People totally lie. Nobody on the planet skips Dom's sex scenes. They aren't the backbone of his stories... but they do rock.

Hear hear! I mean how can you possibly _not_ read his sex scenses, when his "kissing" scenes are already that... yummy!

Luv them. :wub:

Cheers,

Joana

Same, usually. I read the first few in TLW, but not many of the other ones.

Hey Menzo,

I can understand the ladies skipping the sex scenes, but 20yo gay boys skipping them? :blink:

Cause I gotta tell ya, Dom writes good gay sex.

To each his own I guess :whistle:

Take Care®,

Vic

Also, never having a sex scene with Luke and Rory was a soul-crushing experience that turned me off sex-scenes from Dom :,(

I'm soooo sorry I teased a fellow LRITEr. Your justification for skipping Dom sex scenes is entirely appropriate.

LOL but Rory and Luke weren't together...

Anyways I don't have a problem with them, I'm just more in a rush to see what happens next, I read the scenes that lead up to it, and after it, but not 'it'. LOL.

But sometimes when I read the story again I read it all... but I just read... it doesnt really do anything for me... :D

I fourth that...

But remember when Dom asked his fans about whether they enjoyed reading the sex scenes? Lot's of people were saying they didn't read them or that they skipped them over :( . Apparently Dom listened. :wacko:

Take Care

I would have like to have read about what happened in Dennis' room. It would have filled in some holes about what we know about Dennis who is my favourite character. I would have rather read about what Dennis did once Travis was gone and how he reacted when Reilly went to seen him....

I'm hoping that Travis and Dennis end up in something long term... it would be good for both of them (plus it would suit the romantic in me!)

Steve

Dennis who is my favourite character.

:o Dennis, your favourite character??????

While I like Dennis & Travis together, and am glad that Dennis isn't quite the jerk he was in TLW, I still can't forgive him for how he 'Bullied' Aiden, Owen, Riley and countless others in High School.

Delivering Pizzas and living in a basement? His ass needs to perform a lot more penance and have a lot more suffering before he can be forgiven.

Take Care®,

Vic

I can understand the ladies skipping the sex scenes, but 20yo gay boys skipping them? :blink:

HAHA, I gotta agree with you there, Vic.

:hug: great to see ya ;)

His ass needs to perform a lot more penance and have a lot more suffering before he can be forgiven.
More a pounding eh ;)

:lol::funny: How delightfully dirty of you, Drew!

I guess we all know what theory Drew holds with regards to who bottomed. :P

I can't wait for the next chapter...well I suppose I can, but I'd rather not!

Have an awesome day and

Take care (unregistered) all :D

-Kevin

Pretty soon I'll have to get back into reading this story... I dropped it when school picked up again, and then got into reading Lydon's Falcon Banner Series, halfway through book 3 now.

The real problem will be figuring out exactly where I left off LOL.

:o Dennis, your favourite character??????

While I like Dennis & Travis together, and am glad that Dennis isn't quite the jerk he was in TLW, I still can't forgive him for how he 'Bullied' Aiden, Owen, Riley and countless others in High School.

Delivering Pizzas and living in a basement? His ass needs to perform a lot more penance and have a lot more suffering before he can be forgiven.

Take Care

oh, and my thinking is how would Travis know that Dennis was experienced in gay sex:

Travis thought, grinning again, what Dennis lacked in his ability to figure out what he wanted, he made up for with experience--which, he