Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 11,213 Words
  • 1,306 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 21. A New Home

Our favorite family moves into their new home as Daniel continues his recovery in the hospital. Johnny and Jason get a visit from their favorite movie star, and Jason begins planning a wedding!
Enjoy!
-Geoff

In the never-ending whirlwind of our lives, things actually went quite smoothly over the next several days. There were twice-daily visits to Daniel from the three of us. He and Cade were bonding quite well, and we heard from his therapist that his spirit has lifted. Daniel’s outlook had changed drastically since he knew he would be a part of our family.

We bid farewell to Caroline as she headed back to Phoenix with Margaret and Zach in tow. The two of them were planning to return on Sunday.

The thing that blew me away the most was how the moving company had the entire loft packed, labeled, sorted, and loaded in just one day. They were going to move everything into the house on Saturday. The only thing I insisted they not touch was my piano. I had hired professional piano movers to handle that job on Monday.

Mary had called to make arrangements to meet me at Daniel’s previous home to get his things and move them to the new house. We planned to take care of that on Sunday. When I asked Daniel if there was anything he wanted in particular, all he said was his X-Box and CD collection. When I explained that everything in the house was now his, his eyes got rather large, and he asked for the flat-screen TV and his mother’s Honda Civic. I told him I would make sure Mary knew about that, and we would make it happen.

On Saturday morning, the three of us headed to the new house but stopped at Taco Cabana for a bag of breakfast tacos. When we got to the new place, JJ was sitting on the front steps waiting for us and was pleased to see we had breakfast. Fortunately, we also brought a gallon of coffee with us—and we were all set.

About twenty minutes later, the movers arrived to unload the truck. Now, this is the way to move. Cade met every load at the front door and directed them to the proper room. Johnny was going a little crazy, but I wouldn’t allow him out of my sight, lest he try anything too strenuous. Once everything was inside the house and sorted by room, I joined the movers in Cade’s room first as he and I helped them set things up. This room was much larger than the old one, and he was thrilled to have so much floor space.

I next went down to the kitchen, and Johnny was already organizing things and telling the two movers where to put everything. I told him not to lift anything, and he grinned and answered with a smart-ass, “Yes, Mother!” We got to the office area, and I was thrilled that we had so much more space. I figured we could add another desk and drawing table for Johnny so he wouldn’t have to spend so much time at the theatre.

The living room had filled out nicely but looked a bit empty. We decided to get another white leather sofa to match the one we already had to form a conversation area in front of the fireplace. We also decided that since we had an amazing media room, there was no need for a television in the living room, so we placed it in the second master suite.

By three in the afternoon, we were completely moved in and settling into our new home! I think I remember hating to move, but I just couldn’t see it now! At 3:30, the Rooms to Go truck arrived with Daniel’s bedroom furniture. Daniel will be excited to know that there was a special offer and he got a 60” flat screen television with the bedroom set. That should make his X-Box an amazing experience!

In less than an hour, we were all set! Cade was in his room playing video games on his PlayStation. JJ, Johnny, and I stood in the massive great room and just looked around. I got the biggest grin on my face as I just sighed. “It’s perfect. All we need to do is get some more pieces for the office and pick out a set of furniture for the second master suite.”

Johnny suggested we go to Rooms to Go and pick it out now since Margaret would be arriving tomorrow. We called Cade to come down so he could go with us, and we headed to Lakeline Mall to take care of what we needed.

As we were leaving, JJ asked why we were going to Rooms to Go for our furniture when we could now afford something of a much higher quality. To me, it was never a question. The furniture for the boys was based on their current taste. Lord knows that will change soon enough. As far as the other pieces, we wanted to match the original things we already had—which were purchased at Rooms to Go. What I didn’t say was we had just dropped well over a million dollars on a home, and I was more than a little freaked out!

Once at the furniture store, we found another lovely contemporary set for the guest suite and added a love seat and matching chair so we could have a sitting area in the room. Johnny also picked out a desk that would go well with the one we already had, and we headed over to Office Depot for a drawing table.

Unfortunately, the furniture for the guest suite wouldn’t be delivered until Monday, so we had to figure out what to do with Margaret for Sunday night. Just as we were figuring things out, we got a call from Zach.

He told us that Margaret was having a difficult time going through her things. He thought that being in a setting that reminded her of her life with Franklin was harder on her than she expected.

There were a lot of tears as several friends came by to offer their condolences, which didn’t seem to help at all. However, she did hit on a hidden treasure when she was going through Franklin’s desk.

Hidden under a plastic organizer tray in the top drawer was a large key. Zach had told her it looked like a safe deposit key. He took her to the bank on Saturday morning, and sure enough, Franklin had a safe deposit box.

When Margaret opened it, she found $200,000 in cash and two life insurance policies that named her and Lindsay beneficiaries. All told, she had just found well over two million dollars. Zach told us her feelings for her late husband seemed to soften quite a bit after that.

Realizing that she had quite a bit to take care of before moving to Austin, she told Zach that she would have to stay for at least a week and set up for an estate sale on the old house, talk to an attorney about her new-found wealth and think about her next steps. Well, that took care of Sunday. Things just keep working out!

We asked JJ to stay for dinner, and we all decided to try out the pool before we started cooking. Cade just walked out to the patio, stripped off his clothes, and jumped right in. Johnny just laughed and said, “He is his father’s son!” as he stripped down and stood at the edge of the pool with his magnificent body making my heart flutter. JJ and I soon followed suit, and the four of us were swimming and playing in the beautiful pool. JJ had the honors of throwing Cade up into the air so he could splash land, soaking us all with water and giggles.

Johnny and I made our way to the new hot tub and turned on the jets. We sank into the water and watched the two blond hooligans playing in the pool.

Just as we settled into the tub with Johnny’s arm wrapped around my shoulder, I realized that it was probably not a good idea for him to be soaking in warm water with his staples—so we reluctantly got out and grabbed some towels out of the cabinet next to the house. We laid out on two of the chaise lounges JJ and Zach had given us as housewarming presents and began to soak in the hot August sun.

JJ soon pulled himself out of the pool and helped Cade out as well. He grabbed a couple of towels, and the boys dried themselves off. I told Cade he needed to go up to his bathroom and take the hairdryer to the inside of his cast so he could keep it as dry as possible. The last thing he needed was an irritating rash. He ran up to his room as JJ took a chaise next to Johnny.

Johnny informed JJ that he was staying with us tonight and needed to be ready for some hot and wild sex. JJ just grinned and said, “Not too wild—there’s a young boy in the house.”

I looked over at JJ. “Why do you think we took the master suite on the opposite side of the house from the boys’ rooms?”

“Good thinking—so that means I can scream out in ecstasy when I have both your hot cocks stuffed up my ass?” Johnny and I both smiled as our cocks started twitching in anticipation.

Johnny looked over at JJ. “Let’s stop now before we have some explaining to do to that little boy.”

He got up from the chaise and wrapped the towel around his waist. JJ and I followed suit, and we picked up our clothes from the pool deck and headed inside to our new master suite. As we sorted our clothes and dropped our towels, I had to admire the hot bodies standing in the room. JJ pulled the three of us together for a long, deep, and passionate three-way kiss. All three of us moaned in unison as we ran our hands over each other’s bodies. JJ’s cock was the first to spring into a full erection. Johnny’s followed quickly, and as mine was nearly at full-mast, I broke the kiss.

“After dinner, boys. Let’s fix dinner, put on a movie, and let Cade pass out. Then the night is ours to enjoy!”

Johnny decided that he was going to cook something he had seen on The Food Network. Apparently, he watched a lot of daytime television over the past week. He made a quick trip to the neighborhood grocery—something I really liked having nearby—and was home in less than twenty minutes with everything he needed for our feast.

The nicest thing about having the movers unpack everything and put it where you wanted it was that you didn’t have to pull open drawers and cabinets trying to find the things you had just put away. We basically set up the kitchen just like the one at the loft—only spread out a bit!

When Johnny pulled out his ingredients from the bag, I was just a little concerned when he brought out Brussels sprouts. I was worried that Cade might not like them. I mean, what eight-year-old likes Brussel sprouts? I had forgotten that Cade told us he loved them on one of his first nights with us.

Johnny used the slicer blade on the Cuisinart and had these wonderful slivers of sprouts that he had sautéed with onions and garlic and then tossed in spaghetti with a lemon-butter sauce. The entrée was salmon steaks poached in white wine and topped with fresh ground pepper and lemon. He finished dinner off with fresh strawberry shortcake topped with homemade whipped cream. Well, we certainly had a first meal in the new house that would long be remembered!

After the dishes were rinsed and put in the dishwasher, we all headed upstairs to experience the new media room for the first time. JJ fired up the popcorn machine we had just purchased while Cade and I went through the DVDs to pick an exciting film, and Cade thought the latest Spiderman film was perfect. The popcorn was finishing up as we loaded in the DVD, and we were soon settled back with our popcorn boxes and bottled water.

Wow! I couldn’t believe how exciting the silly film was when you had a floor-to-ceiling screen and incredible surround sound! Cade even made it past the halfway point, but about 3/4 of the way through, he finally crawled over to my chair and curled up. Within minutes he was sound asleep.

How he could sleep through the loud surround-sound explosions and such was beyond me. But Johnny and I were very happy to learn a while back, once Cade was out, he could sleep through a marching band working their way through his bedroom. I asked Johnny to take JJ downstairs and fire up the huge Jacuzzi tub in our bath. I scooped our beautiful blond son up in my arms and discovered the first thing I wanted to get fixed in the house. The upstairs catwalks were connected only by the outside balcony. The other option was to go downstairs and back up the stairs to the opposite catwalk.

I shifted Cade so his head rested on my shoulder, and he instinctively wrapped his arms around my neck. I decided to use the outside balcony and made my way to his bedroom. I got my boy onto his bed and undressed him down to his bright green boxer briefs. I got him under the covers, tucked him in, and kissed him on the forehead. I turned on his bathroom light so he would be able to find it if he woke up in the middle of the night. He would probably be disoriented in a new place. I stood in the door, looked down at my son, and just watched him sleep peacefully.

I thought about the past year, arriving in Austin and meeting the man I had only dreamed about as soon as I stepped off the plane. Simon and his games—his death. JJ and Zach becoming a loving and vital part of our family. Cade—our amazing and beautiful son—and now Daniel and this new home. A tear was coming to my eye as JJ walked out into the living room, fully primed. “Jason, get that sexy ass down here! You have some love to make, and this hot little ass needs some major cock!”

I smiled and turned around on the catwalk, and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I played with my nipple and licked my lips as I took off my shirt and let it float down to the living room below. I undid my jeans and slowly lowered them, revealing to my hot blond dancer that I had been going commando. I turned around and began stroking my eight inches and whispered below, “Is this what you’re looking for, JJ?” I started making my way down the stairs as I kept stroking my cock.

I walked up to JJ. “I just put one adorable blond boy to bed. I think I’m going to have to take this one to bed.” I picked him up in my arms and began kissing him as I carried him into our new bedroom. I kicked the door shut and turned to go into the marble bath.

After an hour or so of making wild love, we made our way over to the king-sized bed and crawled under the covers. JJ lay in the middle with Johnny and me on our sides, facing the boy when he started to cry softly. Johnny looked down at him. “JJ? What’s wrong? Did we hurt you?”

“No, no—I was just thinking that as much as I love Zach—I mean, he is my complete life—but as much as I love him, there’s something about the two of you that I love like nothing else. You see, my life is complete with Zach. My world is complete with the two of you. I love you both so much! No one will ever understand what the four of us have, and I don’t give a damn because it’s just about the four of us.” He then pulled us into a beautiful, soulful kiss. When we parted, Johnny and I kissed each other, and we both held on to JJ as the three of us fell into a deep sleep.

Monday morning, Connor came over to the house to spend the day with Cade. They spent most of the morning between the pool and Cade’s bedroom with the video games. JJ walked home to get ready for Zach’s return, and I was able to go up to the office and work from home while Johnny worked on refining the lighting plot for Footloose.

At about 11:30, the doorbell rang. I was expecting the truck with the new furniture, so I ran down the stairs. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see JJ and Zach standing there with Kenny. JJ smiled big and said, “Look what we found, Jason! I think it’s a stray movie star, so I’m going to keep him!”

I invited them in. “I thought you were going to call me when you knew when you would arrive. How did JJ—” I was so confused! JJ cleared things up. “I ran down to the theatre to visit a bit when Kenny called and told Margaret what time his flight arrived. She didn’t think he was coming for another two weeks, but I told her he was coming early and staying with Zach and me for a bit. I had already told her that Zach was coming in this morning, and it turned out that Kenny would be landing an hour later, so I told her I would pick him up.”

Now that everything made sense, I invited them all in for sandwiches and soon had everything ready. I called Connor and Cade down, and we set up a nice picnic out on the patio. I introduced Kenny to Connor and Cade. Cade was such a polite young man and shook Kenny’s hand as introductions were made. Connor, on the other hand, was more than a little star-struck. He just stood and stared. Cade looked up at Connor and asked him what was wrong. “I-I-I’ve never seen a real movie star before, that’s all.”

Cade giggled and leaned in to Connor. “Don’t be silly, Connor. He looks just like everybody else—and I’m sure he stands up to pee just like you and I do—and he puts his pants on the same way we do. Sheesh!”

The rest of us couldn’t help but laugh. Kenny called Connor over to him. “Hey Connor, it’s okay. I kind of like the extra attention, but I have to say—Cade’s totally right—he figured me out!”

Within minutes, Connor was as relaxed as the rest of us. We talked about Daniel and how he was improving and should be out of the hospital within the week. Apparently, Cade had not told Connor that Daniel was his new foster brother. Connor also thought the world of Daniel and was excited that he would get to see him when he came over to see Cade.

After lunch, Johnny and I were about to make our daily trip to see Daniel, so I asked JJ if the boys could head over to his place while we were there. He was happy to help, and the boys got excited at the prospect of dancing in the studio. Cade also wanted to show off his Harry Potter room to his friend.

Kenny wanted to come along, and we told him we would bring him, but it would be totally up to Daniel if he wanted to see anyone outside of the family as he was still a little self-conscious of his appearance. He was cool with that, and we made our way to the children’s hospital.

After learning my lesson the hard way, I knocked on the door before walking in. Daniel was sitting up in bed. He looked great, and his spirits were up. He told us that his therapist said the doctors felt they could remove the wires in his jaw within a few days. They would give him a couple of days to make sure he was healing correctly, and he could go home on Monday of next week! He was beaming at the thought of getting out of the hospital.

He wrapped his arms around Johnny and quietly said, “I love you, Pop.” He repeated the gesture with me, and I looked over at Johnny as tears formed in both of our eyes.

Johnny took Daniel’s hand and rubbed it, “Daniel, we are both so proud of the progress you have made. You seem to have been healing much faster than everyone expected you to. Our new house feels kind of empty with your room just waiting for you to show up.”

“You know, we both love you dearly. You have let us into your heart as though we have been your family all along. That means so much to both of us, Daniel.”

There was a light knock on the door. Shit! I had totally forgotten we had left Kenny in the hallway. I told Daniel that Kenny was here and wanted to meet him. Daniel’s eyes widened right along with his smile. “I guess that’s an okay for him to come in?” He nodded and ran his fingers through his hair to make sure it looked good.

I walked over and opened the door for Kenny. He walked in with a smile. “Hey, dude! So you are the Daniel that everybody’s been talking about all day?”

“Yeah—I—I can’t believe you came here to see me.”

“Well, why wouldn’t I? I think the world of your new dads, and they think the world of you—so I had to see the missing piece of a pretty awesome family!”

Kenny walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. “I’m really glad to see that you’re coming through everything well.”

“Thanks”

“I’m also glad to see you’re a damned good-looking boy. That means the most handsome family in Texas gets to keep that title!”

“You’re kinda crazy, ya know?”

There was a lot of laughter throughout the rest of the visit. Kenny and Daniel hit it off from the beginning, and there was more laughter in that short visit than I remembered over the entire time I’ve been coming to see Daniel.

There were also some very thoughtful times—and even a few tears as my new boy realized that he had the choice to make his life what he wanted it to be. Watching Daniel literally choose to no longer be the “victim” and take his experiences that led him to where he was to build strength and character made my heart swell. Kenny had worked several miracles in that short visit, and the two of them formed a bond that I felt would truly last a lifetime.

At one point, Daniel even told Kenny that he wished they could be boyfriends, and Kenny handled it better than I could have dreamed. He explained to Daniel that while he was touched by such a compliment, he was more into girls.

He also told Daniel that he had nothing to worry about because as handsome, smart, and charming as he was, Daniel would find that perfect boy walking into his life—when he least expected it.

He also told him that he wouldn’t be surprised if that boy would love him and care for him more than he could even dream. That brought another smile from Daniel that touched both of our hearts.

After nearly two hours, we were told that Daniel had another appointment with his therapist, so we said our goodbyes and exchanged hugs all around. Once we got into the car, I leaned over, hugged Kenny, and thanked him for having such a tremendous effect on Daniel.

Kenny started to cry in my arms and explained that he couldn’t believe how any child was able to endure what Daniel had been through. It moved me to see how Daniel’s situation had touched Kenny so deeply. After a bit, he pulled away and looked at me. “By the way, I’m still 95% straight—and I love women, but I can’t wait to spend some hot, quality time with you guys.” He smiled and placed a light kiss on my lips, which caused me to smile and my cock to twitch as I pulled out of the parking lot and make our way back to the house.

We made it back to the house, and Johnny immediately shed his clothes and headed to the patio. He sat down on a chaise and stretched out in all his glory. “My God, Jason. You know it’s so not fair that you get to have that amazing body in your arms every night—and that cock! Even soft, it’s bigger than just about everyone else’s!”

I smiled as we walked out to the back, shedding our clothes as well. Before I took my seat, I bent over and gave my lover a deep kiss. He opened his eyes and returned the kiss just as his cell phone rang. He talked briefly and ended the call. He then looked up at Kenny and announced that Connor was blown away by Cade’s Harry Potter room at JJ and Zach’s and convinced his Mom that he had to have a sleepover at Hogwarts. With a wink, he looked up at Kenny and said, “What will we do in this big house with no children all night?”

Kenny leaned down and kissed Johnny. “I’m sure we can come up with something completely naughty! But first, I’m taking the two of you out to dinner tonight. I just need to walk over to JJ’s and pick up a change of clothes while you decide where we’re going.”

We decided to do something unique and wonderful for dinner. Johnny said he was going to Google the best restaurants in Austin, and we were going to the number one listing. After a few seconds on his phone, he announced we would be dining at Truluck’s Seafood downtown.

Kenny arrived back at the house after about twenty minutes and gave each of us four kisses—two on the cheek from Cade and Connor—two sexy full-on passionate kisses from JJ and Zach. Oh yes! We were in for a fun night!

Truluck’s was a two-story restaurant located across the street from Austin’s gay bars. The service was beyond excellent, and Kenny noted that the boys serving us were probably the best-looking servers in Austin. I found it funny how Kenny completely drops his ‘straightness’ when he is with us. It just shows me how comfortable the hot man is about his now fluid sexuality.

After we were seated, Kenny ordered an excellent bottle of wine, and we enjoyed some of the most delicious appetizers I’ve had in a long time. Kenny chose the three-meat meatballs while Johnny and I both enjoyed the phenomenal Dungeness crab cakes. For the second course, the three of us chose the smooth and velvety lobster bisque.

The entrees were something to behold. Kenny had the Hawaiian Ahi Tuna, and Johnny chose a filet topped with crab and shrimp and a Sriracha sauce. I had the prime rib with caviar, king crab, asparagus, and béarnaise sauce. When our servers took away our plates and delivered our boxes with the food we couldn’t eat, Kenny was anxious to get back to the house. Johnny and I both agreed that we needed to head home for a dessert that promised to be even more memorable than the amazing dinner we had just had.

We made it back to the house, and Johnny went into the kitchen for a bottle of wine. We went out to the patio and lit the citron torches to ward off the flying critters. It was still quite warm, and Kenny suggested we get more comfortable. He stood up and began to remove his clothes.

Damn! Kenny was even hotter than he was on his last visit. He explained that he had been putting in a little extra gym time in case he was needed to go shirtless in the show. Johnny and I followed suit, and in no time at all, three nude men were sitting around the table, enjoying the wine and conversation.

By the time we finished off the bottle of pinot noir, Kenny stood up from the table, with his cock at full mast and a twinkle in his eye. “Now, gentlemen, I think it’s time to get down to the real reason I had to get to Austin early.”

He walked over to Johnny and planted a deep kiss while he reached down and ran his hand up and down his growing cock. He moved over to me and did the same thing. He then took our hands and led us to our bedroom for a night he had been thinking about for quite some time.

The three of us made our way into the bedroom, and Kenny said, “I’ve been jerking off for two months with the image in my mind of you two making love. Please, can we start with that?” Johnny and I looked at each other and smiled. We never need an excuse to make love, but to do it for an audience caused both of our cocks to twitch in anticipation.

We crawled onto the bed and on our knees. We faced each other and began kissing with an animalistic passion. We were both moaning and grinding our hard cocks between our bodies. My hands moved up and down Johnny’s muscular back as he had his hands on my head, running his fingers through my hair.

Johnny broke the kiss after a few minutes and began kissing his way down my chest, stopping at my left nipple and working the hard nub with his tongue and teeth. That caused me to throw my head back and moan out loud as I heard another moan from the foot of the bed. Kenny was playing with his nipple at the same time. He caught my eye and flashed his dimpled smile at me.

Johnny then worked his way down my abs, kissing and licking my skin. Kenny was rubbing his own abs, mimicking the movement of Johnny’s mouth. My lover then wrapped his hand around my cock and pulled it forward. He licked the tip and tasted the precum before swirling his tongue around the entire head. My whole body shuddered in pleasure, and Kenny moaned again as he swirled his finger around the head of his cock. Kenny gathered his precum on his finger and tasted it, smiling again with a twinkle in his eyes.

Johnny worked his way down my hardness and soon had the entire length down his throat. God, I love how Johnny sucks my cock! Curiosity seemed to get the best of Kenny as he climbed onto the bed and moved in so he could get a close-up view of Johnny working my cock. After swallowing my cock a few more times, Johnny pulled off and asked Kenny if he wanted to try. “Not yet, Johnny. I’m totally getting off on watching the two of you make love.”

I looked down and smiled at our sexy straight boy and rubbed his hair. He leaned into my hand and sighed with a smile of contentment on his face.

Johnny went back to work on my cock and brought more moans from deep within me. Kenny decided to participate in his own way as he ran one hand up and down my leg while the other began to untie the strap Johnny had holding his hair back. As Johnny’s hair fell over his shoulders, Kenny began to run his fingers through it. “God, you two are the sexiest men I’ve ever known!” He then asked if we would get into a 69. Of course, we were more than happy to comply.

Johnny and I lay on the bed face to cock with Johnny’s back to Kenny. Kenny began caressing Johnny’s back and ass, and Johnny lifted his leg in case Kenny decided to take things a little further. I was going down on Johnny’s cock and saw Kenny’s hand move to caress my lover’s balls. That brought out a moan from Johnny that moved through the nerve endings in my cock.

I remember from the last time we played with Kenny, he was utterly mesmerized by Johnny’s cock. Of course, I couldn’t blame him! It wasn’t long before Kenny worked his head in between Johnny’s legs and began lick at his tight ball sac. I pulled off Johnny’s cock and suggested that Kenny join me. He smiled, and the three of us shifted positions, so Johnny was on his back while Kenny and I began servicing eleven inches of cock. Kenny mirrored everything I did as our heads moved up and down Johnny’s tool. After a few minutes, I pulled away and encouraged Kenny to go for it. He smiled at me with that killer smile and wrapped his lips around the massive head.

Kenny started moaning as much as Johnny as he bobbed up and down. This straight boy loved cock—well, Johnny’s cock for sure! I began to caress Kenny’s muscular back and lightly scratch it with my fingernails. That sent a shudder of pleasure down his spine.

Kenny has this muscled little bubble-butt, and I couldn’t resist it for long. I worked my face deep into his crack and began tonguing his tight rosebud. Kenny moaned deeply with Johnny’s cock in his throat, and that caused Johnny to answer with moans of his own.

Kenny loved getting his ass rimmed, and I remembered how much he enjoyed rimming Johnny. Sure enough, Kenny told Johnny to get on his hands and knees and planted his face in Johnny’s ass. I reached down and pulled Kenny’s cock down between his legs and began licking from his tight hole, down over his balls, and straight down his leaking cock. I worked my way back up to his hole, and each time I arrived at that destination, I forced my tongue inside and began to loosen him up. Each time my tongue invaded Kenny, he would yell out, “Ohhhh! Fuck Yessss!”

Johnny was moaning out encouragement to Kenny, “Yeah, Kenny! Eat my ass and get it ready for your hot cock!”

I reached into the nightstand for the bottle of lube without having to stop working Kenny’s ass. I moved beneath him, slathered his throbbing cock, and guided it to Johnny’s waiting ass. Johnny arched his back as Kenny eased his slightly curved cock inside my lover. That curve helped Kenny make perfect contact with Johnny’s magic spot and caused my baby to yell out in pleasure. “Oh fuck yeah, Kenny! Fuck me hard!”

In no time at all, Kenny was pounding into Johnny. “Oh, man! Your ass is fucking hot, Johnny! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!”

I took the lube and slicked up my cock, and reached down to slick up Kenny’s tight hole. He instinctively slowed his movement, so I could slide into his near-virgin hole. “Oh fuck, Jason!” Kenny started panting as I invaded his most personal space. I reached forward and pulled his head to me, and kissed him deeply as I eased into him. That seemed to do the trick as I soon found myself buried into his tightness. “That’s it, baby. Now start fucking my lover again and enjoy the ride!”

It didn’t take long for Kenny to get into the rhythm of fucking and getting fucked once again. It was a repeat performance of the night we all met for the first time. He just kept shouting out, “Fucking hot! Fucking hot!”

I remembered how Kenny’s nipples seemed to be hotwired to his cock and reached around his torso and began tweaking and pulling on his hard nubs. Kenny moaned out in pleasure and leaned back into me for another kiss.

Three sweating bodies were moving in perfect unison, and that only maximized the pleasure we were all giving each other. Johnny’s head was thrashing as he stroked his massive cock while Kenny was long-dicking him with his straight-boy cock. My cock was being massaged by the muscles in his straight-boy ass as he continued thrusting in and out of Johnny.

It wasn’t long before I was nearing the point of no return. I leaned forward and asked Kenny where he wanted my load. “In my mouth, Jason! Shoot that load in my mouth!” I eased out of Kenny and moved, so I stood with my legs on either side of Johnny and stroking my cock.

Kenny opened his mouth as he kept pounding into Johnny. “Cum inside me, Kenny! Give me that load, straight-boy!”

I grabbed the back of Kenny’s head and moved him onto my cock just in time for him to take my hot load into his throat. I shot five, six, seven, eight ropes of cum into his hungry mouth, and he swallowed every one.

I was panting and sweating as I pulled my spent cock out of Kenny’s mouth. I bent down and kissed him deeply, tasting the remnants of my juice on his tongue. As I was kissing him, he started panting and moaning. Nearly every muscle in his hot body tensed up as he released his load deep into Johnny’s ass. “Fuuuuuuuuuuck! Take my load, Johnny!”

Johnny then pulled himself from Kenny’s cock and stood next to me. He began stroking his massive member, and in less than a minute, started his deep and guttural howl that told the world he was cumming.

Kenny opened his mouth to take in Johnny’s load, but my lover didn’t let the straight boy touch his cock. Instead, he gave Kenny his first facial. Johnny released several searing shots of cum all over Kenny’s face and hair. When he stroked out the last of his load, Johnny and I got down on our knees, and we both kissed and licked the boy’s face clean. The three of us all shared cum-filled kisses, and after a few minutes, we all collapsed on the bed.

Kenny was between the two of us as we held, kissed, and caressed him as the three of us basked in the afterglow of amazing sex. Johnny looked down at Kenny and smiled. “You sure you’re straight? You’re fucking amazing in bed!”

“Yeah, I’m straight—except when I’m around you guys. Then for some reason, I just go totally queer. I don’t get it, but I’m sure as fuck not complaining!”

“Trust me, Johnny and I aren’t complaining either! You are one hot fucker, Kenny!” We all kissed again, and we were soon falling asleep in a comfortable triple spoon. Down the street, JJ and Zach were falling asleep with Zach’s cock buried deep inside his lover after their own hot session. Down the hall from them, Connor had his arms around Cade as the sleeping boys had decided that they truly were boyfriends.

On Tuesday, we had a contractor come into the new house to look at the catwalks and see about installing a connecting bridge inside the house. While the catwalks that ran along the sides of the great room were attached to the walls, we decided that the best way to stabilize the new bridge would be by a system of rods attached to the ceiling beams. It wouldn’t be cheap, but Johnny and I both agreed that it was needed, especially since there would be many nights when one of us would be carrying Cade to bed from the media room.

We agreed that the work would be done while we were all in New York for the wedding. Wow! The wedding—we have some serious planning to do! I think I might have to enlist some help since it’s only three weeks away.

That afternoon was one last trip to the doctor for Johnny to remove his staples. We decided that he would go to the doctor while I visited Daniel. Things were finally coming to an end with hospitals, and as far as I’m concerned, I don’t care to walk into a hospital again for a long, long time!

When I entered Daniel’s room, I was thrilled to see a boy with a wide grin on his face. His doctor decided that Daniel had healed enough to remove the wires from his jaw two days early. The range of motion in his jaw was still quite limited, but he nonetheless was beaming, and the half-inch space between his upper and lower teeth seemed like a full-fledged yawn! He was now on a soft food diet and decided that scrambled eggs were the best thing in the world.

I sat on the edge of the bed and wrapped Daniel in my arms. He held on to me tightly and stayed there for a while without saying a word. I ran my fingers through his hair told him that I loved him. It was true. I had completely fallen in love with my new foster son. Watching him recover, flourish, and grow touched my heart more than I ever imagined possible.

“Daniel, I have something wonderful to tell you.”

“What’s up, Dad?”

“Well, in three weeks, we are all going to New York for a few days.”

“Really? I’ve never been to New York! What are we going to do while we’re there?”

“Well, we have a lot of things we want to do, but the most important thing is that Johnny and I are getting married—and we want you to be a part of the ceremony.”

“What? Married? That is so awesome!”

“It is, isn’t it? Well, I would be honored if you would walk me down the aisle. Cade is going to walk Johnny down, and I want you to be with me!”

Daniel looked up at me as tears started to form in his eyes. “Why me? Isn’t that something for real members of the family to do? I’m just a foster kid.”

I gently placed my hands around Daniel’s face. “Daniel, we’ve talked about this before. Please listen to me very carefully. You are as much a part of our family as Cade, Johnny, and me. As far as Johnny and I are concerned, you are our son. Cade can’t stop talking about his big brother. Please, Daniel. Don’t diminish your worth to our family anymore. Okay?”

“I’m sorry, Dad. I guess I’m just not used to all this love coming my way.” He leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. “And yes, I’ll walk you down the aisle.”

“There’s one more thing, Daniel.”

“What’s that, Dad?”

“You get to pick a Broadway show for all of us to see. We have time to see two shows, and we want you and Cade to pick them. Cade picked Wicked, and you get to pick one now.”

“Wow! Really?”

I smiled and chuckled. “Yes, really! Do you have an idea of something you’d like to see?”

“That’s easy! How about Newsies? I’ve been watching a lot of videos from the show on YouTube and would love to see it in person!”

“Then Newsies it is!”

“Can I ask you something, Dad?”

“Sure, big guy. You can always ask me anything you want—whenever you want.”

He took a breath and thought a minute. “How did you know that Johnny was the one?”

I smiled at the memory and down at Daniel. “I knew the very first time our eyes met when he picked me up at the airport.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, it was just like you see in the movies.”

“Wow, that’s so cool! I hope I find someone like that.”

“Well, the trick to that is to not look for it. I learned the hard way that when you look for love, you rarely find it. The best kind of love happens to you when you least expect it. But remember, son—you are only sixteen. You have plenty of time for that to happen.”

“I’m seventeen next week, you know.”

I know, but you still have plenty of time for the boy of your dreams to step into your life!”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. But while we’re talking about seventeen and all—you know I already have my driver’s license? I mean, with my mom’s old car, I’ll be able to get around town on my own now.”

“That’s another thing I want to talk with you about. Mary and I went over to your old house to pick up the things you had asked for. We got your clothes and videos—your DVDs—all that stuff. We didn’t take the television because you got a free big screen with your new bedroom set.”

“Wow! That’s awesome!”

“Yeah, but about your mom’s car. It’s pretty old and has a lot of miles on it. I wouldn’t feel good about you driving around in that.”

“Yeah, I thought you would say something like that. I understand, though.”

“Well, how about we try to fix it up a bit and sell it—and use that money towards something else that we would feel better about you driving.”

“That would be cool. And since we would be using money from mom’s car, it would still be a little of her with me when I drive, right?”

“Yeah, that’s a wonderful way to look at it, Daniel. I’m so proud of you.” I kissed him on the forehead and told him I couldn’t wait for him to come home with us. He gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek and told me how much he loved me. That was the moment. That was when I knew in my heart that Johnny and I would be adopting this wonderful boy much sooner than later.

When I got home from the hospital, I was floating on air. Just when your heart feels full of love from the people in your life, it opens more space and allows another beautiful person in. That person is Daniel.

I can’t wait for Johnny to bond with him and feel the same way. I parked the SUV in the garage and walked out. I looked over to the pool house and saw through the windows that Johnny and Cade were in the gym. Johnny was teaching Cade how to do sit-ups, so I made my way over to let them know I was home.

“And how are the two favorite men in my life?”

“Papa got his staples out, and he’s teaching me how to use the gym!”

I walked over and kissed Cade on the forehead and then went to Johnny and kissed him lightly on the lips. “Did the doctor remove you from the `no strenuous activity’ list?”

“Yes, he did!”

I leaned down to him and whispered in his ear, “Good to know, baby—because you are going to strenuously fuck the hell out of me tonight!”

I told the boys that I was going to go up to the office and get some work done and left them to their workout. I loved that my new home office was connected to work so I could telecommute. I got so much more done without all of the constant interruptions.

Now that Kenny was settling in, it was time to get Nick Lee squared away for our upcoming production of Assassins. I wrote an email to his manager outlining the tentative arrangements made earlier in the spring and asked that he give me a call at his earliest convenience. I was rather excited because it turns out Kenny and Nick have known each other for a while now, and Kenny told him how much he loved being in Austin and how much he liked Johnny and me. That just got my imagination going as I wondered just how much did Kenny tell Nick? Hmmm.

About an hour later, my phone rang. It was Margaret Manning. She wanted to know if the loft had been rented. When I asked why she told me that she loved it, and now that her financial situation had made a complete 180-degree turn, she would love to make that her home rather than intrude on our lives here at the new house.

We continued to talk and, she made a compelling case for herself. I gave her the contact information for the leasing office. I told her that the loft was still ours for another week, so I knew no one was in there now. As soon as we ended our call, I immediately called the leasing office and put in a word for Margaret.

The property manager was thrilled and told me that we could save a lot of time and money if she would be willing to take over the remaining four months on our lease and then start her own when that expired. I told her I thought that was an excellent solution just as her phone rang. She told me Margaret was on the other line and that she would make everything happen.

Just as I ended the call with the leasing office, Johnny walked in, still wearing his workout shorts (sexy) and his signature dimpled grin (VERY sexy). “Hi baby, how was the workout?”

“Damn, Jason! I love having a gym right here at the house. Even more, I love that Cade wants to work out some so he can be a stronger dancer. So how was the visit with Daniel?”

I explained to Johnny how our visit went and that I was completely falling in love with the boy. “I can’t wait to catch up on some of that Daniel time. You have a definite advantage in that you’ve spent so much more time with him than I was able to.”

“Johnny, I just know that you will fall in love with him as much as I have. When that time comes, I want to start the proceedings and adopt him as well.”

“Are you sure we want to be dads to a sixteen-year-old boy?”

“Seventeen. Next week”

“Seventeen? Damn, that’s awesome. We gotta throw him a party. And get him a special gift, too.”

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that.”

“I know what you’re thinking, Jason!”

“Oh, you do, do you? And what might that be?”

“Every teenage boy dreams of getting a car of his own.”

“God, you read me like a book, Johnny!”

“So, let’s go online and pick out something for our new boy.” It didn’t take long for us to narrow it down to a Mini Cooper or a Fiat 500, like the one JJ has and loves. My only thing was I didn’t want him to be driving around in a convertible. After some more research, we found out the Mini required premium gasoline, and the Fiat used regular. That made the decision for us.

We went to the website and decided on the four-door 500L with a red body and a black roof. We called Cade into the office and asked if he thought Daniel would like that for his seventeenth birthday present.

“Heck yeah! He’s gonna love it! Can I go in on it, so it’s from me too?”

Johnny asked Cade how much he would be able to put in, and he said he had fifty dollars hidden in his bedroom, and he would donate that. I pulled our son up onto my lap and explained to him that the gift would be from our family—to the newest member of our family. So, the gift was from all of us. Cade looked up at me. “Does Daniel know how lucky he is to have you and Papa as his new dads?”

“I think he does, little man—and you want to know something else? We’re just as lucky to have him!”

The three of us headed to the Domain and the Fiat dealership. They didn’t have exactly what we were looking for but found one in San Antonio. It would be shipped to us, and we would have it in time for Daniel’s birthday.

We had dinner at North, and we were lucky enough to have Cade’s favorite server. Without a doubt, that boy inherited his father’s charm. On the way home, my phone rang with a call from Alex, our new pool boy. Tomorrow was his first day with us, and he wanted to know if he could come by the house in an hour or so and talk through his job, where everything is kept, etc. I liked that he was being proactive, and it would also give Johnny and me a chance to get to know the boy a little better.

We were settling into the evening when the doorbell rang. Alex was there dressed in khaki shorts and a purple polo shirt. His long dark hair was pulled back, and he smiled warmly as I invited him into the house. Johnny and I took him out to the patio while Cade kept himself busy in his room. I brought out a pitcher of fresh-brewed iced tea, and we all sat at the table.

I was the first to speak. “Well, Alex—let’s just get the first time we met out of the way.”

Johnny smiled warmly as the cute boy blushed. “You’ll find that Johnny and I are just as open-minded as JJ and Zach, and we will never judge you or our friends for anything. But you should know that we have two young boys, so we need to be a bit more discreet here than you might be at JJ’s.”

“Oh, that’s not a problem, Mr. Richardson. I do work for a lot of people in the neighborhood, and trust me, what happens with Zach and JJ doesn’t happen anywhere else.” I told him to please call us Johnny and Jason.

We talked for quite a while and found out that Alex has lived in Austin his entire life. He graduated from high school when he was just 16 and is now taking classes to become an interpreter for the county court system. Once he turns eighteen, he’ll be entering UT in pre-law. He’s been working on pools and lawns to pay for his certification classes. Once he’s in college, he’ll be using the interpretation work to pay for his tuition. When I asked him how old he was, he said he had just turned seventeen. I was most impressed and surprised—here was an extremely intelligent boy with a definite purpose in his life. And while he was extremely attractive, he was also too young to hold any sexual interest for Johnny or me.

Johnny and I showed Alex around the backyard. We showed him where the pool supplies were kept and gave him a tour of the pool house. Alex literally began to drool when he saw the gym equipment. He looked up at Johnny and asked if he could maybe use the gym equipment when he finished his work—and that he would cut our rate in return. Johnny looked at me, and I nodded discreetly. He told Alex that we didn’t want a reduction in our fee since it was helping him achieve his goals in life. But at the same time, he was more than welcome to use the equipment if we weren’t.

We visited a little longer, and just as Alex was leaving, my phone rang. It was Daniel calling from his room. “Dad?”

“Hi, son! What’s up?”

“The doctor just left my room and said I could come home tomorrow!”

“Oh my God, that’s the best news I’ve heard in a long, long time! What time do you want us to come to pick you up?”

“He said I should be able to leave after his morning rounds, so I should be ready by 10:00.”

“We’ll be there at ten then!”

Johnny and I went into Cade’s room about 9:00, and he was on his computer chatting with Connor. We told him the good news about Daniel and suggested he get showered and ready for bed since we had a big day tomorrow. We also reminded him to make sure he didn’t slip up and tell him about the birthday present.

After we got Cade into bed, Johnny and I went downstairs and stripped down to shower. I loved that we had a control panel that allowed different types of shower experiences. I set it on warm rain and told Johnny to get his hot ass into the shower. As soon as he stepped in, he wrapped his muscular arms around me and gave me a deep, tongue-filled passionate kiss. He had already let his hair down, knowing how much that turned me on.

With the lights down low in the bathroom and the soft, gentle cascade of water from the shower, it felt like we were making love outdoors in a tropical morning rain shower. Johnny and I kissed for what seemed an eternity. Still, I can never get enough of him when we are so connected.

Johnny’s soul fills every fiber of my body, and my love for him explodes from every cell. While we have had great sex with others, nothing comes even close to this very moment—when Johnny and I are folded in other’s arms and kissing with more love and passion than either of us ever felt was possible.

When we finally broke apart, Johnny looked deep into my eyes and caressed my face. “The day I first saw you walk into the theatre, I knew I had found my soul mate. What I didn’t know was how incredibly full you make my life every day. And just when I think it can’t get any fuller, or any better—”

Johnny placed a sweet and tender kiss on my lips. “Mmmmm—you surprise me and show me that we are still at the beginning of our journey—that there is so much more to come—and every day I wake up with you in my arms is a day that is a hundred times better than the day before.”

I know it might sound ridiculous, but at that moment, I fell in love with Johnny Breeze wholly, completely, and all over again. Thanks to the shower—and his mouth sliding over my cock—Johnny didn’t see the tears of happiness streaming down my face.

Those tears soon gave way to moans of pleasure as he engulfed my entire eight inches and massaged the head with his magical throat muscles. Johnny worked my cock while running his hands up and down my torso. I trembled from the sensations created by his mouth and the electric sparks created by his fingers. I looked down at my love with his gorgeous lips wrapped around my meat, and he met my gaze. We just looked lovingly into each other’s eyes as he swallowed me deeply.

I didn’t want to get anywhere near to cumming, so I pulled Johnny up to me so we could resume the magical kiss that began our lovemaking. This time I broke away. “Johnny, you are my love and my life. You have made me a better man than I ever imagined I could be just by standing at my side. You and I have a family now—a growing family at that. Just a few minutes ago, I fell in love with you all over again. But now that I think about it, I fall in love with you every morning when I wake up with you in my arms, and again when we make love, and again when I look at our beautiful son.” It was my turn to work my way down to the floor so I could take Johnny’s cock into my mouth.

I love the feel of his silky-smooth head moving over my tongue, coating it with the sweet nectar of his leaking juices. I love the feeling of each vein as they cross my lips into the warmth of my mouth. But most of all, I love the deep moan that courses through Johnny’s entire body when I work the top half of his massive cock deep into my throat.

With his cock deep in my throat, I looked up at Johnny as our eyes once again met. What a stunning sight! His thick, long hair created rivulets of water that streamed down his muscular pecs and danced around the heaving ripples of his abs. There was the look of pure love in his eyes and the sight of the incredibly sexy dimples that came with his loving smile.

This time he pulled me, and once again, we kissed deeply and lovingly. He then took the bottle of liquid soap and poured it between us as we rubbed our bodies against each other and lathered up. I smeared the soap from his chest, into his pits, and down his arms.

He repeated the same thing with me, followed by both of us kissing as we rubbed soap into each other’s backs. We spent some extra time soaping and massaging each other’s asses, which caused us to moan into each other’s mouths.

Johnny reached back, turned off the water, and we stepped out of the shower and began to dry each other off. Johnny pulled his hair back into the tie after drying it with the towel, then took my hand and led me to our bed. “You best be getting ready to fuck the Hell out of me, Mr. Breeze. It’s been far too long since you’ve pounded my ass!”

Johnny laid down on the bed and told me to feed him my ass. With pleasure! I was on my hands and knees over him and reached down to bring his still-hard cock to my mouth as his tongue began to tease and flicker across my hairless ass. Johnny knew just how to make me moan as his cock would make its way into my throat, causing him to moan in return. As I was swallowing Johnny’s cock, I moved my hand down and massaged his balls. I then worked my fingers down to his ass and began running them through the sparse, silky hair that surrounded his rosebud. I would run my fingers across his hole while he began to push his tongue deep inside me.

It didn’t take long for me to get to where I couldn’t take any more. I needed my lover inside me—deep inside me! I pulled myself off his cock and my ass off his face. I turned around and kissed him deeply. “Please, baby. I need you. Now! Fuck me!”

I reached for the bottle of Gun Oil in the nightstand behind me and poured a generous amount in my hand. I swear my hands were trembling as I coated his massive pole with the slick lube while I kissed him. Once Johnny was thoroughly lubed, he stopped my hands. “Whoa, tiger—I’m gonna cum way too soon if you keep that up!”

Johnny then took complete control of me—something that turned me on so completely, I was happy to become his bitch. He pushed me back on the bed and placed a pillow under my ass as he lubed me up. First one, then two—then three fingers were working and stretching my ass. “Now, Johnny! Give me that monster now!”

I grabbed my legs and pushed them back so they rested on either side of my head. Johnny ran the slickened head of his mighty cock up and down my crack, teasing me mercilessly and making me beg for it. “Please, Johnny! Please fill me up! I can’t take it any longer!” I was almost in tears, being so desperate for him to be inside me.

Finally, he stopped teasing me, and the most extraordinary warmth filled my body as he pushed the head of his pole into me. “Yessss! Fill me up, Johnny!” He pushed into me a couple of inches at a time and would pause so I could adjust to the invasion. Soon enough, he was finally all the way in. I was in pure ecstasy with eleven thick inches of Native American man filling me up. Johnny began a slow rhythmic motion and was soon long-dicking me into oblivion!

“Yes—Feels—So—Fucking—Goooooood!” Johnny then plunged deep, and I felt his straight, silky pubes against my hole. He placed his muscular arms on either side of me and pulled himself up. At the foot of the bed, he was standing on his toes, and then it started. Using every muscle in his magnificent body, my lover began pounding me with incredible force. His mighty cock never left my prostate, and I was moaning and babbling incoherently.

I looked up and marveled at the sight above me. Johnny’s body was covered with a sheen of sweat that only helped define his rippling muscles. Johnny was panting with each thrust, matching the moans that I couldn’t control.

I have never been so excited and turned on as I was the moment my cock swelled and my balls drew up tightly, signaling one of the most intense hands-free orgasms I have ever experienced. I clenched the muscles of my ass with each pulse of my spewing cock. My face, neck, and chest were covered with my own cum when Johnny threw his head back and roared as I felt the heat of his load fill me up. As we both began to come back to earth, Johnny lowered himself and wrapped his arms around me. We kissed deeply and lovingly as my cum mixed with his sweat. I dropped my legs and wrapped them around my lover, holding him inside me.

What happened next surprised me and touched my heart more than any words could. Johnny started to cry. I quietly asked him what was wrong. “Nothing, baby. That’s just it. I can never remember a time in my life when everything has been so right. And to think I almost left you after my surgery. I’m crying because I’ve never been so happy—so complete—in my entire life.” We kissed again as I wiped the tears from his face.

“Johnny, I don’t know what I would have done if I had lost you. But I know one thing for sure—I will never take our love for granted. You are my life!”

He pulled himself up slightly and smiled. “And you are one sticky, sweaty mess!” He pulled himself off me and took me into the bathroom for a quick clean-up before we headed back to the bed. We fell asleep facing each other and holding each other as I began thinking about how tomorrow was going to be another of those momentous days in the life of Johnny Breeze and me.

Yay! Daniel's coming home! The next chapters are some of my all-time favorites I've ever written... I know, I'm probably setting you guys up for some "what the hell is he talking about?" stuff. But... the story is going to shift focus towards Daniel and his story. I love that kid!
Thanks for all you support and comments! Keep 'em coming!
Love you ALL!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I loved this chapter and I am pleased that things are falling into place for Daniel and Margaret as well as all of the others. I wouldn’t be surprised if Daniel and Alex become boyfriends. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I loved this chapter. I look forward to Daniel coming home and meeting Alex the pool boy. Margaret has started to sort her life out as well. I look forward to learning Daniel's story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I'm looking forward to Daniel going home to the Breeze - Richardson home to become a true family member and hopefully more about him. I too am also hoping when Daniel and Alex meet the Sparks fly for them in true Love just like it did for Johnny & Jason.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I’m not sure why, but the storyline involving sweet Daniel touches me the most.  Beautiful chapter.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..