Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 1,577 Words
  • 1,861 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 7. JJ Cobb (Part 2)

Here's the second part of JJ's backstory. This boy just needs to be loved--that's all he wants. Unfortunately, he finds it with Simon Bradley

The boys continued texting for a few more minutes. Simon stuck his head in JJ’s room and suggested getting ready for bed since it was a school night. JJ stood up and began taking off his clothes in front of Simon. He tried to be as seductive as a sixteen-year-old could be and noticed that Simon couldn’t take his eyes off him. He started walking toward his bathroom, and before he went in, he pulled off his underwear, giving Simon a full view of his tight, round dancer’s ass. As JJ walked into the bathroom, he thought he might have heard Simon gasp.

While in the shower, JJ took his razor and shaved the blond hairs growing around his ass. He trimmed his blond pubes so that a one-inch patch of short hair rested above his six-inch cock.

The stimulation from the trimming and the anticipation of what was to come had him throbbing. It took all the willpower he could muster not to bust a nut in the shower, but he managed. When he finished, he dried off, blew his hair dry, and stood looking at himself in the mirror, pleased with the way he looked.

JJ stuck his head outside his bedroom door and noticed all the lights had been turned off. He was completely naked as he made his way up the stairs towards Simon’s room.

An exhausted Simon had fallen asleep almost as soon as he took off his clothes and fell into bed. As aroused as he was from JJ’s little show downstairs, he fell asleep before he could even do anything about it.

Simon didn’t hear JJ walk into his room. He didn’t even notice when JJ quietly crawled into the bed and under the sheets. He also didn’t notice when JJ, while under the covers, worked his way towards the foot of the bed.

JJ was thrilled to see Simon slept in the nude. JJ lightly ran his fingers over Simon’s cock, and it quickly grew to its full seven inches. He gently lifted it to his mouth and took in the head. He slowly began to lower his head to take more of it into his mouth. He heard soft moans coming from Simon and began to move deeper and faster. Suddenly the covers were thrown off. “JJ! We can’t...”

JJ lifted his head off the man’s cock. “Shhh. Simon, I love you. I have for a long time, and I’ve wanted this forever. I saw how you looked at me downstairs, so I know you want it, too. After all you’ve done for me today, I figured it was the perfect time to show you how much I love you.”

“But...”

Before Simon could finish, JJ had swung his body around and was on all fours over Simon’s body. He pushed his smooth ass back toward Simon, and the next thing he knew, Simon’s face was buried in it, licking and probing the twitching hole in front of him. JJ continued working Simon’s cock as his own began dripping teenage precum all over Simon. “Simon, do you have any lube? I want you inside me!”

“Are you sure? Have you ever done this before?”

“Hundreds of times... with Zach! Now lube that cock up, Simon. It’s time for your naughty boy to show you how hot his dancer ass is!”

JJ was filled with lust and desire. Simon was both shocked and incredibly turned on by the aggressive teen angel taking charge of the situation. He reached over to his nightstand and pulled out the bottle of lube. He slathered it onto his cock and pushed some into JJ’s hole. JJ positioned himself over Simon and lowered himself while moaning in ecstasy.

Simon had never felt such a tight and muscular ass wrapped around his cock. While he normally would have closed his eyes and relished in the feeling, he instead looked at the angelic boy bouncing on his cock. JJ’s cock was throbbing and leaving a dose of precum on Simon’s stomach every time he hit bottom.

JJ leaned forward and planted his lips on Simon. The boy forced his mouth open with his tongue and gave him a passionate kiss. His long curls fell over Simon’s face, adding to his pleasure even more. “I love you, JJ!” Simon yelled out as the boy’s tight ass milked the biggest load he could remember.

After Simon fired his last shot of scalding cum into the boy’s ass, JJ slid forward and began stroking his cock. JJ reached the point of no return, and just as he threw his head back, Simon covered the head of his cock with his mouth to receive volley after volley of sweet teen cum.

JJ slid back down Simon’s body and kissed him again, tasting his cum on Simon’s tongue. He then reached down and grabbed the bed covers, pulled them up to cover the two of them. He laid his head on Simon’s chest, and the man gently ran his fingers through the luscious blond hair.

“Thank you, Simon.” Soon the two of them were asleep with smiles on their faces.

Simon woke up as usual around 6:30 in the morning. JJ’s head was still on his chest. He gently shifted the boy off to his side so he could get up to pee. When he returned to the bed, JJ was awake and smiling. “I was afraid I was going to wake up and find out that this was all a dream, Simon.”

“I know, JJ. When I woke up and found you with me, my first thought was, ‘thank God it wasn’t a dream!’”

“What time is it?”

“It’s time to take a shower and get you ready for school.” Simon got out of bed and walked into his bathroom, expecting JJ to go down to his suite to use his.

Instead, as Simon was preparing his shower, JJ took his morning piss right behind him. “Care to join me, JJ?”

Simon couldn’t believe how stunning the naked boy was even right out of bed. JJ couldn’t believe that Simon had a shower with seven showerheads! There were two on each of the three tiled walls and one aimed straight down from the ceiling.

JJ joined Simon in the shower and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. “Simon, can I ask you a question?”

“Of course you can, my angel.”

“Last night, you yelled out that you loved me... did you mean it?”

Simon looked down at the boy and pushed some of his wet hair out of his face. “I did, JJ. I’ve loved you for years. I’ve dreamed for what happened last night since the first time I saw you and Zach kissing in the dressing room.”

JJ’s lower lip started to tremble, and although his tears were hidden by the water cascading over his body, he began to weep again, this time from happiness.

“Don’t cry, JJ. Your life is beginning all over again. It’s a fresh start for you. Don’t be sad!”

“I’m not sad! I’m happier than I’ve ever been. It just that I’ve never had anyone tell me they loved me before. Well, Zach does, but that’s different.”

Simon washed his boy’s hair, running his fingers through the luxurious curls, and then did his own. He then took the body wash and explored JJ’s defined body as he cleaned it. Simon spent some extra time cleaning JJ’s muscular ass. As he ran his fingers along the creases of the boy’s tight pucker, he knew he was going to fuck him once more. Simon worked a soapy finger into his ass and found his prostate, causing the boy’s cock to bounce and bring moans that echoed in the marble bathroom. JJ leaned back into Simon and lifted his right leg, placing his foot on the shower bench. Simon pressed the head of his throbbing cock against JJ’s ass as the boy backed into him and took it all in one thrust.

“Oh God, Simon! Fuck me hard. Fuck your boy!”

This time, Simon took charge of his boy. He grabbed JJ’s narrow waist and pounded his delicious ass with long, hard thrusts. JJ let out long, sustained moans as he relished in the hard cock invading his tight ass. “Ooooh! Oooooh! Oooh! Fuck me, Simon! Breed my little ass!”

Simon soon felt the tightness in his balls, signally his approaching climax. JJ was pounding his own cock and let out another loud moan. “I’m cumming, Simon! I’m cummmmminnnnnnnnng!”

JJ’s load covered the wall of the shower as his clenching ass pulled the load out of Simon’s cock. “I’m cumming too, JJ! Take my load, baby boy!”

As the two unlikely lovers came down off their morning highs, JJ grabbed the body wash and began to clean Simon. He realized that if he gave Simon what he wanted, he would get the love and attention he has craved his entire life. At the same time, Simon realized that if he threw in a few “I love you’s” along with some pet names and gifts, he would have the trophy boy he has wanted for years. Yes, the foundation of their relationship was simultaneously established. Theirs would be a relationship based on “getting” rather than giving or sharing. Theirs would be a relationship based on greed and deceit. Both were going to get what they wanted, regardless of the emotional vacuum that would undoubtedly develop.

It was a fairly short chapter, but it was a major point in JJ's young life. I have one more part to JJ's story and he'll be caught up with the rest of the book.
Thanks again for your support and comments! It truly makes my day!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 6
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well that was a hot chapter for this time of the day, good job I'm reading it at home. So JJ tried to seduce Simon but found Simon wanting him as much as he wanted him, so it ended up feelings mutual. They make interesting lovers.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hmm I am not sure what to think of the last few lines as they are using each other for sex. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Bft said:

Hmm I am not sure what to think of the last few lines as they are using each other for sex. 

Yeah, weird right?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ggrrrrrrrrrrrr!  

First, I think we can all admit that it would have been very, very, very difficult to resist the gorgeous, blond god that is JJ.  Having said that, however, this was just all kinds of wrong. Simon should have put a stop to it and had a long talk with JJ, explaining that he loved him like a son or a nephew and that it was inappropriate for them to have sex.  It’s not just that it was technically statutory rape (it would not have been in more than half the states, the UK, Canada, and many other less uptight countries), but it was the unhealthy dynamic of an overly generous benefactor and a “kept boy“ that is so disturbing.  The big clue is that JJ never felt loved by his parents - especially his asshole father, and he has unfortunately channeled that desperate need towards Simon, who is only too happy to indulge himself.  Despicably creepy.

 

Edited by tesao
  • Like 4
Link to comment

The author has made it clear that they both considered this transactional.  And thus for the adult, it is unacceptable behavior. Hopefully, JJ will get through this without feeling totally used later in life as he matures and comes to understand what being an adult means.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Just who is the user and who is used' This looks very much like a mutually satisfactory arrangement to me.  Firstly, the age of consent in Texas is 17 which means that technically, Simon is committing Statutory Rape (apparently JJ  is only 16 going on 17. He has a driver's license), however, unless somebody notifies the police, Very shortly Simon would be off the hook and I don't see JJ's father taking enough interest in his son's welfare to make such a report. His mother is too browbeaten to do so. This is probably a case where the less said, the better.

Edited by Will Hawkins
  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..