Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Orchestra - Sinfónia Lifsins - 16. Dark Storm

Thanks Lisa for the editing! :)
And now we know Gunni's answer...

“People, people, we have an announcement!” The bastard and the kid came back after almost half an hour. They missed all the food, but the bastard’s stupid half-moon smile showed he was not at all bothered. The kid was the reddest I had ever seen him, though. At least it was entertaining.

“Oh, what happened? Why did you take so long? We were considering sending an expedition to check on you!” Yes, but only after Karen was through with her stupid paedophilic sexual fantasies.

“Oh, you didn’t need to bother! Gunni and I were having a great time! Such a great time in fact that we decided we should make it more frequent and more official. Everyone, say hello to my new boyfriend, Gunni Helsson!”

And there was much rejoicing. The kind of over-the-top rejoicing that made Karen think it was ok to squeal at the top of her lungs and run to hug the new couple in the middle of a crowded restaurant. And there were cheers and clapping and it was as if someone had just found the cure for cancer.

“Aw, I’m so happy for you! I knew there was a reason you kept disappearing together at rehearsals…” Karen had that look again. Watching the kid wanting to disappear from his public humiliation was funnier than I had expected.

“It’s nothing like that, my dear.” The kid could not even speak. Unfortunately, it meant the bastard would not shut his mouth. “Gunni and I have been completely innocent until now.”

“Oh, so you haven’t gone all out paedophile yet?”

“Gunni’s not a kid, Siggi. He’s going to be seventeen in two weeks. You and I had had plenty of sex when we were that age.”

“Then maybe he should stop acting like a kid so we can treat him like the seventeen-year-old virgin you’re saying he is.”

“Maybe I’ll do that if you grow up too!” The kid managed to silence the whole restaurant. It was quite impressive considering his baby face was still completely red. As soon as his mouth closed he laid against the bastard’s body so he would not collapse due to his own shock.

“Nice try. What else can you do?”

“What do you want me to do? What do you think ‘being an adult’ is like? If it’s being rude to people you barely know because of your internal prejudices, I would rather stay a kid forever!”

“Guys, let’s take this outside. We don’t need all the nice people who came here for food to hear this.” The bastard’s hand was on my arm before I could react. We were dragged out of the restaurant and into the open cold air of December in Reykjavík. If I caught pneumonia because of this stupid argument they would have to pay. “So, you were saying?”

But once outside, the kid seemed to have lost his will to speak. His short outburst must have burned all the fuel of his vocal chords at once.

“I was saying that the kid should be more like an adult if he wants me to see him as one. Then he said some nonsense about liking to be a child and you brought us out in the cold for no reason at all.”

“I just want you guys to talk and sort things out. It won’t do if my boyfriend and my best friend hate each other’s guts.”

“We don’t need to talk. I need warm food and warm clothes.”

“This shouldn’t take long. Gunni and I stayed out here forever and nothing happened.”

“Because you’re wearing overcoats.”

“Have mine then if that’s such a big issue.” The kid’s coat was shoved in front of my face.

“Your coat will never fit me. No need to be so selflessly stupid.”

“You can at least put it over your shoulders or something. I’m fine without it.” Because that constant blushing was probably giving you a fever by now.

“Take it, Siggi, it won’t hurt. Here.” The bastard joined the argument just so he could laugh at my expense.

“Get it away from me! I’m probably allergic to that thing!”

“Nah, it’s all wool. It’s very comfy too.”

“I’ve had enough, I’m going back inside.”

“Stay just for a bit. I promise you won’t regret it,” the bastard winked and made his special horny whore face to make it clear what kind of reward he was promising me.

“Fine.” I took the kid’s coat. If I was staying outside, someone else would have to feel the cold. “What do you want to talk about?”

“Oh, I’m not doing any talking; it’s all between the two of you.” The bastard winked again. “I’ll go back inside and eat before it gets cold. Good luck, both of you.” I felt his hand on my crotch just as he moved to kiss the kid on the lips. The bastard was gone a second later.

“So, Siggi…”

“Don’t bother. Let’s just stay here for a while so they think we did something. We both know this is not going anywhere anyway, so we might as well save our saliva.”

“I think we should talk.”

“About what? How your presence makes me want to die the most painful death possible?”

“It’s not my fault Arnar got hurt and had to retire. You can’t blame me for your emotional problems.”

“Too late. I already do. If you weren’t there someone more mature would’ve gotten the job and we wouldn’t be so screwed without a proper leader.”

“If maturity is acting like a spoiled child because the world is not spinning the exact way you want it, then I’m not the only one who is glad I got the job despite my ‘immaturity’.” The kid was actually speaking his mind. The bastard must had done something to him.

“Don’t call me ‘spoiled’. You know nothing about my life. And you look like you grew up in the most disgustingly perfect family possible. If anyone here is spoilt, it’s you.”

“My mother works most of the time and I never knew my father. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t perfect either.”

“If you want to compare families, I have something for you: my mother left me when I was four because she couldn’t deal with a son who spent more time in the hospital than at home because of his never-ending new, potentially-lethal allergies. I would tell you about my father too, but those stories would give your innocent mind nightmares, and then Dmitri will complain to me that he can’t have sex with you because you’re always tired and can’t sleep, and he’ll bother me instead.”

“I’m sorry. Your life was probably very difficult.”

“What are you now? My stupid counsellor? Cut the empathic shit, I’ve had plenty of that for the last month.”

“Isn’t it helping at all?”

“No.” As if I would admit to someone like him that spending one hour in silent contemplation every two days had been more useful than two years of endless fucking with the bastard. “Your ‘boyfriend’ knows how to help me more. Did he ever tell you exactly how I tried to kill myself?”

“No.” I could not help a satisfying grin forming on my face at the kid’s admission. He was obviously scared of finding out the truth. No better time to let him know every single detail of what his boyfriend had done.

“I rode his huge cock until there was a pool of blood under us. Then I made him fist me, because the pain hadn’t been enough. He made me bleed so much I blacked out and needed a transfusion as soon as I got to the hospital. You should be careful when he tries to fuck you, or you could get hurt too. His dick is no child’s play.”

Watching the kid’s face change from shock to horror and disgust was probably the highlight of the evening. He was muted for so long I considered going back inside alone, but he spoke as soon as I turned my back to him.

“This is horrible. Why did you do it?”

“I felt like it. I wanted to go out with pain and blood, and Dmitri seemed the obvious way of doing it.”

“You hurt him.”

“So? He’s over it.”

“No, I don’t think he is.” The kid stepped forward, facing me with some kind of attempted serious gaze that was supposed to be intimidating, but failed miserably because he was nothing more than a cute boy with freckles, who barely reached my shoulder. “You hurt him and he’s still suffering, even if he won’t show it to you.”

“And you know all that because being his boyfriend gives you special telepathic powers?”

“I know it because I pay attention to him and to the things he does and says.”

“Like sucking me off in the toilet minutes before asking you out? Doesn’t look like he’s too hurt to me.”

“You should look more closely.”

“And you should fuck off. Preferably with him. He’s probably dying to fuck your virgin arsehole all the way to China right now.”

“We’re not doing any of it until I say so. He’s not with me because of it.” The kid’s bright red face was amusing. We should talk about sex more often. It made his company almost bearable.

“Why’s he with you, then?”

“Because he likes me as a person. And because the person I want to be with is never going to let me get close.”

“That’s one thing we can agree on, then. I was wondering if that day would ever come.”

“I think we should go back inside.”

“Feeling the cold now? As you wish. I didn’t come to the party to eat cold food.”

The kid went straight to the bastard and did not let go until someone came to pick him up. Thankfully, there was no need for us to speak again. The rest of the evening was considerably more enjoyable.

(...)

“Aw, Gunni is so cute! I’m so glad he’s part of the family now!” Karen refused to let this disastrous news die even after we got home. Being the one shoving reality on their faces all the time was getting boring.

“Dmitri is not your family.”

“I see all of you as my little brothers. Which means Gunni is now my brother-in-law! I’m so happy!”

“Oh, I’m so touched! You’re my big sis too!” Gísli took the right decision to leave the room then. I should have followed, but pushing the bastard away from my feet would be too much work. “Even more now that you’re twenty-six and all. You’re a proper adult!”

“Don’t need to remind me of that. Today you should be thanking me for organising the party, not making fun of my age.”

“Sorry, but it’s not that easy. You know, until last year we had under-25 parties, not under-26… You went through so much trouble just so that you could come too…”

“I still feel like twenty-five, if you must know. And no one else was going to organise anything, so you better be properly grateful.”

“Oh, I am very grateful!” The bastard decided to show his gratitude by grabbing my crotch. “I got a boyfriend because of your party, didn’t I?”

“Can I get a thank you gift, then?” Karen’s eyes returned to their natural ‘gay sex’ shine. The bastard did nothing to discourage her.

“Sure you can. I’ll make sure Gunni comes for a visit soon.”

“Let me know when that happens so I can disappear.”

“Oh, no, Siggi, you’re not going to disappear. You’re going to spend the night in Gísli’s room.” The bastard’s stupid grin stretched to unbelievable proportions. That he had managed to crawl over my body during the course of this conversation was not helping either. I should have left the couch when I had the chance. Better yet, I should know by now not to sit there at all.

“Then at least remind me to buy earplugs.”

“You’re such a killjoy.”

“Sorry if I’m not interested in sleeping to the soundtrack of the kid’s sexual awakening.”

“Would you like to sleep to some other soundtrack, then?” He was already touching my cock, fly open and all.

“Why not.”

“Then let’s move. I don’t want Karen complaining about us messing with the couch again.”

The bastard was so excited he decided grabbing my hand was not enough. He grabbed my cock instead. It was quite entertaining. I should probably tell it to the kid for the double fun of seeing him die of embarrassment and to prove my point that the bastard was no longer traumatised by being my suicidal weapon of choice for a night.

“I think we should grab a dildo this time. I can ride it while I suck you off.”

“You think I’m that bad?”

“Sorry, but yeah.”

“Fine. Take your pick; just don’t get the ones I’m allergic to.”

“Don’t worry, I’m not sending you to the hospital for a third time.”

“Never say never.”

“If I didn’t know you I would think you enjoy seeing me suffer.”

“But you know me, so you’ll just hurry up and get that dick.”

The bastard chose the dick that we had modelled after his own. He had that twisted grin that challenged me to defy his choice, but I was not in the mood for petty arguments.

“Oh, fuck, this is so good! I should self-fuck more often!”

“You’re taking ‘self-fucking’ to a whole new level.”

“To the Heavens!”

“Yeah, that.” His mouth found my cock. My hand found his. The bastard sped up and choked. He was desperate and hungry. More than usual.

“Siggi…”

“Keep sucking, I’m not done.” His hair was the right length to be grabbed and pulled to wherever I pleased, to hold him until he choked with so much dick.

“Fuck!” His cum stained the bed sheets far too soon.

“You lost. Better keep sucking.”

“You’re mean and evil and please give me more cock!”

“My pleasure.”

“And mine too!” He took it willingly and worked on it until his face was covered in a white sticky mess. Only then did he take out the replica of his own dick from his ass. “Thanks, that was fun.”

“You’re welcome.” It was fun for me too, particularly because now I could go the kid and tell him his boyfriend had not waited even a single night to cheat on him.

Thanks for reading!
I have re-posted chapters 8, 9 and 11 because of some changes in Isaac's story. Those changes will be important in a couple of chapters from now, and then in later story arches, so you might want to check it out. ;)
As always, it is really helpful to hear some feedback, particularly in a chapter like this one. The next chapter will have another guest writer, so try not to make too many judgements before you read it.
Copyright © 2017 James Hiwatari; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dmitri, Dmitri, Dmitri, you are an idiot! lol

 

How can he ask Gunni to be his b/f and then in the same half a day, bang Siggi? And now Siggi's gonna use that against him. Tsk, tsk, tsk. The both of them.

 

Poor Gunni. He certainly doesn't need Dmitri treating him like that. I think for a first b/f, Gunni should have someone a lot less experienced and a lot less horny for other people. lol Seriously! Dmitri could be a great "friend with benefits" kind of guy, but not a b/f. I mean, he's nice and sweet, etc., etc., but he's not cut out to be a b/f now. He's still too immature in thinking that he can still screw around with other people.

 

Good chapter, James! :)

Link to comment
On 06/17/2013 05:37 AM, Lisa said:
Dmitri, Dmitri, Dmitri, you are an idiot! lol

 

How can he ask Gunni to be his b/f and then in the same half a day, bang Siggi? And now Siggi's gonna use that against him. Tsk, tsk, tsk. The both of them.

 

Poor Gunni. He certainly doesn't need Dmitri treating him like that. I think for a first b/f, Gunni should have someone a lot less experienced and a lot less horny for other people. lol Seriously! Dmitri could be a great "friend with benefits" kind of guy, but not a b/f. I mean, he's nice and sweet, etc., etc., but he's not cut out to be a b/f now. He's still too immature in thinking that he can still screw around with other people.

 

Good chapter, James! :)

Well, Dmitri has his heart in the right place (insert joke about his penis)...

 

There will be more details about how their relationship came to be in the next chapter. I don't know how that extra information will affect your opinion about Dmitri, but for now I'm very entertained by the very similar reactions everyone seems to be having about it.

 

Thanks for the review! :)

Link to comment

Dang, I missed this chapter. Dimitri is a piece of work, but I think Siggi is the bastard. He seems to get off thinking he is torturing Gunni. Gunni is a lot tougher than he seems, but his blushing makes it seem the opposite. He can take a lot more than Siggi realises. Great chapter. :worship:

Link to comment
On 07/02/2013 01:34 AM, joann414 said:
Dang, I missed this chapter. Dimitri is a piece of work, but I think Siggi is the bastard. He seems to get off thinking he is torturing Gunni. Gunni is a lot tougher than he seems, but his blushing makes it seem the opposite. He can take a lot more than Siggi realises. Great chapter. :worship:
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it!

Siggi is not the nicest person around, and he does hate Gunni...

At least the "kid" is growing some backbone now. Though that means Siggi might want to test exactly how much he can take...

Link to comment
On 07/02/2013 01:34 AM, joann414 said:
Dang, I missed this chapter. Dimitri is a piece of work, but I think Siggi is the bastard. He seems to get off thinking he is torturing Gunni. Gunni is a lot tougher than he seems, but his blushing makes it seem the opposite. He can take a lot more than Siggi realises. Great chapter. :worship:
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it!

Siggi is not the nicest person around, and he does hate Gunni...

At least the "kid" is growing some backbone now. Though that means Siggi might want to test exactly how much he can take...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..