Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 229 Words
  • 2,148 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

Rocked To The Core - Prologue. Prologue

When an idea comes to a writer, even in the middle of the night, you have to run with it, even if you’re already working on two other stories. This one will end up being like the red-headed step-child for a while, updates will likely not be as often as the other two. Patience, please. I have a feeling this is going to be a good one.

Derek Arriens had always been the kind of boy to help others, so ending up with a career as an EMT after high school wasn’t a surprise to him or anybody who knew him. Ever since pulling Jimmy Treveler off of Brenda Wayne in first grade, it seemed his fate was determined. Jimmy was pulling Brenda’s hair, for apparently no reason. What reason does a six-year-old boy need to pull on a six-year-old girl's hair anyway? Derek pulled Jimmy’s hair to get him off Brenda. Only Jimmy lost a chunk of hair that day though. Sometimes Derek’s help wasn’t necessarily pleasant for everyone involved. This will be even more of a problem if that kind of help is necessary as an adult. Derek is 6'4" and 240 pounds.

But in Brenda’s case, Derek was her hero, and they were best friends from that day forward. So much so that Brenda was of the three people in the world that knew Derek was gay. Others suspected, but only Brenda and his EMT team knew for sure. It wasn't something he felt comfortable keeping from his teammates.

Derek volunteered for the rescue squad as soon as he got his license at 16 1/2. Three years later something happened that made him wonder if he should consider a change of career.

Next up - "The E Now Stands for Ewwww."

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 40
  • Love 14
  • Fingers Crossed 4
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..