Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 2,105 Words
  • 967 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

Rocked To The Core - 25. Revisiting the Visit, and Back Home

Sorry for the delay, not getting as much time to write around the holidays. This one is a little shorter than usual, but it was a good breaking point. Plus, I am pretty sure, as the saying goes, the end is nigh.
A few homophobic slurs occur. We are visiting Jeremy’s dad, after all.

Monday Evening September 18

It's a little too noisy to have a quiet conversation on a plane. Jeremy waited until we got home, and Adam was in bed to share details about his visit with the asshole. His word, not mine. Although after hearing what happened, I could hardly disagree.

"You were happy the whole way home. How did the visit go?"

"Oh, it was glorious. On the way there, I stopped at a drugstore to pick up some gauze and tape to cover my right hand. I wrapped two fingers and my thumb on the left hand, making sure the wedding ring was visible. I wanted an excuse if he wanted to shake hands. I was sitting at a table in the visitor's room when they brought him in. I purposely kept my hands below the table. He reached out, like I knew he would. He had to believe the money made me forgive him. I lifted my hands to show they were injured. I made sure to put my left hand just a little bit closer to him than the right."

Flashing back earlier in the day.

"What did you do to your hands?"

"Accident at work, nothing serious, as if you really care."

"Listen, Bryson. When they told me you were coming I thought this was going to be my chance to apologize about how I treated you."

"An apology won't cut it Mr. Burlington."

He flinched when I didn't say dad or father.

"That's right. You don't deserve any of the titles you were expecting. What you did to me was unforgivable, so don't even try."

"OK. Well, but I do have to thank you for coming. Winslow is only a few hours from here at school. I was hoping I'd see him, but so far, you're it."

"Well, the next thirty or forty years are going to be awfully lonely, because this is the only time I'm coming. One way you're lucky here is you have a hundred doormen at your disposal. Every time you walk through a door, someone else will open and close it for the rest of your miserable life."

"Why are you being so mean?"

"Pffft. You're kidding, right? You really don't know."

"No."

"You find out I'm gay. You hit me hard enough to knock me unconscious. When I wake up, you kick me out of the house. I have nowhere to go. I figure if I'm going to be homeless, I'd better do it someplace warm. I hop a bus to Fort Lauderdale, and spend two nights sleeping in a cemetery. Then it's two months living in a shelter, selling myself so I could eat and save up enough to get decent clothes, a job, and someplace to live.

I find someone who loves me unconditionally, like a certain asshole across the table should. Practically get killed in a work accident, and lose my memory. Finally, when things return to normal, I try to take my name back, and get arrested for fraud. I'm out on bail and you show up to drag me back home, lock me in my room. But I escape, turn myself back into the cops, because I have nowhere else to go. And you wonder why I'm being mean. You're so fucking stupid. By the way, How do you like my wedding ring?"

"It's nice. So you decided you're not a fag after all?"

"I'll let that one slide. Say it again and I'm gone. And no, my husband gave me this ring. I will be man enough to say thank you for the money and the house. We closed on the sale this morning."

He cringed when I said husband.

"You sold my house?"

"What did you expect us to do, live in it?"

"I was figuring one of you would."

"Al and I are settled in Florida. After he heard about you killing mom, Win wanted no part of it either. Anyway, we came up just to sell the house. I figured since I'd probably never be coming back to Georgia, I'd use the opportunity to tell you how I felt and tell you about my life now. Now that a particular asshole won't be part of it any longer."

"Hey! I'm still your father, like it or not, you'll treat me with respect."

"Not. And I'll treat you however I want. You'll be civil, because if you're not, you'll go back to your cell quite a bit earlier than you hoped. The money from the house will be going toward my son's college education."

"How do you have a son?"

"Derek's little cousin lost his whole family when his father went psycho and killed the rest of them. He, at least, had the decency to kill himself too. Derek and I got married, petitioned the court for custody, and now Adam's ours."

"Some judge let two f... gay men adopt a boy?"

"Close to a goodbye mistake there. No, we're just his guardians at the moment, but adoption is still possible. I relish the thought that you'll have a grandson you'll never see. I also wanted to let you know that I used your money to buy a condo for the three of us to live in. I figured you'd never need it. We're sending you the $50 every month you asked for because we're human."

"You bought a condo? With my money?"

"Guess what Mr. Burlington? When you signed the powers of attorney, for all intents and purposes the money became ours. We're able to do with it as we see fit. My husband and I needed somewhere to be able to take care of Adam. Your money came in mighty handy."

Another cringe when I said husband. I need to work it in a couple more times. If I can. I can see he's getting more agitated by the minute.

"I was hoping you'd just keep an eye on it until I got out."

"Are you so stupid that you don't know that life without parole means you're never getting out?"

"My lawyer's working on that."

Time to stick the daggar in.

"I guess you don't know then that Sneed is gay too?"

"No he isn't."

"Sure is. I heard him say something about going home to see his husband when he left the federal court that day."

"Great. Now I need another lawyer. I'm not gambling the rest of my life on some fucking faggot."

I stood up and started walking away. My smile started with the consequences from when he opened his ignorant mouth.

"Get back here you fucking faggot! I'm not done talking to you yet. Great, go home and fuck your faggot husband in the ass. You're dead to me."

"OK, Burlington, the visit's over. I hope you enjoy your time in solitary. I counted four instances of words forbidden in this room. At one week each, that’s a long time. However, I bet you'll be pulling your hair out of your head after two days."

"There were two more right before that outburst, guard. Give him six."

Back home with Derek and Jeremy Monday evening.

"No wonder you were smiling. You told him how you felt and set him off for four or six weeks in solitary. He must have other charges, demerits, whatever. Cursing in the visitor's room doesn't seem all that bad."

"There were a bunch of rules up on the wall. Mainly because some visitors bring kids, they crack down hard. There were a few more, otherwise minor, offenses. All had penalties in solitary. The one that I couldn't figure out is chewing gum gets you a day."

"Wow. That must be a tough place."

"I guess. And he's not tough. I can imagine him crying in that dark hole already."

"Well, that chapter of your life is over. What next?"

"Absolutely next is making love to my husband. After that, we'll figure it out as we go."

"Can't argue with that logic."

No sooner than the bedroom door was closed before our shirts were off. Our lips then locked together and stayed that way all through struggling to get the rest of each other's clothes off. Once naked, we lay down on the bed, fondling each other. I broke the kiss.

"I need you. Now."

Jeremy lay back on the bed. I reached into the nightstand for the lubricant. Jeremy was hard as steel. Often applying the lube was usually the final step that made him rock hard. He was already there. I lubed up his penis and my anus. I straddled him, hovering just above his turgid cock. I lowered myself onto him faster than I ever had before. He grabbed my hips and I rose. Again and again I lowered myself until I could get no closer. Repeatedly raising up once again. I leaned back to have his cock massage my prostate. He exploded inside me. I simultaneously exploded onto to his stomach, chest, and neck. I laid back down on him and we kissed until he softened enough to leave what felt like a gaping hole in me. I rose, went to the bathroom to clean myself up and for a washcloth to wipe my cum off our chests. I laid down next to him and he fell asleep with my arms wrapped around him. I followed him into slumber seemingly moments later.

Tuesday September 19

Jeremy must have set his alarm when I went into the bathroom last night. It woke us both up two minutes after six. Apparently, neither of us heard it right away as it was set for 6:00. Jeremy showered, got dressed and left for work with a kiss to send him on his way. This should be his last week on the job at the current site. It was somewhere in Kendall, about forty minutes south of us. His next job is supposed to be here in town, so the alarm will be set closer to seven.

I made sure the alarm on my phone was set, so I would get up in time to get Adam ready for school. He enjoyed school and actually looked forward to it every day. If he's a typical male, that will change in just a few years. We had breakfast together, and I walked him to school.

"See you later Uncle Derek. Love you."

"I love you too, kiddo."

I walked back home, thinking how my life has changed in the past few weeks. Marriage, Adam, the condo, a new job. I realized I was happier than I'd ever been before in my life. It felt good. No, it felt better, like Jeremy said last night about his visit with the asshole; it felt glorious.

I met Adam after school and we walked back to the condo.

"Feel like pizza for lunch?"

"Yeah!"

We hopped in my SUV and headed to the local mom and pop pizza place nearby. While we were eating, Adam filled me in on the goings on at school. After he finished talking about what he learned, he switched gears.

"Do you remember Andy from the meet the teacher night and the party?"

"Yes. The one whose father made him leave."

"He asked if I could come over to his house to play someday."

"I don't think that's a good idea, with the way his father treated us, and Andy."

"It's OK. Andy said his parents are sprated."

"Sprated? Do you mean separated?"

"Yeah, that's it. His dad doesn't live with them anymore. He said his mom threw him out a week ago. His mom told him they had a straining order, so he couldn't come back home.

"It's called a restraining order. But, in that case, yes, you can go play with him. Ask Andy to have his mother write down their address and telephone number so I can talk to her and set a date."

"Address and phone number. Got it. Can I get another slice?"

"Still hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go back to the counter and we'll both get another."

"Can I try one with olives and peppers?"

"Sure, you can try anything you want. I'll get myself a plain slice, in case you don't like it. What made you want to try that?"

"Andy says he likes it."

"That's good enough for me."

Adam liked it too. I'm glad, because although I like olives and peppers, they're not in my top ten choices for items on pizza. I should take him and Brenda out for pizza together. They're a perfect pizza match.


Next Up - "Playdate, and One More Crisis"

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 27
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 hours ago, BoyLove said:

Great chapter! Dad deserved everything he received and then some 😂! What an asshole.

I hate to say it, but my Dad would have probably been the same way if I had came out to him. Glad I didn't. The 80's were totally different than the way things are today.

Thanks. Sorry you had a father like that. I know if one of my kids was gay, they’d get all the emotional support they needed.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, weinerdog said:

It's nice. So you decided you're not a fag after all?" Geez how much of a moron can a man be?

I just had to go over the top with him.

8 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Next Up - "Playdate, and One More Crisis" Another crisis???  How twisted can you be?

Very.

8 hours ago, weinerdog said:

I'm guess you won't post before Christmas  so Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you too. I might still get another chapter of divorce posted.

8 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Oh one more thing olives on Pizza?:no: Pizza is the perfect food except for ones with olives , anchovies  or pineapple on it

No vegetable belongs on a pizza. Tomato sauce is enough.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, drsawzall said:

This chapter was a brilliant exercise in creative writing as noted by the following paragraph...

"Well, the next thirty or forty years are going to be awfully lonely, because this is the only time I'm coming. One way you're lucky here is you have a hundred doormen at your disposal. Every time you walk through a door, someone else will open and close it for the rest of your miserable life."

Full disclosure, the piece quoted by the good doctor was mostly provided by him. It was just too good a line to ignore.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Lee Wilson said:

No vegetable belongs on a pizza. Tomato sauce is enough

Tomato's 🍅 are a 'fruit', not a vegetable, while the 'herbs' and 'spices' are not classified as vegetables. 🍕

Nice chapter before (our) Christmas, with 'dad' getting the present he deserves. (Sorry 🎅. Don't put me on naughty list for that comment.)

Best Wishes @Lee Wilson for a Merry Christmas, (Festivus or other holiday) and a safe, healthy and Happy New Year.

        Sparkling New Year GIF by Griffics

Cheers

 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Tomato's 🍅 are a 'fruit', not a vegetable, while the 'herbs' and 'spices' are not classified as vegetables. 🍕

Nice chapter before (our) Christmas, with 'dad' getting the present he deserves. (Sorry 🎅. Don't put me on naughty list for that comment.)

Best Wishes @Lee Wilson for a Merry Christmas, (Festivus or other holiday) and a safe, healthy and Happy New Year.

        Sparkling New Year GIF by Griffics

Cheers

 

Yeah, I was aware of the fruit vs. vegetable distinction. Fruits, vegetables, neither belong on a pizza. Actually, olives are a fruit as well, so I was doubly wrong.

If you’re on the naughty list for one comment, I’m in deep shit.

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, and all my wonderful readers. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, centexhairysub said:

Karma is truly a bitch.  I fully believe that in the end; must end up getting exactly what they deserve.

Not sure about karma, I just have a sore spot for prejudiced people. I can’t do much about it IRL, but here? Let em have it is my motto. No mercy. Anyone reading ‘Strange Start to a Friendship’ will be witnesses to another dose next chapter.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

The vindications through karma to two homophobes in this episode were nice. So was the wrestling time, and taking care of that innocent kid.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..