Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Orchestra - Sinfónia Lifsins - 18. Fuck Christmas

strong>WARNING: Attempt rape and an evil paedophile roaming around.
Thanks Lisa for the editing!
This is a very short chapter, but as the warning above shows, not a light one.

WARNING: Attempt rape and an evil paedophile roaming around.

The bastard cared so much about his new boy-toy he waited until the dress rehearsal to tell the kid about the sex maniac that sang at our Christmas Concerts every year. Why I had to sit and listen to their pathetic conversation was a mystery the bastard did not want solved any time soon. It may have something to do with the pleasure of seeing the kid get extremely jumpy and fidgety. Though it was usually my pleasure only. At least I did not have to deal with them for long.

“Kresten, it has been a while. How’s life been for you?”

“Not bad, Siggi, not bad.” Just three seconds to reach for my ass (his personal record). “Though I think I’m rather lacking in good company. I miss my dear Icelandic youth…”

“Why didn’t you say so? I miss my Danish fuck too.”

“You have some new people this year…”

“You’re too late. Dmitri got to him first.”

“We’ll share, then.” The kid would be delighted. Losing his precious virginity in a threesome with a Russian monster cock and a Danish fat singer was just the kind of thing he needed.

“Can’t that wait? I’m right in front of you now.”

“Yes, but I can see Dmitri and Gunni from here.”

“Then wave to them and let’s go. They’ll follow if they feel like it.”

“I like your plan.” The look on the kid’s face was worth the hassle of purposely making eye contact. The bastard should at least have had the decency to look happy for me instead of furrowing his eyebrows. Kresten locked the door to the backroom when we finally got there. “Now show me that nice ass of yours.”

“My ass is for looking only. I had an accident a while ago and unfortunately it means I can’t have dicks in there for the next two weeks.”

“Why did you invite me here, then? You’re making me waste my time.”

“Dmitri will come soon. I thought we could have some other kind of fun while we wait.”

“I came here for your ass.”

“Sorry, off-limits.”

“Not so fast.” Door locked, check. Huge fat man with an angry face blocking said locked door, check. New suicidal sexy urges, not really.

“Hey, cut it out. Let me suck your dick, you’ll like it.”

“I want your ass, not your mouth.” Huge fat man holding me against the wall and opening my trousers, check. “Now be quiet while I take what I came here for.”

“Get lost. I’ll tell Gummi about this.”

“And he’ll think you’re lying.” Painful grip on my wrists, check. Trousers completely fallen off, check. Realisation that he is telling the truth because you were stupid enough to try killing yourself in a strikingly similar way before, check. Fuck. “Now be a good boy and let me take care of you.”

Turned around and forced face-first against the wall, check. Feeling cold hands spread my ass cheeks, check. Lock being picked and Dmitri coming in with all the pomp of a Russian James Bond, check.

“Hey, Kresten, I’m afraid Siggi has been ordered to not stick stuff up his ass for a while; you’ll have to make do with me.”

“I want the new boy.”

“Sorry, Gunni’s off-limits too. He’s too shy for that stuff. But I’m here and I can’t wait to get reacquainted with your dick again. What do you say?”

Dmitri whoring himself out to the horny tenor, check. Kresten falling for his charms and letting go of me, check. My body pathetically slumping down to the ground due to involuntary stupid defence mechanisms, check.

“Come here and I’ll give you enough dick to last for the rest of the year.”

“That sounds good to me!”

Dmitri being such a good whore Kresten completely forgot about me, check. Having to crawl out of the room because my legs refused to support my already dangerously light body, check.

“What are you doing here?”

The kid showing up at the door to help me walk to a safer place, check.

“Dmitri was worried that something bad was going to happen, so we followed you. What happened? Are you hurt?”

“It’s none of your business. You should be more worried that your dear boyfriend is having his ass pounded by our soloist as we speak. That’s cheating, you know?”

“It’s not important. Did he hurt you?”

“No.”

“Your trousers are open and you can’t stand up on your own. Something must have happened.”

Fuck the kid and his stupid questions. He was more annoying than the counsellor.

“Fine. You want details? Kresten threw me against the wall, held me by the wrists, and was two seconds away from raping my sorry ass when your boyfriend made his triumphant entrance. That’s what happened.”

“We have to tell Gummi! This is…”

“Forget it. Gummi will think I was trying to kill myself again. Besides, Kresten has been coming to our Christmas Concerts for longer than you have been out of diapers, they can’t just cut him off now.”

“But he tried to…”

“He’s having a great time with your boyfriend.” We could even hear the screams. “This isn’t the worst thing that has ever happened to me, I’m fine. You can go away now.”

“I’m staying until Dmitri comes back and I see that Kresten won’t go after you again.”

“Then you better pray he won’t go after you.”

“I will be fine. Do you want some water?”

“You won’t be fine, kid. If he gets to you now, even your boyfriend won’t be able to save you. That guy’s a proper paedophile. He’ll pound your little ass until you need a wheelchair.” I had never seen the kid turn green before. Interesting change.

“Dmitri said I would be fine if I made it clear I didn’t want anything.”

“Well, I tried that and see what good it did me.” His green face was even better than the bright red one. I could see how long it took for him to throw up.

“But you did stuff with him before, right?”

“We’ve been doing it since my first Christmas Concert. In fact, that year Kresten came straight to me for sex. He said he liked to feel young asses on his cock and wanted me as his prize for the year. He’s the rough kind. It was some of the best sex I’d had in a while.”

“Then I should be fine if… if…” Fear and nausea suited the kid well. Soon he would be begging to leave the ISO. Even the bastard was helping; his screams were still going on in the background.

“You won’t be. He’ll take you, lock the room and squash you against the wall. His cold, fat hands will hold you down and you won’t be able to fight. He’ll violate your virgin ass and no one will hear you scream. No one will come for you. He’ll leave you when you’re done because you won’t be able to stand anymore.”

“I…”

And with his greatest sense of timing to date, the bastard let out the loudest roar of all time. For anyone who had not shared a bed with him, it certainly sounded like he was in extreme pain. The kid’s panicking face was hilarious.

“Is Dmitri ok?”

“Who knows? He might be bleeding to death now…”

“Stop saying those things! It can’t be that bad!”

“Welcome to the real world, kid. It’s not all rainbows of happiness down here.”

And with his worst sense of timing to date, the bastard and Kresten finally came out of the room laughing like they had had the best of times. At least the tenor had the decency to appear ready to fuck again and look at the kid with disgustingly obvious interest.

“Are you ok, Siggi?” The bastard did not even care enough to look concerned. His hands were all over his boy-toy already, as though he had not just spent the last five minutes involved in intense ass-fucking.

“Yeah. He didn’t do anything to me.”

“Good. I almost thought I was too late. It would be a pain to have to take you back to hospital so soon. And I would probably feel guilty too.”

“Yeah, because it’s your fault I willingly go into a room with a horny paedophile. Your logic doesn’t make any sense.”

“Probably because it’s my logic.”

“True.”

“Dmitri…” Saying the kid was ‘green’ was beginning to look like an understatement. He was definitely going to be sick any minute now. Shame I would not be around to see it. Hopefully his resignation letter would follow suit.

“If you’re really all right now, I guess Gunni and I can go enjoy the rest of our break. See you later!”

They went straight to the toilets. How strange it was to know the bastard was not going there for a fuck. How even stranger it was to consider it a good thing.

Thanks for reading.
Nest up will be Gunni's side of the story.
As always, criticism, comments and praise are welcome (not necessarily in that order). Particularly if you have something to say about the way Siggi presented his memories of that day.
Copyright © 2017 James Hiwatari; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, what a bastard, and Siggi was stupid enough to go with him. Dmitri is quite the hero and very brave. Now who will protect Gunni? I would be scared to leave him alone at all times. Great chapter

Link to comment

What a sleazy creep Kresten is. Omg. I agree w/JoAnn: if Siggi knows he's a creepy pedo, why would he even demoralize himself into going in a locked room with him? Oh yeah, we're talking about Siggi now. I almost forgot.

 

All I can say is thank God Dmitri came when he did. (no pun intended. lol) Poor Gunni, hope he didn't get too sick. And Siggi's right, what makes Gunni think that Kresten wouldn't terrorize him? He's young and he's fresh meat. Dmitri better not leave Gunni's side when Kresten is around.

 

And I do agree with Gunni - Kresten should be reported. I can understand how Gummi might think that Siggi went with him voluntarily with the intention of doing stuff with him, but Siggi said no and no means no. Well, technically he said he can't have anything up there for two more weeks, but that's a 'no' in my book. lol I wouldn't care that Kresten has been performing at the Christmas Concert since the beginning of time, he should be locked up. He can perform in prison, how's that? ;)

Link to comment
On 07/14/2013 11:26 PM, joann414 said:
Wow, what a bastard, and Siggi was stupid enough to go with him. Dmitri is quite the hero and very brave. Now who will protect Gunni? I would be scared to leave him alone at all times. Great chapter
Thanks for the review! :)

 

I'm just about to post Gunni's view on that part, so you can see more details of Dmitri's hero moment.

Link to comment
On 07/15/2013 08:54 AM, Lisa said:
What a sleazy creep Kresten is. Omg. I agree w/JoAnn: if Siggi knows he's a creepy pedo, why would he even demoralize himself into going in a locked room with him? Oh yeah, we're talking about Siggi now. I almost forgot.

 

All I can say is thank God Dmitri came when he did. (no pun intended. lol) Poor Gunni, hope he didn't get too sick. And Siggi's right, what makes Gunni think that Kresten wouldn't terrorize him? He's young and he's fresh meat. Dmitri better not leave Gunni's side when Kresten is around.

 

And I do agree with Gunni - Kresten should be reported. I can understand how Gummi might think that Siggi went with him voluntarily with the intention of doing stuff with him, but Siggi said no and no means no. Well, technically he said he can't have anything up there for two more weeks, but that's a 'no' in my book. lol I wouldn't care that Kresten has been performing at the Christmas Concert since the beginning of time, he should be locked up. He can perform in prison, how's that? ;)

Yes, this is Siggi we are talking about. =S

 

Kresten should be reported, yes. But there are power relations and "credibility" issues out there that make it more difficult. Kresten is famous, has a long story with the ISO, and is quite famous. Even if Gummi _does_ believe Siggi, it would be very difficult take it any further.

Sadly, most rape/attempted rape cases end up unreported because of issues similar to these. So at least for now I'm afraid Kresten will go back to Denmark as if nothing had happened.

 

Argh. >.<

 

Thanks for the review, though. ;)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..