Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 7,243 Words
  • 2,358 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 10. Magic to Do: A Cast Party for the Ages

I love a good cast party! There's so much happening everywhere you turn around. New friendships are made. There's amazing food. There's a lot of alcohol. People stand around the piano and sing. Little does anyone know, this is a cast party no one will ever forget.

JASON

I woke up Monday morning, cradled in the arms of Johnny and his morning wood resting between the cheeks of my ass. I looked at my hand and the ring Johnny gave me last night. It brought a smile to my face as I closed my eyes and thought about the most incredible weekend of my life.

Just 48 hours ago, I was getting on a plane in Richmond, Virginia. I had made a huge career change and decided to move to Texas—not knowing what was in store. Out of the blue, this man—this remarkable man comes into my life and instantly changes everything. I no longer laugh at those “love at first sight” stories. I’ve done things in bed I’ve never dreamed possible. And then he gives me this ring—the ring his father wore—his most valuable possession, and he gave it to me.

As I lay awake in Johnny’s arms, I moved the ring around my finger as tears of happiness fell onto my pillow.

 

 

 

JOHNNY

I woke up to the sound of Jason letting out a deep sigh as he lay in my arms. My morning wood was nestled in my new favorite place—between the perfectly rounded orbs of my boyfriend’s ass. I was resting on two pillows since Jason insisted on sleeping on the pillow I brought over from the apartment. I could see over his disheveled morning hair and see him playing with the gold ring I gave him last night. It was still hard to believe that everything I had been dreaming of for the past two months came true, and he was lying in my arms.

As I watched Jason fingering my dad’s ring, I could sense the presence of my grandmother in the room. I could hear her say, “You’ve always been such a special boy, Johnny. Your spirits have wonderful things planned for you. Just let it happen, and you will be loved as much as any person could love another.” Tears of joy fell out of my eyes. I’ve never felt such happiness and love in my entire life.

 

JJ

I woke up in bed with my back to Simon. I’ve been sleeping with him for more than four years now. He saved my life when my dad threw me out of the house. Simon gave me a life I had only dreamt of. He gave me the attention I never had. I gave him all the sex he wanted. But seeing Johnny and Jason at brunch made me realize how much I really want to be in love. I’ve never been able to look into anyone’s eyes like they do. I’ve never felt so empty and sad as I do this morning.

Simon says he loves me. Not as often as he used to, but he does say it. Damien said he loved me when we were together at Spring Break, but that was when I was fucking him—so that doesn’t count. The only person to ever tell me he loved me and truly meant it was Zack. He still tells me when we talk or text. And when he says it, I feel it and know that I truly love him back. Tears fell from my eyes as I realized how fucked up I’ve made my life. If only Zach were lying next to me—

 

SIMON

I woke up in bed with JJ lying next to me. It’s been more than four years since I took him in. I’m glad that I could make a difference in the boy’s life. He is such a beautiful creature and has given me more joy than I could have ever dreamed. I do care deeply for him. He’s the closest thing I have to a family. I tell him I love him. He tells me the same. But I know they are empty words.

I sense that JJ is afraid that if he doesn’t please me, he will lose the life he has come to love. A single tear falls from my eye when I realize that I have allowed him to think that so I would have the beautiful boy at my side. People think I’m this wonderful, nice man for taking in JJ. But I know that I’m far from that. When I look in the mirror, I shudder at the man I’ve become—a deceitfully bitter man, only looking out for myself. I’m surrounded by more wonderful people than I deserve—and I’ve never been so alone.

******

Four men waking up. Four men with tears in their eyes, although for different reasons. Four men rising to begin a new week in their lives—a week that not one of them has any idea will be a week that would never be forgotten—a week that would forever change their lives.

 

JASON

I wiped my eyes and rolled over to face Johnny. When I saw Johnny’s tears, I was concerned. “You okay, baby?”

“More than okay, my love.” I reached up and wiped a tear from Johnny’s high cheekbone.

“Jason, I’m so grateful to have you in my life now. I know having all this happen so quickly was probably scary as Hell. But you trusted. You allowed me into your life—and your heart—yes, you truly followed your heart.”

“You know, the thing that surprises me most about this whole remarkable thing is that not once was I scared. I trusted because nothing in my life has ever felt so right. And already, I know that my life would be hollow and incomplete without you in it—without you by my side. And I’m not scared in the slightest bit.”

“Jason, you found a place in my heart I never knew I had until you filled it.” We kissed passionately and deeply.

I broke the kiss and looked into my lover’s eyes. “Johnny, if we start, we’ll never get the stuff done we need to get done. I’m sorry!”

“Don’t be sorry, Jason. Sharing our thoughts and that kiss was just as much making love as anything we’ve done sexually.”

“God, I love you, Mr. Breeze!”

We kissed again and then almost simultaneously said, “I gotta pee!”

We walked into the bathroom, pointed our hard cocks into the toilet, and began to relieve ourselves. I finished first and walked across the room to start the shower. As soon as I got the water just right, I stepped in and began wetting down my hair.

I closed my eyes, leaned my head back, and soon felt the magnificent warmth of Johnny’s mouth engulf my still semi-hard cock. While the head on my shoulders tried to find the words to tell Johnny we didn’t have time, the head working its way down Johnny’s throat won the battle, and the only sound coming from me was a low, guttural moan of pleasure. “Ooooooh baby. Soooo. Niiiiice. Ooooooooh!”

I reached down to Johnny’s head to steady myself and found that my lover had untied his hair. Yes, it’s now an official fetish! As I ran my fingers through the long, black tresses, I found myself getting more and more turned on. I began to rock my hips back and forth, starting a slow, sensual rhythm while I made love to Johnny’s talented throat.

Johnny began long-stroking the entire length of his cock, pulling his foreskin back and massaging the sensitive head with each pass. With his other hand, he found my tight hole and began rubbing it. We were both soon in sensory overload, and Johnny started to moan, creating deep vibrations around my cock.

My moans became more intense when Johnny’s middle finger broke through the barrier of my sphincter and was soon applying pressure to my magic spot. “Fuck baby! Here it comes! Take my load, baby! OOOOOOOH!”

I began firing pulse after pulse of morning cum down Johnny’s throat, which was just enough to send him over the edge. I felt four volleys of scalding cum land on my thigh as Johnny let an animalistic moan surround my pulsing meat.

Johnny released my cock and began kissing his way up my abs and heaving chest. He kissed his way up the side of my neck and reached my ear. “I saw you standing in the shower with the water flowing down your beautiful cock. I couldn’t resist. I’m weak. I couldn’t think. I’m a victim of your stunning beauty. I’m sorry! I blame you!”

I started to giggle and turned my head to kiss my lover. “I’m pretty sure I would have done the exact same thing had you been the first one in the shower!”

I reached for the shower gel and began rubbing the refreshing liquid all over the bronzed skin of my lover, working some into every muscled nook and cranny of his body. I then handed the bottle to Johnny, who did the same to me. Soon, we were clean and drying each other, planting small kisses whenever and wherever we could.

Before long, we were in the truck and exiting the parking garage onto Riverside Drive. Johnny and I were on our way to the different car dealerships on the city's south side.

I liked the ability to haul things around that Johnny’s truck afforded but didn’t feel like I was a “truck person.” I decided I wanted an SUV, and within just a couple of hours, I had found, tested, and decided on a brand-new Ford Flex. It didn’t have the best gas mileage, but with the FlexFuel option, I would save some money there. While I was working with the sales manager on the paperwork and financing, the crew at the dealership was able to get the car ready, and by the time all the paperwork was completed, the car was ready to go. By noon, we were driving back to the loft to drop off Johnny’s truck, so I could begin driving and learning my way around the city.

After lunch at Whole Foods Grocery and their fantastic food court, I found my way to the theatre with only a little help from Johnny. When we arrived, we went to the reception desk and asked for Simon. Margaret, the matronly volunteer, jumped up and came around the desk and hugged me. “I’m so happy to see you again, Jason! This whole building is just buzzin’ with excitement for you to start! Simon is out to lunch, but he left an envelope for you. I hear you’re going to be hosting the cast party at your new place. That’s so sweet of you, honey!”

“Wow! Everyone here is just so friendly! It’s going to take some getting used to, I guess!”

“Jason, we’re not this friendly to everyone! Only the ones we like—isn’t that right, Johnny?”

Margaret gave Johnny a knowing wink and a nod, which caused him to blush. “Margaret!”

“Oh, come now, Johnny. You know good and well that nothing gets by me around here. She leaned in to the two of us and whispered loudly, “Just between us, I’m so happy to hear that the two of you are getting along so well! It’s a breath of fresh air that I’m happy to see! And Jason, it’s a good thing Johnny found you. If he hadn’t, I might just have snatched you up for myself!”

The three of us laughed and exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes before I commented that we needed to get back to the loft since we were expecting the piano tuner and the delivery of the new television.

I found my way back home without any problems and slid into the parking space. About ten minutes later, the buzzer rang, and it was the piano tuner. My pride and joy was the eight-foot Steinway grand, and I was thrilled to get it out of storage and back into my life—my new life! It stood in front of the living room window and balcony so that I would have a wonderful view of the lake whenever I played.

About fifteen minutes into the piano tuner’s work, the buzzer sounded again, and it was the crew from Best Buy. I told them they would have to keep the noise to a minimum while the piano tuner worked, but he would finish within the hour. That was no problem for the installers. They looked at the sculpture above the fireplace and quietly tapped on the walls where they were planning to hide the wiring for the sound system. Whenever they needed to talk, they went into the kitchen and discussed their course of action.

They decided it would be best to grab some lunch and then return after the piano tuner had finished. I felt bad about setting up the installation without remembering the piano tuner appointment, so I gave each of the workers twenty bucks and insisted that I pay for lunch since I had messed up.

Johnny and I went into the office and sat down at the desk. I opened the envelope from Simon and was more than a little surprised to see that it was for $1000.00. “Johnny? A thousand bucks? Really?”

Johnny didn’t seem to be as surprised. “Yeah. When a show is a huge success, the theatre thanks the cast and crew with a larger party than usual. Those parties are normally catered, and there’s a lot of alcohol. Looks like we get to throw an awesome party!”

We decided to budget the beverages first and agreed on a variety of wines. Johnny suggested one of the local vodka distilleries, Deep Eddy Vodka, and their very popular Sweet Tea drink. Although it was primarily vodka, it had the look and taste of sweet iced tea. After figuring the cost of the beverages, I went online and started to look up caterers.

I was a little overwhelmed at the number of available catering companies and had started to look up menus when Johnny stopped him. “Baby, you know I could do the food myself. I’ve been trained in just that sort of thing, and I would love to do that while we have this week together.”

“You really want to do that much work, Johnny?”

“First, you will help me. Second, I love doing that kind of thing and don’t get to cook enough. Third, if we don’t find something to do besides fucking and sucking, one or both of our cocks might suffer permanent damage!”

“Good point, although nursing that amazing cock of yours back to health would most definitely be my pleasure!”

We both giggled, and I leaned in to kiss my amazing lover. At that moment, there was a knock on the office door as the piano tuner cleared his throat. “I’m sorry to interrupt, gentlemen.” Johnny and I regained our composure and were blushing a bit. “The piano is tuned, and I must say it was pure joy working on such a fine instrument!”

I gave the tuner my credit card, and he swiped it through a reader he had attached to his cell phone. A few minutes after the piano tuner left, the guys from Best Buy returned and set up their ladders. They raised the sculpture to the top half of the wall above the fireplace and began setting the mount for the television. After raising the sculpture, they revealed an electrical outlet in the perfect place for a wall-mounted flat screen.

I poured a couple of glasses of wine and went out onto the balcony with Johnny so we could plan a menu for the party and not be disturbed by the guys from Best Buy. Johnny decided he would make a Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad, Firecracker Shrimp Sticks, Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish, Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and we would order up an assortment of veggie, fruit, and cheese trays. I decided I was going to make some of my specialties as well. I would add my mom’s Mini Meatloaves, Sausage and Cheese Bites, Parmesan Cheese Chips, and Baked Sweet Potato Chips.

Once we had settled on our menu for the party, we went back inside to check on the workers. They were finishing up, and I must admit, the place looked great! The surround sound speakers were installed with all the wires hidden amongst the exposed ductwork at the top of the room or behind walls. They even gave us a quick lesson on how to work everything and were soon on their way.

Johnny had decided to whip up some chicken fajitas for dinner, and I went back out on the balcony with my laptop and went through my email. There was one from my Mom back in Virginia asking if I had gotten settled in okay. Damn, I do need to call her. So, I reached for my cell phone and dialed.

We had a wonderful conversation. I told her all about my new loft and the new car I picked up today. Then I took a deep breath. “Mom, there’s something else. Now, before you say anything, I want you to listen to me.”

“This sounds serious, Jason.”

“Well, it is—but only in the most wonderful way. I remember the many times you had told me the story of when you met Dad and that the minute you looked into his eyes, you knew that he was the one. Honestly, I used to think that was kind of a silly idea and only happened in the movies. Until Saturday. It happened to me, Mom. I looked into his eyes, and I knew. Every cell in my body was overcome with the feeling of finally being complete.”

“Jason. You said ‘his’ eyes didn’t you.”

“Oh, Mom. I’m sorry. I didn’t even think about what I was saying. But yes, his name is Johnny. And he is the most amazing human being I’ve ever met. I just didn’t plan on coming out to you this way.”

“Son, don’t worry about that. A mother knows these things. I’ve known you were gay since you were a little boy. I’ve long become used to the idea and want you to know that there is absolutely nothing you can do that would change my love for you. And I’m so happy that you have had the same experience I did with your father. He must be an exceptional man, Jason. And I can’t wait to meet him.”

“I wish Dad was still here so he could meet him, too.”

“Well, I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if your father were hanging around and making sure all of this would happen for you.”

“It’s funny you say that. Johnny says his grandmother did the same thing.”

“Jason, I can’t wait to meet him. I’ve not heard you sound this happy and content since—well, since ever! Maybe I can plan a trip to Austin in a month or so, once you are settled in to your new job and all.”

“I would love to have you come visit—but only if you promise to stay at least a couple of weeks!”

“Well, we’ll talk about that when plans are made, honey. I love you, and I can’t wait to hear more about Johnny! Thanks for calling Jason!”

Just as I ended the call, Johnny walked out onto the balcony with a tray filled with tortillas, chicken, grilled peppers and onions, grated cheese, sour cream, and salsa. He set the tray on the small table between our two chairs and went back into the kitchen to get the bottle of wine. We soon relaxed and began to enjoy our dinner. “Johnny, I guess I should tell you I just told my mother all about you—without even thinking that I hadn’t yet officially come out to her.”

“Everything okay, Jay?”

“Yeah, she says she always knew about me—says it’s a mother thing—and Mom can’t wait to meet the man who has made me happier than she has ever heard me sound. I love you, Johnny Breeze—almost as much as I love these fajitas!”

I giggled and leaned in to kiss him. And that’s how dinner continued. We’d eat. We’d laugh. We’d kiss.

Over the next few days, life began to settle into a routine at the loft. We did a lot of shopping for Friday’s party, spent time in the kitchen prepping the food, and made love at least two times a day.

Thursday afternoon, I went to visit my neighbors beside and below my loft. I wanted to introduce myself and let them know we were having a party, and I invited them to stop by as well. I figured if we include the neighbors in the fun, then they would be less likely to complain about any noise.

The woman who lived below me, Katie Hampton, was great. She is single and works at Facebook. She spends a lot of her time telecommuting and would love to hang out with some fun people who don’t work for the social network.

I didn’t get to visit with the next-door neighbors until that evening while Johnny was working at the theatre. Emily and Debbie were a couple and seemed thrilled to have some “family” living next door. Emily was on the staff at the Attorney General’s office, and Emily skated with the Texas Rollergirls, the local roller derby team. Emily had to skate Friday night, but they promised to stop by after they got home. So, the neighbors all seemed pretty cool and ready to party with our group.

Friday morning, Johnny and I shared a beautiful morning in a sixty-nine before heading into the shower to clean up for our hectic day. We decided to have breakfast out since we would be spending most of the day in the kitchen. We went to a local place called Annies, which was just across the bridge on Congress Avenue.

Johnny had a bowl of steel-cut oatmeal with fresh apples and honey while I went for the breakfast sandwich. It was grilled sourdough bread with a fried egg, Applewood bacon, and cheddar cheese. We each had a couple cups of coffee and, with full tummies, headed back to the loft to get ready for the evening.

Kyle’s girlfriend Cassie came by around 11:00 to help with the cooking and run any errands we needed. Johnny sent her to the grocery store to pick up the party trays he had ordered with the fruits, veggies, and cheeses. Katie came up from downstairs and asked if she could help.

After telling her we were fine, she saw the piles of food and everything going on in the kitchen and insisted on helping. It turned out to be a blessing. As we finished a dish, she took it downstairs and placed it in her oven to hold it and keep it warm until we needed it.

I think the thing I was most looking forward to was Johnny’s Firecracker Shrimp Sticks. He said he saw them prepared on the Food Network. He was taking jumbo prawns and running a wooden skewer through them so they would straighten out. Each one ended up covering about six inches of the skewer.

He then took a wonton wrapper, dipped it in a solution of water and egg, and rolled it around the shrimp. They were then rolled in a mixture of panko bread crumbs and coconut. He deep-fried them for about two minutes, and they looked delicious! They looked like Roman Candles, only a lot tastier! Katie made the spicy orange sauce they were to be dipped in. I couldn’t wait!

A little before 6:00, Johnny left with instructions for the tenderloins. We were to put them in the oven later so they would be done just before he got home.

I made up several gallons of the sweet tea vodka punch. Katie, Cassie, and I had more than a few samples and were feeling great by the time Johnny got home. He brought the assistant lighting tech, Eric, over to man the door and let people in so we wouldn’t have to deal with buzzing people up all night.

Just as Johnny was slicing up the tenderloins, people began arriving. Everyone seemed to love the loft and were blown away by the spread. Just as I thought, the shrimp was amazing and the first thing to disappear.

About 45 minutes later, everyone had arrived, and the party was in full swing. Johnny was an excellent host, and I was proud to be by his side. Simon was holding court on the sofa and sharing stories with several of the younger actors. He was particularly fond of the sweet tea punch—perhaps too fond!

JJ came in with Simon but seemed to be alone most of the evening. He would hang around in the kitchen with Johnny or sit on the steps and observe. A couple of the dancers would slip out on the balcony and smoke, occasionally sharing a joint. Things were no different than any other cast party I ever attended! I couldn’t help but feel something was wrong with JJ, so I went over and sat with him on the stairs.

“Are you having a good time, JJ?”

“Yeah, I’m just a little out of sorts, I guess. I kind of hate to see the show close—I just get a little emotional, I guess.”

“Well, that’s completely understandable. I get the same way with some shows.” I put my arm around the attractive boy, and he leaned into my shoulder and started to cry quietly.

“JJ, it’s okay. There are going to be many more shows for you. You do know I’m in awe of your talent, don’t you?”

“Thanks. But that’s not it. I’m just having a hard time with life stuff right now. And when I saw you and Johnny at brunch, when I saw how completely in love you guys are, it just made me realize how I’ve fucked up so much of my life and don’t know how I’ll ever be able to have something like that.”

“JJ, you are a beautiful young man, one of the most beautiful young men I’ve ever seen, actually. I’m sure you’ll find the right person—but it only happens when you’re not looking for it. All I know is this: no one will ever love you more than you love yourself. So, stop being so hard on yourself or about your life. Find all those wonderful things about yourself and own them.”

With his head still resting on my chest, JJ looked up at me, “I’m so glad you’re here. In just a few short days, you’ve inspired me to become a better person. I will do it. It’s just kind of scary.” He took a deep sigh. “Thank you, Jason. I’m sorry I’m acting like an idiot.”

“You’re not acting like an idiot. In fact, I’m glad we had this little talk. It’s nice getting to know you better. You’re a very special man. So—I have an idea. How about we go down to the piano, and you sing something. I want to play for you!”

“Really? You would do that?”

“It’s a regular party activity where I come from, and I can’t think of anyone better to get the ball rolling.”

I took JJ’s hand and led him to the piano. “What would you like to sing?”

“Well, I’m sure you’re probably sick of it, but I would love to sing a song that I’ll never get to perform.”

“I’m guessing it’s from Wicked.”

I smiled at the angelic boy leaning on the piano. “Yeah, could we do `Defying Gravity?’“

I started playing the familiar introduction, and everyone immediately focused their attention on the piano. When JJ started singing the opening verse, the words had a new and specific meaning for the boy:

“Something has changed within me

Something is not the same

I’m through with playing by the rules

Of someone else’s game

Too late for second-guessing

Too late to go back to sleep

It’s time to trust my instincts

Close my eyes: and leap!

It’s time to try Defying gravity

I think I’ll try Defying Gravity

and you can’t pull me down!”

JJ continued singing with his flawless voice. There is a rare thing that happens with a pianist. It occurs when a singer opens his soul and lets you in. It’s truly magical, and the performance becomes something not long forgotten. JJ’s performance was one of those remarkable moments, and what no one else in the room knew was that I immediately became attached to the troubled boy.

Johnny was standing close by and watching me play. It was the first time he had heard me play the piano. I don’t know if it was because of JJ’s performance, my playing, or both. I looked up at my beautiful man as tears were flowing freely from his eyes. When JJ and I finished, there were cheers from the crowd. I stood up and took JJ in my arms. “Thank you, JJ. That was probably the most magnificent performance of that song I’ve ever heard!”

JJ looked up into my eyes. “Oh my God, that was the most thrilling experience I’ve ever had singing! What just happened?”

Johnny walked up to the two of us and took both of us in his arms. “What just happened was magic. The two of you connected in a way I’ve never seen, and you guys ended up touching our hearts. That was just beautiful!”

For the next hour, I ended up playing for several of the cast members. JJ came up to sing a couple more times.

Johnny told me later that night that Simon watched JJ sing with a scowl on his face. He acted as though the words of “Defying Gravity” were directed to him. He barely acknowledged JJ’s performance and just kept drinking.

Towards the end of the party, JJ and Calvin asked if they could sing the duet “For Good,” also from Wicked. JJ chose to sing Glinda’s part and started the song:

“I’ve heard it said

That people come into our lives for a reason;

Bringing something we must learn.

And we are led to those who help us most to grow;

If we let them, and we help them in return.

Well, I don’t know if I believe that’s true,

But I know I’m who I am today

Because I knew you...

 

Like a comet pulled from orbit

As it passes a sun.

Like a stream that meets a boulder

Halfway through the wood.

Who can say if I’ve been changed for the better?

But because I knew you,

I have been changed for good.”

Again, playing for JJ was pure magic. I looked up at him several times, and it appeared he was singing the words directly to Simon. Calvin also sang his heart out on the Elphaba part of the duet, and together, they created more magic. It was the perfect way to end the party.

As the crowd dispersed into the early morning hours of an Austin Friday night, I went into the kitchen to help Johnny with the cleanup. God, I love this man! Along with the help of Cassie, Katie, and the lesbians next door, Johnny was putting the last of the food away. The evidence of the party had nearly all been put away, and the dishwasher was running.

“Wow! How did you get all this done so soon?”

Johnny walked up to me and gave me a light kiss. “While you were playing the piano, the girls were cleaning up. I couldn’t believe it, either!”

Just then, JJ walked into the kitchen. “That bastard left without me!” He slumped against the door, about to burst into tears again.

I walked over to JJ and took him in my arms. “It’s okay. We have a guest room, and you are more than welcome to stay here tonight. We’ll take you home in the morning.”

“I don’t want to be in the way—”

Johnny walked up to us. “Don’t be silly, JJ. There’s a reason it’s called a guest room. We’d love to have you be our first guest!” He hugged JJ and planted a little kiss on his forehead.

The girls finally left, and the three of us sat on the sofa. Even though JJ was only 20, we decided to let him have a glass of wine to unwind with us.

He told us the story of how he ended up with Simon as his guardian. He told us about Zack, the first love of his life, and Damien, his secret high school boyfriend. And then he told us something rather shocking.

“When I moved in with Simon, he showered me with gifts: a laptop, cell phone, even a car. He even got me into the performing arts high school. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was. At the same time, I was terrified that I could lose it all as quickly as I got it. So, I gave Simon the only thing I had. Sex. I’ve been sleeping with Simon for over four years now. I’m still afraid that if I stop letting him fuck me, I’ll be out on the street.”

He looked up at me, his eyes brimming with tears. “So, you see what I mean when I told you I had fucked up my life? I’m nothing much more than a whore. I sang those songs tonight with more meaning than I ever had before. And I purposefully sang some of them to Simon. I know it pissed him off, and that’s why the bastard left without me. Hell, I’ll probably be thrown out tomorrow.”

Johnny took the boy in his arms. “If there’s one thing I learned from my grandmother, it’s that worrying about what might happen tomorrow can only ruin today. JJ, you made this evening magical for so many of us. Let’s stay in that place.”

“You guys are amazing, you know. I’m so glad I’m getting to know you. In just one night, you both have given me a glimmer of hope that things will be okay.”

“Of course they will, JJ. Of course, they will.”

I took JJ into the guest room and showed him where everything was. I got him a fresh toothbrush and some towels. I hugged him and kissed him on the top of his head. “Goodnight JJ. And thank you for letting me play for you. I don’t think I’ll ever forget this evening.”

He just smiled and said goodnight.

When I got upstairs, I found a magnificent, naked, Native American man lying on the bed, stroking a column of hard flesh. “Well, what do we have here?”

“Dessert!”

I quickly shed my clothes and freed my throbbing eight inches from the confines of my boxer briefs. I joined the love of my life on the bed and began to kiss him passionately. “We have to be quiet, though. This bedroom is open to the living room downstairs, and we do have a guest.”

“MmHmm—that’s going to be part of the fun—making love to you and keeping quiet!”

Johnny rolled me over to my back and began kissing my ears and my neck. I started moaning, and Johnny then placed his mouth over mine. “Shhhhh! We can’t disturb our guest!”

He began kissing his way down my chest. As he took my nipple into his mouth, I noticed the naked silhouette of a beautiful young man standing in our doorway, stroking away on his hard cock.

I moaned again, knowing that it would bring Johnny back up to me. “Keep kissing me,” I whispered to him. “We’re being watched. It’s kinda hot if you ask me.”

Johnny whispered back, “Should we? I mean, are you okay with that?”

“I love you. I know you love me. I don’t mind sharing our love with someone who probably needs a little, as long as we do it together. So, sure. Bring it on, baby.”

Without looking up, Johnny kept working his way down my body and said out loud, “Don’t just stand there, JJ. Get in here with us and give Jason something to do with his mouth!”

JJ just let out a quiet “Oh my God!” and made his way over to the bed. He crawled in next to me as I took him in my arms and drew him in for a kiss while Johnny worked his way down to my abs. JJ was quite a damned good kisser, and my mouth welcomed his dancing tongue.

As Johnny began working his tongue up and down my hard shaft, I had JJ sit on my chest so I could take his cock into my mouth. I looked up at him and marveled at his natural beauty.

His face was framed with long flowing blond curls, and he had shaved every bit of hair on his dancer’s body—which I found to be a complete turn-on. I took his bald cock into my mouth and tasted the sweet precum that was flowing freely. JJ threw his head back and moaned as his cock made its way down my throat. Johnny left my cock and slid up to JJ. He reached around and began playing with his nipples as the two of them kissed passionately. “Holy shit, Johnny, is that your cock against my back?”

I looked up at our guest and winked. “Surprise!”

JJ decided to take charge. He pushed Johnny down to the bed and back onto my dripping cock. He pushed his cock back into my mouth, and he pulled Johnny’s slick foreskin back and began to work his mouth on the giant cock.

As all three of us were experiencing the double pleasure of giving and receiving at the same time, the room soon filled with a chorus of moans and groans. As JJ’s flow of precum increased, I knew he was getting close. I wasn’t ready for this to end.

I removed his cock from my mouth and worked my way to his shaved ass. JJ then pulled Johnny’s cock from his mouth and began rimming his smooth, muscled ass. It wasn’t long before I felt Johnny’s tongue work its way into my hole, bringing moans and shivers to my sweating body.

After about ten minutes of mass rimming, JJ was the first to break away. “God! Somebody, please fuck me! Johnny! Let me feel that cock in my tight ass!” Johnny looked up at me, and I nodded.

Honestly, I couldn’t wait to see my lover’s giant cock slide into the beautiful boy.

Johnny lay on his back, stroking his massive cock. “You should probably sit on it. Take what you can, JJ.”

I knew Johnny might have some trouble staying hard trying to enter JJ, so I moved down and started rimming my lover’s ass, tasting JJ’s saliva all around the tight rosebud.

Johnny reached over to the side of the bed and got the bottle of lube he had placed there earlier. He handed it to JJ and let the boy apply generous amounts to his eleven inches. JJ then worked some into his ass and positioned himself over the towering column of thick cock. JJ took a deep breath and began to lower himself on my lover.

While I was rimming Johnny, I looked up and marveled at the sight of his glistening cock sliding into JJ.

“Fuck, Yeeeeeessss!!! That feels so fucking good, Johnny!”

“Slow down, kiddo! I don’t want to hurt you!”

“You won’t hurt me. My favorite dildo is about the same size!” Just as he was saying this, he finished lowering himself, and his shaved ass was resting on the silky black hairs surrounding the base of Johnny’s cock.

JJ started slowly moving his stretched ass up and down Johnny’s pole. I was amazed at how easy it was for him to take the entire thing. I started sucking on Johnny’s balls as JJ began to turn around and was soon facing me. I now had two sets of balls to suck on as well as JJ’s dripping cock. As I started to take JJ’s cock into my mouth, he pulled my head up to his face and kissed me. “No, I want you, too!”

“What do you mean, JJ?”

“I’ve always dreamed of being double-fucked, and now I want it more than ever!”

“JJ, together, we might really hurt you!”

“Shut up! I’m the power bottom of all power bottoms, and I intend to have a shitload of fantasies come true tonight!”

He grabbed the lube while he kissed me and began to cover my cock with Gun Oil.

“Just go slow at first, Jason,” said JJ as he lowered himself, so his back rested on Johnny’s muscular chest. I looked down and saw that JJ still had about eight of Johnny’s eleven inches buried inside his smooth ass. I placed my cockhead on top of Johnny’s hot meat and slowly began to apply pressure. I was amazed at how easily my head entered JJ’s tight hole. As I pushed the head in, both JJ and Johnny moaned in pleasure.

JJ hissed a satisfied “Yesssssssss!” while Johnny said, “That feels amazing, baby!”

I worked my way into JJ using short strokes, joining my lover inside the silky-smooth confines of JJ’s apparently experienced ass. I started a slow thrusting motion and leaned down to the two men below me. I kissed JJ and then moved to Johnny. “You like that JJ? You like having two big cocks buried in you?”

He turned to me and smiled as his eyes rolled back into his head in the throes of pleasure. I went to kiss JJ again as he turned to kiss Johnny. The three of us were in a triple kiss with tongues and spit flying everywhere.

As my thrusts settled into a rhythm, Johnny began thrusting opposite mine. JJ had two cocks pistoning in and out of his ass, and he was soon screaming in ecstasy. It wasn’t long before his cock began exploding and spraying all over me, his chest, and Johnny’s face. The feeling of rubbing against Johnny’s cock was a sensation I couldn’t believe—or handle much longer. Soon, Johnny began the animalistic roar he has when he is cumming, which set me off. The two of us were firing volleys of scalding hot cum into JJ’s ass. After a while, I slowly pulled out, and an exhausted Johnny stayed inside. We all collapsed on each other and began to slowly catch our breath.

“You guys are amazing. Just sayin’—”

I looked down at JJ. “You’re not so bad yourself, actor-boy!”

Johnny added, “We should probably head into the shower and clean up.”

That’s what we did. The three of us went into the shower, cleaning each other, kissing each other, caressing each other. We were oblivious to the world around us. We were also completely unaware that just below my loft, on the Congress Avenue Bridge, rescue workers were pulling a mangled black Lexus out of the water—a mangled black Lexus with the lifeless body of Simon Bradley still strapped in the seat belt.

 

“Defying Gravity” and “For Good” are from the Broadway musical WICKED, music & lyrics by Stephen Schwartz.

There you go. All you Simon haters--see what you made me do!?!?
Don't worry, we're not done with Simon, though. His reach and creepiness reaches far beyond his grave.
Thanks for all your input and comments! I love hearing from you guys!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 11
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I thought he was creepy instrument hate him. He didn't expect t sex from jj, of course he didn't turn it down either. Now I'm not advocating for him but he wasn't worth hating. I am anxious to see what was in the will!!!

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ding dong.  That’s all I’ll say about Simon for now.  I’m glad JJ opened up to Jason so that he could feel their support and love and start to feel more secure.

I’ve been to many, many cast parties in my life, both as a cast member and a musician, but I’ve never experienced one that ended in a monster cock DP!  😁 That was an incredibly hot scene.

I loved this chapter because it felt very personal to me; I could identify with so much of it. As an accompanist, I’ve experienced that feeling playing for singers when the magic happened and we were so much in sync that the whole was far greater than the sum of the parts and the performance felt transcendent. It’s thrilling when it occurs.  In fact, you inspired me to go sit at the piano and play along with the soundtrack of Wicked for awhile this evening.  I can truthfully claim that I have accompanied Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel.  😉

  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

Awesome cast party. I'm glad JJ opened up about Simon to Jason, it will help him feel loved and secure. Hot sex scene between Johnny, Jason and JJ. Then we get the twist at the end of Simon being dead.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

The threesome was definitely awesome, I just hope it was a one time thing. Hoping JJ gets back with Zach. As far as Simon, yes he was creepy, took advantage of the situation with JJ but feel so sad he felt he had to take his own life to make things better. Did he even think how his suicide would effect JJ?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, James B. said:

The threesome was definitely awesome, I just hope it was a one time thing. Hoping JJ gets back with Zach. As far as Simon, yes he was creepy, took advantage of the situation with JJ but feel so sad he felt he had to take his own life to make things better. Did he even think how his suicide would effect JJ?

That's really interesting. My thought was that he had too much to drink and just drove off the bridge. I never considered Simon suicidal. Interesting twist, though. That particular bridge is one of the old-fashioned bridges you find in a lot of cities--the kind that have little or no arc and low concrete rails that wouldn't be able to stop a car from going over if the car's speed was too high or the angle just right.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

That's really interesting. My thought was that he had too much to drink and just drove off the bridge. I never considered Simon suicidal. Interesting twist, though. That particular bridge is one of the old-fashioned bridges you find in a lot of cities--the kind that have little or no arc and low concrete rails that wouldn't be able to stop a car from going over if the car's speed was too high or the angle just right.

Well you started the chapter with all 4 of them waking up with there thoughts and Simon's really come back to me when he said ”

When I look in the mirror, I shudder at the man I’ve become... a deceitfully bitter man, only looking out for myself. I’m surrounded by more wonderful people than I deserve... and I’ve never been so alone. 

Then at the party JJ 1st song he sang I think hit Simon in the ❤️ and made him feel really bad about what had occured between him & JJ, and him feeling so deceitful to JJ. I think it was his only way to apologize to JJ.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

It has been quite a while since I read this, and I'd forgotten about Simon's accident. I don't think he survives, but I seem to remember repercussions for the other characters. This is just as much fun the second time around! Thanks. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I've only been to a couple cast parties when I was in college and worked on some sets for play in our little theater.  I was amazed at the ability of people to get into and jump from character to character while having the best time ever.  Of course there was a piano, not a grand and not a Steinway, but a good serviceable piano and several who could play various show tunes with no shortage of singers to accompany them.  Talent is really something seen up close and personal.    This chapter really evoked some of that and I'm glad to have these memories replayed in my mind. 

Now the DP sex was mind-blowing and while many may consider it pornographic, I just enjoyed being titillated.

Simon's apparent demise is a sad ending to an empty life which could have been so much more....

  • Love 1
Link to comment

WOW - never saw that coming!!  I don't think suicide though -  probably too much bubbly and feeling sorry for himself as JJ sang to him.

We'll just have to see where Geoff goes with this! 

I was surprised the TV guys did not discover the camera(s)???

Edited by KayDeeMac
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..