Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 4,983 Words
  • 1,195 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

Rocked To The Core - 19. Ownership, Wedding, a Hearing, and a New Job

I'm trying to do something new. I created an AI image of what I envisioned Adam to look like. For some reason, I couldn't use the insert image link...
Facebook

Saturday July 29

We'll tag along in Derek's mind now for the next little while.

Damn, there are a lot of things to sign when buying a condo. I guess it's the same for a house. No wonder people don't do it more often than they have to. But we started early, so by 10 AM Jeremy and I were homeowners. I understand it went smoother because we weren't getting financing. We thanked the realtor and lawyer and headed over to our new home. We'll be taking Adam's bedroom set for now for his room, the dissemination of the rest of the household items will come after the hearing, which as yet is still unscheduled. My mom is dealing with Child Protective Services to get that scheduled as soon as possible. Jeremy and I decided to leave the colors on the walls as they are, with the possible exception of what would be Adam's room. We'll let him decide if the color is OK or not. We want to get his things moved in as soon as possible. Jeremy's bedroom set will end up being used in the guest room, mainly because he has a full-sized bed and I have a king. If we can get him moved out early enough this weekend, we'll start on my things. If not, I'll move what I can do by myself during the week, in between job searches.

Between trips out with things, Mr. Linden came out to say goodbye. He apologized for his wife's attitude. We told him it wasn't a problem, we'd come across people who had a problem with gay people before, and she wouldn't be the last. I guess he felt guilty about it because he handed us a Home Depot gift card worth $250. We tried to refuse it, but in the end took it and thanked him for it and for being so understanding. Mrs. Linden didn't come out to say goodbye.

Jeremy having a full-sized pickup truck made moving his things a lot easier. It was a long day, but we got him moved out just before it got too dark to do much more. Seeing how empty the condo was even after all of his things were moved made us realize we'll need more furniture. His kitchen table is small, good enough for the two of us, but it won't work once Adam moves in. We're going on the assumption that we can get guardianship so we're ready as we can be if that does come to pass. The kitchen set in Adam's house just needs to get burned. I don't think either he or I will ever want to see it again. Besides, it was pretty bloody. We'll be able to use the cookware and a bunch of other things, but the table and chairs are a definite no go. We'll also use their living room set. Jeremy had one room, so there wasn't much there. The dining room furniture can wait until we're both settled in. Even though we were both tired, we made love to each other in our new home.

Sunday July 30

We showed up back at my house pretty early. Mom had breakfast in progress when we got there. It was only a day, but Adam hugged us both tightly when we arrived, saying he missed us. We all had breakfast together, and then mom, dad, Frank, and Adam went off to church while Jeremy and I started loading up the trunk with my belongings. I'd already packed a lot of my things away in boxes during the previous week. We started with the bedroom set. That pretty much took care of the first trip. I loaded a few boxes into the back of my Durango and we headed back to the condo. The second trip was a lot easier, being all boxes. By the time we were back at my house, everybody else was home and we brought Frank and Adam along to see the place. Mom and dad said they'd come by later. Mom offered to come along with me the next day to Adam's house to go through the items in the kitchen and suggest what we should take. Adam said his favorite color was green, so after bringing everything in, we took him to Home Depot to look at paint colors. I figured I could continue to empty boxes during the week. He chose a sea-foam green. I was afraid he'd pick something too dark, but he surprised me by saying a dark green would make him feel like he was lost in a forest. I could see his point. Another long day, but at bedtime, Jeremy and I made love again.

Monday July 31

Jeremy requested an hour or so off from his training to go get our marriage license. Fortunately the nearest courthouse wasn't too far away and he made it to his training just a few minutes after the 9:00 start time. I stayed at the courthouse a little longer to schedule the ceremony in family court. We felt it would be a good idea to meet at least one of the judges where the hearing would likely be held. Judge Sondra Ridge was free at 3 PM on Friday. Perfect timing in my opinion.

After I got back home, Adam, Mom, Frank and I head over to Adam's house. Mom will work in the kitchen, the rest of us will work on taking things from Adam's room. Jeremy and I traded vehicles at the courthouse so I'd have his truck. We gave Adam a couple boxes to put whatever he wanted into so he would feel like he was helping. I made sure a couple of them were small enough for him to carry out by himself. Jeremy and I secretly hoped that taking his things to the condo wouldn't jinx our chances of getting guardianship. We didn't even talk about what we would do if that happened. While we were packing things away, mom got a call from CPS. The hearing was scheduled for 9 AM Monday, August 14th. Our guess at the courthouse was CPS would schedule interviews with each of us during the intervening time. It took Frank and I through Wednesday to get Adam's room and the living room moved into the condo. I decided to use Thursday to paint Adam's room. I had to move things around to complete the job. I think I did a pretty good job.

Friday August 4

I guess it's normal to be nervous on your wedding day. But damn, I'm shaking like a leaf and I still have over five hours to go. It actually started yesterday. Adam, Jeremy, and I went to Men's Warehouse to pick up our brand new suits. I stumbled three times trying the pants on. I had problems buttoning Adam's shirt. We'll have navy blue pinstripe suits, powder blue shirts and a medium blue tie with a lighter blue stripe, and a light blue and white striped vest, along with shiny new black shoes. Today, I'm a fucking mess. I'm walking around the house like a zombie, not knowing where I'm going. Finally, mom stops me.

"Derek, I know you're nervous, but you need to try to calm down a little. Drink this."

She hands me a tumbler with about an inch of a brown liquid in it.

"Is this what I think it is?"

"Yes. It's whiskey. Don't call the cops on me for serving liquor to someone underaged."

That comment actually helped with the nervousness a little. I had to chuckle.

"It'll be our secret."

I drank about half of it and thought my insides were going to catch fire.

"Go ahead and finish it."

"Are you kidding? I'm not sure I have a stomach left for it to go into. Not to mention a throat and esophagus. How do people drink this shit?"

"It's an acquired taste. You don't have to acquire that taste right now. Just think of it as medicine."

"That's true. Most medicine does taste like shit."

I swallow the rest, cough, gag and shudder, but somehow it stays down. Hopefully this works. I might have to skip the wedding if it doesn't. Fortunately, about fifteen minutes later, I do feel a little calmer. A little light-headed too. I guess that's what they mean by being buzzed.

Frank drives Adam, mom, and me to the courthouse. Adam will be handing us the rings when the time comes. I'm no longer feeling any effects from the whiskey mom gave me, and I brushed my teeth again so the judge wouldn't smell it on my breath. I was still a little nervous and didn't want to risk driving. Dad was already there, as was Al, Jeremy's older brother. Al was with another guy, I'm guessing it's his younger brother Winslow. But I guess I'll find that out soon enough. Jeremy isn't here yet, but I guess it's not late enough to start worrying. Who am I kidding? I'm already worried. Too much has happened to Jeremy lately. I don't know why I should expect this to go smoothly.

OK, so my worrying was premature. Jeremy walks into the courtroom about one minute to three. He's not even late, so why was I worried? He goes over to Al and the other one and hugs Al and the other guy. The three of them walk over to me and Jeremy introduces his younger brother Winslow to me. Apparently, Win, as Jeremy calls him, doesn't have classes on Fridays and flew down for the weekend. I'm glad Jeremy has family attending.

A short, silver-haired lady walks into the courtroom. She's about 5 foot nothing and looks to be in her early sixties, but the hair could be tainting my estimation.

"Hello everybody. I'm Judge Sondra Ridge, and I'll be performing the ceremony today. Is everybody here who needs to be?"

Jeremy and I both say yes simultaneously.

"Great, then will the two primary participants please follow me into my chambers for a moment?"

We follow after giving each other a look that can only mean 'I wonder what she wants?' We find out immediately after we step into her chambers, with her assistant following us.

"I see by the look on your faces that you think something may be wrong. Everything is fine. After 35 years on the bench here in Broward County, yes, I'm a lot older than I look, you two are my 1000th couple. I wanted to save this moment. So Leslie here will be taking a few pictures for me. Do you have a photographer as well?"

"Um. No. That isn't something we thought of. The decision to get married came pretty suddenly."

She chuckles before she responds.

"Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but the thought 'is one of you pregnant?' went through my mind. That's usually the case with a rushed ceremony. I'll have Leslie take a few pictures during the ceremony to share with you."

She seems like a nice lady, so I decide to have a little fun with her.

"Oh, but I am pregnant. I'm due on the 14th."

She looks at me like I have two heads, both with six eyes.

"I-I'm sorry?"

"We'll be back in ten days to find out if we can take guardianship of my young cousin. Maybe you saw him in the courtroom."

"I did, and that was a good line. You caught me off-guard. It takes a lot to make me stumble over my words. I appreciate the humor. Sometimes people are too stuffy. This is a happy occasion. I'm glad you're relaxed enough to joke."

Leslie takes a couple shots of us both alone, and standing with Judge Ridge. I give my email address to Leslie so she can forward all the pictures she'll take. Then we leave her chambers and re-enter the courtroom.

"Sorry for the interruption, but Derek and Jeremy are my 1000th couple, so I wanted a photo to remember the occasion. It will go on the wall of my chambers along with numbers one and one hundred. If the two of you will step over here, we can get started."

"Adam's holding our rings, can he join us as well?"

"Of course. I love it when children take part. So many marriages exclude the children. Especially a handsome young man like Adam."

Being called handsome put a huge smile on Adam's face. Leslie was able to capture the moment from just behind and to one side of the judge. After that, the ceremony went smoothly. We had tagged the rings so Adam would know which one to give to each of us. He pulled off the tags as he handed each one to us. Mom had wanted a reception so Jeremy and I took everyone out to Bucca Di Beppo's for an early dinner after the ceremony. Not quite the same, but it worked out well. Since we were the Judge's last appointment of the day, she accepted our invitation. We ordered a few large family-style dishes and all shared. Everyone had a good time and plenty to eat.

After dinner, Jeremy and I drove back to the condo and consummated the marriage. Twice. Hopefully we weren't too loud. Al and Win stayed over the one night with us, Win losing the coin flip and getting Adam's twin-sized bed.

Monday August 7

Jeremy went back to work today, real work, not training. Regarding work, I didn't tell anybody because A) I wanted it to be a surprise and B) I didn't want to be disappointed I didn't get the job. I had an interview this morning at 10. I had applied for an orderly's position at St. Vincent's hospital. I met with the hospital's HR director.

"Welcome Derek. Please take a seat. Would you like something to drink? I can have my assistant get you coffee, tea, water..."

"A water will be fine."

She typed something on her computer and moments later the woman who was at the desk just outside the office came in with two bottles of water.

"I'm Pamela White, HR director here at St. Vincent's. I understand you're interested in obtaining an orderly position. Might I ask why? You have almost three years of experience as an EMT, surely you could aim higher."

"I didn't realize there was anything higher for someone with limited skills. Plus I need to work second or third shift."

"Why did you leave the EMS?"

"As you're probably aware, being an EMT you come across a lot of terrible things. My last callout was to a murder-homicide with three children killed and another critically wounded. The mother was my aunt. My mother's younger sister. I didn't think I could perform my job satisfactorily after seeing that."

"That's horrible. Did you know the victims were family when you got the call?"

"No, not until I arrived on the scene."

"A bit of bad luck there. What are your career goals?"

"I've applied to the nursing program at Chamberlain University. I'd like to become a registered nurse at some point in time."

"An excellent choice of schools. But how would you feel about taking a job more suited to a career in nursing?"

"That would be great. Like I said, I didn't think I had other choices without a degree."

"It's not a program we actively recruit for, so that's why you didn't see an applicable job opening. We have a nurse-trainee program, that with your experience as an EMT, you qualify for. And it's not often we have an EMT apply for a job here. But I can definitely understand why you're looking for something different."

"Would I be able to work second or third shift? I need that because in a week we have a hearing to become the legal guardian's of my four, almost five-year-old cousin."

"Yes. We have nursing supervisors on roll 24 by seven. The hours are extremely flexible because we prefer the candidate work for two different supervisors. So I think it would fit your situation perfectly."

"You're talking like I already have the job."

"To be honest, I was a little hesitant hiring an ex-EMT to just be an orderly. I figured someone like that wouldn't hang around very long. There already is a high turnover rate in that position. I didn't want to hire someone who wouldn't stay long enough to make it worth our while. With your experience, history, and career goals, I'd be very happy to see you come work with us. So, yes. If you want the job, it's yours."

"Wow. Thank you. I suppose I should ask about compensation before committing."

She discussed the salary and benefits package. It all sounded good to me.

"And what about hours, and start date?"

"Like I said before, the hours are flexible. We have nursing shift changes at 8 AM, 4 PM and midnight. As long as you choose something that straddles those times, we can work it. Start date would normally be somewhat flexible. One of our nursing supervisors is on vacation this and next week. She's the one that works four to twelve, so I would say two weeks from tomorrow would work. You'll work Tuesday through Saturday as your normal schedule. This way you'll actually spend at least a little time with four supervisors."

"That's great. I was thinking something like 6 or 6:30 PM to 2/2:30 AM. And two weeks would be perfect because I'll have a week at home with Adam before I started, if my husband and I get custody."

Oh, shit. I probably shouldn't have said husband.

"That's very admirable. Being gay and trying to help out a family member by taking responsibility for your young cousin isn't something many men would step up for. How old is... Wait, is this the Bennett murder suicide from about a month ago?"

"Yes, it was. Adam's almost five."

"I'm so sorry. But, six to two would be OK, but do you think seven to three would be doable? That way you get a little more time with the second supervisor."

"I can do that."

She nods and types something into her computer again. She's done that a few times during the interview.

"Awesome. If you don't mind waiting, my assistant should be here in a few minutes with your offer letter."

"No, waiting is fine. Take your time. Thank you."

She asked a few questions about my aunt's family and Adam while we waited. It wasn't a very long wait, probably less than five minutes. I signed both copies, kept one and she scanned the other, then pulled out a drawer to file it away.

"You'll get a call on Monday afternoon the 21st from Andrea Gibson. She'll give you details on where to go and when you should come in. You'll probably work earlier that day so you can fill out all the necessary personnel forms while my team is still here."

"That will be fine. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to jump-start my new career."

"You're very welcome, Derek. I believe the nursing staff will be happy to have you. Please call me if you think of anything else you'd like to know in the meantime.

"I will. Thanks again. Bye."

"Goodbye."

I couldn't wait to tell everyone, but I knew I had to wait until Jeremy finished work. He needed to be first, or at least the same time as everybody else. I called my mom to see if we could join them for dinner tonight, I had something to talk with them about. She, of course, said no problem. Then I texted Jeremy and asked him to come to my parents' house after work, we're having dinner with them tonight. He replied with a thumbs up during his lunch hour.

Jeremy stopped at home first so he could shower and change before heading to my parents'. He still got there well before seven, which is the time mom suggested. That gave us a little time before dinner. I asked everybody to join me in the living room, that I had an announcement to make.

"I won't keep you in suspense any longer. I got a new job today. I'll be starting as a nurse-trainee at St. Vincent's starting Tuesday evening the 22nd."

"Tuesday evening?"

"Yes, mom. I figured if I got a second or third shift job, when Adam comes to live with us, he won't need daycare. At least one of us will be home all the time."

"That's awesome. What made you choose nursing?"

"It seemed a logical step from EMS, Frank. I actually applied for an orderly's position, but the HR director felt joining their nursing staff would be a better fit for me since I indicated I'd applied to the nursing program at Chamberlain and would like to become an RN at some point."

"When were you going to tell me this?"

Shit. Jeremy sounds angry.

"Um, I didn't want to spread any false hopes. I'm sorry, I should have talked it over with you first."

"He's so easy. It's fine. We already talked about you working second or third shift when you did find something. The nursing program is a mild surprise, but definitely a logical step. Good for you."

"Geez. You scared the sh... heck out of me."

Adam was politely listening the whole time but now had a question.

"Does that mean you'll go to work after Uncle Jeremy gets home from his job?"

"That's exactly what it means. I'll have to work Tuesday night through Saturday night, but I'll be there for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day."

"Yippee! I hope the judge says I can live with you guys."

"So do we. So do we."

The next week just flew by. Jeremy and I went over to mom and dad's most nights, so Adam could see us. I actually spent more than just evenings with him. Toward the end of the week, I sat down with him and coached him a little on what I thought the judge might ask him.

Monday August 14

"Family court of Broward County, Florida is now in session, the honorable Judge Sondra Ridge presiding. Please rise."

Drawing Judge Ridge was a stroke of good luck. She was already familiar with us from the wedding. Jeremy and I looked at each other, smiling.

"Thank you. You may be seated. Benjamin, please call the first case."

"Petition by Derek Miles Arriens and Bryson Jeremiah, aka Jeremy, Burlington for custodial guardianship of the minor child, Adam Bennett."

"Thank you, Benjamin. I see the petitioners are already seated at their table. Representing the child's interests by the state?"

"Dawn Prescott, Director Broward County Child Protective Services, your honor."

"Thank you, Mrs. Prescott. It's good to see all of you again. For those of you curious about that statement, I had the pleasure of performing the marriage of these two young men just ten days ago. Representing the petitioners?"

"Boyd Hamilton, your honor."

"Greetings Mr. Hamilton. I don't believe I've seen you in my court before."

"That's correct, your honor. I am primarily a criminal defense lawyer; I represented these two gentlemen in a minor case recently. When they asked if I would represent them here today, I happily accepted."

"Very good. You may make an opening statement if you would like."

"Yes, your honor. I'll be brief. My client, Derek Arriens is the child's first cousin. He and Jeremy have recently purchased a three-bedroom condo in Davie, so they have sufficient accommodations for Adam. In addition, Adam's maternal grandparents showed no interest in taking responsibility for him. His fraternal grandparents are both deceased. Adam's great aunt and great uncle, Cindy and Alex Arriens would be willing to be responsible for Adam, but they feel due to Mrs. Arriens' disability, it would not be ideal. She injured her back in an automobile accident eight years ago and has some mobility issues, which would make the care of a young child difficult. My client, Derek, is already close to Adam, that bond cemented recently when Derek saved Adam's life after the murder suicide of the rest of his family. He and Jeremy wish the court to rule in their favor. Thank you."

"Are the senior Arriens's in court today?"

"Yes, your honor."

"Thank you Mr. Arriens. Do you and your wife agree with everything Mr. Hamilton just stated."

"Yes." "We do, your honor."

"Thank you. Would you like to present any witnesses Mr. Hamilton?"

"Not at this time, but depending on the state's position, we may decide to call the petitioners and the child, Adam Bennett."

"I don't see the child in the courtroom. Is he present in the building?"

"Yes, your honor. He is in the hallway with the social worker assigned to the case, Mr. Leland Garrett."

"Thank you, Mrs. Prescott. You may present the state's opinion."

"Thank you, your honor. The state agrees with the petitioners on two points of their statement. We have contacted the maternal grandparents and they adamantly refused to take responsibility of their grandchild. We also would like to indicate that they would not be acceptable guardians. Mr. Bennett said some very derogatory things about the petitioners that I would prefer not to share."

"We're all friends here. Please, clean it up and share it with the court."

"Yes, your honor. Mr. Bennett said that the gay men, using a different term, could have the little, term normally reserved for an illegitimate person. He also stated that the gay men probably already started recruiting him and he wanted no part of a budding, gay boy. Again, using a different term."

"I see. Yes, that would cause me to discount their candidacy as well. Continue, please."

"We also agree that the senior Arriens' would not be ideal candidates, for the same reason as Mr. Hamilton shared. However, CPS feels that the child would be better served by entering the foster system. The petitioners are young, inexperienced, with no child rearing abilities, and would not be suitable guardians for a little boy. Thank you."

"Mrs. Prescott. You're actually recommending this child enter the foster system, rather than be placed with a family member that loves him? Their age does not prevent them from learning parenting skills, just like any other young couple which is thrust into parenthood. And I resent the connotation that two young gay men would not be appropriate guardians for a quote, little boy."

"Yes, your honor. Sorry you interpreted my statement in that way, your honor."

"I'm sure you are. Benjamin, please retrieve Mr. Garrett and young Adam."

The judge's scowl told me she didn't believe for a moment Mrs. Prescott was sorry.

"Yes, your honor."

The bailiff returns a minute later with the social worker and Adam.

"Derek, would put Adam up on the table? You can sit there with him if he wishes. Hello Adam. Do you remember me?"

"Yes, your honor. You're Judge Bridge. Sorry, Ridge. I used bridge to remember your name."

"That's quite clever. Do you know why we're all here?"

"Yes. You're going to decide if I can live with Uncle Derek and Uncle Jeremy or not."

"That's right. Wouldn't you rather live with your dad's parents?"

"No they raised him and didn't do a good job because he killed the rest of my family and I don't want to end up like him."

"What do you think should happen to your father because of that if he lived?"

"He should be thrown out with the garbage."

"And you think living with your grandparents, you'll grow up to be like your father?"

"Yes."

"What do you think you'll grow up to be if I let you live with your uncles?"

"A good man."

"Thank you, Adam. Mr. Garrett, have you spoken to the petitioners?"

"Yes, I have, your honor."

"Do you believe that Adam would be better served in the foster system, like your director does?"

"Um, I'd really rather not have to answer that, your honor."

"That's answer enough for me."

"Adam, would you be able to tell me why you want to live with your uncles?"

"Yes. They love me, I love them, and Uncle Derek saved my life. Should I be saying your honor with every answer too?"

"It is proper to address a judge that way, but I'll forgive if you don't."

"Thank you. Your honor."

"Derek, can you expound on the subject of saving his life?"

I told the judge that I had been one of the EMT's to respond to the scene, saw that Adam was alive and rushed him into the ambulance.

"Thank you. Both for explaining that and performing the task. I believe I do remember seeing a video of that on the news. Does anyone else wish to speak before I make my ruling? No? I hereby rule in favor of the petitioners. Derek Miles Arriens and Bryson Jeremiah Burlington shall henceforth act as the legal guardians of the minor child, Adam Bennett. You may cheer if you wish."

We wished.

"I'd also like to admonish you Mrs. Prescott. If you or your staff ever come into my court recommending a child to be placed in the foster system when there is a loving relative willing to take care of him or her, it will be a very short hearing. Do you understand?"

"Yes, your honor."

"I want to see an internal memo to your staff stating exactly that by the end of the week, because I don't trust that you would give that order. And I will randomly call said staff next week to ensure they received that memo. We are adjourned. We will take a fifteen-minute break before calling the next case."


Next Up - "Going Home, The New Job, and Beyond."

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 37
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

They'll have a new normal soon. It" feels" right after what's happened already with these two guys.

  • Like 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

You had me with the pic of Adam, loved Judge Ridge a no-nonsense, take no prisoners or BS person...I hope she toasts Mrs Prescott...

I just hope that working second shift works out for the boys and they find the time they both need to grow as a married couple... 

  • Love 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

You had me with the pic of Adam, loved Judge Ridge a no-nonsense, take no prisoners or BS person...I hope she toasts Mrs Prescott...

I just hope that working second shift works out for the boys and they find the time they both need to grow as a married couple... 

Judge Ridge may very well make another appearance.

They’ll both gladly sacrifice an hour or two of sleep a day to make that happen. Ah, youth.

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

You go Judge Ridge, but in any state in the south you could just as easily gotten a judge that took the opposite view.  

It seems that they are getting all their lives on track after a series of really terrible events.  

Can't wait to see what happens next.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..