Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 8,220 Words
  • 1,766 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 24. New Family Dynamics

Now that the entire family has settled into their new home, Johnny and Jason find themselves in "parent mode" a lot sooner than either expected. Yikes! They now have a teenage son!
Speaking of that teenage son, Daniel asks his dads if Alex can sleep over for the night. I love how they handle the situation! I hope you do, too!
Enjoy!
-Geoff

JASON

I was just standing at the kitchen island drinking some coffee and checking mail on my phone when I saw it happen. Just like the time when I looked into Johnny Breeze’s eyes for the very first time, Daniel and Alex were trapped in a time-stopping moment and were falling in love. Poor Cade had no idea what was going on and just shook his head as he made his way into the house.

“Cade! How was the tour? Do you think Daniel is going to like it here?”

“Daddy, boys are so dumb!”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I was giving Daniel the best tour of our house, and then he met Alex—and it was like he forgot I was even there. He probably doesn’t even know I left and came inside.” Cade sighed, walked over to the refrigerator, and pulled out the jug of milk. “I need a drink!”

“How about a little chocolate with that milk, Mr. Man?”

“Awesome, that’s perfect!”

I turned around a grabbed the chocolate syrup out of the fridge. As I was stirring the chocolate into Cade’s milk, I looked out to the patio and saw Daniel reach his hand up to Alex’s face and caress it. Alex then leaned into my new son and gently kissed him.

I thought I would want to run outside and put a stop to the nonsense, but instead, a tear came to my eye as I just smiled. I knew that after all Daniel had been through over the last several weeks, he was finally getting the one thing he wanted that I couldn’t give him. I couldn’t be angry. After all, Kenny and I both told him he would know when he looked into his eyes.

“Daddy! Dad!” Cade brought me back from my thoughts. “I think it’s mixed enough, now!”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Here you go.” I handed Cade his chocolate milk.

“So, what’s going on around here?”

Cade hopped up on one of the barstools, facing me and giving me his curious look. “Well, son. It’s kind of hard to explain, but I’ll try my best. Do you remember when your Papa and I told you about the time we met for the very first time?”

“Yeah, you said it was like in the movies.”

“That’s right. When I looked into your Papa’s eyes for the very first time, I knew that he was the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I fell in love with him at that very moment—and I didn’t even know him!”

“So, it’s like when I saw you for the very first time? As soon as I saw you and Papa coming down the escalator at the airport, I knew you were going to be my other daddy.”

“Yeah. Just like that, Cade. And just so you know, I fell in love with you the minute I saw you for the first time.”

I looked out to the patio again and couldn’t see Daniel or Alex. “Cade, why don’t you take your drink up to your room and play with your PlayStation? I need to have a word with your new brother.”

“Grown-up talk?”

“Exactly.”

Cade made his way up the stairs as I made my way to the patio. As soon as I got to the sliding glass door, I saw the boys sitting at the table, holding hands and talking. I opened the door, and they immediately dropped each other’s hands. I had to chuckle as I made my way over to the table.

I sat down next to a blushing Daniel. “Jason, I’m sorry, I should be getting back to work.”

“No, that’s okay, Alex. Just relax for a minute. I want to talk to both of you.” Alex began blushing as he sat back down.

I looked over at Daniel and brushed my fingers through his hair. “Daniel, is there something you would like to tell me?”

Daniel slowly looked up at me with tears welling up in his eyes. In a barely audible voice, he said, “It happened. Just like you said it would.”

“What happened, Daniel?”

“Alex. Alex happened.”

I looked over at Alex and smiled.

“What happened, Alex?”

“Daniel. Daniel happened.”

Well, this was going nowhere, and I needed to let them both know they did nothing wrong. “Boys, I saw what just happened. But I need to hear it from you. And you also need to know that no one is in trouble here.”

Daniel was the first to sigh deeply and smile. “Dad, when Cade introduced me to Alex, I shook his hand and looked into his eyes. It felt like electricity was passing between our hands, and everything stopped around me. All I could do was look into his eyes. It was like the longer I looked, the deeper I looked. It was just like what you and Kenny told me could happen.”

I looked over at Alex, who was beaming at Daniel. “Alex? What do you have to say?”

“Jason, I was just working and minding my own business and, the next thing I know, the most beautiful angel was standing in front of me. He looked into my eyes, and I suddenly felt his soul fill me up. If there’s one thing I wasn’t looking for—it was a boyfriend. But now—”

Daniel looked up at Alex. “B-boyfriend? Are you sure?”

“Yes, Daniel. The minute I looked into your eyes, I knew you were the boy I would be with—for the rest of my life. That is if you’ll have me.”

“Alex, I think I would like that more than anything in the world, but I really want to take time to get to know you before we—well, you know.”

I took that as my cue to have the “talk” I had never prepared myself to have. “Boys, before we go on, there are some things I want to say and make very clear.”

Daniel slumped in his chair, feeling defeated. “Daniel—don’t feel so gloomy. I know exactly how you are feeling about Alex, and I’m certainly not going to stop two people who are falling in love.”

“I’m sorry, Dad. I’m just not used to the grown-ups in my life accepting me and the choices I make. Only—I didn’t choose this. It’s like it chose me.”

“I know, son. But let’s set up a few guidelines, okay?”

“Sure. Okay.” Both boys answered in unison.

“First thing, a young boy is living in this house. I’m not stupid, and I know I can’t stop things from happening, but when and if you decide to take things to other levels, there are two things I must insist on. I need you to make sure that you don’t do anything sexual in front of Cade. A kiss here and there is okay. I would say you can do anything in front of Cade that you see Johnny and me doing. Understood?”

“Yes, sir.” Again, the boys answer me in unison.

“Good, the only other thing I insist on that when you do decide to take this as far as you can physically, then you must never force anything on each other. I get that you are falling in love with each other, and with that love comes the honor and respect you both deserve. Do you understand?”

Daniel looked at me with questions in his eyes. Alex answered with, “Of course, Jason, I will never do anything that might hurt my angel.”

Daniel looked over at Alex. “What do you mean?”

“Daniel, if there’s one thing you will learn about me, I will always be honest with you. I will never hide things from you or tell you a lie. You see, I’ve been pretty active when it comes to sex. I’ve done just about everything two dudes can do. I’m not proud of that, but I can tell you that from this moment on, you are the only one I want to be with—when you’re ready.”

Daniel took Alex’s hand. “Alex, I will tell you that I’ve been with one other guy. We only did oral stuff. He refused to—well, you know—because he wanted me to save that for the special man who will come into my life. Is that you? I think so—I hope so—but we’ll both know for sure once we get to know each other better.”

“Okay, boys. I think we’re clear on what needs to happen. And I’m glad you are both looking forward with your brains. If you are both honest with each other and are respectful of Cade, I think everything is going to be just fine.”

Alex looked at his watch and said, “Look, I need to finish up here and get on over to JJ and Zach’s place.”

“Excellent. Alex, go ahead and put up the equipment, and I’ll have your check inside. Daniel, can you go talk to Cade? He was a little upset that he got ignored at the end of the tour he was giving you.”

“Oh my gosh! Cade! I need to talk to him! I don’t want my new little brother mad at me on my first day here!”

I got up from the table to go inside. “Daniel, just say goodbye to Alex and then take care of your brother, okay?”

As I walked to the house, I could see in the reflection on the door that Alex and Daniel were kissing each other. As I turned around to close the door, they were exchanging phone numbers.

I smiled and went back into the kitchen for another cup of coffee—this time with some Bailey’s. While I think I handled that talk rather well, I needed a drink!

I looked up as I heard the sliding door open and close. Daniel came in as Alex was putting up his equipment. Daniel walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. “I’m sorry, Dad. I didn’t mean to cause so much trouble on my first afternoon.”

Johnny walked in just as Daniel was talking. “What happened, Daniel?”

I looked down at Daniel and kissed him on the forehead. “Son, you didn’t cause any trouble at all. You had no idea what was going to happen out there. But I’ll tell you what—why don’t you go upstairs and get Cade. The four of us can clear the air and make everything right, okay?”

As Daniel made his way upstairs to Cade’s room, Alex walked in. “Jason, I’m sorry if I caused any trouble. I—”

Johnny interrupted him, “What just happened?”

“Johnny, it was something wonderful and beautiful. I’ll explain everything.” Then I turned to Alex and handed him his check. “Alex, all I ask is that you be careful with Daniel. You have no idea what that boy has been through over the last couple of months. I’m sure he will tell you about it when he is ready. Just know that his heart is quite tender right now. Please be good to him and take care of him, okay?”

“I could never hurt Daniel. He’s the angel I’ve looked for my entire life.”

I hugged Alex and sent him on his way. I looked up the stairs towards Cade’s room and heard the electronic sounds and shouts as they were playing video games. “Boys, can you come down, please?”

“Just a minute, Daddy!”

“How about you pause the game and restart it when we finish?” In no time, a smiling Cade and Daniel came bounding down the stairs.

I sat next to Johnny, and the boys sat on the sofa opposite us. Cade looked at me with his big eyes and asked what was wrong. “Well, I just wanted to talk about what happened out on the patio, so your Papa knows what’s going on and that everyone understands everything.”

Johnny looked at the boys and then at me. “Will somebody please tell me what happened while I was up in the office?”

Cade decided to take charge. “Papa, do you remember the first time you saw me at the airport in Phoenix?”

“Yes, little one. I saw my beautiful boy for the first time, and my world changed.”

“Mine too, Papa! And do you remember the first time you saw Daddy at the airport?”

Johnny took my hand in his and smiled. “Of course I do. That was the moment I fell in love with the man who would make my life complete.”

“Well, while I was giving my new brother the tour of the house, the same thing happened to him and Alex.”

Johnny looked over to Daniel, who was blushing profusely. “Is that true, Daniel?”

“Yeah. I mean, you and Dad have been so good to me. You’ve given me more than I ever could have dreamed. But the one thing neither of you could give me was that special person I would want to be with for the rest of my life. I mean, Dad and Kenny both told me that one day, when I least expect it, I would look into somebody’s eyes, and I would know I found him—and I’m pretty sure I found him working on your pool.”

Cade elbowed Daniel in the ribs. “Dude—our pool. This is your house, too!”

“But the bad part was, while I was meeting Alex, I totally ignored Cade, and I’m afraid I hurt his feelings.”

“You didn’t hurt my feelings. I was just confused, so I came inside and talked to Daddy.”

Johnny smiled and nodded his head. “Okay, I think I understand everything. Daniel, are you sure about your feelings?”

“Pop, I’ve never felt anything so wonderful as I did when I looked in Alex’s eyes. When we shook hands, it was like electricity was flowing through my whole body. And then, when he kissed me, I thought I was going to collapse and fall into the pool.”

Johnny looked at me and said, “Sounds like the real deal. Doesn’t it, babe?”

He kissed me and then turned his attention back to Daniel. “Now, as far as Cade is concerned. Just remember, we’re all new at this family thing. Neither of you has had a brother before, and just as we adjusted to having a son in our lives, we suddenly have two. While I can’t think of anything more wonderful, I can promise you all of us will make mistakes and maybe even hurt someone’s feelings. All we can do is promise to respect and love each other in the same way we want to be respected and loved. Does that make sense?”

Cade looked at Daniel, then over at Johnny and me. “Well, the cool thing is that everybody has a boyfriend now!”

Johnny had a surprised look on his face. “Everybody?”

“Sure, Papa! You and Daddy, Daniel and Alex, and me and Connor!”

Johnny was smiling when he asked Cade how he knew they were boyfriends. “Because when we kiss, he tells me he loves me, and the last time we had a sleepover, he asked me to be his boyfriend.”

“Is that what you want?”

“Yes, Papa. I was going to ask him the same thing, but he beat me to it.”

My cell rang just at the right time. It was JJ. “Hi JJ! What’s up?”

“Dude! What happened to Alex? He came over to work, and we were waiting for him in the pool, and he turned us down! He told us he found his angel on earth and was going to be faithful to him. He said it’s Daniel.”

“Yes, JJ. That’s exactly what happened.”

“Wow, that’s awesome, I guess—we’re just gonna miss our hot little boy toy!”

“I’m sure you two will survive!” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“So, I was wondering if it would be okay if I invite Alex to our dinner this evening. Cade can invite Connor, too. If we wait until 7:00, Kenny will be done with rehearsal, and he could join us as well.”

“I think that would be great! But let me ask the boys first.” I looked over at the boys on the opposite sofa and asked, “Daniel, JJ would like to invite Alex to dinner with us. Would that be okay with you?”

His eyes lit up, and a huge grin spread across his face. “Yes, Dad! That would be awesome!”

“Cade, you can invite Connor as well if you’d like.” In two seconds, Cade had sent a text to Connor and was waiting for a reply.

“JJ, I think we’re a go for the extra guests. How about we shoot for 7:30.”

“Cool. Now I just remembered that Daniel is still a little limited on the food he can eat. We don’t have to go to the steak house. But where should we go?”

“Daniel, what kind of food do you feel you can eat?”

“Wow. I’m good with Italian, but we had that for lunch. I don’t know what else I can eat right now.”

“Then we get to have Italian again.”

“That’s cool. I’ll reserve the family table at Buca di Beppo out at Lakeline. Sound good?”

“Sounds great. I don’t think we can make it all into one vehicle, so we’ll just meet you there?”

“Awesome! See you later!”

Calls were ended. Cade got a yes from Connor and then asked if he could sleep over after dinner. I told him to have his mother call me to make sure it was okay with her.

Johnny stood up and announced the end of the “family meeting” and suggested the boys spend some time in the pool. Cade started to head out to the patio, and Daniel began to make his way up to his room. Cade stopped in his tracks when he realized Daniel was not with him. “Hey, big brother, where are you going?”

“I was just going to get my suit.”

“Dude, when it’s just us guys here, we don’t wear suits. C’mon!”

“R-Really? I thought you were joking earlier.”

Johnny walked over to Daniel and wrapped an arm around him. “Son, one thing your Dad and I have made clear to Cade is that there is nothing wrong with our bodies and that we shouldn’t ever be embarrassed to be natural when it’s just us guys around the house. Now when we have company or workers around the house, then you need to wear a suit.”

“Wow, I think I might have died and gone to heaven!” Daniel made his way over to Cade, and in seconds, both boys were nude and diving into the pool.

 

DANIEL

Yeah, I think I might have died and gone to heaven. I move into my new home, fall in love with the most beautiful boy I’ve ever seen, have my first family meeting where no one yelled, screamed, or hit me, and now one of my dads says it’s chill to skinny dip in the pool.

I totally love my new little brother. He’s smart, funny, and cute as fuck. I followed him out to the pool, and I swear he had his clothes off in five seconds! My jaw about hit the pool deck when I saw that the little runt had a bigger dick than most guys my age! He’s either going to make somebody very happy someday—or scare the shit out of them!

I love the feeling of the water moving across my body as I swim. It’s been a while since I’ve been in a pool, and it just felt great getting used to swimming. I was doing freestyle laps, and Cade was doing his best to keep up with me. He finally stopped in the shallow end to catch his breath, and I decided to join him. “Hey there, little dude. You’re a pretty good swimmer!”

“Not nearly as good as you, though.”

“Well, that’s because I’m on the swim team at my school, and I’m older. I’ve just had a lot more practice.”

Cade walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. With his head against my chest, he said, “Thank you for coming to live with us, Daniel. I hope you’ll like it here.”

“Are you kidding? Everyone is so nice to everyone else. Everyone loves everyone else. There’s no yelling or hitting. I still don’t know what I did to deserve all this!”

“Just be who you are. That’s all our dads expect from us. Well, that and do well in school.”

“So Cade, how did they find you? Are you a foster kid, too?”

“No, Johnny is my real dad. I never met him until Mama died. She had done a lot of work to make sure I would end up here instead of in an orphanage. Jason is my adopted dad, but you would never know it. He loves me just as much as anyone can—and I love them both—just like they are both my real dads.”

“I hope they will love me like that someday.”

“Dude, they already do. Dad just knows you better ‘cause Papa was in the hospital when he found you. But I promise they both love you—almost as much as they love me!” Cade then dove under the water, between my legs, and knocked me down under the water.

I came up splashing, and Cade was already at the other side of the pool laughing at me. “You little shit! I’m gonna get you!”

We chased each other underwater, above water, all over the pool for a good ten minutes when Cade finally stood up in the shallow end and yelled, “Truce!” I agreed, and Cade moved over and sat on the steps at the shallow end, and I joined him.

We were sitting together and just looking across the pool to the house when tears came to my eyes again. I just couldn’t believe I was totally going to live here! “Don’t cry, Daniel. I know it’s a lot to handle right now, but it’s really going to be okay!”

I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled him close. “I know, little bro. I’ve just never been so happy in my life!”

Cade rested his head on my shoulder. “Daniel, while it’s just us, we need to have our own brother meeting.”

“I like the sound of that! What’s up, little dude?”

“Well, my boyfriend is coming over after dinner for a sleepover. So, I think we need our own set of rules. If my bathroom door is closed, you should probably know that we want to be alone. And if your door is closed, then I know you want to be alone—especially if Alex is with you.”

“Well, I don’t think Pop and Dad are going to let Alex spend the night with me.”

“Why not? They let Connor spend the night with me.”

“Right, but you guys don’t have sex. Eventually, Alex and I will want to.”

“Dude, our dads have sex almost every night. They know I know about sex. You might be surprised by what they say.”

I just sighed and looked down at Cade and kissed him on the top of his head. “You know, little dude—when I would pray for a little brother, I never dreamed I’d end up with such an awesome one. You’re the best!”

The sliding door opened to the house, and Pop stuck his head out. “Boys, why don’t you dry off and come in for a snack since dinner won’t be happening until 7:30.”

We got up, grabbed some towels, and dried off. We pulled our clothes back on and threw the towels in the bin.

 

JOHHNY

I was watching the boys bond in the pool when Jason buzzed me on the intercom. “Hey baby, can you come up to the office? There’s something I think we need to talk about concerning Daniel.”

“Sure, hon. Be right up!”

I had prepared a snack for the boys, so I called out to them and let them know I had a treat for them in the kitchen. I then made my way to the office and walked in to see Jason, deep in thought. “What’s up, sweet man? You look pretty deep in thought.”

“I’ve been thinking a lot about Daniel and Alex and how we need to handle the situation.”

“Do you have a problem with them being boyfriends?”

“Well, we both know Alex has quite a bit of experience with sex, and Daniel has had limited experiences.”

“Right. And we need to decide how to handle it when the boys decide to take their new relationship to the physical level?”

“Exactly. You are a smart man, and that’s just one of the reasons I’m so glad I have you in my life!”

“Whatever! So, what are you thinking?”

“Well, normal parents would forbid them to be alone in a room with the door closed—and part of me wants to go that route.”

I started to say something but was cut off. “Let me finish, babe. As you know, we’re not exactly normal parents. So, part of me wants to protect Daniel. But the other part of me knows that if the boys decide they want to have sex, they will find a way. We’ve made our feelings known about how they should approach it, but what do you think we should do when Daniel asks if Alex can stay for a sleepover?”

“That’s a good question. I know we can’t stop them from having sex if they really want to. But I would rather the boys do it here in an environment where they feel safe and where their actions won’t be judged to be something wrong.”

“True. We’ve always been clear that sex is a beautiful thing to be shared by people who love and care for each other.”

“Now, let’s think about another aspect of this. We let Cade have sleepovers with his boyfriend. When they reach puberty, do we put a stop to it? I think that would cause more problems for them and for us.”

“Wow, I didn’t even think about them. So, are you saying we allow it for both of our boys?”

“I’m saying we have an open and frank talk with Daniel and let him know that we will allow sleepovers, but we need to let him know that we are here for him not just for support but also to answer any questions he may have.”

“I think that’s a good place to start. But at the same time, we need to let Daniel know that they need to respect the others in the house, and if they abuse the privilege, we will stop the sleepovers for a while.”

“You know what, Jason? You’re going to be an amazing father—Hell, you already are!”

“Only because I have you by my side. I love the dynamic you have with the boys.”

I leaned over the desk and gave my lover a light kiss. “I love you, Jason Richardson!”

“I love you, Johnny Breeze!”

“So, what are you working on?”

“I’m working on hotel rooms for the wedding. And since you asked, what do you think about the boys bringing along a friend?”

“I think that’s a great idea. Gee, I wonder who they will invite?”

Jason chuckled and went back to work as I made my way downstairs to have a little workout time.

 

JASON

By 7:00, the boys, Johnny, and I had all finished our showers and made our way to the living room. Apparently, the boys talked and were both wearing their new khaki cargo shorts, a brightly colored polo shirt, and sandals. They definitely looked like brothers! Johnny was wearing my favorite tight jeans, a purple V-neck t-shirt, and his black Vans. I wore my khakis, a blue polo, and sandals.

Right on cue, the doorbell rang, and Connor appeared with his backpack. He was dressed just like our boys. About five minutes later, Alex showed up, and yes, he was also dressed like the others. Yes, texts were shared and plans were made. I could only smile and shake my head as we made our way to the Flex and began the drive to Lakeline mall. Just as we were pulling out of the driveway, we saw Zach driving his car with JJ and Kenny. We pulled out of the driveway and followed them to the restaurant.

As we were driving north on Research Boulevard, I looked back and saw Daniel and Alex holding hands and staring into each other’s eyes. Cade and Connor were in the back jump seat, and Cade was resting his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder. I could only smile as I saw how happy our boys were.

As I was turned back, Johnny looked in the rear-view mirror and shouted, “Hand check!” I turned around and howled as I saw four pairs of hands shoot up in the air along with four sets of wide, surprised eyes. “Johnny, that was mean!” I leaned over to him and lowered my voice, “—but hilarious!”

As Johnny and I were laughing, Cade shouted out, “Papa, that’s not fair! We weren’t doing anything!”

We all walked into the restaurant right on time and were led to the family table. I’d never been to Buca di Beppo and fell in love with it immediately. The décor looked like we were in an Italian grotto. The family table was big and round, with a lazy Susan in the middle. But I was totally not prepared for what we found in the middle of the lazy Susan—a bust of the Pope!

Our waiter explained that the dishes we order were oversized and meant for sharing, thus explaining the lazy Susan. We all ordered our drinks, and by the time they were brought out, we were ready to order dinner.

We started with an order of mozzarella-covered garlic bread. Cade and Connor ordered Fettuccine Alfredo. Daniel and Alex chose Ravioli with Meat Sauce. Kenny and JJ ordered the Baked Rigatoni and Zach chose Stuffed Shells. Johnny and I picked the baked Lasagna. Kenny also ordered a pitcher of Sangria for the five adults.

What a feast! The dishes filled the lazy Susan, and everyone tried a small bit of every dish. While we were eating, I decided to bring up the wedding. I told everyone that I had booked rooms at a wonderful boutique hotel called The Giraffe. It had a private outdoor terrace on the roof and, weather permitting, the wedding and reception would take place there. We would all arrive in NYC on the Monday after Footloose opened. We were booked to see Newsies on Monday, and the wedding was going to happen on Wednesday. We would see Wicked on Tuesday and fly home on Thursday.

I then looked across the table towards Cade and Daniel. “Boys, Johnny and I talked this afternoon, and we thought you might like to bring a friend with you to New York.”

Daniel beamed and looked at Alex. Cade shouted out, “Awesome! Connor? Will you?”

Daniel looked at Alex and quietly asked him to be his guest. Surprise! Not! Connor and Alex immediately got out their phones and began texting their parents. Johnny cleared his throat and said, “Boys, no phones at mealtime, please. You can take care of that when we are in the car, okay?”

Both boys apologized and put their phones away. JJ looked over at Johnny and quietly let out a “Go, Dad!” and I proceeded to elbow him in the ribs. Zach and Kenny just chuckled.

I continued with, “Kenny, I set up the schedule so you could also join us—and yes, you can bring a friend, too!”

Kenny smiled at me and said, “Guys, this is a family event. I don’t want to intrude.”

Johnny put his arm around our friend. “Nonsense, you are a wonderful friend, and we both think of you as a part of our extended family. Besides, we already booked your room.”

I went on. “I need to know as soon as possible who all will be attending so I can book the airline tickets.”

JJ spoke next. “Guys, Zach and I have been wondering what we could do for a wedding gift and decided it was practically impossible to find a gift for you. So, here’s what we’re going to do. We’ve chartered the private jet to fly Margaret and Caroline in to Austin from Phoenix. Jason, if you can get your mother here, then we can all take the jet up to New York.”

Johnny interrupted with, “Guys, I already booked tickets while I was in the hospital. We don’t need your wonderful—and most generous offer.”

“Johnny, I already looked into it. You can cancel the flights and turn the tickets into vouchers for future ones. You’ll need tickets for a honeymoon, won’t you?” Johnny just looked at me, begging for help.

“Good God, JJ! That’s too much!”

“No, Jason. It’s something we would love to do!”

Daniel looked at Alex. “I’ve never been on a plane before! Is it scary?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never flown either!”

Cade looked at them with the look of an experienced traveler. “Guys, flying is awesome! And the view from up there is amaaaaaazing!” He leaned into Daniel and whispered, “There’s nothing to be scared of. You’ll have a blast, I promise!”

We finished our dinner, and there was a ton of leftovers. Our server packed everything up, and all of us decided that they would be perfect for Daniel since he could easily eat pasta. The rest of us were ready for something besides Italian food! We eventually made our way back to the cars. JJ and Zach said they were going to take Kenny downtown and explore some of the clubs. Kenny just lowered his head and shook it. “I think I’m in big trouble!” He chuckled and climbed into Zach’s Charger.

As we were heading home, Alex and Connor texted their parents to ask permission to go with us to New York. Alex was the first to get a response and announced that he was in.

“Awesome!” was Daniel’s response—along with a kiss. A few seconds later, my cell rang. It was Connor’s mother. I explained the trip's details and how we would love Connor to be Cade’s guest. She agreed since it was the week before school was to start back up. I ended the call and told Connor he was going to joining us on the trip. He was ecstatic.

As we were turning on to our street, Daniel leaned in to us and asked if Alex could stay over for the night. Johnny and I looked at each other. Johnny said, “If you remember what we talked about this afternoon, then we are fine with it. Just remember to be respectful of each other and the rest of the people in the house.”

Daniel gave each of us a kiss on the cheek. “I love you Pop! I love you Dad! And don’t worry, we just want some time to talk and get to know each other better. We’re not planning on having sex.”

I just smiled. We rarely plan to have sex, do we? We may hope for it. We may try to initiate it. We may even try to avoid it. But it’s rarely actually planned.

We got home, and I put the leftovers in the fridge before Johnny and I headed to the bedroom for a shower and some serious fucking. As I closed our bedroom door, I looked up and watched our boys close their bedroom doors with their boyfriends in tow. Dear God, I hope we’re doing the right thing!

 

ALEX

When Daniel led me into his bedroom and closed the door behind us, I thought I was going to pass out! My beautiful boy had invited me into his bed for the evening. He walked up to me and looked into my eyes. “I’ve been thinking about you all day, Alex. You have made me feel things I’ve never felt before. I think I love you.”

He leaned forward, and his lips gently touched mine. His tongue gently made its way into my mouth. “Ewww! Garlic! Let’s brush our teeth first!”

Daniel took my hand and led me into the bathroom. Just as we walked in, Cade and Conner came in from their bedroom. Cade smiled at us and asked, “Garlic breath?” We all laughed. Daniel gave me a new toothbrush from one of the drawers, and the four of us brushed our teeth. As we all finished, Cade went over to Daniel and hugged him. “G’night big brother. I love you!”

“I love you, too, little brother. Nite!”

We all made our way back into our rooms, and both bathroom doors were closed. I asked Daniel if we needed to worry about Cade or Connor walking in on us. “Nope! He and I had a brother meeting and set up some ground rules. If a door is closed, you don’t go in—and you only knock if there’s an emergency.”

“What a great kid!”

“Yeah, he’s the best!”

Daniel then walked over to me and pulled me close to him for a wonderful and passionate kiss. “I have to be careful. My jaw’s still pretty stiff, and I still can’t open it all the way.”

“No worries, my angel. Just being here with you on your first night in your new home means more to me than anything in the world!”

I began kissing him lightly on the neck and pulled his polo shirt up. We separated long enough for both of our shirts to go over our heads and onto the floor. Jesus! His shoulders were broad, and his chest was built. It all tapered down to his slender abs with a hint of a six-pack. There was not a single hair on his tan skin. I pulled my angel close to me and nearly melted as our bare skin touched for the first time.

“Daniel, as much as I want to make love to you right now, I know the smart thing to do is take this time we have right now and learn what we can about each other.”

“I know. We have so much time ahead of us to make love, but you’re right.”

We continued kissing, and Daniel reached down and unbuttoned his shorts and let them drop to the floor. As he slipped off his sandals, I did the same. We remained in our underwear as Daniel pulled back the covers and crawled into his king-sized bed. He reached up to me, took my hand, and pulled me in beside him.

We snuggled up to each other and looked into each other’s eyes. Daniel gave me one more light kiss and asked me to tell him everything I wanted to tell him about me. I told him he might not like everything.

“Alex, if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the last month is that the past is the past and that new beginnings are a wonderful gift that we get to have in our lives. There’s nothing you can tell me that will make me love you any less than I do right now.”

For the next twenty minutes, I told him about my life, my parents, my dreams of becoming a lawyer, and yes, I even told him about my sexual encounters with JJ and Zach. I also told him that when I was there today, I told them that I was falling in love and that I wouldn’t be joining them for sex anymore. However, I did notice that as I told him about my encounters with his “uncles,” he got extremely turned on, and he kept adjusting his hard cock. When I finished telling him my story, I asked if he was okay.

Daniel kissed me and said, “Honestly, I’m glad that you have had more experience. I can’t wait for you to teach me how to be a good lover for you.”

“I can’t wait to teach you, my angel.” I kissed his soft lips and said, “Your turn! Tell me all about Daniel Hayes.”

For the next thirty minutes, I heard about his horrible childhood. He told me all about the swim team and the pre-meet shaving parties. He told me about Casey and the fun they had. Then he took a deep sigh and told me about the night his father tried to kill him but killed his mother instead. He told me how his father beat him and how he ended up in the hospital while his father ended up in prison.

He told me about the day Jason came to visit him the first time and showed him how a grown-up could love him no matter what. When he finished, I had tears streaming down my face. No one should ever have to go through what Daniel had been through! He looked at me and smiled as he wiped the tears from my face.

“Don’t cry, Alex. As bad as everything was, that’s how good everything is right now. My mother comes to me in my dreams and tells me that everything will be wonderful for me now. And you know something? She has never been more right about anything.”

My beautiful angel took me in his arms and comforted me with gentle kisses as he caressed my pecs. As we were kissing, I felt his hands move down to my abs as he traced the outlines with his soft fingers. I did the same as my hand caressed his hard nipples, causing him to moan through our long and passionate kiss. He reached behind me to remove the tie I had around my ponytail.

“God, I love your hair!” He began weaving his fingers through my hair as our kiss became more intense and passionate.

“Daniel, are you okay? I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I won’t let you hurt me, I promise!”

“Are you sure you’re ready for this?”

“God, yes! I’ve been thinking about this all night!”

Daniel pulled away from me, pulled back the covers, and stood on the mattress. He looked down at me with an animal passion as he hooked his thumbs into his boxer briefs. He gave me a wicked smile and slowly began to lower them. I thought I was going to cum as I saw he shaved his pubes.

“You shave!”

“Yeah, I’m a competitive swimmer. I shave everything! Besides, it makes my cock look bigger!”

Daniel lowered his briefs just as he said it, so his hard cock slapped up against his tight abs. He let them drop to his feet, and I could only moan. My beautiful angel was also hot as fuck!

Daniel then got down on his knees and hooked his fingers into my briefs. As he pulled them down, he moaned as he saw my trimmed bush. “Oh god, that is so fucking hot, Alex! I love a trimmed bush!”

As he moved my briefs down further and exposed my dripping cock, he smiled and said, “It’s beautiful. I’ve never seen an uncut cock before!” He began stroking my seven inches. As he pulled down, he exposed my glistening head and bent down and licked the precum off. I moaned a little too loudly, and he looked up at me and smiled.

“Shhhh! Keep it down, baby! Now I can’t get the whole thing in my mouth yet, but I’m going to do my best to make you feel good!”

Daniel could get the sensitive head of my cock into his mouth as he stroked my shaft with his wonderful, soft hand. His tongue swirled around, lapping up the pre-cum as it flowed from my cock. He increased the pressure and speed on my shaft as his other had begun playing with my hairless balls. I didn’t know how much longer I was going to be able to hold back. I’ve been horny for this boy all day and night! In just minutes, I felt my balls tighten up as my body went stiff.

“I’m gonna nut, Daniel! Here it comes! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuck!”

Daniel swallowed after each blast of hot cum shot into his mouth. As I finished pumping my load, he removed my cock from his mouth and licked up the cum that remained on the head, causing me to shudder. I finally had to ask him to stop since it was so sensitive.

I lay on my back, panting from the most beautiful orgasm I’ve ever experienced. It truly makes such a difference when you love the person making love to you! Daniel moved up to me and kissed me.

“I love how you taste. I now have a part of you inside me. You are a part of me now.”

Oh God! Where does he come up with these things? I started to cry again—from happiness!

“Don’t cry, Alex. I’m sorry. Did I go too far?”

“No, my angel. You’ve just made me happier than I’ve ever been in my entire life!”

Daniel smiled at me and lay on top of me as he kissed me. I could taste the remnants of my cum on his tongue as he started dry-humping me with his raging hard cock. I wrapped my arms around him and rolled us over so I was on top of him.

“Get ready, my angel. I’m going to take you back to heaven!”

I kissed him gently, then worked my way down the side of his neck, which caused him to moan and shudder. I’ll definitely remember that! I then worked my way to his left nipple and swirled my tongue around it before I gently pulled on it with my teeth. This not only caused another deep moan, but he nearly lifted himself off the bed as I worked his nipple. I moved over to the other one and did the same thing and got the same reaction. I looked up at Daniel and smiled, “You like that, angel?”

“God, yes!!”

I then worked my way down to his amazing abs, gently lifting his cock so I could lick up the pool of pre-cum. Oh, my God! I’ve never tasted anything sweeter! I decided to tease my new lover a bit as I set his cock back down and continued kissing my way down. I pushed his legs apart a bit and began to chew on the skin between his balls and his upper thigh. Another moan, another note to myself. I then worked myself to his smooth balls and put one into my mouth, and rolled it around on my tongue. I then moved to the other one as my lover’s moans continued.

I removed his now wet balls from my mouth, lifted them up, and exposed his taint. I teased it with my tongue and chewed on it while Daniel began thrashing about on the bed. I then pushed his legs up to his chest and worked my tongue down to his hairless rosebud. I flicked my tongue across it and caused him to moan loudly. I stuck my head up and shushed him. Daniel giggled and grabbed a pillow to muffle his moans as I went back to his tight hole.

I was in heaven! Daniel’s hole was literally throbbing around my tongue as I was pushing it in. I glanced up and noticed his hand stroking his cock, so I slapped it away as I continued tongue-fucking him.

I could have spent another half-hour rimming my beautiful boy, but I also knew that he wouldn’t last much longer, so I worked my way back up and began to lick up and down his steel shaft. As I reached the head, I swirled my tongue around it and then swallowed the entire thing in one gulp.

“Baby, I’m already so close!”

With his cock buried in my throat, I looked up at Daniel as he thrashed about on the bed. He wrapped his legs around my back as I bobbed my head on his cock. As he was buried into my throat, I began swallowing motions, and that was all it took. The next thing I knew rope after rope of hot nut was firing into my throat. I pulled back a bit so I could taste his sweet load. Damn! Was it even possible that Daniel’s cum was the sweetest I had ever tasted?

As Daniel began to come down from his orgasmic high, I scooted up to him with part of his load still in my mouth. We kissed, and I let some of his sweetness flow into his mouth.

“Mmmmmm. That tastes pretty good! I’ve never tasted my own cum before! Of course, when it comes from your mouth, I’m sure that’s where the sweetness comes from!” We both laughed and settled in for a good night’s sleep. I laid my head on Daniel’s chest as he gently ran his fingers through my hair. In just minutes, we were both asleep with the sweetest of smiles on our faces.

Awwww! I love Daniel and am soooo happy I can make his life wonderful again. He definitely deserves it!
The next chapter is my #1, all-time favorite chapter I've ever written (in all my stories combined)! I can't wait to share it with you!
Thanks for the comments and support! You know I love hearing from you!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Bft

Posted (edited)

I just loved this chapter, is awesome to see a happy household of gay guys just being themselves. 🏳️‍🌈💕🥰
we have Buca Di Peppo Restaurants here in the UK, along with Frankie & Benny's, there’s a Bubba Gump in Leicester Square too, I have not been to any of these restaurants 

Edited by Bft
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Fabulous chapter! Touching, funny, sweet, and sexy all at once, this episode is a tonic during an increasingly disturbing time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I totally agree with Tesao - this is my tonic - my escape - from the reality of this craziness encompassing our real world.  Be safe everyone!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That's pretty funny, I lived across the street from Buca de Beppo when I lived in Las Vegas! They have great food,  just be prepared for a large meal, it's all family style, no such thing as single portions!
Just a matter of reality... I don't think a 7 y/o would have an appendage larger than a 17 y/o  ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..