Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,727 Words
  • 6,919 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Be Rad - 14. Chapter 14

July 14, 1980

I felt completely helpless and trapped. I needed space and isolation to get myself together and think about things, but I also needed to get away from the changing rooms and the sound of Robbie and Jake fucking. I couldn't really hear them anyway, but I imagined that I could. I strode out across the pool deck toward Ace with my best facade.

“I've got to head back upstairs for a bit. I'll be right back down.”

“You alright?” he asked. He knew me too well.

“I'll be OK. See you in a few.” And before he could stop me I headed back upstairs. I went to the bar and did a shot of whiskey. Then another. That helped fortify me.

“What are you doing?” It was JP.

“I just needed a shot to ease a little discomfort,” I said.

“Two shots, it looks like.” He was about to chew me out, or so I thought. “Want to step outside with me?”

I nodded and followed him outside. He lit a joint and took a hit, then passed it to me. I was amazed. I smoked a lot of pot, but not with JP. “What's wrong?” he asked.

“I went downstairs to hang with my friends and found Robbie fucking Jake in one of the changing rooms,” I told him.

“Jake certainly is a busy boy isn't he?”

“He is. He snuck into the shower with me before the party for a quick fuck too.”

“So what are you upset about?”

I thought about that. “I'm pissed at myself for fucking Jake, and I'm pissed at Robbie for the same thing. I mean, we don't have a commitment or anything, but it still bothers me.”

“You have to make these decisions yourself Brad. I can't tell you what to do. But Robbie's had to deal with some pretty serious shit this year. I think that if you cut him a little slack, you can really help him out. And that's worthwhile whether you end up as a couple or not.”

The whiskey and the weed were clouding my brain as I tried to grasp what JP was saying. “You're telling me that I should try and help him out, just to be a good person?”

“Yes,” he said.

“I don't know. I think I'm too much of a selfish bastard to do that,” I said, joking.

“I know better. Go back and enjoy your friends and your party. And quit trying to set me up with guys.”

I really laughed at that. “He's amazingly hot.”

“I know, and he's an amazing lover.” That raised my eyebrows. I didn't know JP had been with Roger before. “But that might be just a little bit too weird for Stefan.”

“That's bullshit and you know it. Since when has Stefan ever been against people having sex?” We both laughed at that. He got up and tousled my hair, making me feel not like a little boy, but like a favorite son, and we headed back inside.

I sneaked over to the bar and grabbed a new bottle of whiskey and stuffed it in my pants, then headed back down to the pool room. I got cheers when I walked in, holding it up. I did another shot with Lark, and basically hung with him after that. He probably knew something was wrong after that, but he didn't say anything.

“Where did Robbie go?” I asked Ace.

“I saw him head upstairs with Jake,” he said.

“Cool,” I said, putting on a great act. Well that was fine with me. Let them continue their fuck-fest. I was going to stay here with my friends and have a blast.

I snuck back upstairs and snagged four more bottles of whiskey before my mother busted me and sent me packing. It was enough for us anyway. After that, the party became a blur. I just remember having a great time with my friends. Karen was there and we made out for awhile, which got me a weird look from Lark. Dan Church was there and we actually had a fun conversation. And Robbie, Jake, and Doug were not there, so I could let my guard down and just enjoy myself.

July 15, 1980

 

I woke up and felt a warm body next to me. I had no idea who it was, and I didn't care as I sprinted out of bed and headed to the bathroom to vomit out my guts. I sat there on the floor, alternately puking and then just collapsing on the cold tile floor. I still had no idea who was in my bed. That made me giggle until I had to puke again.

I was wearing boxers so I probably hadn't gotten laid. I turned on the shower and hopped in. The hot water refreshed me, and now that I had completely emptied my stomach, I was pretty hungry. I headed back to my room to put on some clothes and head down to the kitchen. I poked the body in my bed and it moaned and rolled over. Lark. I giggled.

I wandered into the kitchen, wondering what my stomach would hold down, if anything. Anna smiled at me and made me some toast. That seemed to work, so I had some more. Finally, I seemed to have overcome my pukiness. Now I was simply hung over. I headed back to my room and paused in front of my door. I looked to my right at Robbie's door. I had told him we'd talk about this. I walked across the hall and gently tried to open his door. It was unlocked.

I started to push the door open and stopped. What if Jake was in there with him? What would I do? I decided that just standing there staring at the polished wood door would most certainly not solve the dilemma. I pushed the door open and saw Robbie on his stomach, sprawled across his bed. I entered and closed the door behind me.

He was such a work of art, I thought as I looked at him. Smooth, soft skin that tapered down into a “V” at his hips, and then a cute little ass that was unfortunately covered by his boxers. Then his strong, long legs, covered with a light coating of his blond hair. I noticed that one was a little bigger and more muscular than the other. I guess that came from being a kicker. I walked closer to him and thought about how peaceful he looked, sleeping there innocently. Who would have thought such an innocent boy would have had his dick up Jake's ass just last night. I wondered if Jake was still here. I peeked in the bathroom to check, but it was empty.

“He's gone,” said Robbie.

His voice surprised me. I turned to look at him and saw the sadness, the guilt in his eyes. I smiled at him, which really shocked him, then walked back to the bed and kissed him gently on the cheek. I rolled him over onto his back and climbed into bed with him, snuggling up to his warm, soft chest. I felt his fingers as he stroked my hair, and I sighed and actually drifted off to sleep.

He woke me up later. “I love this, love being here with you like this, but I gotta pee.” I laughed hard, almost too hard. I was worried that maybe I'd lose my breakfast. I heard a stream of piss in the bathroom that lasted forever. Damn he did have to go. He came back and climbed in bed next to me, resuming the same position.

“I thought you'd hate me,” he said.

“Well, there are a few reasons why I don't.”

“Well?” he asked.

“Oh, you wanted to hear them?” I teased.

“Asshole.”

I ran my fingers gently over his chest and nipples. “The first is that we really haven't said much about 'us'. I mean, if you were a girl, we'd pretty much have clear lines just, you know, based on high school rules. But since you're a guy, it's different. And the second is that Jake snuck into the shower with me before the party and I fucked him too.” I felt him tense up at that.

He didn't like that one bit, and I was proud of how I'd handled that. I'd basically hurt him as bad as he hurt me, only I'd done it as part of a plan to forgive him and to be honest with him. “You fucked him?”

“Yeah,” I said. “He's got a really sweet ass. He's pretty hard to resist, don't you think?”

“I don't know.”

“What's wrong with you?” I asked.

“I don't know. I guess I'm pissed off because I spent the whole night feeling guilty about fucking him when here you did the same thing, so there really wasn't any reason to feel guilty at all.”

“I told you we'd talk about it. You vanished. I didn't want to interrupt you again.” I hid the bitterness I felt about that statement. I knew he was frustrated.

We just lay there in uncomfortable silence. “Did he come on to you, or did you come on to him?” I asked.

He got pissed at that and made to sit up. “What kind of question is that?”

“Calm down Robbie,” I said. “I just wanted to know.”

“He came on to me. He told me he was really horny, asked me to fuck him. I'm sorry Brad. He has a really does have a hot ass.” I giggled.

“You think he has a hotter ass than I do?” I asked, feigning offense.

“No, I didn't say that,” he said, not getting the fact that I was teasing him.

“But you didn't say he didn't either. So you like his ass better than mine?” I gave away that I was teasing with a little giggle, and I could feel his whole demeanor change underneath me.

“I think you have the hottest ass in the city, the state, probably the whole country,” he said.

“Then why were you fucking him and not me?” I asked, serious again.

“I didn't think you'd want to do that.”

“Do what? Fuck?” I didn't get this attitude.

“Yeah. I guess I just assumed that you wouldn't want to have sex with me.”

I got out of bed and saw his expression change to one of concern. Until he saw me take off my clothes, that is. I stripped naked and then pulled off his boxers. His dick was hard as a rock. I grabbed the Vaseline on his nightstand and lubed his cock, while his eyes bulged wide.

“I want you to fuck me,” I told him. “I want to feel you inside me. Is that OK?” He nodded and I lowered my ass down onto his cock. It hurt at first, but not as bad as I thought it would. Maybe it was because he was long but thin, or maybe it was because I really liked him, but whatever it was, it didn't take me long to get used to him.

I leaned over and kissed him as I gently slid up and down on his pole. “You like this?” I asked him in a slutty way.

“Oh yeah, you feel so good. You feel so good. I never thought I'd get to make love to someone like you...” I picked up my pace and his moaning picked up. I sat up straight with my dick sticking out, aimed at his face. He grabbed me and began stroking, and his timing was so good he brought us to orgasm at the same time. I collapsed next to him, out of breath. He leaned down and kissed me lovingly.

“Thanks Brad. That was awesome.”

“You're thanking me? Did I look like I was making some sort of sacrifice?” I teased.

“No, it looked like you were enjoying that a lot.”

“Fuckin' A,” I said.

“So you're not mad at me?”

“No. Are you mad at me?” I asked.

“No.”

“I like you a lot Robbie. A lot. You turn me on like no one ever has.”

“I feel the same way about you,” he said.

“Well here's the deal. You want to be boyfriends, where we only fuck each other, I can work with that. You want to fuck other people; I can work with that too. What I can't handle is you telling me that we can't fuck other people, and then you go do it.” He nodded.

I waited for him to say something but he didn't, so I rambled on. “I don't know if either one of us is there yet. You still haven't told me what happened to you.” I paused to see if he would, but he said nothing. That pissed me off, but I hid it. “So, right now, we're friends with benefits. You fuck someone else, that's fine. But I'm going to as well.” I looked at my watch.

“Come on, we gotta go. It's time for you to try surfing.” He groaned and tried to roll over, but I kicked him out of bed. I headed back to my own room and found Lark waiting for me.

“Were you busy?” he asked.

“I was,” I said with a leer.

“I thought he was with Jake last night?” Lark said.

“What makes you think that?”

He rolled his eyes. “I saw them come out of the dressing room together.”

“Did anyone else see?” I asked, paranoid.

“Nope. Just me. So you guys still a couple?”

I smiled at him. “We're sort of a couple, and sort of not. I don't fucking know what we are. I like being with him, but I told him that if he fucks other people, I will too. So that's where it's at.”

“That sounds like good news for me,” he said, teasing me.

“Very good news for you,” I said. “But not right now. We have to get rolling.” I told him the plan. I knew he'd rather he and I just drove over, but I emphasized that I was trying to fix my dad up, and that made him laugh.

I found JP waiting for us. “You look really good today,” I said, telling the truth and teasing him at the same time. He gave me a dirty look, and we hopped into the Ferrari and headed out. Robbie and Lark were going straight to the beach, so they could leave a little later.

He drove down the freeway and let me take over once we got off and headed to Almaden. “This is an amazing car Brad!” he said. “I may have to get one of these.”

I smiled. “It's a lot of fun. We sure get some stares though.” I didn't like to stick out in a crowd, so that was an unfortunate side-effect.

“I think they're looking at the two handsome guys more than the car,” JP said. I laughed. As if.

We drove up to the winery and he got out. “So how am I supposed to get home?” he asked. That made me smile. He was so keyed up about being here he had neglected to think the whole thing through.

“You'll have to be really nice to Roger so he takes you home, or I can pick you up on my way back from the beach.”

“But that's in two days,” he said, his eyes wide.

“Then you'll have to find something to do to keep you busy. See ya!” I said as I gunned the Ferrari and left him there. I giggled as I looked in the rearview mirror and saw him standing there, perplexed. I knew that if he wanted to leave, it would only take a quick call to Rafael. I wasn't really being a dick. Besides, he was a person who needed physical love. He needed it almost as much as Stefan, he just refused to admit it. And Roger was such a hunk. Thinking about him made my dick hard, and I thought about how wrong it was to pop wood over a thirty year old guy.

The Ferrari was an absolute blast. It took the curves on Highway 17 effortlessly. I was halfway over the mountain when I blew past a guy in a lowered Datsun. God he was cute. He grinned at me as I went by and I couldn't help but notice his great teeth. He kicked it up and ended up next to me. We drove in parallel, checking each other out. Unfortunately his eyes weren't on the road and he didn't see the slow moving station wagon looming up in front of him. I slammed on my brakes to give him room to swerve into my lane, but he swerved off the road instead. I saw one of his tires blow as hit the gravel shoulder....must have been some glass there or something, so I cautiously pulled up behind him and stopped.

He jumped out of his car, really pissed off. “Fuck! I blew out a fucking tire!” He turned to me, anger still in his eyes. “This is all your fault!”

“Hey, you were too busy checking me out to watch the road, how the fuck is it my fault? I stopped to see if you needed help. If you're going to be a dick, fuck you,” I said, heading back to my car.

“I was checking out your car, not you,” he said.

“Whatever. Hope you got a spare. You're not getting anywhere using just your charm.” I opened the door and felt a hand on my shoulder. I was just about to turn around and lay him out with a right hook when I felt the hand squeeze my shoulder in a friendly manner.

“You're right. I'm sorry about that. I'm just pissed off about the tire and I was taking it out on you.” I turned and extended my hand.

“Brad Schluter,” I said.

“Jan van den Boss,” he said. A Dutchman. Hmmm. He did have those typical Dutch features, a long face, a long nose with a bump in it, and like most Dutch guys I'd met, he was incredibly handsome.

"You got a spare?"

"No," he said sadly.

"Come on. I'll take you to the next exit and see if we can find one." He smiled and nodded, then took off the tire and wheel. His car sat there on it's jack, looking like a wounded soldier.

He locked up his car and left it there reluctantly. I could tell he really was totally into his car, but he shifted his attention to mine. “This is one amazing car,” he said. “You must be loaded.”

I frowned at him. Money was a base subject that you weren't supposed to talk about. Still, a 17 year old with a Ferrari, I guess that's an obvious conclusion. “It was a gift,” I said simply.

“Who'd you have to fuck to get a car like this?” he joked.

“My uncle. I mean, I didn't fuck him, he bought it for me.” He laughed. A nice, booming laugh. “So where are you headed?”

“The surf baby, the surf,” he said, trying to sound all cool.

“You don't look like a surfer. You look like the kind of guy who lays on the beach.”

He pretended to be offended. “Now that really hurts Brad. I work really hard on the beach. I have to make sure that I tan uniformly, and I have to make sure to flex my muscles every once in awhile to attract the ladies.”

“To attract the ladies? You're right, you do have to work hard,” I shot back giving him a bad time.

“You don't think I'm attractive? Then why were you checking me out?”

“I was looking at your 510, not you asshole,” I said, throwing it back at him. I got off at the Scott's Valley exit and drove up to the gas station. I was about to drop him off and leave him, but something stopped me. I went in with him.

There was a grubby gas station guy behind the counter. Jan asked if he had the tire he needed, and he did. It was $60, which really irked him. “You take personal checks?” he asked.

“Nope,” the guy said simply.

Jan pulled out his wallet. He only had $30. I pulled out my credit card. “Put it on this,” I said.

“Thanks Brad. I'll pay you back, I promise.”

I smiled at him. What a cutie. “It's no big deal. Don't worry about it.” He argued with me until I finally gave him my address and phone number. He gave me his too. He lived in Los Gatos, on just the other side of the mountain.

We tied the wheel in the trunk again and took off back up the mountain to find his car. “I wish there was some way I could pay you back,” he said.

There was something in his tone that was slightly slutty, and I felt my dick start to rise. I reached down to adjust it and inadvertently aimed it down my leg. He looked at me and smiled, and licked his lips seductively. I blushed three shades of red as I got fully hard and the head of my dick stuck out of my shorts.

I pulled up to his car but he didn't get out. “Maybe there is a way I can pay you back,” he said, and reached over and grabbed the head of my dick. I moaned involuntarily but said nothing. He reached for my zipper, but I did it for him and opened my pants and took out my dick. I felt his mouth lower onto my now-throbbing organ. He knew what he was doing; he was one good cocksucker.

“Damn you are huge. I'd love to do some other things with this,” he said, taking a break, and then he plunged down on me again, this time with a mission to make me cum. It didn't take long after that. I shot rope after rope of cum down his throat, and he swallowed every drop.

He sat up and looked at me with a smile. “Thanks,” I said lamely.

“No problem,” he said, and leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. “I'll call you some time.” Then he hopped out of the car, got the wheel out of the trunk, waived to me, and went to work. I gunned the Ferrari and got back on the road to Santa Cruz, now really late, but very satisfied.

I drove up to the house to find a very irritated Lark waiting for me. “Where the fuck have you been? We're missing major waves!” I noticed that Billy was with them.

“Hey Billy! Awesome that you're here,” I said, ignoring Lark. Billy wasn't an avid surfer, either in skill or desire. “I figured you'd still be in bed nursing that hangover.”

He snaughed, the same gesture that Robbie made. “You were worse off than me. What took you so long? You decide to stay with Dad and Roger for a threesome?” he teased.

I grabbed my crotch. “They couldn't handle me. I helped out a guy that blew out his tire.”

Lark looked at me curiously. “What did he look like?”

“Why?” I demanded.

“I'll bet he was really good looking. And it sure took you a long time to change a flat.” I saw Robbie turn green with jealousy. Good.

“As a matter of fact he was very handsome, and it took so long because he didn't have a spare.”

“Sure it did,” teased Billy.

“That's my story and I'm sticking to it,” I said. “Now are we gonna smoke a bowl and hit the waves, or are we gonna sit around here trying to guess whether I got laid?” Billy and Lark cracked up and headed to the patio where I lit up a joint and passed it around. We had a couple of spare wetsuits for Robbie and Billy, neither of which fit them real well. The water was relatively warm this time of year though, so they'd be OK.

Apparently Lark had taught Robbie the basics while they were waiting, and Billy wasn't all that into surfing anyway so he helped him out once we got out to the surf. I owed him one. It had been a while since I'd hit the beach and boy did I miss it. It was like the ocean missed me too, and it threw us some bitchin' waves. I was in heaven. Robbie caught on well enough for a beginner, but I didn't spend all that much time watching him. Instead, I spent all my time showing off. I knew his eyes were on me so I was a total ham.

We climbed out of the water, exhausted, around 5pm. “Who were you trying to impress?” Lark teased.

“You,” I shot back.

“Well it worked. You were pretty amazing out there today.” I grinned and blushed at the same time. Surfing praise from Lark was pretty rare. He treated it like a miser treats his gold.

“Great job out there,” Billy said.

“Thanks.” Robbie seemed kind of withdrawn. I put my arm around his shoulder. “You did great for a rookie.”

“Ya think? I drank more saltwater than a fucking whale,” he said, cracking us up.

“Let's get cleaned up and go get dinner,” I said, and headed to my room. I gave Robbie the room next to mine that was connected by the bath. I was worried that might bother Lark but he just winked at me and picked the one next to Billy. He was being really cool about all this.

I met up with Robbie in the bathroom. “You want the shower first?” he asked.

I went up to him and wrapped my arms around him. “I want to take a shower with you, not before you.”

He seemed nervous. He gulped. “OK,” he said. He climbed in and adjusted the temperature, while I climbed in behind him. He was almost shaking.

“Are you alright?” I asked him.

He turned to look at me and there were tears in his eyes. “I don't know if I can do this.” I pulled him back into a hug and kissed him on the lips gently. He was shaking.

“We don't have to do anything, just clean up,” I said.

He relaxed a bit and nodded. I handed him the soap and let him lather up while I shampooed my hair. I looked down and noticed that his cock was hard as a rock. He rinsed off his body and shampooed his hair. He turned to face me and his hard dick practically poked me. I reached down and stroked him. I figured he'd like it, but instead he got a look of terror in his eyes.

“Don't!” he screamed, and pushed me away. I felt myself slip on the floor, felt myself falling. I was catching myself with my hands, but that didn't help my feet. I felt my left foot hook onto the shower door and twist, and I knew that I'd just bought a massive sprain.

“What the fuck is your problem?!” I screamed at him as I lay there in pain with the water pouring over me.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

JP and Roger will make an interesting couple. I have to say I thought they might end up together even back in the last story.

 

For Robbie to freak like that, you know there has to be something else going on, I wonder when he will trust Brad enough to tell him...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I think Robbie has some issues to work through. Brad needs to loosen up some before he has a stroke at a young age. I know they're together later on so apparently they work through the issues of the moment. It seems like Brad is being awfully hard on Robbie right now. He has to remember that Robbies had something's happen to him at home and it hasn't been really dealt with.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 9/8/2015 at 2:57 AM, Butcher56 said:

It seems like Brad is being awfully hard on Robbie right now. He has to remember that Robbies had something's happen to him at home and it hasn't been really dealt with.

Brad doesn't care. Brad is all about himself. If I was falling for a guy, I wouldn't fuck anyone else or fool around with anyone else, but Brad is too much of a selfish bastard for that.

I also again fail to see the attraction of drinking too much. You puke your guts out, feel like crap the next day, make an ass of yourself and make very poor decisions.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/7/2023 at 9:34 PM, PrivateTim said:

Brad doesn't care. Brad is all about himself. If I was falling for a guy, I wouldn't fuck anyone else or fool around with anyone else, but Brad is too much of a selfish bastard for that.

I also again fail to see the attraction of drinking too much. You puke your guts out, feel like crap the next day, make an ass of yourself and make very poor decisions.

Sometimes you sound like you’re a 65 year old Mormon. 😃

  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Mark Arbour said:

Sometimes you sound like you’re a 65 year old Mormon. 😃

Don't drink, don't chew, don't go with boys who do 😝

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..