Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 2,692 Words
  • 1,096 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

Rocked To The Core - 10. Jeremy Berger Begins to Disappear, and Clearing Hurdles

As @weinerdog expected, a slight change to the chapter title from previously announced. And finally, sex!

Friday June 16

I pull up in front of Jeremy's apartment to let him out, knowing we'd have to walk at least a couple blocks after I park the car. He's not even out the door yet and Mrs. Linden is rushing out her door.

"Randall is coming right back, please don't park there."

"No Problem Mrs. Linden. I'm just letting Jeremy out so he doesn't have to walk as far."

If you waited fifteen seconds you'd have seen that, you old bat.

"Oh. OK. Thank you."

She goes back inside, but I'm sure she's parked at her front window as usual within seconds.

"I'll be back in a couple. If you don't trust your legs yet, don't go up the steps, wait for me."

"I'll be OK."

"OK. Any dizziness you stop and sit down."

"Yes, mom."

I'll give him mom. I wonder how he'd like it if I said 'fuck mommy' while he was doing it. I'll gve him the old mom dumb saying.

"If you fall off those steps and break your leg, don't come running to me."

"Go park the car."

I go around the corner and start looking for a place that wouldn't normally have a car on the street, that is, a house with a two-car driveway. There aren't many of those around here, almost all the houses are close to the street. I'm four blocks away, of course, on Jefferson Street, where she said she told Jeremy he had to park. Most of the houses are deeper here, and there are actually a couple empty lots. I hate it when that old biddy is right. I walk back to Jeremy's. He's not on the stairs, and he's not laying in a heap on the ground, so I guess he made it up the stairs safe. He makes sure I know that when I walk in.

"See. Told you I was OK."

"I know. It's just after all this..."

"I get it. Can you move the right-hand nightstand away from the bed a bit. I don't want to accidentally bump my head against it getting in or out of bed again. I may never get my memory back after another clunk."

"Good thinking."

I move the nightstand another 6 or 8 inches out.

"Anything else, your majesty?"

"Yes, serf. You may undress and service me. I've missed that beautiful ass of yours."

"Don't you think you should take it easy for at least a couple more days?"

"I've been doing almost nothing but lying in a hospital bed for most of the last week and a half. I think I can stand a few minutes of stimulation. Believe me, I won't last too long."

"I hear that. Neither will I."

I undress, watching Jeremy undress at the same time. I love his body. He's a few inches shorter than me, but then most people are. He's not muscle-bound, but his chest and abs are very well-defined. And moving a little lower, his dick is the perfect fit for my ass.

"How do you want me positioned, your Lordship?"

"Hmmm. I think straddling me will be best. That way you'll do most of the work."

"Not to mention we both like it that way best."

"Yeah, that too."

Jeremy lies on the bed, his dick standing almost perfectly vertical. I take the lube out of the recently displaced nightstand and get us both lubricated. After that's done, I kneel above him and slowly lower myself onto him. Damn, I missed this. After he's fully inside me I stop for a moment.

"Yes. Just stay like that for a minute. I love how it feels when your cheeks are resting on my hips."

After a minute or two, I start moving up and down. Slowly at first, because if he's going to explode quickly, I want to at least get some enjoyment out of it. That lasts maybe a minute before he's thrusting below me.

"Faster, please. I need to cum so bad."

I lean back a little bit so his cock hits my prostate on almost every thrust. A few more thrusts and I can't hold back any longer. As soon as I release the first spurt, Jeremy cums as well, filling me like he's never filled me before. I deposit about six streams of cum on his face, chest, and stomach, before I slow to a dribble. He's licking the cum that landed near his mouth and I shoot just a little bit more.

"Oh, God, Derek. I can't believe how good that was. It's been too long."

"Yes. I loved it too. But you only got a little taste. Maybe later I'll have to give you a full serving."

"Mmmmm. I can't wait. But I think we should get dressed and get a little taste of something else. Like, food, maybe?"

"Almost lunch time. IHOP?"

"Exactly what I was thinking."

"OK, I'll run and get my car."

"I'll be OK, where are you parked?"

"On Jefferson."

"Oh. OK, this time I'll let you pick me up. But I'm not going to act like an invalid very long. The doctor said the best way to start being active again is just by walking."

"We'll see. So far you haven't walked very far. Don't rush it."

"I won't. I'm not looking forward to any more hospital visits."

I get my car, stop at the end of the driveway so Mrs. Linden doesn't think I'm parking. Randall didn't 'come right back,' but then, that didn't surprise me at all. We head to IHOP and I park a little further away from the door than the closest spot, so I can see how Jeremy handles a slightly longer walk. As we're walking in the door he lets me know he read my intention.

"Did I pass the walking test?"

"You figured that out, huh?"

"Yeah. Why else would you have parked six spots further than you could have?"

"Busted."

After we eat, we head back to his place. This time I find a spot only two blocks away, so I take it. Another walking test for Jeremy. He passes. Once inside, it's down to business. No, not that kind.

"Can I see your old IDs?"

"Sure. I guess we'll need to do something about that."

"Well, I guess your fraud didn't cost anybody anything, so even if something happens, you'll probably only get a fine, but if we can prevent even that from happening, why not?"

He gets his old identification. Georgia license, social security card, and a couple credit cards that probably aren't active after over two years of no use. Not much left of his old life.

"What if I just legally change my name?"

"Is the Jeremy Berger social security number the same?"

"Well, no."

"That would present a problem going back to work at the same place. How would you explain needing to use a different social?"

"OK. Strike one. But I'd need to explain that even going back to Bryson."

"Damn, that's right. Plus, I'm guessing you haven't filed any taxes since you've been here."

"You guess correctly, oh wise one. I used a big number on my W4, so they would take out the least amount of taxes, since I knew I'd never get it back."

"OK, so you probably owe the IRS more tax money. You just stepped it up to a federal crime. Fuck."

"What if I just try to get another job as electrician's assistant? I could do that as Bryson. Give the new company all the right information, add Bryson to my bank accounts, then after a while drop Jeremy."

"And if you dropped Jeremy when we get another place, anybody looking for Jeremy would hit a dead end."

"I could even skip paying the current credit cards."

"How much do you owe?"

"A couple hundred dollars."

"Not worth the risk. When we move, we pay them off and cancel them. You'll have to build credit as Bryson, gas cards are easy to get. I can add Bryson as a user on one of mine for emergencies. That'll help build your credit too. After a while, maybe take out a small car loan, that is if Mrs. Perch does give you the truck. We'll need to talk to her. I'm not looking forward to attempting to deal with the Lindens to try and add me to the lease here. Maybe I split time between here and home until we get something else."

"We could do like you were thinking if I didn't remember enough to get my job back, I could see about moving in with Mrs. Perch."

"Or move in with me. We'd have to explain why to my parents."

"We'll probably have to do that anyway."

"That'll be a negative, having a cop for a dad."

"Shit. It's sounding more and more like I'm fucked no matter which way we go."

"You need to get a lawyer. We get you one that specializes in fraud cases and let him or her tell us what to do."

"And with lawyer/client privilege, he can't share my crimes."

"OK. We have that ironed out. I hate to say this, but I don't think you can go back to work any time soon. If you go back as Jeremy, the fraud continues. If you go back as Bryson, you can't prove having any experience."

"I can get a job doing something else as Bryson. Even a supermarket, or Wal-Mart, or something where I don't need experience."

"You won't make as much, but if I do move in with you here, I'll contribute to the rent, but even then, it may be best to look for something sooner. As soon as you get a couple paychecks to prove your income. If we start out small, we could swing it. If you get your brothers or mom to visit, we can get them a hotel room."

"If they had to, they'd pay for a hotel. They're not hurting for money, unless something changed. OK, I've used enough brain power for one day. I feel a headache coming on. I don't want to push it."

"OK. I think we made enough progress on that vein. We'll search the web for a lawyer later, call them on Monday. Should we go talk to Mrs. Perch? That shouldn't be too stressful. She'd probably enjoy the company."

"Good idea. Maybe we can have dinner at your house? We start saving money wherever we can?"

"Yeah, I'm sure mom would love to see you. OK, Perch's, my house. That deals with today. About tomorrow."

"Yeah?"

"Dennis and Danny's funerals are tomorrow. I feel like I have to go. But I'm going to be a wreck. I know it's asking a lot..."

"Of course, I'll go with you. Shit, you've been there for me every day for the past week and a half. The least I can do is help you through that."

"Thanks. I do love you Je, um, Bry, um, whoever you are."

"Ha, fucking ha. I love you too."

I give a quick call to mom to make sure it's OK to have Jeremy over for dinner. She of course, said it wasn't a problem, he's always welcome. We stop for a soda on the way to see Mrs. Perch. We had to add another item to todays to do list: Shopping. We figure we'll have time before dinner at my house after we see Mrs. Perch. We walk up to her door and ring the bell.

"Oh, hello boys. It's so nice to see you. Jeremy, how are you feeling, dear? I heard you were back in the hospital."

"Hopefully all better now. I have most of my memory back. I can't say for sure it's all the way back, but definitely remember the important things."

"Yeah, sorry we didn't make it to the funeral, but with Jeremy's relapse..."

"Oh, don't worry about it. Well, get in here. Do you need a drink, or a snack?"

We decline the snack, but accept the drink offer. Mrs. Perch brought us both a glass of lemonade. After visiting for a while, letting her know more about Jeremy's recovery and answering a shitload of questions about my family's incident, we finally get around to bringing up the truck.

"Yes. William's truck. I don't have any need for it. I'm guessing you can't drive yet, Jeremy?"

"Nope. Restricted for two weeks."

"That actually works out good for me. I have to get to our sefety deposit box to get the title, but there are other things in there of William's that I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with. I want to give you the truck Jeremy. William spoke so highly of you, and you were always pleasant when you were here. I don't think it would be right to ask your boyfriend to drive you around all the time."

I nearly spit out a mouthful of lemonade when she said boyfriend.

"Sorry, Derek. I didn't mean to catch you in the middle of a swallow."

"It's OK, Mrs. Perch. It just surprised me that you know."

"I'm a mother. I notice things. Just from the few times you were both here together, I could tell you were more than friends. And now, I can see how you're both struggling not to touch each other. Don't let me stop you. If you want to or need to hold hands, go right ahead."

"Thanks."

"Is the truck OK being at Jeremy's place? You could bring it back here if it's causing a problem."

"No, actually it's in front of my house. His landlady doesn't want extra vehicles there. So it's OK."

"Very good then. Would you like to stay for dinner? I haven't really prepared anything, but I do have a few microwave meals."

"We'll have to take a raincheck. This being Jeremy's first day out, I'd already mentioned it to my mother about having him over for dinner."

"OK. Well, why don't we say in about two weeks. I know your schedule is fixed Derek, will you be off or working two weeks from today?"

"Actually, I'm not sure yet. With the squad being short-staffed, and having taken a few extra days off, I haven't gotten a new schedule yet. One more thing to add, calling my boss to see when he wants me in."

"OK. Well, thank you for stopping by. Come anytime. It gets lonely here."

"Sure thing. We'll definitely visit again before the two weeks are up. Bye."

"Goodbye."

I give Lt. Fellows a call on the way to the store. He's had to do a lot of rearranging of the schedule. He said things will go back to normal after he hires more people, but he needs one team to work two on and two off instead of three and three. He was hoping I'd be available tomorrow and Sunday. He'd sent me an email, but I've been too busy to even check. Since we'll need to call a lawyer on Monday, tomorrow and Sunday actually work out for me. I also like the idea of getting a little bit of overtime. I'll have to beg Frank to be Jeremy's chauffer for the next two days, if he needs to go anywhere, but I think that'll be OK. I tell Lt. Fellows that will be OK and ask him who my new partners will be. Aaron White, who worked the same shift as me but on the other team is one. The other is someone know, but not well, Brad Smithson. Aaron's 22, so he's not too far off from my age. Brad will be the lead and is a bit older. He's probably close to 50 and has a lot of experience. He was actually a lieutenant before he moved to Davie, but was tired of the extra responsibility and took a lead position. He's been here six years. So I'll still be the most junior member. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm probably the youngest on the entire squad.

 

Next Up - "Lawyers, Apartments, and Trucks, Oh My"

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 25
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Jeremy/Bryson in the hands of a good...no great ambulance chaser, should be able to get squared away with a minimum of fuss...factor in Bryson's fathers behavior and abuse, and the fear card becomes a very strong weapon...especially is his mother and siblings chime in...

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..