Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 1,958 Words
  • 3,420 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 2. Getting to Know You

How about a little background on Johnny and his POV of meeting Jason?
I had to post the second chapter with the first so I could give you a mini-cliffhanger at the end!
Enjoy!

Johnny’s body was a mass of lean, hard muscle, but his lips were soft and supple. When they touched mine, I felt jolts of electricity pass between us. The feeling so shocked me, I gasped and felt his velvet tongue enter my mouth. As our tongues did their slow and seductive dance, I reached up and took my man’s beautiful face in my hands. He dropped the towel and pressed his hard body against mine.

I gently broke one of the most sensual kisses I have ever experienced. I looked into Johnny’s eyes.

“We really shouldn’t be—"

Johnny put his finger to my lips. “Shhh. I know you’re concerned about being my boss. But it’s okay. Didn’t Simon tell you that it was okay in the card he put with the flowers?”

“What? How did you know about that?”

“Simon is kind of a mentor to me. He took me under his wing when I came to Austin last year. He knew that I was totally attracted to you, and I told him what I hoped for. He told me not to worry about it and that he would let you know that it was okay.”

“Ahh, so that’s what he meant by ‘follow your heart.’”

Johnny stepped back and smiled. He slowly pulled off his tight t-shirt and exposed his perfect pecs with their dark brown quarter-sized nipples. He slowly ran his fingers down the ridges of his sculpted 8-pack (yes, 8-pack) and, while never taking his eyes off me, slowly began to undo the buckle of his belt. One by one, he undid the button-fly of his shorts, exposing the small patch of silky black hair that nestled above the root of what appeared to be a massive cock. “And what is your heart telling you, Jason?”

I stepped toward him and lowered myself to my knees. I gently moved his hands away and undid the last two buttons of his jeans. “That this is way more than a roll in the sack with a hot stud—that there is an almost electric connection between us—that the first time I looked into your eyes, I think you touched my soul.”

I ran my hands along the waist of his jeans, feeling the silky-smooth skin of his tanned hips, and eased his pants to the floor. As I lowered the jeans, I was suddenly smacked in the face by the largest mass of uncut cock I have ever seen. It had to be at least ten or eleven inches—and I could barely fit my hands around the girth. “Holy shit, Johnny. I’ve never seen anything like this!” I caressed the massive tool with my fingers and pulled the tight foreskin back. The head of his cock was covered with his slick and shiny pre-cum. I opened my mouth and rolled my tongue around the purple head--savoring the sweet nectar oozing from his slit. Johnny let out a guttural moan that was so deep it vibrated through his entire body. I swallowed less than half of my lover’s cock before it hit the back of my throat. Before I could let my gag reflex take over, I took a deep breath, relaxed my throat, and swallowed so I could let the rest of him slide down. Soon, my nose was resting against the silky, straight hair of his bush. I breathed in through my nose and relished in the musky smell of my new lover.

When Johnny felt my lips hit the base of his cock, he groaned, “Fuuuuuck! Ooooooh my God!” His legs started to shake as I eased off his cock, and he fell to the floor with me. We were both gasping for air, and he took my face in his hands. “No one has ever done that before. No one has ever taken it all before. Oh, my God!”

I stood up and lifted Johnny to his feet. I gently kissed him again and took his hand as I led him to my king-sized bed. I pulled back the comforter and guided him down onto the bed with me, and we began rolling around with our hard bodies pressed against each other. We were kissing with abandon and passion as I’ve never felt before. Our hands were exploring each other’s backs, shoulders, asses, and anything we could reach while our lips were locked together. Our legs were braided together in a tangle. Our throbbing cocks were rubbing together as we rolled around on the large bed. Our abs were slick with the mixture of our flowing pre-cum. Our breathing was labored, and the sound of our combined moans was some of the most beautiful music I had ever heard!

We stopped rolling around, and I was lying on top of this beautiful man. I broke our kiss and moved my mouth to the side of Johnny’s neck. I gently alternated between kissing and biting and moved down to explore his pecs and nipples with my mouth. He was letting me know where all his special spots were when his moans would be interrupted with sharp and high-pitched gasps. I took his left nipple in my mouth, and it almost immediately hardened to the size of an eraser. When I gently pulled on it with my teeth, my new lover’s body nearly lifted off the bed in excitement. “Ahhhhhh. Jason!” I slid over to the other nipple and gave it equal treatment—getting the same reaction.

I then took my tongue and slid down to run it along the ridges of his chiseled abs that surrounded his massive cock. I avoided it as I moved my mouth down to his balls. They were as sizable as his cock and were drawn up tight inside a smooth, hairless sac. I took one in my mouth and couldn’t believe the size! One ball filled my entire mouth. I gently sucked on it, and my lover gasped again as he opened his muscular legs to give me more access. My tongue found the ridge of skin that led to his ass, and I licked and chewed my way towards my prize.

I grabbed Johnny’s legs and pushed them up towards his chest. He held them in his arms and rolled up, exposing his tight hairless hole to me. I pulled his muscular cheeks apart and lightly touched his puckered slit with the tip of my tongue. “Oh! Oh! Fuuuuuuck!” I rolled my tongue in circles for a bit before I buried my face and plunged my tongue into his incredible ass. I then pushed him up even further so that he was resting on his shoulders. I continued tongue-fucking my doubled-over lover and suddenly heard slurping noises that were not from me. I lifted my head from his ass and looked down. Johnny had at least two inches of his cock in his own mouth. His eyes were practically rolled to the back of his head as he moaned out a muffled, “Don’t stop, baby!”

I went back to his now throbbing hole and plunged my tongue in deeper and deeper. It didn’t take long before Johnny’s moans became louder and more intense. My tongue soon felt the pulsing of his sphincter, and I knew he was filling his mouth with loads of cum. As he finished his orgasm, I gently laid him back down on the bed and slid up to look into his glazed-over eyes. I pressed my mouth to his, and he opened to let my tongue share the load that filled his mouth. Now it was my turn to moan. I’ve never really been a cum junkie, but damn! His juice was thick and velvety and tasted like sweet nectar to me.

We continued kissing for a few minutes when Johnny suddenly flipped me over onto my stomach. He nuzzled his face into my neck and started kissing me with those amazing lips. He then licked and kissed his way down my spine, causing shivers from the sensory overload I was experiencing. He then lifted my hips so that I was up on my knees, and his tongue continued its journey south. My cock was throbbing uncontrollably. It was literally bouncing up and down as he worked his tongue into my ass. Without a doubt, I’m going to have to change sheets tonight as my cock was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum with every bounce. Suddenly, Johnny stopped and moved over to the side of the bed. “Noooo! You can’t stop there!” Johnny looked down at me and just smiled. “Relax, baby. I promise you’re going to like this.”

He reached into the nightstand and pulled out a small bottle of lube. Gun Oil? I know for sure that it didn’t come from one of my boxes. “Umm, Johnny? What’s that doing in my nightstand?”

He looked down at me again with his cocky smile. “I knew what I wanted to happen. What I wanted more than anything to happen. So, I channeled my three months as a Boy Scout and followed the only thing I got out of that experience. Be prepared!”

Johnny poured some of the lube onto his fingers and began to rub it into his ass—causing my cock to twitch again. “Now roll over, mister. It’s time to give you a real Texas welcome.”

I groaned again, but this time it was from the cheesy line. I couldn’t help but laugh a bit, but that laughter came to an end as my Adonis positioned himself over my throbbing eight inches. Johnny grabbed it, aimed it at his tight hole, and slowly eased himself down to the root. The feeling of his silky ass surrounding my cock was amazing, but what totally blew me away was his massive cock was rock hard again! And it was less than five minutes after blowing that huge load!

Johnny began to rock back and forth on my cock until he suddenly threw his head back and groaned. Yeah, he had positioned himself so my cock was rubbing his magic spot deep inside him. He then settled into a slow rhythm as he worked himself up and down on my meat. We were both moaning up a storm, and I knew that I wasn’t going to last long at all, despite just shooting a load in the shower earlier.

Johnny’s cock was slamming down on my abs after each thrust and was again dripping wet. I reached up and started stroking him in the same rhythm he was dancing on my pole. As our moans got louder, Johnny began to thrash about on my cock. “Baby, I’m gonna cum again!”

I raised my head and opened my mouth just in time to catch the first three shots of his sweet cum. While he was shooting into my mouth, the muscles in his ass began milking the load out of my own cock, and I found myself filling my lover with a huge load. “Oh my God, Johnny! Take my cum, baby! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!”

After coming down from the high of one of the most amazing orgasms I can remember ever having, my new lover leaned down and kissed me tenderly. “Welcome home, Jason!” And then we were one.

******

About seven miles away at the Rosemont Theatre, Simon Bradley was sitting at his desk, breathing rapidly and shaking from the orgasm he had just experienced while watching the monitor on his computer. He reached over to the credenza and grabbed some tissue. The 63-year-old man began to wipe up his sticky mess and smiled as he looked back at the monitor, gazing at the image of the stunning Johnny Breeze lying in the arms of his new lover.

What the Hell is up with Simon Bradley? Creepy much? Trust me--he gets a LOT creepier! I love 2-faced antagonists!
Let me know what you think! Now--back to the next chapter of PK!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 9
  • Wow 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Okay so Johnny and Jason got to know each other intimately whilst the creepy Simon watches on his computer. I hate cliffhangers.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, tesao said:

Well!  I resemble resent that.  To quote the late, great Tallulah Bankhead, “I’m as pure as the driven slush!”

Hey! Porn has been one of California’s more profitable industries. I remember enjoying many of William Higgins’ classic tales when I was first Coming Out (before he left California for Prague). It might not be as respected as tech, but it’s at least as law-abiding as the pot industry.
;–)

Link to comment
5 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Hey! Porn has been one of California’s more profitable industries. I remember enjoying many of William Higgins’ classic tales when I was first Coming Out (before he left California for Prague). It might not be as respected as tech, but it’s at least as law-abiding as the pot industry.
;–)

Hey, I was teasing you with tongue firmly planted in cheek.  I’ve long been a supporter of the LGBTQ porn industry!  Now... whoever said tech was respectable?! 😏

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Did you have to spread those cheeks first?
;–)

I’m not as adventurous as you are, I restrict my porn viewing to just a portion of the cis-Gay segment of the LGBTQ+ spectrums. I’ve never watched Lesbian, bisexual, or Transgender porn, much less anything more exotic or unusual. I must admit to having seen some straight porn, but that wasn’t very interesting.
;–)

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Did you have to spread those cheeks first?
;–)

I’m not as adventurous as you are, I restrict my porn viewing to just a portion of the cis-Gay segment of the LGBTQ+ spectrums. I’ve never watched Lesbian, bisexual, or Transgender porn, much less anything more exotic or unusual. I must admit to having seen some straight porn, but that wasn’t very interesting.
;–)

You’re a naughty boy, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.  😏


I have to admit, this is one of the odder but more entertaining conversations I’ve had relative to story reviews. I suppose I use LGBTQ as an umbrella term in a general sense, because I don’t watch L., B, or T porn.  Straight porn is out of the question, unless I’m trying to actively court nausea.  I don’t think Q is a porn genre, per se, though it was an Avenue that some say stole the Tony from Wicked... which leaves us with G!  This really sounds like adult Sesame Street.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 1/20/2020 at 8:10 AM, tesao said:

Well!  I resemble resent that.  To quote the late, great Tallulah Bankhead, “I’m as pure as the driven slush!”

You sure are pure as the driven slush, hunny bunch 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Eww Simon that is just so wrong in so many ways, how is he going to explain himself when they find the camera? 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Bft

Posted (edited)

On 1/20/2020 at 6:01 PM, droughtquake said:

The Muppet Show?
;–)

Avenue Q? I have a mouse mat from the show with Trekkie monster on it that says guys unzip their flies for porn. 🥵

Edited by Bft
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 1/20/2020 at 9:44 AM, tesao said:

whoever said tech was respectable?!

I had a boss years ago, who was of the opinion that all technological development was inspired by pornography.  It was he who, when the company hooked up to the Internet back in the early nineties, gave me access and introduced me to my first gay porn sites with the admonition, "If you think that the company president isn't looking at porn right now, you're sorely mistaken, but you have to promise me that you'll do at least some work, okay?"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

I don't think we should be too hard on creepy Simon because we were all there watching in our mind's eye right along with him.   At least I was and enjoying every gasp, groan, grunt, sigh, giggle and slurp of it!  And for all those who think there can be too much sexual details in a story, all I can say is this isn't one of them!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..