday! Terrence said I was doing good with my physical therapy, and Dr. M. said I could go home Wednesday!”

I bent down and took my son into my arms. “That’s the best news I’ve heard today!”

Johnny walked up to us and bent down. “Be careful, Johnny!”

“I’m fine, baby. Especially since Dr. Marco tells me that I’ll be leaving here with our son!” As tears of happiness filled my eyes, I stood up with a fake bravado and said, “It’s about time! We have a lot of packing to do so we can move this weekend!”

Cade looked up at me with concern. “I don’t know how much I can help with one hand, Daddy.”

I picked Cade up in my arms and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Don’t worry, little man. We’re going to have a crew come to the loft, pack everything up, move it to the new house, and unpack it. All we have to do is tell the movers where we want them to put our things.”

“That was mean, Daddy—but it was kinda funny too. You got me good!”

I looked over at a smiling Margaret and Caroline and said, “Family meeting in Johnny’s room! And that includes you lovely ladies!” We made our way to Johnny’s room. He crawled into his bed, and Cade crawled up and snuggled against him. Margaret and Caroline sat in the two chairs, and I sat on the foot of the bed.

“First, I want to thank you wonderful women for being here and helping our boys get better a lot faster had they not had some good, old-fashioned mothering. I know that the three of us will forever be grateful. Caroline, Johnny tells me you will be going home Friday so you can get back to work. I wish you could stay longer, but we completely understand. JJ has made arrangements for you to fly back on the same plane that brought you here.”

Caroline’s eyes widened. “That’s not necessary, Jason. I can fly back on Southwest.”

“No, it’s already been arranged, and nothing is too good for Johnny’s mother. Now, Margaret has a decision to make. I imagine you are probably tired of living in a hotel.”

“It’s been lovely, Jason. You’ve been far too wonderful to us!”

“Well, we are so thrilled that you will be staying with us to help everyone find their health. I would like you to fly back with Caroline. Zach will accompany you and drive you to your home so you can gather everything you would like to have with you. He’ll then take you back to Phoenix, load up the plane, and bring you back to your new home.”

“I still need to find an apartment!”

“No, that’s been taken care of. As you now know, we are buying a new home. It’s a wonderful house that has two huge master suites. Johnny and I will have one of them, and the other one is for you.”

“I can’t impose on—”

“No, Margaret. You aren’t imposing. You are a part of our family now. We’ve talked about it, and there just isn’t any other option that we can come up with that seems right. Besides, in a short time, Daniel will be moving in, and he’ll need some of your extra-special care.”

“I’m so looking forward to meeting him. Can I go with you the next time you go visit?”

“I’ll talk to Mary. It may not be possible until all the paperwork is completed, but we’ll see.”

I continued, “Now, on top of all the craziness that’s happening, we also have to get the boys ready for school, and I have auditions and rehearsals coming up for the next show at the theatre. The good news is that Kenny, the actor coming in to star in the show, is coming in next week, and he will also be helping us get settled into our new home.”

Johnny looked at me and smiled. “How did you manage that?”

“He offered—actually, he insisted. I think he just wanted an excuse to get away from Hollywood.” I looked over to Johnny and winked as he wiggled his eyebrows and gave me his signature dimpled grin.

“Now, back to the new house. I’ve spoken with Lupe, and she will be happy to continue coming in once a week to do the housecleaning. I’ve also spoken with Zach and JJ, and they’ve made arrangements for Alex to come by on Thursday afternoons to take care of the pool.”

Johnny looked at me and quietly asked if I thought that was a good idea. “I made it clear that we would have some house rules and that the compensation would be strictly in cash.” I winked at Johnny, and he just giggled.

Now, I need to get over to the children’s hospital and check in on Daniel. The boys should be stopping by here while I’m gone. Cade scooted over to me and hugged me. “Tell him I can’t wait for him to come live with us and give him this for me.” He kissed me on the cheek.

“I’m sure he’ll really appreciate that, little man.” I kissed him on the forehead and got up off the bed. I gave hugs and kisses to everyone and left the room.

I arrived at Daniel’s room about a half-hour later. I walked in and found the sixteen-year-old doing what sixteen-year-olds do when they are bored and in bed. He had his iPod earbuds in, and his eyes were closed while he was stroking a rather impressive seven-inch cock. Thankfully he didn’t see me, so I quietly backed out of the room and knocked on the door. I waited a few seconds before opening the door. It was so cute watching him with a flushed face, trying to hide the tent under the blankets.

“Hi, Jason!”

“Hi buddy, you seem to be feeling a lot better today!” I glanced down at the tent and smiled, which caused Daniel to turn scarlet-red. “It’s okay, Daniel. Everyone does it. And the fact that you are doing it tells me you are definitely feeling better and getting back to normal.”

“Oh, God—I’m so embarrassed!”

“Don’t worry about it. I wanted to come by because we have a lot to talk about.”

“What’s wrong, Jason? Did you and Johnny change your minds?”

I took his hand and held it in mine. “No, sweet boy—everything is just fine. I wanted to talk to you about school. Where do you go? What do you do there? That kind of thing, that’s all.”

“Oh, I was scared there for a minute!” He took a deep breath. “I’m gonna be a sophomore at McCallum High School. I’m in the AP program, and I’m on the swim team and the track team. I sing in the choir, but I’m thinking about dropping choir and trying to enter the theatre tech program.”

“What area of tech are you interested in?”

“I love scene design, and after Mr. Johnny’s lighting camp this summer, I think I’d like to learn more about that, too.”

“Well, if you would like, I can talk with Mr. Dunbar. He’s been in several of our shows at the Rosemont, and I’m sure I can help convince him to get you into the program.”

“Don’t take this the wrong way, Jason. But if you would like to give me a recommendation, that would be awesome. But I think I’d rather do it on my own if you don’t mind.”

“Of course I don’t mind! In fact, you’ve made me quite proud! I’m sure you will be able to whatever you set your mind to!”

Daniel started to tear up. “What’s wrong, buddy?”

“Nothing, really. I’m just not used to anyone telling me they are proud of me. I mean, what’s to be proud of? I’m gay and nothing but trouble.”

My heart broke for Daniel as he tearfully tore himself down. “Daniel, I want you to know something. And if I can teach you just one thing in your life, I hope it’s this—A person’s worth in the world is not based on what you are. Instead, it’s based on who you are and how you affect the people in your life.

“I watched you all summer. You showed hundreds of young people what it meant to be a leader. When one of the younger kids got scared and started to cry, who was the first person to take them in his arms and comfort them? If one of the classes began to get a little rowdy or rambunctious, who was the first person to bring order to the chaos? If a student had a breakthrough and sang, or danced, or acted to their true potential—who was the first person to give a hug, or a high five—or a fist bump? The answer is you, Daniel.

“Don’t you realize the profound effect you’ve had on so many young people? Don’t you realize how high you set the standard for all the other counselors? Your sexuality had absolutely nothing to do with any of that. Your sexuality is no more a part of you than the color of your hair or the color of your eyes.”

Daniel was softly crying as she said, “But my mom==he killed her because I’m gay. How can you say all that when it did mean more?”

“Oh, sweet boy. What your dad did had nothing to do with you. It was because he had a closed mind and heart and couldn’t deal with anything that challenged his beliefs. That was his problem, not yours. Yes, he did some terrible things. Those were the choices he made, and he’s going to pay the consequences. You don’t have to.”

“Can you hold me, Jason? Not too hard with my ribs and all—just hold me?”

I gently bent over him and wrapped my arms around his slender body, keeping the pressure to a minimum. He let out a sob. “It’s okay, Daniel. You have a new life and get to start all over again. You get to be a part of our family now. Johnny and I will be there every step of the way. We both care for you so much! Cade adores you. His grandmother is going to live with us and help take care of you.” Just then, my cell phone rang.

I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that it was Mary from CPS. I answered it while still holding Daniel with one hand. She had called to tell me that all the paperwork had been finalized and that we were now the official foster parents of Daniel. She also told me that his father had been required by the court to sign away all parental rights and that Daniel will be with us for as long as we like. I thanked her and hung up the phone.

I looked down at Daniel and kissed him on the forehead. “Well, that was good news! All the paperwork has been completed, and you are officially our foster son—that is, if you’ll have us!”

I smiled at him as he answered with, “More than anything in the world!”

“Good, then you need to get better soon so we can take you to your new home!”

“I love you, Jason. Is that okay?”

“That is so okay, Daniel. We all love you, too! Oh! And Cade wanted me to give you something. I kissed him as requested by Cade and told him how excited he was to have a big brother.

Daniel’s therapist came into the room and said it was time for his session, so I excused myself and told him I’d be by later tonight with a few things to help pass the time. He smiled again through his wired jaw and gave me thumbs up.

That night I had dinner with Caroline and Margaret at the hotel, spent some time with Cade and Johnny, then headed over to see Daniel==bearing gifts. This time, I knocked before walking into the room. I learned from Cade that Daniel had a thing for Tigger, so he had a huge smile when I walked in with a four-foot-tall stuffed orange tiger.

“I heard you like this little fellow!”

“Oh my God, he’s perfect! Thank you, Jason!”

I reached into the first bag and pulled out a set of pajamas, a bathrobe, and slippers—which he greatly appreciated. “Now, I know you must be bored to tears, so Johnny and I decided to give you your welcome home present a little early.” I pulled a new MacBook Pro out of the bag.

“Jason! That’s too much—I can’t take this!”

“Nonsense, Daniel. This is something you can use in school and for entertainment. Cade got a laptop when he came into our family, and you get one, too.”

“But Cade’s really your son. I’m just—just—a foster kid.”

“Daniel, the foster thing is just a legal term. As far as Johnny, Cade, and I are concerned, you are as much a part of our family as any one of us. I never want to hear you discount your worth ever again, okay? Deal?”

“Deal. You know, I’ve been seeing mom in my dreams every night. She keeps holding me and telling me that everything is going to be alright. Maybe I should start believing her?”

“Yeah, everything is going to be alright. For all of us!”

Tuesday morning, I was driving to the hospital to see Johnny and Cade when I got a call from James Harper. He is the attorney from Sam’s office who took on our account. He was quite excellent, extremely attractive, and, as I found out over the weekend, a brilliant gay attorney that Sam had brought into the firm.

It turns out he was the one who set up all the trust funds for JJ, and he was the perfect man to handle the finances for the new home purchase. He told me he had just received the paperwork that had been signed and sent from Tokyo. He said he would like to meet Johnny and me at the hospital so we can finish everything.

Once we closed on the house and signed paperwork to wire the necessary funds to Tokyo, the rest of the week was a whirlwind.

Johnny and Cade were released from the hospital, and we were soon settled in the loft. The movers were set to arrive the next day to begin packing up the house, so we decided to get another suite at the Sheraton next to Caroline and Margaret. I had packed bags for everyone and we loaded into the SUV. Before we went to the hotel, I drove our family to our new home to see it first-hand. I had asked JJ and Zach to meet us there if they wanted to.

When I opened the front door, the three of us were greeted with a huge “welcome home” banner and shouts of “surprise!” from JJ, Zach, Margaret, and Caroline. They had tables and chairs set up on the patio and food from North, our favorite Italian restaurant. We all toured the house again, and we made plans for each of the rooms. Cade was in love with the pool, and Johnny loved having a fully-equipped gym in his backyard.

When we all sat down to the feast on the patio, JJ stood up to make a toast. “I would like just to say that we are here today as proof that good things happen to good people. Jason, Johnny—you have had such a profound effect on so many lives, and through all the adversity of the last weeks, we find ourselves in this beautiful home, soon to be filled with this beautiful family. Guys, we all love you more than any of us ever believed it was possible to love anyone. Welcome to the neighborhood!”

“Here, here!” Everyone raised their glasses of iced tea and took a sip. Johnny stood up. “JJ and Zach, I would first like to thank you for your generosity that helped to make all this possible. But our love for you goes so much further than that. You guys are our family. And the three of us adore and appreciate you both more than words can ever express. Mom, I never in my life dreamed that any of this was possible. But you always believed that wonderful things would happen in my life. But even more, you opened your heart to my beautiful son, my amazing hus—wait a minute.”

Johnny then got down on one knee and took my hands in his. “Jason Richardson. I had a lot of time to do a lot of thinking and soul-searching over the past week, and I made a decision. We have been blessed with so much in our lives—including life itself. Our family will be complete in a couple of weeks when Daniel joins us. I took a little gamble and booked flights for three weeks from now for our family, moms, Margaret, JJ, and Zach to spend some time in New York. I also booked a church so I can finally make you my legal husband—if you say yes, of course.”

I was in shock! I couldn’t stop smiling—or crying. I looked into Johnny’s eyes and said the only thing I could. “Yes, my love.” We kissed and were soon joined by Cade.

Johnny then stood up and said, “Now that we’ve taken care of that—where was I? Oh yeah, I was thanking mom for opening her heart to the two most important men in my life!”

He looked at Margaret. “Margaret. I know this has been a tough week for you. I am so impressed and grateful for your courage and strength. You have formed an unbreakable bond with our son—your grandson. You have, while barely knowing us, allowed us to bring you into our family. I can’t begin to tell how thrilled we all are that you have agreed to stay on for a while and help the three of us, but especially Daniel. That means the world to us. To my amazing—and growing—family!”

“Here! Here!” Margaret then stood up with tears in her eyes. “I have thanked God several times a day for bringing my beautiful grandson into my life. But over the last several days, I have seen the most beautiful expressions of love from Jason and Johnny. What surprised me the most is that I have never experienced love like I have over the past week. I think we all hear about unconditional love, but for the first time in my life, I can truly say that I now know what that is. For that alone, I will be forever grateful.”

Our party wrapped up about thirty minutes later, and we all said our goodbyes. When we got into the SUV, I asked Johnny and Cade how they were feeling. They were both a bit on the tired side, so I headed to the hotel and got us checked in. I got my boys into bed, and they quickly fell asleep for a nice afternoon nap. I went out into the sitting room, booted up my laptop, and started looking for a couple of bedroom options for Daniel. I found a nice, modern bedroom set at Rooms to Go and another, more traditional one at Macy’s. I decided to email the choices to Daniel so he could pick what he wanted. I had thought about IKEA, but the thought of assembling all that furniture caused me to panic.

He emailed me back about ten minutes later and decided on the Rooms to Go set. It was a modern sleigh bed in dark cherry with a lovely dresser, armoire, and a set of nightstands. They also had a matching desk which would be perfect. I’m going to take JJ and Zach up on their offer and let them finish off the extras such as lamps, pictures, posters, etc.

I finally closed my laptop and settled in to catch a rare episode of “Ellen,” and about five minutes into the show, the door to our bedroom opened, and out walked Johnny in his sexy 2Xist trunk briefs. His huge cock was nearly hard and formed a nice bulge that wrapped over to his hip. He still had staples from his wounds. “Hi, sexy man. Come sit with me.” He joined me on the sofa and leaned into me with his head on my shoulder. “Did you sleep well?”

“Like a baby! It’s so nice to be out of that hospital!”

I looked down at his crotch and licked my lips. “I miss that monster, too! How long before I can have my way with you, Mr. Breeze?”

“Dr. Marco said I needed to hold off on strenuous activity. I did have to jerk off the other night, and it didn’t set off any alarms. So I guess if you’re gentle, you can have your way with me tonight! Please?”

Johnny turned his head, and we kissed deeply—only to be interrupted by Cade walking out of his room. We broke our kiss before things got out of hand. He worked his way between us and yawned. I ran my fingers through his blond hair and asked him if he slept well. “Yeah, the bed is so comfortable, and there’s no one to wake me up to take my temperature. That’s the best part, I think.”

I suggested they get dressed so we could meet Caroline and Margaret for dinner, and Cade suddenly came to life. “Cheesecake!” While the guys were dressing, I called the ladies, and we all decided to meet in ten minutes down in the restaurant. My heart soared, having dinner with my guys again. We all had an excellent Caesar Salad that was prepared tableside. Caroline had shrimp scampi while Margaret enjoyed chicken Kiev. Johnny ordered a beautiful filet mignon, and I had the New York strip. Cade had a cheeseburger and fries—and cheesecake.

I noticed they had lasagna on the menu and asked our server if he could get the chef for me. The chef came out, and I explained that we had a son in the hospital with a broken jaw. I had asked if it was possible to puree an order of lasagna so he could enjoy something other than hospital food. He was most agreeable to help us out. Before he left the table, Cade convinced him to puree a slice of cheesecake as well.

After dinner, we all said goodnight to the ladies. I told Margaret that I would take her to meet Daniel in the morning, and she agreed that tonight should be a night just for our family. About forty-five minutes later (damned Austin traffic!), we were walking into Daniel’s room at the children’s hospital. Cade was the first one in the room. “Hi, big brother!”

He leaned over and kissed Daniel on the cheek. “Little bro! Dang, it’s good to finally see you!” He looked up and saw Johnny. “Mr. Johnny! They let you out, too!”

“Yes, they did! I told them I had to visit my new son, and they had no choice but to release me! And please, we get to figure out something other than ‘Mr. Johnny’ to call me!”

“What do you want me to call you?”

“That’s completely up to you, Daniel.”

Cade chimed in with, “I call him Papa and him Daddy!”

Daniel thought for a while, then made his decision. He looked at Johnny and said, “You’ll be Pop.” He looked at me and said, “You? You’ll be Dad. Is that alright?”

I smiled and bent down and kissed him on the forehead. “That’s perfect, son!”

Daniel smiled as big as he could with his jaw being wired. “Hey, what smells so good?” Cade told him we brought him some dinner from the restaurant and that the chef ground it up so he could eat it through a straw. He had added some olive oil to the lasagna so it would go through the straw a bit easier, and Daniel finished it off a lot faster than I thought he would be able to. Cade then proudly presented him with a container of pureed cheesecake and said that it was from him.

Daniel was so happy to have something to eat other than the liquid mush from the hospital. We had a wonderful visit, and it was so nice to see how well Daniel was going to fit in with our family. After an hour, the three of us headed back to the hotel and settled in to a movie.

Cade picked Jungle Book and only made it about halfway through before falling asleep nestled between his dads. I scooped the boy up in my arms and carried him to bed. After tucking him in, I walked out and found the living room dark and the television off.

Johnny called me from the bedroom. “Get in here, mister! We have some major sex to catch up on! I walked into the bedroom to the beautiful sight of my man lying completely naked on the bed with his towering pole waiting for me.

I quickly shed my clothes and joined my lover on the bed. “God, I’ve missed having you with me every night,” I said before I kissed him deeply. I worked my way down his neck and sucked on his nipple opposite his wound.

Johnny ran his fingers through my hair as I savored the taste of his smooth skin. I slowly worked my way down, savoring every ridge and valley of his incredible abs. My cheek would brush against his beautiful cock, and I could feel the heat as it would throb with every touch. I worked my way down to his sensitive area between his thigh and smooth ball sac. I spent a little extra time there sucking and chewing and reveling in the moans from my man. Johnny instinctively opened his legs wider, giving me access to his already tight balls.

I sucked one of his balls into my mouth and rolled it around on my tongue while gently pulling it away from his body. I repeated the treatment on his other ball before working my way to the fleshy mound leading to his ass. I gnawed and sucked at his sensitive spot as he began to buck and thrash about on the bed. Johnny grabbed his legs and pulled them up to his chest, inviting me to work his twitching rosebud.

I could only comply as I began flicking my tongue across his tight hole. I grabbed each cheek in my hands and opened him up even more so I could bury my face deeper as I began to tongue and chew my lover’s sweet ass. I was soon working my tongue deep inside and began and rhythmic tongue-fucking, which caused more moans and a breathless request to fuck him. I looked up at Johnny and told him there could be no fucking tonight, that I planned on nothing but making love.

“Please, baby! I need to feel you inside me!” How could I turn down my baby?

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube I had placed there earlier, and slicked my dripping cock. I poured more on the head of my cock and applied it to Johnny’s ass by gently rubbing it across his spit-soaked hole. I placed my cock’s mushroom at the entrance and paused. Johnny tried to push back, and I stopped him. “Easy lover, there’s no hurry, we have all night. Let’s go nice and slow and savor every feeling.”

As I was talking to him, I slowly applied pressure as my cockhead eased inside. “Ohhhh, that feels so good, baby!” He moaned as I slowly entered his hot and silky ass. Johnny began working the muscles of his ass, gently pulling me in inch by inch. I sat back on my haunches, and Johnny wrapped his legs around my lower back. His eyes rolled back as my cock hit his deep spot. “Yesssssssss, Jason! Fill me with your beautiful cock!”

I began to slowly ease my cock in and out in a slow and sensual pace. Johnny used his muscles to milk my shaft as I continued my steady movement. After five minutes or so, I knew I wouldn’t last long. My balls began to pull up, and my cock began to expand. A low, guttural moan escaped from the deepest part of my being as I began to fill my lover with rope after rope of my searing seed.

As I began to come down from my intense orgasm, I reached down and pulled his huge cock from the pool of precum that had gathered on his stomach. I could lower my head over the first two inches of his cock while still inside him and savored the taste of his honey-sweet precum. As I bobbed up and down on the massive cock in my mouth, I began squeezing and pulling on his balls with one hand—while stroking the lower part of his cock with the other.

It took less than a minute for my lover to yell out as he released his load into my mouth. I couldn’t swallow fast enough as his massive load began to leak out of my mouth and down his hot shaft. My semi-hard cock eased out of his ass as I began to clean his length of the cum that had leaked out. I eased my way up to my lover’s face so that we could kiss and share the remnants of his load.

I asked Johnny if he was okay, and he just smiled up at me and told me he had never been better. I lay back on the bed as Johnny placed his head on my chest. I gently ran my fingers through his hair.

“I love you, Johnny Breeze.”

“I love you, Jason Richardson.”

It felt so good to have my lover back in my arms. We both sighed deeply and were soon in a deep and content sleep.

Awwww. Anyone need a visit to the dentist for all the cavities caused by that sweetness? LOL
Now we need to get our boys into their new home (which is a real house I visited for a party) and we need to get Daniel out of that damned hospital! I really like the dynamics of the Richardson-Breeze family with the addition of Daniel.
Now... what's going to happen when our mostly-straight-except-when-it-comes-to-Jason-and-Johnny arrives back in town? Yeah... y'all know me too well!
Thanks for all the love and support! I promise--no more tragedies in the story!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 17
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yes, yes, yes, yes!  Johnny and Jason are going to take in Daniel, Johnny and Cade got home from the hospital, they got the house, and the sexy scenes were hot!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

We may be in sugar shock, but at least it’s from natural sweetener - definitely not saccharine. 😏 I tease, but it was an excellent chapter and a nice respite from so much tragedy.

That “stress reduction” scene was hot. Why don’t the pool boys I see ever look like Alex?! 😢

The new house sounds fabulous, but I choked at the price - but not for the reason you might think. In my area, $1.3 million will get you a small fixer around the corner from a 7-Eleven in a transitional neighborhood, IF you win the bidding war.  Austin has a lot to recommend it, except for the sweltering weather, the hellacious traffic (in which I’ve been stuck too many times), and the fact that it’s in Texas. 😉

I love the plot line involving Daniel, and that there can be a happy ending for such a sweet kid who has suffered so much. His story is deeply moving.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, tesao said:

The new house sounds fabulous, but I choked at the price - but not for the reason you might think. In my area, $1.3 million will get you a small fixer around the corner from a 7-Eleven in a transitional neighborhood, IF you win the bidding war.

I wrote this story three years ago. Since that time it seems half the world wants to move to Austin. That house is probably 3-4 million now. And its only going to get worse. Apple is moving its Mac factories from China to Austin. Ugh.

Edited by FlyOnTheWall
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment

A very feel good chapter Geoff - even with the Kleenex moments!!

Thanks again for a great story! 

Was it posted somewhere else three years ago??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, KayDeeMac said:

Was it posted somewhere else three years ago??

Yes, it was. I pulled it a while back and am now doing some major editing and re-introducing it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..