Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Orchestra - Sinfónia Lifsins - 66. 64 - Best Friends

Siggi and Dmitri are bonding again...

Dmitri’s arms were still around my waist when the alarm clock’s blasting screams pierced my rare non-nightmarish dream. His breathing sent a steady flow of cold air over my shoulder, though his chest pressed against my back kept me warmer than the covers.

Dmitri groaned and cursed in Russian. “Do we really need to get up?” He buried his face in the hair around my neck. “How about we cancel today and just stay here cuddling instead?”

“You’re mistaking me for Gunnar.” Not that I wanted him to move either. “Though if you insist on making me your prisoner there’s absolutely nothing I can do to stop you.”

“Of course not.” Dmitri pressed his body against mine, his arms latching onto my chest more like a safety harness than a prison. His lips brushed my ear, close enough for his words to send shivers all the way to my toes. “I’m sure your parents won’t mind us being late for breakfast. Scratch that. I’m sure they expect us to be late for breakfast.” He bit my ear until I could not keep the moans in. “We can’t go against their expectations, can we?”

‘No, not at all.”

This was all the confirmation Dmitri needed to put more of his weight against my body, forcing me to lie face down on the bed with his body on top of mine. His legs worked to spread my own while his teeth sank into the bruises on my neck. A hand covered my mouth before I could get too vocal about my satisfaction. “Now, now, Siggi… Just because they know we’re having fun, it doesn’t’ mean they need to hear every detail of it…”

His other hand reached for my cock. His own erection pressed against my arse, though he would never try to barge in without condoms or lube. Unfortunately. He shifted my body around until he could get a comfortable hold of my cock while still pinning me down with his weight. I tried to guide his cock into the right hole, but he did not let me. “No, Siggi. Your arse got a pretty rough treatment yesterday, it’s too soon to fuck you again.”

I would have complained if I could still speak. So I settled for trying to impale my arse again instead.

“Look at you disregarding my worries. It’s almost like you want to be punished…”Dmitri doubled his efforts on the handjob. He played with me until I was too close to care about anything else…

At which point he pulled away from me and got out of the bed.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

Dmitri grinned, already putting on his shirt. “Punishing you. You have to take better care of your arse if you want me to ravish it again.”

“You can’t leave me like this! You’re still hard too!”

“Nothing a cold shower or some time alone in the bathroom won’t fix” He winked.

“Then fuck my mouth instead! I can have your load for breakfast!”

“I don’t remember your nutritionist recommending semen as part of a balanced diet…” Though even as he spoke he came towards me, his underwear and trousers hanging mid-thigh from where he gave up putting them on.

My answer was to take his whole cock in at once. My throat was still sore from his assault the night before, but my lack of a gag reflex made that a non-issue. Dmitri forgot about his ‘punishment’ the moment his cock reached the back of my throat. He grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth as if I was a blown-up doll with no need for airways. I resisted the urge to pull back and breathe long enough to bring me over the edge and finish what Dmitri started.

“Do you still want your special breakfast?” Dmitri waited. Red-faced, panting and looking like he would have already given me said breakfast had I lasted a second longer.

“Bring it on.”

He invaded my mouth with renewed vigour, though not for much longer. He pulled back just as the first wave of orgasm flashed over him, dumping his load on my mouth rather than straight down my throat.

“Don’t… don’t swallow it yet,” he managed to say, gasping for breath as much as I was. Did he have any idea how hard it was to keep that mouthful in while trying to breath? Dmitri wiped the tears from my eyes and handed me a tissue for the snotty trail that inevitably followed every blowjob. He dumped his weight on the bed next to me, turning my head to get us face to face again. “I love you.”

His lips touched mine. Gentle at first, then his tongue pried my mouth open until he could taste his own semen. Kissing turned to full-on make-out, with him forcing his body weight on me until I was once again lying on the bed. He pinned my hands on top of my head, never letting go of my mouth and not allowing me to swallow despite the urgency in his tongue-lashing.

“We better stop before my dick decides it wants to have another go.” Dmitri pulled back, licking the thin layer of semen from his lips. “You can have your breakfast now.”

My ‘breakfast’ took its time going down. It burned its way through the parts of my throat that had been fucked raw, moving just slow enough to be pleasurable. “We should do this again some other time.” My voice sounded like I had just chain-smoked fifty packs of cigarettes. “I had forgotten how good you taste.”

“Then I guess I’ll have to keep reminding you.” Dmitri grinned. “But now you need some actual breakfast. And I need a nap.” He made to curl under the covers.

I threw the covers on the floor before he could get to them. “No, you’re coming with me. Consider it your punishment for making me wait so long to have this kind of fun with you.”

His answer was to use my face as target practice for pillow-throwing. The first one missed, undermining the visual joke he was going for, but the second hit me full on. “I’m glad you’re having fun,” was all he said when I glared at him, his usual grin already in place.

“Me too.”

We left my bedroom with Dmitri’s arms around my waist, keeping me close enough to feel the body heat emanating through his clothes. He did not let go even as we took the first few steps down the stairs and failed at motor coordination. Arnar’s voice sounded from the kitchen, so I made Dmitri stop to hear what was going on before we were far down enough to be seen by him.

“The only other person I told this is Siggi. I hope you don’t mind I went to him first.”

“No.” Ágústa answered. “Even though I don’t know what this is about yet, I trust your judgement. If you thought telling Siggi first was the right thing to do, then it was the right thing to do.”

Dmitri turned to me. “What is going on? Is Arnar ok?” At least he had the sense to whisper.

“Let’s get back to the bedroom. Breakfast will have to wait.”

Dmitri did not question me as I pulled us back. He understood the need to be quiet, and refrained from asking questions until my bedroom door was shut behind us.

“What is this about? Why are we avoiding them?”

“Arnar is having an important talk with Ágústa. If it’s about what I think it is, he wouldn’t want us eavesdropping or interrupting.”

“He said you know what it’s about.”

“Yes, but it’s not my story to tell. If he wants you to know, he’ll tell you.”

Dmitri nodded. “It must be something really important for you to act so protective of him.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that for you to say those things, you must’ve reached a good level of empathic understanding with Armar’s situation. I’m used with you struggling to understand other people’s feelings and the importance of protecting them, so it’s a nice change to see you acting that way.”

“Thanks?”

Dmitri pulled me closer. “I mean it the best possible way. It’s good to see you doing that after… well, after other times you didn’t.” Like the time I blurted out Gunnar’s secret to him and nearly destroyed their relationship.

“Arnar just happens to be in a situation that is… not too unfamiliar to me, so it’s easier to relate.”

“But still. Just because you have an easy time playing all of Vivaldi’s Cello Sonatas it doesn’t mean it isn’t absolutely beautiful when you do. Take some credit where credit is due.” Dmitri kissed my cheek, as if it would make his argument stronger. “So, I’m guessing your parents are having that serious conversation right now because they assumed we would be busy a little longer.” The hand that had been holding my waist found its way to my arse. “How about we don’t disappoint their expectations?”

“As much as my arsehole is dying to be destroyed by your cock again, there’s something else I need your help with.”

“Is there?” He pouted, but his hand did not move.

“The apology to the ISO. I want to get this done for today’s rehearsal, so we might as well get started.”

“You want me to help you figure out what to say?”

“And how to say it.”

Dmitri made me sit on the bed and kissed my lips in that strange way that held no lust, but still made something stir around my intestines. While I was busy trying and failing to figure out what it meant, he rummaged on my desk until he found a notebook and pen. He sat next to me, his hand rubbing my thigh, his eyes never leaving mine. “Let’s start easy, then. Tell me why you want to apologise.”

Dmitri made notes of everything I said. He asked too many questions, tore painful words from my throat, made me angry and sick until all I could feel was guilt and a sense that I did not deserve the people who had been supporting me through the last five years, who had been the reason I stayed alive in those last five years.

But I needed to keep going. My best friend held me when I was too shaken to hold myself together. Dmitri kept me from giving in to the despair, to the feeling that had been drilled in me since before I could walk that of course I was not good enough. That I would never be good enough.

Hours later, when we were already late for lunch, Dmitri handed me the single sheet of paper containing everything I had to say to the ISO in general and Gunnar in particular. “You did it, Siggi. Congratulations.”

“No, we did it. Take some credit where credit is due and all that.”

Dmitri grinned. “Maybe, but you’re still the one saying it on stage in front of the whole orchestra. I’ll be there if you need me, but it’s your moment to shine.”

“It’s good to have you back.”

“I know. It feels good to be back.”

Dmitri pulled me closer, and did not let me go until I was done facing my monsters.

Thanks for reading!
Next chapter will feature Siggi's apology, but from Gunni's point of view (which is why I didn't show much of it here). Will he actually manage to do it?
In Siggi on the way to stop being an arse or is this just a temporary truce? How long will this last?
(Considering we're about half-way through the plot, it can go either way...)
See you all in two weeks!
(Unless you feel like spending $1/month on my Patreon, in which case you only have to wait another week. And if you can spare $3 pr $5 you get to see book drafts and extra unpublished material about these guys too. Just saying... *wink wink nudge nudge*)
Copyright © 2017 James Hiwatari; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Does Arnar know who Gunnis father was? I was wondering if that's the real reason he got to replace Arnar. And what happens when Siggi finds out about the connection

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Does Arnar know who Gunnis father was? I was wondering if that's the real reason he got to replace Arnar. And what happens when Siggi finds out about the connection

Arnar has no idea his crush was Gunni's father, but the truth will come to light sooner or later... ;) 

(This plot point will play out somewhat differently in the new Sinfónía version of the story - the fact that he knew Gunni's father will come up in the first chapter, so when he tells Siggi he had feelings for the guy, Siggi also knows his father is confessing to having feelings for Gunni's father. I'll let you imagine his reaction to that...)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..