Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,097 Words
  • 6,754 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Be Rad - 28. Chapter 28

September 26, 1980

“Mouse, what happened to you?” JP said and approached him gently. JP ran his hand across Mouse's chest. Mouse cringed. This couldn't be damage from just those thugs. He had to be beaten regularly to be this fucked up. After that, having Alan and his friend pounding on him must have been torture. I felt my temper rising, and I wasn't alone.

“I fell down the stairs,” he said. It was so obviously a lie we just stood there and stared at him.

“It looks like you fell on quite a few cigarettes on your way down as well,” JP observed. I remembered that his mother smoked.

“Did your mom do that?” I asked.

“I can't talk about it.”

“You have to talk about it,” JP said. “This isn't one of those things we can just blow off and it goes away.”

“I knew I shouldn't have gone swimming,” he said, and looked frantic, like a caged lion.

Billy came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Mouse, hugging him from behind. Billy was boning pretty hard too. Everyone else seemed to ignore the sexual undertones here so I did too. I guess pretty much anything could make you hard when you're 15 years old. Billy's touch seemed to set him off, and he just collapsed into his arms, almost falling down.

“Mouse, you're staying here with us. Billy, take him upstairs and put him in the room next to yours. That way you can keep an eye on him.” Billy nodded and picked Mouse up. He was all skin and bones, so it was nothing for Billy to toss him around like a toy. After they were gone JP looked at me.

“You certainly have a knack for finding problems for me to solve.”

“But you're the master, Dad,” I said with a smile. “You should see some of the things that Mouse has done. He's a really talented artist. I didn't know that he had all of these problems.”

“It seems that you're running a home for wayward refugees Dr. Crampton,” Robbie joked.

“Well, it's a worthy cause. See if you can find out who's doing this. It has to be happening at home. I've got to go call my lawyer. Again.” I grinned at him. He was acting all put-upon but I knew better. He had an ingrained sense of noblesse oblige, and helping other people was one of his favorite things to do.

“I'm definitely taking him shopping,” Claire said. “And you could use a few new things too,” she said to Jack, then leaned up and kissed him. He was her slave. We dried off and changed and headed up to check on Mouse. He was in bed, almost fetal, with Billy curled up protectively behind him.

“He hasn't said anything since we got up here,” Billy observed. I sat on the floor next to the bed so I was at eye level to Mouse.

“Try grabbing his dick,” I said, and his eyes got big and he looked at me. I smiled at him and he gave me the slightest grin back. I saw Billy move his hand down. “I'm kidding.” Mouse looked disappointed. He readjusted himself, pushing himself back into Billy. If they weren't wearing bathing suits, there was a good chance Billy would be fucking him. Wow.

“Mouse, you told me that your whole high school life has been transformed. It's not just that. This has to stop. You can't withstand this kind of abuse. How often do you eat?” His stomach growled and we all cracked up. A look at Robbie sent him scurrying off to get some of the food Anna had put out.

He said nothing, just lay there with his arms wrapped around Billy's arms, enjoying the warmth and security Billy offered. Billy was like Robbie, so I knew how good that felt. “I'll make you a deal Mouse. We'll play truth. I ask you a question and you tell me the truth. Then you can ask any one of us a question back. Deal?”

He thought about that. Robbie came back and brought food and I described the deal. “Sounds good to me. Who goes first?”

“Me,” I said. I wanted to make sure he was going to tell the truth before I was forced to divulge something intimate. “Who gave you all of those bruises?”

Mouse swallowed. “My stepfather. He gets mad at me. I'm kind of clumsy and I drop things.” He saw me start to ask him another question. “My turn.”

“Billy, would you have grabbed my dick if Brad hadn't stopped you?” I giggled and Billy blushed.

“Yep.” Mouse got a smile on his face.

“Who burned you?” I asked him.

“My mother. She gets mad at me too.” I nodded.

“You're tenting out your pants pretty big there,” he said. “How big are you?” I blushed and looked at Robbie. He winked at me. I stood up and dropped my pants so my hard dick was right in front of him. He reached out and touched it. I looked at Robbie for approval and he nodded. Mouse ground his ass back into Billy, and Billy moaned. This was getting really kinky really fast, but damn these guys were making me horny.

“You've been fucked before,” I told him. I figured that's why whenever we talked about him getting beaten, he got really sexual. “Who did it?”

“My stepfather fucks me, after he beats me. He does it to show me that he loves me.”

“Does he do it a lot?” I asked. He was stroking my dick while grinding back into Billy. Billy moved his hand down to Mouse's crotch and started working him with his hand.

“Yeah, I like it.” He reached back and pulled his bathing suit down. I was feeling really weird about this. I knew this was wrong, but he was opening up. Robbie reached up and pulled it all the way off. I stopped Billy before he could fuck him and rolled him onto his stomach, exposing his hole. I ran my fingers over it, as did Billy, and then Robbie. It was as if we were worshiping his ass. He was going nuts. I noticed lots of bruising around his hole. Like he had been forced, or at least fucked hard.

“Mouse, does he fuck you hard? Does he ram it in?”

“Yes,” he said panting. “Hard. He does it hard.”

“Does it hurt?”

“Hurts at first.” He was getting frantic. “Come on, fuck me. Come on.” He was getting hysterical, demanding it. I was out of my league now, way over my head. I looked at Billy as he ran his fingers up and down Mouse's crack. He didn't have my dilemma. He wanted to fuck him. He had that look of lust. But we couldn't do it. We just couldn't.

“Does he make you suck his dick?”

“Yeah, he does.”

“Do you like it?”

“Yeah.” He moved around so he was facing Billy and got on his knees, pointing his ass straight at us with his legs spread. Billy pulled down his own pants and Mouse didn't miss a beat. He swallowed Billy and went to work like a pro. This kid's stepfather had used him as his personal sex slave.

Robbie reached over and stroked Mouse’s dick. I smiled at him. “You want the dick or the ass?” I asked.

“I'm an ass man,” Robbie responded.

I laid my head down so Mouse's dick was aimed at my mouth. I watched Robbie move his mouth up to his hole. He flicked his tongue and Mouse went wild. When he thrust forward I took him in my mouth. He started fucking my mouth with a real purpose. I heard Billy moaning loudly as he came and Mouse drank his load like a thirsty man who just found a bottle of water. Then I tasted his essence as he blew in my mouth, and I returned the favor he did Billy by swallowing the whole load.

Robbie had been stroking himself as he ate Mouse's ass. I sat up and so did Robbie and he blew his load all over my chest. It was so hot watching him cum. Everyone got off except me, but I didn't care. I'd get mine later, and somehow, by not blowing my load, it made me one step removed from this kinky display.

“I'll be back in a bit. No one fucks him.” I said forcefully. I wiped off my chest and forced my pants on over my dick. Two deep breaths and I headed down to find my dad in his study.

“What did you find out?” he asked me.

“His stepfather beats the crap out of him and then uses him as his personal sex toy. His, uh, anus is pretty bruised.” JP gasped. “The cigarette burns are from his mother. He says they do it because he's clumsy, but I don't think so.”

“What do you think?”

“I think his stepfather fucks him then feels guilty, blames it on him, and beats the shit out of him. His mother knows about it and blames him too, so she burns him.”

“How did you find all of this out?”

“I'd rather not say.”

“You didn't, uh, penetrate him did you?”

“No.” This was a very uncomfortable conversation.

“Go make sure he's safe, OK? And fully dressed. We'll have visitors soon.”

“Cops?” He nodded.

I went back and found a way to tell Billy and Robbie that the cops were on the way. They got dressed and Mouse sort of followed suit. We moved him to a different room that didn't reek of sex. He didn't seem to care, or notice. He just had this blissful air about him. That worried me. The cops might find that suspicious. I would.

First to arrive was JP's lawyer. His name was Gordie Weinberg. I liked him, which was rare because I thought most lawyers were assholes. “Well JP, you certainly do run into the most interesting problems.”

“Blame Brad for that,” he said.

“Hi Robbie,” Gordie said. “How are things?”

“Great,” Robbie said, “thanks to you.” That was diplomatic, if inaccurate.

“And you are David?” he asked. “I'm Gordie Weinberg.”

“Why are you here?” Mouse asked suspiciously.

“I'm Professor Crampton's lawyer.” Mouse's eyes bulged and he tried to run out of the room, but Billy stopped him. I heard him whisper in Mouse's ear. “Don't you want to stay here with me?” That calmed him down.

“Mouse, we're going to get you out of your house,” JP said. “You can't live in that kind of environment. If you want, you can come stay here with us.” Mouse's eyes got big and he got a really big smile.

“In order to do that, though, you're going to have to go through some crap,” said Gordie. “Are you willing to do that?” He nodded. “I'll need some time alone with Mouse,” Gordie said.

“Billy stays,” Mouse said. Gordie just shrugged his shoulders and the rest of us filed out. I felt a little hurt and pissed off that he hadn't wanted me to stay. I mean, I'm the guy that saved him from those two assholes at the stadium. And I'm the guy who blew him. I fought that idiotic jealousy back by telling myself that this gave me time with Robbie.

“What's going to happen to him?” I asked.

“He's going to have a rough couple of hours,” JP said sadly. “But when that's all over, hopefully he'll be able to stay here, at least temporarily.”

“What are they going to do to him? What will make it so rough?” The doorbell rang and JP excused himself. Two cops and a detective came in and JP parked them in his study.

Returning from his study, JP told us, “They're going to get a full statement from him, which means they'll question the shit out of him.” He gulped, which told me there was more, and it was worse.

“Then what?” I asked, more concerned.

“His statements will be evaluated, and he'll have to undergo a physical examination.” I stared at him. “They'll basically go over his body and take pictures to document the abuse. Probably someone from social services will show up too.”

I yawned and looked at my watch. 1am. “Dad, make sure they let Billy stay with him. He's latched onto him, like a life preserver.”

“I'll do my best Brad. Why don't you guys go rest? This will be long and arduous, and there's really nothing you can do to help.” I nodded and headed to the kitchen to eat some more food with Robbie right behind me.

“I'm sorry about that. You're not mad at me for blowing him are you?”

“Why would I be mad at you?” he asked. “You didn't do anything without asking me.”

“I love you so much. To me, you're like Greg is to Stef. I don't want to hurt you.”

He smiled at me, that dazzling smile. “Look Brad, we're together. Period. Mouse is a really messed up kid. He's going to need lots of love, and some of it is going to probably be sexual. Billy will handle that, I think, but Mouse may need us too.”

“What are you saying?”

“I'm saying that I don't think we should worry about doing stuff with him. I think if we want to help him, we almost have to. At least until he starts counseling and works through this.” I stared at him, dumbfounded. “I mean, I can say no to him if you want to, but it doesn't seem really compassionate.” I just nodded. We'd just added an “allowed” sexual partner to our bed.

I thought about Robbie having sex with Mouse and how it would make me feel. It really didn't bother me. Why? Why would I get so pissed off over seeing him with Jake, or Doug, but Mouse didn't bother me? I knew the answer. Because Mouse wasn't a threat. Not that he wasn't cute. And some guys found that emaciated look kind of sexy. No, he was vulnerable, like Jake but unlike Doug, but where Jake was a predator, Mouse wasn't. Mouse was, well, like a mouse.

We waited in the great hall, it's ominous decor adding to the mood. I finally dozed off on a couch. We didn't want to cuddle up in case the social workers came and saw two fags hanging out.

September 27, 1980

“Brad,” someone was saying and shaking my shoulder. I looked up to see Mouse, Billy, and Gordie standing behind JP as he shook me awake.

“Robbie,” I said, smacking him and waking him up. The fog in my brain cleared and I looked at Mouse. He looked really subdued. “Mouse, you OK?”

He nodded. “That wasn't fun. It's a good thing I didn't know what they were going to do before hand. I might have just gone home and gotten my ass kicked.” I looked at him worried, but he tossed me a nice smile and that reassured me.

“So what happened?”

Mouse looked at the floor. “My parents are going to jail. I sent my parents to jail.”

“David, the police told you that this is one of the worst cases of abuse they've seen,” Gordie said gently. “Your parents hurt you, and they have to pay the consequences.”

“So what happens now?” I asked, trying to get off that topic.

“Mouse is going to live here with us,” JP announced, “at least for the time being.” I couldn't stop my grin, and he saw that and responded in kind. I gave him a warm but gentle hug.

“Welcome Mouse. That is cool,” Robbie smiled and hugged him too.

“And now you guys need to head to bed,” JP said. He was exhausted too. Robbie and I headed back to my room, and I saw Billy leading Mouse back to his new room. I fell into bed and crashed.

It seemed like only minutes later an alarm went off, a very loud alarm. Robbie hit the snooze button, but the relief was only temporary. He had an early football practice today, some special event. Nine minutes later it went off again and he hit snooze. Then there was a loud knock at my door.

“Will everyone just shut the fuck up?” I yelled. I'm pretty crabby in the mornings.

“Sorry babe,” Robbie cooed in my ear as he got out of bed.

“Hey Robbie,” Billy said, with far too much exuberance for so early in the morning. “Mouse woke up with me and didn't want to be alone. Can I leave him in here with Brad?”

“Sure. Climb in Mouse, but be careful, he's grouchy.”

“Fuck off,” I said, and then I felt a real tentative presence. Shit. I opened my eye, just one, to see Mouse there trying to decide if I was pissed at him or not. “Come on, Mouse. Hop in.” I said with forced pleasantness. He smiled and got in bed and curled up to my chest, the same thing I liked to do to Robbie. I stroked his back, very gently, avoiding the cigarette burns, until I heard him snoring softly. I followed shortly afterward. I felt Robbie kiss me on the forehead as he left, and I felt him kiss Mouse too. We'd grown pretty attached to the little waif in less than 24 hours.

The next intrusion into my sleep wasn't so unpleasant, primarily because it was noon. “Brad,” I heard Claire's voice as she knocked, “is Mouse in there?”

“Come on in,” I said, much more cheerfully. I could feel Mouse's morning hard-on pressing against my leg. I looked down at him and he looked back up at me and gave me a cute little smile. He really was adorable. The next thing I knew Jack had jumped into bed and snuggled up to me on the other side.

“Good morning, sweetheart,” he teased. When we first met, he'd been so nervous I hadn't seen his playful sense of humor. Now that he and I were buds, it came out, and he was a blast.

I reached down and grabbed his cute little ass. “Morning girlfriend,” I said in a fake voice, the kind you'd envision a huge, hairy prisoner would have if you were sharing a cell with him.

“Yikes!” he said and jumped up.

“Get up Mouse,” Claire ordered. “Here are your clothes, all washed up. You need to take a shower and you need to hurry. We have an appointment with Phillipe in an hour.” She dropped the clothes on my dresser and breezed out of the room, Jack in tow.

“Who's Phillipe?” he asked.

“The guy who's going to cut your hair,” I said.

“I don't want to get my hair cut.”

“Claire is going to take you to get your hair cut, and then she's going to get you a bunch of new clothes.”

“No fucking way,” he said. I moved my leg against his hard dick and got a smile.

“If you do what you're told there are rewards,” I teased. I looked down at his pretty face and for the first time, I really kissed him. He was one fucking great kisser. We made out for a while, and then I twisted him around into a 69 position and we blew each other. It was fun. Nothing like being with Robbie, but fun.

He looked up at me, really nervous and really sad. “I'm really sorry. I don't want to be a problem with you and Robbie. You guys make such a great couple. Maybe I should just go...” I cut him off with another kiss.

“It's OK. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize what Robbie and I have either. He's OK with this. He thinks you may need a little extra love.”

“A little?” He leered.

“Enough. Now get up and get ready.” He made to argue but I stopped him. “You know how the tides work, right?” He nodded. “Ever try to stop them? There's no way to do it. Same thing with Claire and shopping. Surrender and try to enjoy it.”

I dragged him to the shower and we both got ready to go. He insisted that I tag along. I think he was still afraid that some of the thugs that used to bother him would cause him trouble. Not happening at the Mall, but I yielded to his insecurities.

I talked Rafael into taking Claire and Mouse to see Phillipe. There was no need for me to go, or for Jack to go for that matter, so we hung out and watched the Stanford game on television and ate. About an hour after they left, Anna interrupted our ranting and raving at the screen to tell me I had a phone call.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hello Sweetie!” said Stef. “I waited until the afternoon to call so I would not wake you up. You still sound groggy.”

“I am. It was a late night.”

“I hope Robbie did not wear you out too badly,” he teased.

“Nope. We got another family member.” I told him all about Mouse.

“Well I cannot wait to meet him. I'm coming up for your birthday.” My birthday is October 4th. I'd be 18, and legally an adult.

“That's awesome! I can't wait to see you. When are you getting here?”

“Well that's why I called, to give you an early birthday present.” He paused, so it must be good. “I'm going to lend you my plane for the weekend. It fits nine people maximum, so it will take you and eight of your friends wherever you want to go.”

“No shit? You're kidding! That's amazing!” What a cool present.

“Well, you have a lot of planning to do, and I have a charity function to get ready for. I will see you Thursday night. I want to go to the football game on Friday.”

I hung up and thought about that. Nine people, anywhere I wanted to go, for about 60 hours. I headed back in to find Jack yelling at the television. “Who was it?” he asked.

“My Uncle Stef. He's lending me his plane so I can take eight of my closest friends somewhere next weekend.”

“What kind of plane does he have?”

“It's a Dassault Falcon 50. It's a French jet; Stef likes to buy French stuff. What are you doing next weekend?”

“Nothing,” he said with a huge grin.

“Cool. You're with us. Where do you think we should go?” I figured we'd stay in the US, Canada, or Mexico, since I didn't know if everyone had passports.

“I don't know. Doesn't matter anyway. It's your birthday,” he said diplomatically. “Who else is going, or is it just us, sweetheart?”

“It might be worth it just to get in your pants,” I teased. He got up and wiggled his ass at me tantalizingly. God he was tempting. He's so adorable if I fucked around with him, Robbie would probably forgive me, but Claire never would. And nothing was worth that.

“Aren't we supposed to meet them at the mall?” he said, suddenly panicked.

“Shit! We're late.” We hopped into my car and blazed toward the mall. We were meeting them at Macy's. Claire had wanted to meet at Emporium, but I told her about Jake’s experience and that was it. Emporium was off her shopping circuit. That will cost them, bastards, for entrapping horny gay guys.

We found Claire in the Men's Department. “Where's Mouse?” I asked.

“He's in the dressing room. He'll be out in a second. Wait until you see him.” We didn't have to wait long, which was a good thing, since Claire bitched at us for being late the whole time.

And then as if by magic a nervous young man was standing in front of us. It was Mouse. I hardly recognized him. His hair before had been long and scraggly, with a hint of feathering from a long ago haircut. Now it was a lot shorter, coming down to just above his ears and collar. It wasn't feathered like the ’70s; it had a kind of windblown look to it. And now his eyes were visible. Before his hair hid them, now they were out there, front and center.

Claire had picked clothes for him that were baggier than she'd get for me or Robbie. I didn't know if she did it because he was so emaciated and she figured he'd fill out with Anna's cooking, or because she was keeping that artist's flare. He had a pair of Levi's 501s on now, and even though they weren't tight, they accentuated his ass perfectly.

“Damn you look good,” Jack said.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear. “You look fine. I want to follow you back to the dressing room and fuck your brains out.” He giggled and blushed.

“Anyone hungry?” I asked. Everyone was but Claire. She groused as we paid for the clothes she'd already bought and headed to the Cafe. I ended up strolling with Mouse. “So how do you feel?”

“Weird. Like I'm not really me.”

“I can see that. You have a new home, a new family, a domineering sister, and a whole new look. It will take a little time to get used to. But you really do look good. Just don't steal my boyfriend away.”

He got a horrified look on his face. “I would never do that.” He was so sincere, so worried about it.

“I know. I'm teasing. You seem kind of uptight about that. You got a record as a home wrecker?”

I saw him hurriedly wipe away a tear. Fuck. I put my arm around him protectively. “My mom used to accuse me of that when she'd catch me with my stepfather. Then he'd beat her up too.”

“Sorry Mouse. I didn't know. That's all behind you now. Still, you do look amazing.” He blushed again. He was really cute. I took sideways glances at him as we walked along quietly. My taste in guys ran toward guys like Robbie. Big, strong, masculine types. Guys that looked like they could be strong if I was feeling weaker, but who were vulnerable enough that they'd sometimes be weak, let down their guard, with me. But if I liked guys who were smaller and more petite, a guy that had more feminine features, Mouse would be it. He was the kind of guy who was really pretty, but not effeminate. A bit deep and troubled in an artistic kind of way. The kind of guy that you could pick up and carry around, and fuck his brains out. If I was in a real dominant mood, where I just wanted a guy to pound, he'd be my first choice. After Robbie.

“What?” he asked, noticing my stares.

“I was just thinking of all the kinky things I want to do with you the next time we're in bed.”

“Stop fucking making me blush,” he said, cracking me up.

We got to the Cafe and the waiter there recognized me. It was like I was a regular. Figures I'd pick a place with shitty food to be a regular at. “Hey Mouse, you got a passport?” I asked. I didn't think there was a chance in hell he'd have one, but it was worth asking.

“Yeah. It's at my house. Gordie said they'd get all my things and bring them to me, so it should be there.”

“Why do you have a passport?” Jack asked. It could have been offensive, as if to say “what would a poor kid who's lucky to leave Palo Alto much less the state be doing leaving the country?”, but Jack was so charming pretty much nothing he said could be offensive.

“I got it a couple of months ago. It was after a really bad time with my parents, and I was worried I might have to leave the country.”

“You could have just called the cops,” I said casually.

“Not if I killed them, I couldn't.” The poor guy had literally been at his wits end.

“Well now you may get to use it for fun,” I told him. “We're going out of town next weekend.”

“For your birthday?” Claire asked.

“Yep. Stef's lending us his plane for the whole weekend. I get to go wherever I want, and I get to take along eight of my best friends.”

“That's going to be tough, you don't have eight friends,” Jack teased.

“Listen to you. You were throwing yourself at me, begging me to drag you off, just the two of us, but I love my sister way too much to steal her boyfriend away.” Claire pretended to be pissed and smacked Jack playfully while the rest of us laughed.

“You don't have to take me,” Mouse said. “You probably have better friends than me.”

I bumped him with my shoulder. “You're right. You're not even my friend.” He stared at me, really sad, really hurt. “You're family now.” Claire nodded and his sad look changed to one of pure happiness. The next thing I knew, in the middle of the Cafe, in the middle of Palo Alto, Mouse hugged me so tight he practically wrapped himself completely around me.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..