Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,243 Words
  • 6,375 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Be Rad - 7. Chapter 7

June, 1980

 

I woke up on my side with Lark spooning up against me. His hard cock was stabbing my ass, so I moved a bit, adjusting my hips to give him a straight shot into my hole. One big push and he'd be inside of me. I was so excited my dick was hard as a rock and leaking like crazy. I felt him push into me and I thrust back into him. The head of his dick was shoving against my hole, but there was no lube. Fuck. I reached over and grabbed the Vaseline I'd left out and moved away from him, lubing up my hole generously. I moved back into the same position I was in before. He hadn't moved away, and as soon as I was back he pushed again. I felt the pressure, the pain just like last time, and then he was through my ring and his dick was buried inside me.

 

“You sure you want this, B?” Lark asked in his deep sultry voice. He murmured it into my ear like he was playing a flute.

 

It hurt, but I knew the drill, knew that it would get better, so I urged him on. “Fuck yeah. Come on Lark. Fuck me.” He slid in and out slowly and I adjusted myself so he hit my spot, just like I'd learned to do with Jake. I felt a twinge of guilt about that, but pushed that aside.

 

“God, you are so tight. This is fucking amazing. You feel so good,” Lark cooed into my ear. I was putty in his hands. I thrust with him, reached around and grabbed his ass with my hand, pulling him into me. I felt his calloused hands stroke my chest and work down to my dick. He grabbed me and started stroking me, jerking me off, and the combined stimulation set me free.

 

“Ahhhhh!” I said, probably a little too loudly. “Gonna cum. Gonna cum.” And then I shot, a huge orgasm that lasted forever. He picked up his pace, really pounding me, dragging my climax out farther than I thought it would last. I finished my orgasm and just relaxed into him, enjoying the feel of his hard dick inside me even though I'd just shot my load.

 

“Want me to stop?” he asked.

 

“Hell no. You feel so good. Keep going. Fill me up,” I said in a slutty way and pushed my ass back into him as if begging him to go on. He let out a primal groan and pushed me onto my stomach and really drove into me. Then I felt him stiffen and he started exploding inside me. Shot after shot blasted into my ass. His orgasm seemed to last as long as mine had; when he was done he just collapsed onto my back.

 

“Damn! That sure beats jacking off. You sure you're OK with this, B?”

 

I turned around and looked him straight in the eyes. “I'm fucking great with this.” He started laughing and then got up and headed to the shower, leaving me to lie in my bed with his load dripping out of my ass.

 

I let my feelings for Jake come back and analyzed them. God, how I wanted to pound his cute little ass. I knew now that as much fun as getting fucked was, I liked being the one doing the fucking better. I liked Jake. I wanted to be with Jake. Lark was fun, and I'd always be into him, but that's all it was: fun. God, was it fun.

 

We packed up our stuff and grabbed breakfast, then headed over the hills. The ride back was a blast, with us just laughing and joking. There was no weirdness, and we didn't even raise the issue until we were almost home.

 

“I had a lot of fun with you, B,” Lark said. Was he blushing?

 

“I had a lot of fun too. But I'm still not gonna have your babies.” He started cracking up. I think I pegged that just right. We drove up to Escorial and I saw Jake's Chevy Monza parked in the back.

 

“Looks like someone missed you,” Lark said, teasing me. I figured he'd just head to his car but he followed me inside. He had that mischievous look on his face. I found Jake in Claire's room and his eyes lit up when he saw me.

 

“Hey Brad!” He chirped, but froze when he saw Lark behind me. Lark just looked at him and stared, giving him an evil, knowing grin. I watched Jake start to freak out. He looked around like he was trying to figure out how to escape, and he seemed so uptight that Claire even looked nervous.

 

Lark seemed to realize that Jake wasn't into fun and games. He was really an astute guy. He went up and put his arm around Jake's shoulders. “Good to see you bud.”

 

“Hey Lark,” Jake said quietly.

 

“It's cool, Jake. If B likes you, I like you. You got nothing to worry about.” Then Lark squeezed him a little and turned his attention to Claire. “You look great today.”

 

“I always look great,” she said, flirting with him. I just rolled my eyes.

 

“That you do. Well, I gotta run. See ya.” And without any other fanfare, he took off. Jake just stared at me.

 

“Come on,” I said, grabbing his hand. “I've been dreaming about getting into your pants for the past two days.” He blushed and Claire cracked up, but he followed me back to my room with no objections.

 

I pulled him in and shut the door, locking it, and then pulled him to me, planting my lips on his, pushing, demanding entry with my tongue. I felt him melt into me and I felt his erection poking me.

 

“I missed you, Brad,” he said, gazing into my eyes. Man, he was so cute. I don't think I'd ever be able to get enough of him. I felt the lust surge through my body.

 

“I missed you too. Just being with you makes me so horny.” I dragged him over to the bed and ripped off my clothes and his. I ran my fingers over his naked body, enjoying his velvety skin and the obvious pleasure that I was giving him. He moved his mouth down to my cock and I moved his body around so his dick was in my face. I started sucking him while I used my fingers to play with his ass, probing his crack, then his hole. God, I wanted to fuck him. The thought of slamming my dick into his tight little butt, making him scream in ecstasy, that just set me over the edge. I felt myself reach the point of no return and then I exploded into his mouth. As I was finishing, I was rewarded by the taste of his load as he reciprocated.

 

He turned back around and lay on top of me. His muscular body was light; I felt like I could pick him up and throw him across the room. That just made him seem more vulnerable, more special. I held him tight, caressing his back and his ass as he nuzzled against my neck.

 

“I'm kind of scared,” he said.

 

“Why?” I wondered if I'd done something to upset him.

 

“All I think about is being with you. I'm worried I'm being obsessive.”

 

I moved my mouth to his and kissed him gently. “Do I look like I'm complaining?”

 

“Do you like me?” He asked, nervously.

 

“Fuck yeah I like you. I think about you all the time too.” God, he was insecure. It was a little weird.

 

“I mean beyond sex. Do you like me?”

 

“No. You're just a piece of ass,” I said, teasing him. “Of course I like you, Jake. We don't really know each other all that well, but I find that really exciting. I'm looking forward to getting to really know the real Jake, if you'll let me in that is.”

 

He grinned at me, reassured. “I'll let you in alright.” He moved over and rubbed his ass against my cock, bringing me to full erection in no time. He grabbed the lube on my nightstand and rubbed it over my cock and in his hole. Holy shit! He was gonna let me fuck him!

 

“Be careful baby,” I cooed in his ear as he lined up with my dick. “Take your time. It's gonna hurt a little bit.”

 

“I know, but I want you so bad,” he said. His blue eyes were crazed.

 

I felt my cock push past his ring and felt him tense for a bit, forcing himself to relax. He was panting, trying to work my dick in, but it wasn't easy. I decided to give him some encouragement.

 

“I know this hurts, but I promise that once you get used to it I will feel so good inside you. Let me in baby. Let me fuck you. I want to pound that tight little ass of yours.”

 

He let out a little scream and sat on my dick, taking me inside his ass, and opening up to let me penetrate him. He froze and stared at me, his eyes huge, and his dick limp. I pulled him into a kiss, and then whispered into his ear. “Jake, that feels fucking amazing. I feel so close to you, like we're one person.” He moaned, more of a whimper. I felt his ass moving slightly, ever so slightly over my dick as he tried to get comfortable. “Once you get used to me I'm gonna really fuck you, pound you until you cum like you've never cum before.” I said this in a husky, gravelly voice, dripping with all the lust and masculinity I could throw into it.

 

He started moving up and down on my rod slowly, driving me crazy with his slow pace, and then he stopped and pulled off. I felt sad, unsatisfied, and lonely now that I wasn't inside him anymore. He flipped onto his back and pulled me on top of him. “OK Brad, fuck me.”

 

I rolled on top of him, pinning him down while his legs wrapped up and around me. I lined my cock up and easily slid it back inside of him. I slowly started to piston in and out of him, relishing the feel of his tight little ass as I speared him with my big dick. In and out slowly, while I moved his legs around, forcing him to find his spot. After about ten strokes, I felt him stiffen up and I knew I'd found it. After that, he was incoherent. I pumped him and he just held on to me, legs and arms wrapped around my body, his mouth whimpering into my ear.

 

I was getting worked up, and lust and passion took over. I knelt in front of him and grabbed his legs, pushing them up and back, doubling him over, and then I started really plowing into him. I looked down and watched my dick move in and out of his cute little ass. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up for long; it was just too hot. I looked up at him and he was flailing his head back and forth, moaning and crying in a way that told me he was really into it, and then I watched, amazed, as his cock started to erupt. He blew a load like no other, and he was really loud. He yelled, screamed, yelled again, and then I matched his audio with my own loud groans as I blew into him. I thought I was going to black out it was so intense, and I lost my concern for him and his pleasure as I slammed into him, oblivious to everything except my need, my overriding need to fill up his ass with my seed. When I was done, when I had shot my last stream, I looked down at him to see him still blowing. His body was covered with his own cum. Damn, he shot a load.

 

I pulled out and lay next to him and held him tightly, smashing his cum soaked body into mine, feeling him quiver as he recovered from his orgasm and the extreme pleasure I had given him. He looked at me, his blue eyes saying that he couldn't talk yet, and a tear fell from his eye.

 

“What's wrong Jake? Are you OK?” I was so worried, worried that I'd hurt him.

 

“I'm great. I'm doing amazing. I'm sorry; I just can't control my emotions right now.” He panted and panted, and I just smiled and giggled at him.

 

“Good. I was worried that I hurt you and that you wouldn't want to do it again.”

 

“Do it again? Fuck yeah I'd do that again. Every chance I get I'm doing it again. You ready to go?” he said with a smile, teasing me.

 

“I'm ready to go take a shower. With you,” I said. It was so cool to see him let down his guard and smile and joke with me. I pulled him up and, suddenly inspired, I picked him up and carried him to the shower. He giggled along the way.

 

“You carried me over the threshold. Does that mean we're married?” he joked.

 

“Only if we have to. You're not pregnant are you?” He started laughing and so did I.

 

“It's possible after getting speared by that huge thing.” We let the hot water pour over us while we washed each other. His body was so unique, so cool. He was short and scrawny but he had those muscles that made him seem bigger. But when I started touching him, exploring his body, his small size was really apparent. “I'm really scrawny,” he said sadly.

 

“I love your body. I love it just the way it is. Seeing you, with or without clothes on, makes me hornier than I've ever been. I think you're perfect.” That got me a smile, and a kiss, and before I knew it I was hard again.

 

He turned away from me so I could wash his back. I rubbed the soap against him and then moved my own chest against his back, sliding against him while I moved my soapy hand down to his crack and to his hole. He moved back into me, begging me to fuck him again. A few minutes later I'd shot my second load into his ass and I knew that he'd have me wrapped around his little finger with that hot little hole of his.

 

“You going to Ohio with me?” I asked.

 

“My parents don't want me to. They don't want me to spend the money on a plane ticket and I don't want you to have to pay for me all the time.”

 

“Dumb ass. We're flying on my uncle's plane. You don't need a ticket. Besides, if I want to spend money on you, I'm going to. There's nothing you can do about it, unless you plan to cut me off from that hot ass of yours.”

 

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. “I don't think I'm capable of doing that, even if I wanted to.” I chuckled and hauled him off to the kitchen. I was hungry; I’d worked up an appetite.

 

If there was one person left in my family with the ability to terrify Jake, it would be Tonto, and she was firmly ensconced at her normal place at the kitchen table. It was a cute scene of domesticity, with Anna hustling around the kitchen and Tonto perusing some papers.

 

“Hello Mr. Brad,” Anna said. I had argued with her, bitched and moaned that she should call me Brad just like her husband Rafael did, but it was to no avail.

 

“Hello Mrs. Anna,” I shot back, making her giggle. “This is my friend Jake.”

 

“Nice to meet you,” she said to Jake.

 

“So you're Jake,” Tonto boomed, and he looked terrified.

 

“Yes ma'am,” he responded shyly.

 

“I thought you were Claire's friend?” she prodded.

 

“He is Claire's friend, but he sleeps with me,” I said, pecking him on his cheek. He blushed redder than I'd ever seen anyone blush. “Jake, this is Tonto, my grandmother.”

 

“Uh, n-nice to meet you,” he stammered.

 

“Humph. So you're the one my grandson is all gaga over?” She didn't know that for sure, she was just taunting him.

 

He recovered gamely. “I hope so.”

 

“Well come sit here next to me. I rarely bite,” Tonto said, letting her normal friendly side come through.

 

“I invited Jake to come with us to Ohio. He's worried that he's so fat he'll cost us too much money in aviation fuel.”

 

“Bah, we could take three Jakes with the same gas it takes us to carry Sam's fat butt.” I didn't know why she threw Sam's name out there until I saw him wandering into the kitchen.

 

“I've had no complaints about my butt,” he said, kissing Tonto on the cheek. “Hi Jake,” he said in a friendly manner. Jake nodded at him. “So what's this about gas?”

 

“Jake's going with us to Ohio,” I said, making the commitment for him.

 

“What a thrill for you,” Sam said, deadpan. “There's so much to do there. Let's see, we'll go, uh, walking around.” I laughed and Tonto smacked him.

 

“They still have a nice fireworks display. God knows they should, I send them enough money to help pay for it.” Tonto grumbled.

 

“Save your money and buy a new factory for the town instead. The place feels like it's dying.” Sam wasn't joking, he was right, and we all cringed. Claremont, once a thriving Midwest city, was suffering the same pains as the rest of the rust belt.

 

“Can you believe they still haven't freed those hostages in Iran?” Tonto said, changing the subject. “It's a sad state of affairs when some podunk, Middle-Eastern dictatorship can seize your people with impunity.”

 

“Iran isn't exactly podunk,” Sam told her. “They're a powerful country, thanks to all the arms we've sold them. President Carter will figure out a way to release them.”

 

“Hah!” she said, condemning his statement as fiction. “He's lucky if he can find his way out of the White House. Makes me reminisce about the bad old days when Nixon was President. The way they botched that rescue attempt in April. Eight men dead. It's ridiculous.” Sam rolled his eyes and sat down with us, gorging himself along with Jake and me on the sandwiches that Anna had put in front of us.

 

“Damn Jake, for a shrimp you sure can eat,” I teased him.

 

“There's a lot of energy in this little package,” he said to me, flirting. Sam laughed and almost spit some of his sandwich out. Tonto looked at us disapprovingly, but before things could get really out of control my mother walked in.

 

I got up instinctively as a sign of respect and out of genuine love for her. “Bradley, how wonderful that you are home. I almost wish we didn't have that beach house, you are gone so much.” I kissed her cheeks.

 

“I invited Jake to go with us to Ohio. Is that OK?” Jake got nervous again, but Isidore had social skills that had only been rivaled by one person: JP's mother.

 

“Why Jake, what a wonderful surprise! That will just make our trip complete. You must let me call your mother and fill her in on our plans.” Jake just grinned at her. She had been born and raised in France, yet despite all of these years in the US, she still had a slight accent, kind of like Stefan. Just enough to give her voice a sensual and cultured air.

 

Almost on her heels was my father. I gave him a big hug. Stefan was fun and frivolous; my father was cool, calculating, and brilliant. But despite his cool exterior, and the stoicism that was painted onto his face, he had always shown us what a warm and loving person he could be.

 

“I see you finally made it home,” he said, gently teasing me. “And who is this?” he asked, looking at Jake.

 

“This is Jake. We're, uh, friends.” For the first time, I noticed how similar JP and Jake were physically. JP eyed Jake, probably thinking the same thing.

 

Sam got up and walked over to JP and gave him a quick kiss. “He reminds me of you when you were young and spry.”

 

“Spry? You think I'm not spry?” JP countered with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Watch him, Brad. I'd hate to get confused when it's dark and mistake him for your father.” Jake giggled. Was he flirting with Sam? JP glared at Sam playfully as he left.

 

“I invited Jake to go to Ohio with us.”

 

JP gave Jake a friendly smile to encourage him. “That's wonderful. I think you'll enjoy Claremont. Do you ride?”

 

“You mean horses?” Jake asked cautiously.

 

“No, he means me,” I teased, making him blush.

 

My mother gave me a dirty look. “Yes, horses,” JP said, pretending to be irritated with me.

 

“Yeah. I love to ride.”

 

I looked at Jake, surprised. There was so much I didn't know about him. “Cool. Let's go riding.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room.

 

“You have a great family,” he said as we headed toward the stables.

 

“I do. I'm a lucky guy. You'll get to meet my half-brother and half-sister in Claremont. Nick is pretty cool, but Bitty is a total bitch.”

 

“Is she the one in your room getting her head bit off?”

 

I chuckled. “Yep, that's Bitty. Nothing makes me happier than when she comes to visit, sees that painting and gets pissed off.”

 

“Why do you hate her?”

 

I thought about that. “Because she hates me, and she's always been mean to me.”

 

“Why does she hate you? I can't imagine anyone hating you.”

 

He was so cute. He should ask Doug about that. “She hates me because we have different fathers. Our dad was in the Navy and when he was at sea my real mom had an affair with another naval officer. I'm his kid.”

 

He stared at me, shocked. “I'm sorry.”

 

“I'm not. You shouldn't be either. I figure I inherited my dick from him.” Jake giggled. “Anyway, that caused a rift between my parents for a while, and then when my father was killed, my mother blamed me for cheating her out of that much quality time with him.”

 

“It was her fault, not yours.”

 

“I know that, but she was really fucked up after he got killed. And Nick and Bitty both picked up on her anger, and bought into it. Nick and I finally came to terms with things a few years ago, but Bitty and I, well, I doubt we ever will. My real mom killed herself before we got a chance to work things out. That's the part that's really sad.”

 

He looked at me with a sad yet protective expression. “How did your father die?”

 

“He was on board the USS Thresher when it sank in 1963.” He didn't seem to know much about it. “It was a nuclear attack submarine, one of only two US nuclear submarines to ever be lost.”

 

“Wasn't the other one the Scorpion in 1968?” he asked. I looked at him, surprised that he knew that, and I swallowed to hide the pain that caused me.

 

“Yeah. My biological father was on that boat. I never even got to meet him.” I cursed myself and my weakness as I felt my eyes water. I pretended to wipe dust out of my eyes.

 

“That's a horrible coincidence, both of them lost in submarine accidents. I guess the Navy isn't in your career plans?” He asked. The fact that he threw humor into such a tragic concept shocked me, but I let my mood flow with it and realized that he was just trying to take the edge off of a really depressing topic.

 

“I don’t think so,” I said, smiling. “I like being on top of the water more than underneath it.”

 

We grabbed two horses and took off riding. He was a competent rider. We pulled up when we got to the top of a small hill, and sat on the horses just enjoying the views. “You ride well.”

 

He smiled at me. “My mother insisted that I learn the three arts a gentleman must master. I had to learn to ride, I had to learn to dance, and I had to learn French.”

 

“So you speak French?” I asked him in that language.

 

“A little bit, yes,” he replied nervously. “I just learned enough in school to say ‘hello, goodbye, and thank you’.” And he giggled.

 

“What do your parents do for a living?” I asked.

 

“My mother stays at home. She's a housewife, but she hates it. My father works for Lockheed. He tells me that if I knew what he did there, he'd have to kill me, but I don't think it's that important.”

 

“Do you have any brothers or sisters?”

 

He got a very sad look on his face, and a tear fell down his cheek. I moved my horse closer to his so I could put my hand on his shoulder. “I had a sister. She died last year.”

 

“I'm so sorry Jake.” What do you say to that?

 

“She had Leukemia and went through hell, chemotherapy and the whole bit, but it didn't work, and now she's gone. I'm all my parents have left, and that's really sad, since I'm gay.”

 

I never had to worry about the “no grandchildren” thing. It just wasn't an issue, since Ace and presumably Claire were both straight. And Billy too. “Do they know that you’re gay?”

 

“Are you kidding? If they knew I'd be living on the streets. They've both made it very clear how they feel about homosexuals.”

 

“You think they'd throw you out?”

 

“They told me they would. I think my father's exact words were ‘if my son was a fag I'd kick his ass and throw him out onto the street!'” Wow. That was intense.

 

“Did your mother say anything?”

 

“She just nodded her head in agreement. So that's why when you are all casual about telling your family and Lark about us, I'm really paranoid. My whole survival depends on me staying in the closet.”

 

“I'm sorry about that Jake. I understand. But if you ever have a problem like that, you'll find a refuge here.”

 

“You say that, but what if you dump me?”

 

“What if you dump me?” I teased.

 

He was serious. “That's not going to happen.”

 

I giggled. “Well, even if I did dump you, you'd still have a refuge here. I'm not a bad person. I don't just leave my friends to rot on the street.”

 

“What about Doug? What happened there?”

 

I realized that he'd never asked me about Doug. “What do you mean?”

 

“You told everyone that he was gay, that he blew you. Hell, I've done a lot more than that.”

 

“I'm not real proud of that, but I did that because Doug told me he was going to out me, tell everyone I was gay. And he stole my best friend away from me. I had two choices. Take him out, or stand by idly while he outed me. If I was outed, I'd have to leave Gunn. Ace would die trying to defend me, and Lark would too, and there's no way I could ruin their senior year. Plus I didn't want to leave my home.”

 

“You think he really would have done that, that he really would have outed you?” He was irritating me now, and his expression showed that he figured that out.

 

“He'd already started to spread some shit around. You think I did the wrong thing? That I should have let him tell the world I was gay?”

 

He looked nervous. “No, I'm sorry Brad. I didn't mean to make it sound like that. I'm just trying to figure out why you did it. I don't really know you all that well, and I'm really vulnerable. I guess I'm just being a big pussy.”

 

“Yeah, you are.” I said, relishing the shocked look on his face since I was teasing him. “But I can't say that I blame you.” I paused to collect my thoughts. “When we were at Jeff Angstrom’s party, Doug cornered me and told me that he was going to tell everyone I was gay. I wasn’t just making it up.”

 

He thought about that. “I understand,” he said simply. I smiled at him because that seemed to close the issue for him, and because he seemed to think I had just cause for what I did. In a way, it was like absolution for destroying Doug’s reputation. I winked at him and kicked my horse, taking off toward the stables with him trying to keep up. We handed the horses off to Rafael and headed back to my room and he let me plow his sweet little ass again. This kid was going to rule me. All he'd have to do is wiggle that butt and I'd melt. He made me feel so good. In a calmer moment, it would dawn on me that he got as much pleasure out of it as I did, and that was really cool.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

To have a family like Brad's would have been everything to someone that needed the support, unfortunately way to many families back then and even today are more like Jake's...

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I am a creature of two different worlds. On the one hand, I am gay, I love men, their strength and even their smell all sweaty and hot. On the other side of the coin, I developed my inclinations very late in life. I was even married, quite happily for 20 yers and it was only the passing of my wife from an exacerbation of asthma that destroyed that marriage. I  have never had the teen-age trauma of openly declaring my gayness - I guess I just oozed into the queer lifestyle so late in life that being gay was no big deal.I never had to 'come out' as did so many young men of my era. But now, very late in my life, I am lonely. I have no warm man to snuggle up to at night.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Brad can piss me off, but not like Will can. Many of the CAP characters are too cavalier about being open with their sexuality and having money and privilege. At least Brad has known a lot of pain, even if he was younger. He should be able to sympathize with Jake and where he is coming from; what the consequences of being outed could mean.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..