Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 6,306 Words
  • 7,202 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Be Rad - 6. Chapter 6

June, 1980

 

Shopping was tough. I had a hard-on almost the entire time, watching Jake model this, that, or the other thing. He was so fine. I found myself longing for night time, for time alone with him and his amazing body.

 

Karen and Claire had a blast too. They spent a small fortune, and I made sure they put it all on my credit card. I needed to pay back these people who did so much for me. Karen and Jake were adamant that they didn't want me paying for their stuff, but I finally overcame their objections. We grabbed dinner instead of lunch, snagging a bite at some new bistro that had opened up near the mall. We were dressed well and looked good, so they treated us really well at the restaurant. I bet if I Lark and I would have gone in there wearing our ratty jeans they wouldn't have been so polite.

 

We dropped Karen off on our way home. I kissed her gently on the lips. “I really like being friends with you,” she said.

 

“Yeah, you're just saying that because I take you out and buy you food and clothes,” I teased.

 

“Well, that's really nice, but I like you anyway. Let's try to keep things this way, OK?”

 

That confused me. “What do you mean?”

 

“I like hanging out with you, going out with you, doing stuff together, and I really like kissing you, but I don't want to be your girlfriend.”

 

I smiled at her and gave her a more passionate kiss. “Cool.”

 

We got home and Jake helped Claire drag all of our stuff inside while I ditched them and went to find Ace.

 

“What's happening?” he asked casually as I came into his room and shut the door.

 

“Man, my life got way complicated.”

 

He looked at me with raised eyebrows. “More complicated than before?”

 

I laughed. “Hard to believe. Karen says she likes going out with me and making out with me, but wants us to just be friends.”

 

“Well that works out pretty well for you. What's wrong with that?”

 

“Nothing. That's the cool part.” I hesitated before I went on. “I fucked around with Jake this morning.”

 

“Fucked around? With Jake, the guy that took Claire to the party last night?”

 

“Yeah, fucked around. You know, sexual stuff,” I said, with a sleazy leer that made him giggle.

 

“That's pretty raw, man. Stealing your sister's man away. I bet this isn't a problem in most families.” We both cracked up at that.

 

“So what do I do? Do I tell her? Do I make Jake tell her?”

 

“Is this a one-time thing? I mean, you plan to hook up with him again?”

 

“Fuck yeah. Ace, he is so awesome. He is a total fox.”

 

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think it matters which one of you does it, but it would probably be easier for you.”

 

“Would you go distract Jake so I can talk to her?”

 

“Fuck. You say he gives good head?”

 

I started laughing. I spent most of the time Ace and I were together laughing, come to think of it. “Yeah he does. You should hit on him and totally freak him out.”

 

He shook his head. “Fine.” He got up and headed to Claire's room with me in tow. “Hey Jake, show me your car,” Ace said, more of a command than a request. Ace was the kind of guy that people listened to. Jake was across the room in no time.

 

“So what do you want to talk to me about?” Claire asked.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked, playing dumb and looking dumb doing it.

 

“You had Ace come in and drag Jake away so you could talk to me.”

 

I sighed. “OK, I did. I like him.”

 

“Me too,” she said.

 

“I mean, I like him like him. He's like me Claire.” She stared at me and I just shrunk under her eyes. She was one of the few people that could truly fill me with terror.

 

“I know he's like you. Why do you think I brought him over?”

 

I stared at her and my jaw hit the floor. “You mean you were trying to fix us up?”

 

She giggled. “Well yeah. Every time you walk by he stops and stares. I mean, he does that with some guys, but with you it's all the time and it's intense. He's really into you Bradley. You have to be careful or you'll hurt him really bad.”

 

I thought about what an amazing person Claire was. She was so shrewd, such a good judge of people, and a great sister. I turned into a total pussy and just pulled her into a big hug. “God, I love you,” I told her.

 

“I love you too, Bradley. Now go save Jake from Ace before he has a heart attack. Ace scares the shit out of him.” I laughed and tore off to find them.

 

“Hey,” I said to them as they looked at Jake's car. Jake looked totally intimidated and that made me giggle.

 

“Hey,” they said in unison, which made Jake blush.

 

“I came to drag Jake off. I'm gonna take him back to my room and fuck him.” Jake's mouth fell open in shock and I thought he might just drop dead on the spot. He tried to sputter something but couldn't.

 

Ace started laughing hysterically. He couldn't stop, he just kept laughing as he headed inside to his room.

 

“Why did you tell him that?” Jake asked, pissed.

 

“Because he knows about me, and he knows about you.”

 

“You told him I was gay?” He was really beside himself.

 

“Jake, it's OK. He knows I'm gay, he's my best friend, and I needed his advice about you. He won't say a word. He'd die before he'd out you. Relax.” I led him back inside and down the corridor to my room.

 

He looked at me dubiously. “I'm not like you. If I got outed at school my life would be a living hell. No one would talk to me, and I'd probably get my ass kicked on a daily basis.”

 

“What do you mean you're not like me? The same things would happen to me. That's why we have to be careful. That's why I don't want you to go surfing with me tomorrow.”

 

He looked really hurt. “Why? Don't you like me?”

 

I pulled him to me and kissed him passionately. “Yeah I like you. I like you a lot. I like you too much. When I'm around you I can't keep my eyes off you. I just want to touch you all over.” I ran my hands down his back to his ass and squeezed.

 

“I think that's bullshit. I think you're ashamed of me and that you just don't want me to be around your friends.” Was that a tear?

 

“You are wrong. I think you are amazing, a total fox. I was looking at you all day today, fantasizing about all the things I want to do to you.” I leered at him and he grinned at me and blushed. When we were alone, I noticed that he got a lot more feminine. “Look Jake, if we're gonna hang together, we're gonna have to do it solo for a while, at least until I get control over my dick. If you're with us, I'll spend the whole time staring at you and flirting with you, and we'll be outed for sure.”

 

“I was looking forward to spending time with you,” he said sullenly.

 

“We have tonight,” I said, unbuttoning his shirt. “God, Jake, I'm so hot for you. Come on. Don't be sad.”

 

He giggled and we stripped off our clothes. I made him lie on my bed, flat on his back, while I explored his body for the first time. His skin was perfect. It was like a soft velvet fabric tightly sewn over his muscles. I nibbled at his neck and then his nipples. He arched his back and moaned. I moved my mouth down his totally smooth chest and abdomen. He had very little body hair, just a small bush of pubes with no treasure trail. It was hot as hell.

 

I took his cock into my mouth and started to fire him up, and then I moved down and sucked on his balls. He didn't seem that into it either. I wondered if I just wasn't doing the “licking the balls” thing right and if that's why no guy I was with seemed to be into it. I moved down to his taint, hiking his legs up forcefully to give me access.

 

He'd been out all day, running around and sweating, and his natural odors had congregated at his perineum. I inhaled their tangy scent, reveling in his aroma. “You smell so good,” I told him, but he just moaned. I moved down more to his cute little hole. It quivered at me, winked at me, so I teased it with my tongue. He started losing it, moaning and groaning, so I dove in, really dove in, and started eating his ass. He liked that a lot.

 

“God, Brad, you have to stop, you're driving me crazy.” I licked my finger, getting it good and wet, and then took his cock into my mouth. While he was distracted by that, I gently inserted my finger into his ass, hoping that I could remember what Armand taught me and find that switch. I looked up and saw him grimace, then I felt him relax, letting me in, letting my finger stay in his ass. A few twitches later and I found it, his spot, and he went nuts. I barely touched it and his cock started shooting. He shot and shot and shot, a huge load, so big I couldn't swallow it all. Some dribbled out of my mouth and onto his pubes. After he was finished blowing, I moved down seductively and licked up the cum I had inadvertently let slip out of my mouth.

 

“That was amazing. Oh shit. I can't believe you made my body do that.” He was shaking. He was so cute. I moved up and held him in my arms, my monster cock spearing him in the side. He moved his hand down and gently stroked me.

 

“Wait Jake. Wait till you recharge.” I wanted him to enjoy this time.

 

“No way. I want you.” He moved down and repeated my moves exactly, and when he stuck his finger in my ass and swallowed my cock as far as he could, I lost it. I blasted as much or more than he did. After I was spent, we lay there in my bed, panting.

 

“You tell Claire too?” he asked. I nodded. “I guess my fate is in their hands.”

 

“Our fate is in our hands. We have to promise each other that no matter what happens, no matter how pissed we may ever get at each other, we don't tell anyone that we're gay. Deal?” I asked, holding my hand out.

 

“Deal,” he said somberly, and shook my hand. “So how long are you going to be at the beach?”

 

“Two days. Then we come back and fly out to Claremont, Ohio for the 4th. We'll probably be there for three or four days.”

 

“So after tonight, I won't see you for a week?” he asked. He was starting to sound like a possessive chick, yet I was surprised to find that it didn't bother me. It made me feel desired, wanted.

 

“You want to go to Ohio?” I asked. Why anyone would want to do that was beyond me, but if he did, it might make the trip bearable.

 

“Call me when you get back from the beach,” he said, putting off a decision.

 

“I'm planning to head down to LA and spend a week or two with my uncle. He's gay and lives with his partner. Lark is probably going to go with me. You want to join us then?”

 

“With Lark? He'll fucking kill me if he finds out we're together. Didn't you see what he did to Doug?” Jake was near panic.

 

I massaged his muscles. “For such a studly little shit, you're a big pussy,” I teased. “Lark won't hurt you. Besides, he knows I'm gay too.”

 

“Jesus, how many people know about you?” He was quickly getting paranoid. I tried to see it from his point of view, and I started to understand.

 

“Just my family and Lark. He's my best friend besides Ace, and I knew that if I met a guy I liked I'd have to tell him that I was gay or he'd get all jealous and think I didn't like him. He's one of those guys that has to be your best friend, and needs lots of attention, but he's worth it. The people that I've told love me, and they won't hurt me, and they won't hurt you. You can trust them.”

 

“What about your parents?” He was really getting paranoid.

 

“My father is gay and lives here with his boyfriend. His marriage to my mother is a marriage of convenience.” He just stared at me, totally shocked. I brought him out of it by kissing him. “See, when I'm around you I have to touch you.”

 

I rolled him onto his back. He was paranoid, insecure, and submissive, and I liked it. I dominated him, pinned him down, ground my dick against his and watched him lose his mind to lust. I thrust rhythmically against him, rubbing our cocks together, feeling his body arch up to meet mine. I remembered what Armand had taught me about talking, about using words to make your lover feel good. “Jake you feel so fucking good. I love moving against your body like this. Being with you like this is driving me nuts. I love your body. You make me feel so good. So fucking good.” He wrapped his legs around me in a move that would have made a gymnast jealous. I heard him start breathing more rapidly and moaning, this time a high-pitched moan, and then he blew his load, lubricating the space between our bodies and allowing my cock to slide against him. That set me free and when I came, I pumped against him so hard I thought I was going to drive him through the bottom of the bed. I collapsed on top of him. He ran his fingers through my hair, down my back, and up to my hair again. I sighed and just sunk into him.

 

“I fantasized that being with you would be good, I just never knew it would be this good,” he said with a sigh. “I've been crushing on you for two years now. I think I memorized every part of you, your smile, your nose, your hair, everything.”

 

“Wow. I had a secret admirer that I didn't even know about. Maybe there are more?” I teased.

 

“Better not be,” he said, giggling. Then he got serious again. “I guess I need to have a talk with Claire.”

 

“She's part of the family. I told you my family knows. Besides, I couldn't do this if I was going to hurt her.”

 

“She was cool with us?”

 

“Yeah. She doesn't want you anyway,” I said, joking.

 

He smacked me. “We're kind of sticky,” he said.

 

“Let's hit the shower,” I said, and led him back to the bathroom where we'd first hooked up. Taking a shower with him was a lot of fun. We took turns washing each other, and like the young guys that we were, we were hard again in no time at all. I grabbed him from behind and slid my cock up between his legs, rubbing the head against his hole and taint while I stroked his dick.

 

He moved his ass so his hole was lined up with my dick. I pushed forward and felt his hole starting to open, but then he stopped. “I want you to fuck me Brad,” He muttered. I looked down at his hot little ass with those muscular butt cheeks. God, how I wanted to plow into him.

 

“Have you ever done that before?” He looked at me like he was insulted. “I'm sorry, babe, I had to ask. I'm big and it's gonna take some work for you to take me.”

 

“Fuck me,” he demanded. It wasn't a request, it was an order.

 

I moved away and probed him with my fingers. He glared back at me, mad at me for defying him. “Let me explore you a little bit first,” I said gently and leaned forward to nibble on his neck. I had two fingers inside him when he'd had enough.

 

“God damn it, Fuck me!” he said. I pulled my fingers out and pushed my dick up to his hole. I pushed hard and didn't think I'd ever make it inside him, but just when I was about to give up I felt myself pop past his ring. “Ahhhhh!” he screamed, but not a scream of passion, a scream of pain.

 

“Relax baby, come on, relax, let me in, take my big dick.”

 

“I can't. It hurts.” I pulled out.

 

“It's OK. I have a really big dick. We'll try again sometime when we're in bed. You can squat over my dick and control it, OK?” He nodded but I knew he was disappointed. “Wanna try and fuck me?”

 

I didn't really plan on getting fucked. It wasn't something I really wanted to do. But I liked Jake, and I figured maybe it would make him feel better. We went back to the bedroom and I lay on my stomach, grinding my hard dick into the bed.

 

He moved up behind me and dived into my ass, licking and nibbling, then finally plunging in with his tongue. It felt so good, he was driving me crazy. I moved involuntarily, thrusting my hips back into his mouth. Then he started using his fingers. I tossed him some Vaseline from the drawer and he lubed up his fingers, cramming one, then two up my ass. It was uncomfortable but not unbearable. Then I felt him move up to me, his chest on my back, his lubed cock poking at my hole.

 

I tensed up, shutting him out, but he pushed in, forcing his way past my ring. It hurt like hell but I buried my head into my pillow. “Does it hurt?” he asked, concerned.

 

“A little, but I'll get used to it. Just go slow.” He began to move slowly in and out of me, and it still hurt like hell. Wasn't this supposed to be fun? I adjusted myself so my dick would be more comfortable and his cock brushed against my spot. I felt that little electric shock fly through my body, and then he pushed back in and brushed it again. My ass opened wide, begging him to fuck me, and I thrust my hips back against his pelvis, urging him on. “Come on Jake, fuck me. Go for it.” He did what I asked and started slamming into my ass. Each thrust pushed my cock against the bed, rubbing against the delicious smoothness of the sheets, while his dick slammed against my prostate.

 

I felt myself losing control, and it became a blur of ecstasy. Then I exploded, thrusting my dick into my sheets and spewing my load into them while Jake was losing it behind me. It was strange, I don't know if he came or not, I had been so into myself I didn't even pay attention to him.

 

“That was amazing,” he said.

 

“It was.”

 

“I want you to do that to me,” he said.

 

“OK, but we'll take our time so it doesn't hurt so much.” He smiled and we just cuddled up together and drifted off to sleep.

 

The next thing I knew there was a loud banging on my door. Jake stirred uncomfortably and his leg brushed across my hard cock. He giggled. “B, you in there? Wake up! We gotta hit it or we'll be stuck in traffic.” Shit. It was Lark.

 

“Go eat some food. I'll meet you in the kitchen in a minute.” I heard him walk off and I leaned over to Jake and kissed him urgently. “I've got to go. Think about Ohio, OK?”

 

He nodded and I hurried off to the shower. A few seconds later he walked in with me and I felt him come up behind me, his hand on my dick as he stroked me to a morning orgasm. I kissed him goodbye and headed to the kitchen to get some food, get Lark, and get the fuck out of there before he ran into Jake.

 

“Your door was locked, B,” he said with a quizzical look on his face.

 

“Yep.”

 

“Were you alone?”

“You ready to go?” I asked. I'd get more food later.

 

“You weren't alone. Who was, uh, he?”

 

“Lark, come on, let's go. I don't want to get into this right now, OK?”

 

He looked at me and fought back his giggles which just pissed me off. We headed out to the Jeep and hit the road. I pulled out a joint and lit it; wake and bake, and we just cruised along in contented silence. It was early enough that the traffic was minimal, so the hike over the hills was easy. Once again, the summit seemed to have some significance and Lark picked that moment to bring up my love life again.

 

“So you're not going to tell me who you were with?” he asked.

 

“Lark, yesterday you were still a little freaked out that I was gay. If I tell you who I was with you'll try to visualize it and you may just lose it.”

 

“You don't have much faith in me,” he said.

 

“OK, what do you want to know? You want details? You want to know who fucked who?” I was pissed, and I had no reason to be. I was going off on him and he'd done nothing to deserve it. I was intensely irritated with myself. “I'm sorry Lark. I'm just a little weirded out talking about this with you.”

 

“Why? Are you gonna whack out if I tell you about all my conquests, all my chicks?”

 

“Well, we probably won't have to worry about that for years,” I said teasing him.

 

“Last night,” he said.

 

“What do you mean last night?”

 

“I closed the deal last night. I got laid.”

 

I stared at him and smiled. “Whoo Hoo!” I whooped. “Way to go. Who was she?” I asked.

 

“No way. You tell me and I'll tell you.”

 

“If I tell you Lark, you can't tell anyone. You can't out my friends, got it?”

 

“I know the drill.”

 

I stared at him, taking my eyes off the road for a sec. “No, you need to understand. This is a big deal. His name gets out and his life is over.”

 

“I said I understand, B. We're best friends. You're s'posed to trust me.”

 

“Jake.”

 

“Jake Frazer?” he asked, then whistled. “You know, he is pretty cute. I think if I was going to walk on the wild side, I'd fuck him.”

 

“Not me?” I asked with a false coquettish attitude.

 

“Nah. You're too masculine. He's a little femme. Doesn't really surprise me that he's gay, but I wouldn't have guessed it.”

 

“So who'd you do?”

 

He got really nervous. “You're gonna be pissed at me.”

 

“Why? Who did you do? If you did my sister I'll kill you.” I was joking, I think.

 

“Karen.”

 

I stared at him then looked at the road. Then stared back at him again. He looked really worried. This was the big deal for him. He wasn't pushing me about who I was with to get it out of me. He was pushing me so I'd make him tell me about Karen. “You're all calm and shit, but this weirded you out big time,” I said to him.

 

“Yeah. I just got you back, B. Fuck, I sound like I'm your fucking boyfriend. But we're buds again, and I'm worried I totally blew it. I ran into her at Cass's house last night, we were hammered, and it just happened.”

 

“Guess I can't be too pissed since I was with Jake all night.” The words came out but I didn't mean them. This really bothered me, bothered me a lot, but I wasn't sure who to be mad at. Lark? Hard to do that. He's just a horn dog, had a chance to get laid, and took it. I'd have done the same thing. Plus I'd just told him I was gay, so as far as he knew Karen and I were just friends. Karen? She had no obligation to me. We were friends. We made out at parties. We fucked once. I couldn't be mad at her either. There's the rub. I wanted to be pissed off, but I couldn't be, because there was no one to be mad at. Fuck.

 

We rode on in silence while I dealt with it, and then after I did, I tried to lighten up the mood. “We both lost our cherry to the same chick,” I said. “How whacked is that?”

 

He chuckled. “She said I was better than you,” he teased. He was trying to lighten things up too, to pull us away from the abyss where we let this hurt our friendship. I went along with it willingly.

 

“That's just because she could barely feel your tiny cock.”

 

“So we OK?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

And that was it. No more drama, no more talking, it was done, it was over, and we were buds again.

 

We got to the house and I left the gate open. Ashby and Dawkins were always late: Ashby hated to get up early, he'd rather fight traffic. So we did what we always did. We headed down to the water so we could catch some good waves and rub it in.

 

The water cleared my mind, cleansed my body and soul as it always did. This morning the ocean seemed to sense my mood and threw some killer waves my way. It was bitchin', totally bitchin’.

 

The waves faded as the tide started to ebb, so we headed up to the house to grab some food and smoke some pot. Just as we were lighting up a joint Ashby and Dawkins showed up.

 

“You missed some wicked waves,” I told them, gloating. Lark expanded on it, describing some of the more intense moments. Dawkins looked pissed, but Ashby took it all in stride.

 

We headed out that afternoon, me and my surf buds, and had a blast. Dawkins totally wiped out: he actually ended up flying upside down. We all held our breath, waiting for him to surface. When he did, we just laughed our asses off. We surfed all day and went out to dinner that night. We hit the Boardwalk to check out the chicks, or at least they did. I pretended. Actually, it wasn't hard to pretend. I liked men better, but sex with Karen had been fun, and I could see myself doing it again. Besides, women were beautiful, or at least some were. I had fun hanging with them.

 

Lark almost talked a group of girls into coming home with us, but there was that one chick, the cock-blocker, that came up with reasons why they couldn't and killed the whole deal. We headed back to the house and got way stoned. That night, I jacked off and went to sleep thinking about Jake. I wanted to fuck him. I wanted to feel his ass wrapped around my dick. I'd get him to let me tap that yet.

 

The next day we got up early and hit the waves again. They were even better than the day before, and we had a blast. We stayed in the water all day, only breaking for a quick lunch. That night we headed back into town and scoped out the Boardwalk. We munched on junk food and walked around looking for the same chicks we'd run into the night before, but we never found them.

 

“Guys, my legs are killing me. Let's head back,” I said. I didn't want to be a buzzkill, but I'd seen Dawkins dragging too, and I was beat.

 

“Yeah, me too,” said Lark, being way more compliant than I thought he'd be. We got back to the house and did some quality time with my bong. I scrounged around the bar and found a bottle of Southern Comfort, and the four of us went through it way too fast.

 

“I don't know about you, but I need more comfort,” I said, slurring and joking. “How about we all hook up with Jim Beam?” They cracked up and we started working on that bottle.

 

“Let's play truth or dare,” Ashby said, all of a sudden. They were all cool with it. They had nothing to hide. I did.

 

“Cool. I'll go first,” said Lark with a sly grin. I gave him a warning look, the look that said 'you better not fuck me over', but he winked at me to reassure me.

 

“Ashby, truth or dare?”

 

“Dare,” he said confidently.

 

“Kiss Dawkins.” Dawkins got a horrified look on his face and I started cracking up. So did Lark.

 

Scott Ashby was not easily intimidated, especially when he was hammered. He grabbed Dawkins’ head, a hand on each side, and kissed him on the lips, a quick smack that a grandmother might give. The look on Dawkins face was hilarious, and he wiped his lips with his arm in a disgusted gesture.

 

Then Ashby got an evil look on his face, preparing for revenge. “Brad, truth or dare?” he asked.

 

Truth, well that was way dangerous. “Dare.”

 

“Your turn. Kiss Lark.” I freaked out inside. I had wanted Lark for so many years, dreamed about kissing him, feeling his body, taking his cock in my mouth. I steeled myself, knowing that I was going to have to make this look totally perfect.

 

I jumped on Lark and pinned him down. He was laughing and fighting against me. Was that his hard dick poking me? “Lark, I want you,” I said in a false Hollywood overacting tone. Then I grabbed his face as Ashby had done and planted my lips on his. Only he kissed me back. I pulled off and tried to play it off, but he had blown my mind.

 

“Wow, Brad did a much better job than you did,” Dawkins said to Ashby. We laughed. After a few more rounds of nonsense, where we got Ashby to admit that he was a virgin and Lark had to confess that he jacked off at least twice a day, we had enough and headed off to bed.

 

I was lying in my bed, flat on my back, just about to jack off, when Lark came into my room. “Hey B.”

 

“Hey Lark. C'mon in.”

 

He was just wearing boxers. Damn, he looked sexy. He came over and sat on the bed next to me. “I'm so drunk my bed is spinning,” he said. I giggled and moved over so he could slide in.

 

“Climb in big guy. I'll save you from that evil bed.” We started laughing again. I felt his warm body next to me and I was hard as a rock in no time. He turned on his side and faced me, putting his hand on my chest.

 

“So you lusted after me for years, huh? You were perving on me when we were supposed to be just friends?” He was teasing me. No, he was flirting with me. What the fuck was this about?

 

I blushed. “Yeah. Sorry about that,” I said sheepishly.

 

“So what were you gonna do to me, tie me up and fuck me?” He was pretending to joke, but he wasn't. His voice was low, the voice he used when he was trying to seduce someone.

 

“I was going to kiss you like we did in the other room, only longer.”

 

“You mean like this?” he said, and lowered his mouth onto mine. I wrapped my right arm around him and savored the feel of his lips, his tongue as he wrestled with mine, the taste of his breath as we swapped spit. He finally pulled away from me, breaking our kiss. Both of us were breathless. “What else?”

 

I pushed him onto his back and moved my mouth down his chest, the chest I knew so well since I'd been studying it for years now. I flicked his nipples with my tongue and he moaned. I moved my mouth lower over his firm abdomen, tracing his treasure trail with my tongue until I got to the elastic band in his boxers. I grabbed them to pull them off and he lifted his hips cooperatively.

 

And there I was, staring at his throbbing cock, all of six inches and on the thin side. I took him into my mouth and he moaned. “God, B, that feels so good.” I worked him, worked him as I knew how to do, and then I got a big surprise. I felt his hand on my cock, stroking me. “Jesus, you're huge.” He made me move up to a sideways 69 position so he could study my dick. He stroked me while I sucked him, the dual sensation driving me past the point of no return.

 

“Watch out, I'm gonna blow,” I said, but he didn't miss a beat, stroking my cock and letting me blow my load all over his chest. I paused from sucking him to enjoy the orgasm, and then I approached his cock with a new purpose. In no time I had him blasting down my throat. He tasted good, so good, and I swallowed every drop.

 

He got up to leave. “Stay here,” I said. I got up and headed to the bathroom and brought back a towel to wipe him off. He pulled my face to his and kissed me lovingly.

 

“I'm sorry, B.” he said.

 

“Why are you sorry? That was a blast.”

 

“It was. It was fun. And I was horny as hell and I needed that. But I'm not gay. I don't want to lead you on.”

 

I lay next to him and gently stroked his cheek. What a sweet guy. “I know that Lark. I know that you love me as a friend, and that you were having a good time. So was I. It's cool.”

 

“I don't want to hurt you, B.”

 

“You won't. You've been honest with me. I know you don't want to run off and knock me up and make me have your babies. We're friends. We were horny. We fucked around. It's no big deal. It changes nothing.”

 

He smiled at me. “Well, it kind of does, because now I know where to go to get the best fucking blow job around.”

 

“Yeah, you do. Anytime stud,” I said with a leer and we both giggled. He got up to leave. “You can stay here if you want,” I said.

 

He smiled at me and lay back down on his back. I put my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep with Lark stroking my back.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 5
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You have to sort of feel for Jake; here he is finally getting with the guy he has lusted after for years and then suddenly several people know his secret... This would be the definition of true terror for a 16 y/o in 1980...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

One minute Brad's outing Lark saying he gets what he gets and the next he's blowing him. I am enjoying being reminded how all over the place Brad at 17 was. Nice work, thanks.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Brad seems to be enjoying himself as he learns more about his sexuality. He just found out that a guy that was supposed to be with his sister was actually gay like he was.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..