Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Orchestra - Sinfónia Lifsins - 46. Good Things Come in Threes

Thanks Lisa for the editing! :)
Sorry the chapter is late. I got sick last week and that affected my writing abilities.
Siggi is still getting better, and it shows.

“You’re sure you’re going to be fine, then?”

“Yes. Go enjoy your cuddles, you’re not my babysitter.”

For all of Dmitri’s urgency to be reunited with his dear kid-boyfriend, he seemed to be doing everything he could to delay his crossing of our front door. After five minutes of pointless talk, only his left foot had actually crossed to the other side. Every other bit of him remained annoyingly focused on me. It was almost as if he did not want to see the replacement at all.

“Fine. If you want me gone, then I have no other option but to go.”

“Yes. Go. I don’t want to hear from you or see your grinning face until tonight.” Had I been strong enough, I would have pushed Dmitri out already. As it was, all I could do was grab the door and push it forward until he got the message. “I’ve had enough of you over the past few days, and I’m sure you’ve had enough of me too.”

“You know this isn’t true, right?” Dmitri grabbed the door to make me stop pushing. He stared at me and refused to move a muscle until I answered.

“That’s not important. You have to get going and–“

“Of course it’s important!” Dmitri’s hand found my cheek. Too gentle for my liking. “You know you’ll never be too much, right? I’m here for you no matter what.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now go have a day that doesn’t revolve around babysitting me. You can even have fun for all I care.”

“Aw, aren’t you cute? Ok, I’m going.” Dmitri’s hand left my cheek, but only so that he could give it a noisy kiss full of saliva. “You can go have your fun too. Bye, bye!”

“Bye.” Finally. My hands moved to close the door, but they stopped. Dmitri was still within earshot. “And thanks.” He waved his hand in acknowledgment, and the corners of my lips insisted on moving upwards.

(...)

Dmitri made a point of calling me just as the sky became completely dark. Trust him to take my ‘I-don’t-want-to-hear-from-you-until-tonight’ talk in the most literal way. “Hey, Siggi, how’s your day been without your favourite babysitter?”

“Not too bad. I was either playing cello or being dragged to the table so I wouldn’t forget to eat. And by the way, Karen is getting stronger. Do you think she’s going to the gym behind our backs?”

“No idea. That possibility scares me. But anyway, I’m glad you had a good day.” Dmitri sounded like he was grinning way too much. “If you’re feeling that well, do you think you can spend the night on your own?”

“You want to stay with the kid until tomorrow?” That explained why he just called instead of showing up in person.

“Only if it’s ok with you. Gunni’s just gone through some tense times, and he thinks a night of concentrated cuddles would make him feel better. But we both agree that if you need me, I can head back now.” His tone changed. I knew this one well, particularly after hearing it for the whole week.

“I’m fine, you don’t need to worry.” The rest of my words decided to cling to my throat. Forcing them out was a difficult fight, but Dmitri was worth it. “You’ve helped me a lot already.”

“Aw, Siggi, that’s–“

Dmitri sounded like Arnar when he first got me to apologise and say ‘thank you’ for random things. Arnar was always taken by surprise when I did it, but he smiled and made it clear that it was something that made him happy. “Go enjoy your boyfriend cuddles. You deserve it.”

“Ok, thanks. But if anything changes, you can–“

“If anything changes I can call Gísli and Karen. You’ve spent way too much time trying to sort my shit this week, go do something that you actually enjoy.”

“But–“

Dmitri’s attempts at reassuring me were so obvious even I could tell what was coming next. I did not need to hear him saying he was just a phone call away if something happened, or that he enjoyed helping me out, in order to feel the tingly sensation in my chest that automatically made my lips curl upwards. “Look, don’t make me say this again. Have a good time with your boyfriend. Make someone else happy for a change. Cuddle your heart out. I’m going to be fine.”

“Ok. Gunni and I will have lots of cuddles and I’ll pretend I didn’t hear you saying you want me to make him happy.” Dmitri’s ‘I-am-grinning-like-a-madman’ tone replaced his concerned one halfway through his answer.

“I want you to be happy. If that means cuddling the kid until you discharge all your non-sexual energy, then so be it. Just don’t make me be in the same room.”

“Sure thing. As I said, I’ll pretend I didn’t hear any of that. Have a good night, then, and please bring my oboe to rehearsal tomorrow.”

“Ok. I’ll see you tomorrow at rehearsal, but you might have to pay ransom if you want to see your oboe again.”

“What kind of ransom?” Dmitri’s voice dropped to his ‘hello-there-let’s-fuck-here-and-now’ tone. Of course he would know exactly what I had in mind.

“I’ll let you know tomorrow, but be ready to pay in a secluded locked room, and come alone.”

“I can’t wait!” Dmitri’s grin was so obvious I could see it through the phone lines. “Good night, sweet dreams, sleep well, and see you tomorrow at the secluded room of your choice!”

“Good night. See you tomorrow.”

(...)

“Do you want company for tonight, Gísli?”

“Depends. What kind of company?” Gísli’s eyes narrowed. “I’m not in the mood for sex, but–“

“Any kind of company will do.” The couch was too small for the two of us. Actually, the couch was too small for me on my own. But the timpanist still managed to sit by my side with Karen on the armchair. Dinner had been over and done with for a while, but nobody could think of anything to do other than stare at the mindless television and its cheap entertainment; some action movie about an assembly of comic book heroes taken from the fifties was on, but disguised with modern special effects to try make them interesting. The Earth in danger, blah, blah, blah, aliens monsters, blah, blah, blah, the good guys win in the end. A waste of their money and a waste of my time. If Dmitri was home he would have already found a way to end my boredom.

Not that I wanted him back.

“Do you want to sleep now?” Gísli turned to face me properly. I could not read his expression. “Or do you want me to stay with you until you sleep?”

“I don’t need that level of babysitting anymore.” My turn to not look at him. “I don’t think so, anyway.”

“So you’re just bored?”

“We’re watching a superhero movie. What do you think?” Gísli laughed. Of course he would. “Seriously, how do you find this entertaining?” Karen paused the TV to pay attention to me too. “They couldn’t even bother to get their Nordic mythology right. And a shiny Rubik’s Cube disguised as a magical artefact is just lame.”

“It’s an action movie, Siggi, we don’t take it seriously.” Karen shook her head. “And all the main characters are pretty sexy and witty. And they remembered to include one badass fighting woman, which is sadly something we have to consider awesome, because there usually aren’t any.”

“You’re watching the movie because the cast gives you a hard-on? I thought that was something Dmitri did.”

Karen rolled her eyes and shook her head even more. If our conversation continued like this, she would be dizzy and vomiting up her dinner in no time. “Of course it’s not just because they all look good. The whole movie is good. Don’t you think, Gísli?”

“Erm… yeah.” Gísli was no longer looking at me. “It’s good entertainment. The dialogue is funny. But you won’t like movies no matter what we say, so whatever.”

“I think sitting in front of the TV for nearly three hours in one go is a waste of my time.”

“Fine, then. Let’s go to bed. It’s late anyway.” Gísli got up from the couch and offered me his hand to help me up. I should not need this kind of help. But it was Sunday night, and I was bored and tired, and I could not care less.

“Finishing the movie tomorrow, then?” Karen asked us.

“We’ve seen it a thousand times already. You’ve had that DVD since your birthday. I’m surprised you haven’t memorised the whole thing yet.”

“I’m working on it, Siggi. I’m working on it.” Karen followed our example and got up too. The TV and light switch were turned off, and nobody grabbed my ass as we climbed to the upper floor.

Things were a lot quieter when Dmitri was not around.

“Do you want to sleep in my room with me?” Gísli asked. His hand stretched awkwardly until it reached my shoulder.

“Yeah.”

“You don’t want to be on your own?”

“Something along those lines.”

“That’s fine. Let’s get ready, then.”

Gísli did not ask anything else. He knew better. There was no talking or playful groping of private parts as we changed into our pyjamas. No annoying attempts at conversation while my mouth was full of toothbrush and paste. Gísli left me alone and did his own thing. It was only when we both laid in bed that he spoke to me again.

“I hope you get a good night of sleep. Wake me up if you need anything.”

“You know, I’m so used to sleeping with Dmitri that it’s really weird when the person next to me just turns away and sleeps instead of taking ownership of my cock.” That was a random, unnecessary comment that left my mouth for no reason. At least it amused Gísli enough for him to chuckle.

“You don’t like sleeping with Dmitri?”

“Of course I do. I’m almost as sexual as he is. I just tend to keep the fucks between the two of you because nobody else has latex-free condoms and knows how to deal with accidental anaphylactic shock.”

Gísli still seemed far too amused. Good for him. “Something is still bothering you, though, or you wouldn’t just randomly compare me to Dmitri like that.”

“Maybe. I’m not really sure.” My body and mind had taken to the habit of doing things without informing each other. Even if Gísli was right, I would not know it.

“My first guess is that it has something to do with Gunni. Does that ring any bells?”

“That kid always rings all the bells.” He was a walking disaster waiting to happen. And now he was a walking disaster waiting to happen that was getting too close to my best friend.

Body and mind got talking, after all.

“So, is he the reason you’re spending the night in my room?”

“He and Dmitri are getting too close. I don’t like it.”

“Well, they are dating. It’s only natural that they would–“

“It’s not just that.” This was the kind of thing I could never tell Dmitri. I should probably not tell Gísli either, but if I was already standing in the rain, I might as well get wet. “Dmitri told me some things about how he feels in his relationship with the kid. That’s the part I don’t like.”

“Why not?”

“Dmitri thinks the kid is someone safe and special. They’re doing things that he hasn’t done since his last boyfriend. And we all know how well that ended.”

Gísli’s eyes narrowed. “You can’t possibility think that Gunni is like Þorsteinn!”

“I don’t. But I think Dmitri sees the kid the same way I see Arnar. And I don’t like that.”

“Ah. So you’re jealous because Dmitri found his special person, and it isn’t you?”

This conversation was turning out to be one huge mistake. I should really have kept my mouth shut. Jealousy had no part in this. “It’s not about me being his special person. It’s about the kid doing so much for him when they barely know each other. That kid is an immature brat who’s not even old enough to live on his own.”

“Are you scared Dmitri is going to start spending a lot more time with Gunni now?”

“No.” Gísli would never get it. It was one of those annoying ironies that Dmitri would have guessed my feelings as soon as the conversation started. The one person I would never speak to about this would have saved me a lot of time and patience. “I’m worried for Dmitri’s sake. The kid is nowhere near Arnar’s level in terms of knowing how to handle difficult shit and all the bad stuff Dmitri and I carry from our pasts. If I’m scared of something, it’s that Dmitri is going to pour his heart out to someone who can’t take it, and then he’ll end up hurt even more. I don’t want it to happen, but it’s not like I can just go to Dmitri and tell him to never see the replacement again.”

“Why not? Dmitri is always open to talk and–“

“I can’t do this to him. I know what it feels like when we realise we’ve found someone we can trust.” Arnar was the first person who said he wanted to help me and meant it. It was him who said ‘I love you’ to me for the first time. Arnar single-handedly turned my life around. There was nobody like him, and there would never be. “I don’t want to take that feeling away from him.”

Gísli smiled. Somehow he thought it was appropriate to smile when I was telling him about my failures. Or maybe I had just failed to make him understand the kind of situation I was in. Gísli smiled and did not say anything for a long time. Was he enjoying this?

“I’m glad you’re being so open about how much you care about Dmitri’s wellbeing.” This had better be what the smile was about. “And thanks for telling me all this. If you want some advice–“

“I don’t. I know what I’m doing and that’ll be the end of it. I don’t like what Dmitri is doing with the replacement, but it’s not my call to make him change his mind. I don’t even know why I told you all of this. I shouldn’t have opened my mouth.”

“No, it’s good that we talked. It’s always good to share our worries. Thanks for trusting me with it.”

“I think I just want to sleep now. Let’s pretend this never happened.” It would be better for both of us.

“If that’s what you want…”

“Good night, Gísli.”

“Good night, Siggi.”

Sleep did not come easy that night.

(...)

“Guys! Before we get on with the food, I have an announcement to make!”

Monday night. Dmitri was back to his usual seat next to me at the table. My friends’ poisonous food smelled good, and mine was as bland as ever. It was nothing unusual until Dmitri decided to stand on his chair with his glass of orange-vodka extended towards the ceiling.

“What kind of announcement?” Karen and Gísli were dully amused by the scene. Dmitri grinned, and I stopped fighting my urge to groan.

“As you all know, my birthday is in less than a month. I want to turn twenty-four in style, now that my life seems to be sorting itself so nicely, so I’ve got a few things planned for the occasion.”

“Namely?”

“An orgy.”

Karen and Gísli burst into shameless laughter. We all saw it coming, really. Orgies figured pretty high on the list of Dmitri’s wild fantasies. The lack of surprise did not make me any less inclined to bump my head against the table, though.

“You want to have an orgy here? My room is off limits!” Karen still smiled even as she tried to contain Dmitri’s grandiose plans.

“We won’t need your room, don’t worry! I’m going to call a few guys from work and a few other people I know for a night of intense fucking, drinking, and partying. All I ask as a birthday present is that Gísli and Siggi be there, and that Karen helps provide the non-latex condoms and the lube we’ll be using.”

“Sure, I can do that. Count me in.” Gísli did not think twice. Not even he had the guts to reject the call of dozens erect cocks at his disposal.

“I’ll get your condoms, but I don’t like being excluded from the party.”

“You can join in if you want. There will be bi guys too, you know? I’m just asking you for the condoms because I won’t be personally involved in your business.” Dmitri and Karen exchanged that magic glare of matching intentions, and Karen was suddenly shining with unnerving happiness.

With Karen and Gísli on board, obviously everyone had to turn to the one person who had not said a word yet. “If you’re having an orgy here, what’s going to happen to the kid? Are you inviting him too for the sake of shock therapy?”

“No, no, no! Gunni won’t have anything to do with my party! I have something special planned for the two of us.”

“Like what?” Karen asked. She was still shining, but certainly for a whole different reason now.

“Lots of cuddles, love, going on a date, eating at a fancy restaurant. You know, the usual romantic stuff. It’s going to be a whole new kind of special.”

“Are you really sure about this? Do you really want to go that far with the kid?”

“I’ll be fine, Siggi. I know what I’m doing.”

No, you were falling into a trap that was going to be impossible to climb out of. Did he not see where this was going? “Whatever.”

“Are you going to be at my party or not?”

“Of course. Why would I miss the chance of being fucked until my ass collapses? Are we making it a competition of how many people we fuck?”

“You can if you want.” Dmitri sat back in the chair with his annoying grin in full bloom. “Though, if I’m in it, I don’t play to lose.” Dmitri’s hand found my leg under the table. “That’s settled, then. Friday 1st of March is now officially orgy day! I’ll invite our colleagues tomorrow. We’ll party all we can, and then on Saturday, while you guys recover from your hangovers and tingly asses, I’ll be out having the perfect romantic day with my dear boyfriend!” Because Dmitri’s enthusiasm was not enough, by the time he finished elaborating his plans to us, he had turned them into a song.

And after so much sex talk, it was impossible not to continue the subject over food. We had one of our dirtiest dinners to date, including the times Dmitri fucked me on the table for dessert. This time, it started with Dmitri ‘accidentally’ dripping white sauce on his shirt. Then came the usual jokes about carrots, courgettes, and all other vaguely phallic-shaped vegetables (and cherries, for some reason). By the time it was over, Dmitri had found five amusing ways to ‘play’ with his food, Karen and Gísli had engaged in a battle of most realistic moaning from orgasmically-tasting food, and I had been deemed ‘bad boy’ for refusing to participate in their banter and ordered to spend the whole of dessert time playing with Dmitri and Gísli’s genitals to ‘redeem’ myself.

Being the ‘bad boy’ suited me fine.

(...)

The sexy mood carried on after the food was over. Karen suddenly decided she needed some time alone in her room. Dmitri conducted Gísli and me to his room by grabbing certain excitable parts of our bodies. We landed on the bed. Any and all clothes disappeared five seconds later.

“I guess I couldn’t wait for that orgy…” Dmitri grinned. He still had Gísli and me exactly where he wanted us. “Do you guys have any particular plans?”

“Fuck me.” That was how it usually went, though the situation called for something special. “Both of you. At the same time.”

“Wow, are you sure? That sounds like a bit too much.”

“I’m the one who gets to decide what’s too much and what isn’t.” The only way to find out was to give it a try. “I’ll get myself ready. You prepare the stuff we’ll need. We can risk Gísli not putting on a condom if he pulls out early. And we might need a whole bottle of lube.” I grabbed Dmitri’s cock and bit Gísli’s neck in case they doubted my plans.

“Ok, but if it starts to get messy or you get hurt, we’re stopping.” Points to Dmitri for managing to speak in the middle of a handjob.

“Yeah. I don’t want to get too far either.” Gísli managed to speak too. Maybe I should work on my sex skills more.

I left for the bathroom, and by the time I returned, Gísli and Dmitri were keeping each other entertained. The bed had been lined with towels and tissue boxes, and our biggest bottle of lube rested on the bedside table.

“I was just telling Gísli that you were a desperate hungry animal today at rehearsal. It was a quick fuck that made me want a lot more.” Dmitri barely managed to get his mouth away from Gísli’s cock in order to speak. Gísli nodded absentmindedly. He was most likely not even paying attention.

“I wanted more too, and that’s exactly why I’m about to have two cocks shoved in my ass. Come on, let’s do this.”

Now that everyone had had proper persuasion, Dmitri and Gísli were more than willing to go ahead with it. I rode Dmitri first. He was bigger and more used to the kind of thrusts I needed to get me going. He bit my neck from behind until there were purple marks everywhere. Gísli came in when I became so used to Dmitri’s porn-sized cock that I could barely feel any pain. Having him slowly stretch me enough to make his own dick fit beside Dmitri’s brought back that good pain. With them both as fully in as anatomically possible, it was almost too much, but it was too good to stop. They could barely move, but that was not a problem. Even the tiniest twitch from either of them caused a sensory overload in me.

It was one of my quickest orgasms, but it was definitely worth it.

I could barely move after they pulled out, and the towels got their fair share of red stains, but the night was not over. Dmitri put on a fresh condom, and Gísli got one too. Since I could barely afford to move most of my muscles, my participation became limited to sucking Dmitri’s cock while Gísli gave good feels to his ass.

By the time it was all over, the three of us collapsed on the bed in a disorganised pile of naked, sticky limbs. We could not be bothered to move. We regretted that decision in the morning, when our sore muscles almost prevented us from getting up.

But I would not mind it if the same thing happened at Dmitri’s birthday party. It would be something to look forward to.

Thanks for reading!
A whole chapter of Siggi not being nasty to any of his friends... He better enjoy the good feels while they last...
The Siggi from this chapter is getting a lot closer to the Siggi that befriended his housemates and had a sort of happy life with them before Arnar's accident. He's still a bit of an arsehole, but one that has enough good moments to merit not pushing friends away.
And what were the 'tense' moments Dmitri mentioned? What went on between him and Gunni that night?
With the chapter later, my schedule got all over the place, but I expect Gunni's chapter to be posted two weeks from now, as usual. I'll be playing clarinet and cello in a massive concert this Tuesday, so all my inspiration has been Orchestra-oriented for some time now.
Copyright © 2017 James Hiwatari; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great chapter, James. I love to see Siggi being happier, and hope this will continue--it's also wonderful to see his concern for Dmitri; maybe there's hope for his own wounds to finally start to heal.

Not really going to say much about Gunni...just that I'd like to see more of his cousin and Jo...and the cat. :) I don't know, but Gunni just isn't registering with me as a person like Dmitri and Siggi, and even Jo and Eirik. How long has he been in Reykjavik--a year?--he doesn't seem to have really grown much in his personal life...but that could just be me.

I love the story, despite the evils lurking in the background for Dmitri and Siggi...and I just hope that they will triumph over them in the end.

Next one please--in two weeks. :( Good luck with your concert!

Link to comment
On 03/30/2015 08:48 PM, ColumbusGuy said:
Another great chapter, James. I love to see Siggi being happier, and hope this will continue--it's also wonderful to see his concern for Dmitri; maybe there's hope for his own wounds to finally start to heal.

Not really going to say much about Gunni...just that I'd like to see more of his cousin and Jo...and the cat. :) I don't know, but Gunni just isn't registering with me as a person like Dmitri and Siggi, and even Jo and Eirik. How long has he been in Reykjavik--a year?--he doesn't seem to have really grown much in his personal life...but that could just be me.

I love the story, despite the evils lurking in the background for Dmitri and Siggi...and I just hope that they will triumph over them in the end.

Next one please--in two weeks. :( Good luck with your concert!

Thanks for the review! And sorry for taking a whole month to reply... At least you'll get the next chapter as soon as I'm done here!

 

Siggi has potential to become a much nicer person than we give him credit for. He is generally moving towards getting better, but this kind of journey is never linear or simple (see the huge downward turn that landed him where he started the story - he's still climbing back to what he was before that).

 

Actually, in-story it's only been about three months. Hopefully that means Gunni still has time to actually develop something of a personality (or, according to Siggi, a backbone). There's more Eiri, Jó, and cat in the new chapter, so I hope you like it.

 

 

And I really, really, really need to get back to the fortnightly updates. I'll do my best!

(And the concert was really cool. It all went well and I even did a little number of walking off the stage with a clarinet, only to walk back in with a cello)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..