Jump to content

Warming The Cold One

There are currently no reviews.

Ros is a lycan security specialist paid to watch Oliver Taylor and protect him from falling in to the hands of an awful wolf.  But what happens when they actually meet?

This is a rewritten version of a story I started and posted chapters to on Nifty a number of years back.  I lost the notes I had created to continue it, so I didn't.  Now though, I am coming back to with fresh eyes and want to make it flow a little slower and hopefully a lot smoother.  It also was a slash story before, but I have changed all the celebrity names out so it can be a bit more timeless.  Most readers will be able to figure out who the celebrity was, but there is no crime in cheating at looking at the original version.  Please enjoy this reworked version.  I have tried to break the chapters up so that they don't go too long.  If you think they are too short, let me know.
Name chart here: https://www.jento.space/names
Copyright © 2019-2023 garfwiz; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..