Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,306 Words
  • 10,503 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Be Rad - 4. Chapter 4

June, 1980

 

I woke up the next morning and Doug wasn't in bed. I got up and wandered into the bathroom but he wasn't there either. I noticed that all of his toiletries were gone, and when I checked the drawers, all of his stuff was gone as well. His bag was gone, and when I went downstairs and looked outside, even his board was gone. Doug was gone.

 

I felt the emotions flowing inside of me, a combination of sadness, terror, and anger. Sadness that I'd lost a friend with benefits, terror that he'd out me at school, and anger that he'd just bail on me and leave without so much as a note. That inspired me so I went upstairs and rummaged around, but there was no note. I migrated down the hall to Stefan and Greg's room and knocked gently. There was no answer so I peeked in. They were sleeping peacefully, with Greg on his back and Stefan halfway on top of him. The covers were down and Stefan's bare ass was exposed, which made me giggle. He had one cute ass. No wonder he had been a terror before he met Greg.

 

I walked over to the bed and climbed in on the other side of Greg and curled up next to him, feeling his arm encircle me in a loving, protective grip. “What's wrong Brad?” he asked. That woke up Stef, who looked at me with concern.

 

“Doug is gone,” I told them. “All of his stuff, everything. He just left.”

 

“Oh baby, that's too bad,” said Stef, and Greg pulled me tighter.

 

“What if he goes back to Palo Alto and tells everyone I'm gay?” I asked, noting the despondence in my own voice.

 

“Honey, we will do our best to make sure that does not happen. But you know what; if it does you can just come down here and go to school.” I had never thought about that, but I guess that was a distinct possibility. I couldn't see myself tackling high school without Ace and Claire, but having a backup plan made me feel better.

 

“Well, I’d better head downstairs and call Ace. I'll need him to spy for me. Besides, you two probably want some quality personal time,” I said with a leer. Stefan giggled.

 

I woke Ace up and told him everything that happened. It was nice to have someone like him that I could be myself with, totally bare my soul to. “Brad, that's really fucked up. I can't believe he just bailed on you. I'll keep my ears open, and if he says anything, I'll let you know.” I loved Ace, but I knew in my heart that I could not stay at Gunn if I was outed. He'd die defending me, and that would destroy his senior year.

 

After that, I went back to my room to paint. Stefan knew how important art was to me, and he always made sure that I had a corner in my room here in Malibu set up so I could express myself. He justified it by saying that it saved him a fortune on art work, but I knew that he just did it for me. I poured my emotions out through the brush, just like I'd done when my mother died, just like I'd done when my brother and sister told me they hated me, just like I'd done when I found out my grandfather had died. I painted and painted, nothing really distinguishable to anyone except me, letting my emotions vent, letting myself cry, letting myself hate. And when I was done, I had purged Doug from my life.

 

My painting wore me out so I took a nap. I woke up in time for dinner, which Alice thought was pretty funny. I was bored. I had missed the surf, napped, so now I was wide awake with nothing to do. It was probably time to head back to Palo Alto and face the music. Just as I was about to start the process of leaving, which involved prepping Stefan for a day or two, the door opened up and in walked a vision of male beauty: Armand.

 

I stayed in the corner, out of the way of the effusive greetings between him and Stef and Greg. My natural shyness always pushed me to the background. Armand had no such reservations; he was as ebullient as Stefan. He spotted me lurking in the shadows.

 

“And you must be Bradley. God, what a little fox you have become,” he said and strutted over to me. His arms wrapped around me in a big hug which I automatically returned. Armand was the sexiest guy I had ever seen in my life. He even smelled sexy, with some Polo cologne that mixed with his natural odors perfectly. He broke off the hug and stared at me, while all I could do was blush and stammer “hi” lamely. “You have beautiful green eyes,” he continued. “Such a different green.” I felt myself blush even more and looked down. He laughed and pulled my chin up and gave me a gentle kiss. “It's good to see you again.”

 

Stef cleared his throat meaningfully, throwing a protective shield over me. “Armand, quit trying to corrupt the young man. You're such a mercenary.” Armand giggled.

 

We had a great dinner. Stef had some wine that his ex-boyfriend, Roger, had sent down from their winery in Almaden and we drank way too much, and as if that weren’t enough, we smoked a joint to cap it all off.

 

“Well, it's bedtime for me,” Stef said with a spin and a flourish as he moved to the stairs. “You coming?” he asked Greg.

 

“Soon, I hope,” Greg teased, and I couldn't stop my giggle.

 

“What about you Armand?” Stef said in his slutty tone. The thought of the three of them having sex while I went back to my room struck me as incredibly unfair.

 

“I think Armand should stay here with me,” I said, slurring my words.

 

Stef walked over to me with an evil look. He was in a playful mood. He started doing a strip tease, easing his pants down and off, so he stood there in front of Armand and me with his plump dick and sweet ass sticking out. He turned his ass to Armand and grabbed Armand's hand, rubbing it up and down his cheeks, sliding Armand's finger up his crack.

 

“That's tough to beat,” Armand said with a leer. His pants were tenting.

 

“That depends on what you're into,” I said. I slowly unbuttoned my own pants and dropped them to the floor, followed by my boxers and shirt, until I was standing there naked except for my jock strap. Stef swallowed and Greg just stared. I raised an eyebrow at Armand. “Convinced yet?”

 

“I do not know,” said Armand as he ran a finger down my chest and over my left nipple.

 

He had me keyed up; I was hard as a rock. I pulled off my jock strap and my monster cock flopped out and up. Stef and Armand stared at it and gasped, while Greg started laughing. I just stood there with my hands on my hips, my dick pointing at Armand. I never could have been this bold if I weren’t drunk and stoned.

 

Armand put his arm around me. “Good night boys,” he said, and led me upstairs to my room. I giggled at Stef and Greg. I hope Stef was OK with this.

 

As soon as we got into my room Armand's hand was on my dick and his mouth was on mine, his tongue demanding and getting entry. “God, Brad, you have become such a stud. What an amazing young man you are,” he said, stroking my ego.

 

“I, uh, haven't really done much Armand. I'm really inexperienced. Teach me. Show me how to be a good lover,” I crooned into his ear, feeling him tense in my grip. I ruminated about the past few minutes, where I'd stripped naked in front of my uncle and his lover, as well as Armand. Where did I get the balls to do that? Must be the pot and the alcohol. Didn't matter now. Now I was horny as hell, and in a room with one of the hottest guys I'd ever seen.

 

“What an honor,” he said with a grin as he pushed me onto my back. He showed me how to kiss, not that I sucked at it, or at least I didn't think I did, but he spent what seemed like hours showing me how to use my mouth and my tongue, how to keep my lips firm in just the right proportion, how to sense the changes in my partner's mouth. He moved down my chest, licking and nibbling on my nipples which sent me through the roof. I moaned and arched my hips up, begging him for attention.

 

He moved his hands and mouth gently over my abdomen, and the sensation there was almost as intense as the sensations when he played with my chest. “You are going to cum soon because you are young. Do not let it bother you. You will recharge quickly, and then we will continue.” And with that he took my cock into his mouth with a skill I'd never experienced. Not even Mickey Trotter was that good. He was right. In mere seconds I exploded down his throat.

 

“Armand, that was awesome,” I said in between pants. He just smiled at me. I moved my hand to his hard, throbbing dick but he pushed it away.

 

“Be patient. You will satisfy me soon enough.” He lay next to me, both of us on our sides facing each other. “Look how your chest is so firm and defined,” he said as he stroked my pecs. “You have more tone than I do.” He took my hand and moved it to his own chest and I ran it over his smooth skin and the hard nub of his nipple. “Your abdomen is firmer too. I can feel your six-pack underneath your smooth skin.” I found that I was super sensitive there, and even though it had only been a few minutes since I'd blown my wad, I found myself getting hard and excited again. I moved my hand to his abdomen and played with his cute treasure trail. I looked up and our eyes met, his brown, almost golden eyes, afire with passion as he moved to reconnect our lips.

 

I moved my mouth down his body, down his chest and abdomen to his cock which was throbbing, begging for attention. I took it in my mouth. “Ahhhh,” he moaned. “You do not need any instruction here. You are an accomplished cocksucker.”

 

I stopped and looked up at him with a grin and a small giggle, then I went back to work on him. He moaned and squirmed underneath me. I straddled one of his legs to make him feel pinned down, and he used his foot to play with my hard dick. I felt him tense and then tasted his salty essence as he blew his load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, and looked up at him with pride as if to beg for a compliment. I got it. “You were just amazing. Who would have known that a young, inexperienced guy like you could perform like a pro?” All I could do was laugh.

 

He pushed me onto my back again and lay on my chest, pushing my arms over my head to expose my pits. He nuzzled and licked them; no one had ever done that to me before, and it tickled in an enticingly erotic manner. In no time at all he had moved down and had taken my cock into his mouth again. I couldn't believe how much of it he could swallow. It was nicer this time since I wasn't so keyed up; I could enjoy it without worrying about shooting my wad.

 

He moved to my balls and licked and sucked on them. It was nice, but not nearly as exciting as his mouth on my tummy. He didn't stay there long, though, and it dawned on me that he was carefully gauging my reaction to each of his moves, figuring out what I liked and what I wasn't all that into. He moved lower to my perineum and traced his tongue across it. He got a much different reaction to that. I almost saw stars. He lifted my legs up and I felt his breath on my hole as he blew against it. Without even realizing it I had started panting and moaning like an old whore. Then his tongue hit my pucker.

 

“Ahhhhh!” I moaned loudly. I was worried that Stefan and Greg would hear me.

 

“You like that?” he teased.

 

“Yeah. A lot,” I said, and moaned some more as he worked my hole with his tongue.

 

“Bradley, I want you to fuck me with your monster cock.” He said this with a nasty, almost dirty tone that fired me up even more, if that was possible. “But before you do, I want to show you why it feels so good. I want to stick my finger in your ass. Will you let me do that?”

 

“Yeah,” I said without even thinking about it. I'd have let him shove a watermelon up my ass at this point. He lubed his finger and my hole carefully, lovingly, and then pushed his finger in. It hurt like hell, but he probed, then stopped, then probed, then stopped. Just when I thought I'd never be able to relax enough, he took my cock into his mouth again, and that sensation changed my whole focus. Before I knew it his finger was inside me, and the pain, the tension was gone. I felt him probing gently, but I really didn't notice too much. The focus on stimulation was on my cock, which he worked like the expert he was.

 

Then it happened. It was like a shock that just shot through my whole body. His mouth worked my dick, and his finger hit a spot in my ass, a spot that was like a switch. And he turned the switch on with his finger and exposed me to a whole new sensation, a feeling I'd never experienced before. I wanted this to last, I wanted to relax, to enjoy it, but the waves of pleasure crashed against my brain like the Pacific ravages its shore. I felt my second orgasm rising up, flowing up through my loins, and then I completely lost control. I felt my body writhe and thrust into his mouth but it happened without my input, it just happened. I heard myself shriek, scream, and I felt my whole groin tense and explode, tense and explode, for what seemed like hours, but it still wasn't enough. And when the passion subsided, I collapsed back onto the bed, totally spent.

 

Armand was looking down at me with a huge grin. “You liked that eh?”

 

“Fuck yeah. That was the best, the most amazing fucking thing I've ever experienced.” Without thinking I grabbed him roughly and pulled him to me, pulling his mouth to mine, crushing his mouth into mine. I felt his grin fade and his own mood change. “This isn't fair Armand. I've blown two loads and you have cum only once. I want you to feel good too.”

 

“You are such a sweet and caring lover,” he said soothingly. “I am enjoying myself giving you pleasure. When you recharge, you will fuck me and then I will cum just like you did, maybe harder.”

 

“So how did you learn to be so good in bed?” I asked.

 

“Lots of practice,” he said, giggling. “I had a very good teacher. When I first moved to Hollywood and started my acting career, I had to fuck a lot of people, many that I really did not want to fuck. Stefan showed me how to enjoy myself, to make sure that I had fun even when I did not think I could. He told me that to be a good lover your partner has to enjoy himself. And the only way that can happen is if you enjoy it too.”

 

“Wow, Stefan the love guru,” I joked. He laughed with me.

 

“He is. He is amazing. It is a shame that you are like a son to him so you will probably never experience the joy of making love to him.”

 

“Well,” I observed, “if he was your teacher, and he taught you everything he knows, you must be just as good.”

 

“Handsome and charming,” he said, smiling at me. “And hard again. Oh to be 17 again.” He stroked my cock as he said this. I felt like I was in some pleasure parlor, where I was destined to ejaculate until I could cum no more or my dick fell off, whichever came first. It was a blast.

 

I moved down to his cock and sucked him but he pushed me off. I knew he wanted me to move down, to eat his ass like he'd done mine, but he wasn't going to demand it. He wasn't even going to ask. He was just hinting. I moved to his balls, remembering to take my time with them. Just because I didn't get into someone sucking on my balls didn't mean that he wouldn't. I could tell, though, that he was keyed up and he wanted me lower. I moved down to his taint and flicked my tongue along its length, pushing in as I went. His moans told me that he liked it. Then I moved to his hole, running my tongue around the edge. He moaned loudly in response, and I was treated to a double bonus. Not only did I get to savor the taste of his ass and the pleasure he was getting from my efforts, my nose was lodged firmly in his taint. I inhaled his masculine odor, the pungent scent of a man who hadn't showered all day.

 

“Enough Brad, enough,” he begged. “Fuck me. I want that big dick inside me.” I knelt behind him and lubed my cock and his ass, taking care to massage the lube into his hole generously. Then I moved up to him and started to push in. “I can take you easily because I am a slut and have had a lot of practice, but if you fuck someone who is a novice, remember you will have to go slower. Let him sit on your dick so he is in control.”

 

It seemed as if that was the last coherent thought he had as he reached down and grabbed my ass, pulling me into him. His ass enveloped me, his hot, moist membrane gripping me like a tight glove. It was amazing, he was amazing, way more amazing than “Mickey Trotter.” I started pinioning in and out of him, going slowly, watching his reactions as I slid my huge dick in and out of his ass. I never thought I'd meet a guy that could handle me and really seem to enjoy it, but Armand did.

 

I kept up my slow pace, enjoying the feel of sliding in and out of him, watching his eyes bulge with each thrust. He stretched his arms up and grabbed the headboard, a gesture that made him seem submissive, totally at my mercy. It was fucking erotic as hell, and I kept up my slow pace, just watching him moan and groan, and thrust back against me as if begging me to really pound him. His cock was leaking like crazy. I stopped for a second and reached down and wiped the drop of precum off the tip and licked my finger. His eyes bulged. “Come on Brad, fuck me. Pound my ass.”

 

I picked up the pace, going faster and then harder, slamming into him, really pounding his ass. He moaned and cried as his head flailed from side to side and then he screamed, a loud scream, and his cock erupted and erupted and erupted. I felt his ass squeeze me as he started his orgasm, and the sensation drove me over the edge. I was worried that I'd have to pull out so I didn't hurt him but I started my orgasm after him and still finished before he was done.

 

He lay there beneath me, shaking so much I was almost worried. Then a huge grin spread across his face and he pulled me down to him and kissed me briefly. He let go to pant and pulled me into a hug instead. His heavy breathing wafted into my ear, an incredibly erotic feeling. He moved out from underneath me and lay on his side. I spooned up behind him, enveloping him with my arms and my body protectively, determined to show him how much I appreciated his lessons.

 

I woke up the next morning in the same position, only my hard cock was probing Armand's hole with a purpose. I was nervous. My hormones were telling me to plow into his ass, wake him up with a bang, while the shy person in me was telling me that might not be alright. I was saved from the dilemma when Armand woke up and felt my probing dick and pushed back into me, making the decision for me. Another round of mind-blowing sex, another amazing orgasm, and I was off to a much better morning today than yesterday.

 

We took a quick shower and headed down to eat. God, I was starving. Stefan and Greg were there already and started snickering at us as we came into the room.

 

Stefan got up and pranced over to us. “Are you alright, Bradley?” he asked. “I heard screaming last night and I was worrying that someone was trying to kill you.”

 

“The neighbors stopped by this morning to complain,” added Greg, piling on.

 

“You are just jealous now that you are too old and feeble to enjoy such a young stud with an amazing tool,” Armand shot back, making them laugh and me blush.

 

“Speaking of that, I would have thought that, being blood brothers and all, you would have told me about your massive organ,” Stefan said to me with a pout. It took a few seconds for me to realize he was teasing me.

 

“I didn't want to tempt you into an incestuous liaison,” I countered. He giggled.

 

The next three days were amazing. I surfed during the day and fucked around with Armand whenever he was around. He was perfect: a great lover with an incredible body.

 

But despite my blissful existence in Malibu, I needed to get home. Next week I had to go to Claremont, Ohio for the fucking 4th of July festival, so I needed to get organized for that. Besides, I missed Ace and I needed to talk to Lark. He was important to me, and our last conversation sucked. That, and at the back of my mind I was worried about what Doug was saying about me.

 

Stefan's plane lifted off as I headed back with pangs of regret. My time with Armand had been one big fuck fest, but that was all it was. I liked Armand, he's a great guy and a lot of fun, but my feelings for him stopped there. I knew he felt the same. We were just having fun, and for my 17-year-old libido that was great, but I missed the bond I had with Doug, even though it was brief.

 

Rafael picked me up at the airport and whisked me home, where everyone seemed glad to see me. “I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth,” Tonto scowled at me even as she gave me a big hug.

 

I wandered down to Ace's room. He was sleeping, so I snuck in and jumped on top of him, eliciting a loud yell and a hard elbow in my side, followed by a big hug when he realized it was me.

 

“You're home in time for the party,” he said.

 

“What party?”

 

“Jeff Angstrom's throwing a bash. Should be big. Probably get busted by the cops, but what the fuck. I'm assuming you want to go.”

 

I lit a joint and passed it to him. “Is there some reason why I wouldn't want to go?”

 

He looked nervous. “I went to a party a few nights ago and guess who was there, all buddy-buddy with each other?” I just looked at him questioningly. “Lark and Doug.”

 

Wow. That hit me like a gut punch. “They say anything to you?”

 

“Nope. They avoided me all night. Don't know if they were spreading shit or not, but if they were, I haven't heard anything.”

 

“Well, I guess I'll find out tonight.” I headed off to my room to be alone and sulk for a while, and then I started painting again. Having Doug leave was sad and disappointing, but losing Lark's friendship, well, that was devastating. We'd been inseparable for three years. A tear rolled down my cheek and I cursed myself for crying. I wiped it away and redoubled my efforts on my canvas. It was a bleak, macabre picture when I was done, even by my standards.


The party was already hopping by the time we got there. I had fortified myself with four beers and a joint so I was feeling no pain. I was nervous as hell, really nervous, but I had to face the scene and find out where I stood. I couldn't solve the problem until I knew how big it was.

 

The first person I ran into was Karen. She was so friendly, so nice to me it just reassured me and made me feel strong and invulnerable. “Did you have fun in LA?”

 

“I did. It was great! My cousin showed up. I've told you about Armand, right?”

“Of course I know who he is. I've had a crush on him for years,” she said, giggling. Good luck with that, I thought cynically.

 

“So what's been going on around here?”

“Doug came back and told everyone he had fun but missed being at home. He and Lark have been acting weird though, and Lark's been totally blowing Julie off.”

 

“Wow, that's a surprise. He was so into her before.”

 

“That's what she thought. She's pretty pissed at him.” She looked pensive.

 

“Oh well, she teased him all semester. Kind of serves her right. So what are you doing tomorrow?” I asked her.

 

“Nothing, why?”

 

“You want to go get lunch and hang out?” I asked. I don't know what I was thinking, asking her out like that. I wasn't sure what my motive was, or where the words were coming from. Maybe I just needed a friend.

 

“Sure. That sounds great.” She kissed me on the cheek with a smile and wandered off. Then I looked up and found myself eye to eye with Lark. He looked as surprised to see me as I was to see him.

 

“Hey B,” he said calmly.

 

“Hey Lark. You got a minute?”

 

“Well, I'm supposed to get a beer and head back downstairs...” his voice faded as he looked at me.

 

“You hate me now?”

 

“I don't hate you?” he said.

 

“Then what's the problem? I don't get it?”

 

He got really uncomfortable, shuffled his feet. “What problem? I just didn't want to go down to LA with you. Why is that such a big deal?” He was starting to get pissed, not because he was mad, but because he was frustrated.

 

“I'm sorry I got pissed about that. I like hanging with you,” I said, relenting, trying to give a little to heal the rift, whatever caused it.

 

He mellowed out. “It's cool.”

 

“Wanna go to the coast tomorrow?”

 

He got nervous again. “I've got plans tomorrow.”

 

Probably with Doug, I thought. I felt my emotions rising, the sadness gripping me, but I fought them down. They'd do me no good now. “That's cool. Give me a buzz when you've got some free time, OK?”

 

He smiled, thanking me in his own way for letting him off the hook. “Cool.” And he wandered off to grab a few beers and head downstairs, no doubt to go find Doug.

 

I was getting pretty depressed so I headed out back to the yard. I figured the fresh air would clear my mind, make me feel better. It really didn't. I was about to head back in when I felt a presence behind me. I glanced sideways and saw Doug there, but I didn't bother to turn around and look at him.

 

“I see you made it back home,” he said in an unpleasant tone.

 

“So did you.”

 

He moved so he was in front of me. “I had to leave before you turned me into a fag like the rest of you.”

 

“You didn't do anything you didn't want to,” I spat at him.

 

“I think I'm going to tell everyone here what you really are. I'm gonna tell the whole school you're a fag just like your uncle.” He was being cocky, an arrogant ass.

 

I eyed him coldly. “You may want to think about that first. You fuck with me, you fuck with my whole family.”

 

“What, you gonna get Ace to kick my ass?” He was in my face now.

 

“You think on such a shallow level, Childers. I'm not talking about kicking asses, I'm talking about destroying your life.” I was pissed now. Pissed off to the point where I had absolutely no feelings for him at all. Pissed enough to actually follow through on my threat and ruin his life.

 

“Right. You and what army?”

 

“I told you. The only army I need is my family. You're walking on thin ice. I think you're going to fall through.” He looked at me and sneered but I just turned and walked away. Fury flowed through my body, an anger that I rarely experienced.

 

I wasn't pissed at him for leaving LA. I wasn't pissed at him for rejecting me. But threatening to out me, to ruin my last year at Gunn, that wasn't just a simple slap. That was a declaration of war.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, at least Brad is being taught how to give and get pleasure by the best... This can only help him in the long run, few things boost a male ego better than being considered really good at sex...

 

A good offense is always the best defense...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

High school is a fickle place and boys who are confused by their sexuality can be very cruel. You're a master of teen drama Mark, thanks for taking me back :P.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Doug probably doesn't realize that Stef can get fire the hell out of his Dad! Or he hasn't considered that yet!

 

  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Be Rad is an encyclopedia of teen-aged sex and so far, because I am an old man (80) does not really thrill me. I think it is a case of 'been there, done that, got the T-shirt'. But Mark, I do have to compliment you as an author. You are nearly my age, yet you are able to describe the 17-yo's angst as he is learning about the rules of both straight and gay sex. It is a process that almost every man has to go through, and you remember it so well and have the ability to put it into words so beautifully. Maybe it should be like Algebra or Civics, and a class that is taught in High School.

I realize that you are writing in GA for a very specific readership and if there is any part of your story that I do not care to read, I can just skip over a paragraph or two, so this is not meant to be 'hate mail'. You should keep writing just as you do, knowing that many, many men out here in 'reader-land' are enjoying your abilities (and may even be learning from your descriptions).😊

Mr Will

  • Like 2
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
On 12/10/2021 at 5:52 AM, Will Hawkins said:

I am an old man (80) ..... But Mark, I do have to compliment you as an author. You are nearly my age......

Mark is nearly 80? 😄🤣 THAT won't please him...

As to Doug, he isn't worried about Brad being gay, he is butt hurt over Brad's behavior at the party and frankly, I don't blame him, as I laid out in the last chapter.

  • Angry 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, PrivateTim said:

Mark is nearly 80? 😄🤣 THAT won't please him...

Yeah, no. LOL

Meanwhile I roleplay as a Baby Boomer on Facebook. LOL

  • Angry 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..