Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 7,539 Words
  • 3,094 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 3. A Night at the Theatre

Johnny and Jason continue to get to know each other, and as they do they fall harder and harder.
In this chapter, we get to know some more about Johnny and meet some new characters who will become important later in the story.
Enjoy!
-Geoff

Johnny was lying in my arms. We shared some tender kisses, gently ran our fingers over each other’s bodies, and slowly came down from the high of our intense lovemaking. Just as my lover was about to fall asleep, a timer went off in the kitchen. I had been so engrossed in making love I didn’t even notice the wonderful smells wafting upstairs.

“Johnny, something seems to be finished in the kitchen. Can I do something to help out?”

“Mmmmm, dinner is ready, Jason. Hang on.”

He got up out of bed and went into the walk-in closet. Returning with two luxurious bathrobes, he said, “I went to the store and picked these up. Again, being prepared and hoping for the best.” He tossed one to me and flashed his sexy grin. We got out of bed, put on the bathrobes, and made our way downstairs.

“That smells amazing. What did you make?”

“King Ranch Casserole – a Texas classic.”

“I never heard of it! But that’s probably because I’m from Virginia. We’re not so big on Texas back east!”

“Just sit down at the dining room table. I’ll be right back.” Johnny went into the kitchen, and I took a seat at a table already set for two. While sitting there, I went back over the events of the day. Just a few hours ago, I was on a plane heading to Austin—not knowing what to expect or even what was in store for my life. This Native American god of a man picks me up and informs me that he’s been crushing on me for weeks. He sets up my entire home and proceeds to welcome me to Texas with the most amazing sex I can ever remember having.

All I can think of is how much I could get used to this. No, how much I want to get used to this. I’ve never felt like this about a man in my lifetime. How could I? I’ve been on the road for almost a decade, and the men in my life have mostly been one-nighters or, at best, a two or three-week fling.

Johnny walked in with a steaming baking dish, ran back, and brought out a plate of steamed broccoli. He then went back and asked, “Red or White?”

“Whatever you think goes best, I’m good.”

Johnny went into the kitchen and quickly returned with a bottle of pinot noir. He popped the cork and filled our glasses. He then took my plate and filled it with the casserole and the broccoli. “Dig in, babe. It’s your first home-cooked Texas dinner!”

“Johnny, this is delicious! It was amazing. Creamy, cheesy chicken, tortillas, and just enough heat to make it perfect! Where did you ever learn to cook like this?”

“I work in theatre, and that means I also have a career in the restaurant business. When I graduated from college and moved to Austin, I got a job in the kitchen at the Driskill Hotel downtown. I started working in the prep kitchen and worked my way up to line cook. Then Simon hired me, and I didn’t need the second job.”

“So tell me about Johnny Breeze before he came to Texas.”

He looked up and smiled at me again. Forget the sex! That smile is winning me over more and more each time he flashes it. “Well, I grew up on a Navajo reservation in Arizona. When I was eleven, my father and grandmother died in a car crash, and my mother packed us up to Phoenix to live with her sister.

“As horrible as the situation was, I have to say that the move changed my life. The middle school and high school I ended up going to had so much more to offer the students than what we had at the reservation school.

“In middle school, I started getting into gymnastics and was even pretty good at it. When I got to high school, I made the team my freshman year. There was this boy on the team, Donovan McBride. Huge crush! He had a great body, was so outgoing and confident, and we started hanging out a lot.” Johnny smiled as he recalled his past.

“Donovan had this head full of bright red hair and a pale complexion covered with freckles. He was my first boyfriend. We were together for the three years he had left at the school.

“Besides gymnastics, he also loved performing in the theatre department. Mr. Clark, the theatre teacher, asked me if I would be interested in working backstage. Well, I wanted to spend as much time with him, but I was totally not interested in getting up on that stage and acting. When he discovered I had zero fear of heights, he had me hanging and focusing the lights.

“My Senior year, Donovan went off to UCLA on a gymnastics scholarship, and even though we promised to stay in touch and continue our relationship long-distance, it just didn’t happen. I was miserable and lonely without him, but I always felt at home in the theatre. I gave up gymnastics and spent every spare minute working in the theatre. Mr. C. spent a lot of time teaching me the basics of lighting and set design. It’s funny—about the only time I didn’t think about Donovan was when I was crawling in the catwalk and hanging lights for a show, or if I was in the shop building a set.

“Mr. C. helped me get a full-ride scholarship to Arizona State in Theatre Design and Production, and I was in heaven. I dated a little, but since I was the first kid in the family to go to college, I entirely focused on being the best I could be. When I wasn’t working on shows in school, I found myself getting involved in the fringe theatre community in Tempe. It wasn’t a huge community, but I loved the freedom and creativity.

“When I graduated, I knew I wanted to go someplace that had a lot of fringe and alternative theatre but stay in the Southwest so I could be fairly close to my family. Some of the guys I knew in Tempe suggested Austin. So, during my last Spring Break, I headed to Austin to check it out. It was perfect timing. South by Southwest was going on, the rodeo was in full swing, and Frontierfest was showing fringe all over town. Freaks, cowboys, and fringers—how could I not fall in love with the place?

“I graduated from ASU, loaded up my truck, and headed here. I’ve been here two years now.” Johnny looked up at me and locked his gaze with mine. “And today, I started my life all over again.” He leaned over to me and placed a light kiss on my lips.

“Johnny, I—I—don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything. I see it in your eyes. I see it in your soul. I feel it in your heart. But I also feel you telling yourself that this can’t be happening like this. I feel you fighting your heart.”

I couldn’t take my eyes away from this beautiful man. But my vision wasn’t as clear anymore as my eyes welled with tears. Not of sadness, but of this kind of peace and happiness like I’ve never felt. “Johnny—"

“Shhh.” He wiped a tear from my cheek. “You and I both know that wasn’t just a quick fuck up there. Something incredible—something magical happened. Our souls were touched. For the first time in my life, I know what it is to truly make love. The last thing I want to do is hurt you—or scare you—but I can honestly say that four hours ago, I had a crush on you and hoped beyond hope we might end up in bed together. But now, right here, right now, I’m falling in love with the man who just made love to me.”

The tears were flowing for both of us now. “Johnny, I’ve spent my whole life with a philosophy of not fighting my feelings while at the same time not forcing them. I think I fell in love with you when you came running into the airport. That’s the not-fighting part. The not forcing part made me deny those feelings as ridiculous. So yes, I believe everything you just said. And yes, I’m pretty sure I’m falling in love with you, too.” I leaned over to Johnny and kissed him with a tender passion.

“Wow. I hate to be a killjoy, but I do have a show tonight with a 6:30 call. It's 5:00, and I need to clean up. Your dried cum is clinging to my thighs right now.” He smiled and winked.

Laughing, I got up and took our dishes back to the kitchen. Johnny followed and put foil on the casserole and put it in the fridge. “Okay, you shower, and I’ll clean up the dishes.”

“Oh no, Mr. Richardson, you’re coming with me. The dishes can wait.” He grabbed my hand and led me back upstairs to the bathroom.

He turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. He turned towards me and dropped his robe. I audibly gasped when I saw that magnificent body again. I dropped my robe and walked up to him as he reached behind his head and removed the tie, letting his luxurious hair fall free.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the steaming shower stall. We pressed our bodies against each other, kissing under the water. I grabbed the body wash and began cleaning my new lover. His skin is smooth as silk and ridged with the lines of the muscles that defined his chiseled abs. Johnny returned the favor. In no time, we were both sporting rock-hard cocks.

We saved those for last, knowing that cockplay would only interrupt the task at hand (so to speak!), and Johnny needed to get to the theatre. I wrapped my hands around his massive cock. “I’ll take care of that tonight when you come back. You are coming back, aren’t you?”

“Just try to keep me away!” We kissed again and finished cleaning each other. We dried each other off, and Johnny asked me if I had a hairdryer. I ran downstairs and grabbed it out of my travel bag. I took it to him and returned to the bedroom so I could dress while he dried his hair.

********

Simon was watching the scene in the bathroom via the spycams he had installed a week earlier. Just as he was about to pull out his cock, there was a knock on his office door. He quickly closed the lid on his laptop, adjusted himself, and told the intruder to come in.

It was JJ, the young blond actor playing the title role in the current production of Pippin. “JJ! Nice to see you!” Simon spoke loudly enough so anyone in earshot could hear. He then whispered, “Close and lock the door.”

JJ did as he was told, then walked over to the older man. He pulled Simon toward him and kissed him while reaching down and groping his hard cock. “You and that internet porn! You perv! At least it has you ready for me.” JJ went down on his knees, opened Simon’s pants, and swallowed his seven-inch cock in one gulp. Simon’s legs nearly buckled as the young actor covered his cock with saliva.

Simon let out a guttural moan. JJ stood up and kissed Simon again as he stripped off his shorts and tank top. “Fuck me now, Simon!” He backed Simon to the sofa in his office and pushed him into it with his hard cock sticking out of his pants. JJ pulled the pants down to Simon’s knees and positioned himself over the cock he wanted. As usual, JJ had lubed himself up before he left home for the theatre so he could easily take Simon inside his tight dancer’s ass. Simon loved an aggressive bottom more than life itself. He just laid his head back as his protégé rode his throbbing meat.

********

Johnny walked out of the bathroom and started to pick up his clothes from the floor. I was dressed in khakis, a blue button-down shirt, a yellow tie, and a navy blazer. “Wow! What are you all dressed up for?” Johnny pulled on his jeans.

“I decided to go to the theatre with you and take in the show.”

Johnny put his t-shirt on and said, “Well, mister. You now live in what’s probably the most casual city in the country. You need to lose the tie and the blazer unless you plan to get up on stage and make a presentation!”

“Sounds good to me!”

I followed my lover’s suggestion and walked up to him. Once again, we kissed passionately, rubbing our hands all over each other’s now-clothed bodies. “Jason, we need to get going.”

The lovers went downstairs, and Johnny grabbed his keys off the entry table sitting next to Simon's roses. As they shut the door to Jason’s loft, Simon let out one last guttural moan as he filled his young muse’s ass with his second load of the day.

********

Johnny and I were on the way to the theatre, and the traffic was horrible! He drove us across the bridge that spanned Lady Bird Lake (which looks a lot like a river to me, but hey—), and we headed into the main part of downtown. Driving north on Congress Avenue, I noticed the state capital building straight ahead.

The closer we got, the more I realized that it was huge. It seemed to be at least the same size as the national capital building in D.C., but there was one big difference. As we reached the stoplight in front of the building, I saw that the stone used to build the capital had a pink hue. I had to chuckle a bit that those big, bad, macho Texans made their center of government pink!

We made a few turns to get around the government buildings and headed toward the University of Texas campus. We drove down a street lined with stores and businesses geared toward the college crowd. They call it “The Drag,” and it was bustling with students of all shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. Without a doubt, there were some cute college boys on the scene, and I normally would be craning my neck trying to take it all in. What surprised me was while I noticed them, I barely gave them a second look. Hell, I had the perfect explanation sitting next to me in the cab of the Ford F-150. Then it hit me. Hard. I loved this man. I couldn’t explain it. I didn’t even understand it. I just knew I did.

We were soon in a residential area of Austin and finally pulled into the parking lot of the Rosemont Theatre. Johnny drove us around back and into the staff parking lot. “Excited?”

“About what, Johnny?”

“You’re about to make your big entrance as the new artistic director.”

“Hopefully, I can just slip in and take a seat without making a scene. I don’t want everyone freaking out that the new guy is here. I really don’t want to be disruptive tonight. I want to enjoy the show, that’s all.”

“Then, just follow me. You can sit in the booth with me if you’d like. It’s probably a sell-out anyway, so there are a few extra seats up there for the staff.”

We got to the stage door, and Johnny punched in a code on the keypad. I heard the telltale click, and we entered.

Johnny went to the call board and signed in before we walked down the hallway. To the left was the stage filled with the cast doing vocal warm-ups. The right side was lined with doors to the various dressing rooms. We went through another door and were in the house, walked up the aisle and, then up the steps to the top of the house and the last rows of seats. We got to the booth door, and Johnny punched his code into another keypad which opened the booth door.

“Hey, Johnny. How’s it going?”

“Kyle! Couldn’t be better, dude! This is Jason, the new AD. But don’t tell anyone he’s here. He’s flyin’ below the radar tonight. Jason, this is Kyle Miller, sound man extraordinaire.”

“Hi, Kyle. Nice to meet you again. Looking forward to working with you.”

We shook hands, and he got back to his work. I met Kyle during my interview process. He was one of the staff who had introduced himself to me. I need to ask Johnny why I didn’t meet him at that time, now that I think about it.

I watched Kyle test all the mics and body packs while the singers did their warm-ups. Johnny was running a test sequence on the lights, making sure all the instruments were working properly. “Shit! Number 54 is out.”

He put his headset and hooked it up to a transmitter pack he clipped on his belt. “Kyle, can you pull up the master when I tell you? I’ll need to refocus this mother after I change the bulb. Jason, just have a seat on the stool there, and I’ll be right back in a flash!” He smiled and winked at me, which just made me grin right back at him.

Johnny moved down to the front of the house and opened a wall panel that ran up to the ceiling. He pulled out a tall fiberglass ladder and quickly maneuvered it around three rows of seats. He zipped up the ladder like it was second nature, opened the back of the lighting instrument, and in seconds, had the bulb changed.

The cast was singing appropriately through “Magic to Do” while Kyle was activating mics on each actor and making minor adjustments. “Hey Kyle, can you push the master up to full?” He did as he was asked, and Johnny moved the pool of light on the stage a few feet to the left and about a foot down. He zipped back down the ladder, pulled it to the aisle while Kyle returned the slider to its original position. Johnny folded up the ladder, had it stashed away, and was back in the booth in no time.

I was amazed! The whole thing took less than five minutes. Johnny re-ran the test sequence, and everything checked out this time. Kyle finished up his preshow routine. The cast finished their warm-ups and headed offstage to the dressing rooms. A few minutes later, I heard the stage manager announce, “Five minutes to house, thirty-five to places.”

I always loved the frenetic prep time before the audience comes into the theatre. The vast majority of the public has no idea what takes place before they see a show. As far as they’re concerned, you walk into the theatre, take your seats, and a show appears.

Six ushers walked into the theatre and briefly huddled around the house manager while they got their instructions and assignments. The doors opened, and the theatre began to fill with patrons. The orchestra members were doodling on their instruments, with the occasional phrase from the score sneaking out over the various sounds coming from the pit.

Soon, the booth door opened, and in walked Simon. Without looking up, Kyle and Johnny both greeted him in unison, “Hey, Simon!”

“Hello, boys. Jason! I didn’t know you were coming to the theatre tonight!” He walked over to me to shake my hand. “I would have gotten you a house seat had I known.”

“Hi, Simon. Nice to see you. I didn’t want to make a scene with everyone knowing I was here, so Johnny offered me a seat up here in the booth.”

Simon sat on the stool next to mine and leaned over to me. “Welcome to Texas, Jason. We’re all thrilled you’re here. Is Johnny taking good care of you?”

“Yes, he’s been absolutely wonderful, Simon!” Johnny turned around and flashed his amazing grin at the two of us.

With a nod, Simon simply said, “Excellent. Now, let’s get this show on the road!”

It wasn’t long before the house lights were lowered and the show began. The production was excellent. The caliber of talent on the stage was superb. The technical aspects of the show were top-notch. And, at the risk of sounding prejudiced, Johnny’s lighting design was some of the best I have ever seen. His use of color and shape almost made the lighting another character in the show. I was so proud that I was becoming a part of this company! Even more proud of my talented lover for the amazing work he created so beautifully.

I was especially taken by the performance of the angelic blond boy who played Pippin. Simon told me that his name was JJ Cobb. He was a local boy who came up through the ranks of their youth theatre program. He seemed to be very proud of the young man, and rightfully so. Besides being an incredibly beautiful boy, his voice soared through the challenging score.

As the actors took their final bow, Simon grabbed a set of headphones and asked the stage manager to gather the cast and crew in the green room, that he would be down with a very special guest. I just grinned as Johnny reached behind and squeezed my thigh. “This is it, Mr. Man, time to meet the troops!”

The four of us left the booth and made our way down to the stage door. We walked past the dressing rooms and into the green room where the cast, still bubbling over with excitement from their performance, were patiently waiting for Simon. Several admirers were waiting to meet members of the cast as they came out. Simon turned to them as we reached the door and told them the cast would be out shortly, but we were going to have a very brief meeting before they would be out.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I would first like to thank you for yet another stellar performance. I’m especially pleased that you gave all you had to give this evening because we had a very special guest in the booth with me tonight. I want to introduce the Rosemont’s new artistic director, Jason Richardson.”

There were a few “whoops” and cheers mixed in with a most generous round of applause. “Thanks, guys. I’m not big on speeches or anything, but just let me say that I was most impressed with all of you and your work tonight. The foundation that every one of you has laid here at the Rosemont is just what we need to make our transition to a professional theatre smooth and much easier than many are anticipating. I truly hope to see all of you actors in many of our future productions. And as far as the production team that makes this entire thing possible, I understand that some of you are worried that your future employment is a concern. I assure you that I hope all of you will continue to be a part of this wonderful company so we can raise the bar even higher. Now, you guys should probably get changed and head out to meet your adoring public. There’s quite a crowd waiting outside the stage door for you!”

There were more cheers and applause as I looked over at Simon. He was talking to JJ, who was beaming at the older man. Simon took him in his arms and embraced the boy. JJ’s head was resting on Simon’s chest, and he caught my eye. The blond boy smiled at me, which I returned with a nod. He winked at me, which threw me off my guard a bit. I quickly turned my attention to others in the company and gave them all my congratulations while keeping the business talk to a minimum.

Johnny then came over to me and asked how I was holding up. Surprisingly, I was doing quite well considering the eventful day I’ve had and told him so.

He mentioned that some of the cast and crew were getting together at the Magnolia Café for an after-show snack and get-together. He wanted to know if we could join them. We—wow—that was the first time he referred to us as a “we,” and I could only grin as I agreed to go.

The Magnolia was in the same area of the city as the loft. We headed back through the campus and downtown once again. Driving past the turn to the loft, we kept heading south on Congress Ave. We entered an area filled with quirky shops, restaurants, and groups of trucks selling various foods and refreshments. Johnny told me this area was known as SoCo (South Congress) and was the heart and soul of “Weird Austin.” It reminded me of Greenwich Village, just a lot smaller.

Soon we were pulling into the Magnolia parking lot, and the sign out front that said, “Sorry, we’re open” made me smile. I love that type of humor! Johnny parked the truck and leaned over to me. We kissed, and I told him incredibly proud I was of him. “I was proud to stand by your side, Jason.” We kissed again.

“I love you, Mr. Breeze.”

His eyes welled with tears. “You are the first man to say those words to me while I was thinking the same thing. Because, Mr. Richardson, I love you too!”

We kissed again and were rudely interrupted by a knocking on the window. “Hey, boys! Get a room!” Startled, I pulled back, and Johnny just started laughing. It was Kyle and his girlfriend, Cassie. I must have had a look of shock on my face, but Johnny told me not to worry. They were both really cool friends.

We got out of the truck while I was still blushing. The restaurant staff set up a long table for our group. Johnny and I sat across the table from Kyle and Cassie. Soon the cast members began filtering into the restaurant. They started filling up the table, talking to each other, and paying little attention to the four of us. JJ arrived along with the cute girl who played Catherine, his love interest. They took the last two seats available, and JJ ended up sitting next to me. We all ordered our drinks, and I decided a cup of coffee was just the thing I needed. I had a long night planned!

I felt Johnny place his hand on my thigh under the table, and I quietly moved my hand under the table and took his. God, I felt like a schoolgirl! My entire body became flush with incredible warmth. On my right, I quickly learned that the angelic JJ was at least part devil. He pressed his leg against mine while engaging in chit-chat with the other actors at the table. I leaned into Johnny and quietly said, “I think our little Pippin is making a little pass at me!”

“Well, let’s nip that in the bud, shall we?”

While everyone was engaged in their different conversations, Johnny casually put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. It went unnoticed by most of the people in our group until Calvin, the rather flamboyant actor who played the Leading Player, loudly exclaimed, “Johnny Breeze? What the fuck? Did you just come out to us in the middle of the Magnolia?”

My ever-confident lover just looked at him and said, “Calvin, I came out a long, long time ago. And yes, Jason is my boyfriend.” I just smiled and giggled both at Johnny’s declaration and at the fact that JJ quickly removed his leg from mine.

The food was casual and delicious. After the check was divided and straightened out, we all stood up and headed out to the parking lot. As we walked out the door, Johnny took his hand in mine, and we walked to his truck.

JJ ran up to us just as we were getting into the cab and stopped us. “Jason, I’m really glad you’re here. I hope you can make some changes to the theatre that are totally needed. And Johnny, I know we hardly know each other, but I hope all of us can be friends.”

JJ hugged me, then went to Johnny and did the same thing. “I don’t know which one of you is the lucky one, but you make an awesome couple!”

At the same time, Johnny and I both replied with, “I am!” JJ blew us kisses as he went to his Fiat 500.

Johnny and I climbed into the cab of his truck and leaned over to me, and we kissed deeply and passionately—this time without interruption. “Let’s go home, baby.”

We were back in the loft in less than ten minutes. Johnny and I went into the kitchen and cleaned up the dishes we had left from dinner. Once the kitchen was in order, Johnny poured us each a glass of wine, and we went out on the balcony. Johnny had apparently picked up a couple of deck chairs which were perfect. “Okay, Jason. This might be our first fight. But, at the end of the day, with a glass of wine, I usually like to have a cigarette. I hope that’s not a problem.”

“Not at all, Johnny—in fact, I’ve been known to enjoy a cigarette with a glass of wine or a cup of coffee. So, if you’re having one, I might as well join you.”

And there we were, taking in the view of downtown Austin, sipping on a glass of wine, smoking a cigarette. Damn, I’m going to love my new life!

A couple of minutes later, I spoke up. “Johnny, when I was being interviewed for this job, I met so many people on the staff and production team. Why didn’t I meet you?”

Johnny looked at me and began to blush. I’d not seen him do that before and could only smile at him. “Well, the first time I saw you was at Wicked. Then, I saw you the first day you came to the theatre. I was up on the catwalk working on the inventory. The moment I saw you, you took my breath away. I couldn’t take my eyes off you. I couldn’t find a way to introduce myself to you because whenever I saw you over the next three days, I immediately got hard. I couldn’t let that be your first impression of me!”

“Yeah, that would have been quite an impression!”

Johnny giggled then continued. “All I could think of was something my grandmother said to me before she died. I guess I was ten or eleven. She had pulled me up onto her lap and told me that I was a very special boy. She said she could tell that I had the same ability she had to see into the souls of people that come into my life. She told me that one day when I least expect it, my soul mate would walk into my life, and I would know the instant I saw him.

“I couldn’t understand why she said `him’ instead of `her’ as I still was unaware of anything that involved sexuality. I remember looking up at her with a puzzled look. She looked down at me and smiled. She said all boys have a boy spirit that travels with them through life. All girls have a girl spirit. But some boys and girls are blessed with two spirits—one boy and one girl. She went on to explain that those are very special people that the gods have smiled on. She said that the boys with two spirits usually find another boy as their soul mate. Now I can tell that was her gentle way of telling me she knew I was gay and it was okay. I think that conversation gave me the courage and confidence never to be ashamed of who or what I was.

“So yeah, the moment I saw you, I knew. You are my soul mate. The universe brought you to me just as my grandmother knew it would. I knew that our first meeting had to be something special. When I heard the announcement that you had been hired, I went to Simon.

”I explained that since we were in the middle of a production and that my days were pretty much free, it would be perfect if I could help get you settled in. Simon gave me the keys to the loft, told me the furniture was scheduled to arrive that afternoon and suggested that I set everything up as much as I could.”

I was overwhelmed. This beautiful, amazing man just dropped into my life, knowing that we were meant to be together. Now I understood all that energy—the energy that had been passing between us all day. I finished my wine and stood up. I grabbed Johnny’s hand and pulled him up to me. “Will you make love to me, Johnny?”

“Are you sure?”

“I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.”

We went upstairs to the bedroom. The bed was still a tangled mess of sheets and pillows, but there was no need to fix that. Johnny pulled me into his strong arms and drew his lips to mine. He pulled my shirt out of my pants and began to unbutton it while his velvet tongue filled my mouth. As my shirt dropped to the floor, I broke our kiss and lifted Johnny’s t-shirt over his head. The sight of his chest still stopped my breath. We pressed our bodies to each other, and we continued our passion-filled kiss.

As I have apparently developed a new hair fetish, I reached behind Johnny’s head and untied the strap that held his ponytail. His hair fell, and I ran my fingers through it while I pulled his head into an even tighter lip-lock. Johnny reached down between us and squeezed my hard cock, which caused a deep moan into his mouth. He undid my slacks, and they dropped to the floor, followed by my lover—who dropped to his knees. He began chewing on my meat through my boxer briefs and then tried to suck my precum out of the fabric. “Ohhhhhh, that’s nice!”

He slid my briefs down my thighs and gently scratched them as his fingers traveled down my now-trembling legs. My cock was pointing up to the ceiling as Johnny opened his mouth and took one of my balls in his eager mouth. He rolled it around his hot tongue and then opened his mouth wider and sucked in the other one.

After the hair on my balls was thoroughly soaked with his spit, he popped them out of his mouth and let his tongue travel up the underside of my cock, leaving a trail of precum on his face. When he reached the head of my cock, he rolled his tongue around before taking it into his mouth. Slowly he took it in, inch by inch. I felt my cock reach his throat, and he didn’t even stop.

Before I knew it, he had swallowed all eight inches, and the muscles of this throat were giving me a deep massage that would soon have me close to the edge. I put my hands on my lover’s head and slowly began thrusting in and out of his face. Every time my cock went down his throat, Johnny would moan, sending shivers up and down my spine. As much as I hated doing it, I soon had to pull out of Johnny’s mouth before I blasted my load down his throat.

Johnny stood up and kissed me again, and I could taste the remnants of my precum on his velvet tongue. I then went down to my knees and began to undo the buttons on his cargos. I was both surprised and excited to see that my man had been going commando all night at the theatre. I slid his jeans down his silky-smooth legs to release the object of my desire.

Once his monster cock was released, and I slid my tongue under the tight foreskin, tasting the manly musk that awaited me there. I began moving my head up and down on his meat, taking more and more of it into my mouth each time. I again worked him down my throat, and he was soon thrusting in and out, giving me the face-fuck of my life! I had to stop when his legs started to tremble. This load was NOT going down my throat!

I stood up as Johnny stepped out of the jeans that were wrapped around his ankles. We kissed again as our cocks pressed together. “I love you, Johnny.”

I didn’t give him a chance to reply as I filled his mouth with my tongue. We moved over to the bed, and I pushed him down onto it. He looked up at me with an animal lust that turned me on even more—if that was even possible.

I could only gasp as I took in the sight before me. This chiseled Adonis, with his ebony hair fanned out around his head, his heaving chest bringing even more definition to his rippling abs. His massive cock was bouncing up and down in a dance of anticipation. His sinewy legs were hanging over the side of the bed as I reached down and picked up his left leg and supported it on my body. I lightly ran my fingertips up and down Johnny’s muscular thighs, bringing moans that filled the room.

I worked my fingers along his leg until I reached his foot. I ran my face along the inside of his foot and then began licking up and down the arch. My lover gasped loudly and grabbed onto the sheet he was lying on.

I opened my mouth and began sucking on his big toe, causing his cock to jump and release a river of precum. One by one, I sucked each of my lover’s toes, causing him to thrash about on the bed below me.

I decided to stop torturing my man and lay on the bed beside him. I scooped up his pool of precum with two fingers and fed one of them to Johnny before I took the other for myself. That was followed by the most delicious kiss two people could experience.

Johnny pulled himself up and onto the bed—and I slid up to join him. We kissed some more, moaning into each other’s mouths as we rolled around the king-sized bed.

Our bodies pressed tightly against each other. We ended up with Johnny on top of me, and he soon began working his way down my body with sensual kisses and gentle bites. It was my turn to writhe on the bed as he devoured my nipples, sucking and chewing on one while pulling on the other with his fingers. Johnny kissed and licked along the ridges of my abs, swallowing the precum flowing from my throbbing cock.

He then started sucking and chewing the area where my thigh melds into my ball sac, again causing me to lift off the bed, clutching the sheets beneath me. My balls were already drawn up tightly, giving Johnny access to that magic ridge of skin that led my ass. As if that wasn’t enough, my lover’s long hair followed his head and covered my body.

Johnny then pushed my legs up. Forget the teasing. He plunged his tongue into my twitching hole and began to give me the rimming of my life! While tonguing my ass, he slipped a finger in and began to loosen my hole. Then two fingers—then three. He hit my magic spot, causing my now-throbbing cock to nearly explode. “Now Johnny, I need you inside me! Pleeeeeease fuck me, baby!”

Breathlessly, Johnny looked up at me, pushed his hair out of the way, and said, “Are you sure, baby? I don’t want to hurt you!”

“I need you inside me! I need you to make love to me!” Johnny kept fingering and stretching my hole while I reached over to the nightstand for the lube. He took it from me, and with his free hand, began to cover his giant tool with lube. He then poured some onto the fingers working my hole. “I’m ready, baby. Just go slow at first!” I laughed nervously. Hell, this wasn’t my first time at the rodeo, but it was absolutely the first time I was going to deal with this horse-cock!

Johnny pulled himself into a sitting position with his knees resting in front of him. He pulled me up onto his lap and began rubbing his monster cock up and down my ass. He pulled his foreskin back and placed the thick head at my entrance. He gently pushed, and amazingly, it popped in with very little pain.

Sure, it felt like he was putting a two-by-four inside me, but he proceeded with so much love and care, I just looked up into his eyes and relaxed as he fed his cock, inch-by-inch, by inch, by—Jesus! He started massaging my prostate, and he was only halfway in!

The pleasure flowing through my body was incredible. I needed my lover—all of him. I wrapped my legs around him a pushed him all the way in with one final thrust. “Oh my God, Jay!” He leaned forward and kissed me while I got used to him buried deep inside me.

While kissing me, Johnny’s luxurious hair fell around our heads and completely blocked out the rest of the world. It was just the two of us in the throes of passion. He slowly began to thrust in and out, small strokes at first, and then he soon went faster. His thrusts became longer and deeper until he arched his back to get the deepest penetration he could. Our chorus of grunts and moans became so intense that I’m sure the neighbors were getting an earful, but who cares!

Every time Johnny’s long cock passed over my prostate, my cock throbbed and spewed more streams of precum. “Harder, baby! Fuck me harder!” Johnny did just that as his body glistened with sweat and rippled with his strength.

And then it happened. For the first time in my life, my cock erupted with being touched. My searing cum sprayed out in several solid pulses, covering my face, the headboard, my sweaty chest, and heaving abs.

As Johnny literally fucked the cum out of me, my ass milked his cock with each pulse. My lover threw his head back and gave an animalistic roar as he filled me with gallons of his sweet nectar, all the while keeping up with his ass-pounding strokes. He pushed in deeply one last time and slowly lowered himself to me.

We kissed again, this time gently, but still full of passion and love. “Did you like that, Jay?”

I was still trying to catch my breath but managed to say, “If I never make love again, I will die a happy man. That was the most incredible sex I’ve ever had!”

“I know what you mean, baby. That’s making love.”

We kissed again for a brief time when he said, “C’mon, we need to clean up.”

He slowly eased out of me, leaving me with a hollow and empty feeling down below. We got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I was glad that the toilet was in its own closet, as I had a massive load inside me that needed to be released. Wordlessly, Johnny got the shower ready while I took care of matters on the toilet.

When I came back into the main part of the bathroom, Johnny came in with a couple of fresh towels. “We might need to hit the store and pick up more towels if we keep having days like this!”

Johnny laughed as he took my hand and led me into the steaming shower. We kissed, caressed, and cleaned each other. Soon it hit me how tired I was. It was nearly 3:00 a.m., and the past 24 hours began to take their toll. I rested my nodding head on Johnny’s shoulder. “Are you okay, love?”

“Yes, Johnny. More than okay. Better than I ever dreamed possible, actually.”

I yawned, and Johnny reached over and turned off the water. He dried me off while I just stood there. He toweled himself off and pulled his hair back into his trademark ponytail.

We made it to the bed, and my lover pulled the covers over us as he spooned in behind me. “Goodnight Jason, I love you with all my heart.” I didn’t hear his last sentence as I had already fallen into a deep, satisfying sleep.

I really do love the special connection Jason and Johnny have! It's the kind of relationship I still hope to find--someday?
Thank you for all the positive response to my re-posting this story! I'm enjoying the journey myself (as I reread and make some edits). I love the next chapter. We see the story (up to this point) from Johnny's POV. We'll also get to know a little more about the good side of Simon--as well as the not-so-good side.
To my new readers, hold on--you're in for quite a ride! All I ask of you who have read this before, please be careful of spoilers! LOL
I can't wait to hear more from you! Now--I have another chapter of PK2 to finish up and post!
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 17
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

And he can cook, too?!  Geoff, you really have created dream boy.  I love their simmering connection and the ease with which they are “integrating themselves“ into each others lives, not to mention the porn-worthy hot sex.

Cameras in the bathroom? Somebody’s got a put a stop to that perv.

The other character that intrigues me is angelic blonde boy JJ. In my mind, I can see him as a young Hunter Parrish type. . <sigh>  I hope he figures prominently in the story, as I sense from his reaching out (literally) to Jason that his “relationship” with Simon involves just “getting off”.  He seems like a sweetheart who deserves better.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

…And Chi Chi LaRue finally got her trademark rimming scene in!
;–)

I’m imagining an Eighties Kevin Williams as JJ…

spacer.png
You don’t know how difficult it was to find a good picture that doesn’t violate GA standards.
Most of the pictures of Kevin Williams focus on his major assets.
Many screen caps were much too dark to be useful.  ;–)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

…And Chi Chi LaRue finally got her trademark rimming scene in!
;–)

I’m imagining an Eighties Kevin Williams as JJ…

spacer.png
You don’t know how difficult it was to find a good picture that doesn’t violate GA standards.
Most of the pictures of Kevin Williams focus on his major assets.
Many screen caps were much too dark to be useful.  ;–)

One of my very favorite 80s porn stars. Such a cutie.  I think I still have a bunch of his stuff. By that, I mean his videos/DVDs!

But Hunter Parrish sings like an angel. 😈

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Jason and Johnny make a cute couple. JJ deserves better than Simon. I don't like Simon, he's creepy and makes my stomach turn.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Playing catch-up here, but why does Breeze just make me squirm just a little...too keen, too eager, just too...

Unlike Simon who is just plain despicable!

Ill keep reading and see....

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..