Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 5,285 Words
  • 1,939 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 5. Finding Jason

This is the second half of Johnny's version of the story. I have a confession to make, Johnny and Jason are my all-time favorite couple that I've ever created. Knowing a lot of you, they will quickly become one of yours!
Enjoy the chapter! Time to head back to North Carolina and finished altering lives!

The following day, I headed out to the airport and couldn’t believe the traffic! The normally three-laned highway was down to one lane due to an accident, so I was running behind. I finally made it to the main terminal and pulled into the parking garage. I grabbed my messenger bag and ran to the arrivals area. I ran into the door, looking for Jason. I reached into my bag for the sign I had made with his name on it. Suddenly this guy stands up in front of me, blocking my view of the baggage area. I think he said something to me as I was looking around him. He cleared his throat and repeated, “It’s me. I’m Jason.”

That’s when it happened. Time literally stood still as our eyes met. All I heard was my grandmother’s voice saying, “—and when you least expect it, the man that the gods have chosen for you will stand in front of you, and you will know he is the one.”

Finally, I shook my head. “I’m sorry. I didn’t see you come up.”

“I didn’t. You came up to me, actually.”

I just kept looking at the man I’ve been dreaming about for months. “Right. I’m here for you.” I reached down, grabbed a couple of his bags, and suggested we get out of the terminal. I told him he could wait on the bench in front of the terminal, and I’ll bring the truck around, but he insisted on walking with me.

I could feel Jason’s eyes as he walked behind me. My arms and back muscles were flexed with the weight of his bags, and I’ll admit I gave my ass a little more wiggle than usual. I was smiling the entire way, knowing that something magical just happened when our eyes locked.

“Wait a minute. You know who I am, but I’m about to get into a truck—in Texas—with a total stranger! My mother warned me about this sort of thing!”

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. “Oh God! I’m so sorry! I’m Johnny Breeze. I’m the theatre’s lighting designer. Well, for now, anyway.” I gave a nervous laugh and headed back towards the truck.

“Nice to meet you, Johnny Breeze! And thank you for picking me up!”

“Happy to do it. And here we are. Just throw your bags in the back, and we’ll be on our way!”

We were on our way back into the city, and Jason looked over at me. “Johnny, what did you mean when you said you are the lighting designer for now?”

“Oh, that. Well, some of us on the staff kind of expect to be looking for new jobs after the change at the theatre. But I guess that’s all up to you, Jason.”

“Oh, no! Far from it! From what I’ve seen, the staff at the theatre is great. As far as I’m concerned, the staff that’s there right now will be the stability we need to get through the changes coming up. I mean, if people feel like they need to move on, they are free to do that. But I’m hoping as many of you stay on that want to. Hell, I need you guys!”

I smiled and sighed with relief. I loved this job, and the last thing I wanted was for it to end. Especially now! Jason shifted his computer bag on his lap, which made me giggle inside. I was picturing a cock as hard as mine under the black leather.

“So, Johnny Breeze, what’s the agenda for the afternoon?”

“Well, our first stop is at your loft. Your furniture and boxes arrived last week. I hope you don’t mind, but I set up your furniture and unpacked the boxes—except for the ones you marked `personal,’ of course.”

“You didn’t have to do that, Johnny. That’s way beyond what you’re expected to do.”

“I don’t mind. I just thought it would make your first few days here easier.” I looked over at Jason and noticed his face turning red. I figured he was thinking about the box of porn I found.

“Hey, Jason. It’s cool. So I may know more about you than you may have wanted at this point. But I would be lying if I didn’t tell you that’s why I asked Simon to pick you up and help you out this first week before you start work. I think we might just get along well. I don’t know. Just a hunch!”

Jason was deep in thought for the rest of the trip into town. When we arrived at his building, he let out a gasp as I placed my hand on his thigh. “We’re here! Welcome to Texas, Jason!” I parked the truck, grabbed his bags, and hit the elevator. As we walked down the hall to his place, I saw a vase of yellow roses sitting in front of the door. I’m guessing they are the flowers Simon said he would have delivered.

Jason picked up the vase, and I took the key out of my pocket and opened the door. Jason gasped as I led him into his new home. He seemed pleased with the way things looked. “Wait right here, Jason. I have a surprise for you!”

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Moet Chandon I had picked up yesterday. As soon as I had popped the cork, Jason came running into the kitchen. I poured some of the champagne into the crystal flutes and handed one to Jason. I clicked his glass. “Welcome home.”

We took a sip, and then Jason added, “And here’s to you, Johnny—for all your help—and to new beginnings.”

This time we didn’t sip. Our eyes locked, and I could feel Jason opening his heart and soul to me. He shook his head and said something about the champagne and then said he needed to hop in the shower and clean up after traveling all day. I told him where the bathroom was and that I would fix dinner while he cleaned up.

He was concerned that there wasn’t any food, so I opened the refrigerator door. “Ta-da!” I explained how the box office volunteers stocked him up with some good Texas food from Whole Foods while I was pulling things out to prepare a King Ranch Casserole, the most Texan dish I could think of to make.

Jason went to shower, and I got the casserole together. Just then, I realized that I hadn’t put out the towels in the bathroom. I ran upstairs and grabbed a couple of towels out of the linen closet that was in the master bedroom. I turned to take them into the bathroom and was met with the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Jason was standing in the shower with his head thrown back, double-fisting his hard cock. Then I heard him say, “Suck my cock, Johnny! Drink my load!”

I just stood there watching Jason come down from his orgasm and turn off the water. As he opened the shower door, I explained that I had forgotten to bring towels into the bathroom. And yes, I heard what he said. Jason looked completely embarrassed, so I did the only thing I could think of to do. I stepped toward him, wrapped a towel around him, and began drying him—all the while looking deep into his eyes with a sense of passion and excitement.

Our lips slowly drew closer, and soon, I had the man of my dreams in my arms, sharing the most amazing kiss I could remember. I could feel the sparks of energy pass between us as I dropped the towel and pressed his muscular body to mine.

Jason suddenly broke the kiss. “Johnny, we shouldn’t—"

“Shhh,” I told him that I understood how he was feeling, but Simon was supposed to let him know in the card that came with the flowers that everything was okay and not to worry about it.

“How did you know about the note?” I explained how Simon was my mentor and friend and the feelings I was developing. “So that’s what he meant by ‘follow your heart.’”

I decided to put on a little show for Jason, so I stepped back and pulled my t-shirt over my head. Looking into his eyes, I ran my fingers down my chest and abs until I reached the top of my jeans. One by one, I slowly unbuttoned my shorts and stopped as soon as the root of my hard cock was exposed. “And what is your heart telling you, Jason?”

Jason stepped towards me and got on his knees. He moved my hands away and began to unbutton the last buttons. “That this is way more than a roll in the sack with a hot stud. That there is an almost electric connection between us. That the first time I looked into your eyes, you touched my soul.”

He lowered my jeans and was soon met with over 11 hard inches of Native American meat smacking him in the face. He commented (like everyone seems to), but I didn’t hear it as I felt his soft touch move up and down my shaft. He pulled my foreskin back and rolled his tongue around the head of my cock. I let out a long, deep moan that caused my body to vibrate to the bottom of my feet and the tip of my cock.

Jason opened his mouth wide and began to take me inside his mouth. As I reached the back of his throat, he opened it up, and I kept slowly easing my cock down his gullet. When I felt Jason’s nose hit the small patch of pubes that rested above my cock, I was stunned. “Fuuuuuuck! Ooooooh, my God!” My entire body started to tremble, and as Jason pulled off my cock, I fell to the floor in front of him. No one had ever been able to take the whole thing in their mouth before, and I was stunned.

Jason stood up and lifted me off the floor. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom. He pulled the covers off the bed, and we both lay down on the luxurious sheets. He was pressing his lean, hard body as close to me as he could, and we rolled around on the bed, kissing and caressing, moaning and gasping, all in a mixture of passion and lust. I loved feeling his hard eight inches wrestling with my hard cock. Both cocks were sliding around between us in a pool of sweat mixed with copious amounts of precum. The next thing I knew, Jason was on top of me and began exploring my body with his lips, tongue, and teeth. I was writhing underneath him, and when he got to the side of my neck, I let out a high-pitched gasp.

When he began chewing on my nipple, “Ahhhhhh, Jason!” my back arched, and I nearly lifted off the bed. He began to move lower and started drinking the pre that was pouring out of my throbbing cock. My heavy balls were drawn up close to the base of my cock, and I felt my lover’s tongue sweep across my sac. I gasped again as I felt one of my balls slide into Jason’s mouth, and I spread my legs wide to give him more space to work his magic.

Jason pushed my legs back. I hooked my arms around them and pulled them to my chest as I felt his remarkable tongue work from my balls to my perineum, which brought another deep moan from me. My heart was pounding in anticipation as I felt Jason’s tongue work its way up the crack of my smooth, muscular ass. At first, he just touched my puckered hole with the tip of his tongue, and then he would quickly pull it away. The bastard was teasing me beyond belief! And I loved it! “Ooooooh! Ooooooh! Fuck!”

Jason then pushed my ass even further up in the air as he plunged his tongue deep inside me. As I was getting the tongue-fuck of my life, the head of my cock slapped me in the cheek, covering it with precum. I did what any horned-up gay man would do with a cock slapping him in the face. I opened my mouth and started giving myself head as Jason continued to work his magic on my quivering hole. Jason pulled his head from my ass and looked down at me in shock. With my mouth filled with cock, I let out a muffled, “Don’t stop, baby!” as my eyes rolled back in my head with the impending orgasm rumbling in my balls.

I was in pure ecstasy. My moans got deeper and louder as Jason plunged his tongue deeper and deeper. It didn’t take long before my cock began spewing gallons of creamy cum into my mouth. I could feel the ring of my ass clamp down on Jason’s tongue with each spasm of my cock. When I finished, I didn’t swallow when I saw my stunning man move forward as he lowered my legs. I opened my mouth so I could share my hot load with him. We kissed for a while when I suddenly came out of my post-orgasmic haze.

I put my arms around Jason and flipped him over and onto his stomach. God, his back was muscular and smooth. I started giving Jason light and sensuous kisses down his spine. Once Jason started moaning and whimpering, my cock began swelling again with the anticipation of giving my new lover pleasure.

As my lips reached the small of Jason’s back, I gently pulled him up on his knees and made my way down to his ass. My tongue found the wisps of hair that circled Jason’s quivering hole. I gently pushed my tongue inside his hole while running my hands up and down his muscular legs. Jason was moaning louder than ever, and as much as I hated to, I pulled away and made my way to the nightstand. While shopping for toiletries, I stopped by one of the gay bookstores and picked up a bottle of my favorite lube.

“Umm, Johnny? What’s that doing in my nightstand?”

I looked down at Jason and flashed him a smile. “I knew what I wanted to happen, what I wanted more than anything. So, I channeled my three months as a Boy Scout and followed the only thing I got out of that experience. Be prepared!”

I poured some of the lube onto my fingers and began to rub it into my still moist ass. “Now roll over, mister. It’s time to give you a real Texas welcome.” Did I just say that? Sheesh!

Jason groaned and rolled his eyes at my corny line. He started to laugh but stopped as soon as I grabbed his eight inches of throbbing cock and positioned my ass over it. I wanted this more than anything! I had already fallen hard for this wonderful man. I knew the universe (with some gentle prodding from my grandmother, I’m sure!) had brought him into my life, and I wanted—no, needed—more than anything to consummate this union. I now know the most beautiful feeling in the world is the very first time the man you have fallen in love with slips inside you. As I eased myself down Jason’s thick cock, I knew at that moment that this was so much more than the sex I had originally been wanting just this morning.

Once I was entirely impaled by my man, I needed to feel every bit of him. I slowly began rocking back and forth, melting in both the physical and emotional feelings I was experiencing. I arched my back and felt the rush of pleasure as Jason’s cock massaged my prostate. My cock was dripping a river again, even though I had just come a few minutes earlier.

I slowly began moving up and down, making love to the man I had dreamed about for months. Even in those wonderful dreams, I never felt as complete as I did at that very moment. I picked up my pace and all too soon felt the familiar tightness in my balls, signaling the euphoric orgasm building inside me. “Baby, I’m gonna cum again!”

Jason lifted his head and opened his mouth to take the first few shots of cum firing from my cock. As I was shooting into Jason’s mouth, my ass began to milk a hot load from his balls. I felt his cock expand and pulse with each shot he fired deep inside me. I wanted him inside me forever!

We soon calmed down after we both had experienced an intense orgasm. I leaned forward, and Jason’s cock slowly slipped out of my ass. I gave my lover another kiss, tasting the remnants of my load on his tongue. “Welcome home, Jason.” He closed his eyes and sighed. I’m glad he didn’t see the tears welling up in my eyes.

We only had a couple of minutes to relax before dinner was ready. When the timer on the oven went off, I got out of bed and went into the closet. I came back out with two fluffy bathrobes. I bought two hoping they would both be needed. We went downstairs and had a wonderful dinner. Jason and I talked about our lives but honestly spent most of the meal gazing into each other’s eyes. I had never been so happy and content in my life and told Jason that I felt like my life was truly beginning this very day. Both of us shed some tears of happiness and ended up confessing our rapidly growing love for each other.

I hated that our dinner had to end, but I needed to get ready for the theatre. We put the food up but left the dishes for later, and I took my lover upstairs for a shower. We easily could have had another round of love-making in the steam and water, and both our cocks were, without a doubt, craving more attention. Jason wrapped both hands around my cock and said, “I’ll take care of that when you get back tonight. You are coming back, aren’t you?”

“Just try and keep me away!”

We kissed again and finished cleaning each other. Jason got me a hairdryer, and I quickly dried my hair and brushed my teeth. Yes, I made sure two toothbrushes were sitting on the counter. Thank you, Boy Scouts!

I walked out of the bathroom and started picking up my clothes that were scattered all over the floor. As I was dressing, Jason came into the bedroom dressed in a shirt, tie, and jacket. He decided to join me at the theatre, but I convinced him to dress down a bit. One of the things that I loved about Austin was the casual attitude and dress that was accepted almost anywhere.

We drove through town and made our way to the theatre. Jason wanted to keep his being there on the low-down, so I had him in the booth with me. Simon also popped in and welcomed Jason. The show went great, and at the end, Simon insisted on introducing Jason to the cast and crew. Everyone gathered in the green room, and I was so proud of how Jason put everyone at ease regarding their futures at the theatre.

We met a lot of the cast and crew at the Magnolia Café after the show, and Jason informed me that JJ was making a pass at him. Damn, that’s one horny boy, but how could I blame him? I mean, Jason is the pure definition of a hottie! I decided to nip the whole thing in the bud, so I put my arm around Jason and pulled him to me. Calvin, one of the actors in the show, apparently hadn’t participated in all the gossip about me liking dick and asked if I was coming out in the middle of the Magnolia.

“Calvin, I came out a long, long time ago. And yes, Jason is my boyfriend.”

I smiled, and Jason giggled. God, I love this man!

We finally made our way home and finished up the dishes from dinner. I filled a couple of wine glasses, and we went out on the balcony and relaxed.

He wanted to know more about my life, so I told him about my grandmother and how she knew I was gay when I was about 10 or 11. I also told him how she told me I had two spirits that traveled with me through my life and that they would let me know when my soul mate walked into my life. I told him that I had seen him while he was around the theatre during his interviews, and that was when I knew. “So yeah, the moment I saw you, I knew. You are my soul mate. The universe brought you to me just as my grandmother knew they would.”

Tears of happiness began to well up in my eyes. Jason stood up and took me in his arms. “Will you make love to me, Johnny?”

“Are you sure?”

“I’ve never been surer of anything in my life.”

I wanted nothing more than to give Jason what he wanted, but I was also afraid that this would end up badly like it had so many times before. I mean, usually, I can hardly stay hard enough to top a dude. On the other hand, Jason was so much more than a dude. I loved this man more than life itself, so maybe things will be okay.

We made our way upstairs, and I pulled Jason into my arms. As we were kissing, I unbuttoned his shirt and let it drop to the floor. Jason broke our passionate kiss and pulled my t-shirt over mine. We pulled our bodies together again and continued kissing. Our growing cocks pressed against each other, and I lowered my hands to Jason’s round, muscular ass.

Jason reached behind me and undid the leather tie I had keeping my long hair in a ponytail. He moaned as he ran his fingers through my hair and pulled our lips into an even tighter kiss. I reached between us and squeezed his cock, which caused even more moans from my lover.

I undid the buckle of his belt, undid the button, and opened the zipper of his khakis, letting them drop to the floor. I went down on my knees and began chewing on his cock through his Calvin Klein boxer briefs. There was a huge wet spot of precum at the head of his covered cock, and I began to suck the sweet juice out of the fabric.

When I lowered Jason’s boxers to the floor, his hot cock bounced up and pointed to the ceiling. I took one of his balls in my mouth and sucked on it as I rolled it around on my tongue. I opened my mouth even wider and took the other one in—letting both of his balls dance together inside my mouth. I let them out with an audible pop and began licking up the underside of his cock.

When I got to the head of Jason’s cock, I took it into my mouth and sucked as much precum out of it as I could. I love sucking on a large cock. I also love that I’ve never had a gag reflex, so I slowly took Jason’s eight inches and just let it slide down my throat when he reached it.

I had begun to massage his cock with the muscles in my neck. Jason put his hands on my head and slowly began pumping in and out. I love a good face fuck almost as much as I love getting my ass drilled! Every time Jason pushed his cock into the confines of my throat, I would moan, knowing it would bring incredible pleasure to my lover. Long before I was ready, Jason pulled out of my mouth, leaving me with an empty feeling. I stood up and kissed Jason deeply and shared the precum that was still coating my tongue.

Jason dropped to his knees and began releasing the buttons on my jeans. As my jeans opened, he ran his fingers through the small patch of black hair above my cock. He then pushed my 501’s down to the floor and grabbed onto my throbbing meat. He expertly worked his tongue in between my foreskin and the head, lapping up the mixture of juice and sweat that had accumulated there.

He slowly began working my cock into his mouth, and once it moved into his throat, I returned the favor and began to slowly fuck my lover’s face. The feeling was incredible, and before long, my legs began to tremble. Jason could sense that I was nearing the point of no return and freed my cock.

I stepped out of my jeans as he stood up. We gazed into each other’s eyes, and he told me he loved me. Before I could answer, he filled my mouth with his talented tongue. He began backing me up towards the bed and pushed me down onto my back with my feet still resting on the floor.

Jason picked up one of my legs and rested it on his chest. He began to lightly rub his fingers up and down my hairless thighs, sending shivers throughout my body and causing me to moan in ecstasy. He ran the bottom of my foot along his face, and his five o’clock shadow sent more shivers through my body. Jason then began to run his tongue along the arch of my foot and then sucked in my big toe.

Oh, my God! I’ve had never experienced this before, and it drove me wild. My hands grabbed onto the sheets, and my body began thrashing as Jason sucked each of my toes into his mouth.

My cock was gushing pre all over my abs. Jason released my foot and joined me on the bed. He ran two of his fingers through the rivers of precum and fed one finger to me before taking the other in his own mouth. Another passion-filled kiss followed as I pulled the two of us all the way onto the bed.

I lowered my body on top of my lover and began kissing and sucking my way down his hot body. I was learning all about the spots that drove him wild—and there were a lot if the moans and gasps were any indications.

As I worked my way down Jason’s body, I found pools of precum which I greedily lapped up with my tongue. Knowing that he was too close for dick play, I moved down to the side of his balls and began chewing on the sensitive skin, causing him to lift off the bed. I then worked the magic ridge of skin that started at his balls and led me to Jason’s muscular ass.

My long hair covered Jason’s cock and abs, and he certainly seemed to be enjoying that as I worked my way down to his quivering hole. I plunged my tongue in deeply and began to make love to my man with my tongue. As soon as he relaxed, I worked one, then two, then three fingers into him while my tongue was working his ass. I figured he was ready, but I had to ask one more time. “Are you sure, baby? I don’t want to hurt you!”

“I need you inside me! I need you to make love to me!”

Normally, at this point, I would have had to stroke my cock back to life. You already know I’m not a big fan of topping, but this was different. My cock was vibrating with the anticipation of making love to Jason! He handed me the lube, and I poured a generous amount on my cock and then worked some into his ready hole. I tucked my legs underneath me and pulled Jason up onto my lap, lifting his ready ass. I gently pressed the mushroom head of my cock into his hole, and it popped in a lot easier than I expected. I looked down at Jason, and his face had the most satisfied smile. The look in his eyes was a beautiful combination of love and lust.

As I was looking at Jason, I slowly eased my cock into him with as much love and care as I could. I had a little more than half my 11 inches buried in my lover when I felt the hardness of his prostate. Jason let out a groan of pleasure and then wrapped his muscular legs around my lower back. Surprisingly he pushed me in the rest of the way with his legs. I couldn’t believe it! I was entirely inside my lover! I leaned forward and kissed him deeply while he got used to my girth.

I kissed him as I began to slowly move in and out of my man’s amazingly tight hole. Soon I was long-dicking him and began to build up speed gradually. I arched my back and found myself going even deeper. Our moans of pleasure were ridiculously loud, and they were turning me on even more if that was possible!

Jason’s cock was throbbing and bouncing and dumping loads of sweet juice all over his heaving abs.

“Harder, baby! Fuck me harder!” My mission was to give my man whatever he wanted, so I began pounding him. Without warning, Jason’s cock exploded. He was spraying cum all over his chest, face, hair, and even the wall behind the bed. Every pulse of his orgasm squeezed my cock and began milking it.

That was all it took. I threw my head back and let out a roar like a mountain lion as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. I must have sprayed a quart of cum inside my lover while I kept up with the hard and solid strokes. I pushed in deeply one last time and lowered myself on top of Jason.

Our sweat mingled with the cum he had sprayed all over his chest, and I gently pressed my lips to his. We shared a deep and passionate kiss. “Did you like that, Jay?”

“If I never make love again, I will die a happy man. That was the most incredible sex I’ve ever had!”

“I know what you mean, baby. For the first time in my life, I truly know what it means to make love.” We kissed again and then made our way into the bathroom to clean up. Jason went into the toilet closet as I prepared the shower. Exhausted, we cleaned each other. As we were finishing, I asked, “Are you okay, love?”

“Yes, Johnny. More than okay. Better than I ever dreamed possible, actually.” He yawned as the activities of the last 24 hours began to take their toll on him. I turned off the water and opened the door to grab towels. I dried both of us off and led the love of my life to our bed. Yes, our bed.

I pulled the covers over us. “Goodnight, Jason. I love you with all my heart.” I pulled him close to me and spooned him as I heard the slow, even breathing of a beautiful man in a satisfying sleep.

So now we're caught up with both of our guys' take on the story! Next chapter is the story of JJ Cobb and his quite unconventional relationship with our favorite creep, Simon Bradley!
Thanks for all your comments, love, and support as this story unfolds. This is the story that started my hold sidelining as an author thing, so it means a lot to me!
Looking forward to hearing from you all!

-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Such a great chapter! It almost feels like a voyeuristic privilege to see their relationship develop and grow. Talk about sizzling chemistry!  Dayamn.  As simmering hot as the sex is between them, the depth of their emotional and psychic connection makes it even more satisfying.  I’m so glad they’re both actually versatile, though. To me, there are few more profound disappointments than an outrageously hung exclusive bottom. ☺️

it’s hard to believe that this is your first story; it’s so good!

Edited by tesao
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Awesome chapter. Such chemistry and emotion between Johnny and Jason, sex is pretty good between them as well. It's great to see these two guys have a relationship that is developing and growing. 

Even if they are being watched by our voyeur Simon.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Based on my meticulously close reading of this chapter from Johnny's point of view and the earlier chapter covering this same scene from Jason's point of view, I confidently conclude these two guys are directly on the same page and could be in it for the long haul.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter and I'm also amazed this is your first!  It's really good!

Thank you - but - let's get creepy Simon out of the bedroom!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hmmm..yes, like both major characters, but someone unpacking boxes and arranging furniture in my home...no! Waaaay too intrusive, verging stalker!

So Johnny is eminently f'able, suckable and a won'erful toy....that sets off alarm bells for me rather than "bestie" vibes.

Great writing! Enjoyable stuff...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..