Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 5,702 Words
  • 2,220 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Johnny Breeze & Me - 6. JJ Cobb (Part 1)

JJ is one of my all-time characters. I'm going to give you a fairly detailed background on him since he will--in the future--become an important part of Jason and Johnny's life together.
Enjoy!
-Geoff

JJ Cobb was nine years old when his mother enrolled him in his first summer day camp at the Rosemont Theatre. His father was not happy about it, but since the boy showed no interest in Little League or Pee Wee Football, he finally relented. He had to concede that his only child needed an activity that would allow him some type of social interaction with other kids his age.

On the other hand, JJ didn’t want to go and be around people he didn’t know. He was terribly shy and was dreading the next two weeks. The instructor for the camp was Simon Bradley, one of the members of the theatre staff. When Mrs. Cobb walked JJ up to the registration table, Simon was wonderful with the beautiful boy and assured his mother that he would be fine. Simon showed JJ where to put his backpack that was filled with snacks and lunch and then told him he could wait in the lobby with the other children.

When Mrs. Cobb left, JJ sat down on one of the benches at the back of the lobby and just observed the other kids. He thought they were too noisy and wondered why he was the only boy. Just then, another boy walked in with his dad. “Zachary!” Simon greeted the boy and welcomed him back. “I think you grew a foot since last summer!” All JJ could think was how relieved there was at least one other boy—and that if he had grown a foot, he must have been a midget before.

After Zachary and his dad finished registering, Zachary confidently walked past the giggling girls and headed to the bench toward JJ. “Are you in the camp, too?” JJ was more than a little envious of this boy’s confidence.

“Yeah.” That was about all JJ could muster.

Zachary sat down next to JJ and said, “I’m glad I’m not the only boy again. Those girls drove me crazy last summer.”

“Yeah,” JJ paused, then added, “They sure are loud!”

After everyone had registered, Simon led the children into the theatre and onto the stage. He had everyone sit in a circle and pair up with the person next to them. Zach and JJ paired up together since they were the only boys and would rather have as little to do with the girls as possible.

Simon told the pairs that they were to tell three things about themselves to their partner, and they would then go around the circle and share what they learned about each other. As the two boys faced each other, Zachary went first. “Three things, huh? Okay, first is that people I like call me Zach, so you can call me Zach. Second is that I go to St. Stephen’s Academy. The third is that I love acting. Okay, your turn!”

JJ was not enjoying this. He looked at Zach and said, “I’m JJ.” He couldn’t think of anything else to share about himself.

So, Zach helped him out. “Where do you go to school?”

“Home. I’m homeschooled. There’s really nothing else.”

Simon then called the circle to order and started the kids sharing what they learned about their new friends. When it was time for JJ to tell what he learned about his new friend, he quietly spoke, “This is Zach. He loves acting. He goes to St. Something Academy.”

Zach helped out with “Stephen’s. St. Stephen’s” Simon looked at JJ and thanked him.

Then it was Zachary’s turn. “This is JJ. He’s home-schooled. That’s all he told me, so I’ll just make up my own third thing.” He turned to JJ and quietly said, “And he’s the most beautiful boy in the world.”

That was the beginning. It was the only time JJ could remember anyone saying something about him that made him feel good about himself.

About the third day of camp, things “clicked” for JJ. Simon asked him to sing “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” from the musical The Lion King and began teaching him the song. Simon was enthralled with the beautiful boy’s voice and saw great promise. JJ also found he loved the pretend world of acting, and he proved to be a natural in his dance class. For JJ, however, the biggest thrill was he had a friend—a best friend—in Zach. The two boys became inseparable.

JJ discovered a whole new world outside the bubble he kept himself in at home. For the first time in his young life, he had something to be excited about. At the end of the two-week camp, the kids did a show for their families and friends to share all they had learned.

Shirley Cobb was shocked to see her son singing and dancing on the stage. She saw a personality in him that she had never seen before. At the end of his big solo number, tears of joy came to her eyes. When all the kids sang “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” for their final number, Shirley was the first to jump to her feet and started the thunderous applause. JJ saw his mom in the audience and beamed when he noticed her excitement.

Zach and JJ were in the dressing room after the show and were still riding high with excitement. As they were changing out of their costumes and back into their street clothes, Zach walked up to JJ and hugged him. “I’m really happy you were in camp this summer.” He released the beautiful blond boy from his arms and kissed him on the lips. “I love you, JJ.”

JJ was confused by the feelings he experienced with that kiss. He remembered some of his dad’s sermons that made him feel what he just did was wrong, but at the same time, JJ felt even more excitement than he did when he was performing. He also noticed that his small penis had become hard as a rock. When Zach stepped back, JJ noticed that his friend was hard as well. Zach looked down at JJ’s tented underwear and said, “I guess you liked that, too.”

Breathlessly, JJ looked at the older boy and blushed while he nodded yes. He walked up to Zach, kissed him back. “I love you too, Zach.” While they were kissing, the boys didn’t notice Simon walk into the dressing room. Simon smiled at the scene he walked in on but cleared his throat to get the boys’ attention.

“Boys, your parents are waiting for you. Let’s get a move on!” The boys broke their kiss, and Simon just walked out. JJ was noticeably embarrassed, and Zach told him, “Oh, don’t worry about Simon. He won’t say anything. He kisses boys, too—just older boys.” The boys quickly dressed and went out to the lobby to meet their parents.

When JJ went up to his mom, she was thrilled to see her boy and gave him a big hug and kiss on the forehead. Simon walked up to her and said that he thought JJ had quite a future in theatre and suggested she sign him up for the Youth Theatre Program. “I know JJ would love to do the program, but his father and I just can’t afford something like that.”

A very disappointed JJ almost immediately began to retreat into his bubble. Simon noticed the sudden change in the boy and offered him a full scholarship. “What’s a scholarship, Mama?” Shirley looked down at her boy. “JJ, a scholarship means that you get to be in the Youth Theatre Program! Thank you so much, Mr. Bradley! I don’t know how we could ever repay you!”

“You don’t have to repay me. Just let JJ keep doing what he’s doing. Let him grow and flourish. I think he is a great talent!”

JJ went up to Simon and wrapped his arms around his waist. “Thank you, Mr. Simon. I’ll do whatever it takes to make you proud of me!”

Through the years, JJ was more than able to prove Simon right. He flourished in the youth program and was soon the envy of all the boys and girls. The teachers that worked with him were blown away by the boy’s natural talent and skill.

Whenever a child was needed in a mainstage show, JJ was the first choice. He became a mainstay in Austin’s growing film and television industry and soon became a local celebrity through the many commercials he appeared in.

Zach and JJ also became inseparable through the years. When they were 13 and 14, the boys were on a sleepover at Zach’s home when Zach gave JJ his first blowjob. The boys explored all aspects of sex with each other whenever they had a chance. While Zach’s parents were quite aware of what was happening with the boys, they were also quite accepting. They were rather progressive parents and felt that their son should be allowed to be who he was with as little interference from them as possible. On the other hand, JJ knew that this was something his parents would never accept and hated that he had to keep such an important secret from them.

When JJ was 15, Zach’s family moved to Florida because of his father’s work. JJ was devastated, as was Zach. While they stayed in touch with texting and Skype, things were never the same, and the boys eventually drifted apart as JJ felt the bubble he had long departed return.

When he was 16, JJ was still attending classes at the Youth Theatre Program, but his progress seemed to slow. At home, he was sullen, withdrawn, and a cause for concern for both of his parents.

JJ’s mother finally convinced her husband to sit down and talk to their son. When JJ sat down in his father’s study, he barely even looked at his face. He kept his gaze down and just looked at the different items on his desk. “JJ, I wanted to talk to you because your mother and I are concerned. You have become more and more withdrawn over the past year, and I just want to know what’s going on. Is it something your mother or I have done?”

“No.”

“That’s it? Just ‘no?’ Can’t you tell me what’s going on?”

JJ looked at his father and just stared for a few seconds. Then years of hurt and frustration broke open the dam.

“Why are you even talking to me about this? You don’t care. Ever since I started taking classes at the Rosemont, you have done nothing to show any kind of support! When I didn’t want to play sports, you shut yourself off. You’ve never taken the time to come and see me perform. But if I was kicking a soccer ball around—or running down a field with a football in my arms—you would have been at every game. Right??”

Rev. Cobb just looked at his son with his mouth hanging open.

“I asked you a question, Dad! Am I right?” The emotion and rage were beginning to pour out of JJ.

“Yes, I’m sure I would have, JJ.”

“And that’s the problem, Dad. You don’t care. As far as you’re concerned, I’m nothing more than that kid that lives in that room upstairs. You wanna know why I’m not happy? I’ll tell you!” Tears started falling from JJ’s eyes. “It’s because I have parents who don’t give a shit about me! I have parents who care more about what other people think than they do about their only child’s happiness!”

“JJ, I don’t appreciate that language.”

“See? I just poured my heart out to you, my father, and all you care about is that I said shit! You didn’t even hear what I said, did you? Did you??

“I heard what you said. And I can’t take the blame for your unhappiness. You were happy for several years until this past year. We didn’t treat you any differently than we do now.”

“Yeah, I was happy for a long time. You know why? Because there was someone in my life who cared about me. There was someone in my life who saw every performance I ever did and let me know how proud they were of me. Yeah, there was someone in my life who loved me more than life itself, no matter what I did or how well I did it!

“And yes, I loved him back just as much—if not more! And then he moved away, and I was stuck with two people who barely batted an eyelash when their only child fell into a deep depression. I was stuck with two people who should have loved their only child, even half as much as Zach loved him!” A sobbing JJ turned to leave his father’s study.

“JJ!” The young boy stopped in his tracks and turned around to see his father, with a look on his face he had never seen before. His face was turning crimson red, and the look of anger in his eyes. “What did you mean by Zach loved you—and you loved him more. Are you trying to tell me that you and he—” Rev. Cobb couldn’t finish.

“What, Dad? That Zach and I loved each other? Yes! That Zach and I were boyfriends? Yes! That Zach and I had sex? Yes!!” JJ could see the anger and hate boiling up in his father’s face. “There! Now you have a reason to hate your only son!”

“I will not have a son who is a homosexual!”

“Well, you do! Can’t help it, Dad. That’s the way your God made me.”

“Get out of this house! If my son is a homosexual, then I don’t have a son!”

JJ stood there in disbelief.

“GET. OUT. OF. THIS. HOUSE!!”

JJ turned and ran out of the house, past his mother, who was quietly crying in the hallway, making it two blocks before he stopped to catch his breath. He wondered what he was going to do now. Where would he go? He just started walking to the only place he knew—The Rosemont Theatre Company. It was 2:00 in the afternoon, and the theatre was several miles away. If he walked quickly, he could make it before everyone left for the day.

He passed a bus stop and noticed a map and different bus numbers. JJ had never been on a bus before and had no idea which one he should take. The maps made no sense to him. He had no choice but to walk to the theatre using the same route his mother used to drive him to classes.

JJ finally made it to the theatre at 4:45. He was hot, sweaty, and tired. The receptionist said that everyone had already gone for the day and she was the only one there. JJ thanked her and pretended to leave the building. Instead, he went into the men’s restroom and the large handicap stall. He sat on the floor and just quietly wept. He was lost. He was scared. He was, for the first time in his life, completely alone.

JJ leaned into the corner of the stall and fell asleep. He woke up about thirty minutes later and went out into the lobby. He noticed that the alarm had been turned on, so he went back into the bathroom, knowing that he would trigger any motion detectors in there.

He pulled out his cell phone and saw that he had only 10% power left, and his charger was in his room, well, in what used to be his room. He decided to text Zach.

DANCERBOYJJ: “hey zach. u there?”

He waited for about four minutes when his phone buzzed.

ZACHDAMAN16: “dude! i was just thinking about u.”

DANCERBOYJJ: “zach. i’m in trouble.”

ZACHDAMAN16: “what happened?”

DANCERBOYJJ: “i told dad about us.”

ZACHDAMAN16: “omg. u ok?”

DANCERBOYJJ: “no. he threw me out.”

ZACHDAMAN16: where are u?”

DANCERBOYJJ: “in the theatre. hiding in the bathroom.”

ZACHDAMAN16: “where u gonna go?”

DANCERBOYJJ: “idk. i’m living in the streets now i guess.”

ZACHDAMAN16: “no baby, we’ll figure something out.”

DANCERBOYJJ: “zach, I’m so scared.”

Just then, JJ’s phone went dead. He sighed and started to weep again softly. JJ again leaned into the corner of the stall and fell asleep.

The next thing he knew, he felt a hand caressing the side of his face. He heard a voice telling him that everything was going to be okay. JJ thought he was dreaming but eventually opened his eyes to find Simon kneeling in front of him. “Hi there, little one. Zachary called me after you lost your connection. He told me what had happened and where you were.”

“I’m so sorry, Simon. I didn’t know where else to go. I’ll leave now.”

“And where do you plan to go?”

“Well, I’m homeless now. I guess I’ll go to a shelter.”

Simon lifted JJ up and held him in his arms as the boy started to cry again. “Nonsense, JJ! Let me take you to my place for the night. You can stay in the guest suite, and we’ll figure out what to do from there. Do you have anything with you?”

“No. Dad threw me out and didn’t give me a chance to get my stuff.”

Simon looked at his watch and saw it was only 7:30 in the evening. “Why don’t we stop at Target and get you a toothbrush and some basic clothes to get you through the next couple of days. I’ll call your parents and see what we can do about getting your things.”

The trip to the store and then to Simon’s home was relatively silent. JJ’s brain was spinning in circles. He couldn’t understand why Simon was doing all this for him. When they got to Simon’s house, JJ couldn’t believe how beautiful it was. It was a large, two-story home that was made of stone. It looked like a mansion to JJ.

Simon got JJ settled into the guest suite and tucked him into the bed around 9:30. JJ was exhausted after the stress of the day and fell asleep as Simon rubbed his head to help him relax.

The following morning, Simon called the Cobb’s house to let them know that JJ was okay. Shirley answered the phone and in a soft, feeble voice and told Simon that they didn’t have a son named JJ. Simon couldn’t believe what he was hearing! Then, in a whisper, she added, “My husband made me tell you that. He told me to put all of JJ’s clothing in garbage bags and take them to Goodwill. I would rather leave them with you so JJ can have his things.”

Simon was relieved to hear that his mother was going to be at least a little helpful. He gave Shirley his address. She said she couldn’t go there and see JJ. It would break her heart. They made plans to meet at the theatre in an hour.

It was 10:00 when JJ finally woke up. Simon told the boy that he needed to run an errand but to make himself at home. He gave JJ a quick tour of the kitchen and told him he could make himself some breakfast. He let JJ know that he would be back in less than an hour. JJ fixed himself a light breakfast and went in to take a shower and get dressed.

Simon met Shirley Cobb at the theatre, and she gave him four bags of clothing and a box filled with JJ’s personal belongings. She wondered out loud how she would be able to get a receipt from Goodwill to show her husband that she had done as he asked. Simon went back into the storage room and filled four small bags with old and tattered costumes. He gave them to Shirley and told her to take the bags to Goodwill and get a receipt for them. A relieved woman opened her trunk, and Simon helped her with the bags. She stopped and turned to him. “Is JJ okay?”

“Yes. He’s a bit confused and scared. But he’ll be okay.”

“What’s going to happen to him?”

“Well, Mrs. Cobb, what would you like to see happen?”

“I want him to find a place where he can be cared for and loved for the wonderful boy he is. It breaks my heart that he can’t get that in his own home.”

“You know, I can provide that for him.”

“Simon, I can’t impose on you like that, although I know he adores you.”

“I feel the same way about him—and it would be no imposition. I live alone in a large house that my parents left me when they passed away.”

“I could send you a little money every month to help with expenses.”

“Nonsense. My parents also left me with a very sizable trust. Money is not an issue at all.”

“Simon, I can’t thank you enough. Can you please give this to JJ in a week or two after he’s settled in to his new routine?” She handed Simon a sealed envelope. He looked at the front. It simply said, “to my dear son...” With that, a tearful Shirley Cobb got into her car and drove off.

Simon arrived back home as JJ was coming out of the shower in his tight, white briefs. Simon was taken aback at the boy’s beauty. His soft, angelic face was framed by longish, curly blond hair. His legs were as muscular as any dancer’s legs could be and had a dusting of light blond hair. His chest was perfectly smooth, defined, and just beginning to show the outlines of a very nice six-pack.

“Oh! I’m sorry, Simon. I was on my way to get dressed and wanted a glass of water.”

“You don’t have to apologize for walking around in your underwear, JJ. This is your home now. I spoke with your mother, and she agreed that I could take you in and care for you.”

“Wh-what? You talked to Mama? And I’m going to live here?” He ran over to Simon and put his arms around the man, holding on for dear life. It was as if he was afraid he would lose him, too.

Simon wrapped his arms around JJ and began rubbing his hands up and down the boy’s smooth and muscular back. “Shhh. Everything’s going to be okay, JJ. Why don’t you get dressed? I have a surprise for you.”

JJ went into the guest suite and put on the new jeans and a polo shirt they had picked up the night before. He met Simon in the kitchen and walked on out to the garage. JJ saw Simon’s black Lexus sitting in the garage and said, “A Lexus? Simon! You got me a Lexus?”

Simon shook his head and laughed as he popped open the trunk with the key fob. “I met your mother this morning, and she gave me all your clothes and belongings. Your father told her to take them to Goodwill, but she snuck to the theatre and gave them all to me.”

“He’s gonna kill her when he finds out.”

“He’ll never find out. Your mother took some old costumes from the theatre instead.”

JJ stood looking in the trunk of the car. It hit him that his entire life had been reduced to four garbage bags and a box.

“JJ?”

“Yeah, let’s get this stuff in the house, I guess.”

Simon helped JJ take his things into his new room. JJ quietly spent most of the day putting things away. He was especially happy that his phone charger was in the box and immediately plugged it in. He had to let Zach know what was going on.

While JJ was busy in his room, Simon sat in his study and called the theatre and let them know he wouldn’t be coming in, that he had to take care of some important personal business. He did let the receptionist know that he would be available by phone in case of an emergency.

Simon's first call was to his friend, who was the principal of Austin’s performing arts high school. After calling in some favors and bending a couple of the admission policies, he got JJ enrolled in the theatre program, but he would have to take some admission tests to ensure his home-schooling was up to the public school’s standards.

The next thing he did was begin an online search for a car. He knew JJ had received his Texas Driver’s License, and he needed the boy to be able to get himself around as he wouldn’t have time to be a chauffeur to a teenage boy.

Suddenly, the quiet in the house was interrupted with “That fucking asshole!” Simon made his way to JJ’s room to see what the problem was.

“What’s going on, JJ?”

“Simon! Um, sorry about my language. It’s just that my father cut off my cell phone.”

“Well, how about when you finish putting your things away, we get that taken care of? I’ll just add you to my plan.”

“Really? You would do that for me?”

“Of course, I told your mother I would take care of you as if you were my own son.”

“I- I- Thank you, Simon.” JJ sniffled a couple of times but managed to avoid the tears. He was just cried out by now

About an hour later, Simon drove JJ to the Sprint Store, where they decided on the newest iPhone. Sprint let JJ keep the same number, and the technicians transferred all of JJ’s files and contacts to the new phone, which was a great relief to the boy. The next stop was The Domain, an upscale shopping area in the north part of the city. They went into the Apple Store, where Simon bought JJ a new laptop and one of the stylish backpacks with a padded compartment to carry it in. JJ was both overwhelmed and thrilled that he finally had his own computer. Simon just smiled and hugged the boy. “Come with me, JJ” They walked down the street lined with some of the nicest stores in Austin. As they were walking, Simon asked JJ if he had his driver’s license yet.

“Yeah, I got it last week. Dad was going to get me an old second-hand car this week, but—” His voice got caught in the emotions.

“I’m sorry, JJ. I know the past 24 hours have been terribly hard on you and your emotions. But I promise, while you are living under my roof, you will never have a need for anything, you will always be loved, and you will always have unending support for all that you do.” They stopped walking. “And here we are!”

JJ looked at the store where they stopped. It was the Fiat dealership. “Simon? What’s going on?”

“Let’s go in. And you can pick out any one of the cars you want!”

“What? You mean—”

“Yes, JJ.”

“But—”

“No `buts’ about it. I’m not going to be able to drive you everywhere you need to be since I have a job that takes a lot of my time. And I can’t have you driving around in an—what did you call it?—an old second-hand car? I thought these cars fit your personality—they’re cute as hell, and from what I’ve read—a lot of fun.”

JJ stood in front of the store, taking in all of the small Fiat 500’s sitting in the showroom. “Well, JJ? Are we just going to stand out here and look? Let’s go inside, shall we?”

Simon knew the store manager quite well as he was on the Board of Directors of the Rosemont. He immediately walked up to Simon and JJ and greeted them both with a smile and a handshake. “Simon! I was wondering when you were going to get here! This must be JJ?”

The manager was taken aback by the boy’s beauty and noticed that he had tears welling up in his eyes. He started with a couple of questions. “Okay, JJ. I guess the first thing I should ask is if you would like a hard-top or a convertible.”

JJ looked up at Simon. “Whatever you want, JJ. Whatever you want.”

JJ smiled and answered, “Convertible, I think.”

“Excellent. I have five of those in stock over here.” He led JJ to the cars in the front corner of the showroom.

JJ immediately fell in love with the candy-apple red model with the tan top. “This one. I love this one.”

“That’s a perfect choice. It has quite a few features built-in. It has a built-in GPS to help you find your way around town, and it has Bluetooth so you can connect your phone to the sound system. It also has—”

“It’s perfect. Can I try it out?”

For the first time in the past 24 hours, Simon noticed a look of pure joy on JJ’s face as the manager moved the car out to the street. JJ gave the receptionist his license so she could make a photocopy. By the time she was finished, the car was out on the street, ready for the test drive.

Simon waited in the store while JJ took the car out on the street. The car returned about ten minutes later.

JJ walked into the store, ran to Simon, and gave him a huge hug. “I love it, Simon! I’ll make it up to you. I promise!”

“You have nothing to make up. Don’t worry about it!”

“But why? Why are you doing this for me?”

“Because nothing makes me happier than seeing the joy in your eyes, JJ. Now, is this the car you want?”

“Yes, Simon. I love it!”

Simon walked with the manager to his desk. They talked for a bit and negotiated a fair price for the car. Simon then pulled out his checkbook and paid the full amount. He then went to JJ and told him that the car would be ready in an hour. They decided to have some dinner before taking the car home.

JJ decided to have dinner at Maggiano’s, which was the closest restaurant to the Fiat dealership. After a wonderful Italian feast, Simon and JJ headed back to the dealership to pick up the car. They were met at the front door by the manager. He handed JJ his phone, which he had connected to the Bluetooth system. As JJ took the keys to his new car, Simon looked at him and said, “I’ll follow you back to the house. And don’t be making any phone calls while you are driving! I don’t want you to have any distractions while you are driving for the first time!”

They were back home in about twenty minutes, and Simon opened the garage door as they approached. JJ parked his car on the side furthest away from the kitchen entrance, and Simon was pleased with that arrangement. Before they went into the house, JJ pulled out his iPhone and took a picture of his new car. He opened the trunk and pulled out the bags with his new laptop and accessories and was overwhelmed. Simon closed the garage door as they made their way into the house. He asked JJ to join him in the study.

“Now, JJ. There are a few things we need to discuss. First, although I’m thrilled you are here, I don’t want you to think your life is going to be a free ride now. First, I expect you to have a job. You will start working at the theatre by helping with the youth program. You’ll be an aide at first, but by summer, you will be teaching some of the children on your own. Second, you are expected to be at McCallum High School at 8:30 in the morning to take some admission tests to ensure you are where you need to be with your homeschooling. I made arrangements for you to be accepted into the theatre program. After your tests are completed, you will see Mr. Perry and audition. Do you have something ready to go?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. Now, here’s a remote for the garage door, a key to the house, the code for the security system, the code to the house wi-fi, and some cash to get you through the next week or two. When you finish school tomorrow, you will drive directly to the theatre and come to my office. We’ll get you started with one of the classes. And finally, and probably the most important thing of all. You will never text while you are driving your car—period. If I ever find out that you are doing that, you will lose your car privileges and sell the car. Everything clear, JJ?”

“Yes, Simon. And thank you for taking care of me. I love you!”

“I love you too, JJ. Now go to your room and set up your computer. Then you can call Zachary and let him know you are okay.”

JJ set up his computer and connected it to the wi-fi. He opened the envelope with the cash and was shocked to find ten crisp twenty-dollar bills. He texted Zach and let him know that everything would be okay and that Simon had taken him in. He then sent the picture he took of his new car.

ZACHDAMAN16: “wtf? nice wheels, dude!”

DANCERBOYJJ: “simon got it for me today. omg!”

ZACHDAMAN16: “sweeeeet!”

DANCERBOYJJ: “he also got me a new laptop and he worked it out so I start going to maccallum tomorrow.”

ZACHDAMAN16: “the performing arts high school?”

DANCERBOYJJ: “yeah, can u believe it?”

ZACHDAMAN16: “dude, u won the life lottery!”

DANCERBOYJJ: “zach, I’m gonna do something special for simon tonight.”

ZACHDAMAN16: “what u gonna do?”

DANCERBOYJJ: “gonna crawl into the bed with him and blow him.”

ZACHDAMAN16: “whoa! you sure you wanna do that?”

DANCERBOYJJ: “yeah. i love him. i have for a long time. now i can do something about it.

I think Simon is one of the most complex characters I've ever created. One minute he's creepy as Hell and the next he does some wonderful things. But the creepy stuff is--well--creepy!
Thanks for your comments! It thrills me that so many of you are getting into this story!
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 11
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Bft

Posted (edited)

Simon’s sperm donor was a typical self righteous religious two faced ass hat,

I think that Shirley should stand up for herself and leave him, but then again I doubt that she would do that as I don’t think that she cares enough about her son. ☹️

Edited by Bft
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Bft

Posted (edited)

two typing errors at the Fiat dealership you said that JJ saw the look JJ’s face, I think that should have been Simon? 
also JJ chose the restaurant again I think that should have been Simon? 

Edited by Bft
  • Like 3
Link to comment

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good [people] do nothing.“  What is with JJ’s wimpy, spineless, sniveling mother?  Somebody needs to tell that “woman“ that Texas is a community property state and that she doesn’t have to obey her evil preacher husband.  Thank God for Simon! If not for him, I guess she was prepared to let her only son live on the streets.  Puta!  

Simon did save JJ, but his largesse is starting to make me highly uncomfortable as it seems disproportionate. The power imbalance between Simon and JJ is enormous, and an unhealthy relationship dynamic has developed.  JJs final text is evidence of that.

PS: why is it that old creepy pervs always seem to drive a black Lexus AKA Japanese Buick? It’s never something cool like a Benz or a Beemer. I guess those are left to younger villains.  😏

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 2/5/2020 at 3:56 PM, tesao said:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good [people] do nothing.“  What is with JJ’s wimpy, spineless, sniveling mother?  Somebody needs to tell that “woman“ that Texas is a community property state and that she doesn’t have to obey her evil preacher husband.  Thank God for Simon! If not for him, I guess she was prepared to let her only son live on the streets.  Puta!  

Simon did save JJ, but his largesse is starting to make me highly uncomfortable as it seems disproportionate. The power imbalance between Simon and JJ is enormous, and an unhealthy relationship dynamic has developed.  JJs final text is evidence of that.

PS: why is it that old creepy pervs always seem to drive a black Lexus AKA Japanese Buick? It’s never something cool like a Benz or a Beemer. I guess those are left to younger villains.  😏

Or an Audi? 

It seems there are a plethora of parents who upon finding their offspring is not heterosexual disown them like they were an old blanket they discovered had a stain that could not be removed...And yet these same parents supposedly were raised to believe "God is LOVE". 

The power balance between a homeless thrown away teen and any rescuer is huge whether the rescuer is one of the working poor, middle class or rich.  People with nothing but themselves to give in appreciation should not be shamed and neither should anyone be surprised by it. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well Simon does possess some redeeming qualities here but he's still creepy.  Hopefully he'll reject JJ's sexual "repayment" offer!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..